[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1338: FMAB Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 557
Thread images: 82

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51670388
>>
>What time does the FMAB Jump start?
>Would it be possible to save Mrs Tucker or is the best I can do is save Nina?

FMAB as in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Sorry, I thought the series was known enough that I could abbreviate.

Gonna save as many people as possible. Or get others to save as many people in possible.
>>
>>51679565
I have read it every jump on the drive and I still have no ideawhat that jump is

>>51679625
there is a full metal alchemist jump but there is not a brotherhood jump specifically
>>
Renegade Jump # 46 Outlaw Star
Origin: Bounty Hunter (100)
Race: ctarl-ctarl (150)
Starting Location: Tenrei

Perks:
*Muscular (0)
*Dirty Fighting (0)
*Trick Shot (100, Discount)
*Tao Magic (300)

Equipment:

Ship:
*Medium Frame (0)
*Grappler Arms (0) 2 Slots
*Grappler Ax (0) 1 Slot
*Torpedoes (150) 2 slots
*Repair Drones (50)
*Boosters (50)
*Etheric Drive (50)
*Ship AI (0)

Journal Entry # 750951

Why does my ship have arms? Why is it carrying an ax? I have no idea, nor do I expect an answer but what the hell I am at a hot spring planet so I am taking a vacation and I’m too drunk to care.

We are supposed to be hunting some pirates or something here but honestly I really don’t care. I mean the spaceships have arms… that’s not even logical. I’m drunk and even I know that. It even has an Ax, how is an Axe a space ship weapon. Is our ship’s ai secretly a dwarf or a Viking; I wouldn’t be surprised at this point

Journal Entry # 750955

Whelp I bumped in to a pirate, some Gene Starwind; He got away but wow… he has a lot of people after him, quite a few with sizable counties of their own, maybe I’ll catch some of them. I mean just because I am in another insane world doesn’t mean I can’t load up on money and get some nice things.

Journal Entry # 750956

Ok so those stupid grappler arms are more useful than I thought and my ship is torn to hell to prove it. I mean you would think torpedoes and summoning lightning dragons would be good enough to keep people from deciding they want to have their ship punch our ship and rip it apart but no… so now I have to find means of repairing the ship. Some guy named Fred Lou seems to be willing to lend me the money but I have a bad feeling about this.
>>
File: Class-Up_6.jpg (348KB, 759x438px) Image search: [Google]
Class-Up_6.jpg
348KB, 759x438px
I know Bio-Androids in Dragon Ball Multiverse normally can't absorb fully mechanical androids like Android 16, but what if you take Savage Salvage in Kantai Collection beforehand?

Would that allow me to absorb 13, 14, 15, 16, and 19?
>>
>>51679642
The jump assumes manga/Brotherhood canon, not the 2003 anime canon.
>>
>>51679678
It wouldn't really be absorbing in the same vein as Cell at that point. You're eating them, breaking them down and adding their technology to yourself.
>>
>>51679678
that perk was made for that specific magical realm. So yes
>>51679686
then just say full metal alchemist.
>>
Are there any perks that allow for power transference? Not power sharing, like with Sacrificial Bestowment, I don't care about being able to retain the power. I just want to give companion perks that I thought would suit them well but that CP limits on the import keep them from getting. So I'd buy them, and then hand them off to them.
>>
>>51679782
Ghost Rider's drop-in capstone and its upgrade.
>>
>>51679782
The deal perks from either Ravenloft or Ghost Rider might do it, make a deal with them that transfers the power to them.
>>
>>51679782
Medaka Box and maybe ghost rider
>>
>>51679817
>>51679819
>>51679824
Yeah, those actually all work great. Thanks, guys.
>>
>>51679782
>>51679834
There's also Power Transfer from Bleach.
>>
>>51679678
>>51679678
You want 'Part of Something Larger' from FLCL.
>>
>>51679625
Okay, if we assume you start the jump at least two years after Ed and Al performed human transmutation to get their mother back, that would mean You would arrive in the world a little before Nina is born, she's about four in canon and we know that she knew of her mother and saw them fight, which means if we assume you are in the world at least 3 years prior to Nina's age when she dies you can definitely save her and Mrs. Tucker before they die.

I hope that makes a but of sense, my wording seems a bit wonky.
>>
>>51679917
>self shilling intensifies
>>
>>51680021
And by "save Nina and Mrs. Tucker" we mean "savagely beat Shou to death", right? You know, in a way so that they'll never find out it was you, of course. But knowing Shou as a loving father who died in a horrible mugging gone wrong would obviously be preferable for...well, everyone involved, really, including Shou. It's a better ending than he deserves.
>>
>>51680054

Always with the murder even when you outclass your opponent so hard he might as well be an ant in comparison. Is there a reason you always go for this option? Are you so sadistic that other methods don't even occur to you?
>>
>>51680091
This is a man who turned his wife and daughter into horrible half-animal monstrosities that did nothing but beg for death. Murdering him is the merciful option. If I was being cruel, I'd force him to use himself in one of his experiments.
>>
>>51680054
I was thinking about him becoming the hostile rival of the drawback. Usually if I make it so they are protected by fiat or severe consequences to keep me from taking the easy way out.
>>
File: 1469375814156.jpg (57KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
1469375814156.jpg
57KB, 529x386px
>>51680091
>different methods of murder

I'm glad you asked, random anon! There's punching, stabbing, exploding, creating the concept of suicide within the enemy's subconscious mind, causing them to develop an allergy to oxygen that turns their lungs into blood taffy, cursing them to repeat a single task over and over without stopping to eat, a heart attack from excessive coitus, a normal heart attack, their hearts coming to life and developing a taste for internal organs and literally attacking them, eaten by a dragon, eaten by a lion, having such bad luck they get hit by a car or a plane crash that miraculously doesn't hurt anyone else, HP loss, having all of their life energy drained, developing turbo cancer from intense radiation, having parasitic wasps or insects burst from a major organ, being sent to the moon, being made into the moon and exploding, being sealed into a rock that becomes a popular tourist attraction in your small town Japanese home, or being hit with a slice of french toast at terminal velocity after folding it 1000 times and giving it edges of steel.

Wait, did I misunderstand the question?
>>
>>51680091
It's just the same thing as NTR anon
>>
>>51680091
See >>51680116, you might have had a point if it was most other fictional characters. But in this case, anon is being unusually merciful. I personally would start with something like the Human Centipede, but using one man's digestive track and dislocating his limbs into each other.
>>
>>51680146
>a heart attack from excessive coitus
Heavens, NO
>>
Is there a way as a devil tiger with inner world to build your charmset to make your inner world bigger, impose your world on the outside world, and/or become a bigass avatar of your world?
>>
>>51680146
>being made into the moon and exploding
Dammit Heavens I thought you were getting over this!
>>
>>51680091
Not him, but do you actually have a point, or are you just going to sit there and censure someone over the internet as if your way of doing things is the only right way? Also, why the fuck are you trying to identify anons, of all people, on the internet?
>>
>>51680021
Thank you! Im assuming Nina was one or two when Tucker turned his wife into a chimera so that should give me enough time.
>>
>>51680116
I'm just gonna say- while making it so he dies an innocent man in the eyes of the people who loved him is better than having the two realize what type of person he really is (unless you have the skills needed to help the two go through the grief of it all in a healthy manner or get Shou to quit being a fucko, but that's not exactly something the FMA jump alone gives you) and likely have a large part of their worldview shattered, you're still murdering someone.

Personally, I think he deserves it, but anon might have some piping hot opinions about killing.
>>
>>51680054
I mean, its up to you really, I personally would just take Mrs.Tucker and Nina straight away the moment Mrs.Tucker would be turned into a Chimera, sorta interrupt the process you know? That way Mrs. Tucker knows Shou is crazy and Tucker fucks up and misses out on becoming a state alchemist.

Its up to you what you do to Shou, you could try bringing his plan to to goverment? I don't quite know how that'll turn out, buts its a possibility.

Arguably the better option is to frame him for shit he didn't do so he gets a life sentence, or just kill him. Sometimes words cannot reach people like Tucker, and maybe its a blessing to just put the mad man out of his existance.
>>
>>51680146
>Turned into a rock in a japanese tourist town
Heavens, have you been following Josuke ?
>>
>>51680164
Preventing him from going bug fucking nuts might also help. He truly did go as far off the deep end as possible, despite being high functioning crazy. I ain't really gonna blame anyone for killing the guy though.
>>
>>51680054
>>51680091
Personally I plan on recruiting him.
I'll stage his death, then keep him working in a hidden lab.

I'm sure I can vat-grow enough braindead animals and humans to give him plenty of research materials.

He's pretty brilliant, lack of humanity aside. I'm not one to just toss away a resource like that.
>>
>>51680201
Many jumpers can justify murder just by saying that they're the jumper.
>>
>>51680185
Theoretically. There's a fairly popular set of homebrew charms (in a document called "The Fourth Soul", if you want to look them up) that deals with that sort of stuff, and Mardukth has said that he's fine with you using homebrew so long as you're reasonable about it.
>>
>>51680146
>being hit with a slice of french toast at terminal velocity after folding it 1000 times and giving it edges of steel.
I...I...what?!
>>
File: 1470357722677.jpg (61KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
1470357722677.jpg
61KB, 600x782px
>>51680186
IT DOESN'T COUNT IF THEY WERE ALREADY MY ENEMIES BEFOREHAND
>>51680184
Look. When you have a lot of freeform magic, a lot of spare time, and no shortage of enemies you'd like to remove from the mortal coil, finding ways to fatally excise someone from the equation becomes a creativity exercise.
>>51680223
Maybe. Kid knows how to hang out, you know?

Also hi, how's things.
>>
>>51680184
Can you think of a better reason to have 1ups and resurrection magic? Cause I can't.
>>
>>51680116

No it isn't. The merciful option is reforming him into a decent human being using one of the many perks available for exactly this purpose and not taking a father away from him family who will miss him. But I suppose you don't want to waste time on "scum" like him right? It's much easier to kill him and pretend to be a moral paragon of good in adition to satisfying your revenge boner than put any thought at actually helping people.
>>
>>51680252
Thanks I will look into it!
>>
>>51680246
Except he's not. The tragedy of what Shou did is compounded by the fact that stable human-animal chimerization was already a thing, if a state secret. Shou's not treading new ground, he's failing to live up to the experiments that have already been done in the field. I suppose it's impressive that he got as far as he did with the limited facilities available to him, but if you really want human chimeras the technology has already been perfected. You can skip him entirely.
>>
>>51680091
>Always with the murder even when you outclass your opponent so hard he might as well be an ant in comparison.

You act as if "outclassing" someone actually matters. Being unable to punch open a tank doesn't absolve someone of their actions, similar to how being up against the entirety of a country's law enforcement doesn't wash away your crimes or entitle you to a fair duel.
>>
>>51680271
Can you just fuck right off with your moralizing billshit? Wow, because using perks to mind-rape someone is so much better, isn't it? Because setting a precedent that no one else can follow after you leave is also good, right?

Anyway, this is stupid. No one wins a morality argument, you utter moron. You're not going to change someone's views on something like this over the internet.
>>
>>51680091
So would you leave someone like Kefka alive even if it causes the world to end?
>>
>>51680271
I don't see how using magic powers to rewrite his mind into one I think is "better" is actually more moral than just killing him. If anything it's a greater evil, I'd be disregarding someone's personal sovereignty for the sake of my own desires. Tearing them apart and reconfiguring the remains into an arrangement that I prefer. Just like he did, when he mutilated his wife and daughter. I suppose you do have a point, though, that mind crushing him would leave the Tucker family with a loving father. A loving father who is just a simulacrum of the original dwelling inside the same flesh, but if I'm going to hide the truth from them anyway they won't notice. So yeah, alright. I'll mind crush him, for their sake.
>>
File: Diabolical Laughter.gif (764KB, 450x380px) Image search: [Google]
Diabolical Laughter.gif
764KB, 450x380px
>arguing about morality
>not just taking the superior, intelligent option of being a saturday morning cartoon villain
>>
>>51680282
Shou was basically running the philosopher stone plant wasn't he?
>>51680340
>Jumper is Aku
>He still somehow runs into Jack every week or so even after leaving
>All of Jumper's plans get foiled
>>
>>51680325
You know that of all people, a jumper is the one most likely to answer yes just because he can escape the world ending into his alternate universe or warehouse.
>>
>>51680340
I should make a Better Angels jump. Anyone familiar with that game? It's a superhero RPG where all powers actually come from being possessed by otherworldly spirits, whatever the host might believe. The players are "hellbinders", people stuck with demonic spirits that are trying to satisfy their desires for evil through cartoon villainy instead of genuinely monstrous acts. So it's stuff like "Okay, Zargathrax the Abominable, I know you want me to rape that little girl. But what if instead I just stole the puppies from a bunch of little girls? That would still be causing them suffering, right? Not as much, but I can make up for it with volume."
>>
File: Ara3.jpg (70KB, 604x827px) Image search: [Google]
Ara3.jpg
70KB, 604x827px
>>51680146

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51680367
>Shou was basically running the philosopher stone plant wasn't he?
In the 2003 anime. The jump is based on the manga and 2009 anime, where he's killed by Scar.
>>
>>51680367
>Jumper is Aku
>He still somehow runs into Jack every week or so even after leaving
>Jack swings his sword, Jumper flies away, probably saying something like "I'LL BE BACK, SAMURAI!"
>And then he'll flutter off over the horizon and they won't see each other for about, a week
>And then they'll do the same thing, allll over again
FTFY

>>51680387
...that actually sounds really cool. Please make that, it would be amazing.
>>
>>51680325
>>51680336

>Implying mindrape

Except people can change. People change all the time. They can become better and worse depending on the circumstances they live in. And hell even if you don't want to change his morality you could easilly bypass this event in any number of ways with better consequences than simply killing him. But you are right morality is not something we should discuss here in JC let's get back to talking about killing Scion.
>>
Would Narnian Witchcraft give you minor, basic control over the elements?
>>
>>51679917

That perk just seems like another version of Savage Salvage to me.
>>
>>51680419
I agree that people can change. But considering that what Shou did to his wife and to his daughter were two separate incidents, I can't see how he could realistically be convinced to change. You can't argue with him on the basis of it hurting his loved ones, because he already saw what happened to his wife before he did it to Nina. He knows they're suffering. And when Ed and Al confront him after transmuting Nina, Shou's unrepentent, saying how a true scientist doesn't let moral taboo hold him back. I don't think this is a man who can be swayed from his path without radically changing who he is.
>>
>>51680419
>you could easilly bypass this event in any number of ways with better consequences than simply killing him.
It's merely your opinion that you can do something with better consequences than killing. And that's your opinion.

>But you are right morality is not something we should discuss here in JC let's get back to talking about killing Scion.
False dichotomy. There are more things to discuss. And if you actually wanted to have a discussion, you shouldn't have barged in acting like your opponent was objectively wrong and actually evil. This just feels like a bad attempt to garner sympathy on your part.
>>
>>51680413
>>Jumper is Aku
>>He still somehow runs into Jack every week or so even after leaving
>>Jack swings his sword, Jumper flies away, probably saying something like "I'LL BE BACK, SAMURAI!"
>>And then he'll flutter off over the horizon and they won't see each other for about, a week
>>And then they'll do the same thing, allll over again
You forgot the most important part
>Jumper spends like ten minutes on his throne ordering a pizza.
>He gets bored and decides to mess with Jack.
>>
>>51680419
>Except people can change. People change all the time.
Your anime is rarely an accurate depiction of reality, anon. People do change, yes, but change of that magnitude is nearly unprecedented.
>>
This guy isn't gonna ruin morality debates in the future is he? I generally try arguing for nicer methods too but I try not to be a dick about it since this is a fantasy game and all. Murder ain't always the answer and all that jazz.
>>
>>51680413
>...that actually sounds really cool. Please make that, it would be amazing.
I'll do some brainstorming. There are some mechanics that I'm not sure how well they'd translate to Jumpchain. Like, instead of the GM playing the demons, it's another player. Every player's demon is played by someone else at the table, sets up a competitive aspect to it as well as a cooperative one. You really want to screw your friend over with a demand from his demon, but you also don't want him to be in too much trouble or else your team can't accomplish its goals. And we don't do potato mode, here, so I'm not sure how to adapt that bit. I'll think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 384x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 384x960px
>>51680391
Bueno.
Bodacious Babes it is.
>>
File: Chibi Sadako.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chibi Sadako.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>>51680525
Good luck, anon. I believe in you! And so does tiny Sadako!
>>
File: Lunars WIP 0.2.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Lunars WIP 0.2.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Hello anons. Just decided to say 'fuck it' and drop a WIP now, since this is progressing annoyingly slow.

It's not terribly more finished than last time by my reckoning, but it's got /some/ extra stuff?

Changelog:
>finished Casteless and Full Moon perk trees
>fleshed out Changing Moon a bit more, almost finished it. It's only missing one perk, just as No Moons still are.
>tweaked Chimerical a bit, and did the same for Moonphase Aspects to make the benefits more obvious. Are they better like this?
>had a bit of a reshuffling with the undiscounted perks going on.

Still need the undiscounted perk exclusive for Full Moons, since Changing and No Moons have one. But their anima is really simple, not much to do with that. I'm thinking maybe something that boosts you under the light of the full moon? But it feels a bit weird as an exclusive, so any other suggestions would be welcome.

Changing Moons' second 200cp perk... I'm thinking something based on Luna being build for seduction and the Lunars being the waifus of Exalted? But how do I write Waifus: The Perk?

In any case, I'll see if I can't drop another WIP tomorrow, with either the Undiscounted perks finished or enough items done to add them in.

Any comments, suggestions, and calls to ban me from writing forever are welcome.
>>
File: Bueno_Excellente_001.jpg (114KB, 595x659px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno_Excellente_001.jpg
114KB, 595x659px
>>51679678

did somebody say Bueno ?
>>
>>51680504
You always get people like this who show up to ruin arguments.
>>
>>51680567
Fuck off Tera.
>>
>>51680581
Fuck off Tera.
>>
>>51680559
yes
>>
>>51680594
Fuck Tera off.
>>
>>51680559
You are just the BEST Mardukth
>>
File: Yay!.jpg (62KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Yay!.jpg
62KB, 1280x800px
>>51680559
>>
>>51680611
Off Fuck Tera
>>
>>51680611
Terra off fuck.
>>
>>51680559
Please just leave forever. You're a disgrace, trying to force Exalted onto the drive. I'm sure you even have an SB account, and cater to the IRC. You'd probably try to include free tea if you could get away with it, you damn omnipotence-wanker.
>>
>>51680594
>>51680611
>>51680640
TERA Jump when?
>>
>>51680640
>>51680643

areT ffo uckF
>>
>>51680659
At first I thought this was serious, but then I read the 'free tea' line and had chuckle.
>>
>>51680559
Looks good so far but it needs more waifus; such as our Solar bond mate, other Lunars, and their solar bond mates all of whom waifus.
>>
>>51680681
When you make it. If there were more endgame lore videos up I might have considered it, but it's a pain in the ass to find lore for TERA and replaying the game is even more of a pain in the ass than grinding Tower of Saviours.
>>
>>51680559
Did you seriously just include the word "waifu" in a jump. I'm sorry, you're now banned from writing jumps.
>>
>>51680729
Dude we've had waifu in jumps before.
>>
File: 409.jpg (239KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
409.jpg
239KB, 600x620px
>>51680729
>He doesn't like waifus
Anon, is there something you have to tell us?
>>
>>51680737
I think anon is making a joke, read the spoiler in Mardukth's post.
>>
>>51680559
...On a vaguely related note.

In Infernals, can our GSP companions also import their waifu/husbando into being their Lunar Mate, instead of just picking up their native counterpart?
>>
>>51680759
he likes it anal like you tho
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>51680596
>>51680620
>>51680624
Well, thanks. That's quite the positive response.

>>51680659
Oh hey, someone actually took me up on that.

>>51680712
Well, yeah. I still need to get to the Companions section.

Patience, anon. Waifus will be there.

>>51680729
Okay, I knew this day would come. I'll turn in my writing badge then.

Honestly, I don't even know what to call the perk? That's what happens when I don't know how to write it.

>>51680766
Yup, they can import too.
>>
>>51680792
>Waifus will be there.
Then all will be well.
>>
File: 1484358943391.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484358943391.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>51680767
>This is the best answer he could give.
>>
File: Hehehehe.gif (371KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hehehehe.gif
371KB, 500x281px
>>51680806
You call THAT smug? THIS is smug!
>>
>SDA is here
See you all next thread, I guess.
>>
>>51680848
SDA is here to replace the jumpmakers that left
>>
>>51680367
>>51680340
>>51680413
And yet Aku took over the world, regularly genocides other planets and terrorizes billions.

He doesn't directly kill children for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_8792.jpg (1MB, 1249x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8792.jpg
1MB, 1249x1920px
Im curious, Jumpers, do you happen to ever hold back your powers, or put on a nice face for long periods of time? Do you ever hide it from even your companions?

What exactly happened when you just stopped pulling punches and let people know how terrifying you can be with the gifts you have? Did your companions have a reaction obfuscated terror or something?

I kinda went a ham and pulled something like pic related on a villain one time. It definitely got me some more wary looks from the people I was trying to befriend in the jump.
>>
>>51680860
Yeah, if he could also replace their jumps, that'd be great. Wakfu and Wild_Card certainly weren't our best, and for the latter it'd at least be karmic justice.
>>
Do you guys think a Towergirls Jump could work?
>>
>>51680875
Judging by the previews for Season 5, that may not be the case anymore.

>>51680878
The more powerful I became, the more silly and friendly I became in my most recent chain. When a certain group of heroes tried to catch me, recently, and pushed my patience a little too far, my response was to show them my true form. They were left hospitalized for several weeks.
>>
>>51680906
Maybe? I'm not sure how much there is beyond "choose the girl you need to save" though.
Accidental Magical Girl, on the other hand, might work better. Would be neat to see the Overcity.
>>
>>51680906
There is nothing to that setting beyond Lewd, no.
>>
>>51680906
Yes.
>>
>>51680906
That's... actually a tough one.
>>
>>51680906
If ToLoveRu is accepted, then Tower Girls can be accepted.
>>
>>51681040
If Senran Kagura can be accepted, then ToLoveRu can be accepted.
>>
File: peopledie.jpg (24KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
peopledie.jpg
24KB, 640x368px
>>51679645
Renegade Jump # 47 Gundam Seed
Origin: Orb
Starting Location: Australia

Perks:
*Coordinator (0)
*Diplomatic Response (0)
*Prodigy (400)
*Polymath (300, Discount)

Equipment: (+500 for Mecha)
*Strike Freedom Gundam (800)

(So this isn’t G Gundam so I know nothing except everyone hates the main character for his inability to die when he is killed.)

Journal Entry # 751226

Ummm wow this is serious. Giant robots political intrigue, no clear solution. I was never one for mecha but at least it’s the sort of world I was hoping to explore. I am kind of backing space Switzerland in the whole Coordinator Human war thing.

I am trying to use my political savvy not to die, also for some reason I have a really really good mecha that I am not too shabby at flying

Journal Entry # 751239

Ok so it turns out everybody is a bunch of ass holes in charge. Not that I am surprised it’s just unfortunate because they are going to get a lot of innocent people killed. I am considering doing something I promised myself I would never do and that’s just mind controlling everyone and forcing an equitable solution on them.

Journal Entry # 751589

So that was a thing, Who knew fallowing a pop singer would lead to me saving the world by stopping everyone from blowing eachother to hell. I finally did use my mind control powers and I finally forced everyone in to bunch of treaties to stop trying to kill each other.

I was highly tempted to release a genetic treatment that would make everyone far superior to Coordinators but that would lead to more trouble instead of less. For now we have an uneasy peace. I have no idea what destiny holds in store for this world but I did my best.
>>
File: Mimic Queen is better.jpg (107KB, 571x603px) Image search: [Google]
Mimic Queen is better.jpg
107KB, 571x603px
>>51680906

YES
>>
File: itwasmebarry.jpg (73KB, 408x303px) Image search: [Google]
itwasmebarry.jpg
73KB, 408x303px
>>51680906
> Companions rush to save the princess.
> Finally after many trials, they real the final room.
> They open the door.
> The princess is me. I am the princess.
> They close the door.
>>
>>51681076
>except everyone hates the main character
You better not be a Christian because hating on Jesus is a sin.
>>
>>51680878
Not... really? I just don't really see the point. Unless you count just not certain ones or not always needing to use them? But that's "holding back" in the same way that not picking fights is being a pacifist.
>>
>>51681076
No, you got it pretty right. Pretty much all the people in charge are assholes and mind controlling everyone into honoring the treaties they signed is probably the only way to actually fix anything.

Also:
> I have no idea what destiny holds in store for this world but I did my best.
Pun intentional?
>>
>>51679625
Bit late, but the Ishval War starts in 1901, so you arrive in 1900. Shou Tucker turns his wife into a chimera in 1912, so you've got plenty of time.

Bit of a shame that you can barely get involved with the main plot, though. I guess you could teach the Elric brothers or kill Father?
>>
>>51681172
Yes, yes it was.
>>
>>51680906
You'd have to focus on the non-lewd mechanics, but at that point you could make a generic Rescue the Princess/Prince Jump.

I wont say its impossible, but be careful dude
>>
>>51680906

I dunno, it's fun and all but a it's basically sold as a setting that caters to ALL THE FETISHES and you don't really know much about the world at large last I checked besides there being all these kingdoms with princesses that get kidnapped by dragons who are also princesses.
>>
Hey /jc/ what are your houserules?
>>
>>51681339
#1: Butts.
#2: Shake em hardcore.
>>
>>51681243
Magnificent. Do me a solid and kick Gilbert Durandal in the dick for me. You were so cool, Gil, why did you go full-on Darth Palpatine towards the end of the series? Sure, you were a bit amoral in your realpolitik, but overall your goals were pretty altruistic. You just wanted a nice, stable society where people stopped shooting each other with giant doom lasers. That thing with Meer Campbell was kind of scummy, but trying to kill Lacus Clyne more than makes up for it. But then whoops, Morosawa wrote herself into a corner and had all of the villains defeated with another ten episodes left in the lineup for the season, so now we have to make Durandal a lot more cartoonishly evil. Let's give him a weird eugenics plan, and have him build a bunch of giant doom lasers of his own, and sit in a big throne next to a window into space making my comparison to Darth Palpatine far more literal than it had to be. There's a perk to keep peoples' characters from derailing, right? In Total Drama Island I think? I should definitely bring that to SEED. Durandal deserves better than to be some strawman for Kira and Lacus to knock down to demonstrate how virtuous they are.
>>
>>51681339
Fuck drawback limits. When I see them, I instead institute a 600 CP cap. Also, my jumper doesn't know which drawbacks they've taken.
>>
>>51681381
I assume you mean those which are based on number chosen? If so, then yeah, I do the same thing.
>>
File: 1477270987955.png (159KB, 746x366px) Image search: [Google]
1477270987955.png
159KB, 746x366px
>>51681339
Latest chain has the rules 'all metaknowledge is lost before a jump begins, attempts to circumvent this result in angry toasters' and 'jumper is unaware of encounters with their benefactor and what their purchases are, outside of the knowledge required to use them.'
>>
>>51680792
>Honestly, I don't even know what to call the perk? That's what happens when I don't know how to write it.

What is the perk supposed to do?
>>
>>51680559
>So it is that you five objects have been forged for you, and you now hold possession of four powerful Graces of your own.
Aside from the spelling, are there four, or five?
the waifu perk is going to be for handholding isn't it.

>>51681339
Warehouse return option refreshes every 100 jumps.
>>
>>51681339
First five Jumps can be chosen, after that have to be rolled.
After the fifth Jump, Jumper isn't aware of the drawbacks and must do things by ear.
>>
Lol dirge is trashing LoT on SB.
>>
Other than SCP and X-Men Movies what jumps have the strongest healing factors in terms of what what they let you regenerate from?
>>
>>51681339
Companions stay dead, children and creations don't count as companions, items don't respawn unless they say they do, perks aren't absolute unless they explicitly mention as much, drawbacks can be mitigated but not completely canceled out by perks
>>
>>51681444
I'm not /entirely/ sure yet. It's related to this bit, in my original post.

>Changing Moons' second 200cp perk... I'm thinking something based on Luna being build for seduction and the Lunars being the waifus of Exalted? But how do I write Waifus: The Perk?

>>51681475
>Aside from the spelling, are there four, or five?
There are four. Thanks for catching that.

Well, proper Fair Folk have five, but Lunars actually have a soul so they can't get a Heart to simulate a sense of self.

>spoiler
Most probably, yes.
>>
>>51681477
Hey, maybe if Lot didn't want to get trashed he shouldn't have let his daughters be raped in place of angels. That's just...I mean, is that really any better?
>>
>>51681477
link?
>>
>>51681534
This.

Lot was a douche. Though when his daughters got him drunk and fucked him to keep the family name alive I guess that was revenge?
>>
>>51681339
Ignore Drawback Caps, Companions can not be removed from the party, I can't retire, The Jumper does not choose what they get.
>>
>>51681339

Body modifications and physical training carry over. I know how ridiculous it might be for a child to be subtly ripped or to have tattoos carry over from form to form, but damnit I don't wanna repeat this shit every ten years.
>>
>>51681491
Prototype, Nasuverse (DA and Third Magic, technically), Creepypasta, Hellsing, Underworld, GATE. Oh, and the Lunars jump, eventually.

All have options ranging from very small pieces of yourself all the way to nothing at all.
>>
>>51681339
Jumper is required to have enough importance in a plot/setting that if someone were to view their adventures from the viewpoint of a TV show/cartoon/anime/etc., they would be considered a major character. Doesn't have to be a main character, but at least a major character.

Warehouse "Return" option refreshes after ten jumps, or one gauntlet. Refreshed Returns do not stack. Only one Return is available per setting until refreshed.

If the Jumper is significantly beyond a setting in terms of power, Jumper is then turned into a Sealed *Insert Alignment Here* in a Can, or alternatively a mostly powerless phantom in the style of Wuya. Cult/followers are provided for the first, nothing for the second is provided for the second.
>>
>>51681475
>>51681525
>There are four. Thanks for catching that.
To elaborate on this, the Way Grace is technically the Fifth and I was planning to include it...

But it's a minor Grace that is obscure enough that it wouldn't make much sense for a Lunar to have. Better to save that for a proper Fair Folk jump.
>>
>>51681477
Thank god we got rid of that shitstain.
>>
>>51681565
>The Jumper does not choose what they get.
Interesting. What exactly do you mean by this? And who chooses in their place, the Benefactor?
>>
File: IMG_8829.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8829.png
173KB, 1014x644px
Don't reply, let him rot.
>>
>>51681491
>>51681570
Oh yeah, and Dragonball Z and its fan-fiction. Both have From a Single Cell for Androids and Namekians (?) and from a single molecule for Majin. AFAIK, that's actually way better than anything in X-Men or SCP.
>>
>>51681667
From a Single Cell is only for Cell Androids. Regular Androids and Namekians would be killed by that, but Cell's design is superior in that all he requires is one cell, and then using Namekian regeneration he can recover. Both Namekians and Androids have been killed by much less.
>>
>>51681690
Ah, thanks. I wasn't too sure about that. Though that reminds me that may be due to Frieza's incorporation into his biology, and DB AF has that regeneration+survival package.
>>
>>51681732
Frieza's incorporation into his biology is part of it. It's how he survives stuff like Goku blowing his upper half off. Given that, in Revenge of F, Frieza survived being in several pieces (and I mean small enough that his eye alone was one of the bigger pieces), that might actually explain why it took so much to kill Cell.

Also, yeah, the DB AF thing should work.
>>
>>51681667
>>51681690
>>51681732
>>51681759
Actually, isn't Cell supposed to have a single nerve cluster that will kill him? Yet he regenerates from a single cell...
>>
Well, since we're on the subject of dragon ball, AF got a small update. Notes have been expanded and I altered the gravity chamber item to provide a training boost. Everything is still subject to change, so if you want more clarifications or think something should be changed now's a good time to mention it.
>>
>>51681789
Keep in mind, Cell's the one that said that, and even he was shocked that he survived. So we actually don't know if Cell really understands how he works, because he's been shown several times to be shocked at what he can do.
>>
>>51681789
Cell doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.
>>
>>51681339
No drawback cap, choosing powers costs nothing (worm, fairy tail, one piece, etc...), and instead of jumping between worlds, I reincarnate. Because I /really/ can't write about a chain with companions and stuff, so I just live a life in one world, have friends and family there, and do it again in another one!
>>
Is there another bleach jump? The one I'm looking at seem awfully barebones
>>
>>51681873
Oh yeah, I guess there's no 10 year limit on jumps too, but I that was implied anyway. It does make for some interesting scenarios in some worlds because I have to try really hard to find someone actually capable of killing me after the time I'm required to survive is up.
>>
File: hate.png (967KB, 1462x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hate.png
967KB, 1462x1080px
Do you look different from how you act jumpers?
>>
>>51681051
>There were some people who didn't want to accept the Keijo jump
Guys, we need that jump. Now that Dragonball is not an end jump, you can learn to perform the Kamehameha during the course of your chain. Keijo had a perk that let you learn how to perform hand-based techniques with your butt or chest.

You could learn how to fire a Kamehameha out of your ass.
>>
>>51681934
Just make the Breast Ninja Jump and use that. No one's heard from SoftAnon ever since dirge drove him away.
>>
>>51681899
One can only hope it gets updated or replaced or something. It's been pretty shit since forever.
>>
>>51681608
They don't choose the setting, perks, items, or drawbacks. The Conductor, yes.
>>
File: Fat Cat.jpg (54KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Cat.jpg
54KB, 500x469px
>>51680146
Don't forget dropping Tigers on them.
>>
>>51681925
I like being a good guy. That being said, bad guys have way more style on average, and I like monsters, so, yeah. I'm scary, sometimes an abominable horror, because it's just a lot cooler to me. I even like being unsettling in my normal forms.
>>
>>51681832
>gravity chamber item to provide a training boost.
Oh, shit. That's good. Das reaaal good. Might have to revise my build.
>>
>>51681899
There is one on SB. It is not recognised here and is not on the drive. Please don't continue to talk about it here. It is something of a hot topic.
>>
>>51681969
I'd make an Eiken jump before I did that. I don't even know anything about Eiken apart from it supposedly being disgusting fanservice trash, but I kind of want it to exist just for the sake of it existing, you know? Kind of like the Twilight jump, everyone just wants to go there for the sake of fucking shit up.

Plus, it would fuck over anyone who asked the threads for rolls, since everyone would spam Eiken in an attempt to be funny.
>>
>>51682122
Rollfags get no mercy anon.
>>
>>51681832
Is the Gravity Chamber a Warehouse Attachment or just something about building sized which you can place wherever you want?
>>
>>51682122
Nobody's stopping you from doing both
>>
>>51682122
>Plus, it would fuck over anyone who asked the threads for rolls, since everyone would spam Eiken

Anon, we already have that... Sonichu, Girl-Chan, etc.

And it's not like someone's holding a gun to their head or something. They can just refuse.
>>
>>51682157
It's inside a DynoCapsule, so you can put it anywhere you want, yes.
>>
>>51682122
Would retardedly massive breasts be a perk or a drawback? Perk makes it possible to support such tits without any health/back issues?
>>
>>51682184
Will it fit inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?
>>
>>51681789
That was originally the case, but they decided to change it.
>>
>>51682196
Steel spine as a free perk for female jumpers, oversized breasts as a mandatory drawback.
>>
>>51682200
Yes. It's about the size of a house, and the Time Chamber is ginormous in size.
>>
>>51681832
Maybe clarify that kaioshin get godly ki, along with the healing/telepathy bit.
>>
Hey anyone know where I can get unlimited cigarettes? I'm rich enough to buy a life time supply but I really like the idea of a never ending pack of them my jumper is a heavy smoker
>>
>>51682265
Okay
>>
>>51681832
Earth should be capitalized in the Z Warrior description and elsewhere.
No change to Alien Fleet?
>>
File: strange worlds and creatures.jpg (30KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
strange worlds and creatures.jpg
30KB, 500x360px
How large are Item Worlds? Do the environments and creatures form along the same "theme" as the item? How do you exit? Is it at any time, only from an Innocent town, or something else?

I want to have fun exploring the wonders I create with SCP's Anartist.
>>
>>51682313
Id assume what you are describing follow something along the lines of the mario jump's painted worlds, but I am not familiar with SCP in the slightest.
>>
>>51682273
"Your Smokes" from Redline, for one.
Space Station 13 also has them I think.
>>
>>51682309
>No change to Alien Fleet?
It's a proper fleet now, look at the notes.
>>
File: Godlike-Monster-Art-Strange.jpg (54KB, 854x462px) Image search: [Google]
Godlike-Monster-Art-Strange.jpg
54KB, 854x462px
>>51682313
Item World is from Disgaea, I should add.
>>
>>51682309
Alright, thanks for pointing that out. See notes for the fleet stuff
>>
>>51682360
Welp, another setting I dont know about, sorry! Ignore my previous post I guess.
>>
>>51682352
>>51682365
Oh Thanks I hadn't seen that. Five hundred soldiers is good.
>>
Does anyone have the list of harem perks?
>>
>>51680387

I remember that setting!

Barely. I haven't heard it mentioned in years.

Angel-possessed people were a thing too, right? And the demons were actually easier to deal with...
>>
>>51681832
If you take Sealed Away does the canon method of freeing Goku (such as it is given we never see exactly how it works in Toyble's, and for all we know may be only for a short time as it's summoning him like a dragon) work to free us? If so will we be freed alongside Goku or do our companions have to do something different?
>>
File: happy frumplequest.png (739KB, 1050x894px) Image search: [Google]
happy frumplequest.png
739KB, 1050x894px
Okay so I was on mobile and I wasn't able to post at the time but whoever is doing the Mermaid Melody jump? You're the fucking bomb. Loved it as a kid.
>>
>>51682420
Yeah, the demons you could negotiate with, since they were beings of desire. But angels are defined by duty, so good luck getting one of them to budge. At least they're generally asking you to do fairly moral things, just things that are inconvenient for you.
>>
>>51682313
Items Worlds are split in floors, which generally have a battlefield's worth of space. There are 100 of them in any given item. I... think the world loosely follows whatever the item is, but the inhabitants are just regular Disgaea mooks. Although that might be because the items you go into are also regular Disgaea items. I don't remember when you're allowed to leave normally, but Mr. Gency's Exit entire purpose as a consumable is letting you get out at any time, so probably some limits on that.

Disgaea gets reasonably meta/tongue-in-cheek at times, so your call on how seriously to take all of this.
>>
>>51682428
Yes, it'll free you in the same manner and will be permanent in the case of Toyble's version. However, you will be sealed separately from Goku, so you'll also be freed separately.
>>
>>51681270
>>51681279

Can there be an option to be the dragon that captures the princess?
>>
>>51682273
I just realized I can smoke without worrying about its negative effects. I mean I do drugs, drink paint thinner, and eat heart attack inducing food but the thought of smoking never occurred to me.
>>
>>51682273
Deus Ex: HR also has a bunch of high-quality cigars that are unlimited.
>>
>>51682486
Does that mean there's a second set of out of commission dragon balls that need to be repaired in Toyble's, and a second set of dark dragons that need to be defeated in YoungJiji's?
>>
>>51682523
And now I've realized I haven't thought it through as well as I'd initially believed. I'll leave the specifics up to you, just note that it won't be a cakewalk for your companions
>>
What happens if I import my Lunar mate from Infernals into the Lunar jump?
>>
>>51682583
Replace sun with moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h69wozqWXfY

Or don't, once Solars is finally done and you have a Solar Mate.
>>
>>51682583
I'm actually thinking of giving a free import for all Lunar Mates, giving them cp to get stuff in the jump (but no second Exaltation).

Would have to run that by the other Exalted jumpmakers first though.

Anyway, with a normal import, I don't think having two Lunar Exaltations would do anything that impressive? Might get them a bit more essence, and possibly the anima powers of two different Castes.
>>
>>51682582
Ok then.

Also wondering, in your notes you say in Toyble's version the Brief's made a gravity chamber that also acted as a Hyberbolic Time Chamber. I can't find any reference to that in Toyble's, and there doesn't seem to be anything like it in YoungJiji's. Where do they mention it?

Just wondering if you'd care to give an idea how to reach SSJ5 in Toyble's, since we only see how it happens in YoungJiji's, although Goku seems to be able to change into it in an instant in Toyble's. Not really necessary, I can fanwank something, just wondering if I should go with YoungJiji's method or make up something based on what happened to Goku in Toyble.
>>
>>51682273
Neon Genesis Evangelion has Coffin Nails. No side effects, self-immolate when you're done with them. Said Jump also has the six-pack of the gods.
>>
File: konaglitchethefuck.png (486KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
konaglitchethefuck.png
486KB, 894x894px
>>51674133
Distant Sky Gauntlet
> Age: ??
> Origin: Be̡͘͟ast̡̕͝
> Foul Blood [-50CP]
> Deep Down, We’re All Savages [-100CP]
> Red Sweater [-50CP]
> Through Another’s Eyes [-200CP]
> Grisly Tools [Get a Freebie.]
> A Gun: .44 Magnum [-100CP]
> Welcome To The Jungle [+100CP]
> Lonely Distance [+100CP]
> I’m Mad, You’re Mad [+300CP]

i'm safe in the dark.

when it's dark, people can't see the things you do. When it's dark, it's easy to see. You can see the truth. You can see people for what they truly are. Which is nothing.
There's nothing.

sneak sneak hunt. Sneak sneak kill. eat sneak sneak. hide. sleep. 20 goto 10.
the light is wrong. The light plays tricks on me. When I'm in the light, I see things that aren't there. but I'm safe in the dark. In the dark I see things as they really are.

I made a doll. i call her ͝͡ ͠ ̡ ̸̛͜ ̸͝ ̷̶̸ . i am bad at names.
That's okay. She doesn't judge me for it.

sneak sneak look. hear sneak sneak. kill BOOM sneak. hide eat sleep.
I have to hide whenever I use my gun. But it makes it so I don't have to hide! That's so funny. Haha! Why am I crying? but it makes light and noise. that's not funny.
I hate green.
Well.
I'll keep a recording of myself. Where I say things, and then, and then we'll laugh and laugh, because of all the funny things I said while I was crazy. I'm so funny and crazy. Funny ol' me.
why am i crying.

They say character is what you are in the dark.
i'm safe here.

i'm always safe.
>>
File: Oh boy, here we go....png (107KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy, here we go....png
107KB, 356x256px
>>51682770
K-konata? Y-you okay over there?
>>
>>51682700
I took a look at my version of Toyble's, and at the end of chapter 4 it Trunks tells Krillin that Vegeta used it for 5 years of training in the month long wait for Xicor. It also technically says training room, not gravity chamber, but whatever. As for SSJ5, I'd go with either training a lot or YoungJiji's emotion based method, assuming you don't want to use Go Further Beyond which is just essentially the first option
>>
>>51682770
Meh.
>>
>>51682770
Well. That was... something.

> ͠ ̡ ̸̛͜ ̸͝ ̷̶̸
Huh, that actually looks like an interesting glyph or something to use as a name.
>>
To be honest, I'd take bancho over Digger any day.
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>51682971
>>
File: Jumper attends protest.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper attends protest.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
Have you ever just participated in an event solely to enjoy the fight/violence to come?
>>
>>51682998
Nope.
>>
File: d75fkv0.png (26KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
d75fkv0.png
26KB, 300x388px
>>51682813
I'm FINE, anon!

Just, y'know, dealing with the emotional horror of living in a sunless hellhole where I traded what remained of my humanity for survival.
After taking a drawback that cracked my mind in twain.
And another drawback that rendered me foreveralone.

I'm... I'm totally fine.

>>51682953
> ͠ ̡ ̸̛͜ ̸͝ ̷̶̸
I put about eight spaces into the zalgo generator and then slammed the button on medium until I found a result that looked cool. I WISH I could say I made it myself, or even recreate it.
http://www.eeemo.net/
But yeah, it is pretty neat.

>>51682998
Y'know.

I actually want to say that during the Cell Games in DBZ, I showed up with a lawn chair and a six pack.

Does that count?
>>
>>51682827
Turns out the archive on facebook is missing a bit, found the one you read and it actually goes right up to the point of Xicor being released. Pity Toyble started working on Super instead of finishing his version of AF.

I think I will go with the YoungJiji version of AF, mostly because we don't know how Xicor can be beaten.

I thought Go Further Beyond ended up being it's own line of transformations, separate from the SSJ line? How would it get you SSJ5?
>>
>>51683035
That looks like Zoe.
>>
>>51683035
Yeah, that counts.
>>
>>51682998
I fanned the June Rebellion (Les Miserables) into a full-on civil war. Didn't really have the skill or patience to form a functioning government out of the mess. On the plus side, the entire war was fought fighting-game style, so it's entirely possible no one even died.
>>
>>51682998
Powerlevels and wanting to punch things are the main reason for wanting to do Dragon Ball.
>>
>>51683035
>spoiler
Huh, I'll have to remember that trick. Thanks.

Also, that was a pretty enjoyable read.
>>
>>51682770
An open question about Gauntlets, and this one in particular: Do you keep your body mod?
>>
>>51683053
>How would it get you SSJ5
I should have probably clarified that better. It gives canon DB transformations, however it also works on alt forms that don't have an equivalent.
>>
>>51683101
It depends on the gauntlet. You don't for this one, and the Distant Sky "gauntlet" isn't even a gauntlet, in truth.
>>
File: 1413310992786.jpg (269KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413310992786.jpg
269KB, 1280x720px
>>51683089
>Powerlevels and wanting to punch things are the main reason for wanting to do Dragon Ball.
Pleb reasoning.

>Dead sexy super fit monkey waifus are the main reason for wanting to do Dragon Ball
Patrician reasoning.

Learn the difference.
>>
File: whatisthisakonataforants.gif (5KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthisakonataforants.gif
5KB, 80x80px
>>51683095
> Also, that was a pretty enjoyable read.
Y-you too!
>>
>>51683143
Monkeys are baka waifus, they only love you for your ability to provide them with fiat-powered training equipment and free food.
>>
>>51683143
Most of us aren't necrophiliacs, anon. Not gonna judge, but...
>>
Minor edits/clarifications, capitalization, and what not
>>
>>51683095
>Also, that was a pretty enjoyable read.
No. No, it really wasn't. It can hardly even be called "a read", let alone an enjoyable one.
>>
Was it YJ-Chan who was doing B:tAS?
>>
>>51683194
So where's yours?
>>
>>51683226
Hey, anon, you've written manga, right? Oh, you haven't? Then how can you say that Bleach isn't an amazing work of art?
>>
>>51683252
So you're just talking shit. 'kay, good to know.
>>
>>51682998
I pushed the West towards Operation Unthinkable. Because I really, really wanted to invade Russia, but had been cockblocked in every jump up until then.
It was so very satisfying.
>>
>>51683159
>pocket Konatas
I'll take two dozen, please.
>>
>>51683142
So if you die in it that's it? Fuck that then, Hero Mode it is.
>>
>>51683264
No, I'm just saying that you don't need to have done something to critique it and slightly annoyed that you would sabotage a decent author's writing by claiming one of their most subpar works was good.
>>
>>51683215
Yep.
>>
Just a head's up, but seeing as there seemed to be no further issues with my jump, I have uploaded Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch onto the Upload New Jumps folder. If there's anything I've missed, please let me know.
>>
>>51683111
Oh. I completely misunderstood it then. So the form it grants from the start is SSJ if you're a Saiyin, or an equivalent for any other race, and you can do an SSJ equivalent in other forms? Then it lets you train up and learn other SSJ forms that translate into equivalents in other forms? Is that right?
>>
>>51683307
Yes. Nowhere in the Distant Sky jump does it say that you're offered the usual protections of a gauntlet, so it must be assumed that you aren't. Also, it says that you only have the body you had "before this all began" with no other abilities, which would presumably include Body-mod.
>>
>>51683338
Yes.
>>
>>51683215
>YJ-Chan
What. Yes, YJ_Anon was doing the jump.
>>
>>51683344
Not him, but that's fucking retarded, mang.
>>
>>51683344
While you are right about Body Mod, it literally says Gauntlet in the title.
>>
>>51683172

That's what harem and seduction perks are for, Anon.

And if times get desperate then love potions are also an option.
>>
>>51683399
Yes, but that doesn't mean that you have the protections of a gauntlet. It needs to explicitly state it, like literally every other gauntlet we have. A title or classification doesn't mean anything by itself.
>>
>>51683356
Good to know. Carrying on this topic just a bit more, would Go Further Beyond start at the third (or fourth since it gives a form) if you come here after DBZ and can already go SSJ3? Or do you have a separate Super state that you have to train independently and just happens to parallel to SSJ?
>>
>>51683399
Not him, but I wouldn't be surprised if death ended your chain. Valeria really likes to add special snowflake rules and conditions to her jumps.
>>
>>51683447
It would unlock an SSJ1 equivalent for you other forms and would need to be trained separately. So essentially you saiyan forms would be untouched until you can go SSJ3 equivalent with the perk, then after that you would be able to unlock SSJ4 for your saiyan form with the perk
>>
>>51683313
> decent author
Eee!

Actually, though, lately I've been really dissatisfied with my writing, particularly because a lot of jumps for me lately have involved some variant of the phrase, "I don't really know a lot about this setting, so...", and, "I guess I don't do a whole lot. I'll just..."

As a result, I haven't been posting a lot of builds, because I felt like I didn't want to post a build just to post a build. I'd rather try to tell a weird story or something more interesting.
It's kindof exactly why I haven't posted a build for Kubo, for instance.

I don't really know a lot about Distant Sky, but... I liked the idea of being trapped underground in the darkness having to claw your way out, and the drawbacks that I would be willing to deal with (sanity/loneliness) sounded like they made an interesting story on their own, even if it's not a very uplifting one.

Though, sadly, once you get down to the bullet points, there's not a lot to cover. I killed and ate things and hid a lot. I felt like if I just did that in my regular anecdotal style, it'd be very boring.
So then I tried to tell that from the direct perspective of the jumper during, who was not at all in her right state of mind. It's supposed to come off as disjointed and fragmented.

If you didn't like it, I'm sorry. But I feel like we should all have room to experiment.
But, I'll probably return to my usual plodding style next time. Assuming I can think up a story.
>>
>>51682444
Thanks. I still love watching some of the episodes and listening to the music now and then.
>>
>>51683520
How was fallen London/Sunless Sea for you?
>>
>>51683321
>>51683321

Will B:TAS have any followers ?
>>
File: tmp_561-Horcrux-1509852419.jpg (24KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_561-Horcrux-1509852419.jpg
24KB, 380x380px
Hey CCDT, next time you update Harry Potter could you add a note or put into the description that a Horcrux must be in the same dimension for it to work? I feel like it's important enough to add, and though we know it, it's easily the kind of tidbit that might not be apparent to news and future thread attendees.
>>
>>51683684
It will have companions, yeah.
>>
>>51683712

No mang you don't understand=/=companions, like the maids from overlord or people from Kenshi
>>
>>51683517
Thanks. I think I've got it now.

Good jump, and thanks for answering my questions.
>>
Do we have any alternate methods to enter the warehouse other than the whistle from BSJG? I know about requip magic and the similar option in Kirby, but none of those work on the user.
>>
>>51683699
Why does it have to be in the same dimension to work? When did that become a thing? Seriously curious.
>>
>>51683699
but wait

if i make/buy a horcrux in harry potter, then go to twilight and leave it there, then move on to bioshock and die, will i get sent to twilight again? (forever)
>>
>>51683745
No problem
>>
>>51683741
>>51683712
I think he wants stuff like unpowered gangsters, or an Alfred equivalent.
>>
>>51683517
Does the whole time to unlock transformations increasing work for all transformations of a race, or only ones that progress in a linear fashion. By which I mean, would unlocking the equivalent of ssj3 be dead weight on your training time if you could also get the equivalent of ssb/ssj4?
>>
>>51683787
>>51683789
It's been a thing for awhile now. Here's the most recent ruling I can find.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50720243/#50723890

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50720243/#50723890
>>
>>51683829
>>51683829
>I think he wants stuff like unpowered gangsters, or an Alfred equivalent.

Correctomundo, Maids are fine as well
>>
>>51683602
I don't think I ever made a build for Sunless Sea, actually! It's one of those jumps that slipped through the cracks, like, I didn't get around to it and then a bunch of new jumps came out and somehow I never got back to it. You know how it goes, I'm sure.
I don't actually know much about the setting, anyway.

But, as for Fallen London? I was basically Sherlock Holmes. And Professor Moriarty. I would pull incredible heists under an assumed identity, and then in my "normal" identity I would track down my crimes and attempt to bring myself to justice, never quite managing to finish the job.
The funny thing was, as soon as I saw that detecting was a viable career option, I immediately wanted to do this. Then it turned out there was a drawback for EXACTLY THIS, and it was like... free points? I got extra bonus CP for something I was going to do ANYWAY. And in fact had decided to do in my head before I had even seen the drawback!

Robots were utilized as henchmen (and occasionally body doubles), but also goats and beastmen were involved. Basically, I needed a lot of bit players for my little play drama, and it was easier to just make them myself.
Given all the other weirdness of the world, people kindof just... accepted their sudden appearance, with only small hiccups.

Speaking of, I ended up sending various minions to go look for Mr Eaten! But... uh.
They ended up... not coming back.
>>50492071
>>50492086
... still not quite sure what happened.
>>
>>51683834
Well I meant more like if a jump has alternate dimensions and such, like a mirror world or whatever. Warehouse and former jumps are reasonable places to keep the horcrux inactive in, of course.
>>
>>51683741
>>51683829
>>51683861
I'll think about it; that might work for the 100 CP companions (a Harley Quinn expy, an Alfred expy, an understudy/scientist and a thug/enforcer), but not for the more expensive ones. I'll have to find a way to make it work though.
>>
>>51683904
>a Harley Quinn expy
Do Want.
>>
File: Robot-Girls-Z.jpg (98KB, 728x416px) Image search: [Google]
Robot-Girls-Z.jpg
98KB, 728x416px
Renegade Jump # 48 Custom Robo
Background: Tournament Fighter (50)
Starting location:

Perks
*Victory Fanfare (0)
*Glowing Aura of Significance (0)
*Youth and Skill (0)
*Perfect Match (200, Discount)
*Overflow (300, Discount)
*Ranged Hacking (400)

Equipment:
*Commander’s Liscense (0)
*Robocade Key (0)
*Spare Parts X 2 (100)

(Umm I know very little so if I got something wrong, sorry)

Journal Entry # 751785

Yet another strange one. It seems in this world people are more obsessed with fighting robots than the last one. Only here they are 8 inches tall and ran by mental energy.

While I am glad that any wars would be fought by tiny robot instead of guns or bombs I am horrified by the prospect that if someone had good enough skill they could probably walk in to the white house and challenge the president for the right to rule the country. Somehow I am sure under the laws of this world the president would have to accept.

Anyways I took my basic tiny robot and used super science to upgrade it. I mainly upgraded it’s defenses so that I wouldn’t be bitched at for illegal parts.

Journal Entry # 751802

So some godlike 10 inch tall robot has revived apparently. It at one time had ravaged the rest of the world. I have decided to pull out all the stops and add in as much crazy science BS as I can to my little custom robot and kick the things rear.

Journal Entry # 751803

Well…I won. That thing was bull shit, who makes a child’s toy that powerful. I damn near decided to call in Strike freedom on that beast. I almost considered using the second magic to swap in a vulnerability to some of my Robot’s attacks but I am not quite good enough for that yet.
>>
>>51683832
I'm not sure I understand your question. If you get ssj4 without the perk, it would only apply to your saiyan alt form (assuming you don't have something like Final form). With the perk you can train to unlock ssj4 that can be used in any alt form. I don't know if that answers your question, though, so if it doesn't could you please reword it?
>>
>>51683880
Not him, but it seems like it has to be in the same "universe" as you.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/40852321/#40856383
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48668733/#48670990
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48668733/#48671165
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/50720243/#50725024
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/horcrux/username/cool%20cats%20don%27t%20trip/
>>
File: Bobby-This is.jpg (226KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-This is.jpg
226KB, 800x642px
>>51683904

>Harley Quinn expy follower

Bodacious Babes
>>
>>51680250
I prefer not to kill people, as a god it just means they show up in my afterlife and I have to deal with them there too. I find that cursing them to be an immortal bird, cat, dog or other stray animal until they find redemption works reasonably well.
>>
>>51683832
>>51683935
I have to go, so if I didn't answer your question then ask the next time you see me and I'll try to answer it.
>>
What do you wear when it's time to kick ass?
>>
Can one /make/ juju's from SBURB? Post-jump, even?
>>
>>51683832
In case Tamerai's answer didn't answer your question I'll try to answer what I think your question is.

If you have this perk and are a Saiyan you can still train as a Saiyan to unlock the SSJ forms completely ignoring the perk, which you may want to do to begin with.

Once you've gotten up to SSJ5 you could then start training the perks forms, you simply don't get any Saiyan benefits from the perk until you get to the perks fifth level (equivalent to SSJ5) and can then learn the perks sixth form, which would translate to SSJ6 if you're in a Saiyan form.

Is that what you were asking about?
>>
>>51680438
Sure, but even if you specialize you're nowhere in the league of someone who takes Four Loves, Four Seasons. You can freeze someone with ice. They can freeze entire countries.
>>
If I'm willing to blow most of my CP budget, can I purchase multiple Fire Ant types in Sim-Ant?
>>
>>51684003
Before I got my Divine equipment set from Overlord, I pretty much went around in my Sexy Swimsuit from Persona all the time.

On the subject of your image, I made Frisk a miniature set of Doomguy armor to brave the Underground with. It was the least I could do since I gave them Harder Monsters.
>>
>>51684084
No, apparently you can only buy it once.
>>
>>51684056
>Making jujus
I'd need to check the wikis and stuff again, but I think a big part of Jujus is that they don't actually have a definite origin. Like, a Juju's whole existence is a big, messy bundle of headache inducing stable time loops, doomed timeline shenanigans, and poorly to completely unexplained mysticism.

Purposely trying to create one sounds like a good way to delete yourself from existence if you make even the tiniest mistake.
>>
>>51684115
That's what I thought. They're all so damn cool, though.
>>
>>51681339
I use a pretty standard cp rate to have import options in jumps for companions that don't have any companion rules (or really crappy ones). I also have a rule to buy a podded companion in cp to make them a full companion.
>>
>>51683035
>I actually want to say that during the Cell Games in DBZ, I showed up with a lawn chair and a six pack
>a six pack

... is it weird my first thought was of Konata with abs?
>>
Does the current Bayonetta jump cover the movies?
>>
File: 15563966-100-100.gif (37KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
15563966-100-100.gif
37KB, 100x100px
>>51684191
Well. I was a saiyan.
>>
>>51680336
I've never agreed that its the same as killing them, because at the very least we have a functioning and decent member of society in their place.

Sure there dead, but the guy in their shoes isn't that bad.
>>
>>51684170
They are. If I could I'd buy the earth one along with the water one. But I was forced into a choice so I had to do water. Being able to turn my blood into Well of Eternity water was too good to pass up.
>>
>>51683773
Yes, a couple of jumps allow you to open a portal to drive your vehicle/starship into the Warehouse.

What's BSJG?
>>
>>51684248
Barkley's Shut and Jam Gaiden.
>>
Can Lunars turn steal the shapes of cyborgs?
>>
>>51684195
Seeing as the movies are just describing the games, yes.
>>
>>51684244
Not him, but since you took the water one, pick up the "Tiny" perk in Dota 2, since it functions sorta the same way, even a little better in my opinion.
>>
>>51683976
>>51684064
My question was more like, if you make the erroneous assume that SSJ5 and SSB are the limits of the Saiyan ability to transform without Further Beyond, would using the perk to go SSJ6 first mean that going SSB2 (or whatever), would take longer? I was asking because if you had the potential to do either, then that means that SSJ6 could be a total waste of time.
>>
>>51684289
I wish, but I couldn't afford it. I knew my path the second it was released, but I don't regret it.
>>
Just finished DDS part one, is a part two in progress?
>>
>>51684410
Not him, but Savage Salvage from Kancolle can at least replicate part of it. Also, Lunars I believe can do most of the Water Ant stuff as well.
>>
fwiw, noticed and uploaded newer version of the Basilisk jump to the drive that was posted to the thread but not uploaded back in October.
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49897974/#q49902308
>>
>>51684377
You'll have to wait for a response from Tamerai to get a definite answer, but I think it would have no effect. The perks forms are separate from the Saiyan forms, and so you could presumably go further with the perk, then double back and do some new canon forms without it with the perk having no effect or bearing on obtaining those forms.
>>
>>51681339
>Always take Drop-In, except when there's something I NEED.
Out of just over a hundred Jumps, only three were not Drop-In or equivalent.

>Dead Companions stay dead
I actually wasn't there for the respawn ruling, so I assumed I was the only one with a "go home" card. Instead I made sure all my Companions were tough enough to survive where we were, left them in wherever they go when they're neither Imported or present, or protected them myself.

>On anything requiring a roll, roll once. If I can't tolerate it, buy the option I want.
Fairly self-explanatory.

>>51681925
No, I pretty much act like the tomboyish self-absorbed fashion-challenged fluffy-tail I appear to be.

>>51682273
Not cigarettes, but I'm fairly certain Sherlock Holmes has a pipe that negates negative effects of tobacco.
>>
>>51684477
I mean, sigh, https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49897974/#49903945
>>
Well I need some more suggestions of Jumps for my Renegade chain I am looking for about 4 (though extras to a point can be put in reserve)
Here is the list of what she has already taken.
http://pastebin.com/T09QdL3a
>>
>>51684578
DA: I
Supernatural
Infinicon
>>
>>51684578
Kill la Kill
Dead Space
Cave Story
Mushoku Tensei
>>
>>51684578
Dota 2
>>
File: 141076738683.gif (499KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
141076738683.gif
499KB, 300x250px
>>51684578
Barkley's Shut Up And Jam Gaiden!
Garzey's Wing!
The Room!
>>
>>51684468
>Lunars I believe can do most of the Water Ant stuff as well
Come again?
>>
>>51684578
Akame Ga Kill.
>>
>>51684620
Lunar Exalted can store, mix, and synthesize liquids in their bodies and are similarly flexible.
>>
>>51684637
Well shit, time to double up.
>>
Don't be a bitch, Digger.
>>
>>51684666
Fuck off, Satan.
>>
Have you ever died, Jumpers?
>>
File: StopPostingSatan.png (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
StopPostingSatan.png
203KB, 500x375px
>>51684666
Obligated
>>
>>51684593
>>51684605
>>51684607
>>51684612

Alright thank you all for your suggestions. Since people seem to be showing some interest I'll go ahead and extend the renegade chain long enough to fit all of them in. A little over 60 isn't going to hurt anything.
>>
>>51684692
You do know he's not actually Satan, right?
>>
File: HeavyQuinn.jpg (1MB, 2500x2153px) Image search: [Google]
HeavyQuinn.jpg
1MB, 2500x2153px
>>51683958
>>51683918
Careful what you wish for.
>>
>>51679565
>read the OP PDF
>make my character, go through the steps, roll for shit
>it just ends
So where's the fucking adventure?
>>
>>51684702
>A little over 60 isn't going to hurt anything.
A phrase little better than the infamous, "Hold my beer."
>>
>>51684763
There isn't. Jumpchain was a mistake. Leave while you still can.
>>
>>51684754
His post number says otherwise.

>>51684759
>Any version of Harley after the Arkham games came out
Ew, no thank-you.
>>
>>51684702
You could probably just put the actual Renegade supplement later in your main chain to extend it.
>>
>>51684790
Yeah, but that's just a post number. It's not like he's "actually" the Divel.
>>
>>51684817
You can't prove that.
>>
>>51684763
wew. off to a good start.

Now pick a setting that's got a jump. All of those are on the drive.

then consider what your character would do in that world, with what goes on and such.

then repeat the above lines until you get bored or die.
>>
>>51684763
The adventure is inside your heart.
>>
>>51676274
Spoilers for Distant Sky:
We know the disaster was extremely abrupt, which rules out gradual orbital changes due to passing black holes or whatever. We know it puts Jupiter and Earth close together. We know post-event the Earth doesn't rapidly popsicle, which suggests Earth is still in a similar orbit rather than out near Jupiter's orbit. We know that a group of people were aware a disaster was going to happen but didn't tell anyone. And... that's about it?

And for that matter, if season 4 is a continuance rather than e.g. a prequel, it could turn out to be a fever/coma dream for all we "really" know.
>>
>>51684826
You can't not prove it either.
>>
File: overthinking.jpg (156KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
overthinking.jpg
156KB, 760x596px
>>51684763
>>
>>51684847
Maybe instead of the Earth being moved it was Jupiter? Something passed close enough to Jupiter to alter it's orbit and send it towards earth yet was far enough away to not mess with Earth directly?
>>
Some time ago, I posted a WIP of Mana Khemia 1, then I disappeared for a while. I did check on the document and made small updates and tweaks as comments came in, but I am exhausted in terms of ideas and new comments have stopped for a while. To me, it seems jump-able enough to be uploaded. It just needs approval.

How long are jump-makers expected to continue maintenance? I will continue maintenance for at least another month, but I can hand responsibility over to another if needed. I made this jump on a whim and I am not exactly the most vigilant person for this.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZdI48FNypM1ZGv2gJDWVMfD99-yOWgFUp9nqxv4ou6k/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>51684847
Speaking of Distant Skies, as much as I like some of those perks, and the reward, I can't not take Hero Mode. The idea of just letting all those people die doesn't sit right with me. I want to help them, even if I can't help ALL of them.
>>
>>51684806
That sounds like a good idea, my main chain was only 3 away from 210 anyways, so I can add 3 more jumps to both chains.
>>
>>51684919
Take your time, man, no pressure. You've made your claim and provided a WIP. You can take as much time as you need.
>>
>>51684919
Do the effects of A Promise work on its owner? Can you directly use Spacial Slashing to open tears on physical objects or creatures?
>>
>>51684917
Yeah, Jupiter being moved instead is one guess, but the sheer apparent abruptness of the event suggests normal gravity slingshot physics has been thrown out the window. Maybe it got wormholed or teleported or something.
>>
>>51684919
There's no requirement to be around to maintain it.
Once it's "done" and on the drive, I suggest sticking around for a few threads in case anyone has any questions that need clarifying.
>>
>>51684971
The Canon example simply slashes a tear into another dimension that she uses to basically teleport spam with illusions.

Example here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfScbz-j8h0&feature=youtu.be&t=9m3s
>>
>>51684971
Oh, "A Promise" has "Anytime you or a friend..."

It works on you. That is how it worked when conditions were right.
>>
How strong is the chain of enkidu againts a normal human?
>>
>>51685124
Probably about as strong as a normal magical chain.
>>
File: reyt.jpg (63KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
reyt.jpg
63KB, 500x496px
>>51683344
>>51683426
>>51683458
Stop being stupid. It's a gauntlet. It works like all other gauntlets. If it didn't, it'd say so. I didn't put in stuff about there being no risk because it completely ruins the feel of the jump if there's a big fat "Yeah there's no actual risk here just remember you'll never need to die", you'll just be booted out to continue on your chain without the reward if you die.

>>51684977
Honestly, that's what I've been thinking. That jupiter was somehow teleported over, or the earth and moon was, to the other's orbit.
>>
>>51684940
Yeah, same here. But without spoiling too much, all I can say is you may need to have a way to evacuate or move the Earth.
>>
>>51685225
I actually think I'm familiar with this series. The disaster was caused by Earth being right next to Jupiter, right? And I think it ends with Seoul getting nuked and the Earth falling into Jupiter.

>>51685176
Ah, Val, since you're here, how long do we have before the above happens? I want to save as many lives as possible, but that's a pretty narrow time limit.
>>
>>51685124
Given that it's a Noble Phantasm I'd say at the very least ten times stronger than a modern chain.
>>
>>51685279
You start about two months after it already happened, when the protagonist wakes up at the first episode of the series.
>>
>>51685176
That what the notes section is for, senpai.
>>
>>51685317
I thought people hate notes.
>>
>>51685330
Only on SB.
>>
>>51685306
Yikes, not a lot of time. I'm going to have to go quick then. Worst part will be convincing people, both of the disaster's origins and that I'm actually going to help them. I don't have enough tech/personal power to save everyone, but I do have the Light of Terra to evacuate as many people as possible onto. From then on, it's a matter of finding a new home for everyone, as well as discovering how Jupiter got moved. Thanks for answering my question, Val! It's a good Gauntlet, and I like the perks/reward, but I can't just let everyone die.
>>
>>51685176
So then does taking Hero Mode mean death no longer counts to end your chain? Because the "jump mode" option is usually where the gauntlet stuff is removed, thereby implying it existed to even be removed in the first place.
>>
>>51685317
Hmm, good point. Added it into the notes.

>>51685358
No worries, I feel you there. REally wished someone would come and help when reading it too.

>>51685377
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>51685377
I think Three Star was the only gauntlet that did that.
>>
>>51685397
Cool, Val. Thanks. Also, does Foul Blood apply to creatures that don't necessarily feed on blood, but get some of my blood in their mouths when they bite off a piece of me?
>>
>>51685489
Sure. It'll taste absolutely disgusting to pretty much anything but it's just bloodsuckers in general that it's reaaaally good against.
>>
>>51681339
Don't let rules or the truth get in the way of a good story.
>>
>>51685502
Alright. I'm looking for stuff about it, but it doesn't even seem to have a wikipedia page. Has anyone in canon made it to Daegu? And from what I can tell, it's actually part of the same city, but the city itself is ridiculously large?
>>
I'm currently doing a Jump into Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio and looking to be a part of Iona's Crew. To those who know their shit about sub-crews, which roles are missing from Iona's Crew?

I was thinking about becoming the Navigator, would that work?
>>
>>51685551
Yeah, pretty much the only source for knowledge is just reading the thing on webtoons. It's not exactly the most well known.

The big problem with making it to daegu is more that you start at the bottom of a crazy deep sinkhole and there's only a few ways out, then you need to get through radiation/smog choked surface prowled by soldiers who generally kill or kidnap survivors on sight, and all that in addition to the constant quakes, tornados, fire tornados and so on. If the city weren't destroyed it wouldn't be all that far but..well, it is. The two main characters, Haneul and Heyool, both made it from where you start to Daegu. Technically they started even further back but yeah.
>>
>>51684687
Fourth Verse man...Fourth Verse can be traumatically painful if it kills you.
>>
>>51685553
Are you talking about making a Jump, or a build for the WIP that's on the drive?
>>
>>51685698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR6QZcnIXWc

forgot video

It's also explicit that it's horrifically painful to use, too. And those are the uses that are from not killing you.
>>
Hey is there a place I can go to give my main weapons cute girl forms and not have them turn into companions
>>
>>51685607
Thanks.
>>
>>51685714
A build for the WIP.
>>
File: 54679048674908674856740.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
54679048674908674856740.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>51685553
I'm revising that jump at the moment, if you're not aware. It's going to be very different to the WIP on the drive.

You could be a navigator/oceanographer if you wanted. Or do something like handle point defenses and countermeasures if you wanted a combat role, or be the ship's medical officer or cook if you wanted to be more of a support kinda person.
>>
>>51685777
I've only seen the first episode so far, but from what I saw the ship is mostly automated. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.
>>
So. I did a thing.

It's going to be a Gauntlet with an option to turn it into a regular Jump.

You'll get points in the beginning by agreeing to rescue extra princesses, agreeing to make the towers harder, the traps deadlier, ect. The more princesses you rescue, the harder the towers get and the harder the Dragon will get in the end. You'll spend your points buying basic weapon and magical skills. You'll get a bare minimum for free with your background.

Of course there will be an option to seduce the Dragon in the end. But you'll have to work for it.

Backgrounds will include things like Black Mage, Warrior, Archer, White Mage as an example. I haven't nailed those down for certain yet.

These are samples of pages for each of the Princesses. I want to know what people think before I continue with this further. I've already sunk a few hours into this and I don't want to sink more if it's going to get shot down in the end.
>>
File: Saber2CC.png (156KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Saber2CC.png
156KB, 400x400px
>>51685823
Looks good so far, format at least looks nice as heck. Hope you continue to make some more.
>>
>>51685790
>I'm revising that jump at the moment, if you're not aware. It's going to be very different to the WIP on the drive.
Really? Thanks for the heads up and the work, it's much appreciated.

I also forgot that being the Medical Officer was a thing as well, much to my embarrassment.

>>51685819
It is, but the thing is, the automation comes at a cost for the Fog Ship in that generally for each role a human crew member takes on from the Mental Model, the more processing power they can save for other tasks and the faster they could react in combat situations.

The manga explains and shows it better than the anime does, but the best example should be how the Crew and Iona sank Hyuuga in one of their first engagements.
>>
>>51685864
I hope the content is as good as the formatting. I was trying to leave it vague enough that people could write their own story out of it, but with enough detail that people have a solid structure to build on.
>>
>>51685823
Oh, some of those traps sound really clever, I might use some of those myself...

Captcha, there are literally no stop signs there. The fuck.
>>
>>51685919
Yeah, seems good so far. I'm looking forward to all the variety that'll come about because of it but what you have already seems to be a promising start.
>>
>>51685823

Looks great so far, will their be Mimic in their as well?
>>
As a general question, what would people think about a Pod or two being a reward for surviving the Gauntlet version? Is that even allowed?

>>51685924
I'm having a lot of fun designing the traps and towers. Finding a dark and twisted way to represent the Princess is turning out to be an interesting challenge.

>>51685936
Okay, good, thank you.

>>51686005
I was planning on it. I know the Mimic is a favorite for a lot of people. My ambition is to do a total of 30 Princesses. Which would cover the first two generations and a few extra. But we'll see what happens during creation. Coming up with that may unique towers is a challenge.
>>
>>51686056
Probably be best to not get into that as a reward. Just have the reward be taking along the princesses you save perhaps?
>>
>>51686056
Pods are a no go for rewards, something like this >>51686067 should work, though.
>>
>>51683920
Well I'm happy.
>>
>>51686067
You're probably right. But I did want to give out a reward to keep people from just defaulting into Jump-mode.
>>
>>51685892
figured it was something like that. otherwise, what would be the point of having a crew at all?

At a guess, on the Iona are Captain, Weapons Control, Sonar, Engineer? I've got nothing for mask dude.

Also, I am excited for the revision and subsequent upgrades for E and Rae and possibly Chicky.

>>51685777
So yeah, Nav/Steering would be good for a more active role. The crew's too small to need several of the "administrative" positions. CMO and Cook would be good support roles. Perhaps also an Assistant Engineer. Do Fog Ships have ECM/ECCM or similar?
>>
>>51686056
>As a general question, what would people think about a Pod or two being a reward for surviving the Gauntlet version? Is that even allowed?
It is generally very, VERY unkosher to offer shit from another jump or pdf as a reward. Offer something that's fitting for the setting.
>>
>>51686056

Don't you dark forget Christmas cake pirate princess, dusk elf princess, Centaur princess

>As a general question, what would people think about a Pod or two being a reward for surviving the Gauntlet version? Is that even allowed?

Why not just make them followers instead if you complete the gauntlet.
>>
>>51686135
Make them followers... I like that idea. People who want to rescue a lot of princesses wouldn't get penalized that way or feel like they have to fill up their Companion slots.

I think I'll do that, with an option to turn them into full Companions if people want to, but they have to decide at the end of the Gauntlet which they want each Princess to be.
>>
>>51686104
He's the XO, but seems to be doing research into Fog Tech, he at one point gives a lecture about Fog Tech to some naval officers.

Fog Ship seem to have some kind of Electronic Warfare going on, but it's complete bullshit and I don't think even the best humanity could offer can keep up with it.
>>
I think I will be leaving this thread for now. I will glance at the WIP Google Docs for new comments on a daily basis as usual.

Farewell!
>>
File: Centaur3.jpg (208KB, 650x977px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur3.jpg
208KB, 650x977px
>>51686173

I'm looking forward to it anon, don't let me down and forget my princess
>>
>>51686197
Goodbye A2ul. Have a good life. Maybe just read the next thread as well for feedback? People tend not to give much feedback on gdocs because it puts a name on the comments.
>>
>>51686245
Don't worry. Centaur Princess is on my list. I don't see Dusk Elf Princess though.

Pirate Princess is a little weird, but I might be able to come up with a tower based around time shenanigans. On the tentative list.
>>
>>51686187
bullshit as in the writer's talking out his ass or it's just inconceivably powerful compared to what humans know of EW? If the latter, it might be a good mid-high drop-in perk.

for serious, though, Kancolle shipgirl import options?
>>
>>51686056
I wouldn't suggest a pod, but a castle of your very own that you can customize with traps and such or maybe even the chances to take the princesses (and dragons if you seduce them) along as a companion should be nice.

An unrelated suggestion: Have the white mage perk tree (If you'll include it) be something related to diplomacy or defensive magic beyond just healing. As a jumpmaker (Who wants to make a gauntlet someday), my best bet is to write a perk and item tree as if you could still go through the jump with those perks and items only. And since this will be a gauntlet, that is also extra important.
>>
For KanColle, can the jumper import vehicles from other jumps as their "Shipgirl soul"?
>>
>>51686104
>>51686187
Aboard I-401 (Iona) are Captain, XO, Sonar, Weapons & power plant Engineer.

Iona herself as helmsman (steering), damage control (since she controls the boat's nanomaterials), CIWS/point defense, Klein field management, etc.

Personally I'd leave steering to Iona, and I don't know that managing the Klein fields or Fog ECM/ECCM is something any human is qualified for.

In the manga, she has some small chibi-clones of herself to do things like patch up damage, cook meals, etc.

>>51686288
Inconceivably powerful compared to what humans. I've already got it down as a mental model perk.
Planning on companion imports already.
>>
>>51686319
from page 6 of the Jump document.
You may also import vehicles from other Jumpchains
he
re for 100 CP, thereby gaining
s
entience, and a
human form. They do not count for the maximum amount of ship girl companions you can purchase
here, and they do not receive any CP, nor can they be designated your flagship
unless it’s a warship
, but
if you want it, it’s here.

I used it on my YT-1300.
>>
>>51686337
I saw that, but it reads to me like it's only avaiable for companions. Kind of hard for the jumper to gain sentience or count as companions.
>>
>>51686297
A castle isn't a bad idea either. As for the perk trees, I will attempt to make them each one of them viable. White Mage was just an idea I threw out there as an example. If I went that route, I would probably use Paladin or Druid instead. Still, good ideas all around. I'll keep them in mind.
>>
What jumps provide ridiculous amounts of training and preparation time?
>>
>>51686372
Generic Xianxia, Bartimaeus Sequence, Civilization, Vampire Diaries, Generic Hollow Quest. Think that's most of them.

Alternatively, any jump at all with sufficiently-powerful time dilation.
>>
>>51686337
well, that quote got screwy.

>>51686336
I really just need to find and read this. a digging I go.

any thoughts concerning a Drydock Warehouse Add-on?

>>51686356
so you're wanting to be a shipgirl, but as a ship from another Jump?
>>
>>51683773
Scatter about from Etrian Odyssey can send you to your warehouse if you need it too.
It's even nice enough to open a door somewhere when you do.
If your door is already open then you could just teleport in though so you don't really need a fancy perk specifically for it.
>>
File: Eclipse.jpg (112KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipse.jpg
112KB, 1024x734px
>>51686402
Yes. Mainly because I feel WWII ships are inefficient and inelegant. I mean, if it's not an option, I'm not particularly averse to just keeping my ship form on the backburner, but...
>>
>>51686288
We->>51686336
...and that's that answered.

Not quite sure about leaving the steering to Iona, considering just how much processing power it should take especially factoring in oceanic currents, granted piloting any where near a battlefield involving SGCs would be a bit dicey.

Maybe Nav/Pilot with assistance from Iona when time-space wonkiness is about?

Also, the Crew has a rotation for cooking and other domestic duties, and apparently, Shizuka (sonar) is on cooking duty for most of the time.
>>
>>51686468
I imagine that could be at least partially remedied through Savage Salvage and the modernization kit.
>>
>>51685823
Wait a minute I thought we weren't allowed to make cyoa's into jumps because the creators get buttblasted or something.
Did that just stop mattering?
Please say yes.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

Right, time to do more Stalwart Tiger.

Last Time: We went to Problem Sleuth, a blatant Raksha Trap, and just Shaped the Wyld into something more appropriate. Then we went to Samurai Jack where Tiger engaged in Ham-to-Ham combat with Aku. Raven wanted to die.

1.Fate/Stay Night
2.Kamen Rider Kabuto
3.Harry Potter
4.Dead Space
5.Legend of Spyro
6.Ring of Red
7.Eclipse Phase
8.Dragonball Z

I DON'T need replacements, as I have Reserved jumps.
>>
>>51685823
I feel like the first generation is the one to do for sure. Everything after that is kindof a bonus?
Anyway, as long as you make it enough of an adventure in its own right, there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck, Towergirlanon!

>>51686102
> But I did want to give out a reward to keep people from just defaulting into Jump-mode.
How about... your very own tower, that the princess is able to reside in even without a companion slot?
May or may not be able to be attached to the warehouse or be planted into each new world you visit, I dunno.
>>
>>51686372
40k imperium, and DBZ Multiverse with the right timeline.
>>
File: Ammy and Miko.png (415KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy and Miko.png
415KB, 800x800px
>>51686548
>Kamen Rider
And once more Ammy is ecstatic.
Oh god, this is Yuuki's first Kamen Rider, she's gonna be ecstatic too.

What comes after Kabuto? Neo-Heisei 1 or Gaim?
>>
>>51686579

Neo-Heisei 1
>>
>>51686588
Thank you.
>>
Can essence magic from anima beyond fantasy reincarnate a soul? Like if I take the soul out, can I make sure it reincarnates? I don't have the rulebook for it, so I can't tell for certain.

Furthermore, can it repair a rotting soul?
>>
>>51686579
...I wonder if one can jump into that particular version of Worm. Bonus points for doing so after an Okami Jump.
>>
File: 1419802-bigthumbnail.jpg (125KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1419802-bigthumbnail.jpg
125KB, 450x360px
>>51683920
Renegade Jump # 49 Kill la Kill
Club: Performance – Dancing (She’s a maniac on the dance floor)
Background: Student – 3 Star (600)
Perks
*Gifted-Dancer (0)
*Resolve (200, Discount)
*Ki Techniques (300)
*Radiant Presence (200)
Equipment
*3 star Gaku Uniform
*Enhanced Uniform (200)
Drawbacks:
*Cute (+400)
*Harassed (+100)

Journal Entry # 751953

Ok at first I thought this was another stupid crazy world, and to a certain extent it is; however it’s been kind of fun. So it turns out humans were forcibly evolved to wear clothes by evil fibers that are sentient. The school I go to is the size of a city and made of crazy and awesome in equal measure.

They give out uniforms that give you super powers based on how much you support the regime. I am on the top of the boot licking totem pole so my uniform is especially good. Normally I would be overthrowing this regime but I found out Kiryuin actually has a good reason for doing it so for now I’ll let it be and even play the part of bad guy for now since it’s for a good cause. Also despite some disagreement I have with Kiryuin I have to respect her.

Unfortunately things aren’t all good I have a problem. A girl from Kiryuin’s mom’s company seems to think I am cute. I have no interest in her but she is absolutely bonkers and very possessive about it. She is the type of stocker who decides if they can’t have you no one will. I may wind up having to kill this girl, strangely I don’t think Kiryuin would mind.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51686613
QUIET! No one is supposed to know where my pictures come from!
>>
>>51686621
Journal Entry # 751953

Wow… so Kiryuin’s plan worked like a charm. It wasn’t going to; her mother was a monster who recovered after having her head cut off but I sort of disintegrated her. As I learned before life fiber creatures can’t regenerate from a pile of dust.

Everyone was kind of surprised by this but I managed to play it off as just a minor trick. Honestly I think Kiryuin was just happy that her mother was dead. Also it turns out that annoying girl I kept fighting was her sister. So happy ending all around, I have been enlisted to get rid of the rest of the life fibers. What’s that saying about the reward for good work being more good work?
>>
>>51686611
If you remove a soul from someone with Anima Magic you can stick it in another body if you want.
That's not quite reincarnation, but it does work.

As for repairing a soul that's not really something Anima Magic does. It's kind of a big deal if you fuck your soul up since you can't fix it.
>>
File: tumblr_o5ghgoGupg1rn8l6bo1_500.png (114KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ghgoGupg1rn8l6bo1_500.png
114KB, 500x550px
>>51685823
This has the potential for some next level Hand Holding and I love it!

Don't forget best princess and alternate costume designs as a reward.
>>
File: I Dare Ya.jpg (52KB, 720x505px) Image search: [Google]
I Dare Ya.jpg
52KB, 720x505px
>>51686650
>Best Princess
>Dullahan
You, I like you.

>Contractually Obligated
A response.
>>
>>51686611
Not sure if it's what you're looking for but there's Transmigrate Soul which can stick a soul into another vessel, living or inanimate.

There is also Return to the Flow which sends souls of the dead to Anima's resident afterlife. Also instantly destroys the undead if they don't resist the magic as a bonus.
>>
>>51686545
Honestly, I don't know. I didn't even think about that being a rule. I don't believe I've ever seen it mentioned before. I mean, if it's a huge deal, I could call it Generic Rescue the Princess Jump and just note it was inspired by Towergirls.

I just got all inspired when the idea came to me earlier today.

>>51686559
I'm definitely doing the entire first generation for sure. I really want to include the second generation as well, as a lot of those seem really popular.

Nikamoth suggested something similar and I'm going to go with it. People will get a tower/castle the princesses you have rescued can stay in as followers. You can turn them into full Companions if you want, but you have to decide at the end of the Gauntlet.

I do appreciate the interest. It's getting me all fired up for the project.

>>51686650
I have ideas for Dullahan Princess, don't worry. Also, Hand Holding is nice, but turning this into an awesome adventure is what's really driving me.

I had not considered alternate costumes. That feels like that would be stepping on other Jumps' toes.
>>
>>51686667
I agree with that pic. Mami head jokes are pretty cheesy
>>
>>51686650
>Dullahan Mami costume
>It's titled "Contractually Obligated"
Ha! Two Madoka jokes in one, I like it.
>>
>>51686702
>Not saying heartess
>Not posting an image of Phyrra
0/10, no effort
>>
>>51686545
There's nothing that can't be made into a jump, it's just that if the author does get pissy for some reason, the jumpmaker is on his own. We've had quests made into jumps, and the quest maker didn't give a shit.
>>
File: [heeeeey].gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
[heeeeey].gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>51686625
>>
>>51686667
Still the best thing I ever did, taking Mami with me. She drives Rin up the wall with her casual creation of stuff.
>>
>>51686718
...why would I make a joke about Phyrra when we're talking about Mami? Cheesy works because Mami's hair is yellow, she calls herself the cheese during the song in Rebellion, and the witch that ate her wanted to eat cheese, which is even reflected in the song that plays during the scene.

Honestly, Justice, your taste in dark humor must be like ashes.
>>
>>51686468
I'm certainly not disagreeing as far as stats and aesthetics. Might could apply the above to yourself and ignore the Companion-specific bits.

>>51686535
may also help.

>>51686471
...I swear I had something here.

Right! I-401 being so heavily automated really does cut down on what folks are needed. I stand by my earlier suggestions. Nav/Helm or Second Engineer.
>>
>>51686795
Justice may not have like it, but I've got to hand it to you, that was a clever joke.
>>
File: A Sun of my very own.jpg (92KB, 428x750px) Image search: [Google]
A Sun of my very own.jpg
92KB, 428x750px
>>51686548
Kamen Rider Kabuto- I'll just wait until you stop dancing Amaterasu.
0/1200
Drop-in
Free Grandmother Once Said
Discount The Jumper Who Rules Everything-Obviously
Free Speed Belt
Discount Here I Am
Lord of the Speed
I Don't Fight Alone!- I knew you would grab that Ammy, so I did it first!

Kamen Rider...?+0- I require continuity
Worm Food+200- If these fools think they can immitate my Vassals they have another thing coming! "Thank you for believing in us Tiger." ...SHUSH YUUKI!
>>
>>51686287
>I don't see Dusk Elf Princess though.

3rd gen nigga the qt brown elf with ork body guards
>>
I am having trouble finding a Dota 2 jump, Maybe I'm blind, does anyone know where it is on the drive?
>>
>>51686903
It's in the imaged folder.
>>
>>51686869
>A song based on a pun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnmpsWTsBo
>>
>>51686869
Thanks anon, and I must say, your humor is a cut above the rest as well. Why, it's so good I would almost call it disarming.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>51686876
1.Fate/Stay Night
2.Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei 1(and DLC)
3.Harry Potter
4.Dead Space
5.Legend of Spyro
6.Ring of Red
7.Eclipse Phase
8.Dragonball Z
>>
>>51686918
>Armed and Ready
Yep, Yang's back.
>>
>>51686927
...Oh lord.
I don't know what to do here.
Do I make Tiger the Servant for some unfortunate bastard? Do I make Tiger a Master?
>>
>>51686927
Hyped for Tiger vs Gilgamesh!
>>
>>51686927
Ammy's gonna have baaaaad flashbacks once Seihai-kun shows up.
>>
>>51686943
>The Infinite Emperor
>Being a Servant
Then again, that would mean that Tiger is in-universe a figure of legend. So it does make sense...
>>
Is there a feat or combination of feats that allow you to replicate a vehicle you've purchased? I have a really stupid idea that involves using Kantai Collection, Power Rangers and Gurren Lagann to make fractal Megazords. Megazords piloting Megazords piloting Megazords all the way down...
>>
>>51686943
Fate/Stay Night seems geared for making the jumper a master.
From a perk standpoint it would probably be better for you to gain a servant of your own, but from a story perspective having Tiger be the servant would be introdasting.
>>
>>51686943
>>51686945
> Inb4 the Servant equivalent of a school yard fight between the King of Heroes and the Infinite Emperor.
>>
>>51686945
Yeah, that's gonna be batshit insane.

>>51686946
Tiger vs Gil is gonna be crazy
Ammy vs Seihai Kun is gonna be intense
And Despair vs Kotomine is gonna be terrifying.

>>51686958
>that Tiger is in-universe a figure of legend
Exacta

The question is "Who is unfortunate enough to deserve Tiger as a servant?"
He qualifies, normally, for Saber, Caster, and Berserker, and possibly Ruler or Avenger.

>>51686968
That's my problem. I'm wondering which makes the better story.
>>
>>51686966
eXceed alchemy can grant traits from one thing to another so long as you fully understand said things.
One of those traits given as an example is gaining replication from an animals ability to breed.
The traits aren't preserved through copies, but animals aren't exactly rare.
>>
>>51686981
I see Tiger as a Berserker or Avenger honestly, buuut that's just be personally, if it helps.
>>
>>51686981
I'd say Illya would work best, personally.
>>
>>51687015
Well that's the thing.
In capabilities he qualifies for Saber and Caster, even if it's not fitting for his personality.
But his Berseker nature is not exactly a secret, he is a bottle of rage that unleashes itself on his enemies.
And his Revenge was his entire reason for going on the Chain in the first place.

>>51687019
Fuck it. Someone in the IRC voted for Ilya, you voted for Ilya. Hercules is boring anyway.
Tiger is going Berserker everyone.

The reason Tiger is a Servant? The Benefactor is fucking with him, NO WAY he would make that choice himself.
>>
So, jumping into Black Lagoon with a Plan(tm) and that Plan(tm) involves working at the Yellow Flag as The Bartender. Fuck everything else.

So, which Drawback would be more fun?
> Freakshow
> Most Wanted
>>
File: Magical+girl+deadpool.jpg (253KB, 1742x872px) Image search: [Google]
Magical+girl+deadpool.jpg
253KB, 1742x872px
Thanks to you guys, I've got a desire now to turn the protagonists in some settings into super heroes.
So which ones would you recommend are the best?
I'm going to style as much or even greater than function.
The theme is anything heroic. From Capes to Magical Girls to Super Sentai.

For those of you who have already done things like this, how did it turn out?
>>
>>51687047
Madoka Wraith Arc has a capstone that lets you create madoka magical girls, but that comes with sool jim problems. Still though, it's a pretty sweet deal as the soul gem allows the magical girl to keep fighting and comes with all sorts of benefits.

Starseed Awakening from Sailor Moon enables you to give people personality powers and an optional magical warrior transformation, but you'd have to train them in their new powers.
>>
>>51687063
Final Fantasy 10 lets you stick powersets into outfits.
Just make magical girl outfits and start handing them out.
Or Sentai outfits if you're in to that.
>>
>>51687063

see

>>51687093
>>
>>51687063
I usually do something like that in settings where it's normal heroes vs supernatural/mutant/alien/etc. threats, or when the villain already rules the world, to even the odds. They usually turn out well, though I do have to make sure they don't get corrupted by the power I give them.

The Kamen Rider jumps have stuff for creating Kamen Riders and/or their drivers, and Skull Man has something for both making power suits and experimenting on someone and making them super humans with psychic powers. Terminator and 1984 would be great places to make superheroes in, as would Megaman Zero, giving humans a chance at fighting Reploids (and by humans I mean Ciel, because up until Weil shows up, she's the only human who seems to give a damn about the Reploids).
>>
....How would the Gates of Babylon stand up to a giant robot? Would it get easily BTFO'd? Could a giant robot even touch a servant?
>>
File: 1482687152064.png (393KB, 731x580px) Image search: [Google]
1482687152064.png
393KB, 731x580px
>>51687063
The hilarity of empowering people is inversely proportional to how serious the setting is. You get bonus points for bizarre and anachronistic mishmashes. Teaching Vegeta how to use magic is interesting, sure. But giving him a stronger form at the expense of wearing armor that looks like it's made of plastic and in which he's forced to strike poses and scream about the power of justice to use his attacks? Hilarious. Turning Ikari Shinji into a Super Robot pilot is great, sure. But turning him into Pretty Boy Magical Shinji-chan is better. Also, remember that all situational comedy needs a Straight Man. So make sure you surround them with normal people who can comment on how ridiculous what they're doing is. And, of course, the less able those people are to actually explain what's happening the better.

This is the formula. Now go forth and work your will.
>>
>>51687235
Yes, it could touch one. But it wouldn't do any harm unless it was a magical giant robot. As for your first question? It /really/ depends on the specifics, here.
>>
>>51687242
>Rin's face
I can almost feel her embarrassment and horror as a physical force.
>>
>>51687235
Giant robots without magical assistance will not be able to properly harm a servant. However the master is certain to be collateral at that point so it does not matter.

What is inside the GoB could do meaningful damage to a giant robot and even destroy one so long as it isn't something on the truly retarded scale. Normal blade spam like Gilgamesh seems fond of wouldn't do as much though.
>>
File: Tharsis.jpg (108KB, 840x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Tharsis.jpg
108KB, 840x1065px
>>51687235
What sort of giant robot? That's a wider category then Servants. Most, like a lot of gundam stuff, won't have any sort of supernatural power so they can't damage Servants at all. But something like say, an Evangelion or an Aldnoah powered Kataphrakt? I'd imagine they could hurt a Servant easily, and some could probably do some serious damage or death dealing too.

So really it's more about what giant robot you're comparing the GoB too. Some might be like paper to the Gate whilst others, barring specific hax effects of some NPs, won't even be scratched.
>>
>>51687249
>giant robot has to be magical
Considering normal physics would take one look at a giant robot from most anime settings and go to find a corner to lay down and cry in?
>>
File: Gamagoori Intensifies.gif (1MB, 499x654px) Image search: [Google]
Gamagoori Intensifies.gif
1MB, 499x654px
>>51686927
Fate/Stay Night- A war over a powerful artifact huh? Interesting. Though it seems more like a tournament than a war.
0/200
Einzbern Estate, Germany
Rolled for 14
Servant- Wait, what. I didn't chose that! I SERVE NO ONE! DAMN YOU BENEFACTOR!
Free 20 Magic Circuits
Stronger Servant(200)

Sealing Designation+200- Like I care!

---------
0/1250
Berserker- I'm not that angry. "Yes you are" "Bark!" "Yup" "Sorry Tiger, but it's true"
Living- At least you're not forcing me to rely on my "master's" strength
Strength:A
Endurance:A
Agility:C
Mana:A
Luck:C
Mad Enhancement:E
Item Creation:E
Battle Continuation:C
NP(Despair):EX

Mana Muncher+100
What Spiritual Form?+50
Migraine+50
---------

Writefagging soon.tm
>>
>>51687278
We're talking about gundam stuff, specifically a G Gundam mobile suit. This isn't a mobile suit that's designed for fighting, though. Not initially. I specced it to be good for combat. That's the thing I'm planning to use against him.
>>
>>51687235
If you're talking about high end giant robots, there's nothing Gilgamesh could bring out that could equal it. Things like the Genesic Gaogaigar, TTGL, Getter Emperor and other giant robots eat planets for fun. It's an entire different order of destruction. Even if the Servant magically survives, they'd be left to drift through space. If you're going down to tiers like Scopedogs, then the Servant can probably no sell the giant robot.
>>
File: fate-zero-4.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fate-zero-4.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>51687235
Probably. This is Gilgamesh we're talking about here. I'd be more surprised if he DIDN'T smugly break out a thousands of years' old Anti-Mecha Noble Phantasm.
>>
>>51687308
Egh, can't really help there. G Gundam's not one I've really seen. I'm sure others know whether they'd be magical or not and how strong/tough they are.
>>
>>51687308
I really don't think that would work. It's kind of like trying to punch a ghost.
Maybe if you break out the super moves and throw energy beams around, but even then those aren't really magic.
>>
What would be a post-Cell Saga Z Warrior's chances of capturing Megas Therion?
>>
>>51687294
>It's an 'everything is magic' episode
And we were doing so well.
>>
File: Here We Go.gif (384KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Here We Go.gif
384KB, 256x192px
>>51687304
>Old Man Einzbern's Perspective
The doll failed, as we should have expected considering her makers. I brought her, and the Artifact, to the temple for the summoning. A slab of stone from the temple of Hercules should have been a more than sufficient catalyst to summon one of the greatest Heros of legend. But the Catalyst shattered in the middle of the summoning, and someone else was summoned. Fire burned around the circle as high as the ceiling, and extremely hot, before it receded. It revealed a figure dressed from head to toe in pitch-black armor, plate-mail, with a sword as large as he was behind his back. Perhaps more disturbing was the horns growing from his skull, out of the helmet, and the massive wings behind him. Obviously not the son of Zeus. I left in disgust at the doll's failure.

>Ilya's Perspective
I summoned the best Servant ever! Sure he's not Hercules but he looks way cooler than Hercules ever would, and he can talk despite being a Berserker! He doesn't like being a Servant much, but he thinks Revenge is a noble goal! His name is "Stalwart Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn". I swear I know the name from somewhere.
>>
>>51687308
Gundam is nowhere close to the power necessary to ensure a kill, unless you plan on nuking the nearby area with a Satellite Cannon to end the Grail war or dropping Axis onto the Earth to end the Grail war. G Gundam is flashy, it isn't strong on the Giant Robot scale. At its strongest it barely destroys a space colony. Compare that to Meteor Jesus that destroys Space Assemblies and Colonies for Jesuspeace, and even Meteor Jesus is on the low end in terms of absolute strength.
>>
>>51687235
Consider that Gilgamesh and some of the Heroes that followed him had to battle against giant Divine Constructs or honest to goodness Kaiju or worse, Dragons.

Now consider that Gilgamesh owns an old version of all the weapons, armours, and vehicles that some of those Heroes used in those feats.

Unless said giant robot is, like this dude stated >>51687314

That mecha is more than likely fucked or will be in for a bad time.

>>51687308
You are going to need a lot more than "just" a G-Gundam I'm afraid.

Where's the magitech? Legendary weapons who's history would eclipse that of the proto-Noble Phantasms?

>>51687323
He most likely has a magi-tech Mecha in there somewhere.
>>
>>51687314
This is purely academic, but there is exactly one known version of Gil who might last more than a few seconds. Extra/Extella Gil can use the Moon Cell and an allied hacker to unlock the power of his Origin, which gives him to move at FTL speeds by manipulating space-time, and break out of the Moon Cell by sacrificing 90% of his treasury.

He can't sustain this state indefinitely without it burning up his Servant vessel though. And frankly his powerlevel's an anomaly compared to every other version of Gil-including the one summoned by his Caster self to briefly 1v1 Tiamat.
>>
>>51687369
Sorry, I meant more that sure, Heroic Spirits can't be hurt by mundane conventional weapons, but anon is attacking with a giant robot from another universe that works in defiance of normal physics. "Mundane" and "conventional" are nowhere in sight.
>>
>>51687393
There is magi-tech, actually. FFVI magitech. It does have magicite in the fists, and the magicite did come from "legendary" spirits, if that helps.
>>
>>51687346
Depends on what you take in the Anima jump.
You'd be able to rock most people in the way combat wise via speedblitz and big ranged damage, but without sufficient occult knowledge you're not going to be able to actually attune to the city.
This is true even if you're not a saiyan, it will however be more difficult if you aren't.
Some of the real high tiers in the setting will definitely take notice of these shenanigans though, and some of those guys can still beat you up so don't rock the boat too hard. Play nice and don't go all JRPG villain and things should be fine though. You're strong enough that it's not really worth it to try fighting you over small potatoes.
>>
>>51687393
Black History Turn A can definitely flat no sell Gilgamesh, given that it uses an intersolar GBE equivalent. Black Haro might stand a good chance if it gets the chance to prep beforehand and self replicate. Halphas, Master Phoenix, and Queen Amelias might be able to destroy enough of the environment to swing the tide in their favor if their immortality factor kicks in, or if they're using extradimensional armaments.

The only catch is that none of those are regular level Gundams.
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
>>51687370
>Tiger's Perspective.
I loath my position as a Servant to another, I am an Emperor I should kneel to no one, it is made even worse when one considers the "command seals" that make for "perfect orders". Normally there would only be three, but apparently my 'master' is special and has dozens, maybe hundreds, of the things. ...Still, I can not bring myself to hate a child, especially one who has not intentionally wronged me. Moreover her desire for revenge against those who have wronged her is a good goal in life. Though...something about her story seems off, but I can not pin down what. She has not lied to me, of that I am certain, but does she have all the facts? I must investigate. I do not like the old man, and the way he talks to my 'master'. Perhaps it is out of empathy for her plight, or my soft spot for children,... or perhaps that damned dogs has corrupted me to an extent, but treating her the way he does, even if she is a "homunculus", rings wrong with me.

>Year long time skip(Ilya summoned Berserker WAY before the way began) still Tiger's perspective
I'm certain that there is something missing from her story, I have to find out what. Revenge is a noble goal, but it must be aimed at the right targets. To hit others in way of your revenge is a mistake. Yet we're heading for Japan for this so-called "war". I can't help but feel...excited at what is to come. Heros from all over time, with a wide variety of skills. As an aside I have officially introduced Ilya to Amaterasu and Despair, for some reason Raven insisted the others not join us here.
>>
>>51687393
Eh, I think some of the SRW non-BBEG boys could do it too-and Gurren Lagann. As in, the Season 1 GL.

It's worth noting while Gil has the prototypes of everything from THE ERA IN WHICH HEROIC SPIRIT CANDIDATES COULD HAPPEN, there are at least two types of weapon he seems to have no answer to. The first, like Avalon and Vasavi Shakti, are Divine Construct-tier weapons forged by nonhuman beings. The second are things like Sephyr's bullshit and Zelretch's swords, which are fall outside of human understanding (alien construct and True Magic respectively)
>>
>>51687410
It won't help though, because Fate/Extella Gil is literally helpless outside of the solar system (I honestly doubt his strength could extend to even Mars), which many of the high end super robots fight from. When you're large enough to dwarf solar systems and swat suns aside, even moving at FTL will only save you for a moment (and Gilgamesh would basically move outside the coverage range of the Moon Cell, at best becoming the Fate equivalent of Cars if he doesn't die while in vacuum). The most substantial plot hole in Fate/Extella is why the three Velber didn't just nuke the Moon Cell to begin with, and instead sent 1 of the trio to take on both Earth and the Moon. (The materials say that the Velber underestimated the strength of the Moon Cell and Excalibur, but even then it's pretty far fetched)

We haven't even begun considering the Giant Robots that simply can't die, like Perfectio (will always exist as long as humanity retains a shred of evil), or Ideon (if Ideon dies it takes the multiverse with it, restarting a new universe for itself). Servants get outclassed real bad no matter how many power ups they take. It's like getting a tick to fight the Sun.
>>
>>51687294
>>51687417
It's not that they can't be harmed by conventional weapons. It's that they're spirits and you have to be able to hurt spirits to be able to hurt a Servant. If you can't damage spirits then you can't damage a Servant, although if they're assuming corporeal form then you could physically move them if you hit them hard enough.
>>
>>51686966
If you wanna replicate a vehicle just use SupCom stuff.
>>
>>51685823
>Trying to make a jump for a setting that's nothing but lewd.
No.
>>
>>51686545
No, you still need the CYOA maker's opinion to be allowed to do it.
>>
>>51687278
Val, will A Little Luck from Distant Sky "proc" for surprise attacks? Like, the wind blowing a curtain in front of a sniper, or a mouse startling someone waiting behind a corner with a knife?
>>
>>51685823
>Lewd jump
>CYOA jump
>Doesn't have creator permission
Now it just needs to replace the disney princess jump and its broken all the major rules.
>>
>>51685823
How about no. The rules of the jump chain is nothing based on lewd shit, and tower girls is literally entirely about lewd and furry garbage.
>>
File: t43.png (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
t43.png
156KB, 500x500px
>>51687528
Yeah, pretty much what most of the instances in the comic work like.
>>
>>51687518
>>51687522
>>51687532
>>51687533
So could you be any more obvious?
Come back when you get some actual skill.
>>
>>51685823
Just like MGQ this shit wouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>51685823
You have your own thread. Go back.
>>
>>51687518
>>51687522
>>51687532
>>51687533
Might want to be a bit less obvious guy. No complaints at all and then suddenly 4 similar complaints within 2 minutes of each other? You're not going to convince anyone.
>>
File: Party Time.jpg (42KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Party Time.jpg
42KB, 480x320px
>>51687452
>Shirou's Perspective
My heart was beating wildly in my chest as I stared at the little girl and her protector. "You'd better summon one soon Onee-chan, or you'll die" The girls' words rung in my ears as I stared at her protector. A giant, at least 243cm, clad in black armor. He had a sword on his back as well. I was paralyzed with fear, then they just walked away.

>Kotomine's Perspective.
The Einzbern girl's Servant had no sense of subtlety, his presence could be felt around the city. Lancer was chomping at the bit to go and fight him, which is exactly why I held him back from doing so. Still despite his lack of subtlety I could not pin-point his identity, nor that of his blade. Though interestingly enough Gilgamesh seems to know something, though he hasn't mentioned it directly.

>Seihai-Kun
I felt it, touching one of the Servants. A pure beacon of Light and Hope. I wanted to crush it, erase it from this world. Or better still, corrupt it completely.
>>
Oh look it's the late night RULLESSS brigade.
>>
File: 1472260454592.jpg (7KB, 263x207px) Image search: [Google]
1472260454592.jpg
7KB, 263x207px
>>51687543
>>51687551
>Obvious
Implying samefagging because people noticed a lewd CYOA trying to get passed around? Don't be a retard. You don't know shit about Towergirls.

>No complaints at all.
Because I don't read the entire thread when I get home. I skim. Other people probably noticed it when I quoted it.
>>
>>51687551
>>51687556
>>51687543
I noticed because someone else pointed it out, secondly it's not allowed by it's very nature so there is no reason to actually really convince anyone. Also it's rather hypocritical to call someone else a samefag while samefagging.
>>
Are there any perks that give you something like Worm's Imaginary Form? It's a good power, but the core weakness makes me nervous, and the size limit makes using it in kaiju form rather silly. Going from giant monster to elephant sized would be embarrassing.
>>
>>51685823
>Maybe if I ask real nice I can make bestiality into a jump
>>
>it's another "the shitposter tries to play both sides" episode
>>
Just ignore them. They'll burn themselves out. Jump already removed any lewd and seems great, so it passes our rules. Anything more is just shitposting.

Report and ignore guys.
>>
>>51687532
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J548XM9-jKU
>>
I'm really quite amazed at how fast you're typing all this up.
Flipping between a phone and computer this quickly isn't easy.
Is there a new shitpost discord where you all hang out and coordinate?
>>
>>51687556
Don't pretend like you sort weren't a brigade of rules breakers. Probably the type to bring up the CoC jump to try and force it on the drive.
>>
File: No fuck you..png (25KB, 861x473px) Image search: [Google]
No fuck you..png
25KB, 861x473px
>>51687551
>>51687543
>>
>>51687593
It's not that hard is it? I'm on two phones, a tablet, a laptop and my ps3 at the same time here. can't really see the difficulty of just a phone and computer if you're just typing.
>>
>>51687593
You seem upset that something that obviously isn't allowed, is getting told it isn't allowed.
>>
>>51687612
Nice work with Inspect element. I'm very impressed.
>>
>>51687584
>Jump already removed any lewd and seems great, so it passes our rules.
That's not how it works. There's absolutely NOTHING to the setting other than fucking furry waifus. That's all it is.You can pretend CoC isn't lewd by not mentioning the porn, but it still IS a world fueled by fetishes and isn't allowed.
>>
>>51687552
Do you have a picture of tiger? I can't really picture him in my head.
>>
>>51687618
>people disagree with me. I must have be editing the page
Pretty pathetic of you anon.
>>
>>51687618
>How DARE people not support my lewd jump! They must all be one person!
>>
>>51687629
Well it's either that or you have a degenerative illness.
Pick one anon. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>51687541
Aight, thanks.
>>
>>51687611
Nah don't worry, I wouldn't bother making jumps for people like you anyways. You're more content bitching about people than making anything anyways.
>>
Why do people try and force through lewd jumps instead of just going to CYOA general?
>>
This twisted thread needs to be reset. That's what the archive is for.
>>
>>51687635
Or it's pointing out that lewd jumps aren't allowed. I don't know why you're such a retard about this.
>>
>>51687612
Phone posting doesn't give (You)s. That doesn't prove anything except that you are phone posting.
Nice job giving it away.
>>
File: Happy Holidays.png (267KB, 1820x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Holidays.png
267KB, 1820x1264px
Reminder that you got beat down like a B-rate christmas villain.
>>
>>51687642
This is a tired tactic. Claiming that people can't complain about rule breaking just because they haven't made a jump.
>>
>>51687652
Considering the shitposter spent months trying to push lewd jumps, you'd have to be a retard to think he would be against a furry porn setting.
>>
>>51687651
>Someone disagrees with me he must be using a phone.
Still pathetic no matter how you reworded it in a second post now anon.
>>
>>51687652
>He thinks the MGE shitposter would be against Towergirls.
>>
>>51687643
Because you fuckers screaming about lewd for shit like Senran Kagura where there is in fact, no actual lewd, has led to people stop giving a shit about your foolish opinions.
>>
File: can of worms bait.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
can of worms bait.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
he really is doing the most tonight, isn't he
>>
>>51687669
No someone disagreeing is one thing.
Someone doing it 8 times in 3 minutes is definitely up to something. Especially after a quiet night.
>>
>>51687679
>You
I actually tell people how Senran Kagura is fine. Want to know the difference?

>Senran Kagura
Flashing tits, in a place with an actual setting and plot.

>Towergirls
Fetish lists in a setting about fucking furry waifus.
>>
>>51687681
>People can't come into the thread later, everyone reads through the entire thread from top to bottom
No. Sorry.
>>
>>51687680
It's page 10, thread usually either dies down quietly or goes berserk right before it ends
>>
>>51687681
Do you really expect people to read every post in a 400+ post thread? That things might be missed?
>>
I don't know why people think we actually have rules.
It's a set of guidelines to keep the thread from degenerating into a hot mess.
Thing is since every time someone pulls this shit the thread turns into a hot mess they clearly aren't working.
>>
>>51687552
>Tiger's Perspective.
We stalked the boy for a few days, keeping an eye on him. Illya's adoptive brother her father 'abandoned' her for, I had Amaterasu searching for clues as to what information we're missing. He seemed like a decent kid to be honest, though his quitting of the Archery club spoke of a lack of conviction, though...I sense that might not be the case. More worrying was the girl who followed him around, something dark was within her, Amaterasu was very unhappy. Still the moment came where the boy summoned his Servant, Illya wanted to move right away but I held her back. Because while Lancer and Saber were fighting, Archer arrived. After he made his presence known I decided to smash through the wall, making sure to protect Illya who was riding my shoulder from debris as I did so.

>Lancer's Perspective.
I HATE Kotomine! Just as the fighting was getting good, Saber, and Archer both here to fight. Then another Servant smashes through the wall and demands a challenge! It was great! And the fucking priest calls me back! I said as much and the armored man just replied "So kill him if you hate him so much". Hah! I wish I could. And that golden arrogant fuck.

>Archer's Perspective.
That....wasn't the Berserker I know. Something is very different in this timeline for Berserker's identity to have changed. Rin ordered me to fight with Saber against the new figure. He proceeded to rush me and kick me through a wall while laughing, and engaging Saber. I used the distance to fire at him, but I couldn't bring myself to try too hard with Illya on his shoulder. After fighting us for a bit he just decided to pull back, saying he wanted to continue the fight another day.

>>51687621
I'm stupidly picky about Character Art, so no.
>>
>>51687696
Probably based on the fact that no matter how many times you push, we STILL don't have replacement or porn jumps.
>>
>>51687691
>>51687694
I expect you to try a little harder when samefagging.
It's ok in general, we all do it, but you disgrace your family name when you preform it so poorly.
>>
>>51687655
Oh no you can bitch all you want, I'm just pointing out that you're going to keep bitching without doing anything constructive.
>>
>>51687696
Expect the lewd rule has been iron clad so far and will keep being so.
>>
>>51685823
Has nobody pointed out that this is all irrelevant since he can't make this anyway without Gats' approval?
>>
>>51687701
>>51687709
You really have no power here you know that?
Because shout all you like the only thing you're doing is shifting things further and further away from what you want.
Do it long enough and the lewd rule might even go away entirely.
Now I don't want that, and I'm sure you don't either, so I'm going to ask you to stop being a bitch and do something else with your night.
>>
>>51687707
According to you, anyone taking issue with rule breaking jumps is bad. You must want a laisseze fair system.

>>51687705
>STILL thinking only one person has a problem with porn
>>
>>51687705
>If I keep repeating something it will become true
Sorry anon. Obama proved that doesn't work.
>>
>>51687721
You've been saying this for three years.
>>
>>51687728
And you've been ignoring it for three years.
Which is why we're getting porn made into jumps now.
Thanks a lot dumbass.
>>
>>51687721
You realize you don't have the ability to change the rules right? We haven't listened to you about allowing lewd shit and we won't start now.
>>
File: 1471364388759.gif (755KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
1471364388759.gif
755KB, 420x314px
Just... Nah, nevermind.
>>
Is it a public holiday somewhere? Because he is /desperate/ for any form of human contact.
>>
>>51687740
Uh, on. People have tried repeatedly from the start of the thread to do it. It never works. They've all been rejected. Don't be a moron.

I bet you don't even remember generic furry jump.
>>
>>51687742
You don't have the ability to enforce them.
You can bitch, but that's about it.
>>
>>51687748
Why do you keep insisting that people who dislike porn are the shitposter?
>>
>>51687752
Pretty simple way of enforcing it, they don't get added. You cry like a bitch like you have been doing for 3 years.
>>
>>51687757
Because you're a faggot.
>>
>>51687752
Brutus does, and Brutus doesn't let things through if they fuck up the rules.
>>
>>51687759
>>51687766
This one will for sure because it breaks no rules, but the ones you've made up in your head.
And there's absolutely nothing at all you can do about it.
>>
>>51687723
laissez faire, at least use the term properly if you're trying this hard. I could care less about what system you use, it won't change the fact that people like you will find something new to bitch about. If it isn't lewd, it's power levels, if it isn't power levels, it's which popular jump is getting discussed that you don't like.

>>51687701
You guys don't have replacement jumps because most of you are lazy as fuck.
>>
>>51687757
Never did he say anywhere which side is the shitposter, anon. But you've played your hand, Timmy. Clearly you're him trying to deflect blame.

And besides, anyone with basic pattern recognition knows he's both.
>>
>>51687774
>This one will for sure because it breaks no rules
>There's no rule against these substance-less lewd settings
Monster girl musume isn't on the drive no matter how hard you pushed, senpai.
>>
>>51687774
It does break rules, it's based entirely off a lewd setting about fucking furry waifus. Cry more.
>>
>>51687777
>People like you
Profiling people because of a legitimate grievance. You come across like you're horribly bitter porn isn't being let through without complaint.
>>
>>51687786
>>51687791
It's based about an adventure setting where you save princesses.
It's only lewd if you're a lewd person.
>>
>>51687748
It's the weekend, anon.
>>
>>51687801
>Its only lewd if you're a lewd person
Or if you read the profiles, which are entirely about their sexual fetishes and bedroom behavior, like if they want it in the asshole or in the ear.

You know NOTHING about this setting except what the jumpmaker told you.
Thread posts: 557
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.