[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if rumors of the Lion returning turn out to be true, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 36

File: Pre_heresy_lion_el_johnson.jpg (21KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
Pre_heresy_lion_el_johnson.jpg
21KB, 200x400px
So if rumors of the Lion returning turn out to be true, what is he going to think of what has become of the Dark Angels?
>>
" Why are you loyalists"
>>
>>51662027
I have seen this pic a lot recently, where is the source?
>>
>>51662027
"Shit, nigger, why are they on the wrong side?"
>>
>>51662027
Richard Simmons is the Lion, the audience are his Dark Angels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNsEvSyUd74
>>
>>51662027
Why haven't you killed the false Emperor?
>>
Imperium has Roboute now, no need for a at best 3rd tier primarch
>>
>>51662027
>what is he going to think of what has become of the Dark Angels?
Nothing since DA are going to replace Thousand Sons as Tzeench marines
>>
>>51663423
So the thousand sons are going loyalist again, right? In fracture of beil tan they left the opening for their redemption arc, yrvainne can fully restore rubric marines to their uncorrupted loyalist form
>>
>>51663468
>So the thousand sons are going loyalist again, right?
Yep the question is who will suck Guilliman's cock for undoing the rubric, Ahriman or Magnus?
It's kind of pathetic how they ended the whole TS plot in one paragraph
>>
File: tumblr_nrre98BNva1qgd40oo1_1280.png (609KB, 602x1900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrre98BNva1qgd40oo1_1280.png
609KB, 602x1900px
>>51663577
Does it matter? My Thousand Sons are returning!! At least they damn well better be.
>>
>>51663623
>My Thousand Sons are returning!!
kys
>>
File: twM3dmb.jpg (277KB, 1000x2898px) Image search: [Google]
twM3dmb.jpg
277KB, 1000x2898px
>>51663642

I am utterly unrepentant.
>>
>>51662320
Fpbp
>>
File: 1473976095209.png (416KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1473976095209.png
416KB, 500x737px
>>51662027
>wanting meme primarchs to return
>>
File: 1486665370404.jpg (172KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1486665370404.jpg
172KB, 600x450px
>>51663219
>>51662027

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Should... should we be doing something to stop him fr-"
"Let him do it, Azrael, let him get it out of his system."
"But he's trying to make all of our recruits do his gay little danc-"
"I said let him do it, Azrael. It will pass.
... It has to."
>>
>>51663468
Wait what?! TS cured by eldar magic?
>>
File: Retarded.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>51663577
>It's kind of pathetic how they ended the whole TS plot in one paragraph
>>
>>51663468
>yrvainne can fully restore rubric marines to their uncorrupted loyalist form
Lol.

1) When did the TSons turn to Tzeentch?
2) When did the Rubric happen?
3) Were the TSons on Terra?

When you read the lore and can answer these questions, you'll understand how retarded you sound. Until that point it would be best if you stopped sprouting nonsense.
>>
File: Dark Angels Land Raider.jpg (55KB, 761x589px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Angels Land Raider.jpg
55KB, 761x589px
He's going to be very upset, and probably develop a Perturabo-like hatred for his own sons and their weakness of spirit.

They will fight as long as they can and as loyally as they can, but they will never please their father.
>>
>>51663242
>>51662320
I haven't been keeping up with fluff (apart from Cadia because I play crons) why does the Lion hate the emp?
>>
>>51668689
It's an injoke because the Dark Angels are so borderline heretical.
>>
>>51668528

>The Planet of Sorcerers is now on Real space

>Magnus is now rogue, since Wrath of Magnus, he hates Tzeentch with his guts but he doesn't have any choice but serve him because of the rubric, though he made his vendetta against the Space wolves and showed to the imperium who much of beasts they were, though most of the mess against the Renamon Lovers were done by the Dark Angels who were following orders by a Demon of Tzeentch, unbeknownst for magnus and his TSONS who were occupied with the ritual.

>Most of the TSONS lore changed for good during the latest HH books and now suplements

>Ahriman doesn't want to become a god, he really wants to heal his brothers and free them from Tzeentch.

>Ynnead healed the rubric and showed that Tzeentch has no shit on them.

The only question is, who will bite the bullet to redeem the Legion, Magnus or Ahriman has enough power to empower the healing. if ynnead decides to help them.
>>
>>51668708
But then people say shit like >>51668720 where they're working for a daemon
>>
>>51668720
Y..you didnt answer any of my questions? Are you an idiot? Please try again.
>>
>>51668528
>n-new fluff doesn't count, it doesn't fit my headcanon!
It literally happens in FoBT, and no one gives a shit how retarded you think it is. Yrvainne turned the tsons fully back to normal, minds and all, and they were confused as fuck as to why they were even fighting eldar in the first place.
>>
>>51668784
Lol. I didnt think it would be this easy to show how little people know of TSons fluff.
>>
>>51668720
>thousand sons
>redeem
rubric or not, they ain't going back
>>
>>51668784

>Muh headcanon

just ignore the autistic fuck, he probably reads 1d4chan and visits bolter and shitter
>>
>>51668925
Please answer the three questions. They will hopefully give you insight into the 'loyalty' of the TSons marines.
>>
>>51662320

Pretty sure that Alpha Legion has a third head and that this third character is somehow related to the Dark Angels, given the first and last bullshit, the nature of the Fallen, and three-headed Hydra.

Also, Omegon is many times depicted in black armor, to his Brother's blue/green.

Not that the Lion is the Alpha Legion's third head, but that something's fucky. Also new pictures show Cypher the Fallen fighting alongside Guilliman and the Ultramarines, so fuck if I know how it all relates to each other. Fuck you, fuck everything.
>>
>>51668720
>The Planet of Sorcerers is now on Real space
Causing untold destruction in Imperial Space with warp storms rippling out from the Prospero sector. This happened because they siphoned of the life force of billions of imperial citizens that they helped kill. So loyal.

>Magnus is now rogue
Lol. The Daemon Prince of Tzeentch is rogue is he? Interdasting. How much do you know about Daemon Princes and their free will?

>but he doesn't have any choice but serve him because of the rubric
The Rubric happens AFTER Magnus has dedicated himself to Tzeentch. This is some backwards ass thinking on your behalf. Go read the Blades of Magnus page in WoM, might help you out.

>Most of the TSONS lore changed for good during the latest HH books and now suplements
TSons being sympathetic does not mean they are loyal. I seriously dont understand the logic here? Because they wanted to be loyal(Whilst ignoring the Emperor's edict), they will always be loyal despite everything that happened to them? Error, error.

>Ahriman doesn't want to become a god
A recent retcon, but a good one IMO. Others might disagree, but the God thing was a bit cliche. Important to mention though because...

>>Ynnead healed the rubric and showed that Tzeentch has no shit on them.
Tzeentch has done this too. You'd know that if you read the books that Ahriman's retcons came from. Tzeentch allowed 1 marine to be cured by Ahriman to give him hope so that he would continue his journey. Meaning that the gods of the setting could and should be able to cure the rubric. Now Ahriman has anther avenue to follow and continue his quest. Perhaps this was, dare I say it, JUSTASPLANNED.

The only question is, why are you so desperate to force this incorrect narrative? Is it for (You)'s? Is it just what you hope? Or do you simply not know any of the TSons fluff?
>>
>>51668961

Lion'el was becoming more paranoic and insane, Curze Taunting him about his "true fate" he killing nemiel out of fury because of nikea, Magnus talking about "the seeds of his own destruction", and the list goes on, most of his HH bokes were the daemons taunting him about his past childhood on the warp tainted forests of caliban.

but we still need the new novel to confirm the last suspects of it, HH novels are pushing hard the idea that the fallen were right, and that he was going mad and losing his internal battle against his own daemons, as the time went on.

>>51669181
Anon we know that you love your chaos forever headcanon, now get the fuck off back to /v/ were talking about the owner of the blue oyster Gay bar of caliban

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niumQLDL_k0
>>
>>51668780
Probably the Changeling, and he's tricked a lot of folks. Accidentally listening to a daemon does not a renegade make, let alone a Tzeentch worshiper.
>>
>>51669294
>novels are pushing hard the idea that the fallen were right, and that he was going mad and losing his internal battle against his own daemons, as the time went on.

What novel is that anon?
>>
File: Laughing at (you).gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing at (you).gif
391KB, 500x372px
>>51669294
>now get the fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>51669374

read the latest HH novels about the lion, He was losing his shit faster than angron during the HH, and later he almost killed Russ in pure spite because he wasn't there to protect the emperor

The destruction of caliban was the last straw of it, as he finally went insane and faced luther without even thinking of the consequences of the DA's attack on the planet.
>>
File: Gathering Storm Leak.png (3MB, 1718x1430px) Image search: [Google]
Gathering Storm Leak.png
3MB, 1718x1430px
>>51668799
>>
>>51669498
Yeah I've already read that when it came out. What does that have to do with what I said? How does that make them loyal? How does that answer any of my questions? How does this prove you know anything about the TSons?
>>
File: LionRidingARock.jpg (133KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
LionRidingARock.jpg
133KB, 600x848px
>>51669443
>The destruction of caliban was the last straw of it, as he finally went insane and faced luther without even thinking of the consequences of the DA's attack on the planet.

Yeah, this is not the face of some one who is completely sane....
>>
>>51669563
I'm not >>51668925. I posted this because you replied to
>It literally happens in FoBT, and no one gives a shit how retarded you think it is. Yrvainne turned the tsons fully back to normal, minds and all, and they were confused as fuck as to why they were even fighting eldar in the first place.
with
>Lol. I didnt think it would be this easy to show how little people know of TSons fluff.

-implying you didn't know about this leak.
>>
>>51669563
You know nothing Anon.
>>
>>51669590
>-implying you didn't know about this leak.
I was implying that he couldnt answer my questions, because you know, he couldnt.

>>51669622
Sure thing Brah.
>>
>>51662027
>>Don't ask, don't tell has been repealed? GREAT!
>>
File: 1486679176600.jpg (101KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
1486679176600.jpg
101KB, 500x626px
>>51669677
>I was implying that he couldnt answer my questions, because you know, he couldnt.

... Yep, I'm autistic.
>>
>...rallying around Ahriman before taking up the defensive stances of the EMPERORS legiones astartes
Interesting they worded it like that, it doesn't fully confirm anything but there's enough to make it seem that's what they're implying

>where are the athaeneans?
Hmm, more pre-chaos legion organization terminology

Nothing about that statement says Yrvainne stopped turning the cycle back right at the moment the rubric happened, It actually makes more sense to have turned them back to loyalists to prove a point.
Which also means that faggot demanding everyone answer his questions can go suck wolf cock because it literally doesn't matter if the tsons fought for chaos before the rubric. The whole point is that it's implied ynnead can turn the cycle of their existence to any point in their lives, including when they still fought for the emperor. And yeah, they aren't loyal now and they weren't loyal between prospero and the rubric, but that doesn't mean there isn't a window for them to at least break away from chaos. Ahriman has just seen a new way to restore his brothers that doesn't rely on tzeentch. For the rest of his story he's going to be desperately trying to get ynnead to save his legion
>>
>>51670962
>Hmm, more pre-chaos legion organization terminology
The TSons still use their cult terminology in 40k.

>It actually makes more sense to have turned them back to loyalists to prove a point.
Reaching this hard lmao.

>The whole point is that it's implied ynnead can turn the cycle of their existence to any point in their lives
If youre the same guy that was saying headcanon at me then lol.

>Ahriman has just seen a new way to restore his brothers that doesn't rely on tzeentch.
Ahriman doesnt even see himself as an agent of Tzeentch, and believes he's out for himself only. Are you implying that he only believes Tzeentch can give him the knowledge to fix the rubric?

>For the rest of his story he's going to be desperately trying to get ynnead to save his legion
If you believe this to be true why do you think he will do it nicely? After what happened do you think he'll trust them? Or them trust him?
>>
File: The Emperor.jpg (251KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Emperor.jpg
251KB, 715x1000px
>>51668622
Because that's never happened before.
>>
>>51662027

He will destroy the council system and reunite the Legion under his unquestioned authority. This will eventually cause a rift between loyalists to the Emperor and loyalists to Lionel, who is pursuing his own schemes. It will probably culminate in a massive break between the Fallen Angels (Fallen + True Loyalists under original Legion colors) and the independent Dark Angels.
>>
>>51662027
>What the hell did you do to Fenris?
>You sacrificed what to hunt your brothers?
>You killed and condemned who to hide the truth about them?
>By Caliban's fetid asshole!
>You're all a bunch of dorks.
>>
>>51663249
>3rd tier

buttblasted spaceyiff fanboy detected
>>
>>51671554
Sometimes I feel like all of 40k is being written by someone with daddy issues. Everyone either hates their dad for sucking or was never able to impress them and hates their dad.
>>
File: 1480306508254.png (2MB, 868x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1480306508254.png
2MB, 868x1732px
>>51672041
>>
They said one loyalist primarch will turn traitor and one traitor primarch will turn loyalist.

So I guess that means lion confirmed to be the loyal going to traitor
>>
>>51662027

THEY KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>51672023
>>
File: 1412218143960.gif (737KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1412218143960.gif
737KB, 300x300px
>>51672056
Maybe ADB's dad stormed into his room on foul night, piss drunk, and broke all of his 40k stuff while ranting about his son "playing with army men at his age"
Would that explain it?
>>
>>51662027
"Supreme Grand Master? Somebody thinks highly of themselves."
>>
File: DISGUST.jpg (48KB, 405x369px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUST.jpg
48KB, 405x369px
>people shitposting noncanon shit or being generally ignorant of the First Legion Best Legion

How am I not surprised.

Ask me your questions on the First and I shall answer.
>>
>>51673681
What does cock taste like?
>>
>>51673681
On a scale of traitor to traitor, how traitor are the Dark Faggots?
>>
File: dank angels symbol.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dank angels symbol.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>51673707
Depends. The original First Legion elements that stayed with the Lion were loyal as fuck. The newfags however can really push the envelope at times like the FF incident with the Black Templars over some possible Fallen. Simply put they're single minded and utterly blinded beyond the point of mere obsession by the Fallen with their zealous shame and hatred (which is self hatred too).

Basically the newfags all walk around with binoculars strapped to their eyes, but the wrong way so everything looks tiny and they can only see what's directly in front of them. There's exceptions to the norm obviously, those who aren't a member of the 1st or 2nd Companies don't even know about the Fallen and some of the leadership is far more liberal than the norm (to the point of stressing relationship with their peers and risking their own death). Compared to past SGM's, Azrael is pretty chill. Sapphon is pretty chill too. Asmodai is fucking batshit and Belial is zealous enough to back his stupidity.

Honestly though if Asmodai succeeds Sapphon or Azrael, Chapter's fucked.
>>
>>51673681
Which are the loyal and which are the traiter?

>Dark Angels
or
>Fallen
>>
>>51673760
The
>FALLEN WUZ RIGHT
Shit is an annoying meme largely spawned by ambiguous old fluff that conflicted with other stuff and was further cemented into popular opinion by Gav Thorpe's book Angels of Darkness, which had a seemingly open ending.

That loose end has been tied now with his recent(ish) trilogy sequel, basically all fluff otherwise made before, during, and now in the codices, and the Horus Heresy. The Lion is autismo-solidly loyal (literally cares about nothing beyond service to the Emperor, not even if people think he's actually loyal), and his sons of M41 are definitely loyalist, even if they frag the occasional Imperial citizen along the way for seeing too much. The Fallen are definitely Chaos for the most part, with a fair bit of their number being involved with Nurgle and the Death Guard.

Oh but as for Cypher? He was confirmed loyalist before this campaign. The last Dark Angels dropped a big fucking knowledge bomb with the Dark Angels having captured Cypher on multiple occasions throughout their history. Azrael, Supreme Grand Master, wasn't even aware of the fact that Cypher had never escaped all those times like claimed. The Dark Angels had released him willingly so he could save the entire Chapter from great threat. However in this case after this knowledge bomb was dropped, Cypher stepped through a portal ten thousand years into the past to the destruction of Caliban.

This means that Cypher is now 20,000 fucking years old. Making him the second oldest human in 40k. Guy has been kicking ass longer than Kharn. 99% certain he's Zahariel in my own opinion.
>>
>>51673838
Did... not know that last part. So all the fluff about Fallen avoiding civilian areas, leading Dark Angels to places that need reinforcement, and trying not to injure Imperials has been retconned?
>>
>>51673857
Partially. There's definitely some like that considering Cypher has been seen in pics leading a bunch of fallen marines in original Legion colors. So there's some loyalists left.
>>
File: dark angels 4.jpg (78KB, 630x807px) Image search: [Google]
dark angels 4.jpg
78KB, 630x807px
>>51673871
Oh and in addition, the DA community along with myself largely hates Gav Thorpe's fucking guts for fucking with the canon so much, so we kinda just ignore that whole trilogy of his. Well maybe just the first book was OK, but it was still kinda fucking retarded (like everything he writes).

>Ravenwing using their fucking bikes on a pirate's space station in crampt hallways.

And that's just the first of it.
>>
>>51673745
Who the fuck is Sapphon? And before you ask, no i haven't paid too much attention to the fluff since 6th
>>
File: femLion.png (950KB, 900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
femLion.png
950KB, 900x1400px
>>51673891
>attack bikes
>cramped hallways

I already harbor disdain for this man, and I know not who he is.

Also as a Dark Angels fag how does this pic make you feel?
>>
>>51673925
He's a lesser known character. He's actually the head honcho of the Chaplains of the Dark Angels, Asmodai ain't. He first appeared in the 2nd Edition joint BA/DA codex, then vanished until Thorpe brought him back from the closet.
>>
File: dark angels oldhams.jpg (255KB, 1371x703px) Image search: [Google]
dark angels oldhams.jpg
255KB, 1371x703px
>>51673935
Oh Thorpe gets fucking stupid as the books go on. Like the end battle where Cypher ends up in the past?

Yeah that's because a portal is opened by the Death Guard and Dark Angels by two devices they have (that are actually one) ripping open a portal to the battle of Caliban- all orchestrated by the Fallen. The plan is to change history and save the Fallen. But then in a WHAT A TWEEEEST moment, it was the CHAPTER that destroyed Caliban, firing a cyclonic torpedo back in time to blow it up.

God Emperor my fucking head hurts just typing that.

Oh and there's minor retarded shit. Like a Company Master, who can only get the job by joining the Deathwing, not knowing about the Fallen. Or that apparently you can join the Deathwing by just bumping into a Fallen on the field of battle despite being a greenhorn scrub.

And that makes me REEE far harder than that pic ever will.
>>
>>51673966
I... no. No, I refuse, and I don't even like the Dark Angels.

I'm so sorry.
>>
File: dark angels 3.jpg (47KB, 427x604px) Image search: [Google]
dark angels 3.jpg
47KB, 427x604px
>>51674050
In the first book, one of the main characters only gets into the Ravenwing because he literally just asked a question.

>How did the Lion die

Apparently earns an instant promotion. Thorpe hasn't even read the codex, part of which I believe he originally fucking wrote. He's fucked our Elvish friends as well. Man is a tumor of an author.
>>
>>51668961
Third head is the legion itself
>>
>All this discussion of Black Library novels as if they're canon
?
>>
>>51668622
Pretty sure that's a rhino, not a land raider
>>
>>51672041
Being into sci-fi and wanting to be a writer is not something most parents understand so a lot of the authors have issues
Add in the fact they had to work for Darth Kirby for ages and more recently gou'lding
>>
>>51673838
Not zahariel
No indication he is a psyker and there's his signature weapons
He is the ex wolf knight - seeing as how BL had him as a major character helping garro etc and there was no body (rescued by the watchers)
If zahariel is still alive he might be that GK on Pythos
>>
>>51673925
Head chaplain - as opposed to head interrogator chaplain
One of less cuntish dark angels
>>
File: Magnus-1.jpg (252KB, 784x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus-1.jpg
252KB, 784x1080px
>>51663468
>Don't worry, loyal citizen, we're here to protect you from the incoming Ork horde.
>That titan-sized red dude with wings back there blasting everything with his giant eye?
>Why, that's one of the Emperor's favoured sons!
>Emperor protect you too, citizen!

This is gonna be great.
>>
>>51662027

I shall remind you all that Luther and the fallen are loyalists that decided to carry the blame and that the Lion is on stasis because he turned to chaos and the Inner Circle doesnt want him to awaken.

And that's also why they hunt the fallen
>>
>>51674318
Oh please yes let this be so

I know I'll be disappointed but that's what headcanon is for.
>>
Of course the Thousand Sons will be redeemed. It's the ultimate change to switch from Loyalist to Chaos, then from Chaos to Loyalist.

Just. As. Planned.
>>
>>51663623
>mfw Eldar necromancer bitch reverses the Rubricae but cancels it for lulz
>>
File: Leman Russ.jpg (78KB, 675x396px) Image search: [Google]
Leman Russ.jpg
78KB, 675x396px
>MFW I heard the Thousand Sons are loyal again
Dont worry I can fix that.
>>
>>51674307
Nope, Wolf Knight got killed and Zahariel took his job. As of current HH, Zahariel is the 30k Cypher. Question is if he dies and somebody -else- takes his place.
>>
>>51674314
Sapphon is one of the less cuntish of all the space marines. He saw a woman looting the grave of a Dark Angel of some Chapter Relics. His brothers were about to shoot her dead but he told them to hold fire, as the dead have no need of trinkets what will feed the living.
>>
>>51662027
Somewhere between
>>51662320
and
"Fuck, guys, just let it go already. It's been ten thousand fucking years."

>>51663468
No. Stop that.

>>51668528
Even GW has contradicted itself on those three points though.

>>51673838
>The Fallen are definitely Chaos for the most part
The ones that appeared in the Legacy of Caliban trilogy were, anyway. I don't recall it saying what percentage of the Fallen were involved in Astelan, Typhus and co.'s little scheme, just that there were a fair few.

>>51673871
This, but it's always been varied like this. Some Fallen are loyal to the Emperor and/or Imperium, some went Chaos (one even became a Daemon Prince), and others just said "fuck it" and rejected both paths. Even Asmodai acknowledges it, and he's as over-zealous to the point where even other DA leaders consider him a bit of a problem.
>>
File: 1268917727826.jpg (272KB, 1058x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1268917727826.jpg
272KB, 1058x1326px
>>51672111
>They said one loyalist primarch will turn traitor and one traitor primarch will turn loyalist.

Please let it be Omegon revealing himself and showing a large offshoot of the Alpha Legion is actually working to aid the Emperor (though not the horrendous skullfuckery which is the Imperium of Man).

Unlikely, but a man can dream.
>>
>>51674582
Oh anon, Omegon is most likely evil. Alpharius has been dead for most of the time in the Horus Heresy. Omegon has been playing his brother, literally, with nobody the wiser (except Dorn who is probably confused as all fuck).
>>
>>51672111
Who said this? When?
>>
>>51674582
>omegon becoming a loyalist
Christ nigger, he was never anything else
>>
>>51672111
That is highly unlikely considering the Lion does not care about anything besides the Emperor, and Chaos had nothing they could offer him to sway him, as they already tried.
>>
>>51674654
>That is highly unlikely
Ward hates DA
Thorpe loves idea of traitor Lion
It's fucking obvious
>>
>>51674675
Except Thorpe was one of the people who confirmed super loyal Lion. His stint with a heretical lion was little more than open ended memery.
>>
>>51674687
>Except Thorpe was one of the people who confirmed super loyal Lion.
It was Dan in HH books
>>
>>51672111
The only place I've seen this said has been on /tg/, I wanna see a source or I will assume it's just TSfags memeing.
>>
>>51674696
Angels of Caliban nukes that however, as does the Legacy of Caliban Trilogy.
>>
>>51674735
>Angels of Caliban nukes that however, as does the Legacy of Caliban Trilogy.
Yeah because of Unremembered Empire.
Yet still Thorpe are GW writter (not BL) so there is no reasons for him to continue his "lol Lion and DA always were traitors"
Especially when head-designer of ongoing event dislikes Dark Angels
>>
>>51669181
>>Lol. The Daemon Prince of Tzeentch is rogue is he? Interdasting. How much do you know about Daemon Princes and their free will?
>Being this condescending because you've read the entire Warhammer Wikia page on Daemons twice

Bitch please, you don't even know what you're talking about. GW constantly changes far more important lore details for no reason at all. Do you really believe that they wouldn't do something because a minor lore quirk of no real significance says that they can't? They wouldn't even really need to remove that point, just say Magnus is so psychic he can kick out of Daemonhood.
>>
>>51674687
Would it not be a "TWEEEST" for him to become a traitor? From what I know of this particular hack author, him confirming the Lions loyalty guarantees nothing.
>>
>implying all these returning primarchs won't just die like bitches failing to protect their homeworld from the nids
>>
>>51674776
If it does come to pass, I suggest we get all of 4chan to spam their inboxes to death with KYS messages.
>>
>>51674789
Anything Maugan-Ra can do primarchs can do better
>>
Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Girlyman turn traitor.

Not Chaos traitor, more Imperium Secundus traitor.
>>
>>51674853
>secunduS
That will never fucking stop to bother me.
>>
>>51674789
Couldn't beat the Spiritual Liege before, what makes you think it'll go differently vs his primarch
>>
>>51668708
>'borderline heretical'
>spend then thousand fucking years tracking down the members of their chapter who betrayed the emperor
>codex adherent
>notably pure gene seed
>hold their chaplains in unusually high regard
>utterly dedicated to the war against chaos
>multiple units and formations specialised in hunting traitors
>cooperate with the Ad Mech, giving them STC plans they discover

Meanwhile, the Space Wolves...
>ignore the codex altogether
>have no chaplains
>have wolf priests who worship 'wolf spirits' (i.e. daemons) instead
>fucking obsessed with their 'wolves', which are xenos or possibly chaos creatures
>corrupted gene seed
>have chaos-tainted mutants in their chapter
>have equipment designed to fit said mutants, probably not mechanicus approved
>actively conspire to hide the wulfen from the inquisition
>have several unique vehicles, none of them noted as STC designs
>use weapons taken from chaos champions
>are responsible for turning the TS traitor, on the orders of Horus
>Don't use sanctioned psyker librarians who have been checked for corruption by the AAT and soul-bonded to the emperor because they 'hate psykers'
>Just use fucking demon worshipping sorcerers instead
>>
>>51674853
>new Emperor
>traitor
>>
>>51674919
If he had Ultrama secede from the Imperium, he would be classified as a traitor.
>>
>>51673745
>Honestly though if Asmodai succeeds Sapphon or Azrael, Chapter's fucked.

Can an interrogator even become Supreme Grand Master? I thought the replacement when the old SGM died was always the deathwing grand master (Belial, in this case)?
>>
>>51674853
That's called a Renegade.
>>
>>51673838
>Oh but as for Cypher? He was confirmed loyalist before this campaign.

Yeah, that dataslate he received pretty much confirmed it when they tried to retcon why he's always been shown in green armour rather than black (which thankfully they don't need to do anymore, now his new model is done up in Legion colours).
>>
>>51674927
Girlyman is going to be the new Emperor dude.
>>
File: 7JkdKcA.jpg (68KB, 902x507px) Image search: [Google]
7JkdKcA.jpg
68KB, 902x507px
>>51674853
>Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Girlyman turn traitor.
>Not Chaos traitor, more Imperium Secundus traitor.

Any 30k era space marine would turn Renegade if they saw the fuckery which became the Imperium of Man.

>>51674626
>Christ nigger, he was never anything else

But we only see the chaos Alpha Legion in 40k.
I want some overtly Renegade Chaos hating Alpha (or Omega) Legion.
Though I guess the renegades would just paint their armor to hide their identity and pose as loyalists? Disappearing before anyone could catch their lies.
>>
>>51674963
I'd like to see him maintain the Astronomicon and Golden Throne.

If only they had some immensely powerful psyker who could do that while Big E reincarnated...
>>
>>51673966
>The plan is to change history and save the Fallen. But then in a WHAT A TWEEEEST moment, it was the CHAPTER that destroyed Caliban, firing a cyclonic torpedo back in time to blow it up.

What the actual fuck. Like the Dark Angel mysterious secret stuff isn't overcomplicated enough already without these sorts of retarded retcons.
>>
>>51672111
>They said one loyalist primarch will turn traitor and one traitor primarch will turn loyalist.
So the traitor turning loyalist will be Lion

Alpharius will probably turn traitor then
>>
>>51675014
>Alpharius will probably turn traitor then
Alphafags are the worst.

>I'm Alpharius
>No I'm Alpharius XD
kys
>>
>>51674599
>Oh anon, Omegon is most likely evil.

I thought Serpent Beneath confirmed him to be a secret proto-Grey Knight?
>>
>>51674972
>But we only see the chaos Alpha Legion in 40k.
That's because it's what they want you to see, alpha legion has been undercover loyal for 10k years now.
>>
>>51674972
Have you not checked the more in the last decade?
Alpha legion is literally the most loyal of all now.
>>
>>51675026
Shit I really need to catch up on the newest books.
Anybody got a link?
>>
>>51674759
>Inb4 Magnus found out the totally not retconned Malalian parasite trick and that's why he's got his freedom back
>>
File: 6nrIsEI.jpg (293KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6nrIsEI.jpg
293KB, 1280x720px
>>51675138
>Have you not checked the more in the last decade?
>Alpha legion is literally the most loyal of all now.

But is it spelled out anywhere?

I haven't read any recent books, so I'm trying to get back up to speed.
>>
>>51675205
>But is it spelled out anywhere?
Yes, in more than one book I think but since one of them literally chronicles how and why they made that decision I'd say it's really fucking clear.
>>
>>51674905
Read wrath of Magnus.

Fenris was confirmed to have a non daemonic benevolent warp spirit that empowers the shamans of the space wolves rune priests, as is the fauna.
>>
>>51675314
>non daemonic benevolent warp spirit

Sure thing, Erebus.
>>
File: 1403288449102.jpg (135KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
1403288449102.jpg
135KB, 500x714px
>>51675308
>Yes, in more than one book I think but since one of them literally chronicles how and why they made that decision I'd say it's really fucking clear.

But you're talking of HH & why they decided to help Horus to save the Imperium?

I'm talking confirmation of them still being Renegade in 40k and working for the Imperium of Man. Even Renegade chapters with the best intentions end up going Traitor due to exposure to Chaos.
>>
>>51675314
>have a non daemonic benevolent warp spirit
Wat
>>
>>51669294
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niumQLDL_k0

You glorious son of a daemonette, I love that part.
>>
>>51675371
We Know for a fact that their geneseed is very pure and that they work with eisenhorn.
Haven't read the newest books yet but there is probably more.
>>
File: M8wUwAr.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
M8wUwAr.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
>>51675391
>We Know for a fact that their geneseed is very pure and that they work with eisenhorn.
>Haven't read the newest books yet but there is probably more.

Any word of their current armor colors for the Renegades? Or do they spend so much time covertly that they don't actually have any chapter colors left?
>>
>>51674879
It's not Latin if it doesn't end in -us, anonymous
>>
>>51674454
>TS go Loyal
>Space Yiffs go Chaos
Best possible result for all involved.
>>
>>51675384

Unfortunately Commissar Harris was deemed heretical after he recorded this on the rock, and he was killed by Inquisitor Callahan when she showed him the her Iron tights of Interrogation
>>
>>51675450
>Iron tights of Interrogation

OUCH. That must be painful beyond comprehension.
>>
wait wait wait, what's this bullshit about thousand sons redeeming themselves?
>>
>>51675484
Wait? That's a thing?

All I heard that after the contact with Ynnead and co, it's now speculated that Ahriman wants the Eldar God's power to undo the Rubric he did...and to punch him/her/it/whatever its gender is for sucking his de-Rubriced brothers into a warp rift.
>>
>>51675314
>non daemonic benevolent warp spirit

This is what furries actually believe.
>>
>>51675524

I don't know if its a thing, i don't think its a thing, that's why i'm asking. Don't take my question as an affirmation, i'm horribly confused and ignorant.
>>
>>51675542
You know? I too am getting confused with all the stuff that is happening now.
>>
>>51675556

I really need to go and read the book, but i don't really have the time or money, so i end up trying to rely on /tg/ to keep me informed, which is quite honestly probably silliest thing i could possibly do.
>>
>>51675484
TLDR:
>The fluff has been altered over the course of the horus heresy series and newer novels/WoM so that the thousand sons are unwilling slaves of tzeentch, Magnus only ever wanted revenge on Russ, Ahriman only ever wanted to undo the rubric
>WoM gives Magnus what he wants, now he's actively against chaos as they can give him nothing
>Ahriman is sent by Tzeentch to go capture the Ynnead people, during the battle Ynnead undoes the rubric on a bunch of marines to get ahriman to lower his guard, letting Ynnead throw them out the window of the webway
>Ahriman is overjoyed at his battle brothers returning and it's implied that the returned tactical marines are loyalist

>Magnus would be the perfect candidate to operate the golden throne in the absence of the emperor
>the sons allying themselves with the eldar would turn into allying with the new imperium they're building (With Rowboat as the Emperor Secundus)
>Some prophecy somewhere given to magnus said one traitor brother would go loyal, and one loyal brother would go traitor

It's been building for a while. Just note that some of the above seems to be sourceless, and some are rumors and leaks from upcoming books. And any can be retconned at literally any time. But this seems to be the direction the narrative is going in.
>>
>>51675434
They could at least use proper genders though, sounds better as well.
>>
40Kwestion, has 40K devolved into End Times levels of "shit on the other factions so we can circlejerk about how awesome chaos is" yet?
>>
>>51675602

That would be kind of a kick in the teeth to chaos. I mean we already have a huge range of imperial armies. To take one of the few Chaos armies and give it to the imperium right after it just got some love, is kind of bullshit.
>>
>>51675602

and people will keep saying that is end times

this is 13th black crusade, BFG + storm of chaos at its finest
>>
>>51675615

No. Your boogey man doesn't exist
>>
>>51675615
No and GW outright stated that they are not doing End Times for 40K.

Stop being hysterical.
>>
>>51675639
They'd be taking the worst Chaos army and you'd be getting a much better Loyalist army in exchange, though.
>>
>>51675646
>>51675654
I don't mean "Is 40K facing imminent reboot ala End Times?" but "Is 40K reaching new heights of Chaos wank ala End Times?"

Not super into 40K but I read IG recently took a sawed off shotgun double barrel shitblast to the face courtesy of Chaos.
>>
>>51675681
Pretty much all messages here point towards the direct opposite, stop asking to be spoonfed when reading 2 or 3 posts is enough.
>>
>>51675602

ah fuck me bloody, it better not be the Dangles, all my mates make stupid jokes about them being traitor and if GW fucking turn them, I'll never hear the end of it, if they turn Russ though, then I get to talk shit to my mate that plays Woofs
>>
>>51675602
You piece of shit. I hope you get hit by a truck.

It's all wrong but I will correct the most important things.

1-Tzeentch did not send Ahriman. Ahriman was interested in the Ynnari death magics and wanted to capture them.

2-The Rubric happened INSIDE THE EYE OF TERROR ON THE PLANET OF SORCERERS AFTER THE HH WHICH MEANS THAT THE RUBRICS ARE TRAITORS WHO ESCAPED THE BURNING OF PROSPORO
>>
>>51675681

IG perform admirably. Abaddon destroys Cadia, but through a desperation move he's forced to make because he's defeated by the Cadians at like every turn.

So far, Chaos has gained almost nothing in the time of ending. The Imperium and the Eldar have gained absolutely bonkers new characters/formations.

Rich get richer, really.
>>
>>51675681
Yeah, Cadia broke before the Cadians themselves did.
>>
>>51675602
>>Magnus would be the perfect candidate to operate the golden throne in the absence of the emperor
So Magnus returns after 10000 years to just do what he was supposed to millenia ago? Wow, it's bad enough for GW to consider it. I mean it's on par with Malekith's story.
>>
>>51675724
Not him but you're retarded and I'm tired of that argument, read the fucking book about it.
The TS were not traitors and merely defended themselves against an attack orchestrated by horus.
Going to that planet was not a choice but they were forced there because Magnus made a deal with tzeentch.
Eat a fucking dick.
>>
>>51675760
>>51675763
Huh, cool to hear GW may be backing off the Chaos wank a little. Might read some 40K stuff if that's the case.
>>
>>51675773
No, they turned their backs on the Imperium and were serving a Daemon Prince and his god at the time of the Rubric. Not to mention that they were mostly mutants.

You fucking faggot.
>>
>>51675760
>IG perform admirably. Abaddon destroys Cadia, but through a desperation move he's forced to make because he's defeated by the Cadians at like every turn.
They jobbed to Chaos like the Old World did.
>>
>>51675787
>serving
They were disillusioned with nothing to do and Magnus was in his literal ivory tower.
And as we have established, Magnus does not serve tzeentch willingly.
>>
>>51675804
No, they were loyal to Magnus and now to the god whom he serves. Magnus fully submitted to Tzeentch and serves him willingly. Stop fucking being a lying faggot
>>
>>51675773
>>Not him but you're retarded and I'm tired of that argument,
>I'm tired of these facts! Here what I want to happen!
>>
>>51675642
>and people will keep saying that is end times
Nope, it's AoSofication of 40k without destruction of the whole setting.
>>
>>51674454
>the staple battle tank has to be renamed not to honour the traitor
This is perfect opportunity for IG face lift
>>
>>51675760
>>51675775
He is lying and another anon that should die. Abaddon conquered 99% of Cadia by the time of the book start. Trazyn shenanigans are what allowed Cadia to survive that long, not the efforts of the Cadians.

The idiot said that Chaos gained bothing from the destruction of Cadia? Goes to show hoe retarded the Imperialfags are. With the Necron pylons on Cadia destroyed, the Eye is free to expand and consume the galaxy. The Eye will reinforce Abaddon's armies with countless daemons as he surfs the Eye towards Terra.
>>
>>51675602
Almost everyone line in this post is incorrect. Im impressed.
>>
>>51675864

I was talking about in terms of rules, man. I'm sure Chaos gained a lot in terms of the fluff. But all the gathering storm series has done so far is hand out tons of upgrades to Imperial/Eldar players, while Chaos players continue to limp along. They got a shot in the arm with Traitor Legions to be sure, but they're not competing at the same level.
>>
>>51675829
>‘The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.’

- Proclamation of Magnus the Red

I love how TSfas ignore all the lore that says that Magnus despises the Imperium and seeks its destruction with fervor greater than many of his brothers, and that says Magnus is loyal to Tzeentch,

It's the fucking Alfabusa shit that started the "redeem" Magnus nonsense.
>>
>>51675886
Sorry then. I am mega-triggered right now.

Anyways, GW said they will give every faction something in the coming 2 years of this narrative. They are just saving the best for the last bit.
>>
>>51675829
How far behind are you in the fluff, faggot?
>>
>>51675892
>I love how TSfas ignore all the lore t
Trust me they're not TSon fags. Anyone who thinks Ahriman could be a loyalist cannot have read the TSons fluff.
>>
>>51675892
No it's the new fluff which you either don't know or chose to ignore.
I'm not a TS fan I just don't ignore the shit in the books like you.
>>
>>51675892
See haha >>51675931 I told you they aren't TSon fans.
>>
>>51675948
And you aren't informed.
Great fan you are.
>>
File: Magnus the Red.png (293KB, 288x809px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus the Red.png
293KB, 288x809px
>>51675931
I have read every piece of new TS fluff and I call you out as a liar.

>>51675914
Way ahead of you, fuckboi.

Lets see what the WoM fluff says....

-Magnus fell the furthest of all his brothers, including Horus.
-Magnus wants nothing but to see the woofs and the Imperium burn
>>
>>51675959
>And you aren't informed
Sure thing champ lol. Tell me more about how Ahriman will bow to the Inquisition, or Magnus will follow the orders of the High Lords?

Or do you think the Imperium will just hand over the reins to them? Lmao.
>>
>>51675959
Funny how you fail to point at any source.
>>
>>51675986
I said neither, I only said that he doesn't serve plansguy willingly and that the TS weren't traitors just for resisting.
You're retarded.
>>
File: 1467061137393.png (292KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1467061137393.png
292KB, 500x370px
>>51662027

DAILY PSA: the same autistic and minority whinners who are bitching about 40k being AOS, Corrupted magnus is forever heretic and the latest shit here on /tg/, are the same faggots who bitched about

>MUH FANTASY BECAME 40k FUCK u GW

Back when AoS was released

most of these dickrotted assholes never read the entire lore of it, they are mostly the dillweed faggots who keeps reading warhammer 40k wikia and 40k tumblr community
>>
>>51675963
It's really not my fault that you're hung up on old fluff m8.
>>
>>51676025
>most of these dickrotted assholes never read the entire lore of it, they are mostly the dillweed faggots who keeps reading warhammer 40k wikia and 40k tumblr community
>says redditor
>>
>>51676025
>most of these dickrotted assholes never read the entire lore of it
We read it but don't pay for the books
>>
>>51676024
We are talking about TS after the HH when the Rubric was cast. They were total traitors by then serving Tzeentch. So saying that the restored Rubrics are loyalist is the dumbest thing imaginable.

Lets not forget that Thousand Sons have fought against loyalists in the Siege of Terra with Horus.
>>
>>51676024
>TS weren't traitors just for resisting.
No they were traitors for dedicating themselves to Tzeentch and the mastery of the warp, for joining Horus and attacking Terra on his orders, and for retreating to the Eye to raid the Imperium for thousands of years after his death.

>You're retarded.
XD learn the fluff otherwise people will call you out.
>>
>>51676025
>o-o-o-only minotiry doesn't like our Marry Sue who can undo all Chaos shit in one spell
Try harder Kelly.
>>
>>51676036
>WoM
>old

Faggot you just confirmed yourself retard. That book has been released like a month and a half ago.

How about something that was released today?

>The Chaos-tainted wilderness of the webway, long abandoned even by the Harlequins, had become the stalking grounds of Ahriman, Arch-Sorcerer of the Thousand Sons. A devotee of Tzeentch, Ahriman had once been a mystical warrior of the Imperium, noble and just. In the millennia-long search to save his cursed Legion, he walked such dark paths he became consumed by ambition and revenge.

-------------

>Yet that was a distraction from his own self-imposed mission – a task he still considered selfless, but which was more truthfully yet another quest for power and vindication entwined. If his agents in the webway spoke even a whisper of possible

-Fracture of Biel-Tan

Ahriman true motives are revenge and power. He is not really selfless.
>>
>>51676085
>A devotee of Tzeentch
Isn't Ahriman refusing to worship Tzeentch and trying to become a Chaos God himself by going against fate to forge his own destiny...which is kinda ironic because Tzeentch sees his defiance as fanatical devotion.
>>
>>51675775
>And with that someone should flog ABD while they are at it.

He should stick to the Night Lords and that's it.
>>
>>51675724
I hope I get hit by a truck too

>1-Tzeentch did not send Ahriman. Ahriman was interested in the Ynnari death magics and wanted to capture them.
Did not know that, that's what the disclaimer at the end is for. >>51669498 says the changer of the ways himself was involved in that battle, so I think it's excusable, and it's hardly an important mistake.

>2-The Rubric happened INSIDE THE EYE OF TERROR ON THE PLANET OF SORCERERS AFTER THE HH WHICH MEANS THAT THE RUBRICS ARE TRAITORS WHO ESCAPED THE BURNING OF PROSPORO
I know this. However, >>51669498 again says, to quote, "taking up the defensive stances of the Emperor's legiones astartes". Kind of an important detail, especially when you consider everything else.
It was really more of a TL;DR of the thread anyway, I never claimed to be espousing 100% unfiltered truth.
>>
>>51676135
>someone should flog ABD
Easy there, he might enjoy it
>>
>>51676152
>ADB is know for inserting his Daddy issues into his books
>His most important piece that slanders the Emperor, depicts him as a terrible dad and fluffs chaos, is called Master of Mankind with the anagram being MoM
Pottery.
>>
>>51676064
>No they were traitors for dedicating themselves to Tzeentch and the mastery of the warp, for joining Horus and attacking Terra on his orders, and for retreating to the Eye to raid the Imperium for thousands of years after his death.

Nope. They were forced into the whole treason thing after Magnus used Sorceries to contact Emps about Horus's betrayal.

Then it ruined the human Webway project and Emps ordered Russ to bring Magnus in chains to Terra. Horus intercepted that order and changed apprehension into COMPLETE ERADICATION OF THE SONS AND PROSPERO.

1K Sons, believing they were betrayed turned to Tzeentch (or to be more precise, Magnus plead Tzeentch to save his sons and what little was left of Prospero).

Also the 1K Sons didn't do anything during the Horus Heresy apart of fighting a Space Wolf/Custodes + Sisters of Silence invasion.
>>
>>51676064
That was later friendo and they did that because horus backstabbing from before lleft them no other choice.
Still changes nothing about Magnus lack of loyalty towards tzeentch.
>>
>>51676146
>says the changer of the ways himself was involved in that battle, so I think it's excusable,

You know why Tzeentch himself was present? Prior to the battle, Ahriman did a ritual to please Tzeentch in order to call upon his help in that battle. Tzeentch was pleased with the sacrifices and sent his forces to help Ahriman in his endeavor.

>"taking up the defensive stances of the Emperor's legiones astartes".

It just means that they started acting like marines instead of the shambling dead.

Careful of what you disseminate here. People here cling to information without fact checking anything which annoys the hell out of me.
>>
>>51676197
>Also the 1K Sons didn't do anything during the Horus Heresy apart of fighting a Space Wolf/Custodes + Sisters of Silence invasion.
Lol. Get out of here kid. Fuck start with the wiki because picking up a book seems beyond you.
>>
>>51676085
Who the fuck said he's selfless? I'm saying he's not in it for tzeentch and you confirmed that.
This is the problem with you mindless fanboys, you are unable to see nuances and think everybody who disagrees with you means the exact opposite of what you think.
Cancer.
>>
>>51676197
>Also the 1K Sons didn't do anything during the Horus Heresy apart of fighting a Space Wolf/Custodes + Sisters of Silence invasion.

Nope, Thousand Sons were present in the Siege of Terra. Ahriman/Amon was in Horus's siege council.

>>51676214
Magnus is utterly loyal to Tzeentch and seeks to destroy mankind. Stop lying.
>>
>>51676253
>Nope, Thousand Sons were present in the Siege of Terra.

Where was that? In a HH novel or in the game?

Or was it in some part of the fluff I somehow omitted?
>>
>>51676231
Kind of difficult to fact check a book that hasn't shipped yet. It's a speculation thread, we're speculating. If some anons want to take things said here as the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, they're idiots. Even official canon GW material is self-contradicting and confused, due to having been written by 50 people.
>>
>>51676214
>That was later friendo
Later as in after Prospero? Well fucking obviously. Later then the seige? No. Beside how does this even change my point?

What the fuck is with all these lore plebs talking about shit they have no idea about?
>>
>>51676242
>I'm saying he's not in it for tzeentch

"a devotee of Tzeentch"

What a moron. Furthermore, you iditocally saying that Ahriman and Magnus will get redeemed has no backing at all in the fluff. Magnus is loyal to Tzeentch utterly as his daemon prince and Ahriman is Tzeentch's servant.
>>
>>51676253
>Magnus is utterly loyal to Tzeentch
Nope.
You confuse compliance with loyalty, it's not exactly subtle but then again you're not exactly smart either.
>>
>>51676269
>It's a speculation thread, we're speculating.
Theres the pages in the thread. Please dont breed.
>>
>>51676269
There is no excuse for not buying a digital edition.
>>
>>51663623
They will be, they're returning so that Magnus can sit on the golden throne when emps resses
>>
>>51676275
Who exactly Do you think you're talking to right now, anon?

>>51676278
Everyone who follows him is a devotee, but that doesn't mean he does it out of loyalty.
He has a goal and thinks tzeentch can help him, you put way too much emphasis on a single word of space elf propaganda.
In the old fluff he tried to become a gods he could flip off tzeentch, in the new one he tries to undo the rubric, but neither makes him loyal to tzeentch.
You're a quadruple nigger.
>>
File: Blades_of_The_Traitor.jpg (825KB, 2048x956px) Image search: [Google]
Blades_of_The_Traitor.jpg
825KB, 2048x956px
>>51676286
No, utterly loyalty. Magnus submitted to Tzeentch and became a part of the deity.

>>51676262
Collected Visions. You see bloody Ahriman right of Horus with Thousand Sons at his side.
>>
>>51675445
8th edition Chaos book is God tier, Loyalist is shit. Can't have Thousand Sons being usable can we?
>>
>>51676315
>Who exactly Do you think you're talking to right now, anon?
?

?
>>
>>51676315
>Everyone who follows him is a devotee, but that doesn't mean he does it out of loyalty.

Doesn't matter. He is a thrall of Tzeentch and has no inclination of rejoining the Imperium.

>>51676317
Ahh...forgot that Iskandor Khayon and his Thousand Sons company fought in the Siege of Terra.
>>
>>51676328
>Can't have Thousand Sons being usable can we?
Dont worry FW has your back.
>>
>>51675948
Jesus Christ this autism.
>>
>>51676317
Oh shit.

NOW IS SEE IT.
>>
>>51675886
>They got a shot in the arm with Traitor Legions to be sure, but they're not competing at the same level.

I know they're still not exactly competitive, but holy fuck am I glad we finally have traitor legion rules again.
>>
>The Blades of Magnus were the first of Prospero’s Sorcerers to devote themselves wholly to their Primarch’s salvation, working in secret to break the bond between the Crimson King and the eldritch forces he had embraced. The Blades adopted the colours of Magnus’ personal guard, the Rehati, but wore them in reverse – in this way they demonstrated their intent to save Magnus despite himself. For long years they toiled in secret, slaying those Daemons with which Magnus had made his devil’s bargains. When the Daemon Primarch learned of their works, he did not reward them, but blasted them with annihilating mental power. Now every one of them is soulless, each but a vessel for Magnus’ will.
>>
>AND WHAT ARE THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF YOUR FRAGILE IMPERIUM? IT IS A CORPSE ROTTING SLOWLY FROM WITHOUT WHILE MAGGOTS WRITHE IN ITS BELLY. IT WAS BUILT WITH THE TOIL OF HEROES AND GIANTS, AND NOW IT IS INHABITED BY FRIGHTENED WEAKLINGS TO WHOM THE GLORIES OF THOSE TIMES ARE HALF-FORGOTTEN LEGENDS. I HAVE FORGOTTEN NOTHING AND MY WISDOM HAS EXPANDED FAR BEYOND MERE MORTAL FRAILTIES.’
>- Ahriman of the Thousand Sons
>>
>>51676135
>He should stick to the Night Lords and that's it.

You didn't like Betrayer?
>>
>>51676423
Magnus is a good guy guise! He loves his legion.
>>
>>51676317
Who's the burning Blood Angel? I've not really kept up with the HH stuff.
>>
>>51676317
That image seems incorrect. The Sons shouldnt be blue, nor is that Ahriman if its supposed to be, as Amon was wearing that armour at that time.
>>
>>51676446
He'll make the Imperium great again
>>
>>51676484
The Red Angel. A Khornate greater daemon possessing a Blood Angel. He led Horus to the court of the Chaos Gods.
>>
>>51676502
That image is older than the Ahriman novels which changed some stuff up. That's indeed is Ahriman though.
>>
>>51676317

What is next to Fulgrim?
>>
>>51676262
>Where was that? In a HH novel or in the game?
Talon of Horus, Black Legion suppliment
>>
>>51676807
Or any piece of fluff that covers the Siege of Terra...
>>
>>51676790

Ingethel
>>
>>51676444
The nightlords trilogy was better.
>>
>>51675026
I wouldn't know. The HH is already confusing enough without it jumping back and in forth in setting's time. If I was in charge of it I would have just kept it to 19 books featuring each Primarch, with the conclusion being Dorn.
>>
>>51677407
I like the different stories different heroes/villains it expands the universe but I would create 2 series, one based on each legion/primarch, in chronological order and that follows the main plot and another series for the extra stuff in whatever order you want
>>
>>51674582
>implying Omegon is primarch of XX Legion
>>
File: 1472433158725.jpg (254KB, 1000x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1472433158725.jpg
254KB, 1000x1295px
>>51677719
>implying he isn't.

But granted, we don't really know a thing. Alpharius & Omegon clearly disagreed on things and Alpharius always seemed like the most dickish one of them. So go Omegon!
>>
File: 1486362460613.jpg (255KB, 1250x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1486362460613.jpg
255KB, 1250x1713px
>>51677793
>>implying he isn't.
>he did't read Extermination
>>
>>51674770
The issue is how does he get his soul back. Since when it comes down to it, Primarch Magnus and Daemon Magnus are pretty much two separate beings.
>>
File: vg68671_Flayedone.jpg (359KB, 783x587px) Image search: [Google]
vg68671_Flayedone.jpg
359KB, 783x587px
>>51677841

I didn't. Spill the beans for me.
>>
>>51677841
HH books are in-universe, nobody would know about Omegon from their perspective.
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.