[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would he fare in the Grim Darkness of the Future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 32

File: IMG_0653.jpg (230KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0653.jpg
230KB, 900x1165px
How would he fare in the Grim Darkness of the Future?
>>
File: Khorne.jpg (396KB, 1136x788px) Image search: [Google]
Khorne.jpg
396KB, 1136x788px
bad
>>
>>51696209
The dark future that is Aku!? Pretty damn good.
>>
>>51696209
Considering there is ONE FUCKING THING IN THE UNIVERSE that can kill him, I imagine that he would do pretty well.
>>
>Near ominpotent.
>Harmable only by only sacred weapon.
>Timeportals.
>Able to spacefare with speed of light without warp.
>Magic.
>Shapeshifting.
>Necromancy.
>Dreaming about future, sometimes.

He would do pretty great.
>>
>>51696227

First post dumbest post.

>>51696229
This guy knows what's up. Aku IS the darkness of the future.
>>
>>51696237
Nope

Not one thing
>>
He could probablybecome a local threat, enslave over a few star systems.

Doubt he could become a major player though, there are just too many magical entities.

>Daemons
>Eldar
>Human Psykers
>>
>>51696313
first poster here

At least a bumped the thread....
>>
>>51696209
FOOLISH EMPEROR
>>
>>51696248
Heresy
>>
What would happen if Aku got eaten by a Tyranid?
>>
>>51696363
Not gonna lie I'd shit bricks
>>
>>51696209
Aku is small time; how would The Black Mass fare?
>>
>>51696209
Depends. Are there any purely righteous people in 40k who also wield a weapon forged from literal righteousness? Would faith in the Emprah count?

Because if not, he'd be invincible. He'd probably end up becoming a greater daemon and enslaving a few dozen planets.
>>
>>51696237
This guy got it.

>>51696378
Tyranid burst opens 2 seconds later.
>>
File: Akuanids.jpg (44KB, 690x518px) Image search: [Google]
Akuanids.jpg
44KB, 690x518px
>>51696378
Akunids
>>
>>51696378
Tyranids with GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS! is what would happen.
>>
>>51696209
>of the Future?
He's already there.
>>
>>51696378
Poor Tyranid
>>
>>51696424 >>51696428 >>51696434
I seem to recall that the way most of Aku's robots work is that he pours a little bit of himself into them.

Pretty sure that if Aku got eaten by a Tyrannid, then the Tyrannids start being absorbed/corrupted by Aku.
>>
>>51696209
>Long ago on a distant planet, I, Aku, the shape shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish librarian wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me.

>Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in the warp, and flung him into the grim darkness of the far future where my heresy is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.

There you go, fixed it.
>>
>>51696506
He's also a toenail clipping from the Ultimate Evil, which was able to corrupt actual gods unless there was another god around to lop the tentacle off in time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bICFZ28pXAw#t=1m30s
>>
>>51696506
Now I really want to see a 40k story with Akunids and Jack as a Lost Primarch in the 'Nids home Galaxy. Shit would be epic.

Too bad we don't do that anymore.
>>
Long ago in a distant land, I, M'kar, the shape-shifting Master of Chaos, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Grey Knight warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in space and flung him into the Warp, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to real-space, and undo the evil that is Chaos!
>>
>>51696389
From 5th Element?
>>
File: IMG-20130318-00505.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20130318-00505.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
Aku is a sliver of what he used to be after his space battle with the three gods. As such, while normal mortals can't stand up to him, anything remotely divine seems to curb stomp him. Pic related are just GUARDIANS made by a Goddess, and they've been holding back Aku for centuries.

Considering half of 40K seems to be under the influence of one dark god or another, I think Aku would have a pretty hard time
>>
>>51696978
Wouldn't the Chaos gods LOVE Aku? Well as far as they can "love"
>>
>>51696506
If the other Chaos Gods can't corrupt the Nids I don't see why Aku would be able to.
>>
>>51696237
Technically he's the offshot dumbed down spawn of what can be seen as a fucking Elder Evil/Great Old one that took like what? 4 greater deities to kill? I'd say he's be up there with whatever the fuck the Tyranids are fervently making the way for.
>>
>>51697021
Tzeentch like the fanboy he is, modelled a human to computer intelligence into a Nyralathotep rip-off, so it's probable he'd take up Aku.

If I recall Aku did that thing where he drained a planet of it's resources effotlessly, then there's his bizzare tree indestructible things he makes
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1024x768px
>>51697021
Khorn probably wouldn't like him. Too much magic, too much getting beaten over and over by a dude in a diaper.

For the others it's a toss-up. They might see him as a threat to his power base, but he's got enough charisma that he might be able to turn them around.
>>
Not very well i'm afraid.

The Emperor Protects.
>>
>>51696209
seems like he's on the same level as your average Demon Prince, but with independence from control of a chaos god, so moderately well, I guess.
>>
>>51697391
I would probably say high end greater daemon.
He is immune to all non-magical damage.
>>
File: recycling adventure hooks.png (599KB, 622x736px) Image search: [Google]
recycling adventure hooks.png
599KB, 622x736px
>>51696978
I think most of it is because Aku is actually a really shitty fighter. He relies on the fact that he's basically unkillable and has a bunch of esoteric powers, but in a fight he's just not very good at using them because he rarely needs to. So against mortals that can do nothing to him, he's incredibly formidable from sheer power alone, but anything capable of leveling the playing field trips him up massively.

This was exemplified against Earth, Wind, and Fire. He was still too powerful for them to actually kill, but they had the ability to affect him and being decently skilled fighters were able to wreck him repeatedly. Meanwhile Jack was able to defeat them with skill alone.

Somebody with Aku's powerset would have the potential to do very well in 40k just because the dude has so many weird powers. It's just that Aku himself has very little actual fighting skill with which to use them.
>>
>>51697027
>If the other Chaos Gods can't corrupt the Nids I don't see why Aku would be able to.

Chaos Gods use warp-shenanigans and psychic bullshit.

Aku uses his own primordial "ooze" of evil, saturated with his primal will, in order to corrupt and control his minions.

While I doubt Aku would have enough "mass" in him to control *all* the Tyranids in such a manner, he'd still be a huge problem for them: they can't harm or kill him, because they aren't righteous, and they can't eat him and absorb his strengths because he's freakin' Aku.

If they kill the "infested" bugs, Aku's fragments simply return to him. If they *don't* kill the infested bugs, they'll wreak havoc on the Tyranid armies. The only viable option? Run away.

Aku is one of the few things that would make the Tyranids go "welp, time to write *that* Hive Fleet off as a lost cause".
>>
What if he manage to corrupt and take over the Emperha

would he be the undoing off humanity or its most glorious savior
>>
>Able to be killed by one guy with a sword if it's a holy sword.

>Against 40k where fucking everything is holy, sacred, or blessed.

He ded tho.
>>
>>51697121
Khorne doesn't care who WINS.
>>
>>51696363
>WIELDING A FLAMING SWORD STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME
>BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW, I TURNED HIS SON TO DARKNESS AWAKENING HIM IN THE FUTURE WHERE MY CHAOS IS LAW!
>NOW THE FOOL SEEKS TO RETURN TO THE PAST AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS CHAOS!
>>
>>51698637

>Just any holy sword

Man, you think there was nothing else holy in Jack's universe? Three powerful gods were only able to Aku back. If they could just bless something and hit him with it, they would have done it.
It's only that sword.
>>
>>51696209
Any thread asking about 40k crossovers is a dumb idea, OP. /tg/'s 40k Fanboys will quickly denounce the abilities of said characters to the point where any God from another work is apparently killable by a guardsman with a knife.

In theory though, I know Saitama could wreck all of the 40k-verse, and it's a fair comparison because Warhammer 40k is a lame joke that's lasted too long
>>
>>51698672
Three powerful gods utterly obliterated the Ultimate Evil, Aku is just a fragment they missed while they were hacking the rest of it to nothingness.

Jack's sword was just a regular old blessed sword until he had it infused with a soul later in the show.
>>
>>51698672
Nigga, those weren't gods.
Those were creations of a god.

Aku is a wimp, he can't fight, his only method of combat is to take it while he thinks of a suitable spell, and it works because so little in the universe can hurt him.

However how many fucking weapons are infused with the power of the emperor, or one of the chaos gods?
The answer is a lot, and all of them should be able to hurt him, and unlike the Jack-Verse one of the Chaos gods may just fucking step in and murder him just for stepping on their fucking turf, and the nanosecond he goes up against Khorne is the moment his "Standing there taking all the hits while he thinks of a cool spell to cast" shtick stops working.
>>
>>51698779
Oh wait, unless you meant the things that stopped the ultimate evil.
Yeah, that wasnt Aku they were fighting.
>>
>>51696209
would probably do really fucking well, until GW got bored and sicced fucking rowboat on his ass proclaiming lolprimarchsarerighteous
if Aku was smart, which is debatable cause jack keeps handing him his ass on a silver platter and jacks main forte isn't necessarily his brains, he would fuck off to the edges of the galaxy and go inwards since the center of the galaxy is a hilariously massive clusterfuck.
or he could fuck off into the eye of terror, highjack all the chaos gods and proceed to fuck literally everybody over, really depends.
>>
>>51696209
A lot of incompetent mercenaries get hired only to die shortly after.
>>
>>51697121
Well to be fair, Khorne hates everything.
>>
>>51698672
>>51698779
You guys misunderstand the sword. Yes it was forged by the gods but it isn't blessed the same way other objects are "blessed".

Jacks sword is made of goodness. Nothing figurative about that, the spirit of a righteous man was literally ripped out of him and was forged into the sword. That's way it can harm Aku, because he's a being of literal pure evil and the only thing that beats it is good. That's why the only thing that can physically harm him the sword.

I'm pretty sure some chaos gods blessing would just kinda rub of on him. Not saying they probably couldn't beat Aku but it's not as straight forward as that.
>>
File: Nameless_Evil.jpg (21KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Nameless_Evil.jpg
21KB, 720x540px
Reminder: Aku's true form was an entity that took the combined effort of all the gods in the universe to defeat.
>>
>>51699088
That's not Aku though.
Aku only came into being when Jack's dad tried to poison the fragment of Ultimate Evil, he was a brainless toenail clipping until then.
>>
>>51696227
>Implying Khorne isn't Aku is disguise.
>>
>>51696209
Okay, so,what is Aku?

Aku is primordial evil. He's a stain from the original, pre-human evil that infected the very beginnings of the universe. He's not some pussy evil created by sapience like the Chaos Gods - Aku is the real fucking deal. He predates time and life as we know it and he was only stopped from consuming the universe upon his birth by the intervention of four creator gods. Again, not astral parasites pretending to be gods like 40K's deities, actual, functionally omnipotent deities.

But most importantly, only the power of true righteousness and good can hurt him. Which means that absolutely nothing in 40K has the ability to cause him harm.

So yeah Aku would fucking dominate.
>>
>>51699235
>living saints
>>
>>51699235
I still hold Girlyman would end being Fiated as good enough to slap his shit, then bullshit would go down.
>>
>>51698779
The deities of 40K are mostly evil or dark grey
>>
>>51699327

Might be good enough to do it, but remember the Imperium are not the good guys of the setting. (protip: there really aren't any "good guys")
>>
File: 1473289247485.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473289247485.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>51699327
>Living Saints
>Blessed by some schizo asshole corpse on a golden port-a-potty
>Either comparable to literal, omnipotent creators or their creations
>Either actually embodying good and righteousness
>>
>>51699398

Honestly, St Celestine is doing a pretty good job of embodying it. To a degree where she's feeling a bit out of place in 40k with how friendly and reasonable and kind she's being. She helped a psyker who said she should be executed for being a witch when they needed it and has seemed pretty constantly compassionate to non-chaos people.
>>
>>51699327
>Implying they represent Good in any sort of fashion.

Calling one self saintly or righteous, while doing exactly not anything saintly or righteous, doesn't magically make one saintly or righteous.
>>
>>51699457
That may very well be true but she doesn't carry a weapon that is literally made of good and righteousness.
>>
>>51699136
That might actually be Aku. When Jack's dad fired the arrow into the pit, he said he had been "freed", not born or something similar.
>>
>>51698088
that assumes he can't gain "mass" through corruption. which is entirely possible, we've just never had a chance to see it happen. Often times with this kind of thing once it's corrupted it just becomes more of the same thing, like in 2E's Birthright Campaign, Azrai's bloodline corrupts all other divine bloodlines into being more of Azrai's bloodline. which at the end of the campaign (in a bad end) is supposed to be all drawn back into the reforming Azrai. making him more powerful than he ever was before.
>>
>>51699327
I said the power of true righteousness and good. Not the power of a genocidal warlord psyker focused through a bloodthirsty zealot.

>>51699354
If GW wrote it, sure.
>>
>>51699643
He ruled the galaxy for thousands of years and never once thought to eat his way back to full Ultimate Evil size?

Pretty sure he's stuck as-is.
>>
>>51699533

Yeah. Her weapon is the emperor's wrath made incarnate. Might be righteous but I'd not call it good.

The girl does a better job of being a good person than her boss ever did.
>>
>>51699684

He grew from a speck to an all encompassing evil that will cover the world. It's a matter of timescales, I suppose.
>>
>>51699684
I'm pretty sure its implied he's stupidly fucking powerful. A couple of times it's said he has consumed the resources of entire worlds. Also consider how stupendously massive his robot armies must be to take over the galaxy and then consider there's a fragment of him in every single one. He just seems weak because he's always fighting Jack, the only person who can kill him.
>>
>>51699754
He's a speck relative to the Ultimate Evil, he still hit the Earth hard enough to kill the dinosaurs and left a towering pillar of Evil in the crater.
>>
>>51696396

I don't think most of the righteous Imperial people would be able to harm him, because it seems to require a more traditional view of morally 'good' for it to work, rather than 'the ends justify the means' kind of moral pragmatism the Imperium normally employs.
>>
>>51699849

Yeah, the sort of people who'd have a chance imo:

>Lamentors
>Salamanders
>Order of the Argent Shroud (Considering the notable traits for them are 'Altruism' and 'Selfless heroism')
>St Celestine
>Some Ogruns

It's a rather short list.
>>
>>51699903
Don't forget they also need the FOOLISH SAMURAI'S MAGIC SWORD, which is literally forged from the good and righteousness of a good and righteous man
>>
>>51699903
>some Ogruns

I'm just imagining one of those big dumbasses just sitting on Aku's back while grinding his face into the dirt like a schoolyard bully.
>>
>>51699903
>>Some Ogruns
Specifically Gav Smith
>>
>>51699184
Aku seems more like Tnzeetch.
>>
>>51699943

Oh yeah. I was just talking about moral calibre, not 'Has the sword'.
>>
>>51699903
I honestly think not even they come close to having a chance. All those guys are more paragons of xenophobia and ignorance than good. The nicest Lamenter is still 100% ready and willing to wipe out billions of harmless primitive xenos simply because they're not human.

You know who comes the closest to actually being 'good' in 40K? Ciaphas Cain. That one surprisingly chill Eldar chick from Path of the Seer. Prince Yriel. Kal Jericho. Ephrael Stern MAYBE. Kyganil.
>>
>>51699553
The pool is Aku, but the great black shit in the sky is not. Aku is a very very small portion, a tentacle-tip, of the great evil in the void.

The tiny shard that fell to earth was freed from its primordial state, and manifested itself in a form Jack's father could understand.

Yes, Aku runs the planet, but aside from a few travels (the lion-men, et al), seems to pretty much stay on his planet. He's pure evil, yes, but he's not big-time.
>>
>>51700618
He's taken over multiple planets.

I'm assuming the only thing stopping his universal dominance in SJ is the rate at which his armies can expand.
>>
>>51700574
>All those guys are more paragons of xenophobia

St Celestine is basically the entire reason the Imperium is considering allying with the Xenos, as she's willing to team up with them.
>>
>>51700776
She still considers them unclean and fit for purging, though.

She's just not an idiot and is willing to make an alliance of convenience. Just like the Imperium has done during other Black Crusades.
>>
>>51700737
>He's taken over multiple planets.
[citation needed]
>>
>>51696209

He'd be that wimpy minor Chaos God that the others bully constantly but can't bear to depart with because he's useful as a being of pure evil to corrupt others.
>>
>>51700847
You can see proof of it in the alantis episode, those sapient space anemones were asking to live in earth's ocean because Aku destroyed theirs. So Aku said sure, as long as they get Jack for him
>>
>>51700862
There's a shit-tonne of aliens on Earth and they had to come from somewhere.
The lion people and the Star Wars fairies have canon homeworlds, though I forget if it was Aku invading the latter or someone else
>>
>>51696209
I'm SO glad this is relevant again. I was talking to /tg/ about an ending to samurai jack 5 years back believing it was a pipe dream. God i'm glad i was wrong.
>>
>>51700847
Literally stated in the second episode, when the Future Dogs explain that, unsatisfied with pilfering Earth's riches, Aku sent his legions into space to take over new worlds.

This is why Earth is a travel/business hub for a mishmash of different alien races. It's the center of Aku's empire.
>>
>>51700978
Does jack ever end up on different planets, or is the world just bigger with weirder shit like fart dragons?
>>
>>51701342
Series ended inconclusively because reasons. Never got the proper ending, though recent happenings have fucking HAPPENINGED, so we're getting one against all odds.
>>
>>51701342
He got into space once but never left orbit
>>
>>51699643
That gonna be fun. Because it may be one of the few things that can spurn Hive Mind to full action mode. Because Chaos Gods and all other things in the galaxy don't seem to appear even as blips on its radar.
>>
>>51696513
More like,

>Long ago on a distant world, I- M'Kar -shapeshifting Daemon of Tzeentch, unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL.
>But, a foolish Grey Knight warrior, wielding the Titan Sword, stepped forth to oppose me.
>Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in the warp and flung him into the Immaterium, where my evil is Law.
>Now the fool seeks to return the materium, and undo the Evil that is CHAOS.
>>
This is a good question, but I have another.
How would the 40k races do in bloodbowl?

I think tyranids would do well as they all start with claws.
>>
File: Aku.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>51696378
>>
File: fucking incredible.jpg (47KB, 536x239px) Image search: [Google]
fucking incredible.jpg
47KB, 536x239px
>>51702697
Not bad, anon. Not bad at all.
>>
>>51696209

Aku is pretty much equal with this guy; stronger than everything but the chaos gods but something they aren't able/willing to kill.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Be'lakor
>>
>>51696209

He could do whatever he wants to, the shogun of sorrow isn't tied to the warp and doesn't have any of the weaknesses that daemon hunters rely on while being much much stronger than any greater daemon. Can't banish him back there and sorcery does jack shit.

He can raise armies of undead, grow to mountain size and eyebeam entire cities to ash, control the weather, control the earth, travel at light speed through space, etc. He has more powers than superman.
>>
File: aku.png (1MB, 669x769px) Image search: [Google]
aku.png
1MB, 669x769px
>>51700847

https://youtu.be/_rJ8OhLSrD0
>>
>>51703587

So he stole the oceans off of a planet in another galaxy 'cause they had some nice stuff in them. Man, what a dick!
>>
>>51696209

If he gets all his minions and worlds a very big deal. Especially Demongo who in some ways is even more dangerous, every one he kills gets soul trapped and now fights for Aku.

https://youtu.be/DcOF6QjCgTA?t=355
>>
>>51697721

pretty sure he showed he was an expert fighter when he shape shifted into that chick and caused Jack to have a raging boner for him the whole episode.
>>
>>51704095
He was also absolutely abysmal when Jack challenged him to a no items, fox only, final destination match. Even as a chick he still used magic.
>>
>>51702697
That derpy face has cracked me up
>>
Also dialysis reminder that the sword must also ACCEPT you, according to season 5 trailer.

Jack doesn't use it once and states he isn't able to use it cause he isn't worthy anymore.
>>
>>51697060
>I'd say he's be up there with whatever the fuck the Tyranids are fervently making the way for.

So literally nothing?
>>
>>51699457
To be fair, the Sanguinor's a thing. Isn't he basically the Primarch version of a guardian angel? Doesn't hurt to have one or two literal heroes in the grim darkness somewhere imo.

But yeah, like-maybe 2 guys who can consistently hurt the Shogun of Sorrow out of the entire galaxy. That sounds about right.
>>
Aku would cause a shitload of damage if he popped up in Tau space. The blueberries would fall hard and he could put them to good use.
>>
>>51696610
You can always write it yourself.
>>
>>51706577
Thats the worst idea ever. Tau is the closest thing in 40k to have samurai and katanas-kodaichi.
>>
File: Aku awesomeface.jpg (16KB, 381x365px) Image search: [Google]
Aku awesomeface.jpg
16KB, 381x365px
>>51696227
Yes, of course, keep thinking that!
>>
>>51699088
Aku is a true Chaos god, nuff said
>>
>>51706577
Tau have absolutely no defense against him. They would fall like the rest of the earth did after Jack as gone.
>>
>>51706577
But he will have to contend with A FOOOOOOOOLISH FIRE WARRIOR WIELDING A MAGIC PULSE RIFLE who will step forth to oppose him.
>>
>>51706827
Tau ain't got magic.
>>
>>51696237
Death is nowhere near the worst things that could happen to you in 40k
>>
>>51696209
Is Aku basically a slightly incompetant Tzeentchian Greater Demon?
>>
>>51707404

>conquers world, more worlds, even more worlds, worlds in other galaxies
>in just a thousand years, all kneel before Aku

>hey guys is he slightly incompetent?

Man, he makes Chaos look like a bunch of lazy dipshits.
>>
>>51707282
Death is also nowhere near the worst thing that Aku has done to his enemies. Nor, for that matter, to his underlings.
>>
>time portals
>only pure good turned into steel hurts him
>SSS+ shapeshifting
>raped planets for resources
>lightspeed travel

The chaos gods would fucking band together to TRY to keep him in check.

wait a sec

>interplanetary evil overlord who spends most of his time on his pocket dimension, sitting on a chair, watching magical tv
>kill rape torture blablabla but earth is full of cities where people live free lifes without chanting "hail aku" while looking at billboards of him drinking soda

He's just a murderhobo god, all the wacky shit in the grim future probably would keep him strapped to his flame pillar chair watching psykers burst into daemons while he sips aku cola.
>>
>>51699767
I've been rewatching the show, and pretty much this. If literally anyone but Jack takes on Aku (not his minions, Aku himself), he can pretty much absorb or avoid any attack, often reflecting it back or doing OHK eyelasers.
>>
>>51696209
Seeing how only the righteousness of human spirit (or a sword made from it) can harm him, and there's by definition none left in a grimdark setting...

On the bright side, he'd probably end up enslaving the Chaos Gods and then killing them when they inevitably fail him. They are, after all, made from mere mortal souls and cannot stand up to a real Eldritch Abomination.
>>
>>51706928
True, but at least they got the FOOOOOOOOOOOOLISH part down, and that's gotta count for something, right?
>>
>>51707693
They get to hear Aku's laughter. That counts for something.
>>
File: aku_by_cinemamind-d6b5846.png (622KB, 1024x1307px) Image search: [Google]
aku_by_cinemamind-d6b5846.png
622KB, 1024x1307px
>>51703587
It is perhaps worth noting that these aqua aliens explicitly state themselves to be from another GALAXY, and yet Aku can reach them.

This means that, much like Carmen Sandiego or the Daleks, Aku is playing on a field far beyond what the Ruinous Powers have demonstrated themselves as being capable of, given that they are struggling to exert their will over portions of just a single galaxy.

>>51704808
NO, FOOL!

LITERALLY AKU!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!
>>
>>51698914
Bounty hunters only get paid after the job is done, and Aku feeds on death, or at least is entertained by it. If they kill Jack, good, if not, no skin off Aku's back.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-13-18h29m02s734.png (185KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-13-18h29m02s734.png
185KB, 512x384px
>>51699184
>Khorne eats souls of fallen warriors
Now who does that remind me of?
>>
>>51696434
Oh man I still hear it. I miss that voice.
>>
>>51696506
So basically, Aku is able to out-tyranid the tyranids
>>
>>51702697
Aku/10
>>
>>51706577
>inb4 Farsight goes on a massive journey/training montage to find a way to stop aku
>inb4 he finds a magic sword fueled by all the hopes and dreams of all species that believe in the Greater Good (and maybe a few Eldar shenanagins here and there)
>inb4 Farsight goes around the 40kverse, right wrongs and undoing evil wherever he finds it.
>inb4 the Galaxy's greatest threat becomes not Chaos or 'Nids, but the rapidly growing threat of Tauaboo-ization

Still better than the "Primarch kills Aku because muh power levels" ending that GW would write.
>>
>>51707574
Unfortunately for the Chaos Gods, Aku wants everyone to know WHO is in CHARGE. And it's not them.
>>
>>51706928
Jack didn't have it either
>>
>>51707404
Aku is a full Chaos god at the very least
>>
>>51704152
He was abysmal against Jackwho is a fucking beast at normal mundane combat, even without his sword. And Aku still managed to fight for some time and even hit Jack a couple of times.
>>
>>51710375
This.
Does anywhere else remember that bounty hunter episode, where they all spend like 95% of the episode making an elaborate plan to kill him, and he kills them all in the time it takes a drop of water to fall from an icicle?

Jack has ascended beyond human limitations and become the stuff of legends. The man's even more of a living weapon than the Custodians!
>>
>>51710477
Well Jack IS immortal now. Not so much that he can't be killed, but he just never ages. He's probably a complete master at everything at this point. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up like Aku. Unable to actually die unless it's to his own holy blade.
>>
>>51712334
Fuck, having an emotionally complex anti-hero wielding a blade forged from Aku's essence would be awesome. I'd trust the writers to handle it, but anywhere else it would be Edgy as hell.
>>
File: 20170211170350_1.jpg (602KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170211170350_1.jpg
602KB, 1920x1080px
I fucking hate Norscans
>>
File: aku poiny.jpg (20KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
aku poiny.jpg
20KB, 625x476px
>>51696209
How do you think the future got so grim and dark?
>>
>>51707769
Thing about 40k is that not only are they (mainly) confined into a single galaxy but their FTL isn't magic hyperspace jumps.
>>
File: shendu_16.jpg (72KB, 1143x669px) Image search: [Google]
shendu_16.jpg
72KB, 1143x669px
How well would Shendu fair?
>Strong enough to split mountains in half, and telekinesis strong enough to throw houses
>Supersonic flight, and can enhance the speed of beings and objects (can reduce a rocket's travel time between Earth and the Moon from days to seconds)
>Can turn himself, others and objects invisible
>Fire breath, "heat beam eye blasts" that double as thermal vision, and combustion blasts that can harm immortal beings
>Endless stamina and immunity to pain
>Immortality, self-healing, and immunity to non-magical attacks; cannot die unless all three powers are negated separately, and his soul can survive the destruction of his body
>Can heal damage to other beings and objects, even massive ones
>Can bring inanimate objects to life; depictions of a living being will gain the appearance, personality and powers of the original, but retain the durability of the original material (this ability can explicitly create copies of gods)
>Can transform creatures and objects into animals, or reverse other shapeshifting magic
>Perfect spiritual balance; never loses control of energies he wields, even when they come from opposed sources
>Can split people into Yin and Yang halves - essentially if he zapped a Space Marine it would split into an Angry Marine and a Pretty Marine
>Can use one part of a broken object to detect the others
>Can communicate through dreams, possess others, and eject peoples' souls from their bodies
>Can summon hordes of demonic ninjas that can travel anywhere in the world by moving through shadows (and can take others with them)
>Can summon armies of dragons from another dimension
>Is a sorcerer who knows a ton of other random spells, including ways to steal powers from others
>>
File: cut it out.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cut it out.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>51696610
>Lost Primarch
>>
>>51696248

Pretty much this. With all the tools and power he's got, and being nigh-indestructible besides, he's got himself a bright future ruling a nice planet at minimum for millennia.

Not that he's an unsurmountable opponent, but like how the Tau generally get ignored, I imagine nobody could spare the attention to deal with him.
>>
>>51713201

>a single planet

Did you miss the part where he was apparently conquering worlds in neighboring galaxies after just a thousand years?
>>
>>51698766
The sword was literally forged from Jack's dad's soul.
>>
>>51702697
Fooooooolish Imperium Warrior!
>>
>>51699684
Pretty sure he only rules earth - or at least, not the whole galaxy.

Some scientists were able to escape him in season 1 by building a rocket and going off world.
>>
File: 1289148284186.jpg (37KB, 1052x800px) Image search: [Google]
1289148284186.jpg
37KB, 1052x800px
sorry, just spectating the awesome thread,
thought I'd post some helpful references

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Aku

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Khorne,_the_Blood_God
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tzeentch,_the_Changer_of_Ways
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Nurgle,_the_Plague_Lord
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Slaanesh,_the_Prince_of_Pleasure

also, not sure how immune Aku is to mindfuckery but that might be something to note
>>
>>51713566
He rules only earth (that we know) but he's able to literally dry an entire planet on another galaxy. So his influence scope goes beyond anything we know in 40k, except maybe Tyranids.
>>
>>51713566
Weren't those scientists going back in time?
>>
>>51713633
No but they figured out their launch could send Jack back in time because plot. And Jack had to sacrifice returning to the past to save them
>>
>>51713598
Yeah. He's got nothing on the gods themselves.

But i would say hes on the level of a powerful greater daemon
>>
>>51704723
That doesn't mean the sword actually won't let him use it. Jack is prone to making impractical decisions for ideological reasons. See n+1 time portals he has ignored to save 2 dudes he just met.
>>
People seem to forget that despite all his magic, territory, and power, Aku is fucking lazy and wants to be entertained. Hell, 95% of the shit Jack goes through in the show is because Aku got bored nd decided to fuck with Jack. Notice how in the show Aku never seriously attempts to kill Jack? He shows up, mocks him, laughs at him, puts in the minimum effort required to fight Jack, and then leaves before Jack can seriously harm him. Aku may have started as the embodiment of entropy destined to destroy creation, but now he's basically a troll who gave destiny the finger just to fuck with Jack. Don't believe me? In a thousand years Aku managed to get an inter-galactic empire set up, but as soon as Jack appeared in the future, basically dick happens on the empire front.
>>
>>51713678
well not in terms of destructive power but maybe he can compete in durability?

he surely doesn't lack in speed
>>
>>51713709
All my this. Remember his "I don't remember him being this strong" from like the first season? He sent Jack to the future and didn't take even a single minute of planning to kill hin
>>
>>51710477
Or the seasons of despair episode, where a race of yeti things channel an immense amount of resources to craft a magic sword and have a grand melee of their strongest warriors to determine who shall face the samurai? Only to have the dude get his weapon broken in one attack.
>>
>>51713725
I mean there was that epiosode of Samuraijack where we see Akus origin.
In it 3 gods are clearly able to harm Akus primordial form. SÃ¥ i think its safe to say that Daemons and the like could harm him.
>>
>>51713709
Aki fuck with him like this because he know Jack is dated to either destroy him or seal him for good. He want to broke, humiliate and destroy him. For 1000 years he set an empire and beings from other galaxies fucking fear him.
>>
>>51713795
>In it 3 gods are clearly able to harm Akus primordial form. SÃ¥ i think its safe to say that Daemons and the like could harm him.

Are daemons good now? Because only things that are purely good can harm Aku, which is why Jack and his sword are the only thing that Aku considers even a tiny threat.
We covered all this in the thread already.
>>
>>51713709
He makes a pretty solid effort that one time he gets ahold of Jack's sword. He would have won if Jack wasn't immune to the sword. In fact he would have won if he used LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE to kill Jack. But nooooo, gotta kill him with his own sword.

But yeah generally he doesn't give much of a shit.
>>
>>51712946
It became a place where

HIS EVIL IS LAW?
>>
>>51701476
>He got into space once but never left orbit
That was a good one.

I should check if there's any good r34 of the pink scientist.
>>
File: mentok37.jpg (111KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
mentok37.jpg
111KB, 1023x768px
>>51713678
>>51713725
shit, I just looked over the stats again:

aside from damage (which I discount for beings who can both fight in incorporeal forms and/or on different planes of existence) the Chaos gods (one at a time) are pretty evenly matched for Aku, especially if he were to go all-out...

and this includes soul attacks because Aku has shown considerable ability to manipulate souls (see Demongo), likely on par with a Chaos god

Aku also has time AND reality warping abilities, just like the chaos gods

I suppose this comes down to intelligence and tactics but the problem is we've never seen Aku do any extensive fighting with beings more intelligent than a mortal and because of this he often seems lax and campy, taking enjoyment in manipulating weaker opponents

take it away, next anon!...
>>
>>51713823
except that it took 3 FULL gods to do that kind of damage

a single demon may be laughable to Aku
>>
>>51713907
Honestly, I think the big 4 would be alright and safe from Aku as long as Jack is around to keep him entertained. But if Jack disappears Aku might go after them just to relieve his boredom.
>>
>>51696209
Would a Dark heresy game with Aku as the main villain be fun?
>>
>>51713954
I would love to see a fight between Aku and Gork and Mork - or Aku and Tzeentch (Aku and Khorne would be pretty hilarious too)

I have no idea what a fight between Aku and Nurgle would look like and Aku and Slaanesh is just... let's not get... into?... that...
>>
>>51713999
In each case-including Slaanesh- Aku stands there, takes everything they got, laughs condescendingly for ten minutes or so, mocks them for being even weaker than the FOOLISH SAMURAI, then he fucks off to mess with said SAMURAI.

END RESULT:
10 minutes to an hour of time lost, nothing of note accomplished on both sides except for a FOOLISH SAMURAI is pissed of due to resultant Aku-related shenanigans.
>>
>>51713823
Im just having trouble believing that an entity like Khorne, or even a greater daemon of his would have trouble harming him. they are great evils themselves, they should be able to.
>>
>>51714252

He's immune to anything that's not made of pure good. Remember that things like Khorne call themselves "gods" but they're really jumped-up warp parasites grown from the psyche of living beings' effect on the Warp. Most of them are twisted inversions of nature.
Aku, in contrast, is a fragment of absolute evil from the dawn of time, like a hole in the universe itself.
>>
>>51714317
I don't think we actually know that. He's immune to anything of this world, certainly. But do we ever see him get attacked by magic and the like?
>>
>>51714428
Yeah, we see him attacked by magic, and his origins. He was formed from a fragment of the primordial evil. Aku is, quite literally, pure evil. And so far, the only things that seem to be able to hurt him are forces of pure good. As for him dealing with magic, so far the only magic that seemed to have hurt him, besides Jack's sword, was the magic of the elementals. The same elementals who were created by one of the original gods who destroyed the original evil, who were pure good. So, while I'll give you that Aku might not be strong enough to kill the Chaos Gods, the gods definitely cannot kill Aku due to their very natures.
>>
>>51714428

In addition to what the other guy said, also consider that Aku has had 1000 years where he was basically unopposed by anything in this world, or the others that his robots have been looting or attacking, or whatever entertains Aku.
We know there's magic out there, but nothing actually managed to stop him before Jack came back.
>>
>>51714711
I mean have we ever seen magic NOT work on him? Because the gods did just fine.

>>51714765
I don't remember any magic using good guys at all. Are magic using mortals even a thing in that universe?
>>
>>51714861

Huh, I'm gonna have to watch it again, (especially with a new season on the way) but I could have sworn Jack met some old magic dude one time.
>>
>>51714921
Maybe. It's been a long time since I watched anything but the best episodes, but at the very least I think mortal magic users are pretty uncommon. And if they don't have the numbers to bring down Aku before he lasers them into oblivion, I don't think they count for much.
>>
>>51696209
He's clearly a Daemon Prince of Chaos Undivided ruling over a Daemon world. So, he's doing alright.
>>
>>51714861
Well, that's the thing, magic DOES work on him, but only so long as it comes from a source of PURE GOOD. Examples of this kind of magic are, again, the Elementals and Jack's Sword. See, the ONLY thing in the universe that can hurt Aku is pure good, since it's the antithesis of Aku's pure evil. Anything else, ANYTHING ELSE, is just gonna make him mock you. Hell, attacks from the Chaos gods are just as likely to actually make him stronger as they are to do nothing because of the Chaos gods being absolute assholes for such a long time. See, Aku is a fragment of the original, primordial evil. You know the darkness that was banished by the light in the beginning of creation? That's where Aku came from. He's older than the gods, he's older than life, he's older than the universe, he's older than time itself. He's pure evil, and the only thing that can possibly harm him is something just as old as he is: pure good.
>>
>>51715099
...again, do you have an example of magic which is not PURE GOOD failing to work on him?
>>
File: 1479759769389.jpg (127KB, 715x848px) Image search: [Google]
1479759769389.jpg
127KB, 715x848px
>>51715257
OH, THAT KIND OF EXAMPLE? Ya, nah m8, not pure good equals one fucked cheeky wanker equals not one example
>>
>>51715257
Wait, fuck, misread your post. The only example I can provide that I remember 100% is in Aku's origin story with the magic poison that Jack's father shot into Aku with a bow and arrow. Again, didn't do shit m8
>>
>>51715562
Yes. I remember the episode. Given how little we know about the arrow, that's hardly a categorical exemption. You're putting out an awful lot of head canon here.
>>
>>51715760

You're working on a conclusion for something we have little evidence for, and throwing out the best bit of evidence we've got?
>>
File: 1466419710711.jpg (207KB, 650x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1466419710711.jpg
207KB, 650x1033px
>>51715760
>Evidence given from an episode you fucking remember
>Said evidence is pretty fucking obviously magical in nature as seen by the ritual used to create it
>Head canon
>>
>>51715562
M8 that arrow wasn't just magic. Papa Litterally threw magic poison at magic poison and expected it to got well. That is the dictionary example of fighting fire with Fire.
>>
>>51696350
lol anon you tried
>>
I think it would depend on how favorably someone wants to interpret his capabilities in a show in which they were pretty vague. He's either an intergalactic planet-killing monster who doesn't do all that much because he's too busy dicking around, or he's about as tough as one of the big demons but not one of the REALLY big demons.

Except, of course, that his massive ego causes a shift in the warp that raises him up as a new Chaos God.

No really, how does a being of pure embodied evil being suddenly plugged into the ecosystem interact with the Warp? It seems plausible that he'd be able to use it to become even more powerful than he is in the show.
>>
>>51696209
>>51707404
Aku IS Tzeentch. Jack will be alive as long as he's funny, but will never get back to the past. All part of the keikaku.

Jack eventually wins, goes back in time and becomes the Emprah.

Keikaku means plan
>>
File: 1273100337746.jpg (49KB, 400x618px) Image search: [Google]
1273100337746.jpg
49KB, 400x618px
>>51714861
There was an episode where a wizard turned Jack into a chicken, but that's the only mortal I can recall off hand. We've also seen stuff like fairies and demons that either aren't affiliated with Aku or aren't obviously so, as well as magical creatures like dragons and the jackals from the cursed wishing well.

There IS non-Aku magic in the universe, but aside from the magic arrow that just made the situation worse plus Earth, Wind, and Fire, we've never seen it interact with Aku to my recollection. It usually just annoys Jack for a while.
>>
>>51713709

In spite of Aku being made of pure evil, he is not in fact pure evil himself - he'd rather that people adored him then hated him (like children), but being evil, he simply cannot comprehend how to accomplish such a task.

The only way he's going to survive Jack is by becoming a being of good (thus becoming immune to the blade), which considering he hasn't done so in 1000 years, it is unlikely he's going to make a change by the time Jack finally corners and skewers him.
>>
>>51698661

10/10
>>
File: SJ_Goddess_water.png (204KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
SJ_Goddess_water.png
204KB, 720x540px
>>51696209
prepare to "morph" yourself an anus, Aku
>>
>>51696209
he is actually pretty weak when facing against other deity. The three elder god from the origin episode and water goddess >>51722020
wrack his shit easily.
>>
>>51722040
Well, he is weak against other gods, but only if they're gods that are pure good, like it has been stated several times in the thread already. And he wasn't wreaked easily in his origin considering it took three nigh omnipotent creator gods of pure good to defeat him, and even then they still didn't kill all of him.
>>
I legit imagine Tzeench with Aku's voice, it's just so over the top and perfect for it.
>>
>>51698759
>In theory though, I know Saitama could wreck all of the 40k-verse

he couldn't tho
>>
>>51724189
Saitama is literally "I win powerlevel fights," though. His struggle isn't to defeat the bad guys, but to protect people and deal with the minor annoyances of life.
The only thing that would keep him from winning would be a literal inability to actually punch a chaos god - and that still wouldn't mean he loses, just trapped in a stalemate.
>>
>>51706669
What, do you think he's just weak against samurai in general?
He killed all the samurai except jack and jack got training from masters in all around the world so he's not just a samurai.

The specific magic sword is what aku is weak to, jack is just someone skilled enough to wield it.
>>
>>51724250
>Saitama is literally "I win powerlevel fights," though.

No he's not, stop being an autist.
>>
>>51714252
Because you're a 40k kiddy and missed the comedic element of "grim darkness" so you take the "everything is the hugest most over the top most powerful!" bs seriously, it's ok.
>>
>>51715057
>ruling over a Daemon world
*galaxy
>>
>>51724305
Yes, he is, you literal autist. Because he's a parody character, he's meant to embody the stupid concept of powerlevel fights. Literally nobody holds a candle to him, because holding a candle to him defeats the purpose of him existing.

He's a cartoon physics character, instead of a serious one.

Now stop autisming and get back to the fucking plot.
>>
>>51724354
>Because he's a parody character, he's meant to embody the stupid concept of powerlevel fights.

Return to reddit with this stupid pseudo philosophy, Saitama doesn't embody anything, he's a guy with powers who does things in a story that's not entirely serious.

Would you like me to list the literally dozens of other characters like him? He covers no new ground and you treating him like royalty as if this is some insane new piece of creativity completely ruins the humour of the actual webcomic/manga for everyone else.

Now, stop being an autist, drink your milk and let the big boys discuss serious business like 40k crossovers.
>>
>>51724305
Not that anon but, yeah he is.
That's the WHOLE idea of the show that he's stronger than anything and can defeat any enemy with one punch.

It's parody of their equivalent of Saturday morning kid shows.
He beats any straight-up fight by definition because that's what he does.

The other anon >>51724250 misses the point a bit too in that protecting people isn't really the main focus and he actually does a lot of collateral damage from just not caring

Calm your 40Kiddie autism.
>>
>>51724394
I'm not treating him like royalty you sperglord, he's a god damn joke character meant to be strong. Written by a fucking NEET in his spare time. There's no depth to it, he's exactly what he is on the surface.

Please, drink kool-aid Mr. Jonestown. Do us all the favor.
>>
File: 1280866694931.jpg (1MB, 1337x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1280866694931.jpg
1MB, 1337x1528px
>>51724394
>Return to reddit with this stupid pseudo philosophy
>anyone who disagrees with me is le reddit XD
wew kid

Not that anon, but it's literally the plot of the show, no philosophy needed.
It's on you if you're too stupid to understand that and thought it was supposed to be serious non-parody.

>Would you like me to list the literally dozens of other characters like him? He covers no new ground
Because he is literally a parody of all of those characters taken to the extreme, kinda like 40k.
Are you just baiting or are you actually on the autism spectrum so you just don't get it?

>Now, stop being an autist, drink your milk and let the big boys discuss serious business like 40k crossovers.
Oh thank goodness, you were just baiting.
>>
>>51722020
>>51722040
>>51722461

Watching the episode in question, they seem to be able to drive him back, but he doesn't look like he's actually injured in the elemental fight. As opposed to the fight with Jack in the intro, where he's clearly wounded. And it's also telling that none of those beings ever tried to get rid of him entirely. If they could "wreck him" Jack wouldn't have to bother in the first place, since they could have done it already.
Just an observation.
>>
>>51696209

>TFW Aku is Malal and Malal Is AKU, therefore Aku is the true embodiment a of chaos, and Malal itself exists as the grim dakness of 40k universe
>>
>>51696378
Aku _is_ the Tyranid Hivemind.
>>
>>51696209
>I, the Mighty Aku, have summoned you to Daemon Princes of Chaos to complete a task and prove your greatness in the eyes of your lords and Aku: Destroy Samurai Jack!
>>
File: 1482343097935.jpg (61KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1482343097935.jpg
61KB, 854x859px
>>51726385
>The one group of beings I thought could hurt Aku besides Jack
>They can't actually hurt him
>40k's collective face when Aku is immune to everything it has to throw at him simply because everyone in 40k is an asshole
>>
>>51699088
This guy gets it.
Aku is the sentient shard of a nascent chaos god.
Had those god's not destroyed the original form it would have eventually "been born" as a more traditional chaos god and reigned supreme.
>>
>>51728081
I'm sure SOMEBODY isn't an asshole.
The imperium just has to find them!
>>
>>51731755
RIP
>>
>>51732566
>>51731755

this would be a good game to play.

Your team is assigned to find a TRULY GOOD PERSON for dire reasons.

I am not sure if dark heresy or rogue trader though.
>>
>>51713013
What would happen if Shendu and Aku made a horrific bastard child together?
>>
>>51696227
/thread

also consider that aku is just a acartoon version of khorn and chaos at large in the more realistic universe of 40k
>>
>>51698990
yes khorn dose, he directly favors the winners so they can go on to conquer and kill more in a kill or be killed universe, and they usually get his blessing in a way even if the winners are loyalists and directly opposed to chaos.

As it stands khorn would favor hands down jack over aku because jack dosent loose and thus continually provides power to khorn through violence, while aku uses magic and deception instead of straight forward fighting and skill, as well as that aku keeps getting defeated and khorns main view is survival of the fittest, so aku deserving of a death after many losses keeps himself alive through magi and immortality alone. its exactly why khorn hates tzeentch followers.
>>
>>51732610
>Jack manages to send Aku through a portal to the 40Kverse
>Has to send his sword through to make it work
>The Imperium's highest priority is finding someone worthy of wielding a sword made of the pure goodness of someone's soul
Are you bad enough dudes to find a pure soul in the grim-darkness of the far future?
>>
>>51699235
you forget that taking a childs cartoon as seriously as an adults grimdark fantasy leads to some pretty stupid and pointless dick measuring contests.

40k resembles reality more than the cartoon because its for an older age group, and it doesn't use absolutes like pure good and pure evil like the cartoon dose.
>>
File: aku smiling.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
aku smiling.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>51733811
>an adults grimdark fantasy
>40K
>adults
>>
>>51708092
>"No."
>>
File: Aku.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>51722020
Would his brown eye have a great flaming eyebrow?
>>
I keep seeing people bring Jack into this

Why?

Stop bringing Jack into this battle, it's pretty much Aku vs the gods of Chaos (unless someone else can give him an equal or greater challenge)
>>
>>51735180
And we've pretty much established that although isn't as strong as any of the Chaos gods none of them can harm him because they're all evil

So stalemate? Aku just runs around fucking with Tau, Eldar, and Humans for teh lulz?
>>
>>51735201
Edit: '-although Aku*...'
>>
File: 1332261981948.jpg (161KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1332261981948.jpg
161KB, 960x720px
>>51731755
>all the sisters of battle fail
>>
>>51735201
>established that although isn't as strong as any of the Chaos gods

Actually, I'm not sure that's been established. For one thing, the Chaos "gods" have trouble manifesting in the material world, whereas Aku goes anywhere he wants, anytime.
>>
>>51735405
sorry, you're right

what I mean to say is that the manifestations of the chaos gods (not the chaos gods themselves), e.g. bloodthirsters, great unclean ones, etc., have much greater strength feats than Aku (like punching and being punched by primarchs)
>>
>>51735405
>>51735617
as far as I can tell Aku's greatest feat was being the meteor that killed the dinosaurs but since the chicxulub impact was only equivalent to 100 teratons of tnt Aku's greatest feat is only country-to-continent busting at most whereas greater demons are moon-to-planet busting (being able to trade blows with primarchs is the most cited example)
>>
>>51713907
>>51735637
another point here about intelligence:

let's say Aku and Tzeentch got into a time/causality battle and the more intelligent of the two won out

who would it be?
>how often does Tzeentch even use his time/reality warping abilities? Aku seems to use his pretty damn frequently so I would assume his reflexes and tactics in this battle are sharp - but then again if Tzeentch does use his abilities often enough then since he's always scheming I would assume he's also at the top of his game in which case other feats of intelligence would need to be examined for the two combatants, i.e. who's the better chessmaster?
>>
>>51735713

Can Tzeentch actually bend time intentionally? I know it's a thing that ships and demons and such get blown forward and backward in time by the Warp, but can they actually control it precisely?
AFAIK nobody can control it with any precision, it just sort of happens, because it's the very fabric of Chaos, and controlling it is impossible.
>>
>>51735746
I had to look this up:

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Tzeentch
"Only Tzeentch can see the threads of potential futures weaving through time like tangled skeins of multicoloured cords"

that, coupled with this:
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tzeentch,_the_Changer_of_Ways
>which says that Tzeentch has time manipulation abilities

apparently means, yes - he can control time, and perceive the threads of time clearly, but I'm not sure if that means he can also control time precisely

now that I'm thinking about though I'm not sure Aku can either
did he send Jack to a specific point in the future? or did he just 'fling' him?
>>
>>51735805
Edit: "thinking about it*"

I guess Aku does go on to say "[flung him] into the future, where my evil is law!..."

So he apparently knew where he was flinging him to... I guess that means Aku does has a lot of control...

Yeah - because if he can just fling him and still precisely put Jack far enough away that's the distant future and still see that he's the ruler of Earth then he definitely has good control over his time manipulation abilities

Do I have that right?
>>
>>51735844
Edit: "that it's..."
>>
File: 1437540622398.jpg (41KB, 643x580px) Image search: [Google]
1437540622398.jpg
41KB, 643x580px
>>51735844
Even better, when he sent Jack into the future he did it on the fly with zero prep time - AT THE END OF A BATTLE WITH THE ONE THING THAT CAN HURT HIM
>and he was reduced to his weakest form

https://youtu.be/a5FMdWdNXi4?t=3m28s
>>
>>51735917
>in that scene Aku confirms that he knows the future right before opening the portal so not only does he view the future in his weakest form right before Jack is about to finish him but he also manages to open a portal powerful enough to send Jack into the distant future

Tzeentch is toast
>>
>>51713013

greater deamon level, would have to be careful of being put into time stasis
>>
>>51733523
...Aku is a shapeshifter and can't fight for shit, even at his full power Jack defeated him.
>>
>>51737324
Jack is also the greatest warrior in that entire universe and to be fair the fight did tax him (not least because of the shapeshifting and Aku changing the pace and tactics of the battle)
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.