[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a Tzeentchian on a budget?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: ahzek_ahriman.jpg (63KB, 384x708px) Image search: [Google]
ahzek_ahriman.jpg
63KB, 384x708px
How to be a Tzeentchian on a budget?
>>
>>51634284
Play Dwarf Fortress.
>>
>>51634284
glue coins onto the pavement
>>
>>51634284
Cover yourself in bread and go to the beach.
>>
>>51634284

Start a fight with the neighbours dog and lose.
>>
>>51634284
Proxy horrors with acorns.
>>
>>51634432
I meant lifestyle, not game mins.
>>
>>51634448
Lie to people all the time for no reason, and when they beat you up, say "Ho ho ho, but I planned for that to happen too!"
>>
play in a mtg tournament using yugioh cards
>>
>>51634284
Plan out a budget
>>
>>51634545
>for no reason
Tzeentchians usually want to steal some secrets or artifacts.
>>
>>51634284
>Cook Dinner
>Ruin it, accidentally or not
>Choke down the horrific slop/charred mess
>Shout Just as Planned
>Vomit
>Shout Just as Planned again.
>>
>>51634316

Best answer
>>
>>51634780
Nice fucking try, Nurgle
>>
Throw rocks on the sick people
>>
Disorganize a library whilst looking for a book.
>>
>>51634910
Oh well, I tried.
>>
File: 1482862116637.jpg (49KB, 527x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482862116637.jpg
49KB, 527x720px
Banepost
>>
>>51634316
>on a budget
>wasting coins

This is why your budget sucks to begin with.
>>
>>51635645

N-no, a crappy budget was part of my plan all along. You just don't understand my grand and terrible scheme, that's all!
>>
>>51635645
Indeed. You need to look after your change.
>>
>>51635730

Fuck you got me
>>
>>51635730
it could be argued that you're spreading change.
>>
File: tzeentch_by_refluo-d8r3iev.jpg (242KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
tzeentch_by_refluo-d8r3iev.jpg
242KB, 774x1032px
>>51634284
The chaos gods legitimately exist in D&D but the warp hasn't arrived yet, so they're dormant-ish.

But to become a fucking Keeper of secrets:
>Get a nice magical artefact
>Tell no one can have it, hoard this kind of stuff
>When everyone get's pissy about it, break a magical staff
>Mystra get's pissed at you
>Turns you into a nagpa
>Just as fucking planned
>Get your own unique spells, dip into sorceror and wild magic, then finish things off by becoming an outsider somehow
Spellfire is also good because it's THE SAME SHIT AS TZEENTCH flamers.

But to list
>Sorceror/Wild mage/Psion or that metamagic/PrC which merges Psionics and arcan workings (perils of the warp) And aim to become outsider, via ritual, class, or some other means, main aim may involve you becoming a Demon involved with Pazuzu, because no one can touch him and no one attests his realm and he doesn't want to reset the universe so the Old ones can stroll through again
>Abuse Pazuzu summoning and start up his cults
>Aim to cause as much trouble as possible simply by instigating events
>Abuse lore-based loop-holes, like the Scrying cheat
>Get involved with the Rakshasa Raja's which are actually the fucking Chaos gods anyway
>Become a Nagpa, which is literally a Lord of Change, even made by basically symboliccally breaking Tzeentch's staff
>Summon Vrrocks or Air Demons into your service often, and make a Warlock cult/followers when you become an outsider
>>
>>51636205
Oh wait,
>Keeper of secrets
fuck, I meant Lord of change.
Anyhow, the Nagpa template is in Dragon Magazine, Here's almost all the D&D stuff ever, and here's a navigation tool, the template is in the same issue as the Suel Lich Template, you'll want to look into Elemental Demons, and Iggliv's Demonomicon on Demon Lord/Obrityh Templates and the issue that literally has the Chaos gods in it.

https://dnd.rem.uz/
http://www.aeolia.net/dragondex/
>>
File: 3.jpg (501KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
501KB, 2000x1500px
>>51636253
But at best, the build would be a Mix of
Sorcerer/Wild mage + custom Wild magic table)/Some Psionshit/Alienist/Spellfire BS
Then you've the means of becoming an outsider nagpa which can grant Warlock levels by means of fluff, and start working on earning your keep in the abyss. Infact, there's an Ex-Demon of sorts there as a binder vestige that was prety Tzeentch tier once upon a time.
>>
>>51636300
Sorceror is for clear and obvious reasons, Wild Magic for Perils of the warp, Alienist for the Pseudonatural creatures you summon (Use that Bloodborne tier rework of alienist that actually makes more sense from the internet) and spellfire for that sweet ass raw Tzeetch flamer magic.) Actually, fuck it, make your familiar a beholder, which is basically a D&D equivalent of a Flamer of Tzeentch anyhow, make sure it's a deathkiss beholder mage.
>>
>>51634545
Santa is a follower of Tzeentch?!
>>
File: 1463901769601.png (481KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1463901769601.png
481KB, 666x666px
>>51638850
his power is derived from the Hope that everyone around christmas time inevitably get. it's been ingrained into the worlds collective psyche that Hope comes at the renewal of the year.

how else did you think that santa got to all the kids house in one night?

tzeentchian magic
>>
File: Just as planned!.png (60KB, 493x143px) Image search: [Google]
Just as planned!.png
60KB, 493x143px
>go to bookstore
>take all bibles from the religion section and put them into the fiction section

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR
>>
>>51639735
Yeah, but that will anger the local jehovah's witneses warband
>>
>>51641837
which will then start shit with the local atheist coven.

Just as planned.
>>
>>51639735
This is an excellent joke, I might actually do this.
>>
>>51638850
Santa is derived from Odin.
Magnus is derived from Odin.
Santa is a daemon prince of Tzeentch.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.