[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien World: Evo game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: Alien World Evo.png (21KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Alien World Evo.png
21KB, 1000x1000px
Sup /tg/, haven't seen an evo game on here in a while, how about one?

>Open an existing creature from the chart in paint or whatever and give it one evolutionary adjustment at the time- preferably a small one.
>describe adjustment and upload new image AS .PNG
>Joke/fetishistic species will be nuked on sight

And that's pretty much it. Further explanations of species incoming.
>>
File: Irako Base.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Irako Base.png
4KB, 500x500px
>>51630782
First we have the Irako, a free-floating seaweed/algae life form.
>>
File: Idrai Base.png (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Idrai Base.png
6KB, 500x500px
>>51630795
The Idrai, who feed on the Irako. They are usually long and thin, drifting wherever ocean currents take them, but when they spot an Irako, they open up thin membranes to steer themselves toward it, grasping the strand with tiny claws and feasting.
>>
File: Rilva Base.png (7KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rilva Base.png
7KB, 500x500px
>>51630822
The Rilva are the predators of this young world. Able to move on their own, they hunt the Idrai.
>>
File: Quas Base.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Quas Base.png
4KB, 500x500px
>>51630846
The Quas are simple coral-like creatures. That's about it.
>>
File: Dheng Base.png (3KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dheng Base.png
3KB, 500x500px
>>51630865
And finally, we have the Dheng, bottom-dwelling scavengers. They use their feelers to search for food, mainly scraps of dead Idrai, and the fleshy insides of Quas if they happen to be exposed. (Picture is a side view).
And that's it for the creatures. I'll be sticking around and monitoring the thread, also making phylogeny charts.
>>
File: Irako 2.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Irako 2.png
9KB, 500x500px
>>51630795
To the Idrai's immense delight, a conjoined variant of the Irako begins to appear.
>>
>>51631219
Well I guess there's some interest.
>>
>>51630782
Games go on /qst/.
>>
>>51631340
Not a quest, it's setting building.
>>
File: Idrai fisher.png (10KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Idrai fisher.png
10KB, 500x500px
Some Idrai develop long, sticky filaments from the ends of their 'claws' which are used to gather small bits of edible matter as they drift.
>>
Going for a few hours. Maybe the thread will still be here when I return.
>>
>>51633629
might actually have more success on /qst/. I love this shit but apparently /tg/ isn't feeling it right now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.