[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 66

File: Elves-Ar.jpg (162KB, 843x472px) Image search: [Google]
Elves-Ar.jpg
162KB, 843x472px
the wait for aelves continues edition

>resources
pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

>OP image album
imgur.com/a/fHkqJ

Old thread:
>>51665403
>>
>>51679639
Worst OP pic ever. Do you dream about eating elf dick every night or ?
So eager to show us your love for elf that you didn't take the time to edit the pic in anyway.
>>
File: 1486577617303.jpg (98KB, 866x617px) Image search: [Google]
1486577617303.jpg
98KB, 866x617px
Vanguard are bad and you should feel bad for playing them
>>
File: 1486763937387.jpg (76KB, 712x763px) Image search: [Google]
1486763937387.jpg
76KB, 712x763px
Abjuration is a dud, but the other prayers are great.
>>
File: Pleasure Cults_MagaliVilleneuve.jpg (163KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pleasure Cults_MagaliVilleneuve.jpg
163KB, 600x400px
>>51679779
I do.
>>
File: 400px-Malekiths_OC_Fursona.png (96KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Malekiths_OC_Fursona.png
96KB, 400x260px
>>
File: 1486763906611.jpg (70KB, 820x605px) Image search: [Google]
1486763906611.jpg
70KB, 820x605px
Though I still don't really see a reason to pick the Lord-Relictor over the Lord-Veritant.
I guess he's at least cheap?
>>
File: 1485742505741.png (409KB, 478x698px) Image search: [Google]
1485742505741.png
409KB, 478x698px
>>
File: dark_elf_lord_by_letson.jpg (554KB, 800x1361px) Image search: [Google]
dark_elf_lord_by_letson.jpg
554KB, 800x1361px
>>
Reposting from last thread

Hunter points cost to viability chart

X >= 160 points per 5: very niche, might be okay with battalion but on the same level as hammer prosecutors

160 > X > 100: honestly not a bad choice for some cheap anti repeater crossbow tech. If they're battleline natively they are viable at this point.

100 points per 5: completely viable alternative to liberators without replacing them even if not battleline.

In other news, has that rumor of there being a way in the new battletome to make dracothians battleline been substantiated yet?

It seems too good to be true
>>
>>51679946

Veritant + gryph is literally double the cost of a relictor
>>
>>51679946
God King's Aspect + Decimators = +4 to battle shock. Pretty good.
>>
>>51680122
>100 points per 5: completely viable alternative to liberators without replacing them even if not battleline

I would still prefer the cheaper liberator.
>>
>>51679639
I'm suddenly curious what happens if you mix pieces of 40Khaine with Grimnir/Gotrek's pieces.
>>
Have we confirmed if AoS Grimnir is the original or Gotrek?
>>
>>51680656
Yeah the incoming point drop of liberator is something I have been waiting for since the first ghb.
Can't wait for next week.
>>
File: 1462068760845.jpg (163KB, 872x950px) Image search: [Google]
1462068760845.jpg
163KB, 872x950px
I honestly think that somewhere along the lines, Tomb Kings are going to be repackaged ala Bonesplitters/Flesh Eater Courts. Alot of their range has aged really well and it wouldn't take much for them to add a sort of new color scheme and make some copyrightable kinda lore for em.
>>
>>51680709
What are their points being dropped to?
>>
>>51680145
So? The Veritant is twice as good in melee and has an extra wound. Add to that the extra prayers to make sure the Veritant's weaker prayers aren't a liability and I'd say he's worth his points without ever looking at the gryph hound.
>>
>>51680802
MIN raised to 10 but cost dropped to 180 for those ten.
It's only a rumor though.
>>
>>51680145
Veritant has twice the melee damage, an additional wound, +1 Move, unlimited fucking unbinds and that weird Gryph-hound ability (that no one is actually sure how it works) over the Lord-Relictor.
I'll pay those 40 additional points in a heartbeat.
>>
>>51680776

We can only hope anon. I dont even play TK but i think its a shame to get rid of some pretty cool models. Especially since they didnt even give them a chance in the new game, i think that alone could have revitalised their sales.

I know that as someone who didnt play WFB (except when i was like 12 many moons ago) i would have defo been playing Brettonians in AOS if they had been an option.
>>
>>51680935
The veritant does not have unlimited unbinds, you dolt
His warscroll specifically says one spell
>>
File: unbinding.jpg (10KB, 283x77px) Image search: [Google]
unbinding.jpg
10KB, 283x77px
>>51681020
No it doesn't. It needs to be FAQd if anything. But RAW it looks like he can unbind any spell within an 18" range unlimited.
>>
File: 10Libs.jpg (53KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
10Libs.jpg
53KB, 600x620px
> £37.50
> Box of 10

Weren't these boxes of 5 for just a bit less recently? Is GW just straight up dropping prices now?
>>
>>51681230
Why should it need to be FAQ'ed? If the Mighty Lord of Khorne has unlimited unbinds, I don't see why he shouldn't.
>>
>>51681232
It was 5 for $50, now it's 10 for $62. They are still raising prices, but giving things a better value. It's a good compromise, i think.
>>
File: IMG_2232.png (1MB, 956x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.png
1MB, 956x631px
>>51681020
We've been over this, anon. There are two warscrolls out there and no FAQ has been issued to clarify which is the correct one.
This one is from GW's page. It uses the same wording as the Mighty Lord of Khorne, who has been clarified in a FAQ to have unlimited unbinds.
The one from the app says 'one unbind'.
Right now you can take your pick, as even GW said that when multiple warscrolls for something exist you can pick which one to choose.
>>
>>51681230
Can't Wizards only unbind once per phase though?
>>
>>51681253
There are conflicting warscrolls on app and store, which probably should be cleared up.
>>
>>51681288
Nearly all unbinds come with a statement how often the model can unbind per turn.
The few exceptions (explicitly the Mighty Lord of Khorne and, depending on the warscroll, the Lord-Veritant) can unbind as often as they want.
>>
>>51679639
I am interested in seeing the new spin on elves in AoS, but given GWs history of slobbering all over the elf cock, and giving them over the top rules.... I'm not too hopeful
>>
Stormcast Battletome leaks when?
>>
>>51681265
You're right, they FAQ'd it for dwarves I think? So you can get the right keywords on gyrobombers.
>>
>>51680656
>>51680709

Whats the new cost for liberators? 80 per 5?
>>
>>51681345
The new cost for liberators is literally just speculation.
>>
>>51680935

Extra 80 points, relictor is 80, Veritant is 160 with his gryph buddy. For that cost he had better be that much better
>>
>>51681345
> 80 for 5
> 5 two wound, 4+ reroll 1s armor
> with options for grandhammer/grand blade
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>51681265
exept no tournament ever even the LVO, ruled for the guy having unlimited unbinds.
I also saw no casual game with stormcast ever where anyone made it unlimited reroll.
>>
>>51681371
The gryph is not really needed if you use the Veritant for the new prayers. 120 points for a melee powerhouse that is also resilient AND has a useful buff are a good price. You basically use the Relictor if you only want the prayer, the Veritant if you also want a good puncher.
>>
>>51681417

The gryph is worth the cost though if you have any shooting at all, the unbind bonus is the cherry on top.

>>51681396

And hit like wet noodles with the range of half of said noodle. And I like current liberators
>>
>>51681415
>the LVO
You mean that casual garbage where khorne bloodbound placed in the top 10?
>>
File: whatever warscroll you want.png (64KB, 1288x455px) Image search: [Google]
whatever warscroll you want.png
64KB, 1288x455px
>>51681265
>Right now you can take your pick, as even GW said that when multiple warscrolls for something exist you can pick which one to choose.

>>51681292
>>51681020
>>51681230
>>51681253
>>51681327
>>51681415
>>
>>51681473
>stop having the wrong kind of fun!

Also, how the fuck are you supposed to measure competitive viability of you discard tournaments rankings? Just because it doesn't go with your headcannon it's not a viable result? Moreover this a random game, the guy playing BB might have been amazing or his opponents made retard mistakes.
>>
>>51681371
Honestly, I never brought a Gryph-hound with my Lords-Castellant or my Lord-Veritant. It costs too much and does too little to be worthwhile
>>
>>51681453
>The gryph is worth the cost though if you have any shooting at all, the unbind bonus is the cherry on top.

Yeah, but still it's a different unit and all. If we are comparing Veritant to Relictor the Gryff is just an useful option and the Veritant now is pretty good even without it.
>>
File: this again.png (14KB, 795x179px) Image search: [Google]
this again.png
14KB, 795x179px
>>51681415
https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/Errata/AoS_Errata/warhammer_aos_chaos_en.pdf
>>
File: the elves laugh.gif (875KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
the elves laugh.gif
875KB, 500x281px
>>51681328
>GWs history of slobbering all over the elf cock

that explains perfectly why the elves were shattered into unplayable mini factions with over points costed values in GHB, no tournament worthwhile mentions and zero releases and almost no lore mentions.

what world are you living in?
>>
>>51681505
You discard casual tournaments, you look at competitive tournaments instead

>stop having the wrong kind of fun!
>Just because it doesn't go with your headcannon it's not a viable result?
>Moreover this a random game
These are not arguments
>>
File: 1486859910152.png (67KB, 847x521px) Image search: [Google]
1486859910152.png
67KB, 847x521px
Can one of you please explain the lore to me?

I have no idea what's going on.

Thank you.
>>
>>51681858
Open the ressource, every audiobook, book and battletome is fucking FREE.
No one is gong to write 10k pages of fluff for you.
>>
>>51681621
>what world are you living in?

The world in which elf have always been top tier since 2nt edition
>>
>>51681255
Wow.... Age of Sigmar is flopping hard.
>>
>>51681492
>>51681555

this are the faqs, not the ruling of the LVO.

As a stormcast player I've never seen anybody use unlimited unbind for the Veritant.
You'll still argue that some people do it when it gets update in the next book which will leak wednesday while already nobody ever unbinded more than 1 spell with the veritant.

Literally a non issue.
>>
>>51681894
Le bingo square meme

Back to your 9th age containment thread, friendo
>>
>>51681913
This.
Only on this shitshow of a thread do people (that probably do not play stormcast, or even the game) still argue that the veritant as unlimited dispell.

IRL, it's 1 dispel attempt.
>>
>>51681922
but this is the containment thread
>>
>>51681519

It's nice if you have bow judicators and
/or a hurricanum nearby.
>>
>>51681947
yet you still come everyday, checking multiple time a day.
>>
File: IMG_1414.jpg (99KB, 357x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.jpg
99KB, 357x768px
>>51680776
Why DID Tomb Kings get squatted anyway?
>>
Start Collecting Slaanesh box when?
>>
>>51681858
ye olde worlde exploded. chaos won.

God sigmar floated through space clung to a portion left of the old world. he meets a celestial dragon that's like "cheer up bro! remember those winds of magic that fucked shit up in your old world? Well they were remade into these realms full of life."

So sigmar goes to those realms, which are populated by peoples resembling the olde worlde. He goes around finding gods and reawakening them to create a pantheon on olympus, which is his great city in azyr in this setting. He builds up the civilizations and has a great and varied kingdom spanning the realms full of allies. This is know as the Age of Myth

Chaos after waking up from their siesta from consuming the world, find the mortal realms and turn their attention toward it. Slowly they work on corrupting the mortals and creating strife amongst the pantheon and peoples. It's slow at first but then picks up speed until at some point chaos invades and goes on this grand evil gods crusade on the mortal realms. Shit's getting fucked allover.

Eventually order is on the losing side, and it's only a matter of time before everything is completely wiped out. So sigmar, realizing if he doesn't retreat and regroup what he's got, will get wiped out. So he retreats to Azyr with a bunch of refugees and closes it off completely. Chaos can't get in, and nobody can get out.

This lasts for about a thousand years and is known as the Age of Chaos. Chaos is enjoying their new playground running amok on the mortal realms. Another victory for chaos!

Meanwhile in Azyr, sigmar realizes they need a powerful weapon to combat the endless hordes of chaos. So he and a few gods still loyal, like Grungni, the dwarf god of creation, begin forging an immortal army made of magic and the souls of mortals rescued during their final stands against chaos during the Age of Chaos.

cont.
>>
>>51682107

So as chaos is delighting in a literal smorgasbord they find a lot of mortal are disappearing before they can land the killing blows. They have no idea what's going on, but they are like 'eh, fuck it.', and keep causing... er... chaos.

Grungni and sigmar are building this magical army of godblessed soldiers who are to be practially immune to chaos, and designed to fight chaos. If they die, then their souls are to be returned to azyr where they get reforged again and sent back. But each time they lose a little of their memories and what made them human.

The day comes and sigmar unleashes the Stormcast Etnerals on the mortal realms and kick a lot of ass. This becomes what is known as the Age of Sigmar.

Power struggles shift, where Khorne was top of his game from so much slaughter, and getting his armies getting their asses kicked a lot by the Stormcast Eternals, then he gets bumped down a few pegs. Also nurgle has his own massive plague garden going on in the realm of life, but with the help of the Stormcast Eternals, Alariel gets reborn and revilalizes the treemen and dryad armies and start kicking Nurgle's ass too. Knocking him down a peg.

All this happens and 4 great cities of Order rise to become new bulwarks for Sigmar's allies over the mortal realms. Chaos is on the defensive despite having Archaon, who is literally almost completely a god now with chaos reluctantly bowing to his will, on their side. Now Tzeentch finds it is his time to rise to the top with his brothers humbled from sigmar's golden dick army.

That's what has happened in a nutshell.
>>
>>51681996
They didnt
>>
>>51682139
Why'd they get discontinued then? Do you think they WILL bring them back?
>>
>>51682163
We don't know the real reason why they were discontinued, we can only make viable guesses. Also we don't know if they will ever be brought back, we can only make guesses.

GW has never outright said anything on the matter and I doubt they ever will.

But they are not squatted because they are still supported and rules for them still exist.
>>
>>51681894

Implying an extremely overprized kit being less irreasonably prized means it's flopping hard instead of someone stoppingto drink kool-aid.
>>
Nurgle bros, do you use the nurglings that come with the plaguebearers kit or skip them?
>>
>>51681777
LVO is now a casual tournament?

And yes they are arguments, sigmar is a game where theoretically, one zombie could table basically any army, because he hits and wounds on a flat value and the dice always get to play.
>>
>>51682359
>And yes they are arguments, sigmar is a game where theoretically, one zombie could table basically any army, because he hits and wounds on a flat value and the dice always get to play.

Considering a game last 5 rounds max that is literally false for every army that consist of more than 10 wounds.
>>
>>51682359
"I once defeated Archaon with a lord Veritant because my dice were literally possessed by the will of Sigmar" is not an argument about the Lord Veritant viability.
>>
>AoS makes any positive changes

AoS IS FLOPPING DEAD GAME

God I fucking hate people sometimes.
>>
>>51681913
>not the ruling of the LVO.
>>51681941
>IRL, it's 1 dispel attempt.

honestly who cares if he gets to try to unbind 4 unique spells or only one. How many people take more than one or two at most anyways?

Its not saying you get to keep trying to unbind the same spell till you succeed at it.

Besides would it be so bad if you just played it the way GW intended it to be played? You know, the way GW went out of their way to FAQ it as?

Why do LVO or whatever self riotous faggots think they get to have their opinion matter more than the official GW FAQ?
>>
>>51682359
And in 40K a farseer and his seer council can be brutally murdered a lone Tau pathfinder because of ridiculous dice luck as well. Your point escapes me.
>>
>>51682359
>And yes they are arguments, sigmar is a game where theoretically, one zombie could table basically any army, because he hits and wounds on a flat value and the dice always get to play.

frankly having literally unkillable units on the table like in 40K is the definition of anti-fun autistic faggotry. Please go the fuck back to 40K general if that's the kind of ass-hattery you think makes a good game.
>>
>>51681888
>The world in which elf have always been top tier since 2nt edition

well faggot your fantasy land of bitter memories in no way reflects the current state of AOS.
>>
>>51682949
units aren't unkillable. 40k has autistically powerful weapons that make it easy to delete heavy shit that reasonably shouldn't be deleted.

It's just that there's some things a single damn zombie shouldn't be able to take down, no matter what the dice say.
>>
>>51681913
>this are the faqs, not the ruling of the LVO

>you walk into a GW brick and mortar or other local game shop and agree to a game with a SC player.

>you've got three wizards in your list because reasons incomprehensible in most cases.

>SC player somehow gets his Veritant in range to unbind on more than one of them and proceeds to attempt to do so.

>you attempt to argue that someone named LVO said he doesn't get to unbind more than once.

>The SC player pulls out printed copies of the most recent FAQ strait off the GW web site and tells you to go fuck yourself.

I don't even play SC but I am defending this because you're a complete fag-lord autist.
>>
>>51683076
>units aren't unkillable. 40k has autistically powerful weapons that make it easy to delete heavy shit that reasonably shouldn't be deleted. It's just that there's some things a single damn zombie shouldn't be able to take down, no matter what the dice say

frankly having literally unkillable units on the table like in 40K is the definition of anti-fun autistic faggotry. Please go the fuck back to 40K general if that's the kind of ass-hattery you think makes a good game.

repeated for truth
>>
>>51682805
Hu-uh, so where did Sigmar touch you again? Please use this doll to signal this.
>>
>>51683081
But anon, I am the SC player, I'm even the worst SC shitposter of this board. I do play in real stores.

The faq isn't for the veritant, and wednesday it will also be update in the new book to only have 1 unbind.

Nobody ever played SC veritant with unlimited unbind, ever.
>>
>>51682968
Sorry that, in 30 years, elf are now for the first in the mid tier where 75% of the army were since.. well, ever.

And we have elffags here that claim to be 100% undeafeated against every army and combo.
So.. Just l2p ?
>>
>>51683223
>we have elffags here that claim to be 100% undeafeated against every army and combo
this sound like bullshit trolling to me. Look at the results of every tournament to date: zero elves lists anywhere. That settles that debate entirely.

>Sorry that, in 30 years, elf are now for the first in the mid tier where 75% of the army were since.. well, ever.

show me on the doll where the elf touched you. You need three major GW armies to be shit to make you feel better about things that don't have shit to do with AOS? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>51683195
>The faq isn't for the veritant, and wednesday it will also be update in the new book to only have 1 unbind.Nobody ever played SC veritant with unlimited unbind, ever.

if they FAQ it again to alter the previous FAQ then sure bud, I'll 100% be in agreement with you.

Lets just watch the train wreck and see where the bodies have fallen once the dust of the SC tome drop settles.

Ill get the popcorn ready.
>>
>>51682949
I wasn't arguing for dynamic hit and wound stats anon, my argument is that any u it can kill any other unit, therefore there is no such thing as a strictly uncompetitive model/unit, since they can all be viable

Please get the stick out of your ass
>>
Been playing around with a list for a small game with a few buddies. We decided to to play a 2v2 with each player using 1000 points. I play bonesplittaz and the guy I got paired with is Ironjawz, so atleast we're fluffy. I usually run a kunnin Rukk, but i have a few points left over to the tune of 240 points. What should i fill it up with? I have wizards, spear chuckas, and a warboss on wyvern. The other dudes we play with have multiple armies so we aren't sure what they might bring.
>>
>>51683076
>units aren't unkillable. 40k has autistically powerful weapons that make it easy to delete heavy shit that reasonably shouldn't be deleted.
Correction, a small handful of armies have autistically powerful weapons that make it easy to delete heavy shit that reasonably shouldn't be deleted.

Any army without those weapons is boned the moment one of those unkillable models hits the table.
>>
>>51684482
Very true. Though on the other hand, there's nothing necessarily wrong with a lasgun not being able to do significant damage to a tank.
>>
>>51684482
>autistically powerful
What does that even mean?
>>
>>51684482
Impossible vs improbable, Anon.

Isn't that what epic stories are at their core?
>>
>>51681894
I'd wager that GW is comfortable with dropping the price per sprue because they've already earned back the cost of the mould.
>>
File: FFG.jpg (597KB, 900x833px) Image search: [Google]
FFG.jpg
597KB, 900x833px
Really want to see some new aelves. Even contemplating to somehow make 1000 points of swifthawks or wanderers (sucks eternal guard isn't battleline, if something else is also taken).

It's at least another two AoS projects (dwarfs and Sigmarines) before something happens for aelves, right?
>>
>>51684968
AoS is pure refined autism: the game.
>>
>>51687418
But it wasn't talking about AOS
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (102KB, 578x579px) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
102KB, 578x579px
The General's Handbook has ruined this thread. Before, /aosg/ was people posting minis, discussing fluff and talking about fun games they had. As soon as points were introduced, all of the disgusting 40k and WHFB rejects squirmed their way in and began their favourite pastime - violently arguing about the correct interpretation of the rules, which army is 'top tier', which tournament lists should be copied.

It's sad, but I suppose inevitable. I knew points were a bad idea.
>>
>>51687562
weak bait
>>
File: 873706-520538_20080527_002.jpg (81KB, 483x720px) Image search: [Google]
873706-520538_20080527_002.jpg
81KB, 483x720px
Hoping to do a Hinterlands narrative campaign sometime in the near future. Thinking a "Lion Rangers" theme based around five White Lions led by an Archmage could be fun to play.
>>
File: 20170211_001325.jpg (360KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_001325.jpg
360KB, 1280x960px
>>51687562
Welcome to the dark age of sigmar..
>>
>>51687738
It's not bait at all. Half of this thread is people arguing about the exact wording of the Lord-Veritant's unbind ability, along with people arguing about which tournaments are 'competitive' and which are 'casual'.

These threads were great when it was about which faction you liked, what the story behind your guys was and the rest, it was like the early days of fantasy. The only list building advice given was 'pick whichever models you really like'.

Now the grasping hand of the /tg/ WAACfag autist is slowly trying to squeeze all of the joy from it, just like they do to all of the game threads they infest.
>>
>>51687562

>AOS was better before points

Is this on the bingo board?
>>
>>51687825
Not the game, these threads. Playing with points is fine if you're looking to pickup games, it's just it opens the door for all of the 'competitive gamers' to start sucking the life out of it. I've seen people post lists in here that are fun and fluffy and been met with 'it's shit, not competitive, you need to add X, Y, Z'. That's the 40K thread in a nutshell, which is not something the AoS thread used to be.

>>51687815
I'll be making an account soon on TGA to take part in this, Hinterlands is great and TDAoS is right up my street. Cool skaven also.
>>
File: M1750011a_P2MB1.jpg (48KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
M1750011a_P2MB1.jpg
48KB, 400x550px
>>51680776
yeah, my thought exactly
especially considering that they had the sphinx/snekriders/tombguard models which were released recently and were beautiful, and could have make(or will make) a battletome just with them, ice age ogre style
>>
>>51687562
The thread was also pretty dead. I don't like reading the same listst over and over again and >m-muh tourney results. But it's better than nothing at all. And the game itself is objectively better now.
>>
>>51682123
4 great cities ? is there more lore about them ?
>>
>>51682197
and they are fucking strong
Settra rule bitchies

good luck to get your hands on sepulcral riders though, i saw a box of those guys at 110 euromoney
>>
File: PointsUpdate-3.jpg (422KB, 1000x975px) Image search: [Google]
PointsUpdate-3.jpg
422KB, 1000x975px
>>51687920
Not for looooooong
>>
>>51687823
>These threads were great
No. Before points it was just people whining about not having points.
>when it was about which faction you liked
Back then the only two factions were Sigmarines and Mentruation Boys.
>what the story behind your guys was and the rest
People were shitting all over the horrible writing.
>it was like the early days of fantasy.
really? I sincerely doubt that.
>the only list building advice given was 'pick whichever models you really like'.
Which is completely useless for anything but playing with close friends.
The bread and butter for any game are random pickup games. You gotta give people a way to get into that and making it somehow a playable game with a vague semblance of balance. It's impossible to make it perfect and also not necessary imo, but people are used to ANY kind of system. The only kind of wargaming where you don't have something like that is historicals, but there the players know the armies and battles well enough to make judgement calls. Those games are also not played by awkward teens.
>Now the grasping hand of the /tg/ WAACfag autist is slowly trying to squeeze all of the joy from it, just like they do to all of the game threads they infest.
You know you always have the option to walk away from a game or a player. I get that read threads that devolve into pointless arguments is tedious, you always gotta deal with that here.

Either you are wearing rose tinted goggles or I'm just a miserable human being who doesn't remember anything but the grating hatred for the game for the first 10 months or so until WHFB either came to terms with it or moved on.
>>
>>51687991
the point rise for the necropolis knights and royal sphinx seems a bit too heavy handed, but the rest is reasonable
>>
>>51688096
It's like some of the delusional 4chan oldguard

"Back in the day, posting on /b/ meant something!"
>>
>>51687991
The only thing that made Necro Knights op was being able to bring back a whole 5 wound model each turn. They should have just changed that to heal d3 wounds or some shit and kept the price the same.
>>
>>51688340

Or maybe drop them to 200 points, and heal d3 wounds, d6 if nearby a specific hero?
>>
>>51687418
You mean 40k, there, fixed for ya.
>>
How are these house rules?
-Measurements are made from base to base
-Units within 3" of enemy units are Engaged
-Engaged units can't move or retreat in the Movement Phase and can't be shot at or run in the Shooting Phase
-Engaged units can only target the enemy units they are engaged with while shooting in the Shooting Phase
-If a non-Monster Hero is wounded by an attack by more than 3" away he can assign wounds to a friendly unit within 3",
if the Hero is Mounted the unit must also be Mounted. Once you finished assigning the wounds roll a die for
each wound assigned this way: on a 4+ the unit suffer the wound instead, otherwise the wounds are assigned to
the targeted Hero as normal.
>>
>>51688575
>-Engaged units can't move or retreat in the Movement Phase and can't be shot at or run in the Shooting Phase
O fuck wait, i just re-read the movement rules, this doesn't need to exist, i'm sorry
>>
>>51688575
Keep measuring from base to base.

Drop everything else.
>>
>>51688575
Either go full 'watch out sir' or not at all. You better go with the latter because it severely fucks with the balancing. Also I don't understand why people still try to fix shooting into/out of melee. The rules are perfectly fine.
>>
>>51688575
The first rule is practically the default now.
The next three are pointless nonsense, with one of them being entirely superfluous because the basic rules cover that.
The last one I *could* see, though I doubt it's really necessary.
>>
>>51688702
>Also I don't understand why people still try to fix shooting into/out of melee. The rules are perfectly fine.
Because it doesn't seem right with 15 editions between WHFB and 40K where you can't do that.
Also i've made them since i've read that it's extremly easy to snipe heroes and shooting is pretty dominant in the current meta
>>
>>51688702
Because
>O fuck wait, i just re-read the movement rules
People that propose those shooting fixes have obviously no idea how the game actually works.
>>
>>51688730
>>51688575
>since i've read
>i just re-read the movement rules
Spotted your problem, friend. Maybe you should try playing the game first before trying to come up with solutions for problems that don't exist.
>>
>>51680709
I would really rather they stayed the same cost and just buffed their hit or wound to 3+

It seems silly that these supposedly great warriors just have generic 1 attack hit 4+ wound 4+.
>>
>>51688575
These are typical knee-jerk reactions to the rules when initially read or even after the first play-through. But they become less of an issue as you play the game more and build the lists and strategies around the rules as they are.

Notice how so many new player bitch at rolling for turn order, but veteran players learn to love it.
>>
>>51688730
Making them easy to snipe is keeping them in check. If we had 'watch out sir', it would turn into Age of Heroes. I don't like a shooty heavy meta either, but in reality it isn't even that way. Stop 'fixing' stuff before playing.
>>
>>51688776
Is this bait? They have two attacks at 3+/4+ or 4+/3+...
>>
>>51688730
While ranged capabilities are a very important part of a good army pure shooting units need lots of protection and support from melee units to do their job well. Pure shooting lists tend to get gangraped off the table as soon they fight something that is not a slow pure melee army.
>>
>>51682097
When they make new models for he/she/it

So never
>>
>>51689255

According to rumours this summer. One can only begin.
>>
What do you guys think about the new eldar forest? Granted especially the lower part of some trees look a little crude and the price could be 10-20€ lower,it's still a lot of terrain and I do like the look it a lot. I actually think it fits AoS better than 40k.
>>
>>51689501
Get aquarium decorations. Cheaper and look better.
>>
>>51689255
>>51689339
>>51682097
If it helps, the latest 40k book hints at Daemon Primarch Fulgrim being active in the galaxy.

A Slaanesh themed release is presumably coming in the not too distant future
>>
>>51689690
Please let this be true. I have a pretty large Slaanesh daemon army and a Slaanesh themed chaos space marine army in 40k
>>
File: Fulgrim_all.jpg (1MB, 4096x1597px) Image search: [Google]
Fulgrim_all.jpg
1MB, 4096x1597px
>>51689755
It's only a short blurb about a serpentine giant killing a ton of shit, but it being Fulgrim is a safe bet.
And with Magnus and (maybe) Mortarion making a return, chances are the prettyboy will also return.
That said, if there will be a Fulgrim daemon primarch kit, I'll now what to convert into a KoS.
>>
I want to get into AoS but i can't decide what to buy:
Is there any overpowered or underpowered army/unit i should avoid?
Is there any cheesy unit combination that is should avoid?
I want a low model count army, what's a balanced élite army (that is not stormcast) i can get into?
If i want to play either a big monster and a bunch of foot troops (with maybe some cavalry) or a lot of strong cavalry (with maybe some foot troops) wich army should i choose?
>>
>>51690090
Ogres come to mind, though beast claw are considered pretty cheese.

All the rules are free, it's just a question on downloading the app and finding the synergies.
>>
>>51689835
the ynnead avatar makes a great kos already also ths is aos thread not 40k
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 944x3497px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 944x3497px
It all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down~
>>
>>51689690
ranged daemonettes please
>>
>>51690090
ironjawz are relative elite are decent on tabletop and have a big as dragonthing
>>
>>51681453
It's almost as if... they are just designed to be tough to kill... while another, punchier unit actually deals damage...
If your so fucking stupid you can't even realize this, maybe this game is too tough for you. But I literally can't think of an easier game for you to play...
>>
>>51681621
It's almost as if GW gave the Legacy models a deliberately fucked force organization so when they really release a elves, people will buy the new models.
>>
>>51690188
>single mini
>ancient sculpt
>$113

jesus fuck
>>
>>51683298
Holy shit elf fag, calm your gay pointed ears.
Your units will be rerolling literally everything, and striking first against everything, soon enough. Then you will finally win a game!
>>
>>51683549
A warboss with the reroll 1s to wound banner on a boar.
Also make sure the normal orruk warboss is general. His command ability effects all 'orruk' models, and doesn't require a fucking dice roll like the Ironjawz one.
>>
File: IMG_20170213_001721.jpg (774KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170213_001721.jpg
774KB, 1920x2560px
Any one here love scenery? Got any pics? I got this baby keen to paint it up in a death theme, thinking about scrapping some spirit hosts to place coming out of the windows circling. Maybe some zombies or skellies scattered throughout it
>>
File: Pleasure_Seekers_1.jpg (64KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
Pleasure_Seekers_1.jpg
64KB, 1024x560px
>>51690255
>>51689255
I'm confident we'll get some revamped PleasureSeekers by Forgeworld, for the Angelus book
>>
Can someone post the bingo card?
>>
>>51690188
Was this US Prices or NZ/Australia?
>>
>>51690343
>>51690557
C'mon guys.
That's an old pics with NZ prices.
>>
File: 99120218001_CelestantPrime02.jpg (44KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120218001_CelestantPrime02.jpg
44KB, 600x620px
>>51690343
still better than this

>hero sized mini
>modern sculpt
>$134
>>
>>51690632
Models you can only play one of have always been more expensive to compensate for lower sales.
>>
>>51690639
how many bone giants do you think people are supposed to buy?
>>
>>51690188
>Mfw buying Tomb Kings off of ebay, I just pretend I'm a New Zealander and I'm paying the same price I would have paid from GW.

That's how I justify spending the money on em.
>>
>>51690669
Are the new points just how points work in New Zealand?
>>
>>51690467
im fine with forgeworld desu
>>
Guys how does Age of Sigmar actually work? Can I use my old fantasy army?
>>
>>51690719
>Can I use my old fantasy army?
Absolutely.

Be prepared, because the game is VERY different from WHFB.

It's pretty easy to understand, and you'll have an idea of how it works just by looking a couple of battle reports on youtube, or play a demo for yourself.
>>
>>51690401
Gonna finish my Garden of Morr soon, and still building the Ophidian Archway(total disaster of a kit). Gonna get 2 citadel woods soon to round up my 4x4 table for the time being.
>>
>>51691132
How'd you do the stone, Anon? Looks slick.
>>
>>51690719
Totally, depends on how lucky you are with the new subfactions but you can match everything in the same alliance which is totally valid (contrary to how elf fags behave in this thread). Use scrollbuilder to calculate your army, link is in the OP.
>>
File: I52Xnyv.png (172KB, 1704x547px) Image search: [Google]
I52Xnyv.png
172KB, 1704x547px
Guys, I got a question about Cavernous Jaws ability of Stardrake. RAW, can I target their unit leader/standard bearer/musician and remove them?
>>
>>51691171
Yes, i fail to see why you shouldn't. The rule clearly states that you decide wich model too roll for.
>>
>>51691145
> Adepticus Standard Grey base coat
> Nuln oil wash
> grey dry brush
> colored wash on some stones
> ceramite white drybrush

For the light stone I used ceramite white and then washed it with nuln oil and agrax. And then some edge highlight with ceramite white again.
>>
>>51690374
Well we are allowed two commanders. So my buddy will probably pick his megaboss for waaagh. We thought of the wyvern just so that it can participate on the front line and attack. Also the totem doesn't affect my arrow boys in shooting.

Can you tell me why not the other options though of getting support heroes like wizards or artillery like the spear chuckas?

Also if anyone else had any input this would be nice. We're busy people so game not happening for a few weeks.
>>
>>51691209
I must add that the Garden of Morr is a really good kit. Modular, fills plenty of space and can be used for different purposes since you can build a huge stretch of wall with the included gates.
>>
>>51691171
Yes, that's what it says.
>>
>>51691228
It's also nice to plunder for bits.
>>
>>51691148
To the weird rules about mustaches and shit still exist?
>>
>>51690090
A mix of Beastclaw Raiders (just don't spam Stonehorn Frostlords and Thundertusk Huskards because that's pure cheese) and Gutbusters (vanilla Ogres) perfectly fits your description.
>>
>>51691348
No.

A very few still exist in the compendium for outdated characters, but you'll probably never seem them in action (and you can easily ignore them anyway).
>>
>>51691171

RAW seems to say yes.
>>
>>51691348
No, for the most part they don't some of the legacy stuff that will never be updated anymore still has that, but that's a tiny minority.
That said, I kinda liked those weird rules. When the local Bretonnia player raises the chalice for the charge, the entire store hollers "For the Lady!" alongside her. Good fun.
>>
File: whatever warscroll you want FAQ.png (93KB, 1288x455px) Image search: [Google]
whatever warscroll you want FAQ.png
93KB, 1288x455px
>>51688340
>They should have just changed that to heal d3 wounds or some shit and kept the price the same.
>>51688370
>Or maybe drop them to 200 points, and heal d3 wounds, d6 if nearby a specific hero?

they cant do that because of this FAQ people would use the better warscroll at the lower price.

IMHO the rules for the warscrolls are fine. The points should be adjusted to make them balanced.
>>
>>51689501
>new eldar forest?

I am struggling to connect the aesthetic of these "trees" (if that's what were calling them) to any kind of elder.

wouldn't they look more like the sort of thing you'd see on a stroll through Nurgle's garden?
>>
>play Seraphon
>brother plays daemons of Khorne
>one-shot his bloodthirster with my bastilodon

I fucking love it. Laser-lizard OP plz don't nerf.
>>
>>51691225
I thought you said you already had wizards.
If not, throw wizards in there. I know ironjaws don't have a lot of ways to generate mortal wounds, so the more spells you throw the better.
Spear chukkas aren't bad for hero sniping. But ultimately with orruks it's your guys winning in close combat that win you games. So anything that bluffs them to that end is better.
>>
File: DoNotKhorne.png (626KB, 1300x1252px) Image search: [Google]
DoNotKhorne.png
626KB, 1300x1252px
>>51691621
On one side I'm always happy to see Bloodfag suffers, but on the other hand I've received lizard laser in the face before, and it's damn annoying.

In the end, I hope you both get nerfed.
>>
>>51691709
I hope you all get euthanized.
>>
>>51686366
GW only drops prices when they have tons of unsold product....
>>
>>51688468
Like it matters. AoS players and 40k players both have clear developmental disabilities.
>>
>>51691819
>citation needed
>>
File: 1455812896636.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1455812896636.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51691376
How about these lists instead?
1/3
>>
>>51688778
>veteran players learn to love it.
That's when the brain damage becomes permanent.
>>
File: 1482874773820.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1482874773820.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51691847
2/3
>>
File: 1478527073372.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1478527073372.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51691862
This one lacks the big guy though
3/3
>>
File: 1462832889467.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1462832889467.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51691881
And finally: is this one too cheesy?
>>
>>51691848
>That's when the brain damage becomes permanent.

Having to plan for the possibility your opponent might get a double turn makes you break out of the 40K and old hammer linear way of moving units around the board.

You have to play conservatively, with defensive placements or units, or risk getting punished for overextending.

Its actually more tactical than the you go I go You go old way of doing it.

Give it a try youll probably like it too once you wrap your head around the right way to play the mechanic.
>>
>>51691663
Yeah his list is all brutes with a megaboss and chanter. 2 five man brutes and a 20 man brute squad in the run faster formation.

I got a large group of arrow boyz and savage orruks in a kunnin rukk. With it all said and done I have 240 points left over.
>>
>>51691900
- Yetis are garbage.
- Frostlord has no business being on a Thundertusk, his melee is wasted there.

>>51691881
>using gore-gruntas
>>
>>51689501
Don't but GWs overpriced terrain. It's never been worth it.
>>
>>51691900
That's not cheesy, that's just a bad list.
>>
>>51688190
Have you seen what Necropolis Knights can do?

In one round of combat they usually deal about 80 wounds against a 4+ save.

240 might be too low, honestly.
>>
File: stonehorn fluffy.jpg (171KB, 824x824px) Image search: [Google]
stonehorn fluffy.jpg
171KB, 824x824px
Just got back from a small 1000 pts tournament I hosted.
Finnished 2nd place with my Beastclaws, my Frostlord got dicked hard in the first game against a squad of Fulminators that caused 18 (9) wounds on him. Literally didn't whiff a thing. Managed to pull ahead in the other games though.

A dude with daemons, Be'lakor and Sayl took home the price, a bottle of Coca cola (aint I a great TO).

Anyone else been to a tournament lately?
>>
File: 1456616183614.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1456616183614.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51692146
>>51692053
Ok then, this?
>>
File: 1472078721527.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1472078721527.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51692193
Maybe this?
>>
>>51691417
Bring your options to the table and if your opponent is okay with it or if the tournament is okay with it, use whichever you want.

Seems a bit common sense, but what do I know?
>>
>>51691881
Drop the Gore-Gruntas (they are at best mediocre) and replace them with 10-strong Brute unit with Gorehackas and Gorechoppas and make the Brute Boss into the Iron Fist's Big Boss *and* your General with Bellowing Tyrant.
>>
>>51679639
Who is the elf on the left? I want that picture.
>>
>>51691548
It's death world terrain, the kind you'd find on worlds like Catachan. The only Eldar bits are the ruins.
>>
File: bcr.png (33KB, 297x325px) Image search: [Google]
bcr.png
33KB, 297x325px
>>51692193
Not bad. Here's a list I've used with quite a lot of success at the lgs.
It's not particularly inspired, but it works very well.
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 511x759px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 511x759px
>>51692276
That's Allarielle's old high-elf incarnation.
>>
>>51691348
No, and those were only for special characters in the first place. That was genuinely a meme and not that prevelant.
>>
File: bingo card.png (286KB, 702x883px) Image search: [Google]
bingo card.png
286KB, 702x883px
Did I miss any major memes?
>>
I was lookig for Ironjawz conversion and saw that pretty nifty Blackhand conversion. I hadn't thought about making some Blackrock orruks but I must admint that the prospect is very tempting now.
>>
Which one of the $85 burger dollar Start Collecting! forms a good backbone for a competent army? Friends and I want to dive into AoS
>>
>>51692613
kroak wall
>>
Let me tell you guys a story:

The walled town burnt as the horde of screeching madmen rampaged across it, hacking down whomever got in or out of their way. Where once towers of cream-coloured stone stood, now pillars of black smoke rose as the streets were now painted red.

Inside his house and bakery, Cetrix Kallivan pushed her wife and his son down the basement's ladder. Crying, the five-years old begger his father to stay.

"Shush, my dear, daddy's gonna be fine." Lied the Baker, as dropplets of cold sweat fell from the coffee skin of his forefront."Everything is going to be fine," he finished with a slight crack at the end.

"Dear, pleas-" started to beg his wife Callia.

"Hush!" Said the man in a worried tone as he quickly closed the trapdoor. Time was of the essence. He placed a small piece of furniture over the trapdoor, light enough for Callia to open it. He then hid in a corner.

They'd come, they destroy everything and kill everyone on sight. He knew it and his hands shook in terror from the knowledge. His body could barely hold up, his mind could barely keep reign on his instinctints to run away. He wanted to be far away with such a hard desire!

He stared at the ceiling, hopeless, as his body trembled and he breathed heavily from the idea at hand. He tightened his grip on the knife. If any of them entered, he'd try to stab them. It would hardly work, he though drily, but it would distract them, make them think of something outside the trapdoor in a corner of the humble abode perhaps.

He rose a bit his hands, closed his eyes and began muttering a prayer to soothe in vain his nerves.

"Oh Sigmar who rules the heavens, please heed our cry."
"You who give us storms and bountiful harvests, who ru-"

He halted his muttering as a crashing sound came into being. The door of the bakery, by the sound of it, had been slammed down. Hidding behind the corner of the bakery's stand, Cetrix awaited, furthering strangling the handle of the knife.
>>
>>51692613
Seems pretty on point. Maybe I'd have included slavposter's 'the sky is falling'-antics over every tiny thing, but that's probably too vague.
>>
Heavy armoured boots clanked against the floor. One step, two, three. It ought to be close to the stand now. Cetrix turned his head, preparing himself to strike.

And was utterly flabbergasted, his whole body litterally springing further against the wall as his face devolved into a horrified gasp when he saw the massive warrior in black armor, a helmet too similar to a face and a jagged blade.

Without thinking it, not even letting his fear take hold of him, Cetrix lurched onwards with a mighty war-cry.

Only to be stabbed mercilessly by the sword.

Blood flowed from his gut. He screamed in pain as he writhed in the ground. The warrior barely aknowledged him and went straight ahead, away fr-

A muffled scream came from the trapdoor. The armored giant turned and closed the gap. Cetrix stared, his eyes wide open in horror now. He begged Sigmar to give him strengt as he crawled and grabbed the warriors foot barely. He needed to keep him off from them! He just couldn't let him walk into there! Please... kill me but don't harm them if need be! Thought the poor man as his brain fought hard to maintain the ragged breath.

The chaos warrior kicked off his weakened grip. Then proceeded to stomp his ironclad boot against the flesh of the baker's arm and turned it into pulp.

Cetrix cried in pain, curling almost his whole body. Yet he still tried to move, to hold him off. To save them. Between tears of agony, the humble baker still tried to stop the giant.

At that moment, a lightning bolt fell from the sky, smashed the roof of the building, burnt away the chaos warriors' plater armor and seared the flesh between the extreme heat and the boiling metal. And the baker from the Realm of Chamon was no more.

The man would be now Lord Cetrix of the Storm Heralds.
>>
>>51692745
>>51692720
Nice.
>>
>>51692720
>>51692745
Needs an editor, but otherwise it's a pretty gripping story. I can dig it.
>>
Nurgle bros, do you use the nurglings that come with the plaguebearers kit or skip them?
>>
>>51692656
I'd say all of them can be the backbone of a decent army. Is there a grand alliance you are more drawn to? Whether death, chaos, destruction, or order? That way we can narrow it down for you
>>
>>51692656
All of them
>>
>>51692860
Why would you skip them? What else would you do with them?
>>
>>51692881
Death and Chaos I would say. I play plague marines in 40k so I was looking at Nurgle deamons. What happened to vampire counts? Did they get squashed into something else?
>>
>>51692154
How? I've never faced TK, but looking at that warscroll I see an average melee unit at best. Can someone educate me?
>>
>>51692860
Nurglings are great for camping objectives or tarpiting enemies (unless they inflict you 5 wounds/turn, you just keep healing).
>>
>>51692969
Vampire counts, like most of the other factions, got split up into a bunch of smaller ones.

So you have flesh eater courts, malignants, and skeleton horde to choose from.
>>
>>51692992
Im talking about the little ones you put on the plaguebearers bases
>>
>>51693016
Put them on their own 40mm bases, maybe 3-4 to a base, and bam, you have a unit of nurglings
>>
>>51693016
oh yeah man, use em. they add loads of character to plaguebearer bases
(or maybe save a few for other miniatures!)
>>
>>51692613
Thanks for updating my bingo.
Put a date somewhere, so I can spam the bingo and always be up to bingodate.
This will inevitably change with steamhead.
>>
>>51691171
That's the whole point of the rule bro.
>>
>>51692745
Really nice story.
>>
>>51693067
That's the story of the lord celestant and next will be the story of the Knight Azyros of the Stormhost.

Alexia of the Iylena tribe
>>
>>51693012
Why'd they end up doing that? I think I'll just go Nurgle Daemons. I could use them in 40k as well, right?
>>
>>51692653
It looks cool but wtf woth the photo filter..
>>
>>51693090
Yeah you can.

They split the factions up so they can all get their own attention and spotlight. It's mostly for narrative reasons. It doesn't matter because you can mix and match these factions as much as you want within the 4 grand alliances.
>>
File: bigdaddyv.jpg (125KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
bigdaddyv.jpg
125KB, 800x571px
If I wanted to start up a Vampire Counts/Army of Death, how would I go about it fellas?
>>
>>51693093
The dude's page has only photos with this shitty filter. Wannabe photographer or something I guess.
>>
>>51693151
Start collecting skeleton horde, then the flesh eater courts one. That should give you a very solid foundation of death with zombies and skellies and some good heroes. Then after you get some games under your belt, you will know how to expand it to suit your playstyle
>>
File: bingo card.png (284KB, 702x883px) Image search: [Google]
bingo card.png
284KB, 702x883px
>>51693036
Just for you. Also fixed some minor typos.
>>
new to aos/fantasy as a whole, how would i go about setting up a nurgle army?
ideally i'd like to include units from slaves to darkness and nurgle plaguebringers alongside nurgle daemons
>>
>>51693237
Why mortals when rats work so much better for papa nurgle
>>
>>51693237
Putrid blightkings are very good. Don't ignore them.
>>
>>51693237
Pick one of the subfactions (Rotbringers/Mortals/Daemons/Pestilens) and start there, once you've reached a point you're comfortable with you can branch out.
>>
>>51693266
i wouldn't just on the basis that their models are great
>>51693263
yeah but WARRIORS OF CHAOS
BIG TOUGH NURGLE VIKINGS
>>51693348
i'll probably start with daemons (along with some blightkings) then
>>
>>51693182
Perfect. Thanks! What about Vampire lords? I love their models (big classic Universal Horror fan). For example, even though the most WHF stuff I've painted is Silver Tower, I consider this my favorite model, and one I can't wait to paint. Nagash is also an awesome centerpiece I can't wait to eventually do.
>>
>>51692981
6 necropolis knights buffed with settras command ability, necrotect whip, liche priest righteous smiting, royal warsphinx command ability,. Hit on 2+, generate attacks on hit4+, wound on 2+ (reroll1).
Bite attack does mortal wounds on wound 4+ IN ADDITION to its rend-1 D3 damage.

If you run the battalion every wound roll of 4+ does double damage.

Necropolis Knights are insane.
>>
>>51692405
What do you do in missions where you're required to have 5+ models to control an objective?
>>
>>51693455
Attempt to brutalize the opponent in a hurry or at least cripple him seriously, then probably loose horribly.
>>
File: decyzje.jpg (324KB, 2010x630px) Image search: [Google]
decyzje.jpg
324KB, 2010x630px
Friend of mine want me to start AoS after he playes some games by himself.

System seem to be cool and I've already picked some armies that looks appealing to me. Any pros/cons of them?
>>
>>51692720
>>51692745
That reads a little like one of those short blurbs right out of a battletome. Well done.
>>
Never played the game but I've been a huge fan of the lore for many years, definitely my favorite setting. I just got the rulebook, generals handbook and the order book.

Are the Dispossessed decent? The whole grudge thing is a really unique thing I liked about the old Dwarven lore.
>>
File: MOAR.jpg (174KB, 1070x1040px) Image search: [Google]
MOAR.jpg
174KB, 1070x1040px
>>51692720
>>51692745
MOAR homebrew army fluff in this thread. MOAR Your Dudes.
>>
>>51693587
why would you not pick skeletons
what are you, dumb
>>
Prime nurgle white or black?
>>
>>51693612
Yes, they are around the upper midfield, I'd say. They have a range of tough, strong infantry and great shooters, but ideally you'll want to combine them with Ironweld Arsenal for more cannons.
Also, supposedly there is new stuff coming out for them soon-ish.
>>
>>51693814
White.
>>
>>51693814
if you want to layer them - black, if you want speedpaint - white, and wash them several time with darker colours.
>>
>>51691417
It's never fun bringing less models than you used to be able to. Ever. I'd rather my guys be a little worse than having less bodies on the table.
>>
>>51693433
Ok, first of all look how many models you're committing to a single unit.

Second, they're on huge bases so most of the time you'll only be swinging with three.

I can take a lot of units, dedicate a shit ton of heroes/command abilites/spells on them and say they need a price increase. It's silly.
>>
Curious question, but why is it that so many people pick the Realm of Beasts as the background for their armies?
>>
>>51694415
closet furries
>>
>>51694415
'Feels' the most grounded and everyone likes monster hunting?
>>
>>51694415
What's the realm of battles
>>
>>51694415
I've never seen anyone pick anything other than chaos and shadow.
>>
>>51694455
Probably this. Shit like Chamon is so outlandish and abstract, but Ghur is very straighforward. You can probably slot most fantasy settings neatly into the realm of beasts.
>>
>>51687906
Built during the War of Life, the campaign to make Ghyran Great Again and kick Nurgle's ass. They are the Phoenicium, a giant ruin built into an amber cliff, populated by men and aelves of the Phoenix Temple.
Greywater Fastness, a gearhead fortress-city, and The Living City, a city of wood and bedrock by Alarielle herself. They are the Seeds of Hope.
>>
>>51682294
Skip em Nurglebro. They'll be a nuisance but not much else. Nurgle has much better stuff you can field.

>Drones
>Toads
>>
>>51694466
Doesn't exist.
Azyr - realm of heavens
Chamon - realm of metal
Aqshy - realm of fire
Hysh - realm of light
Shyish - realm of death
Ulgu - realm of shadow
Ghur - realm of beasts
Ghyran - realm of life
Chaos - realm of chaos
>>
>>51694678
and that's three of them, thanks anon !
it's nice to finally have some fluff and a map to put your dudes somewhere
>>
>>51694864
little question : does anyone have any ideas what are the three balls in the middle of the map ?
nurgle ultimate bastion/stargate in the realm of life ?
>>
>>51694898
Well, it *is* Nurgle's symbol, so people have suspected that it might have been the (or at least a) staging point of his campaign in Ghyran. The sickle green glow around it furthers that idea.
Maybe it's part of the Allgates?
>>
>>51694898
Might be the Genesis Gate?
>>
>>51694864
Speaking of the three cities, where were you guys when the season of war happened last year?
That was a fun time, and even though over here Order won the fight for Phoenicium in the end, Death and Destruction put up good fights (and Chaos faltered right from the start).
>>
When's plastic keeper of secrets in plastic

Also while I'm at it plastic great unclean one needs the plastic facelift too
>>
>>51695234
Truth.

It seems we will be getting a slaaneshi update soon. Fulgrim is mentioned/hinted as having left the eye of terror. Add two and two.
>>
>>51693625
At work, will post later
>>
>>51695234
>When's plastic keeper of secrets in plastic
never, but I guess you could use the daemon primarch of slaanesh
>>
How does Age of Sigmar play differently to normal fantasy?
>>
>>51692720
>>51692745

Well, this is the tale of the Knight Venator.

The thing (beast certainly couldn't be used to describe such an abomination) writhed it's five legs as life abandoned it. The left torso, wounded on its thrice-breasted chest, spurred green blood, tainting the motley fur, feathers and odd patch of brown scales. The three eyes of its left head went wide open as the biffid tongue twisted in a last agony, meanwhile the only eye on its right head went shut as its beak brayed the demise of the abomination.

Alexia would have been puzzled at such a sight if it weren't for the scratches on her left shoulder and, first and foremost, the three hunters that laid dead and gutted down next to the once pristine the stream. Given her past experiences, such an encounter, adding the withering of the oaks and the strange silence of the forest, meant one thing: they had to go. Not change position to the seasonal hunting camps. Go as in abandon completely their hunting-hold, never returning.

They had little time to waste. Erasmus, the chieftain and first hunter, ordered to go back.

Clasping tightly her hunting spear, striding next to the other men, spear-maidens and widows, she frowned and worried. Alexia had been six winters old when they first abandoned their first hold, a child of rosy cheeks and jet-black braids with dreamy brown eyes. By the second time they moved, she was around twenty-five winters old, a grown woman already marked by the bitter reality of survival, several scars on her body and hands. The third time, when she was already a widow at barely thirty-four winters of age, mother of a young boy and daughter, still with braids but now showing silvery strands and a few wrinkles to accompany the patchwork of scars over the now-less-supple muscles. With all the things that had happened, each time she had left almost a whole lifetime behind.
>>
>>51695751

She hadn't turned thirty-five winters yet this time. Too fast.

Bitting her thin lips, she kept worrying herself, wondering the worst case scenario. Her face ought to spell out the obvious, for Cassius, her deceased lifemate's brother, approached. Impish smile, rowdy sand-coloured hair and hazel eyes sparkling with mischief. A good catch if he decided to marry, but in so far he had yet to challenge any widow or spear-maiden for the right of taking care of her.

"You're worrying on this."

"I'm thinking on what awaits us. Every time it happens faster. If this keeps on... It will outpace us and we will have something we can't fend off. Predator turned prey."

Cassius shrugged non-challantly.

"Isn't that the fate of everything, thou-"

At that moment, the scout of the party began shouting.

"Trails of smoke in the sky!"

The camp ought to be close then. Alexia squinted for a second her eyes. She then went stiff and clasped even tighter the hunting spear as she slowly shook her head in disbelief. For a bit, that emotion didn't take long to become pain.

For a second Cassius eyed at her, wondering what was going on. Then he, and most likely the rest, realized it.

They were prey now.

A tree fell down as a mighty beast, a bull of gargantuan proportions, rampaged across the field. With a single swing he killed most of the hunting party, and sent Alexia flying backwards.

At that moment, a lightningbolt fell from the sky and the huntress from the Realm of Ghyran was no more.
>>
>>51695771

At that moment Alexia didn't understand what was going on. She was in a room of sapphire and gold, with ellaborate and intrincate decorations all over it. Others were close to her, men and women of many places. Readheads, blondes and brunettes. Pale and dark skin, strong and weakly. There was no rhime or reason in the pattern regarding looks or trappins in that group.

Barring the group of five individuals clad in hulk-buster and baroque golden armors. All covering their faces with mask-helmets barring the leader.

But of course, it was obvious who the man was. Alexia knew this instinctively. The chestnut beard, the manly features but gentle blue eyes. The regal appearance accompanied by the baroque golden armor.

"Greetings, and my most deep apologies," said in a warm, but subdued, tone Sigmar Heldenhammer, the God-King himself. "You may have many questions, and rest assured I'll answer them. But know this much: I saved you from death," a shadow crept into his expression. Bitterness and pain almost taking over his demeanor. "Now please, go and eat from the banquet halls, so you can recover your strength."

What he said, made Alexia overcome her grief and surprise. Any questions she may have had were replaced by three harsh and simple questions:

Why did you abandon us? Why did you rescue me? Why didn't you rescue my beloved ones too?

Thinking of it all together, Alexia's blood went boiling. Striding quickly, she approached the God-King, who stared at her blandly.

She roared in anger. The kind only an abandoned son who's irresponsible parent had come to claim care of as if nothing had happened was capable.

She wondered wether or not he saw comming her punch to his face. She wasn't sure wether or not it had connected, as she was knocked unconscious by some blunt impact that hit fast and hard.
>>
>>51695796

The term cell was a bit of a misnomer. Alexia's "cell" was a clean place, with a decent bed, a few furniture pieces, and a roof over her. Something that was indeed a luxury given her lifestyle. The small barred gate and window mattered little in the balance.

She was sitting in her bed, hands linked together and placed over her forehead. Joining the palms too, she smeared her hands against her face, doing so at a slower path when it reached the cheeks.

She sighed and pinched her nose. She had gone and done it. She had just punched a god. Pretty impressive if you thought of it on a vacuum, but overall it was bad news.

The door opened, and her heart almost left out when he saw the God King. He still wore his golden armor but the smiling face had been replaced by a more sober expression, a pained look that spoke of many harshness.

Without asking permission (not that he needed it), the God-King took the chair and sat on it. He stared at her for a bit. Not, it wasn't right. That one was a thousand miles stare, not something focused on the huntress.

"Why me?" Said the God-King, his voice barely a whisper. He still stared at the void. "Why was I spared by this strange and alien power beyond my understanding? Why not my beloved ones, or me and my beloved ones? Why I am alone here?"

At that moment, Sigmar winked several times. This time, his stare was directed at Alexia. His eyes were slightly reddened now.
>>
>>51695811
"Long ago, there was the World that Was: some call it Mallus, Vannis, Warhammer-World. I just called it home. As with your tribe, Chaos attacked and destroyed it. I failed to protect it, just as much as you would have failed today," he made a pause, closing for a second his eyes to recollect his thoughts. "That feeling of impotence and rage... it's not something you'd easily forget, wouldn't you?" He made a sad smile." Then I found the realms, and started rebuilding. This time, I told myself, would be different. This time we'd be prepared and we'd not lose everything, because iwe'd be the ones to prevail and even the score!" The smile widened, and the sadness deepened. His eyes were almost lifeless now. "There must be something beyond everything that dwells the realms. A cruel deity laughing at us, and bringing further disgraces, crushing everything we try to do."

"You failed twice, and you want to try a third time, what makes you think it will be different, or that you needed ME of all people?" surmissed Alexia, barely able to cope with what he was hearing and seeing. He was supposed to be a-

"People like to call me God, Alexia of the Ilena tribe," he rose from his chair, showing his powerful and massive bulk in all its glory. "The truth is just a single man. I cannot do this alone. I need help, Alexia. I need a hero to save me. To save EVERYONE. I need people with a mind and soul capable of standing against the dark, who will look into the abyss and still fight monsters without becoming them." He stared at her with a reinvigorated energy. " I need you, because I know you and those like you will be able to stand against them, because you had the predisposition and I'll give you the capability. You have the mind and soul of a hero: I'll give the strength and weapons to match them and be the hero that I need. That WE need!"
>>
>>51695862
His face was now an almost vicious grin, like a predator drooling over his prey. " And trust me, those BASTARDS will pay when their prey comes at them in storm's cast, giving them a massive shock and shattering them and get everyone's PAYBACK," he concluded with excitement as he was riled-so was Alexia- at the idea of getting back at them. He turned and remembered something. "As for the punch. Don't worry too much. Vandus Hammerhand's second name doesn't come precisely from him being a former blacksmith, as he might desperately want to make you believe. Funny stuff, I need a better rescue system, it seems."

And thus begins the story of this stormhost. Sorry if this has been a bit spammy.
>>
>>51693739
>>51693587
Agreed. Spooky Skeletons are fun to paint and to play.
>>
File: IMG_7091.jpg (79KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7091.jpg
79KB, 568x335px
>>51695862
>Warhammer-world
If this is meant to be humorous you succeeded, if not I'd remove this bit.
>>
>>51682197
>still supported
>no model line
Wut

Are you saying they are still supported just cause they have rules? Squats still have rules, but they aren't considered "supported".
>>
>>51693587
Skellies if you want to play the guys with the order with the most infrequent updates.

Tzeentch arcanites to hop on the current hype train

Ogers so you can get called a Waac fag and get weird looks by in your fellow flgs
>>
File: 0ac.jpg (31KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
0ac.jpg
31KB, 600x449px
>>51695751
>>51695771
>>51695796
>>51695811
>>51695862
>>51695880
>Female Stormcasts

I'm not against this, I agree that it has been established in lore and that there wiuld be no visible difference under the armor, but I can't help and think about THICC Celestine and think a wee bit of sexy stormcasts wouldn't hurt.

Oh, Nice story btw. I haven't read any of AoS novels, but is Sigmar represented in such a mundane way? I know that he was basically brawl buddy with Gorkamorka and I find it awesome.
>>
>>51687562

I only got into sigmar 3 months before the GHB dropped. The quality of the general really was far better even then. It was a time place to be. Now it does just feel like 40k v2.0 thread. With spergs flinging shit at eachother over everything.
>>
>>51696010

It's made it's purpose then. Just a bit of a tongue in cheek moment/meta-joke.

>>51696093

That I remember of, Sigmar only has been portrayed in two stories.

One is Warstorm, where he has a bit of the initial performance, the smily man.

The second is the novel pantheon, where he precisely wonders whether or not there's something dictating his fate and that of the rest of the multiverse. Plus he's shown to miss a lot his former life, even back the time he spent with the other gods. Interestingly, he also despises the idea of being worshipped a god, but unlike certain Anatolian Mongoloid, learnt to roll with it, not that he may yearn for the days of being an unwashed barbarian again and relive the treatment he got back then.
>>
File: aos281st.jpg (2MB, 3141x1218px) Image search: [Google]
aos281st.jpg
2MB, 3141x1218px
My first Hinterlands warband for the AoS28 movement, what do you guys think?
>>
>>51696475
crush the enemy and conquer the realms in the Undying King's name!
>>
>>51696475
Very nice. The vampire ( I assume) looks especially great!
>>
>>51696503
>>51696508

Cheers lads, tried a different painting style and some Oldhammer freehand shields and while they're not fantastic I like the way they came out.
>>
>>51693625
My up and coming Aos28 guys, only have some pieces yet.

A small group of aelves, left behind in the Age of Chaos.
When Sigmar closed his gates to Azyr, they did not reach it in time. Since then they have been drifting through the Realms, fighting Chaos whenever they could, lightning-quick hit and run attacks and daring surgical strikes.
As the Age of Sigmar dawns, and Chaos retreats, the remnants of these aelves lost in a thousand years of chaos emerge from the shadows once more.
>>
>>51696733
Just a quick nitpick: the age of chaos has been 500-ish years long. That's it.
>>
>>51694864
Those three were the ones.
There are now others when the Realmgate wars have ended.
There's Excelsis, now fully fluffed in City of Secrets,
Hammerhal, a city spanning two realms with a big realmgate in the center, also the place for the new Warhammer Quest expansion, Shadows over Hammerhal.
There's also Vindicarum, a volcanic city in Chamon.
And of course Azyrheim, Sigmar's capital in Azyr.
>>
>>51692653
That hammer arouses me. What bit is it
>>
>>51692674
Kroak wall is stale meme.
Got to keep it fresh.
>>
>>51696823

Don't forget about Hallowguild.

Archibold will always live in my heart.
>>
>>51693587
Ja bym poszedł w szkielety. Demony Tzeentcha mają teraz duże wsparcie ze względu na to, że zostały dopiero co wydane, ale Death mają dobre modele i pewnie też w końcu doczekają się porządnej aktualizacji
>>
Hi. Where i can find the Aos "How to Paint" pdfs?
>>
>>51696927
Try mega links in OP resources - I have found them here some time ago
>>
>>51696833
I do not know and I wish to know as well.
>>
>>51693974
>Second, they're on huge bases
They fit on the same size bases as the Dracoths, you can reliably get all 6 in melee range with their 2" reach

It's committing a lot to a single unit but that unit is going to wreck a lot of shit and ressurect models every single turn.

Settras command ability, royal warsphinx command ability, and the battalion effect more than just the NK. It makes no sense to spread the buffs around when you get more value from stacking them on a single unit.
>>
1500 points 3+battleline

6 ironguts 440

3x3x6 leadbelchers 960

20 gnoblars 100

my leader is the ironguts champion.
>>
>>51686366
>>51681255

GW has wanted to drop prices but they can't actually lower the individual price points per box. This is why you see so many Getting Started boxes and other reboxing deals like this.

Of course they don't want to drop it too much, but as it is they can't drop individual prices without making investors lose their shit (iirc) so box sets are a sidestep to that problem.
>>
>>51697046
Illegal list, you must bring at least 1 Leader unit.
>>
>>51696880
Hallowguild? Don't remember that one. And there's lots of ruin cities of course. >>51696749
Oh, actually thought it was 1000. Thanks.
>>
>>51697068
i told you, my ironguts champion is my leader.
literally the last sentence.
>>
>>51697183
A model from the ghb list marked as Leader, aka a hero unit.
>>
>>51697183
He might be your general but he is not a Leader unit
>>
>>51697047
its so funny whenever someone new comes in and wants this 1 thing. my lgs guy just says. okay you can have that box. oooooooor
you can have this get started which includes that box and 2 others and its 1 buck cheaper.
>>
>>51697202
>>51697205

do i take a butcher or tyrant instead of 3 leadbelchers?
>>
Hello lads, I want to finally give AOS a crack after mothballing my fantasy stuff a couple of years ago.

I used to have Lizardmen, Chaos, Orcs and Goblins but the thought of rebasing them (I know I don't have to) makes me queasy

I have to admit I like the Stormcast aesthetic, and was thinking of giving them a go, as far as starting a Stormcast army... in terms of a recommendation, is it as simple as going with a Start Collecting set or can y'all recommend anything else?
>>
>>51697209
Yeah, had the same thing with my Ironjawz. I liked them, and I decided to go for the SC, which is cheaper than the gore gruntas alone. It is the very best SC orice wise however, sincz Ironjawz got released under the period where everything was super expensive. Like fuck me, to have proper Ironfist I need to spend basically 120 euros on brutes, then 90 euros on the Mawkrusha.
>>
>>51697301
SC! Stormcast would do well if you buy the starter box. Sell the KB part and for 100-ish euros you'll get 3 battleline/troops/core, three leaders, three special units which will always see use both in friendly and competitive play.
From there onwards I'd say it's up to you experimenting and buying what you need to supplement your playstal. As a tip, concussors from the dracothian guard will always bee a good addition.
>>
>>51697301
The SC Stormcast is a trap unless you also get the Stormcast half of the base game, then it's excellent. The issue with the SC is that it contains two Retributors that are worthless on their own, but complete the three Retributors in the base game by forming a five-dude unit.
That said, if you know someone to pawn the Bloodbound off to, grab the base game and the SC, it provides you with an excellent army for fairly cheap.
>>
how about this then

1 tyrant 160
6 ironguts 440
6 leadbelchers 320
2x3x3 bulls 240

20 gnoblars 100
40 gnoblars 200
>>
>>51692448
>>
>>51696749
Age of Chaos started 1000 years ago, this was when Chaos first became a major threat. Sigmar closed the gates to Azyr halfway through the Age of Chaos, so 500 years ago. This is measure from the opening of the Realmgate Wars book, it's been at least three or four generations since then.
>>
File: Cal4.jpg (392KB, 485x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cal4.jpg
392KB, 485x600px
elves actually coming back or is it just some kind of shitty joke meme?
>>
Had a couple of friendly open play games yesterday at my local gw. Was the two funnest games I've had in a while. Had about 600 points of spoopy spooks and skellybones. My Banshee hid in a ruin and bounced all wounds off on a flat 3+ save and shrieked 2 concussors off the table by herself.
>>
>>51697102
Hallowguild is the army that one guy with the really nice Azyr conversions used. It's his own creation. Archibold is the name he's given to his Gryph hound, who's performed exceedingly well on the Warhammer TV streams.
>>
>>51693036
>>51693189

>Tfw a quote of (You) makes it into the meme bingo

I feel like the prettiest princess
>>
>>51697601
>never ever
From the looks of things its dorfs next, then who knows. I feel like this last update should have been elves though, the birds aesthetic works much better for the elves than the storm cast seeing as they already have that sky chariot, eagles and pheonixes.
>>
>>51697669
Yeah, I don't know what GW was thinking with giving the chocobo-things to Stormcast. It doesn't fit their aesthetic at all.

They would've been much more fitting for elves, Tzeentch, or even Freeguild.
>>
>>51693189
By the way, do we consider people bringing issues about 9th-faggots as part of thread containment outbreak or it isn't part of the bingo?
>>
>>51697599
Weren't the Nexus wars fought DURING the age of myth though, and the age of chaos began with the Pantheon's defeat/ Sigmar's retreat?
>>
>>51697668
Which one was it, Anon?
>>
>>51697669
And the update before that should have been elves as well. I mean, just look at all those Tzaangor variants and that Lord of Change. That bird aesthetic is totally elves, right?
>>
>>51697747
We probably should, though I am fairly sure it's just one asshole that wants to start shit.
>>
>>51697781
Will you stop if we give you a bingo square
My life is mostly devoid of meaning otherwise
>>
>>51697840
It was a good comment though.
>>
Whats an interesting and unconventional army to play at 1000pts? I need a new project. have rotbringers, ironjawz, fyreslayers and tzeentch.
>>
>>51697810
By the way, is the image a representative of the fucking "OIL YOUR GRYPHONS" assholes or not?
>>
>>51697909
It was appreciated enough to get on the bingo and I'm happy people liked it

On topic, how many people are running mixed armies within alliances? I like stories about your dudes, I wanna hear what people have got.

I'm working on the fluff for a Stormcast/Dark Elves force with a Spartan/Greek theme, waiting on the new tome before I commit to models though
>>
File: IMG_2621.jpg (714KB, 1392x1104px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.jpg
714KB, 1392x1104px
>>51697730
These bulky fuckers look nothing like the elegant, sleek elven hawks and eagles and whatnot; Tzeentch's bird theme has bird-dudes, not bird-mounts and Freeguild already have the gorgeous Demigryphs.
Palladors are fine where they are, I say.
>>
>>51697993
I'm running a mixed destruction force, the bulk of which is Moonclan grots with a few spiderfang and some leadbelchers
>>
>>51698010
>nothing like the elegant, sleek elven hawks and eagles and whatnot

sure okay
>>
>>51698010
>implying griffons wouldn't have been perfect for elves.

fuck it. Give SC all the toys.
>>
>>51697993
I'm really tempted to do a Scourge Privateers/Spireguard/Stormcast force, centered around Corsair Adventures on the High Seas.
The Stormcast were only recently added to the idea when I thought to myself that the new vanguard hunters could be easily converted to carry sabres and flintlocks.
>>
>>51698186
The axes are perfect for boarding axes already tho.
>>
>>51698186
I love it
>>
>>51697993
Well, I've been working on my Ironjawz, and after quickly seeing a Megaboss with brown skin at the shop it dawned on le that the orruks were now the absolute perfect candidate to make the Iron Horde.

Finding >>51692653 was the last drop I needed to convince me, which suits me just fine, as I kinda hate painting orks in green (I know,I know)

So far I have ardboyz painted in Rust colours and brown skin, which I see as standard Mag'Hars, trying to join the Horde. Brutes will be Blackrocks, same colours, so dark armour and dark grey skin.

I'm seeig some good opportunity here and there, like some Broken Hand Warchanter (slight conversion needed)/ Brute Boss with the Klaw and no torso armor, or a Shadowmoon shaman, with some Bleeding Hollows (Bonesplitterz) to boot.

I might have disliked the story and the game itself, but I'll be damned if I didn't like the esthetics and the musics.

I'll just have my Boss named Blackfist (very subtle I know), and his Iron Waaagh/Horde. God I have so many ideas now.
>>
>>51697785
You're being pedantic, or autistic, its hard to tell.
>>
File: IMG_2622.jpg (50KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2622.jpg
50KB, 873x627px
>>51698075
Look at this graceful beast and tell me it matches the Gryph-chargers' design beyond both having a beak.
>>
>>51698263
I was speaking in jest. I guess I didn't lay it on thick enough.
>>
>>51698010
I'd hardly call those malnurished, stringy things "bulky."

Dracoths are bulky.
>>
>>51698264
>look at this griffon and tell me how you can think its anything like these other griffons.

do I even need to respond to this non-sense?
>>
File: IMG_2623.jpg (528KB, 1392x1656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2623.jpg
528KB, 1392x1656px
>>51698206
Well, to be perfectly honest, I want those axes for another project. I love how sleek they look.
>>
>>51698362
>malnurished stringy things
It's lean. There's a difference. These guys are lean.
>>
>>51698406
Yes, thank you, that's the word I'm looking for. Lean, not bulky.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>51698310
Maybe next time make it funny
>>
>>51698380
>wings, head of a hawk, hind legs of a lion fethered upper torso, enormous claws, large eyes, slim body, stuby beak
>some fethers on the neck, compact & muscular body, horns, scaled forelimbs, beady eyes, hooved hind legs, elongated jagged beak
Yes, totally the same beast.
>>
File: hqdefault2IA45AL6.jpg (141KB, 789x475px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault2IA45AL6.jpg
141KB, 789x475px
>>51698574

have fun with that.
>>
>>51698469
They seem to have roughly the dimensions of a Juggernaut of Khorne. That's not something I'd call lean except maybe in comparison to Dracoths or Mournfangs.
>>
>>51697840
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>51696956
Sadly nothing about orks or lizardmen/seraphon.
Btw, the best epub reader for Win10?
>>
>>51698758
Litteraly just type epub reader in chrome man, and take the first one that come up. It'll install the module, drag and drop to your desktop, done.
Or convert it to pdf on internet.
>>
>>51698615
Was my plan for them, running a tzeentch themed undivided list and these guys would be good "Juggarnauts"
>>
Plague drones with long mouth proboscis or ass proboscis?
>>
>>51687562
I'll tell you the same thing that people told the WHFB players when AoS came out.

There's nothing stopping you from playing it the old way.
>>
>>51700138
Both so you can show others the joy of being spit roasted by one of the Grandfathers chosen.
>>
>>51700440
Fill me up with your larval brood and make my belly swell with your blessings, daddy.
>>
File: 4ac.jpg (72KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
4ac.jpg
72KB, 621x621px
>>51700471
>>
File: 20170212_212111.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170212_212111.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>51679639
Hey /AoSg/, here's my test scheme for my Counts as Daemonettes. What do yall think?

Keep in mind, this is mostly a color test, and lacks Washes, highlights and such.
>>
>>51700928
shit, is that a kingdom death model?
>>
>>51701047
Nah, its actually just a Kings of Wrath mini. Its still pretty dam good looking though.
>>
>>51701115
i just looked them up. damn, those girls are thicc
>>
>>51700928
>>51701197

Not only is the girl thicc but so is that paint job. Thin yo paints.
>>
File: thin your paints.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
thin your paints.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>51700928
>>
>>51701240
Yeah this is true.

Thin your paints bro.

But excellent taste in women, though.
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.