[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I play Matt Ward, and what are his stats?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

How do I play Matt Ward, and what are his stats?
>>
>>51696251
be "that guy" and somehow be able to write actual rules for a popular game.

FUCK YOU MATT SHIT, FUCK YOU YOU INCOMPETENT SHIT.

YOU NEVER LEARN DO YOU?
>>
>>51696251
obviously you play as a min maxer
ignore charisma and inteligence and put everything you have into willpower!
>>
>>51696403
>GW moving setting forward
>Rehire Matt
>GET READY FOR A WILD RIDE
>>
>>51696403
> 2017
> Still hating on Matt
Did you miss the memo?
>>
>>51696251
>what are his stats?

we'll have to wait for Gathering Storm III to find out
>>
what is this? 2006? get a new meme.
>>
Look at that fucking tool. Seriously. What a guy.
>>
Arin hanson really let himself go.
>>
File: 1486260021511.jpg (17KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486260021511.jpg
17KB, 224x225px
>>51696251
>unpopular opinion
I believe Matt Ward is the chosen one when it comes to finally balancing 40k. For the game to become truly balanced Ward must write every codex. He is the chosen one yet many of us have forsaken him.
>>
>>51700121
Maybe if he writes the rules and someone else handles lore
>>
>>51696757
This. Girlyman would be his self-insert.
>>
>>51700121
Eh not sure I agree with the 'when every codex is overpowered nothing will be' sentiment. A codex can be overpowered because of only a handful of units in it. I would rather have a game where an army on the whole might be slightly worse than the other armies but all of its units are essentially equally viable.

Not that would happen anyway of course.
>>
File: 1486324926913.png (838KB, 763x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486324926913.png
838KB, 763x508px
>>51696251
>>
>>51700296
Khorne is one happy little taco isn't he? Look at hat smile.
>>
>>51700121
>Matt Ward
>balancing
>>
>>51700150
>someone else handles lore
Except the lore has continued to spiral in his absence. It's clear at this point he wasn't the problem, GW is.
>>
>>51702826
>It's clear at this point he wasn't the problem, GW is.
Yeah sure, I see it looking at all these fears, panics and whines about Gathering Storm and possible AoSofication of 40k.
Also, Ward is part of problem since he was hired at first time just because he was Kirby's freind.
>>
>>51702972
>fears, panics and whines about Gathering Storm and possible AoSofication of 40k.
I'm not talking about that though, I'm talking about all the garbage fluff GW has churned out the past 7 or 8 years.
>>
>>51703000
And Ward was one of the first who starts creating unlimited Marry sues
>>
>>51703171
But Nothing Ward made was even close to the 12-year old fan fiction-tier trash that are Drac'nyen and Khayon.
>>
>>51703383
>But Nothing Ward made was even close to the 12-year old fan fiction-tier trash that are Drac'nyen and Khayon.
Yeah because unlike Ward, ADB is actual writter, he didn't pull Marry Sues out of his ass and allowing them do everything on easy-mode, he have idea and concept for his factions, he explains why Black Legion so dangerous for Imperium who sink in stagnation after Heresy, and unlike GW game-designers ADB didn't replace personality by power-levels.
>>
Large monstrosity, unaligned
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 59 (7d10 + 21)
Speed 40 ft.
STR
20 (+5)
DEX
12 (+1)
CON
17 (+3)
INT
3 (-4)
WIS
12 (+1)
CHA
7 (-2)
Skills Perception +3
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages -
Challenge 3 (700 XP)

Keen Sight and Smell. The Matt Ward has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.
ACTIONS

Multiattack. The Matt Ward makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its claws.

Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 10 (1d10 + 5) piercing damage.

Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.
>>
>>51696251

look up the stats for a grey knight.
>>
>>51700277
But that's where Ward's codices shined. For all their many, many flaws, they had excellent internal balance.
>>
>>51703513
this will never stop getting me laughing in a gigglefit, no matter how many years go by.
>>
>>51703383
But he was the first to start it.
>>
>>51696251
You don't, and I don't know them, but I hope they include -10 HP.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.