[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your dudes - just make shit up edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Any system, any codex: share and rate unit ideas.

>Deathwatch Kill Marine
>30 points
>unit consists of one model, can add up to 4 additional Kill Marines costing 30 points each
>same stats as a DW Veteran
>same equipment as a DW Veteran but with a camo-cloak and a stalker bolter instead of a bolter
>any model in the squad can select weapons from the Ranged, Special and Melee category
>any model in the squad can take melta bombs for 5 points each
>same special rules as a DW Veteran plus infiltration
>can be taken as part of the Kill Team formations confering his infiltration special rule to the Kill Team
>>
>>51680012
DKoK siege regiment

Artillery,Hades drill etc.
>>
>>51680306
I though to that's how they normally work.
>>
>>51680012

AdMech:
>psyker servitor hooked up to machine apparatus and psi-tech
>heavily drugged up, most non-essential parts of the psyker amputated and excised
>psyker set into deep, horrifying trance where they are able to read into the warp in a dreamlike state
>visions converted to noospheric data and run through predictive models
>potentially also harness the warp offensively, turning he psyker from a predictive cogitator into a focusing loci for machine-prompted psychic energy attacks

Essentially a psyker support unit for AdMech, giving them Divination for support of other units of Technomancy powers for offense.
>>
>>51680676
Make them vac grown. Also if they wanted to expand on the Navigator faction they introduced in Imperial Agents they should totally make a knock off of that big navigator from Dune.
>>
>>51680676
Points/wounds/save?
>>
File: image.png (328KB, 1048x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328KB, 1048x747px
A single floating sphere with type infantry, WS1, BS1, S1, T1, W1 T1, I1, A1, Ld1, and Sv1+

Imagine being an Imperial Guardsman, seeing a floating white sphere drifting towards you. Your commander orders your sqaud to fire, but the sphere advances towards you unscathed. You try to run, but you eventually reach a dead end. As the sphere closes in, you and your squad charge it with your bayonets, but they shatter against its surface. You beat on it with your fists as it pushes you back. After countless hours, you collapse from fatigue, the man-sized orb grinding over your bruised body. Your comrades flee, but as they attempt to escape, the the ball launches at them, knocking them over like bowling pins.
>>
>>51681774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSuYQ0mYUE
>>
>>51681774
>1+
Fuck off
>>
>>51681774
1 is an auto fail, so at T1 the Guard would juts rape it.
>>
There was a bit of text in the Deathwatch rpg about craftsmanship levels that really intrigued me. It basically said that any armour that doesn't start with the word Astartes doesn't actually represent Astartes armour stats. The specific example is Flak armour.

Which made me think "what would Astartes flak armour actually look like or be like?"

So I've been trying to put together a collection of My Dudes that is a Rogue Trader with mercenaries using the best flak armour and lasguns money can buy.

It'll probably involve using the 30K militia rules where everyone gets a -1 armour save and +1 strength to all lasguns.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.