[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srg/ - Shadowrun General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 73

File: 1344633894281.jpg (338KB, 1200x571px) Image search: [Google]
1344633894281.jpg
338KB, 1200x571px
...Identity Spoofed
...Encryption Keys Generated
...Connected to Onion Routers
>>>Login: *********
>>>Enter Passcode: *********
...Biometric Scan Confirmed
Connected to BarrensNet...

>Welcome back to /srg/, chummer
>Last Viewed Files: >>51639640
>Ganger's_Paradise.trid
>Cryme_Tyme_3_Turf_War.ar
>Cardinal_Sinless.ebook

Personal Alerts
* Your Current Rep Score: 15 (95% Positive)
* You have 1 new private message, titled 'Don't wear your favorite blue hat between MLK bvld and 63rd st.'
* Your Chummer > Tools > Options books list has been unchecked https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases
* Cloud File Storage: http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr
* Running big_pimpin.btl...

>Watch your back
>Shoot straight
>Conserve ammo
>And never, ever cut a deal with a dragon

Street Scum Edition

Some runners start from the bottom. Some of them never left the bottom. Tell us about where your runner came from, where they hope to be, and how they keep it real whether its slumming in the barrens or fragging shit up in a high-rise penthouse.
>>
File: human supremacy.jpg (376KB, 605x900px) Image search: [Google]
human supremacy.jpg
376KB, 605x900px
Threadly reminder that Humanis Did Nothing Wrong
>>
>>51655514
>Tell us about where your runner came from
A shitty, dirty peasant farm in Sinaloa.
>where they hope to be
A large, opulent, quiet mansion with a sizeable yard where I can forget the horrors I have witnessed, committed and had inflicted upon me.
>and how they keep it real whether its slumming in the barrens or fragging shit up in a high-rise penthouse.
Oh please anon, that would imply that I actually know any chill.
I pimp my car, drink all I can when it's not on my tab, do Bliss recreationally and fuck cheap whores.
>>
>>51655619
The sad part about the setting is that the races really do need to be seperate. Societies don't work properly when the rules have to be so different for every metatype. LIfespan considerations ALONE are an issue.
>>
File: Water_wang.jpg (339KB, 1187x789px) Image search: [Google]
Water_wang.jpg
339KB, 1187x789px
>>51655514
>Came from
Russian state police in Vladivostok Russia.
>Hope to be
Probably dead, currently has no end goal.
>Keeping it real.
Murdering some fucking Vory all day erry day.
>>
Not sure which thread is the main one, gonna put this here as well

>>51655461 #
Biolumen bones- adds a touch of flair to your voodoo shaman or toxic mage
Scent snout- helps you sniff out trouble
Electrolocation Sensory Strips- like what sharks & oher fish have
Reverable Hands- hands that can move the ligaments & bones to allow you to reverse the grip of your hand & take some Stun damage
Lion Vocal Cords- to declare that you are the king of the urban jungle
Skin Jacket- You have your skin treated to be removable like a big metahuman onesie & have a handful of other jackets grown to dofferent specifications to allow you to assume different ethnicities/sexes/some metatypes or just a different build/face
Toxin Stomach- Another stomach where you can change to it or your regular stomach. It is useful to store toxins/drugs in to be regurgitated, but can also safely store any toxin you injest (so if you thing the wine is poison you switch to the Toxin Stomach, drink it & dont feel the effects because the stomach doesnt process it, you could later puke out the wine)
>>
>>51655710
Nothing sad about that, it's just a fact of life. Better for people to be separate when they have to instead of together when they can't.
>>
Do runner teams really need dedicated infiltrators, and if so how do you build an Adept infiltrator?
>>
File: Cokuum.gif (445KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cokuum.gif
445KB, 500x400px
>>51655514
>Where your runner came from
Shitty poor home, dad killed his mom for giving birth to an orc. Worked on cars and did some general bighuge guy work until he met his girl, when they started doing gangster shit together. Started a junk lot as a front, kept a reputation as crazy motherfuckers to keep the smaller gangs out of the yard. Did lots of novacoke (Read: LOTS) and enjoyed the club scene. He wanted to go more legit as he got older, rebuilding cars and selling scrap metal, maybe hire a couple younger orcs. His body's starting to give out on him because of his age, he's already had to augment his heart to keep it going, and his joints are kinda bad. Likes lifting, urban combat, and Coke and Sex Night.
>>
>>51656005
What a dickhead Dad. Sounds like he's doing well for himself. Is he gonna settle down with his girl?
>>
>>51656005
Has he beaten his dad to a pulp, yet?
>>
>>51655916
>Do runner teams really need dedicated infiltrators

In my opinion, they are sort of like snipers: Useful in the right situations but generally unfun to use or employ. Like snipers, their job would have them apart from the rest of the team. In most cases this means that the rest of the team will be forced to cool their heels while the infiltrator does his thing because all it takes is one clumsy runner trying to default on Sneaking tests to set off every alarm in the compound (which renders the infiltrator's skill set useless as things suddenly take a turn for the loud). There is also the social infiltrator who blends into crowds and uses disguises to get into places he shouldn't be, but the same problem persists in that his job is generally going to end when somebody fucks it up for him. Also social infiltrators might as well be Faces, not to say they are mutually exclusive from one another since they use almost the same set of skills.

>if so how do you build an Adept infiltrator?

Powers like Melanin Control, Keratin Control, Kinesics, Commanding Voice, and Facial Sculpt, and Voice Control are great for Sneaky and Social Infiltrators alike. They allow you to change your appearance on the fly and talk your way out of problems if others get suspicious.

If you want to be a straight-up ninja there are some obvious thematic choices like Traceless Walk, Hang Time, Light Body, Danger Sense, Nimble Fingers, Skate, and Stillness.

For infilitrators, gear will be very important. Social Infiltrators will need proper clothing for their environments including High-Fashion Armor to help conceal weapons and increase their Social Limits. B&E infiltrators will benefit from armors that conceal their presence like a Chameleon Suit or Voidblack modified armor. Not to mention tools to help them do their jobs, whether that is pheromone perfume, climbing gear, disguise kits, etc.

And it goes without saying that proper skill placement is important.
>>
>>51656005
Is his girl also an orc?
>>
File: Jams.png (69KB, 965x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Jams.png
69KB, 965x1110px
>>51656290
>>51656317
Dad dropped him on the curb and drove off when he was six.
He's ready to settle, though his girl's gonna outlive him by a couple hundred years.
>>
File: SlowRide-Nod.gif (1MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
SlowRide-Nod.gif
1MB, 500x400px
>>51656412
Nah, pics are related.
>>
What are the best uses for Restricted Gear? I find the idea interesting, but outside of milspec armor, there is nothing that gamechanging to get... Or maybe I'm just an idiot.
>>
>>51656443
Cannons and Machine Guns are the first things to come to mind, but certain bio/cyberware can also be good. You can max out some muscle augs provided you have the proper funds.
>>
>>51656424
Not to be rude or anything, omae, but I don't think you or your girl are in the right career to be dying of old age.

>>51656437
Where did you get the pics, by the way? Did you make them yourself?
>>
>>51656443
Anything you have virtually no chance of getting in game, including foci and augs. Firearms don't usually rate Restricted Gear.
>>
>>51656443
Adapsin
>>
>>51655514
Johnny B. Goode, a 19 year old elven mage was born to an elven mother in the shittiest parts of Redmond, his mother died when he was nine, no one knew who his father was. Now an orphan he grouped together with other street kids, stealing & conning to survive.
He Awakened when he turned 14, made his own gang of wizkids when he was 16. He's never felt like he could really do anything worthwhile, even being a powerful mage (Rating 6) he felt like he would always be just a ganger on the street. This lack of ambition/confidence has kept him from several oppertunities to be more than he is. His gang would extort & run drugs/BTLs & he also made some money casting Euphoria for those willing to pay. Until he made he fateful decision to go to Club Titanic one night. A fledgeling technomancer elf girl, raised in the corprate enclaves of Neonet, to wealthy parents snuck out for the first time & ended up in the same club as Johnny. They met each other & fell hard for one another. This was the spark he needed to stop being apathetic, realising she came from money, Johnny decided he had better step up his game so that he could give her the life she deserved. He asked a few contacts for jobs & started his first few shadowruns. He hopes to make enough money to open up his own club, The Mana Bar, & sell booze & spellpotions. He wants to marry the girl & get his happyeverafter.

TLDR
Charming Con Artist Elf Mage started shadowrunning to impress Nubile Innocent Elf Technomancer & get some ass, open a bar & retire.
>>
File: Dyuck.png (164KB, 407x569px) Image search: [Google]
Dyuck.png
164KB, 407x569px
>>51656530
Excellent point.

Yeah, I draw them a lot.
>>
>>51656582
>Yeah, I draw them a lot
well post some of this shit cause it's neat
>>
File: spirits.png (2MB, 1840x992px) Image search: [Google]
spirits.png
2MB, 1840x992px
Is a massive spirit parade a good incident to roll in from the wastelands and stir shit up?
>>
>>51656582
God is dead.
>>
File: Ice-Cream.gif (1MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ice-Cream.gif
1MB, 500x400px
>>51656621
Each of these takes a long time to finish, so I've only got a few more.
>>
>>51656668
As in, a literal parade of Free Spirits?
>>
File: SlowRide-Draw.gif (1MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
SlowRide-Draw.gif
1MB, 500x400px
>>51656841
>>
>>51656851
Spirit pride
>>
>>51656851
yes.
>>
>>51656881
What groups would be willing to pay my players to disrupt Spirit Pride in some way?
>>
>>51656899
Probably any that are concerned about the massive collateral damage that kind of astral incursion would bring.
>>
>>51656921
Spirits are a Metasentient Species of peace, anon.
>>
>>51656851
I think Man-of-Many-Names did that to sack a Horizon facility once.
>>
>>51656940
Tell that to the traffic that crashes into it, hovers in the air, catches on fire on fire, explodes, and turns into a block of ice.
>>
>>51656985
Free Spirits have mundane forms, IIRC. They'll only freeze/burn you if you make 'em REALLY FUCKING ANGRY.
>>
>>51657018
Will the new magic book make them playable?
>>
>>51657120
Look at drake and AI rules, then extrapolate.
>>
>>51657018
If current CGL 'quality' is any indication, they will. But they'll have the hardcore black trenchcoat, hackers only crew writing them, so any sort of playing will basically involve you getting fucked with a cactus.
>>
>>51657169
So "rules to play them" but not playable.
>>
>>51657197
Well, playable if you do strange things that are often a little unintutive and you may still have a silver bullet with your name on it, metaphorically speaking.

Actually, now that I think about it, Chummer does AI more freely now. Perhaps I'll see what I can do in terms of making an AI that sits back, lets mortal deckers and Technos bounce off a sky high Will and Firewall, and then see if I can actually get to do anything interesting.
>>
>>51655514
>Came From
Victor, who doesn't have a runner name yet, is a mundane, unaugmented edgemonkey. Born in the UCAS, raised amongst Russian Orthodox community in Pennsylvania+Ohio. Moved to Seattle, then joined a group of people that wanted to settle outside of the UCAS in Salish-Shidhe territory.

Went well for awhile, trading and helping the tribes, right up until a group from Cascade-Crow rolled into town and killed mostly everyone. He moved back into UCAS territory, and is currently living in a hotel with his wife. His goal now is to hunt down the bastard that lead the group and take his head.

>Hope to be
A great warrior. Only uses melee weapons, throwing weapons (knives, axes, and grenades) demolitions (not as a combat skill) and his fists. Practices with (or against) various gangs.

He really wants to lead a group into Cascade-Crow territory to pillage and burn until he finds the guy he wants. After that, he wants kids.

On top of that, he wants to get out of debt with the Russian mob.

>Keeping it real
Practice and study. Loves to learn how to fight and learning about culture and meta-humanism. Donates large chunks of his income at a time because he doesn't believe in amassing wealth.
>>
>>51655514
>Where your runner came from
He was a trid journo, working under one of the many Horizon media services. After having enough after each of his articles got sanitized each time more, and his views started to clash with the company, he found himself in worse positions everytime. After they sent him, personally, to report in the middle of one of the war on Bogota. Lost his arm, and all his pride, and a lucky "Underground worker" saved his life.

As a thanks, he decided to make something good with what he had left. Using the few contacts he had left, and with help of the new friends he made and their contractors, he was part of the leak of the big H, that showed the Corporate Court and the public the atrocities committed by Horizon in Vegas and Bogota.

He went underground for a few years, surviving of his savings, but even those didn't last forever. Now lives off his runs in the dark, but still has time for hobbies. Making his own pirate radio, no matrix needed, where he plays old jazz and some rock, for the crazies and the few runners in Seattle who know that the waves never ended.

>Where they hope to be
He wants to make a life of his own. He found the shadows comfortable, most people are a lot more honest than in corpland, and a lot less backstabber. He has been clean for almost a year, Novacoke and Psyche, and wants to keep it that way. Even if he is a bit on the older side, he wants to have a family, no matter what kind he can find. He has been surrounded by masks and scum for far too long.

>How they keep it real
Besides giving airtime to anyone willing to be heard, putting jams from before everything was synthetic, and taking everyjob where he can one up a corp, he mostly tries to be proud of himself, not trying to prove anything to anyone other than to his own heart.
>>
>>51655514
>Tell us about where your runner came from,
Pre-awakening dinosaur forced into military service as one of the recently Awakened, then knocked into a coma. He was born in the early 1900's and was a doddering, senile old man when the Awakening came around. They were rolling him out in a wheelchair and telling him spirits were kids on his lawn. It worked. Eventually he got knocked into a coma and didn't die of old age; we fluffed it as a secret spirit pact. He was a bit more physically capable when he 'woke up' during a run by the rest of the team into a long term care facility. They tried to hide. He just kept finding them.

>where they hope to be,
Well, he's got a serious case of senility, so anywhere that isn't with all these kids and their new age rock music and magic holograms. One of the three other team members is usually on old man wrangling duty. He's looking for somewhere a nickel will buy you a steak and kidney pie, a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake and a newsreel. With enough change left over to ride the trolley from Battery Park to the polo grounds.

>and how they keep it real whether its slumming in the barrens or fragging shit up in a high-rise penthouse.
Once a week they stick a tracker SIN on him. They usually find him trying to start some sort of business. A good thing he can cast radiation barrier, because he keeps wandering into glow city. Yes, I'm basically running a magical Mr Burns. I'm thinking when he Initiates I'll get him an Ally Spirit in the form of Smithers, the one he pacted with.
>>
>>51657631
Er, stick a tracker on him, since he has a valid SIN, and let him loose in the city.
>>
>>51655514
>From
Wage slave parents working for NeoNet.
>Wanna end
Able to live a quiet life away from all the bullshit that being an Operator Adept brings.
>Chill
Underground runner bar with his friends. He also lives there.
>>
>>51657120
What new magic book?
>>
>>51657760
Forbidden Arcana
>>
Any news on that techno book?
>>
>>51655710
You realize that was almost literally, word for word, what racists of the past would've said, right? Not even saying you're wrong necessarily.
>>
File: IdxquBi[1].png (248KB, 448x640px) Image search: [Google]
IdxquBi[1].png
248KB, 448x640px
Would you run with this street sam?
>>
>>51657760
>Forbidden Arcana, an advanced book of magic rules. It has new traditions rules, new ways of doing blood magic, some Mastery rules to provide advanced ways to specialize in magic, and more.
Supposed to be out in March.
>Something something book about trogs and orks, something something
>>51657778
Still being worked on. I've heard about some neatish stuff that'll be included, but no eta on a release.
>>
>>51657786
Yeah, I know. It's sad because such a huge chunk of the Shadow-setting is all about "rawr, stick it to the man, anti-racist now!" (Yeah, I know about humanis and the like, but they get less air time, and the atrocities the 'good' groups commit get less airtime). But it's different when lifespans range from 30-400, and some of them are 10 feet tall and capable of bench pressing small cars, or others are so small that they spend a good chunk of their income making the world liveable.
>>
>>51657812
By appearance alone? No. He's got no armour, a chainsaw, and a frown to protect himself in a fight
>>
>>51657861
>what is dermal plating
>what is armor jacket
I'll give you the frown.
>>
>>51657940
Probably orthoskin, since dermal's a bit more obvious.
>>
>>51657861
He's clearly wearing an armour jacket and has an oversized cyberarm with an extreme implant weapon. I can't see him doing any stealthy infiltrations, but if you need some intimidating muscle, he'll serve.
>>
>>51657995
Fair.

Related: How the hell do you do modular cyberlimbs in chummer? I'm trying to set it up so I can swap out a hand (or lower arm, as the case may be) with an extreme implant weapon.
>>
File: Birdshit.png (309KB, 323x512px) Image search: [Google]
Birdshit.png
309KB, 323x512px
Okay Chummers I need help. I mistakenly let one of my players be from the S-K Moonbase.

Now I need to find a reason why she woke up in Sans Francisco SURGE'd, covered in combat augs with bad case of amnesia.

So far I've been thinking she got caught up in a plot against S-K and she eventually needed out, but other then that I'm drawing a blank here guys.
>>
>>51658054
CFD.
>>
>>51658054
Trials to see if SURGE (and possibly other high-mana dependent stuff) can be triggered by sudden changes in mana level and gravity.

The augs were planning going overboard, as was the amnsia.
>>
>>51658054
Headcase infectee. Kicked out of the base pre-mass infection, tracked by S-K to see what she does or to see if headcases congregate. Pattern recognition data buildup. Talk to her about it - she'll get some minor advantages as a headcase to make up for the fucking hassle of being an S-K trackee.

Failing that, she surged because she'd been up so long that the mana levels on earth had changed significantly. When she returned, she SURGEd. The process was traumatic and damaged her memory. The augs.. no clue. Call some of them replacements of the medical variety by SK to counter the long term effects of microgravity. The more aggressive ones can either be an S-K experiment, or you can run a quick pre-session where she does a job and gets a few bolted on.
>>
>>51658054
Came down for R&R. Made a pact with an potent spirit - dream or something. Spirit used memory spells on her because fuck you. Triggered the SURGE. The spirit wanted to see what it was like to get augmentations, so paid for them to be installed.
>>
>>51658094
>>51658127
I'd need to do some more research on CFD first before I consider that. Can you be un-CFD'd? Can the AI infecting you uninfected you?

The reason why I ask is because I was planning on pulling a Transistor with the gun having an AI in it that knows more then she does.
>>
>>51658215
>Can you be un-CFD'd?
There's one official way, and one legit RAW but otherwise unmentioned IC way.

The former is only useful in specific cases, while the latter will work so long as you don't consume anything and get regular use of the nutrition spell - you basically wait for the nanites to die and be excreted naturally. This can be sped up by blood filtering, chemicals, electroshock therapy, and some other methods that are mentioned IC, but won't *completely* remove the nanites by themselves.
>>
>>51658215
No. The nanites make a permanent physical change to your brain and dump in chunks of personality. It's not even an AI. Not always. Just say the CFD fucked up and erased big chunks of memory.
>>
>>51658215
There is no cure for CFD, period. You're dead. Hell, there's barely a viable way to slow down infection.
>>
>>51658252
Before they make permanent physical changes to your brain, they have to get themselves set up and work on it slowly. Even if you don't stop the process, it's possible to come out of it with a merged personality rather than a overwritten personality.
>>
>>51656580
Fucking love it.
>>
>>51658031
Currently you kind of don't. Haven't figured out a way to implement the modularity without requiring a rewrite of how Essence is handled.
>>
>>51658320
Have the modular shoulder/elbow/wrist/hip/knee/ankle require essence, then purchase the limb itself as a mod/attachment to that?
>>
>>51656580
>no mention of being able to play a guitar like he was ringing a bell
you had ONE JOB ANON
>>
>>51656546
why no chance of getting a focus through gameplay? dont you just need to find a decent talismonger?

>>51658320
Hey yekka I just got the newest version of chummer5 and all knowledge specializations are coming up as Chummer.ListItem
>>
>>51658259
>There is no cure for CFD, period

But thats fucking wrong, you trogger.
Go and read ChromeFlesh. ctrl+f for "Echo" to save you some time.
>>
File: stolen souls.jpg (207KB, 965x437px) Image search: [Google]
stolen souls.jpg
207KB, 965x437px
>>51658556
Except you're the one who's wrong, chummer. The best you can find, even in Chrome Flesh, is GM fiat that states a specific (and uncommon) strain might be curable sometimes if you really, really don't want to be a headcase and your GM is a pussy.

Supplements dealing specifically with CFD just tells you no, the best you can do is slow down infection, but there is no cure. Much like HMHVV, you're fucked. An AI has rewired your brain and you are dead.
>>
>>51658320
Who's the QT, chummer? What're her stats?
>>
>>51658638
>FOR NOW.

>>51658556
>Chemicals: kill all soft nanites dead.
>Electricity: stuns nanites.
>Procedures: (blood filtering, etc) decrease nanite volume (NV) by half, round up, to minimum 1.

>As long as the head case ingests food, the nanites are able to create soft nanites at a rate of +1 NV every week. If the head case can eat some inorganic materials, the nanites can create hard nanites at the same rate.

>That means a feeding head case increases their nanite count at a rate higher than the degradation of old nanites (–1/month), which are often recycled if they have not been flushed from the body by injury or waste evacuation.
>>
File: 1484547978766.png (302KB, 490x457px) Image search: [Google]
1484547978766.png
302KB, 490x457px
>>51658638
Newer books beat older books

>uncommon
It talks about all xenosapient descendant CFDs

Sorta irrelevant anyways, since your "there is no cure" is factually wrong.
>>
>>51658349
Interacts weirdly with cyberlimbs. It's not insurmountable, it's just not something I've thrown a lot of development time into. Current sprint is basically just keeping up with fixing the shit the other devs broke before the next scheduled stable update.
>>51658510
Motherfucker. Alright, hang on.
>>51658716
Marceline Liu.
>>
>>51656551
>Adapsin

This is a very very bad trap option and should never be taken. 10 Karma for restricted gear + 30000 Nuyen for Adapsin and all you save at most is a meager 0,39 Essence. And this is only true if you don't take a single additional piece of Bioware.
If you want to save essence, grab Biocompatibility and/or Prototype transhuman.

>>51656443
Very few things are worth the 10 Karma.
Things that are:
- Pain Editor
- Highest rating power focus possible
- Move-by-Wire 2 Alphaware (or maybe Rating 3 for very specific builds).
- Rating 3 Synaptic Booster (highly debatable, lvl 2 is ususally enough)
>>
>>51658510
Oh, hey, it's happen to somebody else. Does yours also not happen to properly categorize knowledge skills when you select one?
>>
File: 1484281162385.jpg (659KB, 1200x682px) Image search: [Google]
1484281162385.jpg
659KB, 1200x682px
So, besides the Infrasoundgenerator from ChromeFlesh and the custom ballistic mask, are there any other Gadgets to improve my Intimidation rolls?
>>
>>51658859
Inbuild voice warper for the mask. Personalized weapons and vehicle/drone army.
>>
You want a CFD cure, the anon mentioned it earlier. Regular nutrition spells and someone to keep you locked up until the nanites are out. Daily chemical treatments should be able to keep soft nanites down, maybe make the end of month NV-2. Combine with routine pulse spells and tasings. Probably cured at the end of the month.
>>
>>51658967
Books specifically state that doesn't work, though. You can only be cured by GM fiat if he decides it's xenosapient and you have the genetic and psychological profile necessary.

Sorry nerds, but the books state that no matter how clever you think you are, you can only delay it.
>>
>>51658982
Where, though?
>>
File: 1486165095700.png (106KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1486165095700.png
106KB, 922x882px
Its amazing how you apparently can't find the simplest information in any 4th or 5th edition printed books.

I want to know a detailed breakdown of the Aztlan Military - units, ranks, gear and equipment used - and its apparently something that hasn't ever been written down - except for maybe a setting book from 2nd Edition?

Or am I just missing hidden info between the lines in the War! book?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>>
>>51659146
Might be in Shadows of Latin America or Fields of Fire.
>>
>>51658910
If i pull that off, will you die?
>>
>>51658510
>why no chance of getting a focus through gameplay? dont you just need to find a decent talismonger?
It's not that there's no chance. It's that really good foci are hard to acquire.
>>
>>51655514
Whats with the massive price hike for Bioware between 4e and 5e? It's anywhere from a small hike to several times the previous pricing. Did they think Bioware was too powerful for its pricing?
>>
>>51657812
Is that Jack from Anarchy Reigns? Cause if so, then yeah: I'm already playing him!
>>
>>51659570
That's his MADWORLD incarnation. So you were playing him some flesh replacements ago.

And a slightly different extreme implant weapon, too, but after a certain point double vs single chainsaws don't matter too much.
>>
Is it worth having a holdout when I have no skill in it, just for situations where concealment might be an issue?
Is it worth having a backup gun? I don't know how common it is for your gun to break/lose a gun
>>
Is the guy who made Badger around? Never got the chance to properly thank him.
>>
>>51659660
yes and yes.
>>
>>51659667
I hope that character actually gets played someday, just so that we can hear the stories.
>>
>>51659667
>>51659692
Who?
>>
File: badger.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
badger.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51659702

Badger was a challenge >>51659692 gave me to make a legitimate character while randomly rolling a Surge III character. I wrote up a concept and he liked it so much he actually built him.

as for >>51659692

(Assuming you're the guy, at least)

I really like how he turned out as a combat monster, and as a guy who somehow can detect people on almost every frequency in the game. The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is that he has no dice in using his tail, unless a GM would let him use it as 'unarmed combat' since it IS a limb for him.
>>
File: 1486450545787.jpg (309KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1486450545787.jpg
309KB, 2480x3508px
>>51659660
Just spend those two karma on one level of pistols.
Low cost, high utility.
>>
>>51659511
Basically? Fuck you. They could MAYBE justify it with "CFD drove the prices up!" but that's their excuse for everything.
>>
>>51658274
Thanks!
>>51658434
That should go without saying
>>
File: Ghost Dog 1.jpg (73KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Dog 1.jpg
73KB, 800x452px
Anyone ever make a character with a Pet?

I'm considering making a former K9 Security officer street samurai with a Hell Hound pet
>>
I'm making a decker on the cheap. I know /srg/ is all about the min-max, so I was wanting to know: Realistically just how bad are the cheap decks?

are they REALLY that bad, or is SRG just being all about maximum optimization?
>>
>>51657822
>New ways of doing blood magic.

Please no.
>>
>>51660047
>Please no.
The tagline for Shadowrun fans witnessing CGL from 2010 onwards!
>>
>Ares Alpha, a high end assault rifle with an underbarrel grenade launcher, costs 2650 nuyen
>price difference between an AK-97 and a "really just an AK-97 with an underbarrel grenade launcher" AK-98 is 300 nuyen
>affordable grenade launcher with built in smartgun system costs 3200 nuyen
>underbarrel grenade launcher modification costs 3500 nuyen
Someone explain this bullshit to me.
>>
>>51660064
>everything CGL have put out that isn't repackaged FanPro material is variable quality, tending towards shit
Really agitates my cogitator.
>>
>>51660104
To be fair, pre embezzlement, it was good. Then the only people who remained were the people with a sexual attraction to Shadowrun, like Bull and Pat. Then things went bad.

I just realised that I repeat myself every three threads.
>>
Do we know what the various 6th World counterparts for 4th World locations are? Do we know where the Island of Thera, Wyrm/Blood Wood, or any of the major Kaers are (or was for Thera)?
>>
>>51660096
It'd cheaper to integrate grenade launchers into firearms rather than build standalones, for some reason.
Also its because the Ares Alpha was priced before run and gun, and whoever wrote the statblock for run and gun weapons didn't double check their tables to see if the prices were internally logically.
>>
>>51660064
Im just concerned this is going to re-invigorate our resident blood magic apologist.
>>
>>51660047
HA HA I HOPE YOU ENJOY BULLSHIT
http://danvolodar.ru/ancientfiles/Spoorn/NotesTowardTheAdvancedMagicBook.txt
>>51658510
ListItem thing is fixed in the next build. Should finish deploying in ~5 minutes.
>>
>>51660376
>HA HA I HOPE YOU ENJOY BULLSHIT.
>Dat link.

Oh sweet fucking salty christ NO.
>>
>>51660341
We have one? Really? Is he a troll, or genuinely a dumbass?
>>
>>51660047
>Fuck yes!
Fixed this for you

Aztec pride, world wide, the sun must rise again!
>>
>>51660418
To be fair, that's literally the first draft notes from 2010 before the Freelancer quit.

Goddamnit, I did it again.
>>
File: 14583185071421.jpg (4KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
14583185071421.jpg
4KB, 213x250px
>>51660333
They also forgot to stat the underbarrel grenade launcher itself.

>>51660376
>Playing an Insect Magician
>>
File: 2kL3DlA.gif (220KB, 240x287px) Image search: [Google]
2kL3DlA.gif
220KB, 240x287px
>>51660341
You can bet your fedoratipping mirrorshades head on it, busybody.
>>
>>51660442
What do you mean, "or"?
>>
>>51660376
And if you go rooting through the rest of that site, you can find the 'original' ending to the DotA series. Even with the Immortals, it's far less stupid.
>>
File: Underbarrel weapons.jpg (46KB, 515x399px) Image search: [Google]
Underbarrel weapons.jpg
46KB, 515x399px
>>51660464
its in the german version of the core book though, same as the other underbarrel weapons that had been missing

Pic related

>>51660479
>he is still so buttmad

cute
>>
>>51660537
>core book

Nvm, its run&gun. "EM" is the german equivalent to the "SS" firing mode, (G) is mental damage, (K) physical, rest should be obvious.
>>
>>51660475
I'm so pink mohawk that I kill cops while having flashbacks to the Az-Am war because I think they're Amazonion scum and yell "I'LL MAKE YOUR WIVES WIDOWS AND YOUR CHILDREN ORPHANS" at them in Spanish, all in Hong Kong no less, and I still think you're full of shit.
>>
>>51660577
Yeah yeah, its alright. We know you are already a grown up boy. Now stop playing miracle shooter, little trogger, because your mum already prepared the HappySoyMeal from the local McHughes and you don't want it to get cold.
>>
>>51660606
t. Trying to justify why the rules of the setting should apply differently to his precious self-insert Mary Sue.
>>
>>51660667
Dont bother, he isn't worth replying to.
>>
File: 1390254777001.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1390254777001.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>51660667
t. "you are playing it wrong" underage faggot still trying to project his lack of experience and competence in RPGs onto others.
I'v been rolling the dice for almost 20 years, you can gently suck my rotten old books of shitty grognard systems that pander to the likes of you, you histrionic brat.
>>
>>51660779
>I'v been rolling the dice for almost 20 years
>lying in attempt to impress people on the internet
>frogposting
>>
File: 1403706131001.png (74KB, 267x225px) Image search: [Google]
1403706131001.png
74KB, 267x225px
>>51660798
>its wrong, i tell you.

Sound retort, desu
And have another frog, just because it seems to trigger your fedora and you look similar.
>>
File: 1486679089092.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486679089092.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>51660798
>>51660883
>>51660760
>>
>>51660376
What am I supposed to be looking at, here?
>>
>>51660911
A picture of Satsuki and Ryuko?
>>
>>51660883
So, tell me, what is like having no games because you insist that your Mary Sue doesn't have to follow the rules of the setting? Because I have never known that feeling.
>>
File: montoya.jpg (117KB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
montoya.jpg
117KB, 1600x871px
>>51660930
>So, tell me, what is like having no games

No idea desu, considering I'll play again next friday and have another group that wants me to GM which i'll never do because its way to much work to be enjoyable.

>the rules of the setting
PicRel
>>
>>51660975
>No idea desu, considering I'll play again next friday and have another group that wants me to GM
>lying again after failing to fool anyone the first time
You are a sad, strange little man.
>>
File: 1484012244058.jpg (125KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
1484012244058.jpg
125KB, 790x395px
>>51660911
Lesbians and AncientHistory's original proof notes for an advanced magic book that was supposed to come out in 4e. AH got fucked upon with the might of god and not being paid, so it got canned.
>>
>>51660994
>Lesbians
But Yekka, they're sisters!
>>
>>51660993
>durr, its not how i see it, its all lies, LIES
Really, thats all you got?

You have some issues my boy, and you should try swapping your fedora for some pills.
And try expanding your worldview because holy shit is it narrow and stupid in a pathetic way
>>
>>51661057
So the purest form of love that's been made even more purest?
>>
>>51661057
(Hot) lebsian wincest best wincest.
>>
>>51660376
Not gonna lie, Cycling as an Alchemist exclusive metamagic would be really, really nice.
>>
>>51661084
>throws a temper tantrum whenever people correct him
>tries to argue against facts
>frogposts
>lies to impress others
>calls others immature and accuses them of having narrow worldviews in place of actual arguments
You know you have to be 18 to post here, right kiddo?
>>
>>51661057
Yes, and?
>>
>>51661148
>its a lie!!!1111

Yeah yeah, faggot, we get it, everything that doesn't fit your worldview is a lie.

You literally lost all credibility the moment you started the "i accuse others of lying on the interwebs" fallacy.

>arguments
I'm sorry, but you don't have any that don't boil down to "You are playing it wrong".

>You know you have to be 18 to post here,
Wanna play the "I show you my passport, you show me yours" game, since you seem to love "facts" so much?

Also have another frog, just because it triggers you.
>>
>>51655514
>Where he came from.
A thoroughly average wageslave family from seattle.

>Where he hopes to be.
Alive, with a big enough pile of nuyen to retire to a permanent high life.

>How do they keep it real.
Bi-weekly dinner at mom and dad's place.
>>
Hypothetical question for y'all.

If the average anon from this thread were dumped into the Shadowrun universe, with all the knowledge they'd have on the setting, how valuable do you think they would be to "interested parties?" What would a Dragon/Megacorp do and how much would they pay to get their hands on someone with that much knowledge?
>>
>>51661354
Depends on when in the timeline they'd be dumped.

In 2075? Interesting but thats about it. Probably would simply kill you.

In 2060 or Shedim forbid, 2050?

Most valuable asset imaginable, consider yourself the target of a dragon war.
>>
>>51661201
>You literally lost all credibility the moment you started the "i accuse others of lying on the interwebs" fallacy.
>fallacy
Newfriend, you don't understand how this works. If you act like a 12 year old twatstain and then claim to be an adult, it doesn't matter whether or not you're telling the truth. People are not going to believe that you're an adult and once they think you're lying about your age, they're going to assume that you're lying about everything else too.
>>
>>51661389
I'm not that familiar with the earlier points on the timeline in Shadowrun. Why would you have been so valuable in 2050 and 2060, but more valuable as a corpse in 2075?
>>
>>51661434
Because in those time periods you'd have insight into future events.
>>
>>51658812

Just for funzie I made an Elf with the RG Muscle Toner 4 bioware - I ended up putting 1 rank in all the Agility based skills and had a bunch of 12 dice minimum Agility based skills and a nice +11 to my Full Defense tests.
>>
> Tell us about where your runner came from
From LA, currently resides in Seattle

> where they hope to be
Back in LA in one of those Hollywood type mansions you see in the trids and flat screens

> and how they keep it real whether its slumming in the barrens or fragging shit up in a high-rise penthouse.
Hustling, earning, and making connections but my Latest And Greatest negative quality is forcing me to upgrade lifestyles as soon as I can afford it. I'm also a Troll, so yeah, dat 200%
>>
>>51655514
>where your runner came from
The Barrens of Berlin. He got out of there quite early after slipping his way onto the payroll of Aztech to do magical research, ending up in southern Aztlan. After a "disagreement" with a superior, he fled across the Caribbean on a leaky raft, and has since settled in Miami.
>where they hope to be
In a real research lab where he isn't likely to have a gun aimed at his head, so that he can finally get along with his research on teleportation magic
>how they keep it real
By being permanently drunk when not on the job, listening to classical orchestral music in his basement apartment.
>>
>>51661601

Also, if anyone knows where I can read up more on LA and the CFS in Shadowrun, that would be appreciated. The Shadowrun wiki and 4e World Almanac only has so much information.
>>
>>51662014
There's a CFS book for 3e "California Free State
>>
If I'm a Drake and I take drugs, then go into my dracoform, do I get to keep the effects of my drugs?
>>
>>51662014
LA is in Corporate Enclaves
>>
>>51655514
>Some runners start from the bottom. Some of them never left the bottom. Tell us about where your runner came from, where they hope to be, and how they keep it real whether its slumming in the barrens or fragging shit up in a high-rise penthouse.

Born to two Yamatetsu research scientists who both died when a bunch of shadowrunners raided the their labs, ironically. She was raised upper-middle class in Seattle but ended up going to UCAS marine bootcamp then left that to join Knight Errant. Shortly after her parents died she dropped that too before collecting up all the inheritance and selling off her parents assets then promptly disappearing into the shadows.

As it stands, all she ever really wanted to do was kill people but when they were alive she didn't want to disappoint her parents too much. Now all she cares about is being free to do that for however long she wants or lives. Retirement isn't likely to be an option, but she recently caught the eye of slightly more legitimate people who value her talents so she might have an out if she really needs/wants to. She's also been checking around to see if she can track down the dipshits that got her parents killed and return the favor.
>>
>>51659146
There were a few bits in the old Aztlan book from 2nd or 3rd. Mostly I remember they beat Texas's armor advantage by guided artillery, and their air force is small but high tech with a focus on interception.
>>
>>51660376
>mahoujutsu
I was waiting for this
>>
Anyone knows where to find the latest core rulebook with the full index ?
>>
>>51663668
nevermind didnt see it the first time in the pastebin links
>>
>>51661177
And the older sister was horribly sexually abused by their mother. She'd never inflict the same thing on her little sister.
SatsukiXRyoko shippers are worse trash than the 'muh good blood mage' retard.
>>
>>51664337
I really need to finish KLK one of these days
>>
For a sword-using melee character, what's the best martial art?
>>
>>51664887
Gun Kata
>>
>>51664887
Probably Kunst de Fetchens for half-swording, though 5e martial arts are all pretty meh. I am fond of Fiore Del Liberi as it makes dual wielding viable though.
>>
>>51664981
>>51665052
>gun kata, firefight, arnis de mano and/or fiore dei liberi
>dual-wield pistols with bayonets
This is retarded but I want to play it.
>>
>>51664887
https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments/4m94d3/6000_words_on_martial_arts/

Can't find the google doc version.
>>
>>51662043
That's a 2e book. 3e CFS is in Shadows of North America.
>>
For Chummer, why are the priority numbers listed as, for example, Priority A 24(12)?

What's the shit in parantheses for?
>>
>>51666854
AIs?
>>
>>51666854
What area do you mean?
IIRC in skills it refers to skill points(skill group points)
>>
>>51667213
24 I believe refers to attributes, though.
>>
>>51667213
Attributes, in this case.
>>
>>51667237
In that case I have no Idea what it might refer to
>>
>>51667197
yes it's the points AIs get, as they only have mental attributes, no physical ones.
>>
>>51666854
Sum to 12?
>>
>>51661389

>2050
Aztechnology has necromancers guys , but it's okay, it is going to be legal by the 70'.
>>
>>51655724
There is another picture of this guy somewhere out there. A portrait shot with just his upper body. Anyone have it?

Also I need pictures of Cyber Zombies/Scary looking street sams.
>>
File: 1453888677460.jpg (73KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1453888677460.jpg
73KB, 500x746px
>>51668039
cyber zombies you say?
I'll post what I find
>>
File: 1456076010992.jpg (87KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1456076010992.jpg
87KB, 600x849px
>>51668091
>>
File: 1464012142091.jpg (1MB, 1116x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1464012142091.jpg
1MB, 1116x1188px
>>51668112
>>
File: 1464773361462.jpg (80KB, 736x884px) Image search: [Google]
1464773361462.jpg
80KB, 736x884px
>>51668168
>>
File: 1465452472167.jpg (356KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465452472167.jpg
356KB, 849x1200px
>>51668205
>>
File: 1467427170335.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1467427170335.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>51668221
>>
File: 1473643128527.jpg (125KB, 680x828px) Image search: [Google]
1473643128527.jpg
125KB, 680x828px
>>51668253
>>
>>51660883
>>51660779
>frogposter
Instantly wrong, regardless of what the argument was about.
>>
Hey, can someone brief me on the /srg/ decking rules, or at least point me towards a document or something?
>>
>>51657855
>>51655710
Your going on the assumption that metatypes in SR are like races are now a days, which is a misconception. Trolls, Dwarves, and Elves don't make up a huge percentage of the worlds population. Most are in the 1-5% of the worlds total population IF THAT. And granted the percentage is steadily increasing, but not in a manner that society can't adapt to.
The only metatype that is getting above 25% are orcs.
>>
>>51668320
>maternity ward
This does not bode well.
>>
File: 1477722801694.jpg (593KB, 1024x2650px) Image search: [Google]
1477722801694.jpg
593KB, 1024x2650px
>>51668320

>>51668376
what edition?
>>
>>51668409
Assumedly 5e, considering he said decking and anyone who still plays 3e would already know how shit works.
>>
File: 1480184371370.jpg (393KB, 718x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1480184371370.jpg
393KB, 718x1188px
>>51668409

>>51668408
what, you don't protect your maternity wards with cyber zombies? What kind of shit father are ya
>>
>>51668409
>>51668436
5e
>>
>>51668446
The kind of father who doesn't let undying technomagic abominations anywhere near babies and pregnant women.
>>
File: 1481099710358.jpg (4MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1481099710358.jpg
4MB, 2000x1333px
>>51668446

>>51668464
do you want the hacking flowchart or do you want the /srg/ method`
>>
>>51668400
Humans are like 60% of the global total, mixing the rest in in rough descending order through orks, dwarves/elves, trolls. That's not at all a misconception, and a good chunk of that 60% is maintained because of lifespan and infant mortality in the other metatypes.
>>
File: 1481100159093.jpg (804KB, 586x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1481100159093.jpg
804KB, 586x1300px
>>51668490
>>
File: 1481168892904.jpg (165KB, 1049x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1481168892904.jpg
165KB, 1049x1512px
>>51668511
>>
>>51668490
>/srg/ method
Oddly enough, close to the Otaku method - weaponise your autism and scream REEEE at the GM until he takes pity.
>>
Do you generally want your limit to be 1/3 of you main dice pool? Or should you aim a bit higher for those times you get nice rolls?
>>
>>51668530
Aim for 1/3 as your bare minimum, and otherwise try to maximize your limits.
>>
File: 1483202194871.jpg (148KB, 886x902px) Image search: [Google]
1483202194871.jpg
148KB, 886x902px
>>51668523
>>
File: 1483820359335.jpg (269KB, 772x939px) Image search: [Google]
1483820359335.jpg
269KB, 772x939px
>>51668561
>>
>>51668503
Which, funnily enough, is a rough mirror of the current global ethnicity breakdown.
>>
File: 1484220853725.jpg (555KB, 1700x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1484220853725.jpg
555KB, 1700x1245px
>>51668585
>>
>>51668552
>9 social limit
>best social skill isn't even twice that
Jeeze
>>
File: 5ntHX8u.jpg (320KB, 1080x1251px) Image search: [Google]
5ntHX8u.jpg
320KB, 1080x1251px
>>51668490
the /srg/ method, please
>>
File: Average Shadowrun Face.jpg (35KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Average Shadowrun Face.jpg
35KB, 500x374px
>>51668600
Edge the important rolls, anon.
>>
File: 1485264387604.jpg (68KB, 564x784px) Image search: [Google]
1485264387604.jpg
68KB, 564x784px
>>51668599
>>
File: 1486483071603.jpg (483KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486483071603.jpg
483KB, 1125x1500px
>>51668656
>>
File: 1486486847538.jpg (267KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
1486486847538.jpg
267KB, 900x896px
>>51668695
>>
File: tbhd_Adonihs_-_Judge.jpg (203KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tbhd_Adonihs_-_Judge.jpg
203KB, 800x1200px
>>51668714
>>
File: tumblr_n6lr36b8kn1rdphf3o1_1280.jpg (209KB, 928x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6lr36b8kn1rdphf3o1_1280.jpg
209KB, 928x1200px
>>
File: 1383969305387.jpg (114KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
1383969305387.jpg
114KB, 686x800px
>>51668811
>>
>>51668864
and that's all
hope you enjoyed it
>>
Can somebody give me a brief on how the riot shield works? I can't really find the right info on it in the core rulebook. It says it acts as a barrier, but how does it act as a barrier if its structure rating isn't given?
For example, my character has an armor rating of 12, a BOD stat of 9, and the shield adds 6 to his armor. Does this mean that I would add all of these together to get 27, then roll 27 d6 for the damage resistance test when my character is attacked? That doesn't sound right, that sounds like way too many dice.
And what about armor penetration? Rulebook says "If the weapon you’re using is primarily a penetrating weapon, like a firearm or a pointed sword, then the barrier takes 1 box of unresisted damage (or no damage at all at the gamemaster’s discretion), allowing the rest to transfer to the target behind it. "
Does that mean it's only going to block one box of damage if the attack is with an armor penetrating weapon? That sounds kind of useless. I'm so confused.
>>
All my encounters I build for my missions end up getting wrecked by my players. (5e)

I've been a player for a long time but I'm new at GMing and I think I just don't understand the system well enough from this side to challenge them properly.

They are just too good at finding weaknesses in whatever I throw at them and exploiting them. Especially the decker. She always knows exactly how to fuck over the enemy before the rest of the party dispatches them.

Rest of the party is Rigger Spritemancer, Spirit Shaman, and Face Infiltration CQC Adept. All pretty much fresh out of char gen. The decker is also an adept and mostly uses AR.

Are there any guides for encounter design in Shadowrun 5e?
>>
File: bbw-blorc.jpg (122KB, 525x724px) Image search: [Google]
bbw-blorc.jpg
122KB, 525x724px
Is there an official way to calculate a shadowrun character's attractiveness beyond the charisma stat or is char directly related to how good they look?
>>
File: 1483812571358.jpg (103KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1483812571358.jpg
103KB, 600x776px
>>51668626
bump
>>
What is the best way to simulate being a samurai cast thousands of years into the future?
>>
>>51669140
>Does this mean that I would add all of these together to get 27, then roll 27 d6 for the damage resistance test when my character is attacked?
Yes.
>>
>>51669171

Kill yourself.
>>
>>51669182
Wow, really? Ok. What about armor penetration though? He was being attacked by a guy with knives. Wouldn't that affect it somehow?
>>
>>51669209
you silly, anon.
>>
>>51669171
>What is the best way to simulate being a samurai cast thousands of years into the future?
act like you can't figure how tech work and follow some strict code of honor
>>
>>51669155
>Is there an official way to calculate a shadowrun character's attractiveness
No.
>is cha directly related to how good they look?
No.

Cosmetic surgery will get you a bonus to groups who find what they've done attractive, but it won't work on everyone.
>>
>>51669212
What edition is this? 5e?
>>
>>51669286
5e, yeah.
>>
>>51668905
I did, don't know about the other guy.
>>
>>51669312
Then you just apply the knife's AP as usual. Riot shields aren't barriers, they're armor accessories.
>>
>>51669140
>27 dice
>too many
laughingstreetsamurai.png
>>
>>51669342
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>51669171
First let me ask how you did it? Tome magic doesnt exist in the Sixth World
>>
>>51669360
hence why you are simulating it, not actually doing it.
>>
>>51669360
On a hunch?

Samurai, or reasonable facsimile, gets cast into a metaplane in the 4th world. Time works differently on that plane, and by the time he gets back 2 days later he ends up in 6th world Seattle.
>>
>>51669150
Use environment modifiers. Darkness, heavy fog, autistic screeching.

Use terrain AKA shoot them from the windows.

Use flashbangs, but not too much. Use gas too. If you must, use lube.
>>
>>51669372
What is the reason for simulating it jackass? It will help me help you
>>
>>51669407
'cause I want a fish out of water scenario and that's always a fun one.
>>
>>51669419
Take amnesia. Best replicates not having the skills.
Stay way from modern knowledge skills. Easy
>>
>>51655514
Simon is a shy dwarf man, and likes to do just about everything alone. He didn't like school as a kid, despite the stereotype of dwarves being hard workers and good students. His dad was a struggling mechanic, screwed out of his old profession as an employment-law lawyer by the rise of extraterritoriality. Simon was a decent magic talent, but due to a spate of suicides in his extended family he was constantly too depressed to capitalize on it. When he graduated he mostly did crappy burgerflipping jobs till he joined the UCAS army- or so he thought. Instead he joined the "(unofficial)UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS" which was just a pmc that dressed up like marines for PR and because it's sexy. They deployed all around the Old USA, and even put up Old Glory for the cameras wherever they set up a barracks. Simon wanted to wear those sexy dress blues, and the only subject he was ever good in was US history so he knew quite a bit about the marines. Not that he was smart enough to avoid joining a mediocre pmc, mind you, he figured it was some propaganda branch of the UCAS Army. He got deployed all around North America as a cross between an infantryman and a security guard. He spent 20 years in shitholes everywhere, from Quebec to outer Denver, Chicago to Northern California.

So Simon became a PMC PhysAdept, and fought like that one marine from the commercial where the guy is in full uniform and kills a lava dragon with a sword. Now he's out, and working with some old contacts from when was stationed in Denver. When he's off job he likes to read at the local library, volunteer at a mental health hotline and talk with his parents about what it was like living in the old USA. Simon is known by everyone on his team as "Mr. Rogers with a sword"
>>
>>51669233
>honarabu samurai

Samurai weren't paladins. They adhered to bushido about as tightly as European knights adhered to chivalric values. Samurai were very keen on maintaining face, much like knights wanted to maintain their public honour, but both were as capable of treachery, skullduggery and shenanigans as anyone else was, if the stakes were right.
>>
>>51669532
No shit, anon. Maybe he wants to do an idealized version of them.
>>
>>51669501
Forgot "hopes to be"
Simon is a lapse jew and hopes to make enough money to retire and open up a new synagogue in Philadelphia, complete with private highschool and a gymnaisumt to make it a jewish community center.

He's also quite racist against dragons and drakes and has dipped into his retirement fund multiple times to donate to anti-draconic groups. He has repeatedly sent petitions to the Philadelphia city council to ban dragons and dragon owned property from the city limits. Something to do with when he was stationed in Denver.
>>
>>51668585
>>51668039
There it is.

Also thanks for the art chummers. You guys make dming this system possible.
>>
>>51669171
How close to the concept do you want to stay? Time magic itself doesn't exist, but the simplest way to achieve a character that BELIEVES they're from that kind of period would be to have therm addicted to a persona-fix. Hell, give them amnesia and that blank slate quality and they've been on it so long that they can't even remember that they used to be a stuffer-shack employee with 125,000¥ in student loans and an incontinent cat.
>>
>>51669687
that works.
Or them being from some backwards japan land wasteland. shadowrun has a LOT of wasteland.
>>
>>51669532
>Samurai weren't paladins. They adhered to bushido about as tightly as European knights adhered to chivalric values.

Depends on the time period. Bushido didn't even exist during the Sengoku Jidai - it was a philosophic invention during the late Edo Period as a means of recapturing warrior spirit as Samurai had become bookkeepers and scholars, instead of warriors.

Example: The Hagakure is basically "Bushido: The Book" and it was written during a period when there was no war. Bushido became idealised in the Meiji Era once modern values started replacing old ways (IE Saigo Takamori)

Bushido got revived as a propaganda tool during WW2, but was just wrapped around drugs and xenophobia, turning your common japanese soldier into someone who hated the people he fought because otherwise the Kempeitai would imprison his family and execute them for being traitors to the state.

But yeah, fun stuff. the Sengoku Jidai was such a simpler time.
>>
Hey guys, I'm trying to make a decker on the cheap and I just gotta ask: How bad ARE these low tier decks. Like, i get it, having a 1 in any of your ASDF would be pretty shitty (Except, like, if you're using attack, you don't need sleeze, for example), but beyond that... are they REALLY that bad? Or would they work well enough for a start, and then I can "Acquire" one later?
>>
>>51669171
BTL or personafix
>>
>>51669759
No, they aren't that bad, unless you're doing something that needs that limit to be higher, right now, and can't change it for reasons.
>>
>>51669759
1/3 of your dicepool on anything you expect to do would be bare minimum, id prob only risk it if i was high edge, 1/2 would be best.

assuming standard run payouts, you might be looking at half a year of sessions before you can buy a better one... which is why you get it at chargen.
>>
>>51669864

Hence why the word Acquire was in quotation marks. Perfectly happy with stealing one. And this is more just making a character for the sake of having one. I doubt I'll actually ever play him.
>>
Odd question: Could I implant a Trid Projector into my armor or something, so I could just project holograms of things that would otherwise be in AR? Something Showy and Flashy, that might work with Street magic (As in, sleight of hand, wow a crowd magic, not ACTUAL street magic)
>>
What's more disgusting - shotgun with an underbarrel shotgun, or shotgun with an underbarrel laser?
>>
>>51669687
The Ranken-Ryu in tokyo uses p-fix and has a ludicrously powerful database. Have it glitch and overwrite is fucking brain. Or a chip, I guess, that he was slotting. Neo or something, because a p-fix hacker would.

Or, the classic CGL bullshit: CFD of OTHER personafix users!
>>
File: Twin-Linked.png (118KB, 409x405px) Image search: [Google]
Twin-Linked.png
118KB, 409x405px
>>51669924
>What's more disgusting
Laser with an underbarrel flashlight
>>
>>51669907
>so I could just project holograms of things that would otherwise be in AR?

Doesn't a Commlink already do this?

Also you can buy AR clothes, I imagine they project AR Sound and Visuals
>>
>>51669907
In theory, yeah. It'd also work as a non-AR method of viewing your commlink. Well, non-AR and non-screen.
>>51669940
Commlink has a screen and something like a phone camera to interpret AR.
>>
>>51669924

First is awesome, second might have some niche use if it was a laser target designator.
>>
>>51669709
A former JIS soldier who was stationed in California, suffered head injuries and wandered into the California desert and smoking peyote with the native Californians his perception of reality is, unique.
>>
>>51669957
>>51669940

I'm specifically wanting AR things to be shown in Non-AR for this street magician/crowd pleaser. Where he can preform a trick, and then fireworks explode above him for affect, or, if things get really bad, create his own crowd to clap for him (I'd need speakers for this too, wouldn't I?)
>>
File: 200961-rempremovun_fs.jpg (24KB, 508x271px) Image search: [Google]
200961-rempremovun_fs.jpg
24KB, 508x271px
>>51669924
>shotgun with an underbarrel shotgun
>>
>>51669907

ca141 has holobracelet, kinda what youre looking for i think
>>
>>51669957
>Commlink has a screen and something like a phone camera to interpret AR

That must be some janky 5e retcon, because in 4e, a Commlink displays AR holoscreens that you see with AR image link, either in cybereyes, glasses, contacts, etc.
>>
>>51669977
I can see sense in putting an underbarrel shotgun on a shotgun,as it would give you a few more shots, most shotguns have limited ammo.
>>
>>51670003

I have no idea what ca141 is
>>
>>51669986
Get a holo bracelet from.. I forget which book.
>>51670012
Yeah, it does that too. There's a bit of fiction about someone who just got out of prison from the pre-crash era getting adjusted, and the camera thing is what he does. For people without AR.
>>
>>51670041
cutting aces page 141, theres also a drone a few pages later
>>
>>51670059

Oh right, Cutting Aces. I keep forgetting that exists, so 'ca' doesn't register as anything for me. my bad
>>
>>51669957
>Commlink has a screen and something like a phone camera to interpret AR.
Aren't most people supposed to be walking around with image-linked eyewear?

>>51669171
>Samurai Jack
I say fuck the lore, work with your GM to make Aku a soft-canon horror in your game, and literally just play as a Jack knockoff.

Of course, Jack easily has Blades 13, maxed out improved ability(blades), and a godlike weapon focus. It would be hard to do him justice with an adept fresh out of chargen.
>>
>>51670095
Yes. Most people do. But if you're a poor unfortunate dog fucker, you can walk around with your commlink glued to your eye like a poor man's imagelink. I'll see if I can find the fiction with it.
>>
>>51670045
>>51670059
>>51670003

Alright, after reading through it, the fact that it IS strictly limited to the hand kinda ruins it for me.

I'm wanting him to project images within, like a couple feet of him. If he wants fireworks, there are fireworks, if he wants to set up a scene at an ocean, there's a tropical ocean backdrop, if he wants to take a bow to an applauding crowd, there will be one behind him when he bows.
>>
>>51670121
Talk to your GM. A trideo projector isn't the biggest thing in the world - there are holo drones, after all. Probably not the most problematic thing for him to let you install the projector in something. It's only, what, 2 capacity?
>>
>>51670145

That's what I'm thinking.
>>
>>51659667
>>51659733
I am around, saw what you wrote last thread but it 404d before I could reply. Glad you like it.

The tail was something I went back and forth on, but between the claws and enlarged tusks (which both use Unarmed) I couldn't justify dropping the points on it. Trust me, attempts were made to turn it into a qi tattooed (or rather, carved) focus, but I couldn't get the funds together without stripping the rest of the build bare.

I might give him a bit of karma to round out and use it in my own game. I've been looking to make Nemesis from RE, something implacable that'll fuck up most anyone when it eventually runs you down.
>>
>>51670518

Hey, that's cool. Honestly, i was just thinking having 2 karma to give him just 1 rank in it, so that he COULD use it. Like, against walls or shit like that. But that works too.

Make the party paranoid that Satan's Badger will just appear in the middle of their careful formation and drag the mage underground.
>>
File: Best_Friend_2.jpg (133KB, 1073x840px) Image search: [Google]
Best_Friend_2.jpg
133KB, 1073x840px
>>51670564
The Thagomizer doesn't give any bonus to structure damage, unlike the claws. It is more effective as a weapon (compared to the claws, +3P and -2AP, and +1P and -1AP compared to the tusks), but you don't want your attack skill to be second-rate.

I also thought about what a sad sack Rick is, and I don't know if he'd spend the time learning to beat folks with his rump-shaker when Ghost already fucked him up with pointy bits on his front end.
>>
>>51661129
But anon, that would make alchemy viable. Can't be having that.

please god let me have that
>>
>>51670693

Yeah, that's fair. I just didn't want it to go to waste since he's surprisingly effective at using every other god damned quality that was rolled up for him
>>
>>51670725

damn, I do want this. I want Alchemy to be viable beyond just rolling up force 1 creations with boosted effects due to Reagents for maximum effect and minimum drain.
>>
>>51670758
The way the durations are, you just know there's been some really confused corp-sec who have found a runner after a firefight tucked between two vending machines desperately scribbling on a can of coke with a sharpie to set up another one.
>>
>>51670780
>desperately scribbling on a can of coke with a sharpie to set up another one.

jesus christ I can't stop giggling at this.

I want to make an alchemy focused mage who is just... garbage everything. maybe give him the Rat Mentor Spirit.
>>
File: MTI Stretch.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
MTI Stretch.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>51670731
I was surprised as you that it came together. As I was going through it and calling you a massive faggot for making him both troll and an adept, I realised that he needed very little to have just about every perception power. (If he ever initiates, he can pick up Direction Sense for better digging, or spend some karma on getting the Technosense SURGE quality if the GM allows to cover all spectrums).

Stubby Arms are the only thing that I really don't like, as they cost him trollreach,= which is valuable for unarmed (and I didn't want to give him a melee weapon and waste all his natural weapons). Maybe someone will hang him by his wrists so he can play in the NBA.
>>
>>51659733
I wonder what kind of woman could love Rick in his current state, and even think he's sexy. Her name is Betty. I'm imagining a She-Troll who lives in a cave to "get back to nature", is 10 ft tall, practices shamanic magic and has breasts as big as a mans torso. Betty lives in Northern california, about sixty miles from Hestabys lair and sometimes watches her fly by on lazy days. She has pet bears and hunts deer herds for food twice a year. Betty sees Ricks soul and finds him very fierce and handsome. They become parents of a small clan of mountain trolls with thagomizers and shamanic magic. Yeah, that's Ricks girl
>>
File: Knife Adept.jpg (143KB, 800x1146px) Image search: [Google]
Knife Adept.jpg
143KB, 800x1146px
>>51665072
brb, buying two Praetorians and seeing what I can do with this.
>>
What if everyone was awakened and augmentations did nothing to essence?
>>
>>51670854

Yeah, I know Troll/Adept seems a bit of a Cop Out, but I wanted troll to maximize the Ugly, as well as counteract the Stubby arms (So now he just has regular reach instead of +1), and Being an adept just gave him the ability to have advancing skills, because I don't think even Illegitimate doctors would put him under the knife.

But, giving him every perception worked out surprisingly well, I'm glad it covered me from being nothing more than a massive faggot, haha
>>
File: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif (901KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif
901KB, 500x281px
>>51670863
>a small clan of mountain trolls with thagomizers and shamanic magic.

I feel like this could be something big.
>>
>>51670899
Then it turns into something like cyberpunk 2020, where you can go full cyborg and the only limit is your pocket book. You'd have cyborgs with quickened aura spells and illusion spells so everywhere they went, people were afraid, and then died if they got too closer. And noone ever sees a thing. Very lovecraftian. Especially since they'd be moving at around 60 km/h on foot. It'd be like the Angel of God slaughtering the First Born of Egypt if it was leaping from house to house - random homes would mysteriously catch fire, or everyone inside would die, for no reason anyone else could see.
>>
>>51670955
That is fucking horrifying. I want to play such a game.
>>
>>51670955
>you can go full cyborg and the only limit is your pocket book
>CP2020
What about Humanity?
>>
>>51670955
You can already go full cyborg adept, fwiw. It's one of the better options for going full cyborg and having access to init boosts.
>>
>>51670985

Not gonna lie, I do too, but it would quickly get boring as fuck when there is no 'balance'. Everyone can do everything. Like, when every threat could be General Grevious, fighting down 20 of them would get boring after a while
>>
>>51671009
Yeah, okay, but it's not hard to manipulate. Especially for a corpie.
>>
>>51671030
It'd just be Exalted: Cyberpunkj edition. Or the Bible: Jesus opened a body shop edition.
>>
>>51670908
He needs to find someone willing to cut him open. Boy needs a Pain Editor in the worst way.

Though I suppose if he ever gets that kind of cash he's gonna start putting down-payments on the most intensive Metatype Reduction of all time.
>>
>>51670095
>gm actually has a horror cast you into the future from an earthdawn game to shadowrun
I would love it.
>>
>>51670942
They just so happen to sit on top of a node of [VALUABLE METALS N SHIT} containing about X tons of potential ore. Due to all of them having supersense, super strength, iron skin, claws, horns, thagomizers, a cache of dear old daddies combat gear and shaman magic the Thago-Trolls kick everyone's ass, and need to be negotiated with. [INSERT YOUR RUNNER TEAM] scrapes through a mini war-zone by competing against rivals sent by other Mr. Johnson trying to kill the Thago-Trolls and take their land, negotiate with Betty and Rick, and give the trolls their cut of the profits for signing over their home to Mr. Johnson. Betty moves everyone to a new cave, and puts a cabin facade (more like a ski-lodge resort) in front of it. One of the Thago-Trolls joins Mr. Johnson to see the big wide world, and becomes a contact in-case [INSERT YOUR RUNNER TEAM] needs a combat monster
>>
>>51671062
Actually, that sounds like a game I want to play. Jesus is going to have your legs broken if you don't pay up for those sweet damage compensators he installed in you, the little Cherubim. So he sends you to Earth with a body-wrapper and insists you save at least 16 souls by tuesday. He's flexible on how you get them into church. The cops can be, I don't know, the Nephilim, who are a hell of a lot more numerous than you'd think.
>>
>>51671100
>>51671062
>>51671030
that's just EYE: divine cybermancy.

I still need to play that game where every player is a cyberzombie.
>>
>>51671065

>Doc, I'm looking for one of them 'metatype reduction surguries'. You got anything for that?

Well... I mean... I have a wood chipper in back...
>>
File: CYBER POLICE.jpg (225KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
CYBER POLICE.jpg
225KB, 500x594px
So, uh...
How do technomancers work? What exactly are they? I'm going into my first game with one in my party and I'm kind of unsure what to expect.
>>
>>51671141
They're mages, but instead of fucking with magic they fuck with the Matrix.
>>
>>51671141

Technomancers are kinda like Mages, except instead of being connected to the Astral and able to use/manipulate it, They're connected to all of technology. They exist in the matrix as a persona, even without a device, They can hack things with their minds, and they can summon Sprites, sentient 'things' from the matrix that can affect other electronics and devices.

An important note: Technomancers are NOT magic deckers. In fact, Technomancers are actually rather sub-par deckers. But, their sprites are badass and you can do some really amazing things with them.

There's a link to a forum post on exactly how to technomancer somewhere, but I don't have it. if someone can assist, please do so.
>>
File: 32088825_p0.jpg (2MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
32088825_p0.jpg
2MB, 3508x2480px
>>51665072
>>51670883

I figured I'd have some art that's relevant here...

Well, what do you know?
>>
File: Technomancer Globe.jpg (109KB, 900x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Technomancer Globe.jpg
109KB, 900x1184px
>>51671141
>How do technomancers work?
We all want to know the same question. Tell us where your friend sleeps, we;ll cut him open and figure it out together.

>>51671192
Technically not all of technology. They are hooked into the Resonance, what you might call the spaghetti code of the Matrix, and can affect things connected to the Matrix. No wifi, and they are useless.

To find the post, all you have to do is google "Technomancers play nothing like Deckers."
>>
>>51671234
Now we need one for AIs.
>>
What is the highest armor you can get, while searing a suit? Preferably without having armor on top of the suit.
>>
>>51670810
I took Rat and Masking to confuse the shit out of forensics teams, making them think there were half a dozen mages on the team from the variety of spent reagent and auras
>>
>>51671345
Troll changeling in sleeping tiger and second skin, with bone density aug 4, dermal plating 6. Not counting magic. Metagenetic boost to body from changeling, genetic optimization for it. Suprathyroid gland. Not counting adept powers, that should come out at 13 body, with 13 for the suit and 10 for the augmentations at.. 35.
>>
>>51671417
38 if you include a imaginateively named greatcoat coat in the suit.
>>
So total noob question, but is it safe to download the books in OP to a tablet? Will it still work? Im not exxperienced with downloading shit
>>
>>51671567
As long as you have a pdf reader on your tablet, sure.
>>
>>51671427
It's a longcoat, not a greatcoat-greatcoats are Mortimer.
>>
>>51671417
Strictly speaking bone density is not armour, it adds on to your soak roll but doesn't add to your armour for purposes of determining if an attack is physical or stun.
>>
>>51671586
The run and gun book has it as 'greatcoat coat'.
>>
>>51671417
you forgot the used cyber hands and feet with 3 armour each
>>
>>51671638
That's part of the mortimer line, you can't stack it with the sleeping tiger suit, Custom fit (stack) only works with articles from the same manufacturer.
>>
>>51671332
AIs are nonintuitive because doing matrix shit is the quickest way to get GOD to dataspike you to death. But one of your mental attributes gets uncapped if you take Exceptional Entity, and you're decent at all the assocaited mental and social skills, so you can get a drone with a trid projector and get 20+ dice to face skills, or go depth 6 and hop into a steel lynx and be a drone that competes with the street sam for deadliness.
>>
>>51671709
>Not customing up a vehicle to be the ultimate deathbot
>>
>>51671752
Good point. Scrap the drone, get a roadmaster and go full Kitt. As long as you stay the hell off the Matrix.
>>
>>51671790
>Roadmaster
Anon, you think too small.

GMC Commercial DD. 20 Body, 12 Armor, and affordable at chargen.

Also remember to ask your GM to allow you to not have to buy a fucking Luxury lifestyle to play an AI.
>>
>>51671821
If you have to go above a medium lifestyle as an AI you're probably living in a piece of prototype tech you were hired to steal. Even a Fairlight Caliban only requires high.
>>
>>51671863
Depth 6? Time for a fucking Luxury Lifestyle or you die!
>>
>>51671897
Um.

The only thing your depth has to do with your lifestyle is that if you load onto a device with a rating lower than your depth, you take up 2 program slots instead of one. Which means you can't load into a meta link, but any other commlink is fine.
>>
>>51671897
In additon to what >>51671949 said, if you're on a device that not your home device, all it means is that you don't get the full Depth*2 hours without needing to get back to a device (any device that can run you) and there's another way out.

You can just make your home expense being a new DR 3 or so device every few months because the penalty of keeping your hope but not paying the 'lifestyle' cost is that the thing gets Gremlins and then dies.

But theoretically should be repairable.
>>
Sup my Riggers. If you're like me you want to roll with some drones that are more unique than the standard GM-Nissan Rotodrones. Here's a cool resource for inspiration. It's the list of UAS (flying drones) that the FAA has approved for commercial use in the past, including both consumer drones and one-off developmental prototypes. A lot of these names would fit right into Shadowrun:

- Aeryon Scout
- Aeryon SkyRanger
- Alpha Unmanned Systems Commando
- Alpha Unmanned Systems Sniper
- CiS GmbH Ikarus
- Globalindo Technology Service Indonesia Tamingsari ("Flower shield" - a malay folklore reference)
- Krossblade SkyProwler
- Instytut Techniczny Wojsk Lotniczych Rybak ("Fisherman")
- Lockheed Martin Corporation Stalker XE
- Lockheed Martin Desert Hawk III
- Integrated Dynamics Border Eagle MK-II
- Nostromo Defensa Cabure
- Precision Lancaster MK3
- UAV Research Lab. Silhouette
- Vanguard Industries ShadowHawk
- Versadrones Heavy Lift Octocopter
- WB Electronics S.A.FlyEye
>>
File: SillyFirewall.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
SillyFirewall.pdf
1B, 486x500px
On a lark, I decided to make this silly sort-of decker AI that operates under the idea of "Defending with at least 20 dice is a good thing."

I only wish I could have gotten Perfect Timing on there for easier swapping of attribute bonuses.

Obvious growth stuff includes getting more armor on the 'drone,' getting an actual deck with actual Attack (unless a friend's willing to swap in an Attack dongle when you can afford an okay one) so there's no need to emulate when you need to unprotect stuff.
>>
How do you deal with allergies? Say you've got a Mild allergy to Pollutants. Can you get allergy medication? Does a gas mask stop it? Respirator?
>>
>>51673400
Yes.
>>
>>51673400
>allergy quality
I'd say that buying it off with karma might entail getting appropriate meds.

As for respiratory protection, it depends on your body and the nature of the allergy. An allergy might still fuck your shit up even if you don't inhale the allergen. Simply getting it on your skin/eyes is often enough to #trigger an allergic response, though it's sometimes less severe than inhaling or ingesting the allergen. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it may be reasonable to reduce the severity by one level with a gas mask.

I would say that an activated chemseal armor modification or hazmat suit should protect you 100% though.
>>
>>51674052
>>51673400
if you want to buy it off, just get immunotherapy.
It's a real world procedure that costs less than 5,000 dollars. Takes like half a year of regular visits though.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.