[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1339: Savior Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 709
Thread images: 111

File: Jumpin 2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jumpin 2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51679565
>>
Reminder that saiyan girls are great.
>>
>>51687922
The best you mean
>>
Jumps, what do you do after the plot is resolved?
>>
So, how often are you a 'savior', Jumpers?
Whatever that means to you.
>>
>>51687922
I'm going to bring back the sayian girls for my harem.
>>
>>51687901
>that pdf
Whoa, man. Never seen that before.
>>
>>51687927
Probably a lot but not on purpose or for any non selfish reasons.
>>
>>51687927
Whenever I can be. I never let great evils get away with things

>>51687933
It's a previous version. Improvisation is necessary whenever someone fucks up the OP and won't delete.
>>
>>51687932
How many is that?
>>
>>51687939
This. A lot of evil people are just easy targets for me to go take their shit.
>>
>>51687945
All of them.
>>
>>51687932
Making Harems in the jump chain is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>51687956
There's all kinds of perks for it now.
>>
>>51687932
If you take the right universe in DBM you don't even need to bring any of them back
>>
>>51687927
Only when required
>>
>>51687968
What defines requirement?
>>
>>51687965
I must go there
>>
File: Do you feel it too.png (598KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Do you feel it too.png
598KB, 1280x720px
>>51687913
>>51687881
>>51687892
>>51687931
Fuck it, big confrontations it is.

>>51687863 (You)
>In-which Tiger and Gil meet
So here we are "King of Heros" HA!. What a stupid title. And let's not get into how you cloth yourself.
"And the 'Imperator Infinita' a so-called mongrel of a God that dares to claim dominion over what is Mine."
I'm sorry, I must be hard of hearing. Did you just say this word is yours?
"Yes Mongrel, this world and all within it are mine to do with as I please."
Yeah, no. It is mine. I am the Emperor, you are just a King. Now KNEEL!
*Weapons are fired at Tiger, which he parries*
Fuck you.
"Die you filthy mongrel!"
*Fighting happens, I don't go into detail because I suck at that*
"I am the rightful King of all the world! All of it's treasures belong to me! Now cease your fighting! Enkidu!"
Well, I'm trapped. But you see 'King' I have one thing you don't
"And what is that Mongel?"
Vassals *Tiger is freed from his chains by Shirou, someone who completely lacks Divinity*
Moreover 'King' *Tiger begins whaling on Gil with Despair* you forget your Duty. Aye you might be a King, and people should serve and respect you. But. YOU HAVE A DUTY TO THEM IN RETURN! *Gil is slammed into the ground violently*
>>
>>51688007
I think it's like universe 10. Nothing happened there.
>>
>>51688009
Also, re-posting the previous segment for those who missed it due to the duel threads.

>Tiger's Perspective
She found it! Amaterasu found the information that was hidden from us. Files belonging to Emiya Kiritsugu detailing the real information. I did not hesitate to share it with Illya. As I expected she rages about how it wasn't true for a while before finally just sitting down and looking at me with an almost dead expression, and she asked me "What do I do now Berserker?". I thought for a moment and took her hand and looked her in the eye replying. "You are going to go and make up with your Brother, someone who is your family despite not being your blood. And then after you make up, and this war is over, you and me are going to go to Germany, and we are going to kill Old Man Einzbern.". She just stared at me for a moment before her resolve came back to her and she nodded and began to rant. Talking about how she was going to make him suffer, not just for keeping her father from her, but for lying to her to use her as a weapon against her father. Good. Now her desire for revenge was pointed n the right direction, rather than having it be manipulated.

>Saber's Perspective
I sensed him before my Master did, I ran to the door and he followed me. As I tore it open the man in armor, the one we has figured out was Berserker was waiting, he immediately ran through the house to the back yard, and I followed. We fought hard, crators littering the ground, before my Master and his came outside, saying we should stop fighting. My Master said she had come in peace, when I turned to Berserker he removed his helmet and was grinning "I wanted to fight you, you're good Saber."

I'm running out of inspiration here guys. I have two options. I can cut to the "Big confrontations" like Tiger vs Gil, or I can try to slog through the build-up. Which do you want?
>>
>>51688007
Yeah, just go Universe 3 where Bardock beats Freeza and the Saiyans never get wiped out.

Universe 10 works as well and you get more time, but you'll have to bootstrap Saiyans up to being a spacefaring race on your own in that case.
>>
File: And Internally.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
And Internally.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>51688009
>In-which Despair confronts Kotomine(for ease of use, Kotomine won't use quotation marks, Despair will)
So Gilgamesh has failed, and yet his despair at his defeat to a mongrel....it might be my finest work yet.
"You called?" *a shape materializes from the floor, taking the shape of a humanoid being, but very obviously non-human*
Oh? And who, and perhaps more accurately what, are you?
"I am Despair, you've seen me before, I am Tiger's blade"
A magical blade granted form? And named Despair, a kindred soul then.
"Wrong on both counts. I am a Raksha, the closest equivalent you have to my kind is the Fae, and I am Despair yes. But I am the Despair that brings Hope, by crushing those who would destroy Hope completely and utterly."
So you do not understand the true beauty of despair, a pity.
"I understand more than you ever could mortal, but causing Despair for the sake of Despair is not how I work. Nor what I approve of. Tell me, do you even know how I came to work with Tiger?"
No, nor do I care.
"Too bad, I like telling stories. In my nature. You see when we met I had just made a deal with Tiger's work partner, Sweet Silence of the Howling Hurricane, someone similar to yourself in-fact. She simply handed me to him, in blade-form, where we began talking. He made me a promise, he would bring the ultimate
Despair to his enemies, crush them utterly, and then use that to bring Hope to his people, those who knelt to him. I accepted. He hasn't always kept that oath, but he's never failed to try, which is the reason I stick around."
And how does that pertain to me?
"Because, it tells you what I'm going to do to you. Rejoice Kirei Kotomine, for you are about to learn the true meaning of Despair".
>>
So in you humble opinions /JC/. On a scale from 1-10, how wet would Tohsaka Rin be if she ever saw the House of Mystery from Justice League Dark?

What about other magic users we know and love, like Hermione for instance?
>>
>>51688034
>and the Saiyans never get wiped out
Well, you know, until that whole "wiped out the tuffles except for one guy" thing comes back to haunt them.
>>
File: Styx.jpg (74KB, 861x928px) Image search: [Google]
Styx.jpg
74KB, 861x928px
http://pastebin.com/QC454WHG

Percival Styx, Jumper native to Fallen London. Looking for suggestions on where to go next.
>>
>>51688160
Problem Sleuth
>>
>>51688160
>>
>>51688132
>Hermione
A 1. House-smouse, you need to show her the library.
>>
>>51688135
Don't scuffle the tuffle.
>>
File: santa vs hulk.jpg (306KB, 1000x1550px) Image search: [Google]
santa vs hulk.jpg
306KB, 1000x1550px
>>51688160
Marvel
>>
>>51688100
And shit. I just can NOT figure out how to do the Amaterasu Vs Seihai-Kun confrontation.

Short Version:
Fighting happens, Ammy is going full Sun-God and is pissed. Grail mud hits her and almost corrupts her, when Tiger smashes through it, and he is PISSED. Someone tried to hurt one of his closest friends, and he actually admits this aloud that Ammy is his friend and not just a "vassal" for once, and together they crush All The Evils of Man.
>>
>>51688210
>Someone tried to hurt one of his closest friends, and he actually admits this aloud that Ammy is his friend and not just a "vassal" for once
Daaawwww. She finally got to you, Tiger. Ammy always knew you were a softy, deep down.
>>
>>51688160
Thought it was just another random combat monster until Gonzo Journalism. Now I'm seeing a pattern in Black Lagoon and Borderlands. Stay lowish powered. Fallout or Generic Zombie/Apoc.
>>
>>51688226
She did tease him about this. He acted very Vegeta-style Tsun about it. That is to say, denying it ever happened then running off with a bad excise.
>>
>>51688240
Tiger likes Ammy, Tiger likes Ammy!
>>
>>51688254
Not in the way you're implying. I'm certain I'll give Tiger a romance option at some point, but not now. And I'm not sure who it would be.
>>
>>51688175
The House does include the library and all the little artifacts that the owner gathered over time.
>>
>>51688266
>Not wanting holy wolfgirl titties
I bet you don't even awoo
>>
File: Ammy.jpg (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy.jpg
67KB, 512x512px
>>51688296
I've definitely considered it anon.
Raven and Silence are the only ones not on the "potential" lists.
Raven because she's his sister, technically.
And Silence because she creeps the absolute HELL out of Tiger, and he avoids her whenever possible.
>>
>>51688266
Oh, I wasn't implying you liked her romantically. I was just childishly mocking you for being friends with a girl. They've got cooties, Justice.
>>
File: A God's Revival.png (917KB, 694x1100px) Image search: [Google]
A God's Revival.png
917KB, 694x1100px
>>51688330
Fair enough.
Though Ammy is also a dog, that means she might have Fleas. Like Issun.
>>
File: Lady of High Noon.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lady of High Noon.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>51688210
The air of Nippon was heavy again. I felt despair as the form I'd become accustomed to moved upon like wind and the I saw IT. Mud like caking blood spilled forth and the I growled and lashed out at the corrupt leavings. First a whirlwind to whip it all into one place and then fire to purify the ugly mud. I felt a growl tear it's way out of my body as a reflector was stained obsidian blocking a gush form the cups cracked lips. Lines, lines, lines, lines, lines, lines, lines, lines, lines, lines, lines, and more lines appeared before me as smooth Mu devastated the evil mud but even as I topped off my ink I felt a twinge as I dodged one attack just a little too late. I glanced back at myself and felt the air bringing in my lungs maybe if I hadn't slept so long that time long ago I would be able to equal the wolf I'd once been, much less the Goddess I once was.

I flicked out the ink again and still the mud flowed. Divine Instruments slowly came apart under the mud's ungentle touch and I felt the aura of despair raise again. Stifling the godhood that so innately was a part of me with sheer hate, bile, sadness, disgust and above all despair. I glanced over at the blackened splotch on my fur and the growl I gave was more animal than Goddess before I released myself and the sun shown. A bomb appeared only to be enclosed in a whirlwind that took all the mud unto itself and then I ignited it all with the white hot flames of my Celestial Brush techniques. The explosion shook the very ground I stood upon even as I crashed into the... the ground as the black was nearly done overtaking me. I could feel the godhood, my birthright, slowly leaking away I tried to get up but the mud was everywhere, I was blinded deaf and dumb. My limbs slowly paralyzed and I could feel all the ills of the world stacked against me. My brush rose and I began to preform my last writ. This monster may take me but... 心Tiger would grow strong from this 中. Before I could finish he was there
>>
>>51688410
For you Justiceanon!
>>
File: Joy.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>51688410
Holy shit, Thank you so god damn much.
You're certainly WAY better at this than I am. Thank you, really. Saving this in my writefaggery page.
>>
>>51688410
心中 (Mutual Suicide) Holy shit Amy was about to go down in a blaze of glory. What does this do in the game?
>>
>>51688445
That's not a canon Brush Technique. But Ammy's had a lot of time to grow in her skill, she could probably freeform them now. That's my guess, anyway, I'm not the anon who wrote that snippet.
>>
>>51688469
Oh okay then. I mean it makes sense in a way I guess.
>>
Do we have any perks that lets you talk regardless of form? I want to pose as a wise dragon but the form cant usually speak like a human.
>>
>>51688489
Narnia has a perk that does that.
>>
>>51688445
How the hell do you get Mutual Suicide from 心中?
>>
>>51688489
>>51688494
Nintendogs too.
>>
File: Edi-robot-body-me3.png (530KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Edi-robot-body-me3.png
530KB, 900x900px
So if I companion EDI does she come with just her body from 3 assuming she gets it eventually or am I dragging the Normandy with me?
>>
>>51688533
> 心中
> Spirit Within

Looks it translates to Ammy soaking up the Corruption within her. This, as a Kami, would more than likely lead to her death, and Corruption would go with her.
>>
>>51688533
Personally I recognized the symbols from a show... 心中天網島 which is something like Shinjū: Ten no amijima or Double Suicide/Mutual Suicide it was an old film like 1965-ish old.

>>51688565
Or that I guess.
>>
>>51688560
Pretty sure you'd have to drag the Normandy with you, somehow. The mobile platform is just an avatar, the actual EDI is part of the Normandy's systems.
>>
I'm new to all this, so I'm probably going to sound like a complete idiot, but do you just create the builds and move on or is there a story you go through? Like a narrative that you make choices in? Because I honestly am not sure what to make of it, but I'm interested.
>>
>>51688600
You make the narrative yourself.
10 years in a world is plenty of time to get up to things. Use your imagination to think up how things go.

Sometimes there will be scenarios or something in the jump to give some direction if you can't think of anything to do, but you don't need to do them.
>>
>>51688560
So if you use the blue flower on edi does it bring the entire ship with you. Since that's her main body.
>>
>>51688533
In Japanese 心中 can be used to refer to a lover's suicide or a double suicide. It's not a standard usage but it's plausible. In Chinese and Korean yeah it wouldn't make any sense.
>>
>>51688600
Up to you what story you want to make of it. Like if you were in Harry Potter, Naruto, Worm or Fate how would you play it with the abilities you have and etc. Some drawbacks do give a direction for how to do things or some jumps have scenarios but it's mostly free form.
>>
>>51688600
Welcome good anon. Nice to know that we're still pulling folks into the wild ride. This guy>>51688615 has it mostly right, though I'd say that making a narrivtive is certainly more in line with folk like me, as I'm still ascribing to the whole "Be entertaining for Jump-Chan" thing.

Also just finished with that Anon's great spellcheck Pastebin, thanks to that Anon. Here is Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon WIP how's it look?

>>51688659
Huh, when I looked it up it gave me something about Pure Land Buddism and some book from a long time ago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinj%C5%AB This is what I found when doing the google-fu.
>>
>>51688600
You do your builds sure, but you can headcannon your journey.

Example, I've headcannon'd out Jump-chan and instead my soul (I almost caught in a fatal accident a few years back, so in this case, I got hit), caught the attention of the Wishing Shop and its Keeper, the Witch of Dimensions. I don't know what I wished for, the memory of the wish that she granted was erased in the trauma of the accident, so I'm travelling to try to figure it all out.

However, the journey will go awry at some point since the events of xxxHolic will happen, independent of the flow of time in my Chain. For instance, as of an hour ago, 300 years have passed since I began, and it's the first time since I started that met with the Shopkeeper again, this time, she's a guest in my home, the House of Mystery.

It is there I learned of the fact that she's not the one powering my Jumps, someone else made the wish to get me Jumping in the first place and they are the ones providing the energy for the whole thing.

=====

So, yeah, stuff like that.
>>
>>51688681
>‘seed’ the location with ores that have are unique to

I assume that there is a word or two missing in the sentence?
like ores that 'you' have 'or' are unique to
>>
>>51688733
Yep looks like something got cut in the revision thanks for the help Anon!
>>
>>51688681
...Why don't you just use wwwjdic? Between that and a standard IME you'd pretty much be able to cover most definitions. If you're already ok at Japanese, http://dictionary.goo.ne.jp is better for standard usage.
>>
>>51688681
Quick question: Why give a discount to the dragon perk-line if only dragons can buy from them? Wouldn't it be simpler to slash all the dragon perk-line prices in half?

Also there is a missing word in the Blacksmith capstone.
>like an "ornate" shield made from [missing words] that contains a crossbow
>>
File: T_T.gif (278KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
T_T.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>>51688757
Because sometimes google-fu works.

>>51688759
>More missing words!
Pic Related sorry guys.
>>
What are some perks that let me play with souls? Specifically, I want to be able to take someone's soul and put it into an Evolved infected body (Prototype) so that the genuine article is mine, and not just a copy of their brain.
>>
>>51688784
Tales of Symphonia has a capstone, Lords of Light has multiple methods, Anima Magic can do it, and the Third Magic in Fate/Stay Night can do it as well.
>>
File: Eh Its Traditional.jpg (33KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
Eh Its Traditional.jpg
33KB, 660x350px
>>51688759
Pic also related.
>>
>>51688759
Because of this bit I presume:
>You may take only a single 600 at a discount the other must be bought without a discount if you want it.
>>
>>51688784
Not sure what you meant with the last part of the second sentence but That Undefinable Thing from Tales Of Symphonia is pretty much what you want.
>>
>>51688801
Eh, fair enough. And also >>51688809.
>>
>>51688779
Google never works well for kanji because Chinese overlaps and uses kanji at a much higher frequency than Japanese (Hanja isn't even in consideration here, Koreans use hangul even more than the Japanese use Kanji.),

Just a cursory google search of the two characters gives me 2 pages related to Taiwanese, 2 pages from mainland, and 3 Taiwanese bands. Of course it also gave me the Japanese wikipedia but I guess if you weren't using goo.ne to begin with you probably wouldn't be able to read that. (The English wikitionary also came up though, so...yeah)
>>
>>51688799
>>51688819
Thanks! Tales of Symphonia looks perfect.

As for what I meant, I mean I want the original subject's soul/consciousness in their Evolved clone. Otherwise, the Evolved would just be a genetic clone of them. It's a pedantic distinction (from my perspective) but I want to give people Evolved bodies as a gift, and it feels disingenuous to kill them and make a clone instead.
>>
>>51687926
Holiday, of course.
Never mind that the holiday of a jumper is copious amounts of out-of-control mad science, companion shenanigans, drawback-related trauma and cleaning up any messes they made dealing with the actual plot.
But it's important to take some time out for yourself, right?

>>51688681
Hmm. So drop-ins get a free dragon, but nobody else does?
That seems a little odd to me given the series is all about riding dragons. Maybe that should be "One free for non-dragons"?
>>
>>51688872
Howdy Myrmidont! The Blacksmith and Warrior get a non-Companion Dragon for free... it got cut didn't it... yep it got cut.

Changelog minor edits.
>>
>>51688906
what software are you using that so many things get cut?
>>
File: A World Within.jpg (178KB, 1359x588px) Image search: [Google]
A World Within.jpg
178KB, 1359x588px
>>51688915
I think it has less to do with Google Docs and more to do with me being stupid. Also editing whilst very sleepy maybe.
>>
File: Anon.png (44KB, 365x310px) Image search: [Google]
Anon.png
44KB, 365x310px
Hey, so I'm planning on making a jump or two, so I was wondering if I should make a trip or something, and also if I should claim any of the ones I'm planning on doing. I don't check these threads as often as I should, so I don't really know what I should do.
>>
>>51688947
ah sleep truly is the mind killer. nevermind then
>>
>>51688979
You should probably claim it yeah, just to make sure no one else is doing it at the time and no one does it before you do either. You don't need a trip though.
>>
>>51688979
It's up to you if you want a trip. Yes you should announce what you're making.
>>
>>51688979
Take a trip if you plan on giving rulings and think someone will actually bother to impersonate you.
Otherwise you don't need it.

As for claiming things. If you want dibs that's how you do it.
Not like you can't just make a jump anyways, but without a claim theres nothing stopping someone else from making it first.
>>
>>51688979
If the settings you plan on working on are barely known to completely obscure, whether you claim it or not generally doesn't tend to matter. If you're worried about making it and somebody else beating you to the punch, then claiming it makes things safer. If you don't check the threads regularly or don't plan on doing so, then whether you take a trip or not doesn't matter that much
>>
>>51688979
You should probably make the claims if you want to personally make those Jumps and give yourself time to do so without worrying about other people potentially doing so. Like >>51689001 said, a Trip isn't required or anything unless you plan to stick around and make rulings or whatever.
>>
File: Raise the Flag.png (1MB, 1300x950px) Image search: [Google]
Raise the Flag.png
1MB, 1300x950px
>>51688989
>>51688997
>>51689001
Ah, thanks. I guess I'll start using a name when I actually get one of them to a post-able state. I'll only claim a couple to start off with.

So, I think I'll claim Future Card Buddyfight and Star Fox (Zero). I've got a bunch more I'm thinking of doing, but these two are the most solid, I guess.
>>
>>51689094
>star fox zero
You know that one is part of the other star fox jump right?
Just take the 64 canon and you'll hit it instead of command.
>>
>>51689108
A while ago I wanted to try and redo the star fox jump, but with actual story. It got a little... Heated, so I just decided to make a separate jump, and just say it's Star Fox Zero so they don't get mixed up. Like WoW and Warcraft 3, or something.
>>
>>51689140
Wait you made the jump? Or did you mean that you wanted to make a replacement.
Because if it's the latter I can see why you ran into trouble.

It's not like the old star fox jump really gets into the alt timeline business so I suppose it's not totally out of line, but be careful with this sort of thing. The old jump is confusing enough without trying to figure out how to reconcile all the different continuities.
>>
>>51689140
>I wanted to try and redo the star fox jump, but with actual story
I'm assuming you're the original jumpmaker, but I don't think anyone has particularly seen any issue with the star fox jump as far as story goes. It also doesn't make much sense that it would get heated if you were the original jumpmaker to begin with.
>>
So, in the touhou jump, if you take the 1CC drawback, is there actually any danger of you dying? It says people will think of you as an anomaly, but considering how the various incidents got dealt with, you'll probably just have to fight lots of spellcard duels. I'm asking because I'm thinking of taking the amnesia drawback with this one, but I'm not really sure if it's survivable.
>>
>>51689140
You can't replace people's jumps.
>>
>>51689227
Spell card duels are play fighting, but people still die in Gensokyo. Reimu straight up kills Youkai that unsettle the balance in the manga no duels required, and Humans get eaten rather often. Being considered an anomaly puts you on the danger spectrum. I would not recommend taking both those drawbacks unless you secondary canon things to be more lighthearted. It's not unmanagable, but with little control over your actions you are not going to be able to reliably stop from going over a line you don't even know exists.
>>
File: Sorted.png (197KB, 1423x1219px) Image search: [Google]
Sorted.png
197KB, 1423x1219px
>>51689174
>>51689191
Well, it was more that I wanted to ask the guy who made it if I could make some suggestions, or something, but it's anonymous, so no luck there. Eventually, some guy who claimed to be the jumpmaker said I could do it, but I was a little discouraged, so I decided against it either way. I just felt kinda weird about how "gamey" it was, I guess. I still kinda wanna do it, so I just want to use Star Fox Zero being in an alternate universe to excuse my actions. Or something like that.

>>51689234
Yeah, I know.
>>
>>51689326
Well I wish you luck then. At least you will have design space to focus on smaller things like Guard.
>>
>>51689325
Well, my charisma and intelligence perks would still work, though I won't know I have them, and I don't really kill people either. Also, those various luck and fate perks plus the Scarlet Destiny I picked up.

Would you say it's impossible to pull through those drawbacks in a pacifist way, or just really hard? Because if it's the latter I think that even without memories I could do it. But I guess I should actually read the manga before doing that jump.
>>
>>51689326
Well, ask yourself how much it matters to you whether or not what you make will be put on the drive, versus how much it matters to you to have a less technical and more lore based jump. If the matter of exposure doesn't matter to you at all, then there's no reason why you shouldn't go ahead and make it to satisfy that idea. You don't need to excuse your actions for a personal jump.
>>
>>51688681
I wonder why you didn't include the Bewilderbeast or Foreverwing as dragon options. Is there a reason?
>>
>>51689426
Hey, stop trying to scare him off. Making a jump of a part of a franchise that the existing jump doesn't cover is perfectly kosher, we've got plenty of jumps like that. Unless he really does something weird, I see no reason why it wouldn't be let on the drive.
>>
>>51689440
Still trying to get the Dragon Customization just right.
>>
>>51689386
The three manga (Ibarakasen, Suzunaan, Sangetsusei) are extremely different in comparison to the main story because they're generally downtime scenes, and all three are generally set after many of the major events (Ibarakasen for example, starts in 2015 after Double Spoiler ends, Sangetsusei is slightly ahead of Ibarakasen whereas Suzunaan is about the same time frame).

As a result of this, reading the manga actually doesn't help you that much in figuring out the jump, especially because the scope of each manga is very constrained. Suzunaan focuses on the Human Village and the politics between the Humans and Tengu/Tanuki/Kappa. Ibarakasen is generally focused on Marisa, Reimu, and Kasen whereas Sangetsusei is focused on the three faeries, along with Reimu and Marisa. All three manga are...extremely peaceful, with only Suzunaan really showing a darker side to things, and that's mostly due to its nature.
>>
>>51689386
Basically if you don't do dumb shit you probably won't die.
Getting bullied hard is likely, and if you're a dick you might get sealed away or something especially if you lose.
There's a few death flags out there, but you've got enough plot armor to not accidentally do them.

Just secondary canon things to make sense to you. It's really hard to turn Gensokyo into a coherent place since things get changed up or retconned depending on who's writing.
>>
>>51689450
Why would telling him to make it regardless of whether it gets on the drive scare him off?
>>
>>51689490
Because of the "well, this isn't how you're really supposed to do it, the community won't approve, but if it's for your private use no one can judge you" attitude.
>>
>>51689488
Nah, if I take secondary canon I won't have enough cp for those sweet powers. Also, for roleplay purposes, I need all powers of the SDM. That means it'll be do or die in the jump. Guess I better stock up on those plot armor perks, because dying while amnesiac wouldn't be very dramatic.
>>
>>51689529
You don't have to TAKE secondary canon. See, with how many gaps there are in touhou if you're just taking primary stuff, you have freedom to fill in lore how you want. Secondary canon is only necessary for stupid fan shit that directly contradicts what's shown in the games.
>>
>>51689502
What? I'm not sure where you got that first part from, but if you're not making a jump because you want to use it yourself, I'm not really too sure what you're in it for, considering nobody has really profited too much off of this in the last three years. I couldn't care less how your community decides how jumps are "supposed to made", if anything you people have shot yourselves in the foot more often, without needing any further intervention from anyone else.

All I said was to weigh whether he wanted a story based Star Fox jump enough to make it regardless of who uses it. If he's the type of writer that needs to be motivated by the idea that others will use what he makes, then naturally there's a chance that the latter will weigh more heavily than the former. If he just really wants to go to Star Fox, then naturally there's the chance that the former will weigh more heavily than the former.
>>
>>51689561
Oh yeah, you're right. Looks like I'll just have to find a reason why literally everyone in gensokyo would want to deal with some amnesiac vampire without vampire weaknesses that somehow has all the powers of the SDM. Man, I sound like some shitty fanfiction character.
Anyway, do you have any suggestions?
>>
I'm going to be heading to bed now but I'll just drop this here so you guys have something to look at whilst I catch some Z's.

Changelog:
1. Added Camouflage and Alpha Wavelength
2. Need another 200 CP Drawback. (Thinking Berserker member.)
>>
>>51689580
That you again Dirge?
>>
File: Muse.png (839KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
Muse.png
839KB, 1000x640px
>>51689611
Wouldn't be the first time a character was a gestalt of the SDM.
Muse from Seihou has you beat by years.

If you're looking for an excuse to justify anomaly status I have an idea.
Make your jumper have very little control over Scarlet Destiny and have events conspire to let others know about this. A fear of causality breaking down will surely get people on your case if only to beat some responsibility into you.
>>
File: tumblr_n4dpma6ZWu1qz778zo1_500.jpg (31KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4dpma6ZWu1qz778zo1_500.jpg
31KB, 500x281px
Do you Necromancy, /jc/?
>>
>>51689737
Nobody here can read spanish, anon.
>>
>>51689580
That's really not what it sounded like, but okay. I guess you're just bad at making arguments, not actually a jerk.
>>
>>51689684
I don't make jumps, so there's no need to put up a name.
>>
>>51689744
"Three of the four dead seamen have been given leave from the hospital"
Basically they wrote It as the dead men being perfectly alive and healthy
>>
File: 5367315.gif (772KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
5367315.gif
772KB, 500x282px
>>51689737
Yeah, I necromancy. Liches love necromancy.
>>
Any good ways to improve my physical training speed? Not learning speed, just the rate at which I gain gains.
>>
>>51689668
I wanna take The Dragon Riders of Berk scenario and help build a society where there's Pokemon-level companionship between humans and dragons.
>>
File: Red Death.png (565KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Red Death.png
565KB, 1280x544px
>>51689668
>>51689464
>1. Added Camouflage and Alpha Wavelength
Interesting. Wouldn't the Wavelength stuff be part of Red Death and Bewilderbeast though? I guess it substitutes for a Bewilderbeast option, since the Red Death wasn't as good at it.

Still holding out for multiple heads and aquatic stuff though, those seem fun.

>>51690232
Feel The Burn from Wii Sports Resort gives you a 1.5x to 3x boost to physical exercise.
>>
Any news on the Street Fighter Jump?
>>
>>51690232
Change from Mob Psycho is good for stuff like this.
>>
>>51690448
Toothless got to use it too, though.

>>51690480
I hope Q happens if it happens.
>>
>>51690480
It is supposedly still being worked on. . .
>>
>>51690516
>Toothless got to use it too, though.
Wasn't that just the alpha status thing, not the ultrasound hypnosis?

But if so, that would seem to indicate it's an ability all dragons have.
>>
File: 1486785965513.png (26KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486785965513.png
26KB, 300x200px
>>51690448
>Red Death
>Only has some red dots
>>
>>51689689
Thanks man, I'll go with that.
>>
File: RedDeath.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RedDeath.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>51690606
It's probably called that because it lives in lava.
>>
>>51690634
When you consider that dragons in HTTYD are ostensibly non-magical, they've got some pretty badass biology.
>>
File: a blue dot.png (55KB, 247x186px) Image search: [Google]
a blue dot.png
55KB, 247x186px
>>51689830
A Build.

Distant Sky Gauntlet
Starting Location: Gangnam district
Origin: Survivor.
Perks: None.
Items: None.
Companions: No Imports
Drawbacks: Hero Mode, +0cp

http://pastebin.com/SUV3F7pL
>>
>>51689668
Hey I noticed you are good with electricity on Elemental Attack so can you take once and Are Now they're purely biological right? So the outlandish stuff like Holy or darkness Wouldn't fit would it? or is it physical elements and if only physical elements Would something like radiation work?
>>
>>51687956
Only if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>51690807
I think, that basically if it's something a canon dragon can use, then it's fine. So yeah, probably physical elements.

Light might be able to work, if you did it like Solarbeam or something, but otherwise, probably not.
>>
I am devastated to learn there is no Smallville jump.
>>
>>51690995
Yeah, it could be fun in the same sort of way Twilight is fun. A setting you jump just so you can fuck up the protagonists and let the "villain" win.
>>
>>51690995
I would jump that sooo hard.

>>51691011
Yeeessss. Just like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (391KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391KB, 1280x536px
>>51690644
This. Just imagine the potential for splicing or crossbreeding a Night Fury with a Discworldian Draco Lunaris. If a mere swamp dragon throwback can achieve escape velocity, think of how fast a mutt of a proper lunar dragon could go shitting plasma out its' rear end.
>>
>>51691039
Do you ever use your collar to scratch your nose? It looks like it'd be the perfect height for that.
>>
File: lexie.gif (1022KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
lexie.gif
1022KB, 500x268px
>>51691011
>villain
Him?
>>
>>51691050
He just needs a hug and a friend.
>>
>>51691039
There actually is a breed of dragon in HTTYD that flies that way.

http://howtotrainyourdragon.wikia.com/wiki/Gobsucker
>>
War greymon and metal garurumon vs leviathan from worm, both separately and as omnimon. How do they fare?
>>
>>51691050
Throughout the series Lex is a hell of a nicer person than Clark is. You can trace a fair bit of his "villainy" to Clark's mistreatment of him breeding paranoia and resentment. >>51691054 was probably meant sarcastically, but I really do think that in a version of Smallville where Lex actually got positive social interaction he'd be the hero of the story. Certainly he'd be a better one than the Blur. Yeah, that's how shitty this version of Superman is, they can't even call him that.
>>
>>51691054
He needs more than that. Little Lana was his friend and I'm pretty sure she hugged him a few times. Result? He still went mad and killed a bunch of people.
>>
>>51691146
Well, yeah, Lana was his friend. Smallville Lana is an awful person, of course anyone who associates with her is going to turn evil.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 1328x585px
>>51691048
It's a healthier way to pass the time during Mexican standoffs than smoking. But I don't often have a nose these days.

Like you said, they itch. So I prefer to grow a superficially identical ridge of bone to disguise my human avatars with.

>>51691059
I'd be surprised if there wasn't, really!
>>
>>51691068
Fan wank something after you read up on them. Check out the wikia, read/watch/play the source materials idk.

/jc/ is not a versus thread.
>>
>>51691068
Some autist who cares about powerlevels' dick
>>
File: txiOEp.jpg (135KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
txiOEp.jpg
135KB, 1024x768px
>>51691164
>awful person
How so?? She seems perfectly cute and bland.
>>
Do we have any perks that make piloting mechs come naturally?
Bonus if it uses the description "an extension of your body." or something like that.
>>
>>51691219
We've got a bunch of them in the Gundam jumps, appropriately enough.
>>
>>51691218
It's difficult to sum up quickly and I don't want to go into a rant, but basically she does not treat the people in her life very well, is pretty self-centered at times. That wouldn't be so bad, but all the other characters seem to ignore this and treat her like she's so wonderful and amazing, so it leaves her feeling like a Mary Sue and leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. Kristin Kruek's wooden acting doesn't help any.
>>
>>51687956
That's why you need to be clever and know how to get a harem without destroying your laifu.
>>
>>51691320
>Pic
I've been seriously considering everyone voiced by Kana Ueda, very, very seriously considering it.
>>
Giving up sleep vs not giving up sleep

Pros
>50% more time

Cons
>Sleep is an enjoyable activity
>No dreams
>Days blend together
>Increased chance of losing touch with humanity

What are your thought?
>>
>>51691369
most perks dont prevent you from sleeping I think.
You just arent required to. So sleep when you want to relax and dont when things are tense.
>>
>>51691369
Reduce sleep needed, like after my time in Toriko, I only strictly need to sleep for 8 hrs per month, but I always set an hour or two every day for some shut eye.
>>
>>51691369
Sleep sometimes?
>>
>>51691369
>Pros
>50% more time
More like 1/3 more time (average of 8 hrs of sleep for a 24 hr day, 24/8=3)

>Cons
>Sleep is an enjoyable activity
Not always, because waking up in the morning can feel like the end of the world for some people (me included).
>No dreams
That's a good point but daydreaming is a thing.
>Days blend together
Not sleeping doesn't preclude conserving some little 'rituals' like morning coffee or whatever.
>Increased chance of losing touch with humanity
Depend on your mindset: social people will get more impacted than those who don't feel as much of a need for social interactions.
>>
>>51691050
I dont remember who said it but I remember someone describing Lx Luthor as the 'Greatest' of humanity; the greatest good and the greatest evil.
>>
>>51687926
Running Businesses and Vigilantism, mostly.
>>51687927
As much as possible.
>>
>>51691369
>>Increased chance of losing touch with humanity
Just do what the rest of us insomniacs do to keep in touch with others and shitpost on 4chan/Hero BBS.
>>
>>51690995
>Smallville
Are there any waifus in that setting? If yes I might make the jump.
>>
>>51687926
the plot resolving? I make a special point of preventing the plot from happening. Then I go extreme homes: civilization edition on the setting
>>
>>51691825
>extreme homes: civilization edition
What does that even mean?
>>
>>51691853
tearing down and building up of course
>>
>>51691853
He knocks everything down and builds it back from the ground up in his own image.
>>
File: smallwomen.jpg (82KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
smallwomen.jpg
82KB, 422x600px
>>51691865
>>51691880
Every time? Sounds monotone desu.

>>51691780
Is pic related a sufficient answer?
>>
>>51691921
not every timebut usually. Sometimes even just make my own plot away from the main plot
like that time I ported gym of the romantic journey into Medaka Box. https://youtu.be/jgUhBvQ2DFM?list=PLNC_sRuPtMolJdrOSHtegOI-BbPhwCsXy

Also, it's a reality Show it's more about the participants Then the variety of stories
>>
>>51687926
The same thing I always do, hang out in the warehouse in using SCP 2400 and the clock from Narnia to maximize the time I spend in a jump, using it to train, develop new tech, and in general just relax too.
>>
>>51687926
I keep on doing things. Stories never really end, there's just a point at which the book or movie or whatever stops. But there's always another adventure out there, you just have to give it time. In the meanwhile, I cultivate relationships, experiment with technology, and have fun with the simply things until the crazy parts start up again.
>>
>>51691320
CUTE!

>>51691369
Make it so you don't NEED sleep, but are capable of it if you so desire.
>>
Never End [+200-+400] - “Karma from a past life is bound to catch up to you.” You are not the sole ‘dark horse’ entry into the Rider War - old friends, foes, even companions from previous jumps have received Advent Decks and are required to participate. Each one has a good enough reason for a wish that they’d be willing to kill you to fulfill it...if they lack such a drive or are unshakably loyal, then they simply are not here. Maybe even to undo your actions from a previous chain, or to set themselves free? Or maybe even for what they think is your own good? The rules are clear, however - you must be the last one standing, and that means either slaying your foes a second time or cutting down your oldest friends. At least all they have right now are human forms and Advent Decks...for now.

For +200, this only includes old enemies who you’d have no reluctance to slay. For +300, this includes rivals, allies and foes-turned-friends from previous jumps who had some bond to you. For +400, this includes companions who have any reason at all to turn against you or to seek a wish of their own - and they’ve received assurance the end of your chain isn’t the loss of their wish. If it needs saying, companions who are struck down from this drawback are unavailable for the remainder of the jump - and will likely have some words to exchange with you when this is over.

If you lack previous jumps before this one or miraculously have no one who fits this description, this instead creates more Riders who act as foil to you, representing some of your best and worst traits, each more deadly than the last. Regardless of which version, for +200, this adds two more Riders, four for +300, and eight for +400. This may only be taken once.

So I got back to work on this with Kamen's help.
>>
File: Joy.gif (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Joy.gif
148KB, 500x333px
>>51692521
oooooh. I LIKE it.
>>
File: Best Hellsing Girl.png (540KB, 688x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Best Hellsing Girl.png
540KB, 688x1300px
>>51692521
Bodacious Babes.
>>
File: Maid4.jpg (125KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Maid4.jpg
125KB, 1000x1412px
>>51692521

Bodacious Babes

Looks great bro, glad to see you got some free time again.
>>
>>51688410
God damn it, I'm jealous of that writing skill.

>>51692521
see pic
>>
>>51692633
>God damn it, I'm jealous of that writing skill.
I know right!?
Anon is awesome as hell.
>>
>>51691263
>>51691263
This is why I liked Chloe Sullivans's character better.

Better acted, more charatcer development.

I mean, she was far from perfect, but her faults were recognised and built on, and by god she went through alot of shit, especially in the last few seasons.
>>
File: chloe-sullivan_786x1048.jpg (155KB, 786x1048px) Image search: [Google]
chloe-sullivan_786x1048.jpg
155KB, 786x1048px
>>51691921
All right let's say I do make a Smallville jump. What kind of things should I include?
>>51692852
>by god she went through alot of shit
Such as?
>>
>>51692920
might I suggest actually watching the show first? cause you sound like you didnt
>>
>>51692920
What comes to mind is the whole Doomsday thing, also Brainiac, being married to a jerk (he out and out says to her face that marrying her is the worst thing he has ever done, because she didn't believe in his drug-induced hallucination... seriously what an asshole), then that jerk and she reconcilling just as he's killed, by the same guy she tried so hard to help.

The last few seasons are freshest in my memory, so I'm not sure about the earlier seasons, I don't think she went through anything much more than anyone else, except for the drama regarding her crush on Clark, oh and testifying against Lionel and faking her own death, and having Lana as a roomie.

Oh and seeing the guy she had the hots for having a mutual attraction to her cousin who majors virtues match hers and is objectively a horrible person. Oh, and her short-lived ability to heal at the cost of her own health. And what happened to her mother (her mother was a mutant with the power to control other mutants, but didn't know it and accidently harmed Chloe, who was unknowningly a mutant with the power of heal, she put herself, without explanation into an asylum. I can't remeber the details but outside of bried period of lucidity and a conversation between herself and Chloe, she slipped into an irreversable fugue state.)

Other than that...
>>
Eyes On Me [+300] “You most danger you will encounter will come from the window of the soul.” You know how Mirror Monsters can emerge from any reflective surface? A notable exception is the human eye...at least, until now. Size and logic be damned, Mirror Monsters and and will lunge out of the eyes of others to attack you or random civilians, often with very little warning. Consider how many people will start staring at you when you act alert or strange, and you can quickly understand why this would be a problem.
>>
File: Rosetta7.jpg (280KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rosetta7.jpg
280KB, 1276x720px
>>51693015
Yup. I'm 4 episodes in.
>>51693022
>all those horrible things
>and having Lana as a roomie.
Why is that so bad??
>>
>>51693051
Did I not correct the fucking typo before pasta-ing? Ugh. That should be 'the most at the beginning'.
>>
>>51693075
I can't remeber precisely, but Lana is a trouble-magnet. Being close to her is being close to trouble.

To be fair though i can't remember a specific episode where that did Chloe any harm or any more harm that being friends with her would have anyway.
>>
>>51693022
You know what I absolutely love? She dated Jimmy Olsen, and then Doomsday killed him. Fine. But, the writers really wanted there to be a Jimmy available at some point in the future when Clark was finally Superman. So we learn that Jimmy Olsen has a little brother, who is also named Jimmy. And one day that Jimmy-2 will grow up and work at the Daily Planet. We see that in the flash forward in the final episode, where he's played by the same guy who played him in the earlier seasons. What. The. Fuck?
>>
>>51693075
Please gird yourself, the first season is a real slog compared to what comes later.
>>
>>51693077
Are you really surprised you fucked up this badly? Anyone who's even tangentially aware of you shouldn't be.
>>
>>51693131
It doesn't have nearly enough Lionel Luthor in it, in my opinion. John Glover fucking owns that role.
>>
>>51693129
And all that for a character they went to amazing lengths to assassinate.

I have no idea what they were thinking.

Doing that for a beloved character could be understood, although it's still wierd, but why then do everything they cold to make him unrepentantly unpleasant and childish.
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>
>>51693129
..what? That sounds idiotic.
>>
>>51693077
Don't kick yourself over it. You have a lot of your plate, a little mistake doesn't harm anyone.

Thank you for efforts, I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
>>51693154
He only gets better as things go on.

They even brought back an alternate villainous version in the later seasons.
>>
>>51693112
Clark is the trouble magnet tho. He endangers everyone. Best thing to do when making a build is to get him out of the way as soon as possible.
>>
>>51693129
thats one think I like about the Gotham show.
They arent slavishly devoted to established lore, if they want to kill say Maroni they just do it.
>>
>>51693163
They wanted to cash in on nostalgia and went too far, so had to do a wierd have-your-cake-and-eat-it situation.

They really should have dealt with it differently, but oh well...
>>
>>51693163
Smallville suffered from a very big problem of wanting to have its cake and eat it too. I think it mostly stems from the idea that this was the prequel to Clark's adventures as Superman. They wanted to do all the big Superman stories; Brainiac, Doomsday, Zod, the Legion of Superheroes, etc. But they were trapped with this idea that it was all things that would happen later in his career. So every time they did a story like that, they had to give an out so that they could revisit it in a hypothetical future, and it makes for a convoluted mess every time. If they just ended the show four seasons in when Clark graduated high school, and then picked it back up the following year as "Metropolis" set after Clark had graduated college (which would also have the benefit that the actor would be closer to the character's age), then I think it would have worked a LOT better.
>>
>>51693193
Oh, I know. I say that as someone who followed the series mostly for John Glover. I fucking love that guy.
>>
Where are the best places to get "mundane" durability that can be improved? Not due to a magic field, or energy waves, or some bullshit like that. Just plain, physical hardiness. Oh, and magic "reshaping" and shit is fine. What matters is that if you take the "magic" away, then you're still incredibly tough.
>>
>>51693206
You aren't wrong, Clark does attrack trouble.

But Lana is just as bad. She attracts all sorts of trouble that has nothing to do with Clark, although he is the one who always in involved in resolving those problems.

At least when Lois/Chloe get into trouble it's because of their character traits, and enthusism for journalism, the universe just seems to be bipolar for Lana, hating her then loving her from one moment to the next.
>>
Exactly how dangerous is the Heroes world? I've never seen the show myself, but I've seen clips online of some stupidly powerful (or at least capable) telekinetic guy, but I don't know if I should take him as the standard.
>>
>>51693253
Does power armor count? How about genetic engineering? Metroid has a Biosuit option for armor that you can improve with tech skills, and going to any of the comic jumps can net you some damn good DNA.
>>
File: Spell.jpg (50KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
Spell.jpg
50KB, 640x352px
Best episode ever?
>>
So, I've just figured out my house ruling for items and the such without needing to deal with the Warehouse and making things way too easy.

> Items / Gear bought in a Jump
Represents items and the such that my Jumper either already has on him, or will get sometime later in the Jump, basically, his "Fated" possessions. These items will be received at the moment it makes the most sense, but the moment will click with his very being, because in a way, that object is now part and parcel of his Jumps.

Choices such as Nichijou's Pocket Change and Armoury, or Skullgirl's Infinite Blade Works, options that allow for the constant creation of a certain type of object when needed are represented by small items of some sort or another, they cannot be stolen or destroyed.

To use the three mentioned as an example:
- Pocket Money is a simple, inexpensive-looking silver chain bracelet.
- Armory is a metal earring stud.
- Infinite Blade Works, a simple chain necklace.

> Bringing an object into a Jump
For the first day after entering a Jump, the Jumper can basically choose which objects he wants with him in the Jump. This is a one-time-only affair for the rest of the Jump and he will have to live with his Choices.

This also applies to choices represented by an item, for instance, using the above examples, choosing to not wear the chain necklace would mean that Infinite Blade Works is locked for the rest of the Jump.

That was, until he picked up Requip Magic, since he could now summon or unsummon whatever object the Jumper had on hand. It only works with items he has either bought coming into a Jump or items crafted by the Jumper from the beginning. Items bought in jump can be temporarily stored until it is time to leave, in which case they'll be left as they have no connection at all with him.

====================

So, yeah, what was your house rule with Items, if any?
>>
>>51692920
I wouldn't include the comics. Where Supes learns to finally fly & joins the Justice League. It was very bland, with just about all the Green Lanterns dying due to John being taken over by Parallax.

Other than that it was decent series. It had its ups and downs. Some the good parts was him vs Bart Allen (Flash). It was like famous Supes/Flash Race. Especially when you see Clark just about catching up, only for Flash to kick off the cruise mode & leave Clark in the dust.

https://youtu.be/3Xq0T3N0Lr8

Also never realized how this scene was so homoerotic in a sense. With the "You have me" and the music in the background. Plus the "I'll stay if you catch me."
>>
>>51693253
Kryptonians from Young Justice and Superman: TAS. Servants are pretty durable. Warrior Classes from Overlord.
>>
>>51693253
You might wanna look at DMC and HunterxHunter.
>>
>>51693349
>Kryptonians
Eh, Kryptonians have that magic field, though. Their whole schtick is doing some bullshit with solar energy. I'll look into Servants or Warrior Classes, though. Thanks.

>>51693366
I'll check it out.
>>
>>51693324
I swear to God, pretty much every interaction Clark and Bart had felt like they were just about to fuck. I guarantee, if it weren't for other characters walking in on them, every scene they had would have ended with either them making out, or moving in for a kiss before they both shied away and pretended like it was just a joke they were doing. "Yeah, yeah, that was funny. You and me kissing? Who...who would ever believe that could happen?"
>>
>>51692920
A Smallville jump is going to have alot of power options due to how many powered people ther are in the show, with meteor mutants being the most varied. It's worth noting on the drawback side of things that almost all meteor mutants suffer some sort of mental, psychological or physical afflication (obsession, hunger for something, transformation into something non-human, etc.)

Alot of Krytonian tech crops up in the show, so having some of that would be nice.
>>
>>51693324
To me the best thing about Smallville was the Clark/Lex relationship. Not sure how one would include it in a jump tho?
>>
>>51693401
I wonder if this should be the basis for a drawbacks... or a perk? wink wink

I jest.
>>
>>51693401
Wow, I tought it was just me.
>>
It's funny how I can actually unironically say that a Nobilis jump would have a decent chance of being accepted. Wow, what even happened in the last six months? I guess all the reasonable people stopped posting.
>>
>>51693405
At what point?

Early on ther was a nice friendship spiced with mystery and some background tension between their families.

Later on it became, nastier wiht lots of indignation and frustration and later later on it became just pure toxic.

Difficult to make as just one perk, maybe a couple of perks.

A perk to avoid relationship turning sour becuase of secrets.
Another to determine wither someone can be trusted with a secret and how far.
Another to tell how much like a person is from the parents, or what hidden darkness they might have?
A perk for being able to return relationships that have become twisted to how they originally were. To give them a second chance?

it's sad how things went in Canon. Obvious and and unstoppable, from a meta point-of-view though.
>>
>>51693389
>Kryptonians have that magic field, though. Their whole schtick is doing some bullshit with solar energy

Depends on the canon. I don't think any of of the DCAU follow the psychic explanation.

You can purchase the durability power separately in those jumps anyway.
>>
>>51693481
You forgot to put anything on your hook, friend-o. The only responses you're going to get are people like me mocking how shitty your attempt at baiting is. And maybe that's enough for you. I hope it isn't, though. Not because I don't want to humor you, but just because I really don't want to think you're that far gone. There was good in you, once. What happened to it?
>>
>>51693481
That would be lovely.

Very difficult, both to make and jump, but lovely nonetheless.
>>
>>51693481
I'm still waiting for a Demonbane/Dies Irae non-end jump.
>>
>>51693481
eh Nobilis estates are very broad in scope so it would be difficult to price, but the world is really interresting so here`s hoping
>>
>>51693533
Nobilis is a hard one to make a jump for, because it's already a narrative-driven point-buy game. I can't really think of a way to convey how Miracles work without essentially copying the chapter on them in its entirety. Remove direct references to Will or Intentions or whatever, but otherwise it would be near exactly the same thing.
>>
>>51693555
Yes, we get it, you're a pedophile. Please stop sharing your awful fetish in this thread. We don't want to hear about it.
>>
File: Lunars WIP 0.2b.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Lunars WIP 0.2b.pdf
1B, 486x500px
So... Mardukth here, bringing another slight update on my Lunars WIP.

Changelog:
>finished all the undiscounted perks (aside from the Full Moon one, which I'm still unsure about).
>wrote up the capstone booster effects, aside from the missing No Moon capstone.
>added a couple items.

So, I'm still missing the No Moon capstone, which'll be Sorcery and extras? Just not entirely sure on the extras yet.

Also missing the Changing Moon 200cp, and the Full Moon-exclusive perk. Any suggestions for that would be great?

Anyhow, as always any comments, questions, or suggestions are appreciated.
>>
>>51693586
different anon here,
there is alot in demonbane besides Al Azif and her ilk that would make that jump worthwhile
>>
>>51693618
No there isn't. I don't know why you pedophiles keep trying to defend the series, but I'm not falling for it.
>>
>>51693402
Noted!

By the way this will be my first jump but.. worst-case scenario, we just get a shitty WIP right?
>>
>>51693640
You can do it, Anon!

Do the Impossible, See the Invisible.
>>
>>51693613
If you purchase Ever-Shifting, would it be possible to acquire Moonsilver Tattoos in-jump without most of the drawbacks?
>>
>>51693628
its mecha and crossed with elder gods what is there not to like?

And on that not anyone here familiar with Cthulhutech?
>>
>>51693709
Yeah, bring up Cthulhutech to convince us you're not a sexual predator. That makes sense!
>>
>>51693613
question you become romantically entangled with a solar if you do this right? Is going to be the option to import a companion as that solar?because my Jumper is monogamous
>>
>>51693749
Solar Bond doesn't have to be romantic, your "mate" can just be a really close friend. Plenty of Solars had Lunar Bros instead of Lunar Waifus.
>>
>>51693772
oh okay I'm good with that
>>
>>51693691
I...Huh, I hadn't considered that. But yes, that /would/ allow you to still use other shapeshifting with tattoos gained in-jump.

Still won't allow other people to alter your body though, even if you want them to.

>>51693749
>question you become romantically entangled with a solar if you do this right?
Not necessarily. The Solar Bond only makes you care about a Solar.

Which commonly manifests as romantic attraction, yes. But can also be stuff like a close friendship, a rivalry, or sometimes even hatred.

>Is going to be the option to import a companion as that solar?
But yes, there's going to be an option to import a companion as that Solar.
>>
>>51693613
also, how much worse are my chances at infernal's if I take Love of Adorjan and demon hunters?
>>
>>51693709
out of curiosity, do you(and/or your rp group) know what the golden rule is? Ignore and change what you dont like. It's not that hard.

Unless you want to obsess over the things you dont like for whatever reason?
>>
>>51693772
There were also female Solars with Lunar husbandos. Become the husbando anon.
>>
>>51693628
>Better search for a excuse before the power levels of my singleplayer game raise again!
>>
>>51693815
meant for >>51693719
>>
>>51693820
Yes, true. I was just saying "waifu" for shorthand. There are waifus and husbandos among the Lunars.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 316x159px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 316x159px
How do you fanwank you existing in a 'real life' jump?
>>
>>51693854
I don't.
>>
So here's the latest WIP of Ryuki. Hope it looks good so far.
>>
File: h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png (106KB, 453x436px) Image search: [Google]
h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png
106KB, 453x436px
>>51693807
Well, with Love of Adorjan you're probably not going to want to stay in Malfeas. While getting Demon Hunters means your time in Creation is going to be filled with death squads and assassins.

So... A good amount worse?
>>
You guys think the guy making Towergirls Jump (or was it planned to be a Gauntlet?) will keep going? It looked like it was gonna be pretty good from their preview but it seems there was some controversy later on in that thread.
>>
>>51693854
it's a parallel universe with the only difference being so infinitesimal and Localized Even a jumper can't find it
>>
>>51693854
Alternate universe.
Sometimes the simple answer are the best answers.
>>
>>51693815
>>51693829
>No, no, I'm totally not into creepy rape fantasies. My groups just ignores those, I swear. Complete coincidence that I brought it up when people were talking about sexual predators, my mind definitely didn't go there for obvious reasons.

>>51693826
Fuck off, I don't care about power levels. You want something as strong as Demonbane, fine. But Demonbane itself is a shit series that the only reason anyone would enjoy is if they want to fuck little girls. And pretending otherwise just enables perverts like >>51693709.
>>
>>51693870
well I wasn't going into Malfeas anyway, and given all the "landscaping" I was doing. I'm probably going to have a couple death squads anyway so what kind of danger level from these death squads are we talking?
>>
>>51693854
I usually just go with the interpretation that it's the same world with slightly different people outside of historical and other important figures (even then sometimes they get replaced). Just makes more sense why I wouldn't go give alternate self a Jumper Gift each go around in one.
>>
Are there any perks, powers, or systems of magic that would allow me to teleport someone directly into a Pod?
>>
File: Anna21.png (253KB, 364x508px) Image search: [Google]
Anna21.png
253KB, 364x508px
>>51693869

Bodacious Babes

Looking great bro can't wait for it to be completed
>>
>>51693907
Hero BBS.
>>
>>51693907
Requip magic and Royal magic, from Fairy Tale and Kirby, respectively.
>>
>>51693888
Little Girls like this.
>>
>>51693888
its your mind which went there first
I brought up cthulutech because elder gods. I had actually forgotten the BS magic until you reminded me of it.
>>
>>51693869
It doesn't. When will you finally get it through your thick skull that you're not welcome here?
>>
>>51693869
I like it. Lots of cool (read, "torturous") drawbacks, some useful perks, and the whole "fuck Kanzaki, I'm not just going to stand by and avoid the danger that way" mechanic is going to be fun to play with.

>>51693954
Wow, who pissed in your cheerios?
>>
>>51693907
Zatanna style magic perhaps?
>Dop Sisats ot Tropelet
>>
>>51693907
I think you need consent to pod someone. Jamming them in there without it won't really help much.
>>
>>51693942
Okay, I guess I have been ignoring the mental illness reason to go to Demonbane. So fine, the only reasons to enjoy Demonbane are if you're a pedophile or legitimately crazy and want to suffer. Better?

>>51693949
Right. I completely believe you. Just go back to the deep web where your shit is welcome, and leave us alone.
>>
>>51693984
It would be immoral but I don't see why you would need their consent, there is nothing that says you do.
>>
>>51693324
>>51693401
>Bart Allen
One of the first things he says to Clark is "You're right in my butt!"
But he also hits on Chloe so go figure.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>51693902
Depends on how overtly you're doing things...

Going by the landscaping, you can probably expect a shitton of mortal armies and dragon-blooded Wyld Hunts coming to fuck your shit up. As well as the occasional death squad of Sidereals using their fate-fuckery and martials arts to kill you.

Depending on whether or not you're using Blasphemous charms or otherwise being ridiculously obvious, you might also get the Aerial Legion cracking down.

...Which might be bad, since at that point you're literally getting /all/ the storms in Creation flung your way by a massive army of elementals, which includes such things as Storm Serpents that are living, bad-tempered tornados, as well as Elemental Dragons of Air.
>>
>>51694005
no please continue this is quite amusing how obsessed you seem with those settings.
Any other RPGs you want to declare unsalvageable because of some slights you have against the villains abilities? cause I can assure you we already have several jumps with mindrape abilities on the drive.
>>
>>51694021
Always thought it was one of those unwritten rules like companion respawn since people always claim needing mind control or something of the sort to get "consent" from people who wouldn't accept under normal conditions to be podded.
>>
>>51694095
Do you have to feed that faggot?
>>
>>51694021
Old rulings from QS do. You want me to go archive digging? Or do you just want to use Wild_Card's definition of "consent".
>>
>>51694095
Do any of those have literal rape be a canonical use of those powers? Because if so, please tell me, so we can get them removed.
>>
>>51694061
remember how I said the rice patties were going to be tessellating regular heptagons? yeah I'm installing, eldritch architecture, everyfuckingwhere so that's a thing that happening
>>
>>51694155
That's actually a She Who Live in Her Name charm. Chirality Prohibition Index, enforces physical and metaphysical symmetry upon the geometry of an area.
>>
>>51694095
>Your disgust at my actions are just you being meaninglessly obsessed with petty slights! Plenty of characters have the potential to be horrible rapists, so that's proof that actual sexual predation isn't so bad.
>>
>>51693888
When I think demonbane I think 'edlitrich horror' and 'big robots', I don't think 'little girls'.

Nor when I think Cthulhutech do It automatically think 'rape farms' (you know the things that were mentioned maybe once across several books), I instead think 'cool robots', 'cool organic robots' and 'cool transformations into eldrich monstrosities'.

I find it weird that you do and expect others to.

Please don't project your sickness onto others, seek help instead.
>>
File: regular_heptagon_densest_packing.png (104KB, 1000x885px) Image search: [Google]
regular_heptagon_densest_packing.png
104KB, 1000x885px
>>51694155
Pic related ,this is what they look like packed together.

>>51694173
I'm using the Zor-Dortin charm : forceful violation of mathematics. which twists geometry to your aesthetic desires in order to create impossible artworks.
>>
>>51693970
He >>51693954
is the shitposter. Please ignore and maybe he'll go away.
>>
>>51694145
None of them, neither does Cthulhutech. No RPG in the world would get published if it did.

If not then show proof.
>>
>>51694124
If you say that was a ruling I'll believe you, though I'll houserule it away if that is the case. Makes it too difficult to kidnap people who I want to throw into a hell hole setting, fuck Rachel.
>>
>>51694061
>Going by the landscaping, you can probably expect a shitton of mortal armies and dragon-blooded Wyld Hunts coming to fuck your shit up

tank spec jumper

>As well as the occasional death squad of Sidereals using their fate-fuckery and martials arts to kill you.

literally immune to fate

Depending on whether or not you're using Blasphemous charms or otherwise being ridiculously obvious, you might also get the Aerial Legion cracking down.

>...Which might be bad, since at that point you're literally getting /all/ the storms in Creation flung your way by a massive army of elementals, which includes such things as Storm Serpents that are living, bad-tempered tornados, as well as Elemental Dragons of Air.

now is the lightning just electricity or is it divine? because I'm immune to electricity, and magic and is the physical force involved greater than continent Buster? because that's the limit of what I can tank also I have a perfect Dodge that works as long as I'm working
>>
>>51694268
Who? What did they do that was so bad you'd want to do that?
>>
File: s320x240.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
s320x240.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
Are there any perks that would let me shatter someone's train of thought?

I want the satisfaction of stopping a big bad in the middle of their speech, to eventually convince them to help me with housework.
>>
>>51694268
I think that's the exact reason for the ruling in the first place, stopping pods from being a direct tool for kidnapping.
>>
>>51694255
maybe one of the villains tricks that got statted? those can get away with alot, but no I also dont really know what he is on about to such a degree.
>>
>>51694305
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure gives you Joseph's trick for free (or was it a 100CP perk?), so you can suddenly cut in with what they were going to say and confuse and/or shock them into silence.
>>
>>51694305
summon annoying dog from undertale
>>
>>51694304
Rachel is a character from Tower of God, she is a worst. Everything she does is a kick the dog moment and she always gets away with it, usually something soul crushing like throwing her devoted savior into a monster pit for personal gain or ruining the legs of a former ally whose main asset is his speed.

Some jumpers who know about that series have "plans" for her, we once had half a thread devoted to what kinds of horrible things people would do to her.
>>
Does inner world in infernals allow you to populate it with creatures or determine how its physics work? If I already have a bunch of souls inside me can I use them to populate it with peoples could I increase its growth by feeding it raw materials? What is the size limit and finally can I put devil tiger charms into boosting its growth?

Any ideas what would be good metals to use seeds of potential on?
>>
>>51694305
oh SCP as a perk that makes you a psychohazard so that might help as well, but maybe a bit too much
>>
File: Exalted.png (784KB, 498x545px) Image search: [Google]
Exalted.png
784KB, 498x545px
>>51694400
>Does inner world in infernals allow you to populate it with creatures
Only Demons, anything else you have to put in there manually.

>determine how its physics work?
Considering it works like a Shaping Charm? To a limited extent, it still has to make sense from an Exalted perspective.

>If I already have a bunch of souls inside me can I use them to populate it with peoples
I would assume so.

>could I increase its growth by feeding it raw materials?
No. You are forming it from pure thought-stuff over time.

>>51694400
>What is the size limit
No hard limit to my knowledge, just how much you can grow it per-day.

>>51694400
>can I put devil tiger charms into boosting its growth
I don't know. Mostly because the DT charm for it is over Essence 6, which one would think means anything that builds off of it would need to be higher than Essence 6, which is a no-go.
>>
>>51694061
oh also what armor you get from a transformation device work for Moon-Faced Mail ?
>>
>>51694503
would armor you get not what armor you get stupid dictation.
>>
>>51694400
Well, I can see why the bird would be called after Turkey...
>>
Is there a guide somewhere or some tips for new jumpmakers?
>>
>>51694540
Here you go
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6DgZrbKgtCVG45dnAyWUpDWVU/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>51694490
Thsnk you for the answers.

Charms are magic right? I wonder if I could use overlord magic translation perks tobuse an out of context magic system and grow it faster.
>>
>>51694587
Thanks dude.
>>
>>51694299
>literally immune to fate
Does not help as much as you might think, though it limits some of their options.

Keep in mind they regularly fight demons and fae that exist Outside Fate too.

>now is the lightning just electricity or is it divine?
The lightning is just electricity. But they've got a whole bunch of other curses and ways to fight too. Those might could as divine, considering they're spirit charms.

>is the physical force involved greater than continent Buster?
Probably not. I think the only things that'd go there would be the Shrike, Godspear, and other infinite damage things.

...Excepting the Kukla and other Greater Elemental Dragons.

>>51694400
>Does inner world in infernals allow you to populate it with creatures
Yes. It doesn't carry sapient non-companions with you though.

>or determine how its physics work?
A little bit, but not really.

>If I already have a bunch of souls inside me can I use them to populate it with peoples
You'd have to give them bodies, since it's a physical location, but probably?

>could I increase its growth by feeding it raw materials?
Not really. You could put raw materials in there to make a mountain or something, but it wouldn't increase the area.

>What is the size limit
With only the perk, the size limit is a small village. With the Spirit of the Living World charm, it's only limited by how long you want to spend increase its size.

>and finally can I put devil tiger charms into boosting its growth?
Dunno. They wouldn't be build of Spirit of the Living World itself, since that's Essence 6.

But maybe some kinda Heretical Charms that sync with it when you later get Spirit of the Living World might work?

>>51694503
Sure.

>>51694490
>Only Demons, anything else you have to put in there manually.
Well, you can make animals with Wyld-Shaping and such too.

So, I'd assume you could Shape creatures in there?
>>
>>51694397
Oh, that Rachel.

Please, do as you will. Be creative. Be nasty.

She deserves it.
>>
>>51694592
No problem.

It's complicated. Like really complicated. Sorcery is its' own thing separate and distinct from Charms, but they are 'kinda' magic.
I don't know if those perks would work.
>>
>>51694611
>Well, you can make animals with Wyld-Shaping and such too.
I was working with JUST the Inner World stuff, not other charms to enhance it.
>>
>>51694611
thanks man. These drawbacks sound doablenow and I need more if I'm going to get that guitar also. Thanks for the answers
>>
>>51694540
IRC is also a decent place to ask questions since a large number of Jumpmakers congregate there.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>51694629
Right, fair enough.

The perk alone doesn't really let you make them, but Spirit of the Living World itself would allow it.

>>51694674
No problem.
>>
>>51694540
Unfortunately, there's no complete guide that anyone has ever put together. Mostly because everyone has their own different ways of doing it. There's a general guide, but a lot of it is outdated and not as relevant as it could be.

The best advice I can give is to read through a lot of Jumps and get a general idea of how they are put together. We have a wide variety of Jumpmakers and each have their good points. I don't want to name names, but we've got a number of excellent ones currently making Jumps.

As for a few general tips:
+ At least four backgrounds, one of which should be Drop-In.
+ At least four perks per background, generally arranged in a 100, 200, 400, 600 CP pattern. A few Jumps have less perks if it makes sense for the setting, but four or more is the most common.
+ At least three items per background is standard, but some Jumps include a lot more. Just make sure they make sense for the setting.
+ Generally seven or eight drawbacks are standard. Don't go with less than six.
+ Capturing the Tone of a setting is very important. Explaining about the setting in a way that won't force people to wiki-dive to get the basic idea is also vital.
+ There are a few unwritten rules you should probably understand, but asking in the IRC would be the best way to learn about them without inviting a ton of shitposting.

Oh, also, prepare for salt, because there will always be some. Do it because you like the process or the material, not for fame. You'll have a much better time that way.
>>
File: Shiro_kanzaki.png (195KB, 881x497px) Image search: [Google]
Shiro_kanzaki.png
195KB, 881x497px
>>51693869
TATAKAE
>>
>>51694304
Once upon a time there was a boy, he lived in a literal hole in the ground and never saw anyone or had any friends. One day a girl entered into the hole and decided to keep the boy company, they occasionally they played games together but the girl always left the boy alone again.

Eventually the girl decided to leave for good, to go to a place where anyone's dreams could come true, the boy begged not to be left alone again but the girl left him behind. Somehow the boy managed to at long last escape his hole and tried to follow his only friend, through great difficulty and a disregard for his own safety he manages to find her while making some new friends along the way.

When he finds the girl he discovers that she is injured and cannot continue along the pat that leads to her dreams. The boy wanting to only be with his friend and make her happy decides to help her continue by carrying her on a far more dangerous path where the rules that prevent the injured girl from continuing don't apply.

With the help of all the friends the boy had made up till then he brings the girl on the path and protects her from all the dangers involved, even defeating a monster that was far beyond his abilities. All seemed well as the boy had found everything he wanted; he was with his friend, had made new ones, and that was all he ever wanted.

For about five seconds until she threw him into the pit where the monster he had defeated to protect her had fallen, using his fate to deceive all of his new friends into helping her along in her journey. She only gets more pleasant from that point forward.
>>
>>51694733
>don't want to name names, but we've got a number of excellent ones currently making Jumps.
Yeah, it's understandable that you don't want to cause a shitstorm by not including Red on that list.
>>
Why are you people making so many gauntlets now?

Gauntlets go against the very concept of Jumpchain.
>>
>>51694813
>Gauntlets go against the very concept of Jumpchain.
Just your opinion, mang.
>>
>>51694733
The hat is wise.
>>
>>51694813
It's a forseeable pushback against people making bullshit-tier non-Endjumps.
>>
>>51694843
He's not wrong though. The concept of jumpchain is to go through a chain of settings and acquire more and more powers and abilities to use in future jumps. With a gauntlet, you lose that key portion.

I mean, don't get me wrong, a gauntlet every now and then is fine. Great even. But you can't tell me it doesn't go against the basic idea of Jumpchain.
>>
File: JC19.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC19.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>51693869
Looks good so far! Is ??? something you already have in mind to be released in the final version, or something you're undecided on?

>Good fortune

Neat, I've always wanted to read the future in captchas.

>>51693854
Sometimes "I" do. Sometimes he doesn't. Infinite quantum possibilities, and all that guff. I've yet to see two versions of the same Earth come out exactly the same across jumps.

I've seen versions of my parents childless, divorced or never met. And I've seen versions of my family where I'm a girl, or an actor, or a runaway.

I once hired myself as an intern. Kid literally sold his soul to me for free wifi forever, so I knew it was definitely me. We had a nice chat. Nice kid; antisocial but talky as all hell when someone made the effort, just like I remembered me. Apparently in his timeline 4chan imploded after Moot died in a freak honey badger accident.

I keep it in a snowglobe on one of my desks.

>>51693613
Looking fine as well!

>Faery Grace

What's your tentative opinion on how that works if you've already got your Graces forged? Do you get extra ones or do your existing Graces get bumped up a dot or...?

>Cloak of Night

Not exactly about the item itself, but this does remind me again of how Luna keeps a little summoning circle on Silver Chair specifically to chat with Ebby. The original makes one thing she does that specifically to compare notes.
>>
File: 1465704311436.jpg (44KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465704311436.jpg
44KB, 480x480px
>>51694850
What?
>>
>>51694910
Then what's the problem? There's a couple settings the makers apparently thought are better represented by gauntlets, and now that I think about it there's only 2 and the other one has an option to make it a normal jump.

Frankly given how frequently it's happened in the past, it sounds to me like he's just trying to stir up animosity by implying implications and hoping someone, somewhere, gets salty.
>>
>>51694733
Thanks!
>>
>>51694924
You are hat. My hat. You sit on my head and keep me warm.

Also, you have grown wise.
>>
>>51694910
See >>51694935, there's no real problem. There hasn't been since we've had gauntlets like SOMA and LLTQ accepted in the past. But you're free to your opinion, just don't expect anyone to share it.
>>
>>51694813
Because you didn't deserve the trucks otherwise.
>>
>>51694619
>>51694611
Thanks! Guess I need that living world charm.
>>
>>51694912
Still haven't decided on it. I think I wanna finish the outline and different purchase categories before I decide how many perks/items are 'enough' for the gauntlet itself.

Gauntlets are a little weird in terms of point economy.
>>
>>51694961
My goodness. I understand now. You're ADORABLE!

>>51694950
You're quite welcome. I always try to help anyone insane enough to attempt to make Jumps. Luck be with you and I look forward to see what you come up with.
>>
>>51694709
Can Lunars steal the shapes of cyborgs?
>>
File: the absolute maddan.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the absolute maddan.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>51694994
Will the tatake ever end
>>
File: Not bad.png (252KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
Not bad.png
252KB, 579x329px
Jumpers, has an enemy ever managed to earn your respect?
>>
File: leaf_scan.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leaf_scan.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>51694999
Thanks, hat. You're a good hat.
>>
File: IMG_0696.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0696.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>51694754
WA NEVER END
>>
Friendly reminder that literal god-mode is now considered valid at SB.
>>
>>51695083
Unfriendly reminder that you can fuck off with your gossip girl bullshit, and I say this as someone who's never posted on SB. You are very blatently just lying as hard as possible to try to start shit.
>>
>>51695083
But it's always been valid here. So what's the problem?
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>51694912
>Looking fine as well!
Thanks.

>What's your tentative opinion on how that works if you've already got your Graces forged? Do you get extra ones or do your existing Graces get bumped up a dot or...?
They probably just get bumped up a dot or two, depending on what rating they're at before.

Kinda like how Luna effectively has 10 in those Traits.

...Or set to 5 if below that.

>Not exactly about the item itself, but this does remind me again of how Luna keeps a little summoning circle on Silver Chair specifically to chat with Ebby. The original makes one thing she does that specifically to compare notes.
She's pretty good at it on her own. But probably, yeah.

Honestly though, where /else/ would you find a place to speak to the Ebon Dagon, but on the dark side of the moon? (It's also technically only a speaking ring, and doesn't let her actually summon him)

>>51695035
Yes, that's just as easy as taking the shapes of normal humans. As evidenced by Alchemical Exalted.

Incidentially, they also steal the shapes of robots and golems with one of the Knacks from Modern.
>>
>>51695103
>The problem is that's badwrongfun and it makes me reeeee
>>
>>51695041
of course! at least there abilities do. if I actually respected them as a person they would be closer to a friend with drawbacks, Like Max and Charles are.

>>51695083
doesn't matter, they do their thing we do ours .
>>51695097
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemNp6hgX4
>>51694709
Also are you going to have to keep the same history you did in previous exalted jumps or is not going to be a drawback or something because I'm pretty sure the other Lunars are going to want me dead.
>>
>>51694709
If I take Sorcery perks as a Dragonblood and Infernal is it worth taking sorcery perks as a Lunar?
>>
>>51695113
>Incidentially, they also steal the shapes of robots and golems with one of the Knacks from Modern.
Wow that's cool. How exactly does that work though?
>>
>>51695113
Interestingly enough, there is a knack that lets you get graces by performing the hunt on Raksha.

You go need more and more of them to be hunted down to get the next dot ina a given grace, though.

Text:
"Shifting Wyld Tides

Prerequisites: Hungry Dream Cloak, Essence 5, Wits 5

Upon slaying a raksha during the course of the sacred hunt, the Lunar may opt to forgo adding her shape to his Heart’s Blood library, instead forging her into a Cup, Staff, Ring or Sword Grace for himself. Newly created Graces begin at a rating of 1. Alternatively, the Lunar may use a raksha slain in the course of the sacred hunt to improve an existing Grace. It takes a number of slain raksha equal to the new desired Grace rating in order to improve a Lunar Grace. (For example, a Lunar looking to raise his Cup Grace from 3 to 4 would need to hunt and slay four raksha.)

As an additional and final benefit, this Knack permits the character to learn Fair Folk Charms for only 10xp each (see Graceful Wicked Masques—The Fair Folk, p. 93, for more details)."
>>
>>51694978
Not possible. Spirit of the Living world is a essense 6 charm. Those are blocked off.
>>
>>51695231
custom 6e charms are off limits, not canon ones
>>
>>51695131
>Also are you going to have to keep the same history you did in previous exalted jumps or is not going to be a drawback or something because I'm pretty sure the other Lunars are going to want me dead.
Continuity is going to be a +0 "drawback" as per usual.

>>51695140
The sorcery Dragon-Blooded use is the same as that which Lunars use, except Lunars have access to a higher tier of it.

So, not really worth buying the perk just for Sorcery, since it gives you Terrestrial access. However, it's going to be a capstone with other effects you might like.

Also, the Capstone Boost version of it will give immediate access to the Sapphire Circle, as well as Iron Necromancy, and a ton of spell knowledge. Maybe something else too, not sure.

>>51695155
They just break it instead of killing it, and claim a core component instead of their blood.

I mean, they can shapeshifting into ghosts, demons, trees, and mountains. Robots aren't that weird.

Have a look:

>Machine-Heart Integration
>Prerequisites: Essence 3, Intelligence 4
>Peerless skinwalkers even in an Age of gleaming steel and intricate circuits, the Lunar Exalted may take on the forms of automatons, constructs, and other forms of mechanical life. These become valid targets for the sacred hunt with the same default time as human targets. The Lunar rolls (Intelligence + Craft [Earth]) in place of (Wits + Survival) to complete the hunt, identifying a core component that he can consume to claim the form. The Lunar does not gain access to any magical or Essence-based powers of automaton forms.
>In settings that do not feature modern or futuristic robotics, this Knack is known as Golem-Body Transmutation.

>>51695178
I know, it's /cool/.

>>51695231
Only /custom/ essence 6 charm. Spirit of the Living World can be taken.
>>
Jumper Body Mod Question

>Endow
It says it enlarges chest or "package", so what happens if you swap genders? If you go from guy to gal do you start at flat as a pancake? Average size for women/state/country of origin? For gals going guy, do they start at micro or average?
>>
To whom it may concern: I'm claiming the Smallville jump.

Spoiler warning: it's gonna be real bad.

The Superman:TAS jump has Kryptonian Physiology costing 1200CP. Should I do the same in the Smallville jump?
>>
>>51695274
It's your jump.

But I would focus on making up the stuff your offering first, and then ask yourself wither the pricing makes sense.

Kryptonian powers in Smallville are less impressive than other settings so you may wish to account for that.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51695041
I'm all business with most of my enemies, but I guess there's a few out there.

There's Lucifer, in his various incarnations. I'm actually pretty alright with the DC one, since the net result of his actions are a sum increase in living space and he's otherwise quite the witty conversationalist if you don't have something he needs. I've only ever fought his SMT incarnation, and he kinda has a point that Chaos as a whole is more unified and cohesive than Law somehow. Honestly, our brawls ultimately boil down to a very vigorous philosphy argument.

It's kinda weird with Gil. When we first MET, I was saving him from the black mud's grasp and and other than getting pissed when I just sort of ignored him to walk away, he reluctantly agreed not to kill me once JUMPER showed up. We kinda exchanged cautious nods while taking turns rescuing the other Servants and holding him back. And then he found out what I'd hijacked the Grail to turn myself into and...suffice to say he used his dying breath to try and whack me with Ea.

But. But, a few centuries later I slowly sort of came to understand his mindset. So when we met up in Carnival Phantasm, one spirited go-kart race later we got on pretty well. Mostly by grumbling about mongrels.

And then we met in Extra, and thanks to his futurevision-he knew me. Things were still a little testy because of the whole only one winner thing, but he was on board with the plan to break out of the deletion programme.

And THEN he saw Kiara.

Tl;dr I've sort of slowly gone from having naught but mild contempt for Gil to sympathy, and his opinion of me swings wildly between "Eh, I guess the bastard's not all bad" and "OH MY EA WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING YOU /DOUBLE MONGREL/"
>>
>>51695252
That's incredibly meta and doesn't even make any sense. It's not like there's much of an in-setting difference between custom and normal Charms, other than some random fuck on a universe that doesn't even matter not bothering to write them in. It's like the equivalent of saying that you can only use Harry Potter spells that were shown in the movies, besides there being an actual world beyond your highly-limited viewpoint.
>>
>>51695313
>Kryptonian powers in Smallville are less impressive than other settings
Uh, no. They're really not. Like, they can reach comic-level fuckery at times.
>>
>>51695273
Probably, yeah.
>>
>>51695330
still that is mardukths rule as stated in both the jump document on page 61 first thing under notes.
also the end of here >>51695269
>>
>>51695273
I've always interpreted it to apply to the most relevant anatomy for your current form. Whatever you happen to be, whether man, woman, or something with biology that doesn't translate directly, you're considered a "gifted" example of your kind in that department.

I think it starts from your base form, too. Whatever you are like IRL, or in some cases, the character you are jumping as.

So, if you're already well-endowed IRL, we just start getting into comical sizes pretty fast
>>
>>51695358
Really?

Maybe I'm misremembering, but they didn't seem that impressive compared to some of the other superman depictions. Still awesome of course, we are talking about Superman (Kryptonian Physiology) here.

What do you mean by cosmic-level fuckery?
>>
Are there any good waifus in S:TAS that are not offered as companions in the jump?
>>
>>51695330
It's to allow Devil Tigers and such without getting into silliness with making Essence ten charms to win everything forever. And how many people ever discuss Harry Potter Magic outside of the few spells we see in canon.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51695113
I always thought since Ultimate Darkness Internalisation explicitly says he's unhealthily fascinated with the Neverborn, there'd be some shadowy alcove in the Underworld somewhere you can talk to him.

Or maybe even leads right into his crib in Malfeas. I mean, apparently SWLIHN's been hiding a portal to her domain near the Pole of FIre.

It's just kind of odd that a being whose relationship with the Sun is otherwise characterised as deeply loyal. In her own (eccentric, implicitly-scared-the-pants-off-him-when-they-first-met, loves him because her beauty can't blind him which makes him a challenge) kind of way.

Apparently makes a point of dialing up his cosmic archnemesis for tea and crackers.
>>
>>51695427
well its DCAU so technically whatever superheroine takes your fancy I guess
>>
>>51695430
Nobody. I think the closes we ever had in thread was someone saying how you could possibly make a suitcase with a house in it at one point and everyone bitching about it but now we know that is a canon spell so HP magic has weird undefined and odd limits.
>>
>>51695436
well Ebby uses proxies to talk to the Neverborn most of the time I believe.
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>51695436
Hm, true. There's probably some spot(s) in the Labyrinth where you can talk to him.

He /had/ to talk to the Neverborn somehow anyway.

>I mean, apparently SWLIHN's been hiding a portal to her domain near the Pole of FIre.
Huh, really? Didn't know that... Any idea where I could find a reference to it? Seems interesting.

>Apparently makes a point of dialing up his cosmic archnemesis for tea and crackers.
Really only implied by its existence, since it's never mentioned to be used.

But still, that's totally something Luna would do. She seems him as a friendly rival, remember?
>>
>>51694973
We had Auralnauts, Axecop and Dr. McNinja without then being gaunlets.
>>
>>51695516
When were you planning on telling the thread about what Red's making you do in the IRC?
>>
>>51695554
When were you planning on jumping off a bridge?
>>
>>51695554
>>
>>51695552
You have my full permission to replace Clustertruck with a "legitimate" jump then, fuckface.

Go on. Tell me what origins you're gonna have.
>>
>>51695358
>they can reach comic-level fuckery at times.
as far as I recall Clark mainly runs fast and throws people around
>>
>>51695554
He's not even around, you daft twit.
>>
>>51695625
>>51695595
>>51695637
Easily baited idiots.
>>
>>51695633
Yeah, I thought the same.

Is the anon maybe talking about feats from the comic? I've never read it, but maybe.
>>
>>51695423
>>51695633
He does shit like pushing planets around and moves really fucking fast. Like, fractions of c fast. So, low-mid comic level, but comics-level nonetheless.
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>51695625
Oh hey, that one's pretty fun and appropriate.

Saved in my Lunars folder. Thanks.
>>
>>51695673
That's comics tho, he doesn't do it in the smallville tv show does he?
>>
>>51695659
You know, if they didn't respond, any new pople to this thread might actually be fooled by the shit-poster.

And that would be a good thing for someone trying to kill this thread.

Maybe be a bit more understanding.
>>
For the Exalted jumps, what happens if you take a continuity drawback, skip a continuity drawback, and then take another continuity drawback? Is it like a mish-mash of both worlds? Does it continue from the one with the drawback chose? Do you decide?
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1191x670px
>>51695516
P. 20, Splinters of the Wyld.

I guess? Bit odd for anyone in the setting to think of Ebby as a friendly rival considering he canonically takes delight in being the worst possible thing to you personally, imaginable. Now, her fear of Auto on the other hand-that totally makes sense.
>>
>>51695673
Well he definitely didn't move any planets in Smallville, and I'm not sure about his movement speed, although he is ridiciulously fast, unless compared to the Flash.

Wait a tick, are you talking about the very last bit of season 10, with Apocalypse (sp? Darkseid's planet). He did something, but actually moving the planet. I don't think we did that, did he?
>>
>>51695694
That's some pretty dumb justification senpai.
>>
Jumpers what are your houserules?

Jump Chan occasionally assumes a mostly mortal form, hangs out in my warehouse, and otherwise shows up to have some fun.

Please let the above spoiler work as I think it will.
>>
>>51695772
Just checked the Smallville wiki, and holy fuck, he actually did push a planet the size roughly of Saturn away from Earth, in the finale.

There is nothing else in the show that has him be that powerful by half!
>>
File: chase_by_meluran.jpg (267KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chase_by_meluran.jpg
267KB, 647x1000px
>>51695728
I'd say you decide from which one you continue.

>>51695745
Thank you.

And, sorry. I meant that she sees the /Sun/ as a friendly rival.

...Not sure what she thinks of Ebby?
>>
>>51695818
Well, he does also casually create a diamond by squeezing some dirt in his hand. Not quite as impressive, but still utterly ludicrous. Also, his speed is ridic.
>>
>>51695791
I'm talking from experience.

Shitposter wants to kill this thread, right? There are two ways of doing that: making people want to leave, which you seem to be most concerned about, and discouraging new blood, which is what I'm talking about.

If he isn't rebutted and new blood believe his nonsense, then they'll either leave, or be as bad an influence as he is, just out of misinformation rather than malice.

Out of curiousity, what is your justification, Anon? Do you think ignoring him will make him go away after three years of autisitc fixation? Does it just get under your skin?

Reacting the way you do, your letting him hurt you by letting yourself get annoyed at people telling him off for being an ass. Don't let him win anon, not even a little.
>>
>>51695818
>>51695874
Smallville is a higher powered setting than what I remember.

Looking forward to that jump.
>>
>>51695818
Yeah, he does. From about 2:00-3:00. Doesn't look Saturn-sized, though. That could just be perspective or something, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egrq6xckv_8
>>
Since when does /jc/ love freaking Smallville?
Isn't it like a bad soap opera from 20 years ago?
>>
>>51695995
Eh, it has its ups and downs. Of course, it is a CW show.
>>
>>51695812
If a jump doesn't have a companion import option, I can freely import my companions for 500cp. Imported companions get a background and four perks of their choice. This extends of Podpanions. Settings can be altered to non crossover fanfics for free (not that it's come up yet)
And there's a couple Jump-specific ones as well, all relatively minor.
>>
>>51695630
>Drop-In
>Truck
>Drop Truck
>Truck In
>>
>>51695885
You are taking him way too fucking seriously.

But okay. You do you anon.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 5 (1d8)

Time for more Stalwart Tiger

Last Time:Tiger went to Kamen Rider Kabuto and beat the shit out of some Worms, then he went to Fate/Stay Night as Berserker. A LOT of shit went down, including Tiger being a positive influence on someone for once, Despair confronting Kotomine, and a moment of friendship between Tiger and Amaterasu. Also Illya is now a Companion. Not in the "Redeem Tiger" camp, but more in the "Beat up whoever" camp.

1.Populous
2.Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei 1(and DLC)
3.Harry Potter
4.Dead Space
5.Legend of Spyro
6.Ring of Red
7.Eclipse Phase
8.Dragonball Z

No need for replacements, as I still have jumps in the Reserved list.
>>
>>51696060
>Legend of Spyro
This ought to be interesting.
>>
File: Social Dragon Warriors.jpg (64KB, 432x960px) Image search: [Google]
Social Dragon Warriors.jpg
64KB, 432x960px
>>51696060
>Tiger becomes a Dragon
Wat
>>
So, just curious, but are there any perks which would prevent stuff like the Mending from M:tG from happening? Besides just common sense? For either or both the world and the jumper?
>>
>>51696079
I guess you could say he's a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
>>
>>51696106
Carlos!
>>
>>51695812

My Benefactor has absolutely nothing against finding old foes of mine, offering my spark if they kill me, and dumping them in my current jump.

She also has nothing against erasing my mind from drawbacks sometime

pods don't fcuking real. they don't. i'll take as many companions as i want. no one can stop me. fcukc uyo. I have twenty companions and they are all strong, powerful, and will beat up anyone who makes me cry.
>>
>>51696106
Fuck you I laughed.
>>
Since I am reading the Books of Sorcery got to ask another Exalted question:

How amusing is it that Heaven maintains an office in Malfeas(i.e. Hell)?
>>
>>51696115
>That last sentence
Did you have a stroke?
>>
>>51696035
Well played, Gadget.
>>
>>51695812
No companion limit but only eight can get imported for perks but with sufficient knowledge anyperson can hitch a ride on my Chain. Anyone, including villains. If someone successfully hitches a ride they get priority for imports, have no obligation to help me at all, and are generally ongoing villains until I do something about it.
>>
>>51696115
>pods don't fcuking real. they don't. i'll take as many companions as i want. no one can stop me. fcukc uyo. I have twenty companions and they are all strong, powerful, and will beat up anyone who makes me cry.
Companions limits, like Drawback limits, are for communists. I have a similar rule, in addition to just purchasing companions my jumper can also convince or capture them without a limited number of pods.
>>
So since I am moving Renegade jumper down the list a couple of Jump I need 2 suggestions of jumps for my main jumper to take. Here is a list of Jumps she has taken http://pastebin.com/MR60FhSt
>>
>>51696216
>Companions limits, like Drawback limits, are for communists.
What's stopping you from just taking literally everyone for a ride across the Multiverse?
>>
>>51696231
I M Meen
>>
>>51696231
Tales of Demons and Gods
Goat Simulator
>>
>>51696231
Shaman King
>>
>>51696231
Kung Fu Panda
>>
What types of resource pools merge?
>>
>>51696243
>>51696246
>>51696253
>>51696259
Alright the two jumps will be taken from this list and the rest added to reserves... if she survives.
>>
>>51696236
1. Time, ten years is not enough time to meet everyone in a setting let alone get them to come with me.

2. I don't want to, if I had the ability I might set off a mass wave of everyone setting off on their own adventure at the end of each jump but they aren't coming with me.

3. I would feel compelled to empower everyone I bring, this would be a colossal pain in the ass.
>>
>>51696296
All of one type.
>>
>>51696310
Yeah, but what counts as a "type"? Are ki, chakra, reiryoku, nen, ling, aura etc. equivalent? They all have subtle differences, but are nearly always used for the same thing.
>>
>>51696115
Oh hey, NikaMoth, little question for you... Since I /think/ I remember you mentioning you wanting to have cute moth wife shenanigans in Lunars?

I'm not sure what to include for what to do with what's probably the relevant perk there. Any suggestions?
>>
>>51696296
All types of Ki/Chi and the like merge together

All types of mana/generic magic energy merge together

Other energy pools that are different versions of the same thing merge together.
>>
>>51696296
Pools that share origins. If X pool draws from the strength of my Soul, and Y pool draws from the Strength of my Soul, they collapse into each other.
>>
File: Solar4.jpg (391KB, 1200x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Solar4.jpg
391KB, 1200x1125px
>>51696060
Spyro the Dragon- I'm going to be a Dragon? Well, this has potential.
0/1200
Sensei, rolled for 47
Magic Crafter
Free Harbinger of Magic
Discount Dragon-Kata
Mystical Engine
Color of Royalty
Free Sacred Charm
Free ShadowStone

Money Monger+200

Not much to say here really.

No other Dragon pictures, so have this instead
>>
It's been a minute since I posted a build(it was annoying, I couldn't get all that I wanted. Not even close)
>>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49692913/#49701481
146 Macross
SDF Macross
Age 21
Singer
Protodeviln 100m -400,
Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Lyrical Repository, Graceful Reflexes, Voice of Gold -100, Listen To My Voice! -300, Listen To My Song! -300, Spiritia Abundance, Touched by the Protoculture -500,
Travel Squadron(Tarja[Singer, Protodeviln 20m, Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Lyrical Repository, Graceful Reflexes, Voice of Gold -100, Heart of Gold -100, Ravishing Rogue -200, Spiritia Abundance, Voidraven Bomber(Extra Autocannon -50, Additional Thruster -50, Laser Weapon -100, Additional Missles -100, Emergency Thrusters -200, Improved Scanners -100, Cybernetic Link -200, Sniper Rifle -200)], Akashi[Technician, Protodeviln 20m, Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Wrench Wench, Trading Tools, Savvy Sultan -200, Ambrosial Artificer -200, Spiritia Abundance, Space Fighter Jet(Ghost Units -400, Tune-Up -100, Improved Scanners -100, Cybernetic Link -200, Aquatic Mode -200)], Minerva[Technician, Protodeviln 100m, Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Wrench Wench, Trading Tools, Fingers of Slyness -100, Transform and Rise Up! -300, Spiritia Abundance, Space Fighter Jet(Laser Emitter Pod -200, Ghost Units -400, Cybernetic Link -200, Improved Generator -200)],
Cont.
>>
>>51696439
Pixie[Technician, Protodeviln 100m, Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Wrench Wench, Trading Tools, Fingers of Silver -100, Transform and Roll Out! -300, Spiritia Abundance, Space Fighter Jet(Tune-Up -100, Thunderstruck -300, The Gift of Fire -300, Cold Sholder -300)], Team Manderville[Pilot, Protodeviln 100m, Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Macross Missile Massacre, Get A Feel For Her, Mind of War -100, Eyes of War -100, Killing Kaiser -200, Spiritia Abundance, Space Fighter Jet(Laser Weapon -100, Cybernetic Link -200, Flesh of the Vajra -700)], Dust Rats[Bridge Crew, Protodeviln 20m, Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Tactical Perspective, Tactical Cool, Eye of the Tiger -100, Eye of the Hawk -100, Conducting Czar -200, Spiritia Abundance, Space Fighter Jet(Silent Running Cloak -300, Ghost Units -400, Improved Scanners -100, Cybernetic Link -200)], Jazz[Singer, Protodeviln 30m, Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Lyrical Repository, Graceful Reflexes, Voice of Gold -100, Heart of Gold -100, Music Meister -200, Spiritia Abundance, VF-1A Valkyrie(Drums of War -100[Sax, Amplifier -100, Sweet Song Seduction -100, Speaker Pod Gamma -100, Feel My Voice -100], Fold Quartz Unit -500)], Guardsmen Platoon[Pilot, Protodeviln 30m, Serene Sinatra, Basic Training, Mind of War -100, Eyes of War -100, Deadly Desire -200, Spiritia Abundance, VF-1A Valkyrie(Extra Autocannon -50, Additional Thruster -50, Laser Weapon -100, Additional Missles -100, Booster Unit -300, Cybernetic Link -200, Improved Generator -200)])-200,
Space Suit, Money 150000, Flashy Clothing, Macross Franchise Series -100,
Bring Your Own Plane -100, Z-95 Headhunter(Emergency Thrusters -200, Laser Emitter Pod -200, Fold Quartz Unit -500, Tune-Up -100),
Androgynous +100, Public Opinion +200, Rival +200, Spiritia Deficiency +200, Big Red Target +300,
Cont.
>>
>>51696397
Legend of Sypro is actually a different jump, it's in jumps with folders
>>
>>51696397
No, Justice, Legend of Spyro is different from Spyro the Dragon. Legend of Spyro is in the Jumps with their own Folders section.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>51696439
>>51696450
I'm starting a band. Also playing with tech and scanning all the local stuff. Mostly just having fun with music though. I think there might be some sort of fight going on, but it isn't as important as having better music than Min-Mei. We are battling for top of the charts. It'll be a fun 10 years.
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 SimAnt
3 The Room
4 Smite
5 Viking Saga
6 Tales of Demons and Gods
7 Sunrider
8 Auralnauts Star Wars
>>
>>51695995
It's cheesy fun, especially if you're watching it as a teenager. Also a few of the Luthor stories were good drama, like s03e19 "Memoria".
>>
File: God damn it.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
God damn it.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>51696453
>>51696458
Jesus christ. Whatever, I'll get the right Spyro jump next time it's suggested.
>>
>>51696467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCBXqPUpTSk
It's Smite Night
Need a new 4.
>>
File: i like collecting boats.png (1MB, 1280x1153px) Image search: [Google]
i like collecting boats.png
1MB, 1280x1153px
>>51696488
Kantai Collection
>>
>>51696453
>>51696458
Wait, really? I thought LoS was an update to StD?
>>
>>51696488
Sekirei.
>>
>>51696512
i thought one was for the classic series and one was for the reboot
>>
>>51696510
Been there, one of my techs(Akashi) got her start as a ship girl.
>>51696520
Added.
>>
>>51696512
its a different continuity altogether.
the spyro the dragon jump covers the old PS1 games.
the Legend of Spyro jump covers the Legend trilogy of games,
>>
>>51696512
Nope, LoS is a different continuity. Basically, LoS is what happens when you take Spyro and turn in it into something like Lord of the Rings. It's actually a decent series, and hilariously enough Elijah Woods AKA the guy who played Frodo voices Spyro.
>>
>>51696343
I believe Yorokonde was the one who was asking about it, and I was asking for a solar mate option Which I doubt is going to happen because solar companion option

If you're talking about the Waifu Exalted, maybe make it so that you're good at finding those you were "fated" to be with or able to know what they like or how to help them, or maybe able to stop fights between powerful people in your harem/general friend group or make sure the damage between them doesn't harm others?
>>
>>51693300
>Best episode ever?
Ha. I'm writing a drawback about it actually, for my Smallville WIP.

Would love feedback, I'm not sure I'm doing this right.

Bewitched [+100] You've been possessed by a sexy witch. Every few months she will take over your body and have sexy witchy adventures, never lasting more than a day.
You'll wake up in weird places dressed in black lace and leather boots, no matter your gender. Also applies to imported companions.
>>
>>51695060
Dan Kuroto is best villain.
>>
File: 126031001046.png (37KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126031001046.png
37KB, 700x700px
>>51696600
Might've been, yes. My memory's terrible at times.

>spoiler
Not sure what you mean here?

>If you're talking about the Waifu Exalted
I was, and thank you.
>>
>>51693273
It has time travel and there's a risk of the unpredictable mutant powers destroying the earth in certain timelines, so "highly variable"?
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>51696397
1.Populous
2.Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei 1(and DLC)
3.Harry Potter
4.Dead Space
5.Kingdom Hearts
6.Ring of Red
7.Eclipse Phase
8.Dragonball Z

I am gonna need a replacement this time, if I don't roll for Kamen Rider.
>>
>>51696639
Sounds like a bit more than 100 CP desu.
>>
>>51696738
I feel like if I admit I know nothing about Eclipse Phase I'm going to get lynched.
>>
>>51696743
Really? There's nothing particularly dangerous about it.
>>
>>51696738
Supernatural
>>
>>51696747
It might need to be noted, then. As written, it doesn't sound like there's much, if anything, preventing the witch from destroying the planet or inflicting pointless suffering, among other things.
>>
>>51696773
You're right I'll change the wording.
>>
>>51696754
Sure, why not.
>>
>>51696745
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_Phase#Setting

Reasonably succinct summary.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51696439
>>51696450
>>51696467
147 Smite
Age 2600
Norse
Magical -100
Height of a god, Body of a God -100, Mind of a God, Godly Craftsgod -600, Arcane -300,
Sign of Nobility(Crown, Knowledge),
Zues wants you to stop pant fires +100,
The Greek rapist wants me, so not into that. I've sealed him away into Hera's chamber pot. I'll tell her before I leave. Probably.
Continue
1 Showa Kamen Rider 1
2 SimAnt
3 The Room
4 Sekirei
5 Viking Saga
6 Tales of Demons and Gods
7 Sunrider
8 Auralnauts Star Wars
>>
>>51697116
Kamen Rides again. I'll need a new 1.
>>
>>51697127
Tropico.
>>
>>51697173
added
>>
I have completed a fourth Princess and spent much of the day scouring for artwork of the remaining Generation 1 Princesses that will be suitable for this project. It was surprisingly difficult, but I did manage it.

Because of this I have done away with the 'Appearance' section of each Profile.

Additionally, I have begun mocking up a skeleton for the actual Jump/Gauntlet mechanics. Further details will be worked on in between additional Princess Profiles.
>>
>>51697240
I am both surprised and pleased by this development. This is looking much more interesting and much more quality than I would've expected out of a Towergirls Jump.
>>
>>51697240
This looks good man.
>>
>>51694061
>...Which might be bad, since at that point you're literally getting /all/ the storms in Creation flung your way by a massive army of elementals, which includes such things as Storm Serpents that are living, bad-tempered tornados, as well as Elemental Dragons of Air.
In the bright side, the Yozi should not expect anything else out of you, since you are basically being the really big obvious target drawing all the agro, taking heat from the other Infernals.

Is there a way to make perks delayed/subtle. I am imagining having a really good "defeat means friendship" perk and swatting down the Aerial Legion with with city wide attacks and stuff (easier to get from other jumps) a bit at a time, and once you had defeated enough, give a recruitment speech, and suddenly it is your aerial legion.
>>
>>51697240
Again, you're making a jump for a lewd setting that's all about porn and waifus, breaking multiple rules.
>>
File: Bobby-This doesn't hurt one bit.jpg (178KB, 727x575px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-This doesn't hurt one bit.jpg
178KB, 727x575px
>>51697240

Bodacious Babes

I can't wait for this anon I'll dungeon dive for my princessfu's
>>
>>51697240
>furry porn jumps
>>
>>51697240
I look forward to getting a knight princess
>>
File: c7002703a0e91d45e7b5dbe9cc70e174.jpg (744KB, 1014x1500px) Image search: [Google]
c7002703a0e91d45e7b5dbe9cc70e174.jpg
744KB, 1014x1500px
>Harpy Princess

>>51697274
>>51697314
>>51697329
I'm glad you Anons are looking forward to it. I will do my best to continue to maintain the current level of quality. I will also be quite happy to listen to all serious criticisms and suggestions that arise.

>>51697324
I'm glad you could join us.

>>51697354
If you would actually take a few minutes to read through the material presented, you would find that while there are "furry" races that will be represented, there is no lewdness in the document. I do mention cuddling, which is understandably risque, I know, but I hope that will not be a permanent black mark against me. I am attempting humor.

>>51697372
She is quite a superior choice, which is one reason her tower is a little tougher than the others.
>>
>>51694611
>With only the perk, the size limit is a small village.
You could probably get it larger without the charm by using "Bigger on the Inside" abilities you may have, or saturating everything inside with Pym particles or something.
>>
INTERRUPTING YOUR IMPENDING ARGUMENTS ON WAIFUS AND PRINCESSES TO REQUEST A STAND CRITIQUE:

Gilgamesh-3
Stand Name: Battle on the Big Bridge - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIYnB29S6Bw
Destructive Power: C
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: D
Developmental Potential: A
Ability: The third Gilgamesh's Stand actually manifests as a being this time around, with a... very peculiar ability. Appearing as a kabuki-gorilla (and somehow nobody is surprised), BotBB is used by it's Stand-User predominantly to - you guessed it - steal more weapons. But it's ability is Bridge Manifestation - the ability to create any kind of random bridge the Stand-User has seen before. Golden Gate Bridges, swinging rope bridges, Japanese-style-garden bridges, Singapore Helix Bridges, anykind. And they don't need to necessarily be manifested touching solid ground or connecting any two objects either - bridges can be spawned in mid-air.
>>
File: dkwip2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
dkwip2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I saw this last night, and hoped he wouldn't go forward with it, but since he is, I have to make this announcement.

I refuse to support lewd jumps or a jumpchain thread that makes them. Because of this, I'm leaving, and dropping all of my claims.

In addition, this time I plan on making a clean break and having all of my jumps removed from the drive. I utterly despise any place that could tolerate something such as this >>51697240 and will thus be taking my proverbial ball and going home. This means that Skies of Arcadia, Golden Sun, Okami, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, and Valkyrie Profile will no longer exist.

Here is the DK WIP as proof of identity as I'm sure it will be necessary.
>>
>>51697429
Nice try but a wip isn't proof of identity.
>>
>>51697429

I don't believe you
>>
>>51697429
Eh, no big loss.
>>
>>51697452
>>51697460
Ask the IRC, as I made the announcement there as well.
>>
>>51697429
bye then, wimp
>>
>>51696738
Eclipse Phase- Something Something Transhumanism. Sounds like something from Autochithon.
0/1300
Rolled for Mars
"Human"
Free Biohacker, Mega-Engineering, and Device Engineering packages
Free Forking
Free Resleeving
Free On The Low-Down
Discount Meme War
Primacy
Multidexterity
Free Networks
Morph Stuff

Black Mark+300(Hypercorps and a smaller faction)
>>
>>51697481
Look, this is the third time someone's wanted to remove their shit from the drive in public

Like, i get it but this is stupid and its probably not going to happen
>>
>>51697429
Oh well. Not really a big deal.
>>
File: y tho.jpg (15KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
y tho.jpg
15KB, 480x270px
>>51697429
>>
>>51697536
The post makes it pretty clear with the middle part.
>>
>>51697429
Then please leave. The thread doesn't need entitled, immature idiots who think that they're so important they can block entire settings because they consider it "lewd". Goodbye, and hopefully you find something else to do with your free time. Also, pretty sure stuff on the drive doesn't work that way.
>>
>>51696343
>pic
Is that a particular Lunar or just a representation in general of lunars?
>>
>>51697481
>Ask the IRC, as I made the announcement there
can anyone confirm or is this more bullshit?
>>
>>51697429
>This means that Skies of Arcadia, Golden Sun, Okami, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, and Valkyrie Profile will no longer exist.
I legitimately agree with you on calling bullshit on Towergirls.
But this? This is you being a cunt.
>>
>>51696035
Weight was seriously getting support?. I thought it was just a few anons being contrary.
>>
>>51697585
>pretty sure stuff on the drive doesn't work that way.
It works however the archivist wants it to, and considering Captain Brutus, he'd likely do it when asked.
>>
>>51697429
ahaha oh god this is embarrassing.
>>
>>51697655
you calling Brutus a pussy?
once you post a jump publicly and get it on the drive it's no longer yours, it's everyone's
>>
>>51697240
I have a hard time believing you're not a shitposter.
I guess if something like this is allowed on the drive, eveyrbody will be cool with me dumping my lewd writefagging in-thread after you're done?
>>51697429
I don't like the Towergirls jump either, but bitching out like this is uncalled for.
>>
I just realized how awesome becoming a Lunar will be. I can manufacture any form of body I want and be able to become it.
>>
>>51697696
That's never been the case, though. Brutus isn't your dick-waving enforcer, shitposter.
>>
>>51697598
That's a particular Lunar. Seven Devils Clever.

>Once known as Orra, a petty criminal in Nexus, she exalted when attacked by a Dragon Blooded crime lord, Lombra Garua, whom she killed. The only witness to this was the Lunar Trembling Whiskers who took her to the No Moons. After being tattooed, she has returned to Nexus to continue her plan to free her street.

Here's another picture of her.
>>
>>51697701
>eveyrbody will be cool with me dumping my lewd writefagging in-thread after you're done?
Make a new, original, OC jump called the sexual adventures of anon.
>>
>>51697702
>I just realized how awesome becoming a Lunar will be. I can manufacture any form of body I want and be able to become it.
Wait, I thought they could only copy bodies? Then again, I don't know anything about Exalted. If true, that does make them a lot better than I thought they were.
>>
Howdy /JC I'm back!

>>51690360
This Jumpmaker approves of the companionship things but thinks the dragon-riders would be more into the dog fighting esque culture that pokemon has....

>>51690448
>Wouldn't the Wavelength stuff be part of Red Death and Bewilderbeast though?
As the Night Fury also can be the Alpha I decided to make it an independent thing. Also.... yeah the Color of Death would have a lesser version of the Alpha Wavelength but it couldn't match a Bewelderbeasts, which could even effect things other than dragons to a point.

>Still holding out for multiple heads and aquatic stuff though, those seem fun.
Co-Pilot and Biome Specific (Covers the various underground, volcanic, aquatic dragons, etc.)

>>51690807
As said >>51690956 here by some kinda anon it's to cover some of the varied effects that the dragons have.
>>
>>51697655
So because some idiot was ass-blasted about an alleged violation of our rules it'd be better to violate equally important rules even further? Why weren't Wakfuanon's jumps deleted when he said he wished his contributions could be erased? It frankly just feels incredibly petty, and Brutus should not cater to the whims of one anon taken by the throes of passion.
>>
Has any jumps ever been removed from the drive? I'm asking as a newb.
>>
>>51697710
Neat. So what are Lunars in general like?
>>
>>51697738
Because Wakfu didn't actually ask for his jumps to be removed.
>>
>>51697711
What really irks me is that if we're cool with Towergirls, why can't Generic Hentai, CoC, and Lewd jump be on the drive too?

Maybe I'll just try adding them to the drive every day until they stay on there.
Post them in every thread.
>>
>>51697701
I really wish you would read the WIP instead of just screaming about lewdness.
>>
>>51697754
Not if it was legitimately dropped in thread and accepted. Jumps that certain people tried to sneak through or jumps that were accidentally uploaded before they were complete have been removed, but completed, and accepted jumps have not been.
>>
>>51697429
While I fully support your intentions, and think it is entirely ok for you to decide to make a stand and leave because of this, please, please don't punish everyone because of something like this. Even putting aside the fact there are those opposing it, you're saying the people who aren't here now have to change their chains because of what someone else is doing. Look at the recent writefagging with Amaterasu being a good influence on Tiger. You're saying fuck all that throw it away.

If you want to leave, by all means do, and I wish you the best in life, but if you go, please don't take it out on people by removing your jumps. That's just being petty, as opposed to making a stand about something you believe in, which seems to be your actual intent.
>>
>>
>>51697787
you are so buttmad about this. Calm down dude.
>>
>>51697787
They should, and you should honestly do that. Monster Musume is less lewd than Towergirls, why can't it be allowed?
>>
>>51694910
The basic idea of Jumpchain is adventure. People assigning power to the concept was added. Gauntlets don't go against the core concept of Jumpchain since they still allow you to go on adventures within a setting.
>>
>>51697789
It doesn't matter how the jump is built when the entire setting is based on lewdness.
>>
>>51697754
The only time was probably when Dirge deleted his own jumps, and the thread REEEEEd hard enough that Brutus put them back on anyways. Basically >>51697696 has the gist of it, jumpmakers lose all rights on their jumps once somebody else uploads it to the drive.
>>
what happens if you choose both 600cp dragon perks and the warrior vast perk
>>
>>51697787
No one's said anything about Towergirls probably because there are better things to talk about. If anything it'll probably not go on the drive and it can go to whatever lewd side folder corner exists. I really dont feel like getting into a second keijo fest
>>
>>51697789
And I really wish it could just be a Generic Rescue the Princess jump without Towergirls strapped on like the most nigger-rigged jump ever created.

But, alas. It was destined to be a turd from the get-go. Because the jumpermaker refused to drop the Towergirls. Muh fetish, etc.

>>51697798
Super calm over here, brah. Just callin' it like I'm seein' it.

>>51697804
You're not wrong.
>>
>>51697797
This probably isn't the right time for /gbf/ meme pics.
>>
>>51697807
I believe there is plenty there besides the lewdness.
>>
>>51697795
As I stressed earlier, I actively loath any thread that would support this jump. I have no reason to let any of you use my work if you would accept these sorts of jumps.

This thread is a community. What is and isn't allowed is decided by that community. The public outcry to allow his jump make it clear that the community favors it, and thus I loath it and don't want it to use my content.
>>
>>51697832
People have said something about it. They just get shat on.
>>
>>51697832
Actually Val and Justice and other people kept clamoring for it last thread.
>>
>>51697832
WITH THE HELP OF KEIJO!!!

Sorry, I've been holding than since I found out about the series.
Carry on.
>>
>>51697240
Doesn't belong here. No lewd jumps are allowed
>>
>>51697829
Then you become Black Death the Vast. Or Red Fury the Vast. Something like that.
>>
>>51697852
You realize, even if Brutus deleted your jumps from his drive, that they could just be posted in thread and archived by 4plebs (assuming they haven't been already), right?
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2016-11-23-15h48m30s516.png (846KB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2016-11-23-15h48m30s516.png
846KB, 1920x834px
>>51697728
>As the Night Fury also can be the Alpha I decided to make it an independent thing. Also.... yeah the Color of Death would have a lesser version of the Alpha Wavelength but it couldn't match a Bewelderbeasts, which could even effect things other than dragons to a point.
Fair enough.

>Co-Pilot and Biome Specific (Covers the various underground, volcanic, aquatic dragons, etc.)
Neat, thank you.

...Also, would The Color of Death still come with the bathing in lava bit that's now Biome Specific, or would that require using the perk on it?

I'm okay if I need to spend another 50cp to get both volcanic and aquatic, just making sure.
>>
>>51697852
sad
>>
>>51697851
No. There really isn't. The entire setting is based on collecting a Princess Harem to fuck. Most of the girls have things directly related to sex as gifts, AND you have to max their Lewdness to receive one of their Gifts.
The setting is entirely based on lewdness. It should not be allowed.

>>51697861
Hold the FUCK up. I'm putting my trip back on because of this shit.
I can take the general shitposting, but don't you fucking say I supported something I VERY much don't support.
>>
>>51697839
Would you be happier if it was called Generic Princess Rescue? Even if a similar range of Princesses was used?
>>
>>51697852
Too ba, so sad, fuck you. You don't have control over the drive.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, cuz that would be LOOOOODDDDDD
>>
>>51697821
dirge allowed them back.
>>
>>51697852
The way you're going about it is going to make people hate you more than they hate Towergirls. You're increasing the odds of it getting accepted, if anything.
>>
>>51695812
>Jumpers what are your houserules?
No pods. The 8 active jumpers thing is the number of Outside Context Intelligence (unimported companions) that can be active in the wider jump. Companions native to the jump, (including those imported into the jump with a history) do not count against it.
Inactive companions do not have to be in stasis, they can hangout in the warehouse or attachments, or properties and property sized vehicles that follows me from jump to jump, but cannot effect the wider world from there.
>>
>>51697907
What is Lod?
>>
>>51697892
On my part, I'd be happier if you just left.
>>
>>51697852
So because I have no idea what Towergirls is, and thus aren't saying anything either way, you're going to punish me and take away key parts of my chain (Okami and FF6)?

As I said earlier, I get you being against lewd, it's actually against the rules of the entire board, not just this thread, which is a large part of why I thought lewd was banned, but you're actively hurting (as much as anyone can be hurt by JC) everyone to spite just a few people.

Please, please don't do that. Make a stand, drop your claims, argue clearly and rationally why this shouldn't be allowed, but don't throw a fit and punish the many because of the few.
>>
>>
>>51697921
Lewd.
Because, you know, spanking. Or involuntary spanking I guess.
>>
>Samefag shitposter who is pushing for lewd jumps that aren't allowed in the first place is trying to make us lose jumps
Fucking cancer.
>>
>>51697959
Oooh, I get it now.
>>
>>
>>51697829
Think what Stoik the Vast is to other humans to the dragon in question, which would put you at the Bwelderbeast level of stronk.

>>51697883
I really should put in the entry that the 600 CP options have all of their shown power already for free.
>>
What if someone took the jumps, changed a few things, and submitted them as their own? I mean, if they're leaving, it's not like they'd be around to complain.
>>
File: Okami JumpChain.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Okami JumpChain.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
>>51697429
>implying most of the thread wants this shitty tower girls jump.
>>
>>51697852
Lyco, it's kinda the pot calling the kettle black since I've also detached away from this place as much as possible, but I'm not sure what you think removing the jumps actually achieves. You leave, and someone else will upload the jumps right back up. I know, I've been in the exact same spot before. The community has already been shifting since a long time ago, I'm pretty sure you recognized that yourself from the last time you left following what happened with WC. I don't think a single jumpmaker is really going to stop that process of change, unless they focus on making more content. But we had this conversation last time you left and I dunno, it seems like your mind is fixed on the same notion.

On the other hand if Brutus does agree to remove the jumps, I'll take it that I can ask him to remove mine as well, since I don't need /jc/'s drive to store my jumps.
>>
What the fuck even is Towergirls?
>>
>>51697963
you know they can say the same about people freaking out about the "lewd" cyoa right?
>>
>>51697963
He always does so.
>>
>>51698004
If we accept the jump, people shitpost about lewd.

If we don't, people shitpost about jumpmakers getting whatever they want and jumpermakers being driven off.

No way to win.
>>
>>51698012
Furry garbage.
>>
>>51698008
>what happened with WC
?
>>
>>51697882
I don't consider it a concern, and your dump is more amusing than anything.
>>
>>51698013
>they
Only one person pushes for lewd shit in the thread every time.
>>
>>51697980
Classic shitposting right here, folks.
>>
>>51697701
I, for one, look forward to rescuing various princesses. Though they may not be so happy when I replace their various kingdoms with a constitutional republic and hold elections.

>>51697807
What? No, the entire setting is based around a marauding dragon kidnapping princesses to upset the balance of power and enable it to take over. It's a political action thriller, and that dragon is in for a big surprise when jumper arrives.

>>51697852
Well, since you're placing so much emphasis on having "permission", you'll undoubtedly be able to post for us the written legal permissions you diligently obtained before making your jumps from the owners of those settings you mentioned...
>>
>>51698012
You collect Princesses to fuck, they give you a Gift of your choosing, and another Gift when you max their Love and Lewdness stats.
That's it, that's the setting.
It doesn't belong in /jc/
>>
>>51697908
More accurately, I gave up because people got too pissed off that I had the audacity to remove something I made.
>>
>>51698020
Simple way to win. We keep not accepting lewd shit and that guy can fuck off as per usual.
>>
>>51698023
Dresden Files was a WIP that Brutus put into the drive on accident, and people took it as complete. The author even said he didn't finish it, but he never showed up again. Wild Card completed it, and everyone lost their minds thinking he replaced a jump.
>>
>>51698025
I'm not the one dumping them, someone else is. Not like my word matters or anything.
>>
>>51698012
A CYOA about rescuing lewd waifus and using magic sex toys to max their lewdness meter.
>>
>>51698031
well its a good thing they are excising the lewd from it.
>>
>>51698023
If you don't know the history, don't ask. This was all the way back in thread 400 or so.
>>
>>51698045
Wild card doesn't even understand the setting.
>>
>>51698038
Justice, would you be happier if it was renamed Generic Princess Rescue?
>>
>>51697931
Lewd images are against Board rules. We have thread rules against lewd because things that are lewd tend to overwhelm thread discussion. This is what's happened to /cyoa/. While they do have some more traditionally adventurous content, that vast majority of discussion is centered acquiring and fucking waifus. While I tend to agree with thread about Lewd Jumps, it looks like the Maker of Towergirls is taking a decidedly non-lewd approach to the Jump. His posts sound reasonable, and what little of his work he has posted seems to me like it has genuinely quality and care put into it, so it has my support.
>>
>>51698038
We can put it in the Lewd folder then?
>>
>>51697755
Horny pissed off shapeshifters.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>51698025
SoAnon I would like to speak with you before you go, if I could I'd like to. IRC?
>>
>>51698008
They can upload them to the folder, but it's not up to them what ends up on the drive.

I don't think it's beyond our rights to have this happen, regardless of who complains. And I do support you in taking the same action, if that's what you really want to do. I regret that argument we had long ago about the thread, because I see at this point that it's become even worse.
>>
>>51698064
Neither do some of our jumpmakers, but when has that stopped them?
>>
>>51698094
It should.
>>
>>
>>51698077
The Lewd folder is from DDAnon messing with drive links, only he has access to that folder. The QQ drive on the other hand, would work.
>>
>>51698041
but then we lose because the puritans are empowered and emboldened.
>>
>>51698123
Fuck off lewd shitposter.
>>
>>
>>51698069
No. Because it's still based of a setting entirely predicated on Lewd, despite what some people are arguing, and I fucking know it.

>>51698077
I don't even agree with the Lewd folder's existence, but people can use it if they want to. Just don't talk about it in-thread.
>>
>>51698127
Only if you show a little more skin. I need some inspiration.
>>
File: Seven Devils Clever.png (381KB, 445x572px) Image search: [Google]
Seven Devils Clever.png
381KB, 445x572px
>>51697755
That depends very much on the individual Lunar.

As much as there's the Silver Pact which technically includes (almost) all Lunars, they're very much individuals. It's not any more than a loose society that almost never gatherers together.

So it's just a bunch of shapeshifting demigods running around. They've got a bit of instinct stuff going on, most notably strong protective instincts.
>>
>>51698073
>the Maker of Towergirls is taking a decidedly non-lewd approach to the Jump
By that same token, the CoC and Montster Musume jumps should be allowed.
>>
>>51698093
Nigga please. This isn't America, you don't have any rights.
>>
>>51698091
I don't plan on rejoining the IRC unless Brutus requires that I do.
>>
>>51698158
>implying that American's have any rights anymore
>>
>>51698136
Even if different princesses were used and no lewdness was present in the writing at all?
>>
>>51698120
I don't know why Brutus doesn't just make a new folder and copy paste the 'Quicksilver, Everyone elses jumps, Uploads' etc to the new one, and delete the old one. That should fix it, and shouldn't even take long since it's just changing addresses not actually transferring all the files.
>>
>>51698123
>puritan
It's you, the pro-coc guy.
>>
>>51698120
Right. So >>51697240 either put it there: https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/jumpchain.1689/ or completely un-lewdify it. I personally don't have anything against lewd jumps and don't see why people take issue but eh. A few of us seem to be getting upset.
>>
>>51698182
What matter is the setting, not your presentation of the setting.
>>
>>51698190
That would take work.
>>
>>51697888
Right, because it's not like you were around when the jump was posted, without voicing your complaints. Oh, and it's not like you subtly implied you were okay with the jump, no sirree.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51679565/#51686667
>>
>>51698203
There is no way to completely unlewd it, it's based entirely off a lewd setting.
>>
>>51698212
I like the setting, because I'm a perverted asshole.
I don't like the Jump. The jump does not belong.
>>
>>51698203
See >>51698210
>>
>>51698218
Yet we have Senran and we're getting ToveLoveRu.
>>
>>51698045
Thanks.
>>51698063
That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>51698237
>Senran
Has a plot and setting. Worst lewd is titty bouncing, not furry waifus who want you to stick crystal buttplugs in their assholes.
>>
>>51698218
Right but he can change the setting it's based on, and make it a Generic thingy.
>>51698231
>I don't like the Jump. The jump does not belong.
You lost me. Why get upset over something lewd if you like lewdness?
>>
>>51698237
Those are actual stories, not good ones. But actual stories, tower girls literally doesn't ahve anything other than it's bullshit.
>>
>>51698262
>and make it a Generic thingy.
Considering he'd have to shift the focus away form waifus and actually put in effort I doubt he can.
>>
I hope Brutus doesn't listen to this scumbag.
>>
>>51698211
Should take only a few minutes. Less effort than it takes to move jumps from uploads to their new folders.
>>
>>51698262
>Why get upset over something lewd if you like lewdness?
Liking porn =/= wanting porn in my videogames.
>>
>>51698153
To be honest I don't really mind those Jumps all that much. They aren't utter garbage like the Forgotten Realms Jump, but they also appear to be pretty low effort. The descriptions of Perks and Items are much to brief for my liking, and while I have no familiarity with the Settings themselves, I've heard that Monster Musume was pretty divorced from the actual Story of the Manga when came to anything more than a face value appearance. I feel ambivalence towards them. Meanwhile, the Towergirls Jump seems like it's going to be fairly expansive. If the Perks and Items maintain the same level of Effort and Quality, the Jump will continue to have my support.
>>
>>51698265
>ToLoveRu
>an actual story
Oh you're funny. I suppose you think the Darkness sequel is a work of art too?
>>
>>51698262
Lewd Settings don't belong on /jc/. That's it. If you wanna make your own lewd with the tools from settings that aren't entirely predicated on lewdness? Good for you, but no lewd settings.
I like Rance, I like Monster Musume, I like a dozen other settings that are based entirely on Lewdness.
NONE of them belong in /jc/
>>
>>51698289
>Ignoring the point to whine about 'expansiveness' in thirty princess profiles
>>
>>51698277
The scumbag won't get his lewd jump added. So we will get to keep Soanons jumps.
>>
>>51698299
It does have an actual story. Just a bad one.
>>
>>51697585
hey Timmy

>>51697852
no one is seriously saying that it's just a couple of shitposters being shitposters
>>
>>51698306
No, they're both scumbags. Maybe one more than the other, but still scumbags.
>>
>>51698302
Oh so you're a rulefag. But the thing is, we've changed or ignored most of the rules we started with. Why keep enforcing a prudish rule that keeps decent content out?
>>
>>51698302
Who are you to decide on some arbitrary rules for the whole of /jc/? The lewd ban has no reason to exist, besides pathetic nobodies wanting to act out their power fantasies on a shitty general.
>>
>>51698093
Well, at the end of the day, removing the jump doesn't affect jumps like ours too much, we never really had to field many questions for our jumps. (admittedly mine are designed in such a way that I drive people away at the doorstep) It's not like there's anything stopping a person from using the jump just because it's not on the drive, but that's kind of why removing it becomes ineffectual to some extent.

I personally have no issues removing mine because I have my own drive to store things on, and slowly I'm introducing a gap between the versions that I have versus the ones on the /jc/ drive anyways. If you had the same, by all means, but if you're just going to toss that work away it seems a bit of a pity. It's your work anyhow, so it's up to you what you want to do with it.
>>
>>51698012
It's another CYOA Thread here on /tg/. You rescue princesses from dragon princesses and get the favor of their kingdoms and gifts and stuff. It's mostly lewd stuff, and there's pretty much a princess representing every race and fetish, including ghosts, mimics, aliens, dragons and eldritch stuff. Having been through that thread once or twice though, they put a lot of effort into it, it's admirable in a way. Lots of original artwork and additions to the original CYOA and stuff.

I can see how it'd be against some of the old mutually agreed upon rules we have in place. That being said, I don't mind it being made into a Jump, thread is already constantly posting scantily clad women and talking about waifus. Long as there's some kind of substance and people apply "don't ask don't tell" it feels like it'd be fine. Both sides of this need to lighten up a little.
>>
>>51698349
>we've changed or ignored most of the rules
Gonna need examples of lewd and replacement jumps being allowed.

>>51698357
>Shitposters out in force.
>>
>>51698349
>>51698357
Have you seen CYOAg? THAT'S why the no-lewd jumps rule exists.
>>
>>51698349
>>51698357
Same
fag
>>
>>51698361
Stop trying to force through your crappy porn games.
>>
Is that really SoAnon or is Timmy trying to be clever again?
>>
>>51698391
Yes
>>
>>51697429
Oh, so you were the piece of shit who said they'd drop their claims because Heavens "replaced" Dragon Ball, even though he had Quicksilver's permission? Yeah, you won't be missed. Bye.
>>
I think the lewd ban should continue to exist if it works for most people, however if he excises all the lewd and still has a good and functional product at the end, then I see no reason for the Giant chimp out.
>>
>>51698400
To which one?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>51698172
Okay I can respect that. So I'll just air it out here then. First, let me just say I feel that the Tower Girls is just another attempt at stirring shit using both lewd-jump and samefagging to push the lewd-jump but I have no proof. Second, I apologize that this has become your breaking point but I understand that sometimes a person must make a stand about something. Third, I believe that the jump in question is being played up by the poster of the Jump, no proof but that's what it feels like. Fourth, I don't believe that the Jump in question will ever go on the Drive, it's just too focused around lewd and thus has no content outside it. Finally, thank you for all your time and effort, even if you leave or not I believe it was a good thing that we at least had a chance to speak on this.

I would rather you not leave. I would rather you continue to play this game and ignore shitposters. But that isn't my choice.
>>
>>51698359
I packrat away every creative project I've ever been involved with, so it's not like they'll cease to exist to me, though I don't plan on updating or posting them anywhere else.
>>
>>51698349
>>51698357
>>51698384
Maybe you or someone else should just start a different thread for lewd jumps. That way /jc/ can stay non-lewd, and then you can make lewd jumps without having to go to QQ.
>>
Reminder that Worm_Anon and Konata support lewd jumps.
>>
>>51698409
It's going to keep existing, this shit happens every 3 months with lewdshitposter spamming the general constantly in a pathetic attempt to get his way.
>>
>>51698364
Oh yeah, call me a shitposter instead of posting any reasons for the ban, that'll show me.

>>51698382
Congratulations anon, you have now successfully graduated shitposting 101. Go suck a dick now, I'm sure you'll be great.
>>
>>51698430
The place you asked for already exists and you just named it.
>>
>>51698316
It's basically softcore the series.
>>
>>51698434
Cancer.
>>
>>51698409
So we should allow the CoC jump.
>>
>>51698438
You're the master of shitposting anon, you do it here every time this comes up.
>>
>>51698453
There are indeed.
>>
>>51698462
No.
>>
>>51698444
While I would like to see more people there, the thread requires an account to view it. So, if it's on a different thread on /tg/ or /d/ or something, people can stay anon.
>>
>>51698465
Literally the first time I've involved myself in one of these stupid arguments, but I'm flattered anyway.
>>
>>51698462
is it a "good and functional product" with no lewd? If so then yeah I see no reason why not.
>>
>>51697240
>Towergirls Generic Rescue The Princess jump
Just put it up on QQ and ask DDAnon to upload it to the Banned & Lewd folder. That way people who want to play it/don't mind vague lewdness will be able to play it. And the people who can't stand the thought won't have to see it.
>>
File: CaptaiN_America_civil_war.jpg (200KB, 1000x1432px) Image search: [Google]
CaptaiN_America_civil_war.jpg
200KB, 1000x1432px
I´ll just post pic related and back away slowly.....
>>
>>51698478
Making an account is the only way you'll get it, a thread here would get banned, and rightfully.
>>
>>51698480
>I come onto the internet to tell lies
>>
>No shitposting about how Red must be behind this
The plot thickens...
>>
>>51698482
Lewdcancer reveals it just wants furry porn.
>>
>>51698493
>I come onto the internet to greentext
Who are you quoting anon.
>>
>>51698373
Justice, I think you're a cool guy, but I implore you to read the document. I have done all I can to emphasize the adventure aspect of the Jump and excise all lewdness. I firmly believe there is content there and it could make for a fun Gauntlet. I don't like that I've made you so upset with my submission and just wish to write a fun adventure for people to play with that revolves around rescuing princesses.

Please, tell me what I can specifically do to rectify the situation.
>>
>>51698514
You
>>
The fuck happened? I left for half an hour to get some shit done and now a jumpmaker is leaving and we are having a civil war over lewd jumps.
>>
File: 1386447412103.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1386447412103.gif
904KB, 500x532px
I guess this is a bad time to say I'm dropping my claims too.
Fug.
>>
>>51698518
Doesn't fucking matter. Your jump is literally from a setting about furry porn.
>>
>>51698518
>I implore you to read the document.
You don't get it. Your setting is innately lewd. Ignoring it in the jump doesn't change that. Look at the other jumps that tried the same. Learn the fucking lesson.
>>
>>51698518
>tell me what I can specifically do to rectify the situation.
see
>>51698483
>>
>>51698512
How the fuck is it porn, if it doesn't have anything lewd in it.
>>
>>51698434
And Valeria. And Nikamoth. Fuck, yeah! Let's get this witchhunt started! Yeah, because an immature man-child decided to leave in the most shitstorm way possible! Whoop, whoop!
>>
>>51698518
>Please, tell me what I can specifically do to rectify the situation.
Remove all tower girls content.
>>
>>51698518
So your stubbornness drove off another jumpmaker. Are you proud of yourself now?
>>
>>51698518
Not make a jump based on an entire lewd setting like someone with a brain.
>>
>>51698518
see >>51698203
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
>>51698518
I. Don't. Fucking. Care.
The SETTING is predicated on lewd. I don't care how the Jump is set up, the SETTING is entirely based around lewdness and fucking princesses.

Get it through your skull. My problem is not with how the jump is set up. My problem is with its' very PREMISE.
>>
>>51698518
>I don't like that I've made you so upset with my submission
Then why did you insist on pushing it in a place that hates lewd jumps and why did you not back down when you could, before you started all this drama?
>>
>>51698535
Y'know, humans are innately lewd too. But we seem to do okay in creating lots of jumps based on settings with humans, without mentioning the lewd.
>>
Just sit back and laugh
>>
>Say several times that making a lewd jump would be the best way to troll jumpchain
>Someone actually does it
>The results are incredible
It feels good to be proven right.
>>
You people are fucking pathetic and you know it. Whether or not lewd jumps are allowed doesn't affect your miserable life in any way other than you having lost an internet argument, yet you keep shitposting anyway. Because it's all you know, and all you can do. How broken must a person be that their only purpose in life is to defend rulings in an imagination game in a general with literally 88 people?
>>
>>51698532
Are you ok Spyro?
>>
>>51698518
delete jump, make one not based on a porn setting.
>>
>>51698562
the best part is the "lewd" in question has had all the lewd removed.
>>
>>51698420
The last time Lycoris and I came across something like this, the thread devolved into a shitstorm about replacement jumps, but at least most people were arguing on the idea of replacement jumps and whether it was a replacement jump or not. Now half of the argument is people screaming samefag at each other or calling each other Timmy. It's kind of sad how you guys have progressed over a year and a half.

If you want to end this, go and tell Brutus to just make a single statement on whether the jump gets accepted or not. If the jump is going to be this shitstorm inducing, that isn't going to stop whether it gets on the drive or not. If this Timmy that you guys have here does play both sides, he'll continue to use this as long as he wants to shitpost. At least if somebody draws the line, you're not stuck floating about in mid air with people continuing to argue whether it gets on the drive or not. Presumably he still does own your drive doesn't he?
>>
>>51698562
high five bro
>>
>>51698554
I have indicated I am willing to excise the Towergirls aspect, use an entirely new list of Princesses, rename the Jump, and continue to keep the lewd from touching the Jump. Is that not enough?
>>
>>51698560
This is the worst fucking argument I've ever seen.
>>
File: Panic.gif (432KB, 328x207px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.gif
432KB, 328x207px
>>51698532
.Gif related.
>>
>>51698592
>>51698598
I thought it'd be fairly easy, but if I'd known it would have been THIS easy I would have made an Eiken jump or an EGS jump a long time ago.
>>
>>51698518
Yeah, keep on sucking the dicks of those namefugs. This surely will help your case. You know what, fuck lewd jumps, I don't give a shit whether or not they are allowed. Just ban people from using trips for posts now related to their jumps or chains, and I'll bet that the quality of this thread will shoot through the roof.
>>
>>51698603
So you're scraping off the towergirls names just ot make a GENERIC about fucking furry waifus with magic sex toys? Do you not know what premise means?
>>
>>51698532
Jeez Fattygon, just work on them under radio silence. Unless you just lost all motivation altogether. That does happen from time to time.
>>
>>51698518
Y'know how you could totally fix this?

Make it a generic so all your stuff is true and good, and it isn't about the apparently lewd setting. Ta-da! Your jump becomes ok since the setting isn't lewd, your jump isn't lewd, and we're all good. It steps away from the issues we're seeing now.
>>
>>51698603
if your jump ends up in the lewd folder it'll still be in the main drive. just do that dude why do you insist on getting it recognized as non-lewd. people won't accept that.
>>
>>51698603
What makes that not just an original setting at that point, then? Not saying you shouldn't do it, just that if you do there's no reason to call it Towergirls.
>>
>>51698537
>if it doesn't have anything lewd in it.
>I don't know what towergirls is.
>>
>>51698628
That's not the main drive. It's made by someone else and isn't part of this thread or accepted by us.
>>
File: 1486880207246.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1486880207246.webm
3MB, 900x506px
Here's something else to talk about.
>>
>>51698619
He means it would be a generic about saving princes(ses) from towers, not about furries and magic sex toys.
>>
>>51698532
What were your claims spyro? Why are you dropping them?
>>
Brutus just make a statement saying the lewd ban is enforced so this can start dying off.
>>
>>51698531
Hey, welcome to the club, I'm almost always late to these parties myself. It'll die down soon most likely.
>>
>>51698628
It's the same reason why people insist on getting their jumps on the drive even if they only get one build for it every fifty threads or so, because there's a rule here that you can only discuss the jumps on the main drive. By now it's become a sort of prestige or something to get your jump accepted onto the main drive.
>>
>>51698619
The premise of the jump if the Tower Girls brand is removed is rescuing princesses. The premise of the jump as a Tower Girls property, as described by you and others, is fucking princesses after rescuing them.

I am saying this on the off chance that you're legitimately missing the point of him making it a full generic and not just arguing for the sake of arguing.
>>
>>51698647
Ask me anon, do I care about the opinion of fucking Brutus? No. He's just some guy in charge of the drive, anyone that downloaded it could start a new one. This argument should be decided by the thread, not because some guy with a trip decided it should be that way.
>>
>>51698643
So it's a generic OC setting without identity or flavor?
>>
>>51698542
More like a mediocre jumpmaker blew up after a string of posts saying the same thing within two minutes hours after the fact didn't get a jump decisively rejected. And then tried to leave without even giving the jumpmaker time to respond in a way that was almost guaranteed to cause drama. Frankly, neither of them are the type of person that I'd like to have in these threads.
>>
>>51698631
At this point, people are going to associate it with Towergirls no matter what. If the maker had just done a generic "Rescue the Princess" jump from the beginning, it would have passed no problem.

My advice is to just say they're dropping it. Then, a month or two later when everyone has forgotten, put up a generic jump and feign ignorance when someone brings this incident up. That's the beauty of posting as an anon.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>51698596
If you wanna you can ask by trying to finding him and asking him via IRC, he's on sometimes though you may have to wait a while.

As to me, I'm appealing to a person across the internet who may not even be reading my posts because they're getting burred, not being an errand boy (Meaning this in the job/professional way not as if I was saying you were trying to demean me), sorry.
>>
File: not-this-shit-again_fb_1224286.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
not-this-shit-again_fb_1224286.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
Oh my God will everyone stop arguing with each other, it's literally one guy trying to start up shit again like he always does.

Everyone yelling at each other and descending the thread into chaos is what he wants.
>>
>>51698642
...what. What is this.
>>
>>51698642
That thing is derpy as hell.
>>
>>51698642
That's LEWD! You shouldn't post that here!
>>
>>51698642
Whatever this is, we need a jump of it.
>>
>>51697429
>Skies of Arcadia, Golden Sun, Okami, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, and Valkyrie Profile
>>51697852
>I actively loath any thread that would support this jump.
I am glad you are here to defend jump purity. When I first found JumpChain I saw the Skies of Arcadia and had a LOT of problems with it, but you were no where to be found. Since you are here (only to complain about someone elses jump, but whatever) I think you need redo this jump for quality.

There are 6 backgrounds, and 2 of them have 600 CP perks, but the rest do not. Another 2 have 600 CP items, and the rest nada. So the backgrounds are not even balanced by what they offer, with Civilian and Fisher being woefully incomplete. the ship section is basically an afterthought, and charges for what is basically a necessity in the setting to go anywhere. The stones that allow you to access the settings magic tell you fuck all of what they can do.

The Golden Sun is like a cut and paste from the game, and the way you handled Djinn was aweful. Some of the classes need a minimum number of djinn, and all you did was offer them for 200 CP each. Which means once you leave the jump, what? You could have made the perk where it lets you encounter jinn in other settings once a jump/decade per purchase, so gradually your adept classes can grow

And Why are you assuming mandatory lewdness from Towergirls anyway? You realize it and Super Mario Bros have the EXACT same plot, right? I mean journeying from fortified location to fortified location to rescue the princess, and at the end there is a giant lizard that breathes fire.
>>
>>51698665
Lel no one gives a fuck about your opinion.
>>
>>51698635
I do know what towergirls is, but you can't take the concept of rescuing royalty from dungeons who gift you with kingdoms, treasures, artifacts, and armies without having lewd anon
>>
>>51698647
He should post in-thread.
>>
>>51698665
If you'd like to start a new drive and force this community to accept it, by all means try. As it stands, Brutus owns the drive, so he can decide what goes on and what gets removed.
>>
>>51698647
Brutus follows thread consensus.
>>
>>51698596
If it makes you feel any better, a lot of us have just stopped caring when this stuff happens, so it's more of a vocal minority of idiots.
>>
File: 1486838098775.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1486838098775.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>51698674
>>51698681
>>51698682
>>51698685
It's the Hoff innnnnnn spaaaaaaaace.
>>
>>51698689
And no one gives a fuck about yours, how great is that. In fact, nobody gives a fuck about the opinion of any of the idiots in this thread, so why the fuck are we even having an argument? I'll have to bow to your mastery of rhetoric anon, and retreat to my basement in shame. You really told me.
>>
>>51698687
If they get removed from the drive, that means it's okay for someone to redo them.
>>
File: Someone Stop This Crazy Thing!.gif (695KB, 424x320px) Image search: [Google]
Someone Stop This Crazy Thing!.gif
695KB, 424x320px
This thread is a disaster, everything has gone horribly wrong!
>>
>>51698687
Super Mario Bros has far fewer magic dildos.
>>
>>51698671
I am reading them, but there's no way of telling if what you said is true, and I've heard nothing from Brutus as of yet.
>>
>>51698687
>>And Why are you assuming mandatory lewdness from Towergirls anyway? You realize it and Super Mario Bros have the EXACT same plot, right? I mean journeying from fortified location to fortified location to rescue the princess, and at the end there is a giant lizard that breathes fire.
False equivalence, mairo doesn't get rewarded with gifts to shove up a furry waifus ass. Mario isn't entirely about saving furry waifus to fuck them.
>>
>>51698697
That was not what I was saying and you know it. The fact is that brutus is in control of the drive because this community let's him have control of the drive. Without us using it, it would be worthless. Thus, the fact that he has an opinion about something is worthless. The rules should be decided by the thread at large, not one person.
>>
>>51698740
Do you see any mention of Magic Dildos in the Towergirls Jump?
>>
>>51698703
Good then he agrees that lewd jumps stay banned like they have been for literally years.
>>
>>51698671
I've left the IRC myself, and I'm not too keen to pop back on, especially not during shitstorm season. In any case, this shitstorm will last maybe 2 to 3 threads at most. You'll eventually get used to it, even if it doesn't feel good each time it happens.
>>
>>51698687
Is Mario about Peach's sexual fetishes?
>>
>>51698740
Supposedly.

How much of Peach's bedroom have we seen?
>>
>>51698738
Can the next thread be "Tower disater" edition?
Thread posts: 709
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.