[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alignment Shift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1486890861518.jpg (36KB, 490x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486890861518.jpg
36KB, 490x332px
Should it be the player's or the GM's decision?
>>
>>51690240
GM's
>>
if a chaotic neutral person tortures a innocent child and the chaotic good doesnt do anything about it their alingment is going to shift wheter they want it or not
>>
>>51690295
I can see how CG doing nothing about it is problem, but CN is still in alignment unless he starts doing it on regular (eg. becomes a teacher).
>>
>>51690240
If you've got a game with a lot of story and RP involvement, then it should only happen when both DM and player agree. If it's more of a dungeon crawl game about fights and stats, then DM should decide.
>>
Alignment doesn't exist
>>
>>51690240
Both, the two should talk it over and decide what works best.
>>
>>51690240

How would you even eat that thing?

Like, what's the point in making a fucking sandwich if you have to disassemble it first?

Just gimme a ham steak on rice with gravy and onions the way the hawaiian gods intended, don't try to bullshit me with this impossible burger dream!
>>
>>51690362
>How would you even eat that thing?
Put it in a blender, pour it in a 64oz cup with beer, and drink it.

Be a man.
>>
Either.
>>
>>51690362

Open mouth. Put mouth opening around a piece of the food item. Close mouth to detach a piece of the food item. Chew and swallow as usual. Repeat until food item is fully consumed or until hunger is satisfied.
>>
>>51690362
It's a thing that retarded Americans like to buy to show off their manliness despite the fact that they're so fat, they cannot even see their own penis.
>>
>>51690640
>T. Memeing european
Only autist or people heavily addicted to food actually eat that shit
>>
>>51690428
>around a piece of food item

Found your problem, smart alec. At that point you're stuffing your head at mushy mess and not the other way around.
>>
>>51690640
DM just declared the Europe's alignment has shifted to Chaotic Salty.
>>
>>51690688
Well, the other Anon said Americans, I don't think you need to rephrase.
>>
>>51690688
>only europeans meme about americans
C'mon. Even americans meme about americans.
>>
>>51690700
Find an edge and bite.
>>
>>51690717
It's pretty round for that. Sure you could nibble the patty and bun, but at some point it loses it structure and the whole thing comes apart. Proper big burgers are wide, not tall.
>>
>>51690688
>>51690703
>the only continent that exists is Europe

American public education has already taken a retroactive hit into the past since that fundamentalist christian jewcuck DeVos got her power I see.
>>
>>51690362
Suppressed gag reflex.
>>
>>51690240
It should be a description of the state of a person and their actions. Not some mystical switch flip.
>>
File: q3iCWqEh.jpg (11KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
q3iCWqEh.jpg
11KB, 240x228px
>>51690740
mfw I accidentally engaged with someone who isn't even European
>>
>>51690240
Your daily reminder to stop playing games with alignment, or if you must then ignore alignment within those games, and questions like this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>51690796
What's wrong with questions like this? I enjoy alignment mechanics. There is objective good and evil, sides get picked, and your good or evilness can have a direct impact on the rules.

It's fun.
>>
>>51690640
>It's a thing that retarded Americans like to buy to show off their manliness despite the fact that they're so fat, they cannot even see their own penis.
I bought pic related in London last year. Face in limey, your country is full of fatasses too.

Burger in pic was shared between two people btw.
>>
File: Loaded - 68 Cranbrook Rd Ilford.jpg (468KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Loaded - 68 Cranbrook Rd Ilford.jpg
468KB, 800x600px
>>51690858
Forgot actual pic
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.