[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40k currently lore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 29

By the Emperor, Can someone tell whats currently happening in Warhammer40k lore?
>>
Cadia blew up, Ynnead was born, Guilliman came back to life.
>>
>>51690479
Abbadon's 13th Black Crusade destroyed Cadia and is making for Terra.

Eldrad's gambit Payed off and Elder Death God Ynnead was created.

Guilliman was healed thanks to Mechanicus guy unfrozen from Trazyn's collection and Eldar teaming up. He's now leading a counter attack on Chaos.
>>
>>51690479
Age of Guilliman is upon us:
>“The time of their corpse-god is over,” says Wraithknight Soulseeker. Yvraine, with Iyanna at her side, speaks up then. “No, they must have a new leader,” she says. “If we can raise a new hero that reminds them of the glory of their past, they will follow him just as we cling to our myths.”
>>
>>51690479
Nothing fucking happened, the setting was moved forward a little bit, en eldar god fetus was concieved, old hero returned, planted exploded overall it's stuck in the exact same place.
>>
>>51690647
>Nothing fucking happened,
>Eye of Terror now can consume the whole Milky Way
>Eldars can undo any Chaos shit
>Guilliman new Emperor
>TS are going to be lyalist again
>DA are traitors
>Nothing fucking happened,
>>
File: civilized danse of afurikka.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
civilized danse of afurikka.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>51690647
>never before a primarch returned
>real life equivalent is jesus beeing reborn and recognized

>Nothing fucking happened
>>
>>51690479
>>
>>51690518
>Mechanicus guy unfrozen from Trazyn's collection

Cawl was never inside Trazyn's pokeballs. He spent his time mostly in Mars until recently.
>>
>>51690496
How does someone in a frozen time field comes back to life? even if he did he'd be frozen in time and nobody would realize therefore no one would shut off the field
>>
>>51690889
Vulkan returned in 32K during the Beast Waaaagh!. He ended up being defeated by the Beast.
>>
>>51690873
>All this wrong information
Please be a troll.
>>
>>51690932
>>All this wrong information
Where?
>>
>>51690873
>DA are traitors
REPENT
>>
>>51690923
Cawl's mysterious package and Yncarne fix him.

If you read FoC, then you would know that things affected by the Warp defy stasis containment. This was much to Trazyn's annoyance.
>>
>>51690936
TS being loyalists.

DA being traitors.
>>
>>51690936
Literally all of it. It's all hyperbole or misinformation.
>>
>>51690965
Actually, the Eye growing to consume the galaxy is true. It's mentioned numerous times in FoC.
>>
>>51690981
You're thinking of the Crimson Path, which is Abaddon's war, not the Eye itself.
>>
File: 1465063343076.jpg (337KB, 886x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1465063343076.jpg
337KB, 886x1256px
>>51690479
You mean, you want a quick rundown?

>Wolf`s planet is not their base anymore, they are fleet based.
>Abbadon has lauched the 13th Black Crusade
>Eldar want to make their own god and kill Slaanesh.
>Cadia has been destroyed, most people rescued by the Eldar.
>St Celestine is in the thick of the battle.
>Our Glorious lord Guilliman has returned, he wields the Emperor`s sword, plans to upgrade the Astartes.
>Magnus and his Thousand Sons are loyalist again, Magnus may take over the golden throne while Emps recover.
>One loyalist Primarch may turn traitor.
>>
>>51690988
The Crimson Path is Abaddon directing the growth of the Eye towards Terra. L2R.

Abaddon himself says in FoC, that the Eye will either take him to Terra or tear the galaxy asunder.

Vielwalker and Cawl both made statements of the Eye consumption of the Galaxy if the Cadian pylons are destroyed.
>>
>>51691006
>>Wolf`s planet is not their base anymore, they are fleet based.
Instantly wrong. Didnt even bother with the next line.
>>
>>51691006
>>Wolf`s planet is not their base anymore, they are fleet based.

Wrong. Fenris is still in one piece and the Wolves fortress is mostly intact. The tribes of Fenris live on but suffer through the corruption from within or without.

>>Cadia has been destroyed, most people rescued by the Eldar.

The Eldar rescued 100 dudes plus the main characters. The fate of the 2 million Cadians being chased by the Black Legion is unknown.

>>Magnus and his Thousand Sons are loyalist again, Magnus may take over the golden throne while Emps recover.

Total bullshit, eat a dick.

>>One loyalist Primarch may turn traitor.

A bitch ass rumour out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>51691008
>L2R.
I know how to read, better then you I imagine. The Crimson Path is Abaddon's plan to extend the eye through war. The Eye isnt expanding to cover the galaxy by itself. Post your source if you're claiming otherwise.
>>
>>51691031
Already cited, you miserable bastard. FoC.

-Vielwalker talk with Cawl.

-Cawl briefing with the Imperial on Cadia

-Abaddon watching the Eye growing and thinking that the Eye will take him to Terra or destroy the galaxy. Either way it doesn't matter.
>>
>>51690873
>>51691006
Just like that guy said the other day, Chinese whispers but with autism.
>>
>>51691030
>Total bullshit, eat a dick.
>Eldars can undo rubric in one spell
>TS will not become the loyalist
>A bitch ass rumour out of fucking nowhere.
>Magnus prophecy
>out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>51691043
Sick post it then mang. I'll wait.
>>
>>51691015
Looks pretty wasted to me...

> As was the case with the First War for Armageddon the Ordo Hereticus and Grey Knights purged the Human survivors of the campaign, for they had witnessed a Daemon Primarch itself. With reluctant approval, Grimnar doomed the tribal warriors of Fenris to liquidation.[4c]
>Furious and seeking revenge, Grimnar and the majority of the remaining Space Wolves made haste for the Cadian Gate, which was in the midst of Abaddon's 13th Black Crusade.
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Siege_of_the_Fenris_System
>>
>>51691043
I'm 90% sure that it was even mentioned in the Chaos Space Marine codex - that the Eye was rapidly expanding in the wake of Abaddon's latest Crusade.
>>
>>51691049
The Rubric was cast when the Thousand Sons were not loyalists, It was after the HH, after they besieging Terra with Horus, after they embraced Tzeentch, and after their Primarch became a daemon prince. They are not loyalists.

>Magnus prophecy

Source.
>>
>>51691058
>Though it too was assailed by natural disasters beyond sane measure, Fenris itself remained whole, the infection beneath its crust eventually burned away. The planet, vast and indomitable, had orbited the Wolf’s Eye for geological eras uncounted. It would endure, as it always had.

Fucking dumbass.
>>
>>51691058
Lol using the wiki. Jesus Christ how new?
>>
>>51691060
>I'm 90% sure that it was even mentioned in the Chaos Space Marine codex
In Black Legion suppliment, it's Abbadon's plan move Eye straight to Terra and allow all his forces to manifest themselves in real space.
>>
>>51691015
http://imgur.com/a/smrHF
>>
>>51691069
>They are not loyalists.
They will join to Guilliman for cure.
>>
>>51691074
The planet is intact, the fortresses are ruins and all the inhabitants killed. Does that looks like a victory to you?
>>
>>51690923
“The time of their corpse-god is over,” says Wraithknight Soulseeker. Yvraine, with Iyanna at her side, speaks up then. “No, they must have a new leader,” she says. “If we can raise a new hero that reminds them of the glory of their past, they will follow him just as we cling to our myths.”

“She is right,” says Eldrad, “and I have already forseen of a leader the Humans will follow like sheep. We must go to the moon of Klasius and meet our shared destiny”.

“We shall give the humans a demi-god,” says Yriel, his chill voice sounding as if it comes from the grave, “A king reborn, with a deathly blade. And the hosts of Iyanden shall go with us.”
>>
>>51691101
>>51691055
How about you open your FoC book? Let me see if you read it. The parts should be easy for you to find if you did.

If I want me to post them, I expect an apology from you and a promise that you will leave forever

>>51691058
How about you stop sucking the lex dick and read the aftermath in Wrath of Magnus? Fenris is healing and not all tribes were kidnapped by the Grey knights.

>>51691060
Abaddon plans on directing the expansion of the Eye towards Terra but Eye is expanding anyways. He is reining the Eye and directing it like some beast throygh his crusade.

>>51691101
And the Silent King will join the Tau for blueberry juice.
>>
I heard something about commorragh blowing up in a previous thread, could I get more details on that? Did khaine's gate open?
>>
>>51691093
>posts someone guys misinformation.

Goddamnit, you cuntbag.

Read the book. The last pages, the aftermath section.
>>
>>51691093
>http://imgur.com/a/smrHF
Holy fuck. Lmao use the text you absolute lore pleb. Posting someone else summary fucking hell.

>>51691108
And you have you even read it? Besides I didnt say it was victory you idiot.
>>
>>51691121
>Did khaine's gate open?
Yep
>>
>>51691113
>I expect an apology from you and a promise that you will leave forever
Oh it's Carnac. That explains why there's no source. Moving on, nothing to see here.
>>
>>51691121
Yes, Khaine Gate's got open and Vect got the hell out of the Dark City.

After the initial daemonic surprise murderrape fest, the Dark Eldar Kabals, covens, and the newly manifested mandrakes and shadow daemons unleashed from the shadow realm, rallied together and started to gradually push back the daemons.
>>
>fenris system got double invaded by alpha legion with daemon princes first then magnus "steel Raihn" planet fenris
>its the wolftime some runepriest said
>leman russ did not return as he promised
>no talk at all from space wolfes about their piece of shit primarch breaking his prochecy
>good guys win because plot armor
>cadia falls because listening to a xeno terminator who doesnt know what hes talking about yet alone whats doing is such a great a idea

I havent read the new one yet
>>
>>51691139
Already cited a source and the parts where it's in. I expect a promise. I said I was willing to provide if you were brave enough to offer that promise.

But you are a gutless coward.
>>
>>51691101
Theyre 10,000 years deep into being Tzzentch's favourite pawns.

Even if they were free of the Rubric they wouldn't be able to escape being his Servants. Plus most likley wouldn't want to become Loyalists anyway.
>>
>>51691113
>And the Silent King will join the Tau for blueberry juice.
Nah he is going to team up with Guilliman too.
>>
>>51691163
>Accept my headcanon or leave!
Fuck man, you seem more pathetic then normal?
>>
>>51691161
>>leman russ did not return as he promised

Except that Russ returned and talked with Logan. FUCK DOES ANYONE READ THE BOOKS

>>cadia falls because listening to a xeno terminator who doesnt know what hes talking about yet alone whats doing is such a great a idea

Trazyn had nothing to do with Cadia being BTFO. In fact, he is the sole reason why didn't get BTFO sooner.
>>
>>51691163
Fuck off carnac no one likes you
>>
>>51691147
All that build up and no daemon primarch stepping out the gate

LAME
>>
>>51691165
>Even if they were free of the Rubric they wouldn't be able to escape being his Servants.
Since when? Ynnari can undo all Chaos taint, they one-shoted strongest Keeper of Secrets in Slaanesh birthplace, they cured the spores of greatest Nugle demon, they going to cure Slaanesh poison.
And they undo Rubric in one spell during the battle with Ahriman and Tzeench.
>>
>>51691175
Fluff isn't headcanon, anon.

And you are a coward.
>>
>>51691187
But I like you, anon.

>>51691191
Why would any daemon prince bother with the Dark Eldar?
>>
>>51691006
How are TS becoming loyalists again?
>>
>>51691193
They couldn't undo Ahriman's translocation spell
>>
>>51691006
>Magnus may take over the golden throne while Emps recover
He's a Daemon Primarch now. I'm almost certain that's impossible.
>>
>>51691191
Fulgrim was seen smashing IG and tempestus on hive planet, Magnus is most likely to duel with best boy Rowboat.
>>
>>51691217
They aren't. The Rubric was done when they were waaaay into being traitors having besieged Terra and IIRC attacked Fenris for the first time.
>>
>>51691193
They might be able to undo Daemonic influence and external sources of corruption, but that doesn't mean they can magically cure the Thousand Sons of the pride and hubris which led to their fall in the first place. Even if Ahriman and the Rhubric Marines were 'cured', they'd most likely end up as renegades and pirates cruising around the galaxy looking for magical lore. They aren't going to throw themselves a the Imperium's feet and beg for forgiveness.
>>
>>51691197
Carnac, buddy. If you source your shit, people wont call you out. It's literally that simple. Hiding behind word games to help you feel superior is why your name is used as an insult btw.

Others in the thread have managed to do it. See me here >>51691074. Give it a try champ, I believe in (You).
>>
>>51691193
He's the literal God of plans, manipulation and trickery.

Winning physical battles with Deamons doesn't mean they can undo his long term stratagies.
>>
I'm pretty sure that the ones returning to the Empire are the Fallen and not the TS
>>
>>51691250
>, but that doesn't mean they can magically cure the Thousand Sons of the pride and hubris which led to their fall in the first place.
They will cured from it when they joins to Guilliman.
>They aren't going to throw themselves a the Imperium's feet and beg for forgiveness.
Ahriman wouldn't (since he was confirmed as loyal to Tzeench), Magnus will, he always was beta as fuck.
>>
>>51691101
Lol. Youre so fucking dumb its unbelievable.
>>
>>51691265
>He's the literal God of plans, manipulation and trickery.
And Ynnead are new Deus ex Machina, there is no barriers for him.
>>
>>51691273
>Magnus will, he always was beta as fuck.
Daemon princes are part of chaos god.
>>
File: 1481141688098.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1481141688098.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>51691273
>>
>>51691280
Nice arguments.
>>51691290
So what?
>>
>>51691253
Already did and even gave the parts. I won't copypaste until you give your promise. DO ET!

Why aren't you giving it? Scared? Anyways, I will give a few hours if you don't step up like a man I am gonna label you as the eternal coward and then I will start a Gathering of the Storm thread to post lore from to dispell all the bullshit.
>>
>>51690873
>>TS are going to be lyalist again
>>DA are traitors
wat
>>
>>51691303
>Already did and even gave the parts.
But ya didnt did you champ? Sad. I mean how can you even say that and then contradict in the next sentence?
> I won't copypaste until you give your promise.
Its intellectual dishonestly Carnac, and I'm disappointed in you.
>>
>>51691297
>So what?

It means they're an extension of that Chaos God's desires. Becoming a Daemon Prince means losing a degree of free will. It's why Abaddon is still mortal, despite having earned the right to ascend many times over - he doesn't want to become a direct puppet of the Chaos Gods. Magnus can't turn loyal because he doesn't have the capacity to turn loyal. He can't even conceive of the idea - unless it fits Tzeentch's plans.
>>
>>51691328
If you're so sure he's being dishonest then just give him your promise and get on with it.
>>
>>51691336
>Magnus can't turn loyal because he doesn't have the capacity to turn loyal.
But he can be turned by Ynnead.
>>
>>51691344
I don't play Carnac's games Anon. Just when I have free time I indulge in pointless conversation with it.
>>
>>51691346
Ynnead has power over life and death. Restoring the Thousand Sons from death fits. Curing Nurgle's disease and plague fits. Freeing a Daemon Prince from the yoke of Chaos doesn't.
>>
>>51691370
>Freeing a Daemon Prince from the yoke of Chaos doesn't.
But he can ressurect's him when he died.
>>
>>51691365
>I don't play Carnac's games Anon.

But you do, simply by conversing with him.
So promise him, shut up or just go and look it up yourself.
>>
>>51690518
How many 13th crusades are we up to now?
>>
>>51691396
Make me? I mean??? Lol.
>>
>>51691393
>But he can ressurect's him when he died.

Why would he? The Thousand Sons have spend thousands of years attacking the Eldar, trying to seize control of the webway and break into the Black Library. Ynnead, and his followers, are hardly going to bring him back to life in the hope that he'll suddenly decide to be an ally.

Remember that even if the Thousand Sons did become loyal, they're still human. They're still Space Marines, and they still believe that the galaxy belongs to mankind alone. There's absolutely no good reason to empower humanity in the future, beyond what's needed NOW to boot Abaddon back into the Eye. Because as soon as that's over, the Eldar and Imperium will be back at each other's throats in a flash.
>>
>>51691396
>no you gotta promise
haha fuck off
>>
>Friendly reminder that the retarded pushing the 'TSons are loyal' idea isnt a TSons fan and barely knows the first thing about them
>>
>>51691443
Or look it up yourself.
Or drop the subject.
>>
>>51691436
>The Thousand Sons have spend thousands of years attacking the Eldar, trying to seize control of the webway and break into the Black Library.
It was Ahriman
>>
>>51691303
Still haven't provided proof Carnac?
>>
>>51691478
Do you honestly think the Eldar are going to care about that distinction? Especially now that, thanks to Ynnead, death isn't a great terror for them any more, and they've accepted a number of Commorites into their ranks? I can't imagine the Eldar are going to be anything other than more aggressive and warlike in the future.
>>
>>51691310
tfw
with the TS models chaos gets new stuff for once
changes sides
>>
File: A-1000-Sons-hardback-A5-thumb.jpg (173KB, 650x822px) Image search: [Google]
A-1000-Sons-hardback-A5-thumb.jpg
173KB, 650x822px
>>51691250
>but that doesn't mean they can magically cure the Thousand Sons of the pride and hubris which led to their fall in the first place.

What pride and hubris are you crazy? They defended themselves because they were orbital bombed to death.
Let me see what is what you call pride:
>TS goes crusading.
>Don`t want to kill all aliens, wants them to surrender and be part of the empire.
>Want to at lease, save libraries so knowledege is not wasted.
>Furries come along with their not totally psykers (they are shamans, you see), LOL no, burn all the libraries because shit you know.
>TS can`t show pity to their defeated enemies, but Salamanders can, because shit.

That`s what furries think. To be fair, I like the Space Wolves. I think that they are at least one of the 3 best legions/chapters of all Astartes. But not when their Primarch is around. Then they are reduced to be a medieval mob.
>>
>>51691502
>Do you honestly think the Eldar are going to care about that distinction?
Yep.
>>
>>51691006
Magnus loyalist? Wut?
>>
>>51690873
>DA are traitors

How surprising.
>>
File: leman_russ_by_alexboca-d7930sk.jpg (295KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
leman_russ_by_alexboca-d7930sk.jpg
295KB, 1063x752px
>>51691186
The traitor Primarch will not be the Lion, it will be RUSS.
>10000 years in the warp, he likes it there now.
>Showed some measure of remorse for the first time after destroying Prospero.
>In the immaterium had at least some time to reflect all the civilizations he massacred without reason and the killing of his brothers.
>Has turned his back to his legion.
>Daddy issues (something that all primarchs suffers) finally explodes on him and goes full champion of Chaos.
>Will be a Khorne champion.

Screencap this, it will happen.
Now, bring up the hate. Just saying the truth.
>>
>>51691552
Then you're an idiot.
>>
>>51691693

If this happens, it will redeem the wolves in my eyes. Only this can save them from being the shittiest imperial faction.
>>
>>51690479
>13th Black Crusade broke Cadia
The full Black Legion vs. Cadian Regiments, Sisters of Battle, Imperial Fists, Black Templars, Adeptus Mechanicus and a surprise Ultramarines company.
Result: Imperials won the ground war, but the surface of Cadia is destroyed from orbit and the planet is absorbed into the Warp, only 2 million survivors on Imperial side. Without the Cadian Pylons, the Eye of Terror begins to expand. Imperials found some kind of relic that Abaddon wants.

Highlights:
Imperial Fists fly The Phalanx into battle, fresh from defeating Be'Lakor, and destroy a Blackstone Fortress.
Necron character Trazyn intervened for his own amusement, releasing some of his captured Imperials to fight the Chaos forces and helping an Ad Mech Dominus activate the Cadian Pylons.
Abaddon duelled Celestine. They were evenly matched until the Pylons were activated, which ironically hurt Celestine and the Imperials more than the Aby and the Black Legion. Aby mortally wounded Celestine but she got better, and tried to kill Creed but was forced to retreat after taking a sword through the chest.
The Pylons begin to force the Eye of Terror itself back but are destroyed by the BL launching pieces of the Blackstone Fortress at the surface of Cadia, which causes the Pylons to explode, destroying the surface of the planet. The Eye of Terror then expands past it's original boundaries and absorbs Cadia as a new Daemon world.
Survivors have some kind of relic that the Ad Mech found while activating the Pylons that could change everything. No more details at present.

Major character changes:
Creed: Implied to be captured by Trazyn. Kell: Died in defence of Creed. Inquisitor Valerya: Killed by Imperial intrigue at some point before the battle. Trazyn: Currently unable to reactivate his Tomb World. Aby: Feelin' fine.
>>
>>51691723
Fuck that - don't pawn your furfags off on my faction.
>>
>>51690479
Where can I read on the history of the 40k universe without having to go trough 30 different wiki articles?
>>
>>51691891
Lexicarium
>>
>>51691713
Why? Guilliman just orders Ynnari to ressurect Magnus and undo rubric.
>>
>>51691336
That makes me think, if daemons are just comoments of their god, does that mean a god is more like a collective hive mind made up of the combined thoughts of its respective daemons?
>>
>>51691547
I'm sorry, but is this bait or do you actually believe the Magnus dindu nuffin meme?

>What pride and hubris?
They literally decided that they knew better than the Emperor and they could ignore the Edict at their discretion. They were giving their psykers pet demons to boost their powers. They were hoarding dangerous knowledge and preforming forbidden unsupervised rituals on a daily basis. Oh, and Magnus tore a fucking hole in space in the imperial palace.

Now which of these things do you think would've been grounds for execution? Or do good intentions make these things OK?

And while you have me going, what kind of a sissified primarch dies from having his spine broken?
>>
>>51692394
>They literally decided that they knew better than the Emperor and they could ignore the Edict at their discretion.
So just like Ultramarines, White Scars, Dark Angels, Space Wolves
>>
>>51692394
>Ground for execution
The Emperor give the order to bring back Magnus to Terra, not kill him. Execution only happen cause Russ was a raging dick only waiting for a excuse to attack magnus and not questioning one second the radical order modification.
>>
>>51692410
Everyone else was exercising some caution. TS were sticking their dicks in the warp to see what would happen

>>51692421
I'm saying the order should have and would have been execution if the emperor didn't think Magnus could be useful in fixing the mess he made. Also if Russ was such an asshole why did he go to the trouble of paralyzing Magnus instead of taking off his head?
>>
>>51692551
>I'm saying the order should have and would have been execution
Hi Horus
>>
>>51692551
>Also if Russ was such an asshole why did he go to the trouble of paralyzing Magnus instead of taking off his head?

As if he could. Yes anon, when you fight a primarch, and Magnus of all of them, you can select what damage you can do. LOL no.
The only one that can do that type of thing is the Emperor and Emps alone.
>>
>>51692585
>Picking up Magnus and breaking him over his knee is easier than cutting off his head or punching him in the dick until he died.
>>
File: 1372982695674.jpg (115KB, 475x645px) Image search: [Google]
1372982695674.jpg
115KB, 475x645px
Back to Roboute, threadly reminder than before dying he was elevated to High Lord of Terra and the Lord Commander of the Imperium, and that title was never rescinded.
He will seamlessly be the regent of the Imperium.
>>
>>51692647
Well let's be honest, in what case a loyalist primarch return alone and don't become the de facto regent of the Imperium ?
>>
So Cadia did go boom, Rowboat is back thanks to Elder fuckery and the Elder are in a civil war because they tried to birth their last god.
Anything I missed?
>>
File: cadia.png (2MB, 872x799px) Image search: [Google]
cadia.png
2MB, 872x799px
>>51690896
>>
>>51692733
If its pushover like Vulkan.
>>
>>51692834
Eldars aren't in civil war
>>
>>51691491
>>51691328
And I am back. Gonna start up the thread soon. Still haven't given the promise I see. Fucking coward.

The Gathering of the Storm storm will view all the recent narrative campaigns and their results as well as hints at the future.
>>
>>51693053
Yes, they are. Vect +Covens +Shadowkin+ pissed off craaftworlders vs the Ynnari.
>>
>>51690479
The human kingdoms have teamed up with the Night Aelves to form the Alliance that will fight off the Burning Legions of Chaos. Hopefully they won't be foiled by some Orcs, that'd really suck. For the Horde! Waagh.
>>
>>51693098
>Vect +Covens +Shadowkin+ pissed off craaftworlders
Minority, they aren't in real war since Ynnari can kill them easily
>>
>>51693052
>51693052
Yeah but Vulkan don't stay a long time on Terra and he still call the High Lords on their shenaningan. And that was Vulkan, not the most expert politician of the Primarch. Roboute on the other hand...

Boy he gonna be pissed.
>>
>>51693139
Nope, they aren't. The minority of the Dark Eldar joined the Ynnari. Most of the Dark Eldar are in the Dark City still under Vect's control for now.
>>
>>51692947
>the necron
KEK

Truly they are the materium's greatest ally
>>
>>51692834
>Rowboat is back thanks to Elder fuckery

Half because of it.
At the end of Fall of Cadia. Saint Celestine, Magos Belisarius Cawl, Inquisitor Grayfax and some Black Templars are rescued into the webway gate, later they are dropped in Ultramar where the Magos heals Guilliman's body and Yvraine restores his soul.
>>
>>51693169
>Most of the Dark Eldar are in the Dark City still under Vect's control for now.
Lol no, most of DE died when Khaine's felt. Only most loyal servants escaped with Vect and they cannot do anything.
>>
>>51693357
No, no, no. They didn't die. The Houses that were nearest to the gate suffered a bit but with the Dark City uniting they are not beating back the daemons.
>>
So who will win in favoritism duel, Abbadon (ADB) or Guilliman (Ward)?
>>
>>51693464
They are now beating*
>>
>>51693470
ADB is married and has a son. So he wins. You don't mess with a family man.
>>
>>51693495
>So he wins.
I fucking hope, because unlike Ward and Kelly he can into charaters.
>>
Seriously though, who are we thinking the traitor-turned-loyalist legion will be?

I know some people are thinking that TS is being setup for it, but I'm still hoping for Alpha Legion.

Or at least, SOME of Alpha Legion.
>>
>>51691101
What makes you think that the legion as all a whole wants a cure? I bet a lot of sorcerers, particularly the ones who were created post-Heresy probably enjoy having mindless pawns that follow orders without question
>>
File: 1411362925684.jpg (77KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1411362925684.jpg
77KB, 720x480px
>>51693609
I want to see the TS become loyalists again because all Magnus ever wanted was a headpat from dad.

I want to see that happen. The 5 Rubric Marines that got turned back into human flesh return to tell Magnus what a faggot he's been, convinces him to see his dad and maybe even apologize a little, learn that his daddy truly still loves him and will even give him a brand new soul if he just goes over to Macragge and explodes into a new Astronomicon, a guiding light of Humanity Redeemed that will guide his children in their darkest hour to the most Glorious worlds in the Imperium.

The Emperor finally dies, having said the few words he had held inside him for 10,000 years, only to be reborn elsewhere as the Star Child, fated to bring light back into the Universe. And all the while, a word on his lips that he can never forget, even through death.

"I'm sorry, my sons, and I love you all still."
>>
>>51693609

Thousand Sons.

> Magnus has a model
> TS rules were published outside of the Traitor book
> FoBT restored Rubricae plotline

I know it contradicts existing Lore and I don't like it either, but it seems like the most likely option available.
Angron, Morty, Fulgrim and Lorgar are too Chaos to be saved. Konrad and Horus are dead. Perty and Alpharius could be, but they have no models and no plot so far.
>>
>>51693136
Ah yes because Blizzard wrote Lord of the Rings
>>
>>51693527
>he can into charaters
Only it's the same characters in every single book, just reskinned slightly.

>>51693609
I'm still yet to be convinced anyone's going to be switching sides.
>>
File: image.gif (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
32KB, 300x300px
>>51690873
FUCK this "hurrdurr Dark Ayngals r traytors" autism. First off, Magnus' vision said that one loyalist PRIMARCH would turn traitor and one traitor PRIMARCH would return to the fold. Not the legion, the PRIMARCH. Second, the Lion is so goddamned loyal to the Emperor that a fucking Changer of Ways couldn't find anything to tempt him with. So let's be fucking realistic.

That being said, it's also not Russ going traitor. Dude's got too much awareness to fall. Of the "surviving" loyalist Primarchs, I'd say that Khan or Corax are the only even remotely possible candidates.
>>
>>51693850
>Of the "surviving" loyalist Primarchs, I'd say that Khan or Corax are the only even remotely possible candidates.

It better fucking not be. Those are the two coolest loyalist Primarchs.
>>
>>51693850
>Of the "surviving" loyalist Primarchs, I'd say that Khan or Corax are the only even remotely possible candidates.
it's the rowboat, i say. mark my words
>>
>>51693745
>Only it's the same characters in every single book, just reskinned slightly.
May be (since BL isn't place for really good authors), but at least ADB knew how to make happenning stuff believable.
>>
>>51693850

> Roboute
Imperium Secundus, Fuck your Imperium I'll build a better one

> Sanguinius
The Red Angel, 10 millennia of psychic torture

> Lion
Hurdur Angels of Darkness ebin meme

> Russ
Fucking justice for overwhelming douchebaggery

Can't really imagine Vulkan, Corax, Ferrus or Khan having enough emotional impact to matter. Also can't imagine Dorn betraying under any circumstances ever.
>>
>>51693850
I'd be inclined to say Vulkan. In exchange for exchange for freedom from Tranzyn collection, the promise of humanity's survival, and the opportunity to exterminate the Eldar he might just take Tzeentch's offer.
>>
>>51691755
Creed wasn't captured by Trazyn, he was rescued by a space marine who's implied to be Cypher from the leaks
>>
>>51693850
Where was this prophecy in?

Not doubting you I just haven't heard of it before.

Plus the only traitor who can still go back is Alpharius, or rather, Omegon
>>
>>51694089
Cypher doesn't have a scaled cloak.
>>
File: 1486455102840.jpg (46KB, 490x633px) Image search: [Google]
1486455102840.jpg
46KB, 490x633px
>>51690946
This is a lore thread, not a "pretend to be loyalist thread"
>>
>>51694030
>freedom from Tranzyn collection
the giant in baroque armor has been confirmed to be a blood angel, not a primarch
>>
>>51692647
Didnt he give up his title and position so as not to be seen as power grabbing and becoming a tyrant
>>
>>51691370
>>51691336
Doesn't magnus hate Tzeentch? Also it's pretty fucking obvious Magnus will turn loyal, idk why you're so hostile towards the idea. Someone reveals to him what actually happened in Prospero, he somehow reclaims his souls from Tzeentch and whoop-de-fucking-doo.
>>
>>51691336
>It's why Abaddon is still mortal,
Not true. Abaddon is still mortal because Daemon Prince's are tied to the immaterium (thus making it impossible for him to lead black crusades) and because he needs the blessing of all 4 chaos gods.
>>
>>51694247
It's true for both reasons. Abaddon values his freewill. Daemon Princes have no freewill. Not even Be'lakor is free from being a puppet of the Chaos Gods.
>>
>>51694157
But Vulkan does
>>
>>51694226
>The Blades of Magnus were the first of Prospero’s Sorcerers to devote themselves wholly to their Primarch’s salvation, working in secret to break the bond between the Crimson King and the eldritch forces he had embraced. The Blades adopted the colours of Magnus’ personal guard, the Rehati, but wore them in reverse – in this way they demonstrated their intent to save Magnus despite himself. For long years they toiled in secret, slaying those Daemons with which Magnus had made his devil’s bargains. When the Daemon Primarch learned of their works, he did not reward them, but blasted them with annihilating mental power. Now every one of them is soulless, each but a vessel for Magnus’ will.

Gee what do you think?
>>
>>51694301
This is your mind on chaos
>>
>>51694267
>Daemon Princes have no freewill
The fuck? Are you confusing Tyranids and Chaos?
Yes they do. I don't know where you got the idea that demons are somehow a hivemind. Demon's are manipulated by gods, but they're still sentient beings. Especially Demon Primarchs because they were humans before.
>>
>>51694301
Ah yes, because 40k is known for never retconning lore and things always being consistent. Magnus will be the traitor turned loyalist primarch. His story is fucking set up for it.
>>
>>51694322
>I don't know where you got the idea that demons are somehow a hivemind.

Daemons have no true freewill of their own. They are basically extensions of the Chaos Gods and everything they do is in their service. Even they rebel they forward the cause of theur gods.

This is basic lore.
>>
File: 1427998195560.jpg (84KB, 412x723px) Image search: [Google]
1427998195560.jpg
84KB, 412x723px
>>51690479
What I really want to know is if I can ignore it.
>>
>>51694322
They have free will, but they're also slaves to the dark gods (even more that mortal followers of Chaos, that is). If Abbadon took up the offer for daemonhood, he'd also consign himself to do whatever the gods wanted him to do or be annihilated (the Chaos Gods can destroy a deamon just as easily as they can create one; a daemon is essentially a piece of a Chaos God given independence, and they can just absorb that piece back into themselves). Plus, he wants to create his own Imperium and rule it, which would be hard to do if he's going to have to spend 99% of his time in the Warp.
>>
>>51694353
This is very recent, though. As things stand, Magnus would curbstomp anyone that gets between him and big bird.
>>
>>51694394
So he went full stockholme
>>
>>51694371
>have no true freewill of their own.
Yes, they do. Open up your codex and read Skarbrand's page ffs.
>Even they rebel they forward the cause of theur gods.
Does not mean they're not sentient. They're always manipulated into working for the gods, but they're still sentient. The Daemon Primarchs are especially shown to have their own feelings and desires, even if those serve their masters.
>>
>>51694388
I know. That's what I said here >>51694247
>>
>>51694176
If you say so. I still think it would be nice to see a primarch turn traitor for the right reasons instead of trying to get back at daddy for not loving him enough
>>
I just want to know if Girlyman will rewrite the Codex
>>
File: Daemon Nature.png (625KB, 957x703px) Image search: [Google]
Daemon Nature.png
625KB, 957x703px
>>51694440
I did.

Read this.

>Does not mean they're not sentient

I did not say they are not sentient. I said they lack true freewill. What "freewill" they have is just the Chaos Gods loosening the leash.

>The Daemon Primarchs are especially shown to have their own feelings and desires, even if those serve their masters.

And we have seen that they lack freewill nonetheless. The most "free" of the Daemon Princes, Be'lakor, was shown to be nothing more but a slave to the Chaos Gods and their Great Game. He is utterly obvious to his bondage.
>>
>>51694529
Fuck the codex, what happens when he reveals that the Imperial Creed is built on what Lorgar wrote?
>>
>>51694560
Vulkan tolerated it. No reason why Girlyman wouldn't. After all, Celestine is a byproduct of it.
>>
>>51694612
What's going on with Celestine again?
>>
>>51694612
I don't mean what happens to Girlyman, I mean what happens to the church when they discover the source of their holy book?
>>
Friendly reminder that Logan is the traitor primarch coming back into the fold after Big Smurf endorses the imperial creed
>>
>>51694729
It was revealed in a recent Abnett short story. The Imperium would explode if they realized that the Imperial Creed is the work of a hysterical woman with a copy of the book of Lorgar.

>>51694721
The Emperor recreates her in the Warp each time she dies. The process takes a toll on her soul as parts of it are lost.
>>
File: 98798675765.gif (4MB, 536x338px) Image search: [Google]
98798675765.gif
4MB, 536x338px
>>51694558
what's this from, the 2nd ed chaos codex?
lost and the damned?
>>
>>51691110
Fuuuark, this is getting me really hyped.

>Imperium of mankind is not just a depressive moloch anymore but actually has a purpose and leader they can rally around
>>
>>51694803
So what is she turning into? A demon? A mindless warp puppet? A conduit for the Emperor himself?
>>
>>51694943
>this is getting me really hyped.
>>Imperium of mankind is not just a depressive moloch anymore but actually has a purpose and leader they can rally around
kys shiteater.
>>
File: 1486248102353.png (277KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1486248102353.png
277KB, 396x396px
>>51694226
>reclaims his souls from Tzeentch
yeah, because that's ever been done before and could totally be justified

Also, Magnus is a fucking Daemon Prince. He is literally a warp entity now. He will never not be Tzeentch's plaything.
>>
>>51695091
Dude sorry, but we have deus ex machina who can fix any chaos shit by default.
>>
>>51695026
>A conduit for the Emperor himself?

This since she becomes a normal human once she is cut off from the Emperor.
>>
>>51695112
Yncarne couldn't escape from Ahriman's holding and relocation spell.
>>
File: eldrad.jpg (69KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
eldrad.jpg
69KB, 500x680px
>>51691110
>eldrad
>forseen
what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>51695026

The implication with the story is that she's going to end up as nothing. Not enough of her left to bring back again, her soul burned out through all the reincarnations.

Mind you, that was before there was a friendly god of Death and Reincarnation on the block so things might be changing on that front.
>>
>>51695112
you sure wowed me with those hot opinions
>>
So what the hell is chegoragh doing?
>>
>>51695308
Cegorach was impressed with whatherface rusing Ahriman and is now actively helping the Ynnari.

He is overjoyed that he is gonna get a young brother to join him in the fight against Chaos because he was so lonely for a long time.
>>
>>51695406
gay
>>
>>51691290
>Daemon princes are part of chaos god.
Aren't the primarchs themselves infused with chaos anyway? At leats I think I remember something like that from the novels, with Emps taking part of the chaos god's power to create them and pissing them off by not fulfilling his part of the deal.
>>
>>51691110

>She is right,” says Eldrad, “and I have already forseen of a leader the Humans will follow like sheep. We must go to the moon of Klasius and meet our shared destiny”.

How would Eldrad even know what a sheep is?
>>
>>51695454
The biosphere of Terra was created by the Old Ones.

The biospheres of the Eldar homeworlds could have been similar with sheep-like creatures.
>>
>>51692947
Thighs
>>
>>51695454
This is translation of an eldar known similar species
>>
>>51695454
Sheep have a triplefold meaning for the eldar - they refer to the Terran mammal, in the sense that it is a species from earth, which they consider equal to the mon'keigh of earth, but not as fortunate - i.e., the mon'keigh are little more than animals; they also liken it by way of cloven feet to the Tau, which affirm the ideas of how sheep follow - Tau follow their leaders blindly; and it also refers to the soft woolen coating, which the Eldar use to show that an idea is being softened to be more bearable for the idiotic mon'keigh, which has it's own relation to a saying similar to 'pulling the wool over one's eyes' in more negative contexts.
>>
>>51691217
The emperor makes a pact with magnus to bring him back from demonhood
>>
>>51695454
Sheep are a intergalactic species.
>>
>>51692329
No, gods are the collection of all the souls and psychic power of countless trillions of worshippers while the demons are small part of that let loose on their own.
>>
>>51695454

It's probably just a translation. Faolchu means Falcon in Eldar language and refers to
>1. A mythical bird creature who grabbed a sword for some dude one time
>2. The concept of vengeance (related to mythical bird story)
>3. The tank

Sheep is probably the same thing.
>>
>>51695406
Awesome
>>
File: 1485381858196.jpg (30KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1485381858196.jpg
30KB, 500x308px
>>51695620
>>51695112
>>51694226
>>51693688
>>51692023
>>51691547
>>51691478

Fucking hell this is either seriously advanced shitposting or fanwank headcanon so desperately craved by the author that they're outdoing eldar/tau fantards when it comes to obnoxious posting and refusing to understand your own fluff
>>
File: blacked templar.png (256KB, 886x730px) Image search: [Google]
blacked templar.png
256KB, 886x730px
>>51695926
>>
>>51693621
I suppose the one from the original Legion would be glad to see their buddy back tough.
>>
File: 1397740843772.png (28KB, 490x585px) Image search: [Google]
1397740843772.png
28KB, 490x585px
>>51695967
>>
>>51691110

>"Eldrad, how the fuck do you know what a sheep is?"
>>
>>51696061
"I should not need to remind you that my people had their era of... shameful moral decline."
>>
>>51696104
They invaded Wales
>>
File: 987977654675.jpg (273KB, 899x767px) Image search: [Google]
987977654675.jpg
273KB, 899x767px
>>51696061
>tfw could not find "what the fuck is a wheat" comic edit
>>
>>51690479
somehow, chaos currently wins, and abbadon was able to conquer cadia
>>
File: 136.jpg (658KB, 1168x1620px) Image search: [Google]
136.jpg
658KB, 1168x1620px
>>51691404
Just two: 2003-2008 and 2008-present.
>>
>>51695026
Warpstormforged
>>
>>51694817
Ho god, I forgot how ridiculous his nasal ring was.
>>
File: GWU.jpg (196KB, 470x700px) Image search: [Google]
GWU.jpg
196KB, 470x700px
>>51696501
He is my husbando, without faults, and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>51696602
Guess he his crisp and hot right now. He alway as been full of energy.
>>
So when are they gonna hint at the next book being Necrons?
>>
>>51693850
The Lion is gunna be pissed Rowboat is working with the fallen.

The Khan is gunna be pissed Rowboat is working with members of the Dark Eldar.

Sanguinius and Ferrus are dead.

Dorn got served by world eaters.

Vulkan is probably dead after the fight with the beast.

Corax and Russ have spent 10000 years in the warp.

The most likely traitors are Corax and Russ due to warp taint. Or the Lion and the Khan due to ideological differences.
>>
>>51694456
It really isn't.
>>
Was there any mention of Drazhar in Fracture of Biel-Tan? What's the totally not phoenix lord up to?
>>
>>51690889
More like the equivalent of King Arthur returning from Avalon to reunite the British Empire and lead it to glory again.
>>
>Magnus strikes deal with gramps and becomes loyalist again
>Guilliman sees everyone worshipping gramps as a god and thinks back to Monarchia loses his mind and falls to chaos
>Wat do?
>>
>>51697417
Call a ambulance, Matt Ward is a bad writter but not one should suffocate in is own saliva out of rage and shock.
>>
>>51696602
so these are the people geedubs are catering to with the End Times. it all makes sense now.
>>
>>51697456
This.
>>
>>51696847
>Vulkan is probably dead
wasn't it confirmed that he's a perpetual?
>>
>>51692947
>That moment when you notice that billboard-Creed is staring at her ass.
Even in stasis, he is a tactical genius.
>>
>>51698225
Drank too much mountain dew
>>
>>51693688
Wow this is bad. Just wow.
>>
>>51698225
He was tackled into a fusion reactor, can you regenerated if your atoms are torn apart and recombined into other elements?
>>
>>51698608
Perpetual are pretty dope shit, I wouldn't be surprise.
>>
>>51698904
Well put Vulkan in the maybe category then.
>>
>>51691693
Nah ! Too proud to fall in chaos, he will never kneel to a god if is not is own father.
>back to 40k
>see the mess in fenrir systems
>see Girlyman and Failbadon fighting
>see what the imperium become
>Start a secession
>"fuck you all i'm the king in the north"
>destroyeverything.mp3
>no chaos shit
>no ecclesiarchy shit
>no codex shit
>no psyker shit
>just a primarly, purly and bestialy wrath against is foe.
>>
>>51699131
That prettu stupid; he should at least help beating the shit out of Failbadon first.
>>
>>51691693
Any loyalist primarch being a traitor will piss people off. Any traitor primarch being loyal will piss people off, but probably to a lesser degree - there's always a strong minority that want good guy versions of traitors.

But I wouldn't be surprised if it was Jaghatai - not because of Chaos, but because of what the Dark Eldar did to him.
>>
>>51699213
So less full traitor and more renegade
>>
File: Wheat_01.jpg (213KB, 1024x959px) Image search: [Google]
Wheat_01.jpg
213KB, 1024x959px
>>51696161
here friendos
>>
File: Your locked in with me.gif (1MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
Your locked in with me.gif
1MB, 260x173px
>>51699213
>Assuming it's not him that did something to them
>>
>>51699213
I'm personally holding for Corax, it would fit him pretty much more then anyone else and he has been fucking around in the warp for 10k years already, would surprise me if he got forced the way mortarion did on do it or eat suffering forever.
the traitor turning good is either gonna be Magnus, Alphirus/Omegon, or Lorgar, and why i bring up lorgar is literally because the IoM is already following his ideal bullshit, he may as well once he figures it out and realizes his shit ultimately won.
>>
>>51699283
>Implying Alpharius/Omegon aren't actually loyal.
>>
>>51699347
>implying Alpharius/Omegon ever actually existed
>implying either of them are alive and didn't fuck up their first mission with the Alpha Legion bullshitting it ever since.
>>
>>51695406
Any updates on khaine?
>>
>>51699372
They are the primarchs of the missing legions. When the actual commander of the Alpha Legion died, the Emperor couldn't bear to simply reclone him - but he also couldn't bear to kill his own flesh and blood. So he reworked their minds so they would function like the true Primarch, though obviously something was off about both of them.

>they were twins and even the Emperor doesn't know lol

Always stupid bullshit.
>>
>>51699453
i still hold they fucked up their first time doing anything of importance, got killed through the grim darkness of the grim dark future, and the alpha legion has been covering their own asses ever since because they know for a fact if they fucked up that badly they would be collectively screwed.
>>
>>51695454
Eldrad is Welsh.
>>
File: Laugh.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>51696104
>>
>>51698608
Yes.
He has just been chilling somewhere. Being a happy blacksmith in a lost world, minding his own business.
>>
>>51691693
Nah, he will just go full wulfen.
>>
So why are people so autistic about Magnus becoming a loyalist again? What's so out of question about it? Magnus' whole story is built around misunderstandings and redemptions. The only other traitor turned loyalist that would even make sense would be Alpharius Omegon but who even knows if he's truly a traitor.

It will be Magnus. 100% it will be Magnus. It makes the most sense.
>>
>>51700674
>So why are people so autistic about Magnus becoming a loyalist again?

He's a demon.

>It will be Magnus. 100% it will be Magnus.

It will not. Since they they've just released him and the Sons in plastic.
>>
>>51700844
All the traitor primarchs are daemons. And him being a daemon changes nothing, the writers will come up with some thingy that makes him human again.

Focus on the big picture, not on some easily retconnable detail: Magnus has the most believable and obvious redemption arch already built for him. Magnus would serve a clear purpose for the story, when it comes to emps dying and the GT. It will obviously be him.
>>
>>51700844
>He's a demon.
So what?
>>
>>51700921
>All the traitor primarchs are daemons.

Not Alpharius.

>Focus on the big picture

How about you focus on the actual picture?
Magnus just received a large plastic kit of him as a giant daemon of Tzeentch.
GW are not going to invalidate that anytime soon.

Magnus is the last Primarch to be redeemed.
Any of the ones who lack models are more likely, even the dead ones.
After that there's the classically undivided daemons, Lorgar and Peturabo.
Then there's Fulgrim because who knows what GW is planning for Slaanesh.
Last are Angron, Mortarion and especially Magnus.
>>
>>51701054
Fulgrim might be the outside chance once Slanesh gets eaten by the new eldar god.
>>
Mortarion goes loyal. Bank on it. His whole reason for going tratior was he hated psykers but now that he's seen the true horror of the warp and what his Father was fighting he'll join the Emperor.

Magnus can't go loyal because he's too brain damaged after Russ fucked him up
>>
>>51690873
>>TS are going to be lyalist again
Source? I think even GW wouldn't be stupid enough to invalidate the faction that they released new models for two months ago.
>>
Correct me if im wrong here.

While I doubt it would be Magnus to go loyal as opposed to Lorgar. Isn't it possible that a daemon primarch could be redeemed and purified of his taint of chaos? Wasn't it Fulgrim who was possessed by a daemon and that the form he is in now is just that daemon taking complete control over Fulgrims mind and soul? Wouldnt it be possible to purify that in some sort of deus ex exorcism ?
>>
>>51703127

Anything's possible if you throw enough high-quality narratively consistent writing at it.
>>
>>51700674
>It makes the most sense.
???

>Once, this greatest of magi poured every iota of his being into the furtherance of the Emperor’s goals. Now he seeks the total destruction of the Imperium. For long millennia this towering colossus has plotted the downfall of the race that cast him out as a traitor and persecuted him unto the threshold of death.

>In many ways Magnus fell furthest of all from the Emperor’s grace.

>The final defeat of the Space Wolves will be the jewel in the crown of a far-greater work – one in which the Imperium itself is tipped screaming into a sea of anarchy from which there can be no escape

Yeah, I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>51700674
You're arguing based on the lines of story tropes, when doing what you want would require breaking several hard-line rules of the setting just to make it happy.

And once the setting starts ignoring its own rules, all hell breaks lose. Next thing you know, it's the End Times all over again.
>>
>>51703165
Sure, but would it have the backing of aforementioned lore without even getting into retcons
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.