[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In celebration of incoming new season stat em' /tg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 23

File: samurai jack.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
In celebration of incoming new season
stat em' /tg
>>
>>51649723
Pre-Season 5

STR 16
Dex 22
Con 16
Int 14
Wis 6
Cha 10
>>
>>51649838
I'd say up Con to 20, the man pulls through an awful lot of shit. Drop Int to 12, bring Cha to 12 and Wis to 10 and we have a deal.
Also, he'd use the Warlord stat block from Volo's, but with a magic sword of some sort and unarmored AC of 11+DEX Mod
>>
>>51649838

Why such low Wis? The only real reason I can think of is he doesn't really understand the world he wound up in.
>>
Honestly, I think he'd be a high level Barbarian (with eastern flavoring). He fights unarmored most of the time and is comfortable with any weapon (unlike a monk). That, and there are a few times where he rages and just wrecks shit.
>>
>>51649723
Well, Jack is adaptable; his martial training is very broad, and can pick up just about anything from the battlefield and use it to gain an advantage.

So a system like D&D doesn't model that well, even if you're a swordsage with floating feats or whatnot. You'd want something like FATE Aspects or Exalted Stunts to replicate his fights properly.

>>51650312
I think that's because of the time he failed to notice his travelling companion was Aku in disguise. But he wised up after that, and was later able to spot a disguised Aku immediately.
>>
>>51650312

That would mostly be INT, rather than WIS.
INT is knowledge, WIS is common sense.
Probably he should switch them around, and even then he wasn't that bad at it.
>>
>>51650312
F O O L I S H S A M U R A I
O
O
L
I
S
H

S
A
M
U
R
A
I
>>
>>51650536

I guess yeah if Aku is the game master then Jack would have low Wis.
>>
File: THE DARK FUTURE THAT IS AKU.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
THE DARK FUTURE THAT IS AKU.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>51650536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM
>>
>>51650868

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC0js3cAsqA

Mako truly was a treasure.
>>
File: Scotsman_1.png (294KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Scotsman_1.png
294KB, 720x540px
>>51649723
WELL I OUGHTA STAT YA AS A PAJAMA WEARIN'
>>
File: you can hear it perfectly.jpg (350KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
you can hear it perfectly.jpg
350KB, 900x1384px
>>51650917
>>
>>51650917
We are all poorer because he is no longer with us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHDmXtW9Yx0
>>
>>51650312
He's abandoned a method to get back to the past to help nearby people in danger before.
>>
>>51649723
Any bets on how it will turn out? He looks like he'll be often using guns and armor.
Also finally some gore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w
>>
File: scotsman.jpg (46KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
scotsman.jpg
46KB, 1024x768px
>>51650995
BUTTER KNIFE-USIN'
>>
>>51650536
HOLY SHIT MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT
>>
File: Leman_russ.jpg (53KB, 1162x875px) Image search: [Google]
Leman_russ.jpg
53KB, 1162x875px
>>51651169
WEDDING DRESS WEARIN'
>>
>>51650536
>MFW aku's voice actor is dead
>no more
>>
>>51649723
He is foolish.
>>
Level 9 Kensai
Str 12
Dex 20
Con 16
Int 13
Wis 18
Cha 10

Most notable proficiencies - Acrobatics, Athletics, Stealth, Survival
>>
despite the death of based Aku actor. they'd probably find someone who sounds just like him if not better Right?

R-Right?
>>
>>51650420
>I think that's because of the time he failed to notice his travelling companion was Aku in disguise. But he wised up after that, and was later able to spot a disguised Aku immediately.
wow spoilers
thanks a lot asshole
>>
>>51652418
Nobody can truly replace Mako.
>>
>>51652385
Oh, and he's got an artifact longsword. It's similar to a sword of sharpness, but it cannot shed light, deals radiant damage, and cannot deal damage to an innocent.
>>
I really hope they don't grimderp it up too much. The original show could be pretty childish at time, but Jack being the archetypal warrior monk hero was part of the appeal. The robots and oil spray might have been "censorship" but it gave the show a distinct aesthetic. I can't imagine another show doing the showdown with the ninja.

>>51652479
Show is over a decade old, we're well past the spoiler avoidance threshold.
>>
>>51652418

They're getting Greg Baldwin, who voiced Iroh in AtLA after Mako's death during Season 2's post production.

He does a good impression but it's still kind of just that, an impression. I won't complain too much though, he does clearly put the effort in to sound like Mako.
>>
>>51652536
>cannot deal damage to an innocent.

Wiki says it can only be used for good, which is why it can't hurt innocents. And it can harm innocent robots, which implies that its logic doesn't extend to non-biological beings.
>>
>>51652385
So... level 9?

Nah, Jack is Level 20. At least. You watch it again, and Jack is constantly pulling Level 20 stuff, not to mention him going solo for most of the show.

You're telling me a level 9 Kensai can blindfold himself and out-stealth blind archers, beating them at their own game?

The entire show is a portrayal of a damn good Epic Level campaign, without the character feeling broken or infallible.
>>
>>51652641

I sincerely hope it went dark, but the show itself will be about climbing back out of that hole of despair with the help of everyone he's helped out in the past, and finally defeating Aku.

Of course, if he beats Aku in the future and travels back to the past to kill him again, all his friends in the future would cease to exist. Those people deserve the world they fought so hard to free and I'm not sure that Jack is willing to sacrifice his fellows for that.

Ideally he becomes King of the future, much like the champions who defeated the primordial darkness that was the progenitor of Aku. Of course, there's still the time gate guarded by the sunglasses robot guy. I imagine he could use that to travel back in time to see all his eons-lost family and friends one last time, to give them the certainty that Aku will be defeated and that all their hopes will not be for nothing.
>>
>>51652997

I dunno, I feel it'll be a really hard choice for Jack.

If he goes back in time to defeat Aku, he is as you said not letting all the people he's befriended enjoy a world without Aku.

If he doesn't, then he's effectively doomed everything he knows to what, a thousand years of darkness and despair under Aku's rule?

I hope they play with this.
>>
>>51652810
>innocent
Lets be real here; X9 worked for Aku. He'd done some shit.
>>
>>51652795

Hearing him imitate Iroh just makes me sad that the real voice actor is gone. I know he does his best, and tries his hardest to do justice to the character and the man himself, but he's just not quite convincing enough to fool me into thinking he's still with us.

I'm thoroughly looking forward to hearing the character once again, even if it will always be tinged with sadness.

>>51653030

By returning, he will have given everyone in the past hope for the future, certain knowledge that Aku will be defeated by their efforts. Still, people will suffer, but their descendants fought so hard for that victory.

Of course, he is the owner of the fucking Time-God's crystal eye. If Jack can pull off an ending that makes everyone happy, that allows the citizens of past who worked so hard to train him as their only hope, and the citizens of the future who gave so much to get Jack where he is, you know he'll do it, no matter the cost to himself.
>>
>>51652896
Level 10 is when supernatural abilities start popping up. Starting with immunity to poison and disease, which Jack does not have. Level 9 is perfectly reasonable for a powerful character in a '''realistic''' world.

If it bothers you, multiclass him into rogue for double proficiencies.
>>
>>51653120
Hi guys, I know you're my family and shit but you're all gonna be enslaved by Aku so I can play with my new friends. Yes that guy that I said I would defeat for you. But ey, don't worry, I will defeat him 1000 years later I swear!
>>
File: Jump Good.jpg (31KB, 360x413px) Image search: [Google]
Jump Good.jpg
31KB, 360x413px
Hard Mode: Stat him with his "Jump Good" power
>>
>>51650430
In real life, common sense is based on knowledge. D&D ability scores are nonsensical.
>>
>>51653194

He is able to physically hold his own against a monster that could destroy a pit fiend or balor in a few instants, Aku is a high epic threat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtTQ-8npkWY
>>
>>51654785
Fucking best montage ever.

And obviously it's some kind of organization specific bonus.
>>
>>51655387
His limitless shapeshifting really is his greatest ability.

This is sort of ironic, given that his lack of good shapeshifting tactics is what almost cost him the first fight of the series.
>>
>>51655429

Aku seems to be able to do pretty much whatever he wants to, in his origin he grows to the size of a mountain and blows up a city with eyebeams.

https://youtu.be/ohr2upk6vpw

In D&D terms he's a shard of an Elder Evil that took four Greater Deites to destroy, so around the 35+ range.
>>
>>51651126
From the looks of it, the overarching plot is gonna be "How Jack got his groove/sword back".

No doubt the Scotsman is gonna be key is renewing his heroic spirit.
>>
>>51656038
If 50 years have passed it's unlikely we're going to see any previously established characters

... Unless the Scotsman is now a loud angry village elder Jack doesn't recognize until he hears "PAJAMA WEARIN' SISSEH"
>>
File: 1373964446124.jpg (26KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
1373964446124.jpg
26KB, 637x480px
>>51649723
Human
Lawful Good
10 Fighter/10 Monk/5 Ranger/5 Paladin

26 STR
27 DEX
20 CON
11 INT
14 WIS
11 CHA

Paladin using non-spellcasting variant and ignoring the special mount.

Ranger using non-spellcasting variant and ignoring the animal companion. Favored enemy evil outsiders. Currently pestering the GM to let him change it to constructs, since it fits the setting better.

Has Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Everything as an epic feat; they couldn't remember if that was a real feat in the books or not so they just houseruled it.

He has the Vow of Poverty feat from the BOED, which gives him inherent bonuses to ability scores and AC and whatnot, in exchange for not having magic items. The GM waived the magic sword for the purpose of qualifying for this, since it's backstory and he only has the one.

Max ranks in jump. Skill Focus: Jump. Epic Skill Focus: Jump.

Max ranks in Spot and Listen. Fucked up and forgot Search. It's becoming a running gag.

Power Attack, Cleave, Great Cleave, Diehard, Two-Weapon Fighting, Epic Speed

He has Leadership, but his low charisma, penalty for moving around a lot, not having a base, and Aku's propoganda negating a lot of his good deeds leaves him with a low leadership score. It only comes into play when he settles down for a bit.

The sword is a +6 Holy Axiomatic Keen Evil Outsider Bane Adamantine Bastard Sword, flavored by both player and GM as a katana. You may be thinking, "wait a minute, that's a +12 enhancement bonus, and magic weapons can't exceed +10!" but you're forgetting that it's an artifact. Compare it to the Sword of Kas (+6 Unholy Keen Vorpal, and it grants +10 Str).

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>51656497
scottsman does not have a katana
>>
>>51656491
Isn't it canon Jack isn't in any fixed point in time? He fights with Spartans, evacs a colony offworld, wanders through Scotland (more than once), encounters an old Japanese house with a vengeful demon inside it, goes into Egypt and meets some of its gods, and meets a Nordic warrior wishing for death.

>you will never see him fight with a korean hwarang, ride with mongols, help the scotsman get rid of his rival: an irishwoman, and fight through pre-Judaic semite demons
>>
>>51649867
>>51650312
>implying Jack isn't foolish
>>
>>51656524
Despite the picture of the Scotsman I think that's for Jack...
>>
>>51656497
I don't think max ranks in jump allows you to jump good, so that may be some sort of extraordinary ability
>>
>>51656528
He's in the future, albeit a severely fucked up future that's been tainted by all kinds of shit that Aku did. There was also the episode where he met the shaolin grand master that he met while the grand master was a young boy. So yeah, WAY into the future.
>>
>>51650312
because he is a FOOOOOOOLISH SAMURAI
>>
>>51656528
>>51656852
I always thought that the rare occasion Jack discovered a pristine untouched scottish village/old japanese house with a ghost these were bastions of humanity that were abandoned and/or ignored by the corruption brought upon the world. It makes sense that if the Scotsmans' tribe can stay at home, cut themselves off from the outside world, and never acquire any sort of fantastic technologies or shit like that then Aku is going to pretty much ignore them. The spartans honestly looked like aliens to me. There were a bunch of giants or something too.

Jack is definitely in 'the future' and it's nearly impossible to tell roughly how far because Aku has just ruined everything.

Genndy isn't above making an entire episode that appears to be in ancient japan for the sake of art - just look at the 4 seasons of death episode - no dialogue, just beautiful scenery for Jack to walk through. Any other time there's gonna be some weird little alien/demon/future/robot shit scampering around somewhere regardless of setting.
>>
>>51651056
that's not low WIS that's chaotic good.
>>
>>51655472
3 greater deities. Odin, Ra, and Vishnu.
>>
>>51656528
There's a theory that Aku just started flinging various people and cultures into the future for shits and giggles. It'd explain a lot about the state of the world really
>>
>>51655472
>>51653194

this is pretty textbook epic campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKaxB-H1Ngw
>>
>>51657259
That's not chatoic good it's low wisdom

He should have had the insight to know that going back in time and stopping Aku would help those people as well as everyone else under Aku's rule
>>
File: 1486621900050.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486621900050.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>51655472

an Elder Evil that took four Greater Deites to destroy

https://youtu.be/bICFZ28pXAw?t=88

Wow.
>>
>>51657259
>>51657505
It's not chaotic good OR low Wis, it's Lawful Good. Dude is honor bound to protect those in need. The only "correct" choice according to his moral code is to kill Aku in the future and then return to the past to kill him again.

Was anything ever confirmed on how time works in Jack world anyway? Do we know if he can change the past or is this stuff working on Branching Timelines?
>>
>>51657563
To be fair, it doesn't seem like the three gods had to try all that hard. Aku never even got a decent hit in. I'd give it a toss up on if any one of them had to do it solo on the god winning.
>>
File: 1291531429057.png (15KB, 652x656px) Image search: [Google]
1291531429057.png
15KB, 652x656px
>>51657563
>The Aku we know is only at a sliver of his former power

Huh. I guess that's why the gods never finished the job. He's not nearly as much of a threat as he used to be
>>
>>51657621

It got a tendril on Ra and Vishnu and started to absorb them before one of the others came to the rescue. Alone any of them would have been fucked, thats probably why they were ganging up on it so bad and giving it no time to focus.
>>
>>51657621
Aku nearly ate Ra and Vishnu. If they hadn't been ganged up on him i doubt they could have triumphed
>>
>>51657674
>>51657866

I like the implication that Zeus was with them at first but got killed while they were chasing it and thats why the Spartans weren't recieving any divine aid.
>>
>>51657621
>>
>>51654785
M&M
Leaping 7

He can jump 1/2 of a mile in one leap.
>>
File: SJ2.jpg (428KB, 1801x2550px) Image search: [Google]
SJ2.jpg
428KB, 1801x2550px
Human Fighter/1 Samurai/8 Monk/3 Ranger/2 Paladin/1 Shou Diciple/5
Size/Type: Medium Humanoid
Hit Dice: 15d10+5d8+80 (128 hp)
Initiative: +11
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 21 (+7 Dex, +4 Wis), touch 17, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +19/+23
Attack: The Sword +30 melee (1d10+2d6+11)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Qualities: Daisho proficiency, Two swords as one, Kiai smite 2/day, Iaijutsu master, Staredown, Improved Initiative, flurry of blows, unarmed strike, evasion, Still mind, favored enemy (Aberrations), Track, wild empathy, combat style (archery), Aura of good, detect evil, smite evil 1/day, Martial flurry
Saves: Fort +23, Ref +19, Will +6
Abilities: Str 18, Dex 24, Con 18, Int 13, Wis 18, Cha 18
Skills: Balance+14, Climb+11, Concentration+9, Decipher Script+8, Diplomacy+6, Disguise+8, Escape Artist+10, Gather Information+6, Handle Animal+10, Hide+12, Intimidate+4, Jump+44, Listen+14, Move Silently+10, Ride+11, Search+5, Sense Motive+5, Profession (Sailing)+6, Sleight Of Hand+8, Spot+8, Survival+8, Swim+6, Tumble+12, Use Rope+9
Feats: Dodge, Weapon Focus (unarmed), Weapon Focus (katana), Point blank shot, Many Shot, Stunning Fist, Deflect arrows, Snatch arrows, Combat Expertise, Mobility, Leap of the Heavens
>>
>>51657579
>Do we know if he can change the past or is this stuff working on Branching Timelines?
The only thing we know is that Jack has a chance at defeating Aku and in that case will get an ability to travel through time or create time portals himself.
>>
>>51656528
>meets a Nordic warrior wishing for death
That guy was pretty much made immortal by Aku though.

>>51651056
In the episode with the Shaolin monks that irked me a bit. The monks literally threw their lives away to help him reach the portal and he basically made the whole thing be for naught.
>>
Stat them
>>
Also, the blade gives enemies startrooper syndrome. The train episode bandits even comment that they suddenly can't shoot straight
>>
>>51658076

Or Zeus getting eaten was what initiated the hunt originally.
>>
>>51659305
Probably has the Defending quality. Turn the AB bonus into AC.
>>
>>51659305
>startrooper
Stormtrooper* I didn't even notice autocorrect
>>
>>51657378
.There's also some weird geometry going on. Remember the Scotsman said he'd been traveling on that rope bridge for days before he met Jack
>>
>>51650312
He is generally fairly oblivious to his surroundings outside of combat. Even when in combat he can be fairly easily distracted by monologuing like during his first fight with Aku.
I would probably stat him as
Str 16
Dex 22
Con 18
Int 12
Wis 8
Cha 6
Chaotic good monk with a katana as a monk weapon
Jack is hardly charismatic, he barely even speaks, he almost exclusively makes friends due to being a good swordsman, being a good person, or helping someone fight off Aku's minions. Plus he doesn't seem particularly adept at passing mental saving throws seeing how the Sirens still ended up controlling him.
>>
>>51657648
The gods are dicks, they should clean up their own mess and destroy Aku in an instant rather than leaving a trace of the universe-eater around to run free
>>
>>51661443
That's because all deities are the passive energy forms of a Great Old one passing through the Astral sea during Fission.

The Egyptian Deities in Dnd Came from our earth after some faggot elves who wanted slaves opened a portal to Egypt and popped them in, and were born purely of faith.

That said, look! it's Wojak!

Kek/Kuk can't exist here because the Chaos in D&D isn't actually Chaos, but it manifested as Slaadi, which shows that reveberately at the end of their lifecyle where they're stuck in the "darkness" stage.
>>
>>51660977

I think the Sirens are a bad example of bad saving throws. Only the Scotsman was immune and that's because his tastes in music were so eclectic their song did nothing for him.
>>
>>51661694
Whats the point of these stat pages.

Though speaking of stats, trying to use D&D to represent a series like Samurai Jack is DOING IT WRONG to begin with.
D&D is not suited to anything other than D&D.
>>
>>51661857
Imagine if in S5 Jack meets Scotsman wife and Sirens actually do sound like nails scratching the board compared to her.

That would be fun.
>>
>>51661998
Oh my god. I missed the episode with his wife. I'm gonna go and die.
>>
>>51660977
He also doesn't have a very good Sense Motive, since Aku tricked him several times and he was duped by a gangsters for a Water Crystal.
>>
Well, Samurai Jack is kind of stupid, the show and the character. Like alot of the episodes concepts are just random one-offs for the hell of it instead of thinking about how it fits together as a setting.
>>
>>51659283
0HP
>>
>>51662230

Samurai Jack is an audio-visual art exhibition with the pretense of a hero's journey. It achieves this almost flawlessly and is usually very compelling. Before anime became a thing, the Japanese animation industry was filled with stuff like SJ and it's obvious they got a lot of inspiration from it.

If you want an animated adventure series with a tighter narrative and heavier focus on character development go watch AtLA. Which is also really good but it's nowhere near as "artsy" as Samurai Jack
>>
>>51662314
But don't watch Korra, at all.
>>
>>51662396

That's why I deliberately didn't mention it.
>>
>>51654785
FATE:
>Writes "Jumps Good" on his sheet under Aspects or Stunts

Not every system is D&D, anon.
>>
Why doesn't Aku just FUCK Jack, and then at the point of orgasm consume the foolish samurai with his vagina.
>>
File: sWHz72K.png (498KB, 1177x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sWHz72K.png
498KB, 1177x1920px
>>51662468
>>
>>51662468
He could give birth to the perfect lifeform like that, and it would kill both Jack and Aku, and maybe even eat then to gain their power. You know how these things go.
>>
>>51657259
No it's not.

By going back in time and stopping Aku from ever ruling the world, these people dying in the future would never have been put at risk in the first place (and may not even exist at all depending on whether Jack makes an alternate timeline or revises the main one)

He's not leaving them to die because they won't have been BORN if his plan succeeds.

If anything it's a very low-int high-wis thing to do, since logically leaving them to die has absolutely no moral consequences and they all would gladly give their lives to have the world they live in mot suffer under Aku anyways, but from a WIS perspective jack believes it is wrong to let someone die no matter what, even if "saving" them stops him from ensuring the future never happens
>>
>>51656497
why not just make the sword a Holy Avenger + stuff
>>
>>51662396
Korra was fine, it just wasn't as good.
>>
>>51656497
26 strength is excessive for Jack. While he is shown to be extremely strong he isn't that strong. Also his charisma should be pretty low, considering he barely speaks let alone attempts to persuade or intimidate people through speaking to them. If Jack makes a friend or makes an enemy give up it is usually because he is a badass, case and point, Scotsman.
>>
ST 15
DX 16
IQ 11
HT 13

Will 16
Per 9

Samurai! 25
Breaking Blow 20

Signature gear (his sword)

Sense of duty (his friends)

Trained by a Master

Combat Reflexes

Improved Dodge + Parry

Higher Purpose 3 (Defeat Aku)
>>
>>51667597
Oh, and Weirdness Magnet.
>>
>>51666771

This has been said before but it's basically to AtLA what the Prequel Trilogy was to the original Star Wars movies. Just enough of the DNA to make it watchable but still ultimately a big disservice to the original work.
>>
>>51668721
It's closer to Teen Titans Go. Good enough to stand on its own as a show, but still disappointing to fans of the original.
>>
>>51658467
oh, wait, I forgot the bonus feats from Shou Disciple. Throw in Spring attack and whirlwind attack.
>>
>>51669073

I haven't watched TTG so I'll take your word for it. Though from what I've seen and from what most people tell me it's still not that good.

I feel like if Korra existed in a vacuum without the original series it might be a little bit better. But I still maintain even in of itself it's got a lot of problems.
>>
>>51659283

That ep was well done. I really digged the Southern Gentleman knife master.

Also. I Wonder if we get to see the Princess in this new season.
>>
>>51650536
Why am I laughing?
>>
>>51666771
It was bad.
>>
>>51658076
how is that implied?
>>
>>51669241
Teen Titan's Go is so bad, there's an episode where the cast watches the original series, and then laments the fact that TTG is inferior to it, because the villain of the week is some nerd who got the original canceled.
>>
>>51649723
>Samurai Jack new season
said what
sauce?
>>
>>51662230
>Samurai Jack is kind of stupid, the show and the character
You can insult the character (he is, after all, very FOOLISH), but the show is a work of art. You take that heresy back!
>>
>>51667327
26 STR is fine, if you consider that most of it is in his legs.
>Jump Good
>>
>>51650536

ok100alien
>>
>>51662106
>since Aku tricked him several times
Twice while disguised as a sexy lady
>>
File: 1486775433179.jpg (84KB, 725x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1486775433179.jpg
84KB, 725x1103px
>>51673629
Yeah, its about Jack being a 70 year old deadbeat without his magical sword while Aku's daughters (from the time he and Jack fucked) try to hunt down and murder him.
>>
>>51653078
Hell we see him rolling up resistance groups and crime gangs alike, all in service to Aku

He wasn't innocent
>>
>>51651126
A bit like Terminator 3. The basic elements will all be there but it just won't be the same.
>>
>>51675146
Unlike Terminator 3 this could actually be better though
>>
>>51674758
Did they canonically fuck on that ep? I don't recall even a kiss...
>>
File: 1406955050366.gif (686KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406955050366.gif
686KB, 350x250px
>>51675236
>>51674758
Wait what?
>>
File: 1486418482177.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1486418482177.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
>>51650536
Bahahahaha
>>
>>51675323
>>51675236
Would /tg/ lie to you?
>>
File: JPz8xsB.png (297KB, 1083x778px) Image search: [Google]
JPz8xsB.png
297KB, 1083x778px
>>51675323
>Posting the literal reincarnation of hitler
>>
>>51675323
There's a new season of Samurai Jack coming out.

And because a chance in circumstances they are allowed to show stuff like blood, like Jack is shown with a knife in his side in part of the trailer.

Seems like the plot will be tighter this time as well.
>>
File: 1486808690620.jpg (86KB, 680x986px) Image search: [Google]
1486808690620.jpg
86KB, 680x986px
>>51675236
>>51675323
>>
>>51676491
OH FUCK, YOU JUST KILLED MY SIDES
>>
File: 1485181963405.png (83KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485181963405.png
83KB, 800x600px
You know I just realized the truth about season 5.

You see, the show was never cancelled back in 2004. Everyone loved it, it had great ratings, and plenty of critical acclaim.

It's obvious what happened. Before season 5 was produced, Aku tore open a portal in time, and flung it into the future, where CN evil is law!
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.