[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ Fifth Edition General:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 24

File: darkest.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
darkest.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
>New Unearthed Arcana: Sorcerer
http://media.wizards.com/2017/dnd/downloads/26_UASorcererUA020617s.pdf
>Don't forget to fill out the survey for Rangers and Rogues.
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/88d00d488e70

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v4b
https://mega.nz/#F!z8pBVD4Q!UIJWxhYEWy7Xp91j6tztoQ

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Previous thread
>>51614755

Do you play online or offline, /5eg/?
>>
File: IMG_1645.jpg (290KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1645.jpg
290KB, 1280x1920px
>>51621818
I play offline with my friends. They have no idea how much of a weird perv I am.
>>
could never find a decent game online.

was invited once tho, about a month after i submitted my character "resume" and had given up on online roleplaying

i have way more experience playing offline.
>>
Just how big is Sigil?
I'm running a game that takes heavily from Planescape with elements from Eberron and FR so I want to know just how much extra bullshit I could fit inside the city.
>>
>>51621818

I am currently part of three offline games and one online game. I'd like to add one more online game, but shit, everything on Roll20 is fucking awful. I'd love to get into a /tg/ Roll20 5e game.
>>
>>51621742
the witcher 3 has some very good stuff in this category. TES soundtracks also work pretty okay.
>>51615324
this. alongside decent armorless AC, some neat team defensive tools, and good dmg and mobility, stone sorcerer is very well rounded. is also gr8 multiclassed with paladin for more potential burst and tankiness
>>
What's a good way to handle a character trying to spy on an Evil Goddess that's incognito as fuck? If it helps, she knows how to have a good time.
>>
>>51621818

I play online. I used to have an offline group made up of friends in college, but well, everyone is scattered all over the US now so I had to find new people.

Maybe I should see if some shops have local games but gameshop games tend to be pretty bad.
>>
>>51621906
>I'd love to get into a /tg/ Roll20 5e game.
I don't think you know what you're asking for m8
>>
File: the_end.jpg (18KB, 317x623px) Image search: [Google]
the_end.jpg
18KB, 317x623px
>group consists of 2 half-orc crit fighters and 1 wizard and sorcerer

>I am the sorc and I have twinned spell and Haste as well as Hold person

RIP HUMANOIDS.

What the fuck do DM's even do to this? I mean.. we have to fight humanoids pretty frequently in this campaign too.

How fucked is the DM?
>>
>>51622141

You'd be correct. It couldn't possibly be worse than some of the filth I've seen on Roll20, can it?
>>
File: Iono.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
Iono.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>51622194
>can it?
Pic related?

I'd be afraid to try. I'm also afraid to try R20...
>>
>>51622240

I've gotten into several Roll20 games. None of them lasted past the first session. Some didn't even reach the first session. You'd have a group of people ready to go, DM seemed eager and ready, then either nobody would show up, the DM wouldn't show up, or something along the lines and the whole thing was just called off on account of nobody fucking being there when it was time to play. The one game I do play on Roll20 is with myself and a group of online friends I've known for four years.
>>
>>51621818
I used to play offline with my pals back in highschool, but then I moved away for college. Thankfully I was able to find a game store close by that's been overall a pleasant experience to dnd at. Never tried online dnd, but Id be willing to give it a shot. Only playing once a week for 4-5 hours isn't enough to scratch my itch.
>>
Going to be a 1st time DM for a group of newbies.

Should I buy the 3 core books (DM guide, Player's guide, Monster guide) or is the Starter Kit fine?

What are the essentials/suggested materials for a first time group?
>>
>>51622293
Use the mega trove in the OP. Only allow players to use content from the PHB until you have some experience under your belt. I don't even know what is in the starter kit, but the 3 core books have everything you need and more.
>>
The Monster Manual can be bought as a compendium expansion on Roll20 now.

If anyone who buys it (I know it's a shit deal, but IF anyone buys it) and wants to share the tokens from there for the Mega trove, it would be appreciated. Having tokens for the entire Monster Manual would be great alongside the VGM tokens we have.
>>
File: Sigil_-_Jason_Engle.jpg (557KB, 1013x735px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil_-_Jason_Engle.jpg
557KB, 1013x735px
>>51621867

This big.
>>
>>51622173
If they're worth their salt? Not fucked at all. You'll steamroll a few encounters, then encounters will probably start to include things that will counter or match the party.
>>
>>51622173
Any dm worth his salt can build challenging encounters for his players, regardless of how bullshit the party is. Your party seems to be lacking any dex or wis classes, so traps or spells that require dex/wis saves against the party will be effective. Yea you'll be great at fighting a small number of humanoids a few times a day, but outside of that I see nothing particularly unstoppable about your party.
>>
>>51622293
Players handbook, which can be found in the trove, is the bare minimum for playing a game. Dms book and monster manual are very, very useful, but aren't necessarily required.
>>
>>51621867
Over a million, a third of that is permanent residents. It's on a donut shaped area roughly 20 miles in radius.
>>
>>51622173
I mean the DM can do literally anything. It's only by their good graces that players aren't just completely fucked no matter what.
>>
>>51622285
That sucks. I only play with one group and it's in person. Unfortunately, a lot of them seem like they want to try something other than a fantasy setting next and will probably want to ditch 5e (even though it's everyones first time with the system). I would love to play at least a couple more games but it's such a pain to find a group. But it's also pretty unreasonable to throw half a dozen random strangers together and expect everything to go well right off the bat. You just can't win.
>>
>>51621867
Nigga, Sigil is big af. It can hold everything you can imagine, especially if you don't actually give your players an estimative of it's size.
Most recent book says it got 250k people but according to it's area and using an average medieval city density it would hold about 4 million people, with many, many more visitors coming in and out everyday.
You can fit any amount of bullshit there.
>>51622380
Pic related that I was gonna post but got ninja'd.
>>
How is the book of lair from kobold press? As a new DM, I am looking for a nice and quick one shot premodule game.
>>
I'm looking to play a Halberd fighter what's the best way to boost my AC, should I go strength or dex? I'm going to lose out on two because of the lack of a shield.
>>
>>51622676
>what's the best way to boost my AC
Platemail and defense fighting style, or go eldritch knight and nab Shield.
>should I go strength or dex?
Str, halberds aren't finessable.
>>
>>51622676
>halberd
>dex
I guess you could do that if you went kensai?
>>
>>51622720
Too bad it's a mess
And fixing it makes it OP or something
>>
>>51622676
>>51622720
Actually if you did go kensai you would eventually have higher AC than if you were wearing full plate, and you can't use a shield anyway.
>>
>>51622811
A wood elf would easily start with 16 dex, 16 wis, so you would need to essentially blow all your feats on getting to 20/20 with one slot left for PAM.
>>
How can you split your character into two beings? (IE Im a sorcerer who wants to make a complete female copy of myself.)

Edit: Not for lewds
.....Kind of for lewds
>>
>>51622850
Only shit DMs allow feats at their table anyway.
>>
File: smug anime 13.gif (1MB, 269x321px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime 13.gif
1MB, 269x321px
>>51622890
>Edit
>>
Also, how does one find a group to play with normal looking people, only group I know are casuals and don't really know or care about playing and screw around too much. Yet at the same time every shop I see just fat people, skinny nerds, pizza faces and other ugly people. I just want a group who look half as decent as their characters and still know how to play.
>>
>>51622892
>only shit DMs allow character options
Have you considered that you're objectively stupid
>>
>>51622940
You'll never get a group of normal looking people in it as long as you're in it, anon.
>>
>>51622948
>>/pfg/
>>
>>51622958
Ay Im good-looking cause I care about fashion and appearance (Did it purely for attention cause I love people looking at me.) But why are 75% of and players spergs.

Also, how is Pathfinder different from DnD thought about checking it out.
>>
I'm making a Gnoll (refluffed Bugbear) Revised Ranger. I've already got my DM's permission to use UA.

I was thinking of making him a Horizon Walker but I'm kind of stuck for background ideas.
>>
>>51622980
Pathfinder sounds like the perfect game for you.
>>
>>51623005
How so anon?
>>
>>51623028
He's calling you a faggot essentially.
>>
File: Nani.png (222KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nani.png
222KB, 720x720px
>>51623036
Na-Nani?!?!?! How did he know?!?!

(Petty? Yes. Faggot? Nah.)
>>
>>51622987
Noble Knight
Feature: Retainers. You have the service of three retainers loyal to your family. These retainers can be attendants or messengers, and one might be a majordomo. One of your retainers is a noble who serves as your squire, aiding you in exchange for training on his or her own path to knighthood. Your two remaining retainers might include a groom to care for your horse and a servant who polishes your armor (and even helps you put it on).
Your retainers (2 commoners, 1 noble) can perform mundane tasks for you, but they do not fight for you, will not follow you into obviously dangerous areas (such as dungeons), and will leave if they are frequently endangered or abused.

Basically the best thing ever.
>>
>>51623096
If you can give me a good reason for a Good Gnoll who focuses on fighting threats from other planes to be a Knight with Retainers, I'll be shocked and impressed.
>>
>>51623091
>posting the worst couple in the series
No, maybe you should be called a faggot.
>>
>>51623122
You were a smalltime bandit Gnoll who was simply minding his own business when a group of holy knights and mages decided to set up camp in your forest (The nerve!) So yo, being the most honourable of Gnolls, decide that since their stuff is in your forest, it belongs to you. Yet as you go to claim your rightful belongings you notice the mages are weaving intricate signs and carving strange runes. In your interest you decided to spare them for the time being to see what was going on. Then a bright rift tore the camp asunder before calming down into the mages focus. First you saw them smile, but then... fear. Then you saw what the were afraid of. Writhing tentacles, a creature so ancient yet so horrible you knew it could not have come from this world. Then the creature began to tear through the rift and though the holy knights and mages tried to stop it, it tore each into pieces. One exception stood in it's way. A knight with a flowing golden cloak with a shield of sunlight. He alone clashed with the beast and though he tried his best, he inevitably fell into it's clutches. But then... the chanting begun. The knights sword lit up like a thousand candles and in one swift slash, the creature's many horrid arms evaporated. The knight lay bloodied and battered as you approached, no longer wanting the stuff they were temporarily borrowing from you, but curious as to what had occurred. It was then that the knight told you of the existence of planes and extraplanar threats. You would then realize that maybe your forest is not the only thing you must protect. He would go on to train you to fight against these threats to your realm and recreate his holy order with you as his second. Yet one day he simply disappeared (Or died) and know, it is your turn to lead.
>>
File: Naniii.jpg (84KB, 700x630px) Image search: [Google]
Naniii.jpg
84KB, 700x630px
>>51623197
True OTP
>>
>>51623243
Well crap on a croquet course, good job.

I will shamelessly steal that for my character now so thank you.
>>
>>51623280
np man, I just do it cause I got nothing better than to help anons.
>>
>>51623122
Assuming Gnolls are somewhat Tribal in this setting.

You are to a King's Guard for your Chieftain. Rangers are the equivalent to knights in your tribe. They are defenders of the wild, seen as noble by the Gnolls of your and other tribes. They uphold a sacred duty to scout and hunt.

Your chieftain was slain by monsters from another plane. You set out to get revenge and uphold your sacred duty to your chieftain

Maybe you found ancient tapestries and tomes of your people in the chieftain's hut about the other planes and studied them.

You were the head of the Chieftain's personal guard. You have a Gnoll you who were training and 2 Gnoll servants.

A Knight isn't always a Paladin or someone in heavy armour with a shield.
Nobility comes in many forms, not just through Kings and Queens. being a Noble just indicates you are of a higher public station than others in your culture and people in other cultures can know that too.

>He's a Gnoll [Insert title of knight in Gnoll culture]
>I've heard about those...famed trackers and hunters
>Look at his emblem...he's...he's a bloodpaw!
>L-let's get out of here, i don't want their whole tribe to come after us!
>>
>>51621906
Tbh senpai, I'm pretty interested in DM'ing for /5eg/ too.
I wonder if it'll end up as a bunch of creeps or just some chill fa/tg/uys.
But'll probably have to be in the summer when I don't have my hands full with college
>>
>>51623872

If you do, I'll be here. I just want to play out my character concepts, and none of them include magical realm shit.
>>
>>51622293
Download the SRD from the main site or visit open5e.com. It has most of the content from the 3 main books and it's free. Only missing some class options, backgrounds, a few spells, and monster fluff. I'm surprised so much is in there.
>>
This might be a long shot but... does anyone have DM Johnny's Puzzle Creation System?
I've been trying to contact him for a couple weeks now, but I can't get a response.
>>
What's the best damage you can do with magic missile while still having counterspell (so you aren't ruined by enemy counterspell or shield).
>>
>>51622940
Start with a girl. Then she will invite her BF and friends.
>>
File: 5e nuclear druid.png (53KB, 580x220px) Image search: [Google]
5e nuclear druid.png
53KB, 580x220px
>>51624735
>>
>>51624735
>>51624803
>still having counterspell
You'd need five levels in wizard, warlock, or sorcerer, which pumps your twilight druid down to 12. You'd end up with 6d10 instead of 8d10 per shot, but you still have 8th and 9th-level spells.

1d4+1+6d10 x11 = 401.5
1d4+1+6d10 x10 = 365

401.5+365 = 766.5
>>
>>51624803
>>51624883
hmm now that I think about it, just 3 level of Sorcerer for subtle spell might work? Unless my DM is a faggot and use shield / counterspell on subtle magic missile anyway.
>>
File: dervish.png (51KB, 504x515px) Image search: [Google]
dervish.png
51KB, 504x515px
>>51621818
does this look balanced? DM already oked it but i dont want to show up and be OP af or anything
>>
>>51625322
What the fuck is wrong with you and your DM? This isn't balanced.
>>
File: snow leopard laughing.jpg (79KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
snow leopard laughing.jpg
79KB, 500x333px
>>51625322
>Hunter Ranger's 15th-level feature but better at 3rd level
>24 AC in light armor with a shield
>dash+disengage
>balanced
>>
>>51625322

Whirlwind Attack is better then a Hunter Rangers 11th level ability because it works with Reach.

Whirlwind defense is an awful idea. At 3rd level you can be wearing Light armor with 16 Dex and have 18AC which goes to 20 in a level and works with a Shield.

Blitzkrieg's is a good ability but isn't 7th level normally a flavor thing for Fighters?

Additional Fighting Style is reasonable even if I don't see the flavor.

Impossible Parry is hard for me to rate but seems overpowered.

Blink Strike is fucking retarded.
>>
>>51625322
This is fucking terrible.

>all attacks you are made with

What
>>
File: 1417553958018.png (10KB, 139x188px) Image search: [Google]
1417553958018.png
10KB, 139x188px
>>51625322
No. Just, no. Stop it.
>>
>>51625322
Just compare it to existing ability.
Whirlwind attack is Hordebreaker on drug. Why do you think it is okay at all?

Whirlwind Defense just show that whoever make this archetype doesn't understand about system mechanic and bound accuracy.

Blitzkrieg is actually okay.

Game higher than level 10 doesn't exist so I won't bother reading the rest.
>>
>>51625322
Stop using danddwiki
>>
>>51625322
Single handedly got the thread back in gear with just how shitty this homebrew is. Well done I guess.
>>
> Sorcerer UA sageadvice
> people still asking whether Stone Sorcerer AC 13 + CON stack with X.

Now I feels bad for JC. Having to repeat himself over the same thing.
>>
File: (judgemental stare).jpg (56KB, 517x572px) Image search: [Google]
(judgemental stare).jpg
56KB, 517x572px
>>51625322
>>
actually dnd-wiki
>>
Ok so I'm trying to make a Fighter/Rogue multiclass based around the Mariner fighting style. Sailor or Pirate variant background.

I was thinking of starting the PC as a fighter with chain mail armor, a dagger and a scimitar. What would be a good split between fighter and rogue? Fighter 15 and 5 rogue or 3 fighter and 17 rogue?

I would like to pick the swashbuckler archetype but which one is better, Sword Coast or Unearthed Arcane? Would only 3 levels in Battle Master be good?

Some of the feats I'm looking at are Dual Wielder, lucky, mobile and sentinel. Is mobile redundant with fancy footwork? I like the idea of not being hold down by difficult terrain. Does sentinel only work better with polearms or can it work with a sword?
>>
>>51621818
FR

Full Orc Monk. Raised by some other race, adoptive parents died, forced into solitude for being an orc afterwards as backstory. Chaotic Good. Uncomfortable in the party but owes them for getting him out of a situation.

Suggestions on a deity for patronage?
>>
>>51625692
Best suggestion I had gotten from someone else had been Illmater
>>
File: 1383011168194.jpg (335KB, 1013x993px) Image search: [Google]
1383011168194.jpg
335KB, 1013x993px
>>51622940
>tfw my group are all good looking save one guy and one girl who are just average
>we play every week IRL and no one is that guy
>>
>>51622940
I joined a general meetup of randomers, it's not too bad.

>average looking woman DM
>decent looking bloke
>decent looking foreign lanklet
>Pedro
>me
>>
>>51621911
Since the other thread closed, here is another suggestion for semi-low key battle music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TRPtEN0b7g
>>
>>51625462
There's no second d
It's just dan dwiki
>>
Does anyone know where I can find info on werewolf mechanics? I'm sure I saw some on the general the other day and I didn't think they were homebrew, but I'm not coming up with much.

Secondary question, I'm planning to be a DM at some point in the future - how do you stat your villains? For basic monsters and such you generate from MM and similar I'd imagine, but do you build BBEG the same way you'd build a PC?
>>
>>51621818
Offline only.
>>
File: 1486474662893.gif (333KB, 289x149px) Image search: [Google]
1486474662893.gif
333KB, 289x149px
>>51625322
>dand wiki
>>
>>51624883
>>51625003
You probably want someone else in the party to handle counterspell.
>>
>>51625322
Just make a melee hunter you fucking dipshit
>>
>>51625692
Unwilling disciple/chosen of Beshaba, his luck is always terrible, and he has turned to inner peace and self sufficiency to deny the twists and turns of fate.

Sune, he spends his life perfecting his bodily form. Inner peace leads to outer beauty, and he hopes to bring out the light of his party.

He could be pay patronage to Milil, he could hum to himself for meditation, launching into song while fighting. He fell in with a group of wonderful traveling musicians, learning every part, and now he can play 3 of them simultaneously.
>>
>>51625834
PCs do too much damage and don't have enough health. Just make a monster, give them whatever features you want, and call them whatever.
>>
I'm playing as a UA Ranger. At 1st level for favored enemy, I selected Humanoid, as my character's backstory included an elf noble raping and killing his beloved, and now subsequently masquerades as a noble man to track and find this noble. My DM felt that Humanoids was too OP'd and broad a category, and only allowed me to select two specific humanoids to apply favored enemy too, them being Goblin and Lizardman, as that was who we were facing at the time.

Thoughts? I don't feel that Humanoids is too broad a category, as there are plenty of other types of nasty things to fight that aren't.
>>
>>51625938
I don't know about other tables but Ranger has already had a hard enough time so far. I allow all humanoids; why not give the Ranger some class exclusive utility?

God forbid your Dm has Rangers be useful for once
>>
>>51625938
Humanoids is pretty damned broad, if it is an option, it should be the higher level one.

I do think goblinoids should be a legit choice though, so if someone wanted Elves, Humans, or Dwarves i'd be fine.
>>
What features do guardian, seeker and stalker paths for the UA ranger give at levels 7, 11, and 15?

They clearly replace the ranger archetypes, but the features they give at later levels aren't in the UA article
>>
>>51625900
These are all really good. Thank you.
>>
>>51625834
Werewolf curse doesn't affect PC IIRC. They are that gary stu.

Monster and PC rule are separate for a reason.

But you could certainly create your own monster within the guideline. There is a monster creation workshop in DMG, read through that.
>>
File: Lies.png (580KB, 424x792px) Image search: [Google]
Lies.png
580KB, 424x792px
>>51626051
>Werewolf curse doesn't affect PC IIRC. They are that gary stu.
Entirely incorrect.
>>
>>51626009
What?
Try reading again.
>>
>>51626051
Doesn't matter too much, I'm planning out a villain anyway - a sort of "hunt the werewolf" gig.

>>51626076
This is the pic I was looking for! What's this from, MM?
>>
>>51626099
>This is the pic I was looking for! What's this from, MM?

MM, page 207
>>
>>51625900
>Beshaba
>Chaotic Good
It should obvious by the way better Tymora. Seeking a life worth living, an adventure at every corner and good friends to be with
>>
>>51626134
I'm sorry you can't branch out from the obvious anon.
>>
File: UA Ranger.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
UA Ranger.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51626096
Under "Spirit Path" it states "You choose a ranger path that shapes your spirit companion and its magic: the Guardian, the Seeker, or the Stalker. Your choice grants you features at 3rd level, and again at 7th, 11th and 15th level"

But under those three paths, only one feature is listed each
>>
>>51626155
That's the ambuscade ranger. It's only a 5-level playtest and was never expanded upon as it was received poorly.

You want the revised ranger UA instead.
>>
>>51626155
>surprised when unfinished UA isn't finished

Try the revised ranger, it's better

http://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/downloads/UA_RevisedRanger.pdf
>>
>>51626144
Beshaba is shiiiiiiiiiit
Tymora 4life
>>
>>51626155
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/classes.html#Ranger%20(Revised),

You are looking at the first draft ranger rework.
>>
>>51626172
Where exactly is the concept within your suggestion. What you wrote was incredibly generic, and applies equally to any good natured adventurer. It had nothing to play on his small amount of back story, race, class, or role in the party.
>>
>>51625938
Your DM is a dipshit, it's not like it confers combat bonuses before level 20

>>51626144
At least go for the bitch queen, who is actually worshipped by people who aren't complete assholes.
>>
>>51626212
>it's not like it confers combat bonuses before level 20

But it adds bonus damage
>>
I've got a player playing a Horizon Ranger and he just reached level 11. We all love the ability but would being able to let him do the 10 foot teleport at will out of combat be OP? It seems like he could RAW say he's attacking the ground or something so I'm thinking I should just allow it.
>>
Threadly reminder that Warlocks are ranged charisma martials with spells as their utility and trump options.
>>
>>51626212
>Alternatively, you can select two races of humanoid (such as gnolls and orcs) as favoured enemies.
PHB 91
>>
File: vvv.jpg (83KB, 497x485px) Image search: [Google]
vvv.jpg
83KB, 497x485px
>>51626238
For the PHB Ranger sure, but the UA Revised Ranger operates differently
>>
>>51626238
>PHB
Which is decidedly not the UA ranger, which makes this feature more powerful because otherwise you basically end up having to coddle the Ranger's enemy selection.
>>
>>51626249
Yeah true. But there is at least some precedence for a GM to rule that way.
>>
>>51626108
You're my favourite for today.
>>
What classes can you use to play operators?
>>
>>51626260
True facts my nigga
>>
>>51626291
All of them. All adventurers are Operators Operating Operationally.
>>
>>51626306
Operation OPERATION™: Operating Operators Operate OPERATION™ Operationally

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
>>
>>51626291
what kind of operators? GoO warlock for telepathy maybe?
>>
I'll get to play in a game with my Mystic (take two) this Saturday.

What should I expect?
>>
>>51626317
Niiiiice!
>>
>>51622890
Simulacrum?
>>
>>51626233
Threadly reminder that that is not okay.
>>
>>51622987
>refluffed Bugbear
Aww
I'd just ask him to swap out mimicry for stealth and rampage for long arms.
>>
>>51626384
I might see about swapping the stealth for some kind of mimicry but I'm not going to bring up the Long Arms. They're great even if they aren't the right flavor.
>>
>>51626382
They perform the role quite well, stop expecting the class to be something it isn't.

On a related note, Pact options perform double duty, emergency melee defense, and utility.
Tome has access to extra cantrips, and thus doesn't need a ranged attack role in melee.
Chain can take the attack action and donate to their familiar, or have it use the Help action.
Blade can use their melee weapon.

Blade sacrifices most utility to better suit the other half of what pacts do.
>>
>>51622987
Playing a Gnoll Revised Ranger myself. this is what I got from my DM

+2 Str or Dex +1 Con
Keen Senses
Survival Proficiency
Rampage

With a level in Rogue it's shaping up to me my favorite character mechanically
>>
>>51626232
Every six seconds teleport only 10 feet? Is really convenient, would cut down on travel time, can fuck with people effectively but its not that strong.
>>
Threadly reminder to check out Dice, Camera, Action. Today's guest is an ex-adult entertainer.
>>
>>51626416
I was thinking of using the good old rule of "Within Reason".

If he spams it to travel I'll say no but if he wants to get on top of a building or something I'll allow it.
>>
Ok, I have a group of a Dragonborn Fighter, High Elf Sorcerer, and a Dwarven Cleric, what would be a good DMPC to make? (other party members exist but they're not reliably there)
>>
Continuing musical discussion from last thread
Ambient sounds are great for setting a tone, especially for in the woods or forests
But what do you use for various combats?
Themed stuff especially since all they're doing is rolling dice so action stuff like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=301s-GDML5w doesn't actually work no matter how much you want the fight against the coliseum slaaneshi cultists to be radical.
>>
>>51626414
If I had that I'd most likely go Rogue as well. It's a fucking shame they made the canon Gnolls pretty much unplayable. They've always been a bit odd but now it's just "Brutal Savage Killer - No exceptions".
>>
>>51626425
It doesn't affect overland travel time, similar to how monk and barbarian extra movement speed doesn't affect it.

> When a creature is traveling with a flying speed or with a speed granted by magic, an engine, or a natural force (such as wind or a water current), translate that speed into travel
rates using the following rules....

Horizon walker teleport is none of those.
>>
>>51626451
>They've always been a bit odd but now it's just "Brutal Savage Killer - No exceptions".
I hate the very concept of "always evil" with a passion. Races can have a proclivity towards something depending on their culture, creation, background, environment and so forth but the idea that literally anything with intelligence would all end up the exact same way is fucking stupid. Even angels can fall and devils rise imo.
>>
>>51626487
I hate it but I can understand it in specific settings for reasons.

I really doubt we're getting it soon but hopefully Gnolls and some other races like that show up in another setting or a Player's Handbook 2.
>>
>>51626487
Forgotten Realms treats Good, Evil, Law, and Chaos as elements, it's a setting specific thing for the default setting, so the rules and monsters reflect that.

I can understand disliking it, but for D&D, its like complaining that a water elemental can't "fall" and become fire.
>>
>>51626404
No.

The flavor deserves better.
>>
>>51626541
>better
The class is mechanically fine, people just don't understand what they are getting into.

3.5 had the same thing, you were an eldritch blaster with some free extras.
>>
>>51626438
Half Elf rogue.

Was hired to kill one of them, but had a change of heart after seeing how much fun it was to adventure with them.
>>
File: Zevran.png (673KB, 897x895px) Image search: [Google]
Zevran.png
673KB, 897x895px
>>51626561
This character sounds kinda familiar.
>>
>>51626523
Drizzt
>>
>>51626438
Dick-ass thief.
>>
>>51626583
Drow aren't "elementally" evil, they are one of the standard races, albeit one corrupted by an elementally evil demon turned god.
>>
>>51626438
DMPC? You need someone that won't outshine players.... so... Halfling diviner with lucky feat.
>>
>>51626438
I've got agree with everyone else and make it a Rogue. Thief most likely.

Make sure he doesn't have Expertise in Perception or he'll be a walking trap detector and make him split off from the party to scout when appropriate. Also have him betray them eventually because he's a Thief.
>>
>>51626438
>DMPC
>Ever
Just have a rotating cast of NPC friends and companions, don't play a part in your story.
>>
Best damage cantrip for early level druids?
>>
>>51626607
Create Bonfire.
>>
>>51626607
Shillelagh
>>
>>51626559
>people just don't understand what they are getting into

Why do you think that is?
>>
>>51626606
>Just have a rotating cast of NPC friends and companions
I was thinking of something like this, but they need some more boost just at the beginning, I think a Dick-ass Rogue could be a companion until they complete some more HP and friends
>>
>>51626523
My favorite take on that (which was fairly in line with second edition's sidebar about Paladin detect evil and the fact that some things could just have something so pervading that they'd overwrite all auras, e.g. everything in Ravenloft would return Evil) was PST's by far, where Grace is still the physical manifestation of chaos and evil, even with her alignment change.
>>
>>51626619
How? It just 1d8 which is the same as produce flame.

Unless you are a faggot who willful misread the text "enter the bonfire's space for the first time on a turn" as "start its turn there". And think it would do 2d8 damage?
>>
>>51626607
Produce Flame is nice to have

>>51626632
People look at the class and see high level spells, and assume its a full caster.

On the surface, it looks like it should be, but the HD and armor prof should clue you in.

Dig a little deeper and you see bladelock, which simultaneously makes people go "oh look, a melee full caster".

If there is an issue, its one of clarity of intent.
>>
>>51626652
The upside to Create Bonfire is when you can lock someone in the space, but since it uses concentration, an actual caster can't afford to bother in any real combat.
>>
>>51626652
More utility
Lasts longer
Choke point
Dex Save (use a weapon if you want to make an attack roll)
>>
>>51626669
> but the HD and armor prof should clue you in
Well... Bard has the same HD and armor prof... and it still a full caster.
>>
>>51626711
That's fair, and a cleric does too, but i think it should be the first thing people see that makes them go "oh wait, this isn't like a wizard"

It's a piece of the puzzle of what makes a warlock different.
>>
>>51626700
> more utility
about the same as produce flame
> last longer
at the cost of concentration. low level druid is better using their concentration on faerie fire or entangle
> choke point
actually legit but only in a narrow hallway
> dex save
low level enemies usually have high dex. Actually even something like a bandit (+1 dex, 12 AC), you would have a better chance of hitting them with weapon / produce flame comparing to dex save.
>>
>>51626590
She was always a goddess, unless something has changed that I am not aware of it's the same it always was, that Araushnee became Lolth at least in FR.
>>
>>51626756
According to the FR wiki, she lost and then regained her divinity, and was just a demon in between.
>>
>>51626749
>>51626749
>same utility
Light up a dark battlefield for your darkvision impaired comrades in addition to doing damage
Creating an everlasting fire without fuel

>concentration, faerie fire, entangle
Those are 1st level spells. If you don't want to use your slots/run out, bonfire isn't a bad thing to use concentration on.

>only narrow hallway
Or a large monster.

>Dex save vs. attack
You're right. That's why I said to use a weapon if you want to make an attack roll: it will do more damage than any cantrip. When you want a Dex save instead, Create Bonfire. Options.

I'm telling you, bro. Create Bonfire is legit. It's the only damage cantrip I use.
>>
>>51626784
That's not what it said when I last went there, which was admittedly quite a while ago, but alright, it just seems unlikely to me that she lost her divinity considering how many worshippers she had when she was cast down.
>>
I've always loved Fighter Rogue multiclass and the Bugbear looks great for it.

I was thinking Assassin to level 3 but I'm not sure where to go from there. Anybody have any thoughts?
>>
How do elves view sex and promiscuity?
>>
>>51626852
Depends on the elves
>>
>>51626852
Frequently.
>>
>>51626852
Scry
>>
Is it weird that I don't like most of the UA stuff?

A lot of seems either really wonky, or way overpowered.
>>
>>51626850
Uhh... fighter?
>>
>>51626868
The Revised Ranger is the only thing I really like.

The rest seem pretty uninspired, particularly lately.
>>
>>51626868
It's meant to be playtest rules.
>>
>>51626882
I guess the Spell-Less Ranger, I like. But everything else I've read just seems... weird. To me at least.
>>
How does Tranquil monk fair compared to the other monastic traditions?
>>
>>51626711
The bard, druid and cleric are also more expected to be in the thick of it while everyone keeps treating locks as fragile little flowers as if they were sorcerers and wizards. The main weakness of lock in that field is a lack of medium armor.
>>
>people still wanting to multiclass

W h y

It's shit

There's almost always an archetype that does the same thing without making you lose class abilities and keystones

Just stop it
>>
>>51626947
What if it's for flavor reasons?
>>
>>51626868
All the stuff that has been coming out recently the past months is blatantly stuff being prepped for a new players content book.
>>
>>51626958
Even worse.

Just refluff.
>>
>>51626947
I've done it entirely for flavor, i thought my Information Broker wizard should have a few rogue levels to reflect his style.

Background could have been enough, but the idea was that he was basically a rogue that self taught magic, he would have been Arcane Trickster, but he fell into the wizard role while adventuring instead
>>
>>51626972
Gay
>>
>>51621818
Is there a 'tier list' for 5e in the same way there is for PF, 3.5, etc?
>>
>>51621818
I just joined a group planning to play Curse of Strahd. Group is 7 players, 1 GM, and I think none or few of us know each other. I certainly know no one else.

Based on that, anything I should be wary of or take into account? Is a party that large an inevitable shit-show, is Strahd terrible and should be avoided at all costs?
>>
>>51626965
>just refluff being able to wear heavy armor!
>just refluff being able to cast spells!

If the archetype system was more like Legend's tracts, sure, I see why level by level multiclassing would be unneeded. As it is though, there's a place for it.
>>
>>51626947
Multi-class made sort of sense in older editions where these archetypes didn't exist (although it would have been just as easy, at least in AD&D, to remove the main reason for multiclassing by just removing the racial restrictions on Bard, Ranger and Paladin, all that would be missing is a Rogue class with cleric spells).

Now it feels a bit like a withered appendage that we keep because otherwise it will make charoppers cry. That and the Int stat.
>>
>>51626983
If you use the 3.5 tier list guidelines, everything is at various levels of tier 3.

.Tier 3: Capable of doing one thing quite well, while still being useful when that one thing is inappropriate, or capable of doing all things, but not as well as classes that specialize in that area. Occasionally has a mechanical ability that can solve an encounter, but this is relatively rare and easy to deal with. Can be game breaking only with specific intent to do so. Challenging such a character takes some thought from the DM, but isn't too difficult. Will outshine any Tier 5s in the party much of the time.
>>
>>51626947
Most level 20 capstones are shit, and a lot of multiclassing is worth it

For example, it's totally worth it for basically any rogue to take 5 levels of a class that gets an extra attack, just because an extra attack will be more beneficial for the rogue than extra sneak attack and the 15-20 rogue features
>>
>>51626992
>implying there is no archetype that has both heavy armor and spells from the divine and arcane lists
>>
>>51626983
Yeah, even though people will tell you elsewise

T1
Lore Bard, Theurgist/Wizard, Cleric (forge domain)

T2
Paladin (Oathbreaker), Druid

T3
Everyone else

Shit tier
Monk, Ranger
>>
>>51627005
Personally, i find every high level cleric spell to be uninteresting and not worth going for.
>>
>>51621818
Have they released any 5E novels yet?
>>
>>51627000
>>51627007
Thoughts at the contrast? Just based on the classes and classifiers, poster 2 seems most valid.
>>
>>51627007
>including UA drafts
>implying Wizard is t1
>implying Paladin isn't universally top tier
>implying ranger and monk are universally bad rather than brought down by one bad archetype each
>>
>>51627011
But cheating on your qt Goddess isn't Justice!
>>
>>51627007
I don't think monks are bad mechanically, but I do think if you play them you're a fucking insufferable faggot retard.
>>
I'm playing a Ranger in a new exploration-focused campaign. So far I just shoot an arrow into someone each turn, but I'm sure it gets much more interesting and badass from here, right guys?
>>
>>51627020
Wizard's utility spells are vastly overrated and skills are almost inevitably better. For every spell you can list, the drawbacks list is so broad that the wizard should just sit back and let the grown ups do the talking if someone else in the party has the skills for it because magic is likely to make the situation worse than the line rather than help.
>>
>>51627030
I play a halfling trappist monk from a mountain monastery whose family brews beer for a living. Halflings are welsh in this setting. Since Dwarves are scottish.
>>
>>51627007
I do not understand why oathbreaker paladin is so much stronger than other paladin oaths while death cleric is middle-of-the-pack for cleric domains

Seems like poor design, or just another example of the devs not understanding their own game
>>
>>51627016
Yeah. Salvatore and Greenwood have written some for FR (I think they reversed all the shit from 4e haven't read any though), not sure about other settings.
>>
>>51627033
...I'm used to PF, what is this strange and alien land...
>>
>>51627020
Comparing anything from 5e to CoDzilla is hilarious.

If you want a RELATIVE tier list, rather than using the 3.5 metric, then it all comes down to versatility, with the exceptions of wot4e monk and phb beastmaster ranger, both of which fail to function as archetypes.

To really show a 5e tier system, you need a split for combat and versatility.

If i were to try and make an objective combined list

>t1
Wizard, Bard
>t2
Cleric, Druid, Paladin, UA revised Ranger
>t3
Everything not mentioned
>t4
dedicated melee bladelocks, wot4e monks, phb ranger
>t5
phb beasmaster ranger
>>
>>51627031
I've got the Archery fighting style, and so far I'm looking at Hunter with the Colossus Slayer specialty. I'm not sure where to go from there though.I just hit level 3 so it'll be a while before I probably have to worry about that.

People do enchanting, right? Maybe I could learn to make my own specialty ammo or something. Have an arrow with a fireball spell or shocking touch carved into the shaft or something.
>>
>>51627031
Most of the best ranger spells are going to be fighting oriented (sadly, I wish the spell list tapped a bit deeper into druid than it does), that said out of combat utility is dependent on how willing the DM is to not just pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>51627055
If you know the 3.5 tier system, it essentially was
>Tier 1 - Best at everything, broken inherently
>Tier 2 - Best at some things, broken in those specific things, great otherwise
>Tier 3 - Good at things, probably great at some things, broken with effort
>Tier 4 - Great at one thing, not good at other things, can break that one thing with effort
>Tier 5 - Maybe good at one thing, useless at other things
>Tier 6 - Fundamentally bad, does nothing well, fails at its strengths

Using that, EVERYTHING in 5e is tier 3, with the possible exceptions of wot4e monk and phb beastmaster, which fall to 4. Bladelock would be 4, but having no pact at all, a warlock is still 3.
>>
>>51627020
There is a tier but the different between tier isn't as big as Pathfinder.

Fighter can still do thing decently outside of combat, partly due to the fact that spell got nerf in 5e.

Concentration economy mean you won't have a flying invisible Wizard.

Stuff like Charm Person only give you advantage on charisma check (and the target know you charm them). Invisibility only give you convenient of not having to find a cover to do stealth check. You still have to roll for stealth.

Stuff like that.
>>
>>51627067
Enchanting isn't really a thing, otoh, Nature is the skill to harvest and iirc refine poisons. It's on your skill list, so it can be a source of stuff.

>>51627055
The biggest example is charm spells, but they also vastly ramped up the unreliability of teleportation, scrying is only good to figure out broad lines if you have a ton of time, invisibility won't defeat perception checks, disguise self turns you into a bad videogame character, and so on. There's clever uses of spells, but the brute force "I am batman" approach is going to fuck you up. Save or suck spells require a saving throw every round.

Also the hit points cap on sleep is so low you'll struggle to put two kobolds down.
>>
>>51627027
My current Cleric is of Helm, he don't give a fuck as long as i do my duty.

Plus, none of the high level spells really reflect the character or god anyway.
>>
>>51627033
>skills

lol noncombat
>>
>>51627067
> enchanting
> 5e
You're in the wrong edition thread brah. If you really want to do that play Wizard and fluff your spell as specialty ammo.
>>
>>51627153
Martials are combat kings in 5e.
>>
Related to the ranger thing; are there any good alchemy homebrews or official guides at this point? I've been running with a weird abomination of stuff from The Witcher, DAO and what little I remember of folk medicine.
>>
>>51627171
The UA Artificer has an alchemist archetype.
>>
>>51627171
It's High Noon has !notWitcher homebrew
>>
>>51627178
I'm less looking for a class and more looking for a reason for players to take proficiency in Nature, Herbalism or Alchemy, but I'll take a look.
>>
>>51627195
We use herbalism to make potions of healing on a non-caster, to give the real wizard more time to study the dark ritual being planned by the villains
>>
>>51625322
>>51625422
>>51625424

Before I get into this, Dervish is stupid and overpowered.

Whirlwind Attack states:

>You can use your action to make a
melee attack against any number of creatures within 5 feet of you, with a separate attack roll for each target.

The "Moving Between Attacks" section (PHB 190) states:

>If you take an action that includes more than one weapon attack, you can break up your movement even further by moving between those attacks.

As such, a Hunter Ranger can run around, making a single melee weapon attack against each of any number of enemies they can reach. This does not apply to the Dervish, as they make one attack.
>>
>>51627323
>Whirlwind Attack is a single attack with multiple attack rolls. The intent is no movement between the rolls
Crawford.
>>
>>51627323
http://www.sageadvice.eu/2014/09/17/whirlwind-attack/

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2015/07/08/whirlwind-attack-movement/
>>
>>51627166
No they aren't.

>the best 'martial' uses spellslots for smitespells and regular Smites
>Polymorph is still better than fighters
>magic still required at medium to high levels
>>
>>51627387
Polymorph will never not be bullshit
>>
Rangers : Shittier at fighting than fighters, sneaking than rogues, and woodsy shit than druids. Whose fucking idea was it to make this turd into a class?

It's consistantly been a lemon since 3E
>>
>>51627423
Half Dragon T-Rex!!
Half Dragon T-Rex!!
>>
>>51627437
Lemon?
>>
>>51627440
I love being in games with smug martials who can only unga bunga and then their world turns upside down when the party hits level 5 and the casters start flying and doing all kinds of bullshit that forces the DM to use more and more outlandish encounters while the martials have no fucking idea what just happened.
>>
>>51627459
>(slang) a person or thing considered to be useless or defective. ... "worthless thing," 1909, American English slang; from lemon (n.1), perhaps via criminal slang sense of "a person who is a loser, a simpleton," which is perhaps from the notion of someone a sharper can "suck the juice out of."

Basically a trap option.

You think you're going to be like Aragorn from LotR but actually you're just Paul Blart in the woods.
>>
>>51627473
>and the casters start flying
>get shot
>lose concentration
oh wow

>>51627485
Hunter is fine and you should go to >>/pf/
>>
>>51627473
Why are you not casting Fly ON the martials.

Casters are support in 5e, especially in games that don't let you rest constantly.
>>
>>51627437
Revised ranger, read that then we'll talk.
>>
>>51627492
I've never, ever, ever, been in a game that didn't use the five minute adventuring day. Ever.

I've had GMPCs/Players/GMs suggest getting a full rest, at every opportunity, in any room they can, in every game I've ever been in that featured that mechanic.
>>
>>51627490
If you get shot as a caster it's your own fault for being retarded with distance management.

>>51627492
Support caster is for cucks. Battlefield control caster master race.
>>
>>51627511
You need better DMs.
>>
>>51627437
>Constantly

They were the undisputed kings of single-target damage, both nova and DPR, in 4e, which sits right in the middle of 3e and 5e
>>
>>51627516
>Support caster is for cucks. Battlefield control caster master race.
Battlefield control IS support.
>>
>>51627523
>4E

Hahahahaha

hahahaha
>>
>>51627511
>I've never, ever, ever, been in a game that didn't use the five minute adventuring day. Ever.
I've never been in a game that allowed it, ever, because my DMs haven't been turned into the wizard's bitch when 3.5 happened.

>>51627516
>battlefield control
>wow I can paralyze one enemy for one round before I lose control
>wow I can do as much damage as a napoleonic six guns battery once a day at level 18
>>
>>51627520
Give me a reason why a group that has the ability to rest for an hour cannot rest for eight.
>>
>>51627540
>t. too stupid to use casters properly
>>
>>51627542
Eight times the chance that a huge demon rolls up on them and rapes them to death for sleeping in a dungeon
>>
>>51627542
You're not taking a one hour nap, you're taking a small, low strain break. Wizard players who expect a full break everytime they go nova are basically Merry and Pippin whining about their fucking third breakfast in Fellowship.
>>
>>51627552
They're not sleeping in a dungeon, they're sleeping inside Leomund's Tiny Hut.
>>
>>51627542
>>51627552

>hey guys, let's rest so I get my insane magical powers back
>no we might get attacked by a demon
>we better press on and fight some demons instead
>>
>>51627599
Exactly.
>>
>>51626983
If using the same tiers as PF then everything is tier 3 or 4 with 4 elements monk and PHB beastmaster ranger falling into tier 5. Wizard and Bard are top of the bunch but nobody falls behind quite like in other games.
>>
>>51627511
This is why you enforce long rests being 7 days and short rests being 8 hours.

Also do things like dungeons that have a gatekeeper who demands money for entrance, or heck even create a world where all dungeons have gatekeepers who take money for several reasons (To stop peasants trying to get rich quick at the cost of their lives, to stop inexperienced people going in, to fund the defence against any dungeon monsters getting out or if the dungeonmaster is supporting the dungeon to refill the dungeon with money. That sort of thing.)
>>
>>51627599
>What do you mean fight, sneak past
>But I'm a wizard, I can't do anything without begging Mystra
>>
>>51627045
>why oathbreaker paladin is so much stronger than other paladin oaths
Because its not meant to be a player oath. There is a reason why its in the DMG and not PHB. Its meant for you to give to a villain, something naturally stronger than the heroes and WotC still wants/expects most adventurer parties to be generally good. Death cleric isn't that good just because necromancy spells as a whole aren't that good.
>>
File: 1486300216213.jpg (47KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
1486300216213.jpg
47KB, 700x568px
>>51627620
>Mystra

Pfft, nice setting, nerd.

Be a shame if something were to happen to it.
>>
>>51627611
My PCs would just try to kill, rob or fuck with the gatekeepers.

>If the gatekeeper is so strong why isn't he saving the world
>if he's not strong why would I listen to him?
>why don't we be gatekeepers and get free gold

Etc
>>
Is there a legend on what parts of the character sheet is for what? I see some blank boxes with no label. Also What is the difference of the Additional Items and Equipment box?
>>
>>51627707
Additional items is usually shit you find like macguffins and maps and stuff.

Equipment is like, your gear.
>>
>>51627553
What about Elevensies?
>>
>>51627717
So which box should Maps and Spyglass be under?
>>
How would you introduce new players into a Curse of Strahd game?
>>
around how heavy are dress/clothes?
>>
>>51627643
That's what I expected the answer to be

Death clerics were supposed to be strong, but WotC sucks at balance in general, Mike Mearls especially so
>>
>>51627610
wot4e is still a stunbot, monk by itself is at least 4 , wot4e is slightly better than that.
>>
>>51627581
Why wouldn't a rapist demon just dispel or destroy the hut, m8?
>>
>>51627744
Face first screaming into Ravenloft while Lord Soth chuckles evilly, rubbing his hands together saying "Good, good" watching with his glowing red eyes.

Isn't that how everyone does it?
>>
>>51627611
Maintaining 1-2-short-3-4-short-5-6-long or slightly more encounters is the important thing, whatever time period you choose for that to be.
>>
>>51627610
I'd honestly put Wizard and Bard into T2, since they have methods that break the game (which by the original definition of tiers is the requisite to be T2), and fighters/zerker barbs would probably go into t4 because although they are good at combat, they aren't good at much else (Honestly tempted to put Rogue there as well because skills just aren't that great, even with all the shit they get). That said, even the difference between this T2-T4 would be rather small by 3.PF standards.
>>
>>51627783
Isn't Soth a fucking cuck? Actually, Strahd is too!

>Ravencuck
>Cuckenloft
>>
What is the mechanical benefit of a Spyglass? PHB is pretty vague about it.
>>
File: Curse of Strahd.jpg (415KB, 1536x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Curse of Strahd.jpg
415KB, 1536x1055px
>>51627744
I've had several new players, whom I introduced in two ways.
1) More adventurers from beyond the mists.
Some may come to Barovia unintentionally, some - on purpose, like van Richten's disciples.
2) NPCs become PCs.
Good examples of NPCs you can handle to players are Ireena Kolyana (but only if the player is really good at roleplaying), Victor Vallakovich, Ismark Kolyanovich, Muriel Vinshaw and sir Godfrey.

If you have any other questions, ask away - I love Curse of Strahd so much, I'd fuck it if it was a person.
>>
>>51627800
>Strahd
>cucked his brother

>Soth
>fucked over everyone because family comes first

You know what a cuck is right?
>>
>>51627756
Yeah, they limited what you could do with necromancy with given spells so that players couldn't amass huge armies and slow down combat then just expected DMs to make up for it by letting the evil dudes bullshit their way past the normal spells. I decided to roll with it for my setting, where a good necromancer can only raise so many dudes because they simply don't have the mental capacity and soul to keep them all in line while an evil dude just enslaves souls and ignores the level of the spell. Honestly, we need more spells in general, or at least some options to alter them. The fact that there are fucking zero poison spells or spells that reduce resistance annoys the hell outta me. Hopefully there'll be a book PHB 2.0 that's all the new classes further built up along with a shit ton of spells and martial maneuvers.
>>
>>51627824
Strahd didn't cuck his brother, Strahd got cucked by his brother, and he continues being cucked by his brother even five centuries after Sergei's death.
>>
>>51627824
I thought Soth murdered his waifu and offed himself because of his cuck inadequacies and insecurities. Or an I thinking of somebody else?
>>
>>51627824
>because family comes first

Because he's an insecure faggot who doesn't even believe in his dick enough to consider that his wife would not pine for someone else's.
>>
>>51627840
She was Sergei's fiancee from the beginning, not his.
>>
>>51627830
Personally I just gave all dragon sorcerers the ability to, from level 6 onwards, convert the damage dealt by any spell to the damage type associated with their draconic ancestry. On top of what they already get at 6

I figure it's a decent balancing feature to make up for the hefty nerf laid on dragon sorcs by the PHB errata
>>
>>51627791
This is true but it generally tends to make sense that you don't have 6 encounters every day unless you're in a dungeon or dangerous forest or something. And even then, it could always be 'a dungeon a week'.

>>51627681
They just have to understand that in the setting the dungeonkeepers aren't actually that strong (Or, I guess they could be retired adventurers), but they don't help with getting into the dungeon if you don't give them the things. They can try to become a gatekeeper's apprentice by doing their fucking job already because maybe that was actually the aim of the game in the first place (not to mention they still have to work) and if the dungeonkeeper left the dungeon then beings from other dimensions might pour forth and fuck everything up.

It is very campaign-dependent, but in a campaign revolving around dungeons it's entirely plausible when most of the threats in the world are in sealed off areas guarded by a dungeon/gatekeeper called 'dungeons'.

>>51627007
>Oathbreaker
>Tier 2
>Paladin
>Tier 3
How about no
>>
>>51627542
Everytime you long rest, the BBEG also refresh their spell slot. Which they use to create simulacrums of Diviner Wizard.

If you took long rest after every encounter.. enjoy never ending portent.
>>
>>51627872
If they're not that strong I ain't payin' shit nigga.
>>
As a DM would you allow a Wizard who took Necromancy to be able change the appearance of their minions cosmetically? Like all his skeletons are colored black with gold trim?
>>
>>51627760
Not him but why don't you stack tiny hut? Spend your 2 hour watch casting tiny hut ontop of tiny hut.

An incorporeal / burrow creature can still go through it though.
>>
Is there a way to play a guy with an especially huge weapon?

>>51627881
Make him pay, or use paint or something.
>>
>>51627873
But I'm also a Wish/Simulacrum Diviner.

Am I the BBEG?

>you will never engage in an increasingly tense simulacrum proxy war with another wizard while hiding clones of your real self in a secret demiplane
>>
>>51627873
This was and still is a shitty reason for the reasons of A) enemies encouraging obvious mechanics abuse from players B) Not giving room for any rests at all C) kinda suggesting the problem is to money-starve the BBEG not to try to out-race them and D) It's just no-fun-allowed. Oh, also, E) BBEGs using player stats.

>>51627880
Well okay, shame you walked all this way but don't want to enter the dungeon.
>>
>>51627881
Fluff purpose? Yes. But no mechanical benefit at all. Not even during roleplaying interaction with npc.
>>
>>51627881
Not inherently, but if he painted them or whatever, go for it. Necromancy doesn't turn bone into gold.
>>
>>51627886
You can't cast spells during a rest, that's why.
Long rests are 8 hours long, with max 2 of watch. No strenuos activity, which spell casting is.
Also, it has a floor, check sage advice, he updated his ruling.
>>
>>51627824
>>51627841
Soth THOUGHT he was cucked, and let his son die because he THOUGHT it wasn't his.
>>
>>51627905
You could always go for time constrain situation like demon summoning ritual or hostage situation.
>>
>>51627940
Elf?
>>
>>51627542
Their objective can be time sensistive.
>>
>>51627643
>Because its not meant to be a player oath.

It most certainly is meant to be a player oath. It is a player oath first, and antagonist oath second, as there is no clear way to turn PC types into antagonists other than eyeballing it and houseruling a CR.

The antagonists that are similar to oathbreakers and death clerics (blackguards and evil priest types of various sorts) still don't use anything remotely like them.

How does one figure its OP?
>>
>>51627948
That gets stale after a while, you can't push something like that EVERY time, so you'd probably end up with times where the wizards are free to just dump their spells everywhere unless they're scared something might happen later.

In a dungeoncrawl world with dungeonkeeping professions and all that I think it could make enough sense and consistently enforce not being able to easily long rest during a dungeon run. The only issues are really 'Okay, why don't we get out of the dungeon to rest and ask to get back in for free each time?' and I guess the main answers would have to be
A) If you have to keep taking long rests, you're not worthy of risking your lives here. You'd die if you found a deadlier monster.
B) It costs money/resources/effort to traverse the sacred barrier that keeps out monsters without letting monsters get out again. Also a reason why your party can't take in 100 hirelings without an extra fee.
C) Your party is are not 'chosen ones' for as far we know, many other adventurers have come before, though very infrequently
D) If the dungeonkeeper is a neutral party such as a neutral monster, they might simply want more money and not want all the money in the dungeon gone.

If the players don't want to support keeping the realm safe by paying money in order to keep earning money then they can either become criminals and end up in jail, become the bad guys.. and be criminals, obviously, or they can retire and become bakers.
>>
>>51627962
Read the damned feature, then the long rest rules. It's a ribbon that lets you not SLEEP, it has no effect on long rest duration, or ability to take watch.
It even gives you examples of how they might use that time.
>>
>>51627542
their objective is nine hours away, and they need to get there within 10 hours.
>>
>>51627822
In a game I'm running once a week I have a player who had to take a month off; in game they got left behind in Death House, which bricked itself up after the rest of the parties escape (to explain why they didn't just go back for the character). I'm wondering how to reintroduce their character. One idea I have is making it in a fight between the two genius loci (Death House and Barovia) to try to claim one more victim, but I'm not sure how the players would interact with that.
>>
>>51627899
>you will never engage in an increasingly tense simulacrum proxy war with another wizard while hiding clones of your real self in a secret demiplane
you're a wizard, if you initiate this proxy war the DM will have to respond with it. You just gotta learn to initiate bro.
>>
>>51628015
I just rule it as DCSS, all the monsters in the dungeon are possessed by the shit they're guarding and everytime you leave the dungeon the entire place rearranges itself and spontaneously generates new monsters so that you can't just dip in and dip out. First level is all camped and mapped out but going further down risks being immediately ganked at the stairs and the possibility that the path you just took to get down disappearing. Basically, a shit ton of demiplanes built specifically to fuck your face.
>>
>>51628040
Have the PC come back as a wereraven, he'd been infected but has it under control now. Mostly.
>>
New DM here.

How do you create encounters on the fly? It's taken me about five minutes to work out a basic medium encounter for a party of 4 1st levels (though it is my first time).

Do you just always have a Monster Manual/a handful of monsters to hand to use to check stats? Does it get easier with practice?
>>
>>51628034
>>51628015
Its sort of annoying that the only way to make a straight warlock good is to resort to increasingly contrived situations to punish wizards. Sort of like the 3e problem except instead of propping up 101 different kinds of shitty classes, its just propping up... one class.

Personally, I'd just roll with warlocks not being very good (plus if fiends could dole out supreme power, why wouldn't they dole it out to themselves?). They make a nice, nearly universally applicable kind of antagonist for just about any storyline.
>>
>>51628059
use an online random encounter generator

Failing that, always assume your players may pick a fight with anyone they encounter, and build everyone they encounter as a possible fight to compensate
>>
>>51628059
There's a tool in the OP that should be useful.
>>
>>51628045
You don't know much about GMs, then.
>>
>>51627905
I do want to enter the dungeon but I'm not paying. They're either strong enough to fight me off, thus meaning better suited to dungeoneering than me, or they'll get knocked out/killed for impeding me.
>>
>>51628064
Or just say "no wizards"

You'd be surprised how much fun DnD is in general without wizards
>>
>>51628064
>make a deal with a Devil; he gives me cool powers, I do shit to advance his powers
>get empowered to cast Wish
>Devil can't cash Wish himself
>Devil doesn't just have a never-ending string of mind-controlled slaves he empowers to cast Wish and forces them to use on improving him
basically the forces of hell are retards
>>
>>51628059
http://kobold.club/fight/#/encounter-builder
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/bestiary.html#Aarakocra
Adapt for the regions and major players they're near as well as what quest they're on at the moment. Develop a method of rolling random encounters (I do roll d20, 5 and below is a possibly combative random encounter, 6 to 14 is non combative unless PCs force it, 15 to 20 is just nothing).
>>
>>51628087
>playing SKT
>okay guys this is a really tough module you're gonna have to think smart and use the terrain and run around and flee from fights and set traps and
>Wizard upcasts Slow all day
>giants become jokes
>never run from anything
>never set a trap for anything
>never use the terrain to get one over on anything
>just Slow and beat something's face in
>>
>>51628087
>Or just say "no wizards"

That's the thing, I don't see anything positive whatsoever about throwing away good classes just to prop a really bad and dull class.

>You'd be surprised how much fun DnD is in general without wizards

I didn't contract PTSD from 3e so wizards don't bother me, especially because they're 4th place at best in terms of the caster hierarchy.
>>
>>51628109
>not having a wizard giant counterspelling the Slow
>>
>>51621818
Always offline. I just can't get into it as much over the net.
>>
>>51628056
That does work, though I'm more for having creatures run away mid-combat sometimes to preserve their life and if you rest, they rest too and will have ideas on how to try countering you, set up new traps, etc. I'm more keen on the 'monsters are still often your enemy, but they're still real creatures and not just MMORPG spawns that automatically attack shit'

But as long as you can justify everything in some way, it all works out.

>>51628080
>You attempt to enter the dungeon
>But you don't have the knowledge and things you need to enter, you have to effectively torture the guy to get him to let you go in
>But the gatekeeper won't give you helpful hints
>But they report you to the authorities, or their death is reported and you're now wanted by everyone
>But they fucking kill you or get back-up or something

Not very productive for your career.
>>
>>51628121
>wizards
>4th place at best in terms of the caster hierarchy.

You playing the same edition as I am mate?
>>
>>51628121
Lore Bard - 1
Theurgist if allowed - 2
Cleric - 3
Wizard - 4

Druids are good because of their wildshape, not their spells.
Warlocks are terrible,
Sorcerers are worse wizards.
Paladin doesn't count as a caster.

What's your list like?
>>
>>51628121
Why do you consider the dullest class in the game more interesting than Warlock?

I see no reason not to get rid of wizards because wizards are bloody boring. Primarily because vancian spellcasting is bloody boring, and all wizards do is vancian spellcast
>>
>>51628139
Yes, 5e, whereas the people who are bleating in agony from wizards to this day are still stuck on 3e, unable to mentally grow past that point.
>>
>>51628138
Most everything in the dungeon is possessed to guard the McGuffin of Urist McWizard asshole, the grandest wizard to ever do nothing. The rest also want the macgufin for themselves and will kill you to make sure you don't get it. Smarter monsters only run away to try and ruin your day later or get help rather than out of self preservation. This is, unless, this isn't dungeonworld but just a normal dungeon filled with monsters who just want a place to live in which case you could just ask them to give you the trinket if they're not massive dicks attacking on sight.
>>
>>51628138
This makes no sense.

So there's 'knowledge' and magical dicksucking tricks I need to know to learn how to go in a fucking dungeon?

And they're going to report me to these authorities that are incapable of taming the dungeon who's best idea was to put some retards in front of the entrance asking for admissiongold?

This is a banana republic,
>>
>>51626868
Well only 4 UAs that released new subclasses (made revisions in case of the ranger) were actually good.

The others were hot garbage with lazy writing all over them.

The good ones:

Druid UA, Barbarian UA, Ranger UA revised, Cleric UA.

The MEH but okay ones:

Bard UA, Ranger and Rogue UA, Sorcerrer UA

The HOT GARBAGE ONES:

Paladin UA, Monk UA
>>
>>51628148

I was substituting druid for theurgist, haven't found out wtf those are yet.

>Druids are good because of their wildshape, not their spells.

Good first for wildshape, then for the spell that summons guys who rape the concentration action economy.
>>
>>51628174
The kensai is miraculously bad

Like, the right option is right there, how the fuck did they miss it?
>>
>>51628174

Why don't you like the Paladin UA? Oath of Treachery is a classic, a fallen paladin who became a shitbag instead of a Satanist-Necromancer.
>>
>>51628174
Move sorcerer down and paladin up and that's a decent list.
>>
>>51628174
> Paladin UA
> Hot garbage
Pick one.
>>
>>51628170
You're not likely to clear the entire dungeon by yourself, or the dungeon will repopulate if you move out.
Your job is to take generic tokens of power from the monsters, anyway, not kill everything.
There are people who have to maintain the barriers that keep monsters from leaking out of the dungeons and the caverns below, and they need a salary and materials and various things to do this, and so adventurers pay them as part of their salary, and to help fund portalling them through the barrier.

If you insist on not paying, you're basically saying 'I don't care about the overworld being fucked in the butt by demons, I just want POWER and MONEY for myself.'
Either way, you're an outlaw trying to beat up people, and you will inevitably be jailed for it.

>I'm hungry
>I'll go rob a shopkeeper
>But the shopkeeper needs money? Right?
>Lol no it's fine I can just rob them they don't need money nobody will arrest me
>>
>>51628169
Yeah, that works. BBEG included.

Goddamn dwarf necromancers.
>>
>>51628161
In what world are Clerics/bards better than wizards other than sub-5th level?
>>
>>51628211
You played too much Etrian Odyssey.

>the dungeon repopulates faster than it can be killed
>the government doesn't tax the people who live in the protection of the gates but rather charges an entry fee to people who are doing WHAT THEY WANT DONE
>somehow they're going to chase you into the dungeon to try and apprehend you and jail you for not paying at the expense of an expedition team and presumably forcing them to pay admission as well
>>
>>51628211
Except it's not 'I'm hungry, time to rob a shopkeeper', it's 'I'm hungry, the shopkeep needs to pay me money to feed me' in your world.

>I wish someone would clean up that dungeon full of monsters for us
>But they better pay me for the privilege
>>
Dungeons don't exist
>>
>>51628240
Lore Bards.

>can crib spells from any class, often earlier than the class itself has access to it (Paladins, Rangers, etc)
>uses the same stat for class abilities, casting and skills
>has weapon and armor proficiencies
>more HP
>better saves

???
??????
>>
>>51628255
>It's free to enter dungeons
>Peasants enter dungeons and get killed trying their luck to get rich quick
>People insist on going in over and over because there's no entry fee, dungeon guys have to refuse because they can't afford to keep porting the guys in and out
>People insist on taking parties of 20 in, which is not only risky but costs more to port in

Oh, it's fine, the government will cover it all
Instead, the government should offer benefits to adventurers like life insurance to go to their family if they die.
>>
File: 1486211720659.jpg (39KB, 606x404px) Image search: [Google]
1486211720659.jpg
39KB, 606x404px
>>51628211
>We're gonna build a wall
>And the adventurers are gonna pay for it
>>
>>51628297

Errr, why not tax the populace for services to protect them, instead of using violent force to keep adventurers from defending the world against evil monsters?
>>
>>51628101
>>51628075
>>51628073
Oh yeah, I saw that before.

The DMG explains how to use XP to build encounters - I'm still trying to work out how to use CR.

>"As a general rule, monsters with a CR higher than a party's level pose a significant threat."

So how do CR calcs work? If I have 4* CR 1/8 bandits, how do I work out whether that's a suitable encounter for a party?
>>
>>51628297
Does the government own the dungeon? Then fuck off.

I never asked for insurance or teleportation.

Fuckig dungeon socialists.
>>
>>51628313
Add their XP all up to a total, multiply the total based off of how many of them there are (like 2 dudes is a 1.5 multiplier because action economy makes it harder for PCs). Calculate the thresholds based off of number of PCs at each level. An easy encounter for a single level 1 PC is 25 xp or below. Note, the more PCs there are in a party means the less accurate CR is and in general CR is a fairly inaccurate way of doing things because action economy and power spikes of various PC level and such. I'm still figuring out the way to do it myself, i have to scale up encounter difficulty some.
>>
>>51628274
>>51628297
See here. It's there to regulate people going in to an extent, and the idea is that they want

>>51628312
>Violent force
Not really? Unless 'stopping criminals' counts as using violent force against adventurers. But adventurers shouldn't be criminals.
It's mostly just taxing the adventurers for being reckless with the services provided. They get charged extra if they keep porting in or port in with oversized parties, and poor, badly equiped or unsuited adventurers can't risk their lives.

>>51628322
Well, okay

Now you can't get in the dungeon, because there's no way in aside from fucking up the barrier and fucking everybody over.
>>
When the fuck did dungeons get teleportation entrances and gate keepers who charge fees?

Back in my day you had to trek for days to get to the hidden ruins and open the trapped entrance to get inside the place.
>>
>>51628356
What if instead of the government using its resources to hunt down and kill people for trying to defend the realm from monsters, they used the same resources to defend the realm from monsters?
>>
>>51628367
>government has deep dungeon teleportation abilities
>can't wipe out a dungeon with magic nukes
>keeps sending chucklefucks with swords in and charging admission
>>
Is there a way to contact megaanon about errors in 5etools?
The divine strike damage types are off, which i noticed before, but
>It remains there until the spell ends, at which point the tart reappears in the space it left or in the nearest unoccupied space if that space is occupied.
on Banishing Smite is pretty funny.
>>
we /ancap general/ now
>>
>>51627940
>>51628016
You can cast spell during long rest, as long as that spell casting period doesn't last more than an hour.

> If the rest is interrupted by a period of strenuous activity-at least 1 hour of walking, fighting, casting spells, or similar adventuring activity the characters must begin the rest again to gain any benefit from it.

You can even have a few short combat encounter during long rest and it wouldn't affect your ability to rest at all...
>>
>>51628404
>>51628016
>>51627940

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2016/08/20/will-participating-in-1-round-of-combat-break-a-shortlong-rest/
>>
>>51628385
They are defending the realm from monsters - criminals who are threatening to unleash monsters all over the place.

The government would provide a certain standard of money to dungeonkeepers so that ones with nobody going there to clear out problems can still barely survive, but the dungeonkeepers still need fees to port people in and out a lot.

Maybe there'd be discounts in areas that're overrun with monsters to encourage people to cull the numbers.
>>
>>51628404
it isn't
>one hour of the following
but
>these things, which includes one hour of walking
aka, you can actually walk somewhat, but only casually.
>>
File: 1486317861785.jpg (52KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1486317861785.jpg
52KB, 500x299px
>>51628402
Technically the government is violating the NAP by deploying admission based adventurer PMCs into the monster's sovereign dungeon territory.

The monsters are fully within their rights to kill anyone coming in.
>>
>>51628352
Yeah, the XP way makes sense as far as I can tell. But everything I find is measured by CR, particularly on the tool in the mega.

But I don't really understand how to use CR on spot check.
>>
can arcane trickster cast spells from a scroll?
>>
>>51628424
1 CR 3 monster is supposed to be a medium challenge to a party of 4 level 3 adventurers. Making it two CR 3 monsters turns it into a "deadly" encounter. This is assuming that the beasts are smart and use all their abilities to the fullest.
>>
>>51628421
> willful misreading
read sageadvice bro. You can do combat.
>>
>>51628422
This is going to be my next campaign.

The stupidity of charging adventurers admission fees to the dungeon will chap my players' asses to unimaginable degrees, especially if there's no loot in the dungeon because someone else already cleared it.
>>
>>51628480
New thread.
>>
>>51628420
>People who kill monsters for a living are criminals
>>
>>51628427
> If the spell is on your class’s spell list, you can read the scroll and cast its spell without providing any material Components. Otherwise, the scroll is unintelligible.

So yes. But with the same limitation as your own spell.
>>
>>51628482
Loot should be the XP as well as free admission to another spontaneous dungeon.
>>
>>51628482
>The stupidity of charging adventurers admission fees to the dungeon will chap my players' asses to unimaginable degrees

Exactly.

I will have the government charge admission, then tax the treasures and occasionally confiscate certain items for belonging to xyz royal house, etc.
>>
>>51628474
Meh, guess i'm wrong, but the way it's written clearly says my interpretation, it would need to be
>one hour of:
>period of activity, one hour, of
or the like to be correct per RAI
>>
>>51628494
so only enchantment and illusion spells?
>>
>>51628541

Nah, because an AT is supposed to have non IE spells, even if a lot fewer

I'd let you cast out of your school with an Arcana check, at the very least
>>
>>51628404

Dude, gramar

>One hour of: Walking, fighting, casting spells vs

>One hour of walking, fighting, casting spells

Throw one punch and your long rest is done.
>>
>>51628089
>Implying it's remotely possible to make a pact with a being less powerful than a 9th level caster
>Implying the devil might have either spent their "unsecured" wishes and lost the power, or spent some and conserved their luck for emergency, or even conserves all of them
>IMPlying they aren't as strong as that spell- which still has limitations- could make them
>>
>>51628123
is there any race that can't be wizards? I wanna make a campaign out of that race and that race alone.
>>
>>51628404
>>51628987

You know what, I owe you an apology. Long rests can stand for an hour of interruption
>>
So OH Monk has Sanctuary always turned on after a long rest?
>>
>Fighting dungeon boss
>Party is pretty wiped right now
>Boss is this creepy looking, lanking 9 foot tall twitchy monster
>Its like a humanoid, but at the same time, not? More like a Slenderman type of beast
>Its moans and bellows are preplexing, sometimes booming, others shrieking
>It packs a punch like a motherfucker
>We try to adjust
>But it attacks multiple times a turn
>fucking legendary actions
>It casts spells
>It regenerates
>Its got advantages on magic saves
>We go all out still getting our asses kicked
>Rogue goes down, Cleric is almost down
>We gotta go, barbarian chick does heroic last stand
>Grapples the thing. Rolls athletic, with advantage, scores a 19.
>"You hear a *plop* sound
>Squirming mass in her arms
>Monster appears to be still squirming around with a head
>ohshitohshitohshit
>Barbarian rolls perception
>In her arms there's a barafustating gnome
>The flailing arms monster suddenly looks more like a car dealership prop
>"You realize there are two more gnomes standing ontop one another where the monster's body is supposed to be. One holding a holy symbol and the other one a shield"
>We'd been fighting the three fucking stooges voltroned together, and loosing

God damn it, this retarded game sometimes.. I think I burst a stitch laughing
>>
File: ImperiusandSolarian.png (432KB, 728x424px) Image search: [Google]
ImperiusandSolarian.png
432KB, 728x424px
I heard you like Oath of Vengeance
>>
>>51629556
Imperius was a dick though. He also didn't really understand vengeance, going for valor rather than justice. Which was his whole deal.
>>
>>51629605
Avengers are kind of dicks
>>
>>51622173
> He thinks haste and hold person are even a stumbling block, not just for a beginner DM, but any DM whatsoever

I don't think you understand how this works yet.
>>
nothing? no build advice for >>51625596?
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.