[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is 1d4chan just dead right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: ddds.png (7KB, 755x118px) Image search: [Google]
ddds.png
7KB, 755x118px
So is 1d4chan just dead right now?
>>
>Implying it was ever alive
>>
>>51725086
viralgamespublishing is still up, so it's probably just a temporary hiccup.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

Just rolling for something, don't mind me.

1 - 40: Do the thing
40+ Do the realistic thing
55+ Fuck it, just enjoy yourself
>>
>>51725131
Welp. Time to nut up, senpai. Don't be a wuss, you got this.
>>
>>51725131
55+ all the way, anon.
>>
>>51725131
Who is she, anon?
>>
>>51725144
I'll try. If only my phone weren't irretrievable. Nope totally not silently being grateful. Definitely not
>>51725147
Hahaha.Well there's such a thing as enduring pain for future happiness.
>>
>>51725131
MAN UP AND DO IT

YOUR ANCESTORS ARE LOOKING AT YOU

THIS IS YOUR DAY

YOUR MOMENT OF GLORY

THE TRUE TEST

YOU ARE THE SOLE MASTER OF YOUR FATE

SEIZE THE DAY, OR LIVE LIKE A COWARD

I BELIEVE IN YOU
>>
File: It's fucking on now chaps.jpg (60KB, 527x681px) Image search: [Google]
It's fucking on now chaps.jpg
60KB, 527x681px
>>51725131
DO IT MATE
>>
>>51725131
You can do it lad
>>
>>51725131
I don't know what you're doing but you better do it you pussy
>>
>>51725086
It's not dead, it's just that it's main purpose was to act as a repository for our homebrew settings, systems, and writings, not just memes. Not much of that happening these days, with the exception of Love and Krieg, and they're waiting for each of their respective stories to finish before offloading them to the wiki.

You want to bring the wiki back to life? Make good Shit and make a page for it.

>>51725131
All the luck to you lad.
>>
>>51725131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XksbG6gwIk
>>
It's back.
>>
>>51725131
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
>>
This thread took a surprisingly heartwarming turn
>>
>>51725131
You better have done it.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>51725131
Might as well try
>>
>>51731756
Yay I don't have to do it.
>>
>>51725131
>>51725267
At the very least report back and tell us if you did the thing, even if you don't want to tell us what the thing is
>>
>>51725131
Do it, Anon. Post results.

>>51725086
Yeah, It's fine. Don't panic.
>>
>>51725131
Do the thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojhTu9aAa_Y
>>
>>51731974
Welp, time to give Korra a shot. It's been shit talked on here a fair bit but this convinces me it is at least worth a chance.
>>
>>51731838
Didn't succeed, but hey I did my best.

I'm also a bit shocked people gave a shit.

Thanks guys. I'm blushing a little actually.
>>
>>51733664
It involved a chick, didn't it? We all were thinking it, but nobody wanted to say it aloud.
>>
>>51733664
You did the thing!

It's alright. There will always be more opportunities for the thing.
>>
>>51733664
Fuck that who gives a shit about succeeding. You weren't a bitch, you got your ass out there, and you did that thing.
>>
>>51733664
>Didn't succeed
You said you were going to try to do something you obviously weren't confident with, and you fucking did it.

That is success.

So who was she anyway?
>>
>>51732713
Varrick is easily the best thing (haha) about Korra. Korra and Team Avatar 2.0 are pretty weak, the side characters are all much more interesting.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.