[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of ye can relate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Player Alignment Chart.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Player Alignment Chart.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
Threw this together after a rough game. Tell me where you or your players tend to fall.
>>
>>51727888
The couple of new players are firmly NU right now, but I intend to switch where I sit so I can coach them.
There's an NE player who has lied to the GM's face when the GM forgot to have an enemy act (for the second time that combat). He's the only other guy in the group who really has a firm handle on the rules though.
The rest are IN.

Thankfully, we don't actually have any hurrphonewhilegaming idiots.
>>
>>51727888
Where do you put cunts who turn everything into a joke?
>>
>>51727888

For some reason IU is the most triggering for me.

>>51730896
Probably Distracting Useless or Distracting Neutral, depending on how much attention he's paying.
>>
>>51727888
DE = That Guy
>>
>>51727888
Mine are TN, NU, DU, mostly.
I get that you made this out of spite, but I wonder what the axioms for a less-salty version would be.
Metagame/intensity?

As a dm I wonder what the dm's version would be, and where I would fall
>>
>>51727888
>tfw IN on pretty much all my characters ever
>>
>>51731048

All of these are The Guy, anon. That's the point.
>>
>>51731049
One axis would be bloodthirsty/benevolent
The other one would be verbose/dull
>>
File: dm chart.jpg (146KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dm chart.jpg
146KB, 960x720px
>>51731428
What is your DM like?
>>
>>51731836
vorpal swords suck
>>
>>51731836
I tend to oscillate from Verbose Benevolent to Bloodthirsty at a moment's notice.
>>
>>51731836
Lazy "muh emergent story" TN fag.
>>
>>51731836
I tend to be Neutral Benevolent, I think, with occasional bouts of Neutral Bloodthirsty. One tends to balance out the other.
>>
>>51731049
Just replace immersion and usefulness with roleplay and contribution.
>>
>>51727888
Generally in the Immersive/Useless corner IU, NU, IN, and TN. I'm IN to IE myself and get some siblings/SO's who enter the game at DU.
>>
>>51731836
Verbose Neutral most of the time. I can slide within one step of that, though more often to Verbose Bloodthirsty ("Tragedian") or True Neutral (aka giving the players more agency/rope to hang themselves) than to Verbose Benevolent.

My 'catchphrase' as a DM in 3.x was probably "Make a Knowledge(History) check."
>>
>>51727888
Immersive and Exploitative from my point of view, in that they always give me loads of delicious backstory and character flaws for me to exploit, and rarely do actions that feel OOC.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.