[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do u like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 350px-FFmain.gif (83KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
350px-FFmain.gif
83KB, 350x392px
hey anan, do u like gamebooks or could u care less?
>>
>>51716427

Ignoring the obvious shitty quality of bait these days:

>could u care less

If I could care less, surely that means I currently care to some extent? Why do Americans have to shit our language up so much? You all know that "I could care less" is a corruption of "I couldn't care less" but you'll defend it anyway, because you're too gutless to break with the majority of your burger-guzzling, toilet-shatteringly fatassed copatriots. Yeah I mad.
>>
>>51716625
it was a freaking question anon. i know this is the internet hate machine but where in the hell is this coming from?
>>
I want to buy the AFF pdfs to support /ourguy/ Graham. He posted here a while back.
>>
>>51716427
I do love them.
>>
I used to. The technology has advanced to where the stories could be presented digitally in a less static fashion. But no one seems to have taken advantage of this. I suspect this is because gamebooks are a solo pastime. We think only of the enjoyment of ourselves rather than that of others. But creating a compelling interactive story is something you do exclusively for others, because you've already spoiled it for yourself. Getting around that requires inserting random values into the work to the point that the story suffers fatal incoherence if not done expertly.
>>
File: IMG_20170214_073331.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_073331.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Yes, yes I do.
>>
I write gamebooks.
Any questions?
>>
File: figfan06d.jpg (126KB, 672x1088px) Image search: [Google]
figfan06d.jpg
126KB, 672x1088px
Does really nobody cares? They were the hottest shit when I was a kid, am I really so old for this place?
>>
Played a game of AFF 2nd edition a month ago based on Warlock of Firetop Mountain. It was pretty cool (although I can't remember how you were supposed to figure out the key combination for the chest at the end).

>>51720246
I think the Lone Wolf books had been translated into a mobile game.
>>
>>51723252
>he Lone Wolf books had been translated into a mobile game.
Some of them were also available as free games too.
>>
>>51724054
Actually all of the Lone Wolf books are available for free. Along with the equally awesome Grey Star the Wizard and Freeway Warrior series.

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Main/Home
>>
>>51722218
how does your cardboard box hold up in the wintertime
>>
>>51722218
is there any market for gamebooks on kindle paperwhite?
>>
File: dredd on brit-cit.jpg (69KB, 619x371px) Image search: [Google]
dredd on brit-cit.jpg
69KB, 619x371px
>>51716625
I'm sorry your country isn't as important, anon.
>>
>>51726196
OP, could you go away please? we're trying to have a 5th grade level conversation and you're getting drool all over it
>>
>>51724870
It's a hobby.

>>51724960
Don't know, never tried selling them for money.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.