[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how much do they actually communicate with one another, do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Chaos.jpg (155KB, 938x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos.jpg
155KB, 938x1024px
So how much do they actually communicate with one another, do the four of them actually have a grand plan for everything or are they just kinda doing what they do.
>>
File: too chen for this shit.png (25KB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
too chen for this shit.png
25KB, 191x200px
Imagine the warp as a massive galaxy-spanning futaba image board

They just shitpost at each other all day, for all of time
>>
>>51710217
Specifically, Spacebook
>>
>>51710181
>do the four of them actually have a grand plan for everything

Nope. They joined forces once to raise Be'lakor and then countless years later to defeat the Emperor and thats where their plans ended. Now they communicate via the Great Game of chaos which is just a four way free for all with some sparse parleys.

>>51710217
Chaos-chan.
>>
https://youtu.be/bM8YGsAmeqE?t=10m13s
(~10:13)
>>
File: The Court of the Covenant.png (297KB, 337x706px) Image search: [Google]
The Court of the Covenant.png
297KB, 337x706px
>>51710266
False.

Picture related.

The Chaos Gods hold meetings in the Court that exists between their realms. In it they discuss alliances, shared plans, and the balance of the warp and universe.
>>
>>51710267
We need more of Gork and Mork in this show.
>>
>>51710351
Yeah, we also need more orks. They have like one scene in the entire series.
>>
>>51710299
Ah, but you forget Anon: in any matters ignore GW fun fanon > boring canon.
>>
>>51710413
The court was mentioned in recent-ish fluff. Nurgle left his realm to go to the court which allowed Araloth and Not-Draigo to free Poxfulcrum from her cage.
>>
>>51710299
That looks like some old ass fluff. Also what's the source? There are differences between WHFB and 40k Chaos. This sounds like fantasy.
>>
I always hated this artists rendition of the Chaos Gods. They always seemed unfitting to me
>>
>>51710456
It's a dumb idea to draw the Chaos Gods in the first place, even if GW does it.
>>
>>51710436
Then that justifies my point even more, considering that a large amount of the recent fluff that GW has either created or sanctioned
coughcoughfuckinDrach'nyencoughcough has been shit. My arguement isn't old fluff vs. new fluff, it's rule of cool vs. boring fluff.
>>
>>51710449
Daemons of Chaos army book 7th ED. WHFB.
>>
>>51710299
I'd rather prefer a poker table
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.