[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your IRL RPG story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: booksonshelf2.jpg (55KB, 468x257px) Image search: [Google]
booksonshelf2.jpg
55KB, 468x257px
Do you ever wish you could experience an rpg in real life?

No, not larping...

But maybe seeing an old building being cleaned out. See some old books in boxes. You take some home. Find a note in one of them. Follow some clues to some land marks. Meet people along them way that help you or tag along. You have to carry a backpack with some gear. Dig some holes. Find some stairs. Find a crypt. Fend off some dogs and giant rats... find some loot. Gained some confidence, a little bit more nimble and stronger. Get written about in the paper. Live as a local legend.
>>
sounds like fun. too bad there's no crypts in my-
wait a minute.
the old abandoned streetcar tunnel down by the fort. there's only a chainlink fence in the way...
>>
>>51730056
Probably not hard, my man. It's all about just taking the initial step of commitment to start on your adventure. It'll take some time of investigating, probably travel for weeks before you find your seed, but adventures are real
>>
me and a few friends of mine are into exploring all the abandoned shit in our city. To date we've broken into: a closed down dorm, an old factory that turned out to be full of junkies, and this one tunnel a friend found when he fell into a river playing pokemon go.

We had to fight a junkie in the factory, it was not fun
>>
File: 1486960057519.png (159KB, 1348x1402px) Image search: [Google]
1486960057519.png
159KB, 1348x1402px
>>
>>51730056
You're forgetting step number one...

Shrooms
>>
>>51735139
In all seriousness though, how do I have an adventure /tg/?
>>
>>51735139
Guy who does shrooms here.

It's not like they show on cartoons where you see pixies and giant mushrooms and slay dragons. In all reality it makes you both energetic and lethargic, with a dopey smile on your face, and distorts perceptions of space and time and makes things vivid. The hallucinations tend to be more along the lines of maybe seeing skulls in sand breathing. Good for indoors, outdoors leads you to either get arrested or get too noided to function properly.

>>51735209
Do something you've never done. Maybe bring a friend and go to a town you've never been to, see the sights. It's not going to be as simple as go in, ask people if they need rats killed, hit them with a bat, get money.
>>
>>51730702
>this was anon's last post before he was eaten by a grue
>>
>>51735278
Okay I'll give you partial credit because you probably will get arrested or paranoid, but nature is the SHIT on shrooms.
>>
>>51735278
According to my brother in law it's salvia you want to see pixies.
>>
I guess that's one of the reasons the circada puzzles are so popular.
>>
>>51735278
>Maybe bring a friend and go to a town you've never been to, see the sights
I do it every weekend and it's more of a chore than an adventure.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.