[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pfg/ Pathfinder General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 37

File: 1426209192396.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1426209192396.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Demiplanes edition
>What Demiplanes have your characters created or conquered? What was your favorite one to adventure in?

>HELPFUL TIP: If you want to ask for advice or information on a build or character, explain what sources (1st- and 3rd-party) are allowed and if you already have a theme or concept in mind.

Unified /pfg/ link repository:http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Old Thread: >>51614329
>>
>>51619803
>implying I've ever been in a campaign that visited a demiplane
>>
>>51619571 #
Any more? She's very cute
>>
>>51619803
Does the Harrowed Realm count? Party's currently working our way to survive it and eventually get out.
>>
File: WeebGunslinger.png (566KB, 719x1203px) Image search: [Google]
WeebGunslinger.png
566KB, 719x1203px
Post games you're recruiting for or die.
>>
File: otyugh.jpg (170KB, 1680x1234px) Image search: [Google]
otyugh.jpg
170KB, 1680x1234px
>Avowed update
I don't know why I didn't notice this before, but the Otyugh Betrothed has abilities that ping off of being diseased, with no way to safely have said diseases. Or did I miss something somewhere?

and would you believe that I can't find a single Otyugh monstergirl image?

>>51619852
It counts! I enjoyed that game, my group used it to playtest the occult classes back when they were happening. Medium was so good then too....
>>
>>51619828
dude I was able to find the artist's deviant art in like a minute, and that was on a computer that was literally a decade old.

do some work yourself
>>
>>51619860
Why? I don't allow most 3pp without careful approval so no point posting here. Also because it would just be filled with lewd and I don't want lewd in my games.
>>
>>51619803
We killed a Winter Witch who had a snowglobe. Inside was a perfect winter day, with a fresh flawless snowfall laying on the ground. A cottage lay in front of us, smoke rising gently from the chimney. On our guard, we opened the door, only to see a small family, a father, a boy, and a girl, looking up at us, at first with joy, but then with shock and confusion.

We left. They didn't follow us. We found our way out. We smashed the globe. We never spoke of it again.
>>
Repsting for discussion:

So folks who have read Psychic Anthology and Heroes of the High Court

Does a Silksworn with the Mage's Paraphernalia Panoply end up in Tier 2 territory? I'm thinking they actually might.

As well, has Paizo done goofed by printing the Trappings of the Warrior? It doesn't make the Occultist full BaB in effect- it actually GIVES them Full BaB for investing all their mental focus into Transmutation and Abjuration, the two best implements for a melee-loving occultist! And the Focus Power isn't half-bad either!

Also, what's the best stuff to come out of Psychic Anthology? My vote is for Kinetic Knight, one of few good first-party kineticist archetypes, and for the Phantom Blade which finally accomplishes my dreams for a Wis-based Magus! There's also Panoplies, which are super powerful!
>>
File: WeebGunslinger2.jpg (2MB, 1409x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WeebGunslinger2.jpg
2MB, 1409x2000px
>>51619891
I'll see you in hell.
>>
Who is your favorite WotR application?

My vote is for Lorelei, but I think the profile is too strongly oriented towards girl/girl PvE
>>
>>51619932
For not recruiting here or because I am strict about what 3pp I let people use?
>>
>>51619891
I like 1pp games and hate lewdposters. What level are you starting at?
>>
DM decided the stuff with the Skinsaw man was dumb so he transported us to an Elemental themed demiplane within a painting in Fox Glove Manner. We had to fight 4 Elemental Guardians to get out.

Earth was Sphinx. Knocked me to negatives. Also answered a ton of riddles that lead to me having to fight an ""evil"" shadow double of myself. The riddle created a hostile opposite clone but since my character was TN with maybe slight evil leanings, we like to joke that he was the "good me".

Fire was a Treant that died in a forest fire

Water was an Aboleth that died an undignified death getting caught in a fishing net. Had mad respect for my Psion and vice versa as they were the only other Psionic beings they had encountered in each others lives. Also pipe puzzles.

Air was a RoC we never fought since the GM had no clue on how he'd handle the Air dungeon.

The Arc ended with us fighting Foxgloves Lich ancestor and a crystal Golem and escaping the demiplane.
>>
>>51619891
What 3pp do you allow?
>>
>>51619902
>best stuff to come out of Psychic Anthology
So far I pretty love everything I took the time to read.
>Totem Spiritualist being played as a good aligned and conscientious necromancer.
>Shards of Psychic Power being just straight good.
>Outer Channeler being so flavorful, though I haven't sifted through the mechanics yet.
>Material Manipulator being every good /d/ game in a picnic basket, and that making everyone miss how it gets all wizard (glamer), (shadow), and transmutation spells added to its list.
>Aether Architect and playing legos with the world.
I like it a lot.
>>
File: WeebGunslinger3.jpg (225KB, 1120x1583px) Image search: [Google]
WeebGunslinger3.jpg
225KB, 1120x1583px
>>51619946
You'll never know.
>>
>Player is obviously browsing the internet instead of paying attention
>Whenever he comes back into reality he's confused as to what's going on
Why even play if you can't pay attention to anything that isn't combat?
>>
File: 1472567423540.png (776KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472567423540.png
776KB, 800x800px
>>51620030
>>
>>51619972
>>51619946
I should've pointed out WHEN I am recuirting and I am not currently recruiting since I am running Reign for a group of friends. Maybe in a month or so once i've done with the prep on that? Who knows
>>
Is it at all possible to ever get more than one familiar? Preferably as an Eldritch Guardian. I want more buddies I can share my feats with.
>>
>>51620000
I agree. I also really like some of the art in the book, namely Erasmus and his Stand and the cover art (that aether elemental is /fabulous/!)

Where is Shards of Psychic Power though?
>>
>>51620164
No.
>>
File: 11.png (443KB, 804x1044px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
443KB, 804x1044px
>>51620168
>Shards of Psychic Power
It's an item that lets you add spells to your spells know, as a spontaneous caster.

Also, what book is the aether elemental in?
>>
>>51620069
Maybe they're used to everyone else taking forever to take their turns. I've seen it before.
>>
>>51620198

The SRD says Bestiary 5.
>>
>>51620071
Many moons from now, I will be running a bloodborne recruitment that'll be open to /pfg/ posters.

I hope someone makes a character with this as reference.
>>
>>51620222
I'm talking about in RP situations.

They zone out for 10+ minutes, then they come back to reality asking why the party is doing something.
>>
>>51620258

At this point, if I wasn't playing at someone else's house I'd be super tempted to turn off the Wi-Fi. This shit happens all the time, and this isn't counting the one dude in our group who has severe ADD.
>>
Ok, assuming that I would even post recruitment here, how many of you would even be interested in "America Invades Druma, Now Go Invade America Back" campaign in vanilla Golarion?
>>
>>51620198
So they're spell lattices for Psychics?

Works for me.
>>
>>51620295
>tfw I'm the DM with severe ADD and I can focus on the game more than "normal" people
It hurts. But my buddy owns the apartment and I asked him to turn the WiFi off when we play and he complied, but everyone just has data to use anyways.
>>
>>51620198
Can you post the rest senpai?
>>
>>51620390
Sure, I'll spoon feed.
Please learn to use the archive in future.
>>
>>51620337

I guess I can see a GM with that problem being moderately more focused, as the dude with ADD said the exact same thing. I'm okay with everyone using their own data because that means that eventually they'll run out.

I'd honestly prefer to just say "Put your fucking smartphones away" but my group is full of manchildren who rankle at the idea of someone telling them what to do.
>>
>>51620432
>Play with college friends and gf
>They pay attention the whole time, they never have their phones out unless it's a break
>Play with people from my LGS
>They're constantly zoning out on their phone / painting a 40k model while barely paying attention

I might just have to play with regular people more often.
>>
>>51620302
As pointed, no interest.
>>
File: M - Blackjacket.jpg (14KB, 250x410px) Image search: [Google]
M - Blackjacket.jpg
14KB, 250x410px
>>51620302

Sounds pretty interesting to be honest. I kinda dig the prospect of a bunch of Mercs running around in a military campaign.
>>
>>51620559
Less military, more infiltration and alpha striking.
>>
I would unironically be interested in an Isekai game set in Golarian. How trash am I?
>>
>>51619874
What was in the update?
>>
>>51620581

Isekai are terrible because players either play superhero versions of themselves or fetish fuel
>>
>>51620258
For online games, even I went ahead and did that.

Not that I had much choice; someone would start going on and on about an anime the GM liked and everything, whether combat or RP, just stops cold as half the group's into that. Meanwhile the other 3 people are twiddling their thumbs - and don't we dare try to get the focus back on the game, that would be disruptive behavior.

Even in combat; "guy designated as That Guy" (he called gm's gf on her bullshit a few times and afterwards anything he says or does has been viewed/twisted into being offensive up to and including stating he could make it to game like everyone else was stating at that moment) has his turn come up, so GM leaves for ten minutes with no warning. Comes back ignores the actions and attack rolls - certainly never answers if those are hits or to roll damage, sets it to next guy's turn five minutes later. A fifteen minute turn where nothing happened, even for the person trying to make something happen.

If I wasn't very close to two of the other players *and* playing marvel heroes at the same time, I sure as fuck wouldn't still be playing with that group. "designated that guy" finally quit/got-booted (more or less "I think I won't be coming back" "oh yeah? well you're a piece of shit and I'm banning you") too.

What's the fucking point I wonder.
>>
>>51620581
Even more than you know you are.
>>
>>51620581
You're not alone, anon. I'd probably have the group start as Commoners and retrain that level later.
>>
>>51620599
Too much to list, check the full thing here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?509440-Forrestfire-Studios-Playtest-The-Avowed-a-3pp-warlock-with-a-psychic-bent&p=21683521&viewfull=1#post21683521
>>
>>51620607
this
>>
>>51620568

So less of a vanguard, more of a commando thing?

That's my bad on the phrasing there, I was pretty much envisioning a "behind enemy lines" type of deal anyway.
>>
>>51620675
Pretty much commando. With the added benefit of nothing working normal (Golarion normal that is)
>>
>>51620607
>>51620609
Is it that bad that I just like the idea of having the PCs be random civs from the Alternate!Earth that get stuck in Golarian through some vague/unexplained bullshit? Maybe with a dash of being forcibly transformed into planetouched, IE tieflings/ifrit/etc?

>>51620631
>that spoiler

Ew.
I'd rather just do a "you've been here for x number of months and have gathered just enough know-how to qualify as having 1 level in one of these classes". A shame I'm a massive faggot and don't think I'd want to try running for /pfg/.
>>
Just out of curiosity, what's the most amount of damage you can deal with a single cantrip from the sorcerer/wizard spell list?
>>
>Shameless reposting
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/67969/when-the-sun-falls
https://app.roll20.net/join/1803693/cj7W9A
Heya. Berserk/Evil GM here. Join my games.
>>
Does anyone have Strange Aeons 6 - Black Stars Beckon? I don't see it in the pastebin.
>>
>>51620731
Disrupt Undead does a d6 I think.

That's if you're not counting stuff like cantrip sneak attacks and so on.

Which have become a lot more usable, since Minor Magic is a cantrip at will now rather than 3/day.
>>
>>51620731

Like 20-30 maybe
>>
>>51620773
How? I thought the most was around 8-10
>>
>>51620721
I can see it, some sort of planar contamination from breaching the crystal sphere or so on. Question is would it be based on personality or dumb luck?
>>
>>51620702

I'd be down for that, although I'm a little curious what you mean by "nothing working normal".
Like, on a scale of 0 to planar upheaval, where are we at?
>>
>>51620731
How about the most damage with a lvl 1 spell from that same list?
>>
>>51620769
When did that change? I wanna sneak attack with acid splash and ray of frost.
>>
>>51620831
Unchained Rogue
>>
>>51620819
Like 20d6+50 or so
>>
>>51620817
0. As in "unless I have this doohikey even my muscles weaken because this place has no magic whatsoever" not-normal.
>>
>>51620819
Do you count damage among multiple enemies?
Pack enemies into a cone and fry 'em with Burning Hands.
>>
>>51620831
Unchained Rogue. Minor Magic got changed to At-Will, and Major Magic is one use per two rogue levels.

Combine with Bookish Rogue, and a rogue can have quite a spread of magic shenanigans to pull from, in a fairly decent quantity.
>>
>>51620743
I don't know what this is about, but if this is what sobriety is like, I'm going to smoke a big, fat sack of crack.
>>
>>51620743
>still shilling
I wonder why you can't keep players...
>>
>>51620889
I actually have pretty decent player retention. The problem is getting them in the first place.
>>
File: Mounted_Lancer.jpg (199KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mounted_Lancer.jpg
199KB, 960x700px
So, I'm going to be making a Hussar Warlord for an upcoming game. I'm familiar with the mechanics behind mounts and other animal companions, as I've played a lot of different druids, hunters, and similar, but I'm not super familiar with Warlord, and I was wondering if anybody could offer some advice on how to build the class.

Anybody willing to offer some advice? I want to do the classic thing where I'm a knight with a lance capable of charging into combat and doing oodles of damage.
>>
>>51620819
I know there's a trick with Grease to make it deal 1/round so 200?
>>
So everybody needs a magic inhaler to not get sapped from the vacuum? That's a little strange but still intriguing.

Is this something that just started happening or is it just Golarion setting but with 0 magic?
>>
>>51620961
meant to reply to >>51620856.
My bad
>>
File: Shinji doesn't get in the robot.png (93KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji doesn't get in the robot.png
93KB, 376x376px
>>51620811
Didn't think that far ahead to be perfectly honest. "Maximum comedy" could be fun. Isn't the Alternate!Earth in the 1920's right now, or something?

>you will never do a Bolero dance with a spicy Spanish Ifrit
>you will never see an American Preacher have to deal with his devilish new features
>You will never laugh at a jaded German soldier because he's got pretty angel wings now
>you will never pat a Transylvanian on the back as they realize they are now a bloody stereotype
>>
>>51621188
AR is CE+2700. The year on Golarion's Earth is 1917.
>>
Well fuck, I just noticed that Myth-Weavers went full meltdown mode. Now I have to completely remake my sheet for Shattered Star.

What happened? Just a blip in the system, or an attack, or incompetence?
>>
>>51621230
Shit got fucked up, then the guy in charge accidentally fucked up again and deleted the backups for everything after July 2016. Shit's old news now, senpai.
>>
Give me some full martial character ideas.

If full martial wasn't a giveaway, it doesn't need to be super optimized, just good enough to make up for the experience it's eating.
>>
>>51621257
Well I don't use it much so I didn't notice until now.
>>
>>51621222
>>51621188
Aaaand, I fucked up. From AR to /our/ CE is CE+2700. From AR to /Golarion's/ CE is CE+2803 I think.
>>
File: 1399305527317.jpg (477KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399305527317.jpg
477KB, 1024x720px
>>51619803
The first campaign I ran was going to heavily involve a demiplane called Nox, but the game fell apart before the PCs reached it.

Nox is a massive demiplane that was created long ago by an extremely powerful witch, in response to the impending doom that was Earthfall. She created Nox so that she could save the entirety of her home nation. Nox is abnormally large for an artificial demiplane, taking the form of a several islands of varying sizes in a massive ocean under a permanent night sky, but it is made stable by a collection of metaphysical columns supporting it. Some of these supports include the witch's patron, a temple on the dark side of the moon, and a giant, intelligent airship (a major artifact).

Unfortunately, over the thousands of years that have passed since Earthfall, the magic holding the demiplane together has weakened, and the immortal witch who created the plane is nowhere to be found. This would ultimately lead to the demiplane's complete disintegration if not fixed, but was far from Nox's only pressing problem. There was also a wide-spread sickness that was spread by "The Dust", which nobody recognized as being acute radiation sickness ("The Dust" actually being powdered blightburn spread by an evil Earth Elemental), and an invasion of outsiders made of crystalized negative energy.

Ultimately, however, the BBEG of the campaign was meant to be an NPC who the PCs had known since the beginning, who they had even adventured with at low levels but who succumbed to corruption and greed after his soul was tainted, transitioning from ally to enemy of the party and eventually metamorphosing into pic related.
>>
>>51620961
It's Earth, so magic doesn't exist nor do fantastical things. Or they shouldn't and as such players would need magical inhalers or become X level commoners at best. But since I have already started, might as well do the honorable thing and actually shoot out the stupid little advertisement blurb I have had brewing about for a while, but paraphrased a bit:

America's invading Druma and you lot are the local heroes of varying backgrounds that are off to stop them. Help a small town fend off bandits, fight your way through fey infested forests and fight back against the mysterious invaders from another world. But the threat they pose cannot be halted by brute force. A surgical strike must be placed to cut off the endless supplies and limitless soldiers the enemies have. You must invade their world with a small group of heroes and find a way to cut off their connection to Golarion.

From wandering in the wilderness to infiltrating military outposts and covertly fighting against innumerable enemies in urban environments, one has to be prepared to fight against a well armed enemies. While you may start at the riches parts of the world with everything at your fingertips, you must be prepared to also abandon luxuries of magical items and warm beds and live off the land and scavenge the enemies' weapons to survive behind their lines. Starting from level 2 ending around 16-18, you will stand is the sole pillar that will hold Druma, and by extension all of Golarion, away from an invasion by a far more powerful threat than one can anticipate.
>>
>>51621283
A disarm specialist who carries no weapon, but carries sheaths of all shapes and sizes. Disarm an opponent, use their weapon on them better than they can, sheath it so it's a Steal combat maneuver to take it back instead of a Disarm, move to the next guy.
>>
File: Flandre.webm (263KB, 576x360px) Image search: [Google]
Flandre.webm
263KB, 576x360px
This is somewhat late, but Dreamscarred Press could use some help in identifying broken (underpowered, overpowered, nonfunctional) mechanics in Psionics Augmented: Psicrystals Expanded.

You can pirate it here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/usfxbu

Or purchase it here:
http://dreamscarred.com/product/psionics-augmented-psicrystals-pdf/

This product was hastily assembled and unedited, so it would be appreciated if you were to send feedback to [email protected], also known as Andreas Rönnqvist.

That aside, of note here is this feat:

>PSICRYSTAL RESERVOIR [PSIONIC]
>The splinter of your personality embedded into your Psicrystal holds part of your psionic potential within itself, allowing it to act as a receptacle for a little of your psionic power.
>Prerequisites: Psicrystal Affinity, Psicrystal Containment.
>Benefit: Your psicrystal gains the ability to refocus itself even without a power point pool, as long as you retain power points. This allows it to refocus itself for the purpose of your Containment feat instead of having you focus it. This also means that the psicrystal can utilize feats which require it to hold or expend psionic focus.

If you are willing to sink a few feats into this, you can have your psicrystal use its standard actions to regain your psionic focus on your behalf.
>>
>>51621325
I'd only help with this if they actually released the fucking PoW errata.
>>
>>51621336
Please anon. We both know the errata isn't out because they aren't satisfied with the quality quite yet. DSP doesn't release anything unless they're 100% sure that it's a pinnacle of third party publications.
>>
>>51621353
Really, because
>This product was hastily assembled and unedited
says otherwise.
>>
>>51619874
Otyugh attunement (which you keep) makes you an immune+carrier of diseases.
>>
>>51621222
>>51621287
Neat, guess I wasn't too far off. Though, really, it could just be some modern day schmucks if people wanted to be lazy. As cool as the idea of doing historically accurate characters would be, seems like it would be too much research and effort for most people.

not gonna lie, it took me a full minute before I remembered the CE vs AD bitching from an earlier thread and translated that shit in my head.
>>
>>51620914
Piercing Thunder and Primal Fury are probably the disciplines you wanna focus on the most. Both of them have focus on charging (the former discipline way moreso than the latter). The one thing to note is that you can't initiate a maneuver AND use a gambit for a charge at the same time. You could, however, charge with a maneuver, then make a dare and gain it back the next turn.
>>
>>51621362
Right, reading comprehension. My bad.
>>
>>51621392
>you can't initiate a maneuver AND use a gambit for a charge at the same time
What? Yes you can. What makes you think you can't?
>>
>>51621392
I'm pretty sure that Gambits are swift actions, so as long as you have your swift free, you're fine.
>>
Was the MWpocalypse the death knell to any /pfg/ games? Any of the RotJR sessions wash out due to loss of sheets?
>>
>>51621439
Ah, you're right.
It's just that the gambit won't recover the maneuver that was used.

Shows how much experience I've got with this class.
Which is none. And considering the Molthune washout, I think it might be a mercy.
>>
>>51621475
RotJR Group A and 1 still have plenty of time to reconstitute their sheets, some of the players have already done so. I really only have inventory left, since I don't remember all my mundane items. Besides the booze. The booze was important.
>>
>>51621308

Depending on my situation I'd be down for that. Although I'm always a tad wary of universe-hopping adventures. If it's done well I could see a decent amount of interest for it
>>
>>51621475
Dragons and RotJR are aight.
>>
Hey, I'm new to playing casting classes in PF, and I have a question about Clerics.

Am I understanding properly that they aren't limited in the number of spells they know, and do not need spellbooks or anything like that? That once they are capable of casting a spell of a certain level, they can cast ANY spell of that level, as long as it matches their alignment?

Also, what exactly is the +1 I see next to each spell allotment on the pfsrd website?
>>
>>51621698
They are limited in spells cast per day, but can get anything they want from their deity as long as it fills the appropriate slots and it's alignment-appropriate. They do not need a spellbook.

+1 refers to domain spells; you basically get another spell slot that can only be used to prepare a domain spell.
>>
>>51621698
Yes, Clerics know all spells on the Cleric spell list of a level they can cast. The +1 to spells is their domain spell. At the beginning of the day the Cleric picks from the domains available to him one domain spell of each level he can cast.
>>
>>51621698

Clerics know every spell on their spell list.

Clerics get an extra spell slot for each level of spells they can cast. This spell slot can only be used to prepare domain spells.
>>
>>51621720
>>51621723
>>51621731
OK, and the domain spells are only from one of the two domains that I actually picked, and not from any of the four that my deity would have allowed?
>>
>>51621754
Correct, just the ones you picked.
>>
What's the justification for players in Kingmaker becoming royalty once they've killed a few bandits?
>>
File: 1445206337749.gif (816KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1445206337749.gif
816KB, 540x304px
>>51619935

NO BODY CARE.
>>
I want to play a Totem Spiritualist whose pet dogs were so loyal they came back as phantoms to assist their master! I want to play a Phantom Blade harboring a sword made of a zealot's soul so that he can finish that man's personal crusade!

I want to play an Occultist who uses the Trappings of the Warrior to become a great fighter like his dad! I want to play a Medium in service to the Psychopomps so that I can help souls finish their business! I want to do cool things! Why is Psychic Anthology so cool? It's great! It's my favorite Anthology Book! Arcane Anthology gave us the Eldritch Scoundrel and Divine Anthology gave us more Divine Fighting Styles! Psychic Anthology gave us a Wis-based Magus, a way to get a dope-ass ghost dog, massive buffs for Melee-Occultists and Caster-Occultists, and a medium that gets Summon Monster IX! It's great! It's fantastic! I love it!
>>
>>51621809
A bigger government said so.
>>
If I surreptitiously slip servants at our inn some money to compensate them for my rude companions without letting the rude companions know and upsetting them, what's my alignment?
>>
>>51621775
OK, last question.

I'm running a Herald Caller, and part of it says:
>"A herald caller can use summon monster spells only to summon creatures particularly appropriate to her deity. This includes all creatures listed as summon monster options for priests of her deity, creatures whose alignment matches at least one aspect of her deity's alignment, and creatures of an elemental subtype that matches a domain granted by the deity (if any)."

And the Expanded Summon Monster Feat says
>"This summoned creature has an alignment that matches yours, regardless of its usual alignment. Summoning this creature makes the summoning spell's type match your alignment."

Does this mean that, regardless of my limitations in picking from the normal Summon Monster list, I can pick any monster I want from the expanded list, since they will all match my alignment, which must be (by nature as a cleric) within one step of my deity?
>>
>>51620302

I'm not sure a war between Andoran and Druma would really be that interesting - to be perfectly honest, I'd actually prefer if we were playing a campaign in Druma as up-and-coming merchants and artisans.
>>
>>51621829
Your alignment has absolutely no bearing on it. You are a polite person, though
>>
>>51621829
That's a bit of altruism, since it's going out of your way to handle the emotional well-being of others.

that works for any of the good alignments.
>>
>>51621829
Insufficient data.
>>
>>51620607
>>51620721

Guys, why would you want to play some bullshit Japanese dude who got sucked into Golarion when you could play a Russian conscript
>>
>>51621829

An self-righteous asshole
>>
>>51621829
I'd probably say Neutral Good. Lawful would be trying to correct the behavior of the companions, Chaotic would probably start a fight.
>>
>>51621829
Eh. Tentatively Neutral Good, but not very strongly.
>>
>>51621868

Reverse Winter's Reign would be a great campaign; You begin in Russia, go to Golarion for awhile, and end up back in Russia
>>
>>51621840
I am pretty sure that you can't actually cast the spell unless it falls under the alignment restrictions and thus it doesn't get a chance to be converted, so you're still under the normal restrictions. I am NOT SURE though.
>>
>>51621857
I thought your deeds pointed at alignment.

>>51621861
What else do you need to know? The offensive Companion yelled at the servantry for making her bath too hot, and chased them around angrily in her bathrobe.
My character was disgusted by her rudeness and respects honest, hardworking folk.
>>
>>51621868
>wanting to be some bullshit Japanese dude

I didn't say I wanted to be some random Nip, anon. See >>51621188 for details
>>
>>51621868
I'm not Russian nor have a particular strong desire to pretend to be one.
>>
>>51619935
Mercedes seems fun, has a neat backstory, and that one girl the unpronounceable name looks pretty cool.

Though I can't really make a call on who I like most since about half the applications seem to be a work in progress.
>>
>>51621904
>I thought your deeds pointed at alignment.
Only in extreme circumstances, day to day interactions are below the scope of alignment.
>>
File: IMG_1537.jpg (119KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1537.jpg
119KB, 600x800px
>>51621875
What if I told you the rude Companion was a wizard, and thus has no sense of right or wrong? Is it Lawful to fruitlessly attempt the impossible?
>>
>>51621904
>What else do you need to know?
Plenty. Entirely too much. Good people can do bad things and vice versa, a single action doesn't really define who you are for an alignment. It's just one small thing, it's not enough to say.
>>
>>51621475
>Any of the RotJR sessions wash out due to loss of sheets?

The first session is on Friday, that's plenty time to make a character combat-ready, if not completely operational.

I would know, that's what I did last night.
>>
File: veilweavers.gif (485KB, 272x251px) Image search: [Google]
veilweavers.gif
485KB, 272x251px
Path of War errata when?
>>
>>51621935
That's good. I was worried about Falling towards Neutrality.
>>
>>51621937
The first session was last Friday unless I'm in some fucked up time loop.
>>
File: 1431964613695.jpg (129KB, 741x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1431964613695.jpg
129KB, 741x1079px
Need some help dealing with lore, /pfg/. I'm trying to set up a possible character arc where my PC could reconnect with his roots in Sarkoris, but I can't find shit for their lore apart from "they were Kellids and had a bunch of Druids around".

Anybody got suggestions, at least on where to go looking for more information?
>>
>>51621968
The first of the two sessions per week.
>>
>>51619860
Y-Yes Anon

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/68106/volorexis-streets-of-cantha

Featuring background music entirely from LISA.

I'll be picking players in the next few days. I have enough applicants to work with, but if any more anons want a game with LISA's tone, then you're welcome to apply.
>>
File: 1435870683460.jpg (115KB, 896x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435870683460.jpg
115KB, 896x720px
>>51621890
>You begin in Russia, go to Golarion for awhile, and end up back in Russia

Imagine how much a gold piece would fetch in early 20th century Russia.

A squad of Russian conscripts might totally make a trip to Golarion to load up on precious metals and gemstones so they can live like kings in Queens.
>>
File: 1441314914468.png (76KB, 904x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1441314914468.png
76KB, 904x1520px
>>51621993
>OH SHIT FANTASY LISA
>that time
DAMN IT ALL
>>
File: 35.png (1MB, 804x1044px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
1MB, 804x1044px
>>51621819
Amen brother.
>>
File: Pongyo.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pongyo.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>51622008
That slot is actually kind of full. Is Wednesday at around 5pm PST better for you?

I'm going to change the listed time to reflect that.
>>
>>51622046

Buddy is cute!

Cute!
>>
File: Code Geass YAMEROOOOOOOO.jpg (42KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
Code Geass YAMEROOOOOOOO.jpg
42KB, 640x448px
>>51621819
>books for popular classes has fuckall of note in them aside from 1-2 things
>psychic anthology is a book for occult classes, most of which even 1pp-only fags don't look at, and it is chock full of cool as fuck things

PAIZO FUCKING DID IT AGAIN
>>
File: Pongyo.jpg.png (41KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pongyo.jpg.png
41KB, 160x160px
>>51622059
I've already rolled her sheet that I have to redo because of the myth-weavers apocalypse, but how would you build her, cute anon?
>>
>>51622076
>how would you build her

She's very obviously a Warlord, what with her fancy flashing moves and maneuvers.

She'd ideally be a Warlord || Barbarian, girl's VICIOUS.
>>
File: 1445905550052.jpg (133KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1445905550052.jpg
133KB, 827x1169px
>>51622046
Hell yeah, I think I can work around that. I'll see if I can cook up a sheet.
>>51622076
Not him, but probably a Chaotic Evil Stalker(Vigilante) or a Mutagenetic Warrior with mutagen fluffed as Joy.

Fuck, that works good.
>>
>>51621868
Because Slavs aren't people.
>>
>>51622122

What are the racial stats for Slav?

+2 Con +2 Wis -2 Int?
>>
>>51617160

Dragonborn DM here, anyone mind taking a look at this and giving opinions?
>>
File: sucy teeth.jpg (55KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
sucy teeth.jpg
55KB, 680x383px
>>51622003

>chiyoposter
>>
>>51622073

Exactly! Psychic Anthology might be the best Anthology book to come out yet!

Though, at this rate, I'm kind of expecting a "natural" anthology for the Shaman, Hunter, Druid, and Ranger.
>>
>>51620636
Avowed: Duelist: Numbers problem:

Because one halves everything, the TWF style on barrages is a clean downgrade unmitigated by equipment or deadly aim: 1/3 level to pulse FCBs won't catch up on its own either if you have it for your species.

Here's numbers.
http://pastebin.com/LaNVLaYJ
>>
>>51619891
I like 1pp games, please post. I don't like lewd either. Please.
>>
File: 1446653724152.gif (584KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446653724152.gif
584KB, 500x500px
>>51622142

Chiyo is cute!
>>
Can someone explain to me who DHB is. People talk about him all the time, but what does he do? I know his name says homebrewer, but has he actually made anything or is that just for shit posting?
>>
File: pouting.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
pouting.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>51622145
Additional penalty in case the obvious wasn't obvious: TWF attack penalties, while not too harsh on touches, DO still mean it potentially hits less often that way too. Certainly with BAB15 the IWF/GWF attacks might still have a decent chance to miss, enlarging the gap further
>>
File: yourea.png (940KB, 1366x770px) Image search: [Google]
yourea.png
940KB, 1366x770px
>>51622163
>>
>>51622200

Yuzuki is pretty good too!
>>
>>51622243

S E O
E
O
>>
>>51621975
Kellids are basically Cimmerians, and there's a couple hints at Sarkoris being mostly warrior clans, so just make him Scottish/Celtic as fuck.
>>
>>51622175
Unchained Fighter, which is a lot of archetypes and stuff that range from giving your fighter soldier type skills to letting him use magic items for free. At least that's what I've seen by glancing across them, I've never read through his material or played with it.
>>
>>51622243
Poor wakamatsu. He still doesn't realize he confessed his love for her...
>>
>>51622264

No, it's Lorelei-san.
>>
>>51620581
except i'd just play megumin
>>
>>51621961
Fucking. Never.
>>
>>51621961
I missed you, doggo anon
>>
>>51621961

I missed you, old friend.
>>
>>51620581
Are we talking anime bullshit isekai with lolis and JRPG tropes and "demon lords", or more like Three Hearts and Three Lions style?
>>
File: 2323455158.png (28KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
2323455158.png
28KB, 500x223px
>>51622243

>mfw literally everything about Seo is my favorite
>>
>>51621961
>path of war
>actually getting errata'd

Laughingwhores.jpg
>>
>>51622351
A tasteful in-between, probably leaning toward the latter? Narnia also kinda comes to mind, although I guess that's not exactly actual Isekai.
>>
>>51622424

Narnia is *totally* Isekai, it's extremely Isekai.
>>
File: img000010.png (644KB, 1033x1574px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
644KB, 1033x1574px
>>51622403
>>
Consider the following: Wisdom determines Initiative, and Charisma determines Will saves.

This makes Dex less powerful, Wis less powerful, and gives Cha something to do. Justified with Wisdom already governing your perceptions and reactions (sense motive,) while the force of personality part of Charisma makes it fit will saves easily.
>>
A'ight, I'm looking at Phantom Blade spiritualist right now, but I'm not certain how well it actually holds up.

Is it as good as I'm thinking it is?
>>
>>51622545
Makes sense to me, m8
>>
>>51622424
Let's address the sticking points of why light novel-style isekai tends to be grating.
>How old are the characters?
If they're teenagers, it's a lot harder to buy them as competent adventurers.

>What are their professions prior to getting sent to the other world?
They should at least have enough training to help them get along, and not just "I work out a lot" or "I practice vaguely defined martial arts". Anybody with martial skill should probably have had real, dedicated training--a soldier turning into a knight, for instance.

>What kind of event sends them there?
The less formal and more abrupt, the better. If there's a specific reason why they were chosen, they shouldn't know about it at first--just a bus/plane/boat crash that sees them waking up on an unfamiliar shore. It helps cement the idea that this shit is gonna get weird.

>If they have special powers, how are these explained?
It can't be just main character powers. I can probably buy a spellcaster coming into his powers instinctively, or a cleric transferring real-world faith into a local God by deciding that they're one and the same, but if somebody was just some slacker on Earth, they can't just suddenly have superpowers.
>>
File: 1486173716779.jpg (115KB, 473x537px) Image search: [Google]
1486173716779.jpg
115KB, 473x537px
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/68655/oustomia

Oh god, Oustomia just opened itself up to text-only.

Who wants to sign up for this land of weeb Mary Sues?
>>
>>51622546
It's essentially a Wisdom-based Magus with a different spell list. Take a trait to get a cantrip of your choice that is a touch spell (i.e Brand, Arcane Mark) and go to town. You'll land more bad-touch spells and probably end up with greater utility than the Magus, but you don't have Magus arcana. I recommend it if you want to be a more smashy-facey spiritualist
>>
>>51622545
It makes sense to me and it sounds good at a glance but I'd be worried about its impact on say, Cleric.

Though I guess they're at a power level where whether it makes them better or worse, it won't be enough to actually impact anything.
>>
>>51622587
Oustomia?
>>
>>51622587
>Oh god, Oustomia just opened itself up to text-only.

It was *always* text-only.
>>
>>51622587
>https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/68655/oustomia
>living world

fuck no
>>
>>51622615
>>51622629

But guys, Oustomia is a LEGEND.
>>
>>51622545
What happens to things like Inquisitor and Mesmerist, where Wisdom to Initiative and Charisma to Will are class features?
>>
>>51622587
>living world
I'll be honest, I made my decision there and just read the rest to be sure that it was real. I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10-foot pole.
>>
>>51622175
Scholar initiator, unchained fighter, unchained cavalier, unchained gunslinger, russian folklore races.
>>
Is Sphinx a secret language? I can't find anywhere that says it is but the Mummy's Mask player guide implies it might be.
>>
>>51622622
That's not true, it used voice before.
>>
>>51622638
What, among some little insular clique on Roll20? Sure, they can say that all they like, but it doesn't make it true. It's just another homebrew with delusions of grandeur.

On top of that, they're one of those pretentious groups that thinks having actions have consequences and not actively railroading means they're SPECIAL and LIVING WORLD and shit.
>>
>>51622661
It's not. You can pick it just fine.
>>
>>51622661
I think it's just one of those times Paizo established lore but then never used it. Like how there used to be a language called Senzar going on that nobody actually spoke, and then they changed it to being Sylvan..
>>
>>51622639
You handle them case-by-case, but for most of them you could pretty easily swap them with the originals - dex to init, wis to will, etc.
>>
>>51622662

Shut up, I joined it ages ago and it was exclusively text.

>>51622680

Nah man, it's legend in the same way Doug is legend. I can guarantee you that the campaign is going to get all sorts of cringe when the special snowflakes start showing up.
>>
Is there a list somewhere of golarion languages and what regions/countries they correspond to?
>>
>>51622715
>Is there a list somewhere of golarion languages and what regions/countries they correspond to?

http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Human_languages_of_Golarion
>>
>>51622715
http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Languages_of_Golarion
>>
>>51622713
>actually playing a living world

WHY
>>
>>51622747

Anon, there are few pleasures more cathartic than making a surprisingly detailed and dynamic character in a world of furries, edgelords or power fantasies.

And there are fewer still where your character is an Artisan focused solely around making loads of money, fleecing the locals of their filthy lucre and practically daring them to rob you.
>>
>>51622741
>>51622731
How do I determine which of these languages I can learn via linguistics? Also I know there are traits/race features/etc. that let you learn extra languages per rank.

I was looking and all I found was the tengu one.
>>
>>51622780
>How do I determine which of these languages I can learn via linguistics?

You can learn pretty much every language if you give a tacit explanation on how you learned it or why you learned it.

Like, Aklo is practically a Secret language like Druidic, but if you've lived among a Deep Cult than you might've picked a phrase or two up, same with woodsmen learning Sylvan.
>>
>>51622794
My character was a student at The University of Lepidstadt http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/University_of_Lepidstadt and learned most of the tongues while probing their archives.
>>
>>51622584
I'm reading a nice western Isekai books series, let's see how it measures.

>If they're teenagers, it's a lot harder to buy them as competent adventurers.
The MC seems to be in his late thirties to mid-forties

>What are their professions prior to getting sent to the other world?
They should at least have enough training to help them get along, and not just "I work out a lot" or "I practice vaguely defined martial arts". Anybody with martial skill should probably have had real, dedicated training--a soldier turning into a knight, for instance.
Doesn't mention exact profession, but has a PhD in Mechanical engineering and a black belt in Kendo that started as a hobby.

>What kind of event sends them there?
The less formal and more abrupt, the better. If there's a specific reason why they were chosen, they shouldn't know about it at first--just a bus/plane/boat crash that sees them waking up on an unfamiliar shore. It helps cement the idea that this shit is gonna get weird.
Guy wakes up in a medieval cabin in snowy winter, last thing he remembers is walking the dogs in summer in America.

>If they have special powers, how are these explained?
>It can't be just main character powers. I can probably buy a spellcaster coming into his powers instinctively, or a cleric transferring real-world faith into a local God by deciding that they're one and the same, but if somebody was just some slacker on Earth, they can't just suddenly have superpowers.
He has the same powers everyone in the setting has, very D&D like. His main advantage is that he knows the basic recipe for gunpowder and has a basic understanding of economics.

All in all, not great literature, but I'm loving the series.
>>
>>51622860
What book is this? I'm kind of interested.
>>
>>51622588
Okay, on further review, that's pretty neat, but not necessarily what I want to do. How about Outer Channeler Medium? I like the flavor, but how's it look mechanically?
>>
>>51622880
Depends on which type of outsider you chose. The Evil Outsiders let you get Summon Monster IX (!!!), but the others are somewhat lacking. The gifts however are pretty neat but come on line somewhat late. It's over all a power shift in favor of support mediums, because losing that extra attack and the ability to channel energy kind of hurts. You also have to take an extra taboo depending on the outsiders you channel. Some of the powers are REALLY good though. Like the aforementioned summon monster powers.
>>
>>51620581
I would probably play it, but only from the perspective of "from this point you are no longer allowed access to golarion materials, we're using the honor code. What you go in which is what you know", and seeing where they go from there.

Personally I can navigate my way around avistan, know cities, know secrets I shouldn't, but can't speak the language. I don't know magic, am not trained in arms/armor.

At best I become an illiterate beggar until I can learn the language, and this is only if I end up in a charitable country. There are many places where a begging foreigner will simply die.

From there? Determine what year it is in golarion. If I ended up far enough back I have vital information about events that will shape the setting for the next few decades. If I end up in the current tail end of the timeline then I am essentially useless.

I sell secrets I know and likely get myself killed for it.
>>
>>51622868
World of Prime series by M.C. Planck. First book is Sword of the Bright Lady.

Another point that brought me to the series: No romance at least in the first book. The main motive of the MC is getting back to his wife.
>>
>>51622942
Neat. I'll look into it.
>>
>>51622845

Okay, so you've got a solid foundation to know basically any language out there, as long as you explain why they're learning those languages.
>>
File: 1450675736113.gif (1MB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
1450675736113.gif
1MB, 400x394px
What was the cutest heckin' thing that ever happened in a campaign, ideally between two PCs?
>>
>>51622959
The character's major theme is that he is a linguist studying current and dead languages, as well as an archaeologist specializing in ancient Thassilon. He became a Pathfinder in order to gain access to ruins normally bared to private individuals. This occurred after he illegally entered a country and nearly died, but ended up saving a pathfinder there and getting out in the process. However the harrowing experience lost him most of his left arm and half his left leg, along with his left eye.
>>
Besides Magical Knack or an Orange Prism Ioun Stone, what can I do to increase my caster level in a class? Preferably looking for bonuses that apply broadly, not to just a single school or a single spell, but I wouldn't turn my nose up on those if there's nothing better..
>>
>>51623029
Varisian Tattoo gives you +1 CL in a single school.
>>
>>51623029
Bloatmage initiate gives you +1 across the board, but makes you fat.
>>
>>51622928
Ah, there's the rub. Thanks again!
>>
Do you allow Aasimar in your games, GMs?

I don't.
>>
>>51623085

I do.
>>
>>51622587
>rusty dagger shanktown
>no DSP or DDS
>guns actually NERFED

Holy shit is that ever a pile of hot garbage.
>>
>>51623041
Ah, I was trying to find this earlier but had it mixed up with Spell Specialization. I don't LIKE it only applying to a single school, but that's way better than it only applying to a single spell. Thanks.

>>51623049
>but makes you fat

Hm, that's a no go. But thanks anyway, a prestige class is something I hadn't even thought of before.

>>51623085
I didn't, but now I do.
>>
>>51622584
>If they're teenagers, it's a lot harder to buy them as competent adventurers.
Depends really, being an old grizzled veteran really doesn't work if you're level 1 and unless you pull off some amnesia bullshit then your character will look like a fucking layabout. Because hey, if the local baker is a commoner1/expert2 then what the fuck was your characters excuse for not achieving anything of worth for the past 30 years that he's been alive?

It goes double for wizards and sorcerers. Because you mean to tell me that you're a 40 year old man with a Gandalf beard but you still can't cast anything beyond first level? Come on even the local acolytes can do better than you.
>>
>>51623085
I do now
>>
>>51623018

Yuppers, that's guaranteed Thassilonian and Azlanti, probably Aklo too for those Veiled Masters.
>>
>>51623085
I have a relatively small list of allowed races, and half of them are refluffed. Right now I'm working with these groupings:
>Human
>Orc
>Half-Orc
>Dwarf
>Hobgoblin
>Goblin
>Bugbear
>Ratfolk
>Dhampir
>Half-ghoul

Dwarfs bear the same lineage as giant kind. Dwarves and giants sharing a common origin. Goblinoids are instead rat like and share a monstrous race rat lineage with ratfolk. The different goblinoids are mostly different sizes and shapes of rat people, they can all interbreed. Orcs, humans, and half-orcs come in many shades of in between the two races. Undead races are predominately human, orcs, or half-orc due to an old racial sin, but occasionally crop up in other races.

Rate my races m8s.
>>
>>51623113
Seeing as this is pfg you can either take the inflation to fetish levels or you can cop out and say your character became thicc instead due to reasons.
>>
>>51623085
Yes. They're always in noble courts and know fucking nothing about what they're doing though. Everyone loves aasimar too much for them to grow as people or to have to work for anything.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
I saw a few weeks ago that someone posted an image from a supplement that had a Shadow Claws-esc spell.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so please post the spell entry.

My druid needs something heavy-hitting to use while Wild Shaped.
>>
>>51620961
Vacuum? What? Did they add something to Earth in Pathfinder?
>>
>>51623176
Esque, not esc.
>>
Is the only thing you lose for taking Invested Regent the first level bonus feat?

Seems like it might be worth considering on as much as 10 CHA.
>>
>>51623187
No, in fact there's like, haunted russian tanks and shit out there.
>>
Hello friends, are you ready for Myth-Weavers to crash again on Friday?
>>
>>51623306
STOP
>>
>>51623306
Why on Friday though?
>>
>>51623306
>Not having your character sheet on google sheets
You bet your shiggy diggy do I am. The crash got me out of GMing this week. It's nice.
>>
>>51623306
DELETE THIS
>>
>>51623306
I haven't even decided what I'm going to build, so not really.
>>
>>51623324

Which game was this?
>>
>>51623324
Actually, I'd like to have a google docs character sheet too. Mind sharing?
>>
>>51623313

Friday and Saturday are major game-times for /pfg/, and include RotJR on Fri/Sat.
>>
>>51623306
Archive.is can backup your sheet
>>
>>51623281
I mean did they add anything new in Strange Aeons regarding Earth?
>>
how do i not die pfg?
>>
>>51623365
Not the original anon, but here's one for you if you need it.

It's ugly as sin, so I hope you're prepared

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oc8GCjEaRbdXPBms3tr0-Ikuatzsy0plWEroV4HMvWM/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>51623429
git gud
>>
Why should I swap to Pathfinder from DnD?
>>
>>51623446
i mean irl
>>
>>51623452
Don't.
>>
>>51623429

Tell us where it hurts.
>>
>>51623452
stay away
>>
>>51623432
Good enough for me. Honestly, I just need for the sake of redundancy when I make apps for the many games that have been popping up.
>>
>>51623459
Try eating some icecream, but only a little, too much is bad for you.

Do a sit up.

Watch some tv.
>>
How do I get my GM to quit irrationally hating Psionics because they're made by the same people who made Path of War?
>>
>>51623366
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/community-creations/shoelessinsights-lab/online-character-sheets

It's a rather awkward sheet and doesn't perfectly allow for any of the 3pp stuff, but it's got whatever you need otherwise.
>>
>>51623452
Slightly (slightly) more balanced than 3.5, martials are slightly (slightly) more satisfying to play than in 3.5, select third-party content makes the game halfway-good in its own right.

If you're not coming from 3.5, the only real reason is you want more mechanical complexity or because you can't find games for other systems.

Turn back, save yourself before it is too late.
>>
>>51623459

The best step to not die IRL is to step off the beaten path and try something new, preferably cheap or free.
>>
>>51623429
Communication, teamwork, mechanical knowledge, not being and idiot and a little luck.
>>
>>51623480
Tell them to use their fucking brains and go over the content instead of dismissing it due to the publisher.
>>
>>51623466
i rely on these campaigns pretty much exclusively for my happiness.

my group of irl friends all trailed off for college and my internet friend group seems to be slowly morphing into nothing i want part of.

i go to school and work and shit and all that. but every day seems like i'm just doing everything because im too afraid to see failure.
>>
>>51623461
>>51623470
>>51623488
Don't listen to them. They foolishly believe there is any escape for you. Give in to the archetypes, the subsystems, the racial options - so much customization at your disposal!

Think of the power you could wield! Claim your destiny!
>>
>>51623488
Why the warning, as for mechanics I enjoy more complexity and difficulty.
>>
>>51623432
How do I make it so only I can edit the sheet?
>>
>>51623306
I will, as ever, be unaffected by it. I store my character sheets locally on PDF forms.
>>
>>51623542
Make a copy of it (File -> Make a copy)
When you share it (Top left), make sure it's set to view only, or comments if you want people to leave comments.
>>
Here friendos, an example google docs sheet I use.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hUNpYH1trSwow5wgbd5eYM2tEVD8JG8eyTjV7Bc9B4c/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>51623530
Speaking strictly, Pathfinder is the game to play for complexity and difficulty.
>>
>>51623402
That part, no idea.
But from the earth stuff I've dealt with (winter), there's certainly nothing "sucking your stats out of you because lol no magic" (whatever happened to the fighters eating shit because they're all mundane; now they eat shit for being magical AND for being mundane? unless you use a limited resource that'll magically always run out at the worst times? what the fuck is that guy even suggesting for his campaign?) hell there IS magic on earth anyways.
>>
>>51623452
Which edition?
>>
>>51623575
Nah, that's Anima
>>
>>51623480
Tell them to stop being retarded and check the mechanics and balance instead of believing those asshats who read the front and back covers of the 2e psionics book and called it overpowered after hearing from someone else that it was who'd heard from someone else that it was who'd heard from someone else that it was.

Fuck, back then it was fucking UNDERpowered, and that didn't stop people. Same with the warlock, same with the kineticist (hey there paizo forums).

Fucking retards.
>>
File: am I doing this right.png (24KB, 597x678px) Image search: [Google]
am I doing this right.png
24KB, 597x678px
>>51623571
Am I doing this right? Is there any way to keep my email hidden when I share the link?
>>
>>51622996

Probably the paladin proposing to the bloodrager.
>>
>>51623542
Save a copy, and then make sure the share settings are view only.
>>
So I'm going to green text my proposed back story, I need opinions:
>grew up a well to do life in a relatively wealthy merchant family
>mother, father, both grandparents on one side and grandfather on the other are alive, along with a few uncles/cousins
>second youngest of four children
>his elder brother is going to inherit the family business
>his elder sister is adopted, the child of his father's best friend who was lost at sea
>his younger brother is yet too old, but apparently a gifted singer
>he was sent by his father to the University at Lepidstadt
>while there he discovered a love for languages
>digging through old archives he began to chase a fascination with the Thassilon empire
>spent several years at university learning the trades of both mage craft and mortal sciences
>discovered what be believed to be a dire secret of Thassilon
>pleaded for funding, was denied
>decided to go himself and entered Razmiran illegal to investigate Thassilon ruins
>ended up getting in way over his head, encountered a pathfinder while there
>the pathfinder ended up saving him, and the character in turn helped and saved the pathfinder
>the character however was gravely injured and lost his left arm, half his left leg, and his left eye
>the Pathfinder, because of this and due to his injuries keeping him unconscious for long stretches of time, brought the character back to the grand lodge
>he had seen promise in the character and invited him to become a pathfinder, he has the sponsor
>told the character that through the pathfinder society he could go into places he could hardly dream of before
>the character accepted, was fitted with prosthetic, and began his life as a pathfinder
>it's been a year since then as a Pathfinder, he returned to Lepidstadt briefly to finish his education
>His life as a pathfinder leads him on the path to the Shattered Star adventure path
>>
>>51623749
Green text makes it look so fucking retarded.
>>
>>51623628
Looks right!
>>
What do you pick to play a gunslinger and have it actually be good? How about samurai?
>>
>>51623942
Trench Fighter 3

Samurai is kind of fucked because it has no real system support
>>
>>51623942
Legendary Games has in one of their books the Deft Shot vigilante talent, it adds dex to damage. As a Gun Master vigilante taking that is all you really need to be decent and then you get the perks of being a vigilante.

So basically, get legendary games shit approved and play a vigilante.

or play a gun wizard, that's fun too
>>
>>51623973
Also the Grit talent, so your gunmaster shit isn't locked to /day.

Why the fuck was THAT decision made when Grit is already a thing?
>>
>>51623942
You could pick up blackpowder duelist from gunslingers of porphyra and literally do both at the same time.
>>
>>51619820
No Rope Trick?
>>
Some anon once posted a homebrew alchemist/gunslinger hybrid initiator class and i can't find it in the OP links, does anyone have it saved?
>>
I'm trying to arrange my feat progression, playing a CN Herald Caller Cleric, my prime focus is making my summons as numerous and powerful as possible.

I get augment summoning and superior summoning for free. Past that, I get 11 feats (10 from leveling, 1 from antihero)

I've narrowed it down to 15
>Sacred Summons
>Expanded Summon Monster
>Summon Neutral Monster
>Evolved Summoned Monster
>Spell Expertise (Summon Monster)
>Proxy Summoning
>Putrid Summoning
>Skill Focus: Perception
>Selective Channeling
>Combat Casting
>Dodge
>Mobility
>Spring Attack
>Improved Initiative

Which of these can I drop, and which two should I definitely take at first level?
>>
>>51624012
What's it do senpai?
>>
What's the difference between Summoner and Unchained Summoner?
>>
I really want to play a Vigilante because the mechanics look cool.

But I can't think of any flavouring that wouldn't bother me. Fucking high fantasy superhero.
>>
Is there any way, Paizo published or 3pp to permanently gain the Elemental subtype/become an elemental?
>>
>>51624176
Shittier spell progression and railroaded evolutions on the eidolon and harshly cut points. Kinda did the opposite of what it intended and further discouraged creativity since only pouncemonsters and bigguys are viable given how little points you get.
>>
>>51624184
You can literally ignore the dual identity if you don't like it, or downplay it as much as possible. Could even be as simple as wearing a helmet or battle mask and using a different-but-normal name. The dual identity thing can be as simple as protecting assets or family from retribution or attention from your ordinary mercenary/adventurer work.
>>
>>51624176
Nerfed spell list and unnecessarily restricted eidolons.
>>
>>51624184

Zorro. That guy is far from high fantasy and he's a very iconic example.

I've got a Vigilante currently who's a noblewoman run off to play as adventurer. She's not changing identities much as she's mostly just 'Pretending to be a veteran adventurer'
>>
>>51624215
>>51624230
Which is the shittier one? Unchained?
>>
>>51624224
>>51624256

You don't even need to use the dual identity.
>>
>>51624273
Unchained definitely.
>>
>>51624273
Unchained.
>>
>>51624176
Summoner was seen as a midcaster with an eidolon capable of overshadowing the fighter and a broken spell list capable of getting key spells like Haste and Summon Monster at the same time or earlier than the Wizard.

Unchained Summoner is effectively a nerf. The spell list is more appropriate for a mid caster, and the eidolon is forced to take several evolutions you probably wouldn't take like energy resistance.

Most GM's hard ban summoners, but allow unchained summoners.
>>
>>51624280
>>51624284
Shitter in actual balance and design, or just shittier in power level?
>>
>>51624390

A bit of both
>>
>>51624390
Balance isn't so bad if you're looking at just the spell list but the fact that the eidolons have types and you have to pick from a list instead of it being custom monster maker kills design to an extent.
>>
>>51624418
>>51624323
I never liked the summoner, it always felt like an eidolon you played as with some robe-wearing faggot along for a ride
>>
>>51624465
That's pretty much the point, its basically a druid that traded a third of his spellcasting potential in exchange for a better pet and is by design, emphasizes the pet over all things as opposed to 50~50 teamwork like hunters.
>>
>>51624323
Thats because default summoner is so boring and unchained summoner actually has the 'you take some bad parts for flavor' that most good sorc bloodlines have and its just.. Better
>>
>>51624465
You could always have rolled Synthesist and HENSHIN.
>>
>>51624503
I don't know why but despite being inferior to the summoner, a lot of retarded GMs seem to have it in their heads that Synths are more "broken" than unarchetyped summoners.
>>
>>51624500
Yes, I agree. I don't get what's with the initial hate fest towards the unchained summoner.
>>
>>51624525
It's because they see high ability scores and flip out, but have zero fucking idea about what the hell action economy means.
>>
>>51624525
Mostly because 'muh spellcasters shouldn't be deepsing like that' but also because it legitimately does allow the character to dump a lot more stats than they would otherwise.
>>
>>51624565
Doesn't change the fact that they get worse action economy, have to spend their own feats for the synth and druids pretty much achieve the same thing via wildshape while still retaining full casting and pets.
>>
>>51624587

Synthesists are vastly superior to druid wildshape. It's not even a close comparison.

>>51624562
>>51624525

Action economy isn't the end all. Most summoners won't actually be doing half of the time during combat anyway, since most see themselves as "guy with robes who stands back while the eidolon does everything"
>>
File: 1401394873678.gif (3MB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
1401394873678.gif
3MB, 400x255px
>>51624620
>Action economy isn't the end all
>>
>>51624620
They're still buffing and battlefield controlling.

I'm not saying Synth ain't GOOD, gawd no.

But it's less good than unarchetyped.
>>
These Bathe Yourself in Blood apps just keep getting worse. Why are ERPers so fucking thirsty all the time?
>>
>>51624638

>200000 commoners is better than 1 wizard
>>
>>51624645
RotJR and Dragons weren't that bad.

I think it's just that the combination of lewd and the chance to be edgelording assassins draws 'em out of the woodwork.
>>
>>51624645
Yes yes, I'm sure we'll look at it if you keep bringing it up.
>>
>>51624657
>the combination of lewd
it isn't even advertised as 'lewd', is it?
>>
>Companion to the Lonely (Ex): Whether religiously motivated or for purely carnal reasons, physical intimacy helps the vigilante cope with the loneliness of his double life. Once per day, the vigilante can spend at least 1 hour engaged in acts of physical pleasure with a willing partner to gain a pool of morale points equal to his Charisma bonus or his partner’s Charisma bonus, whichever is higher. For the next 24 hours, the vigilante can spend a morale point as an immediate action to roll a Charisma-based skill check or a Will saving throw again after rolling the die but before learning the consequences; he must take the second result even if it is lower.

What the fuck Paizo. That's like 5 Improved Iron Wills!
>>
>>51624653
200000 of them?

Almost definitely.

Not for action economy reasons so much as 'that's 20% of a million peasants'
>>
>>51624653
>wizard wins init, drops his biggest aoe save or die
>kills about 10% of the enemy
>rest all do readied actions to shoot bows not giving a shit about range penalties or nonproficiency
>a good number of them will score a nat crit and confirm
>wizard has to roll a dozen contentration checks and is bound to fumble one of the concentration checks and can't do anything
>die
>>
>>51624688
This is before funding, give the peasants 2 tangleshot arrows each and the wizard is fucked.
>>
>>51624688
Fuck, man.

Which spell are you thinking of that can hit 20,000 fucking creatures at once?
>>
>>51624713
Yeah I dropped a bullshit number, I doub't he'll make a dent on that number no matter what he does.
>>
What race would the name "Birchwood Sprinklesnaps" best fit with? I wanna remake this druid/kung-fu fighting bear
>>
>>51624678
So I took this. Would it be reasonable to hire a personal prostitute for this? I need one regardless for my Deific obedience.

How expensive should a dedicated prostitute be? Also how high of a Cha score could I expect?

A level 4 expert prostitute, on the NPC template, could have as high as 16 cha. 13 base, plus 1 for leveling and plus 2 for racial.
>>
>>51624739
There is a price for prostitutes on one of the book. Actually better if you just buy a sex slave.
>BBEG now has a mechanical reason for being surrounded by whores as he sits on his throne when his minions make their report.
>>
>>51624527
because it was WHERE IS MUH WIZARDS NERF
>>
>>51624688

>wizard wins init, casts gate or elemental swarm from orbit
>the few that manage nat 20 and succeed on the miss chance for windwall and invisibility, images, with their shitty slings do no damage through his emergency force sphere
>should they somehow manage to kill him he contingency resurrects himself
>>
>>51624789
>Wizard needs prep time against peasants
wow!
>>
>>51624755
Couldn't you get it for free through Celebrity Perks?
>>
>>51624755
I should make a Vigilante BBEG in my next campaign, they've got some neat tricks for being assholes.

>Arrive at the BBEG's layer, he's grappling a baby
>>
>>51624789
That's 200,000 peasants, anon. He's not getting through them all before his shit just wears off. Then they beat him to death.
>>
>>51624645
I was wanting to play a rip-and-tear natural attacker for that game, but there seems to be a lot of bruisers in that game and I was sort of put off from playing a mutating aberration by all the f-list entries. I'll just apply as something else, I guess.
>>
>>51624645
Only the kobold seems lewd everyone else is just animu which isnt exactly a bad thing because we are in an animu board.
>>
>>51624620
>>51624562
Do explain this action economy factor. I have a synthesist in the campaign I'm running and he's a fucking monster because he has multiattack and absurdly powerful natural attacks. He seems pretty broken to me, and I don't think he's been even slightly threatened throughout the entire adventure path.
>>
>>51624896

>I don't think he's been even slightly threatened throughout the entire adventure path

He's not going to be. Synthesist is the single most powerful 1PP class in terms of surviving HP damage, which is the primary means by which a character is threatened.
>>
>>51624896
Look at it this way.

With a synthesist, you can have a really big strong guy who can also cast really handy spells.

With a normal Summoner, you can have the really big strong guy who doesn't have to stop to cast spells, because there's ANOTHER guy (The summoner) casting them.
>>
>>51624841
>not having 8 babies attached to you by a belt w/ chains that makes it so whenever you're hurt you drain the baby's life force
>>
>>51624895
>Only the kobold seems lewd
Did just glance over the applications? Granted they're using cropped porn, but the kobold's actual app isn't lewd at all. Meanwhile you've got people posting their f-lists and playing Calistran drow with their titties hanging out.
>>
>>51624896
Imagine a vanilla summoner with an eidolon using a similar build. The eidolon will still possess the same BAB, stats and evolution but this time he can now spend all his feats on himself instead of having to worry about non combat shit. He may lack all the mental stats that a synthesist usually has in spades but that isnt actually relevant for his purpose anyway.

Now realize the fact that the eidolon is now completely expendable where the synth will worry about his safety and act with relative restraint, he will dive through minions just so he can harry the main enemy for 1~2 rounds while the rest of the party piles on the the crowd control. If it dies, big deal, the summoner can resort to his full progression standard action summon monster that he also has plenty of.

Ok so the eidolon is now more focused in his offence, just as potent and is now fully expendable. But wait! the summoner no longer has to be in the monster suit so now his turns are essentially doubled. Where he would just pounce he would now be able to cast a quickened buff (via a quicken lesser meta rod of course), drop a control spell AND pounce. A scrub player may not be capable of doing these things but take one that is reasonably experienced and the tactical versatility now becomes a thing.
>>
>>51624953
I honestly haven't checked in a while and initially thought that the f-list shit was just a means of contacting the player. How many lewds are in there anyway?

desu senpai I'd rather play with an annoying lewd player than a cringey edgelord
>>
>>51624963

>A scrub player may not be capable of doing these things

Which is the case 99% of the time. I DMed for years with a summoner in the party, and his player never did anything during combat.
>>
>>51624990
Just because your summoner players are shit doesn't mean all others are too. Because I'm not sure if you've noticed, but a barbarian, fighter or pretty much any dedicated combatant can quickly exceed the eidolon in damage come the mid levels.
>>
>>51624988
Half a dozen or so now. They seem pretty well filled out, though I don't know much about f-list standards.

>desu senpai I'd rather play with an annoying lewd player than a cringey edgelord

Yeah, fair enough. I think I'd probably agree. Sadly there seems to be people applying that are both.

I mean it's not really a big deal to me, I'm more annoyed at myself for waiting so long to put an app up. I really wanted to playing something out of the The Thing.
>>
>>51625015

3 attacks, pounce, 2x con mod to HP means Synthesist is more optimized at level 1 than the average fighter is by level 6
>>
>>51625025
You are an idiot that is incapable of basic math.
>>
>>51625025

>waaah he called me a bad name on the internet
>>
Hey guys, is there a class like the Wizard job in Bravely Second?

And if there isn't, how would one create such a class? It'd be like a caster that focuses on stacking metamagic effects, I guess, with some kind of meh base spells to work with.
>>
>>51625025
That's why we are talking about mid levels when damage reduction starts to become a thing and the eidolon starts to slow down in progression.

Do you have any idea how many points it would take for an eidolon to keep up in damage to a barbarian or a fighter with good gear? Not enough. And the fact that the BAB is shit and the str progression is slow means that eidolons will begin to have trouble hitting things by then.
>>
>>51625020
I think it might be more varied than you give it credit, I see a couple bards, a wizard, some psychic/occult stuff, a couple oracles, and plenty of alchemists (granted at least 2 of them are just there for the mutagen/barbarian stacking)

more to the point a character you aren't happy playing isn't go to be as fun even if they stand a better chance of getting accepted
>>
>>51625050
Wanna give a little bit of a better description of what Bravely Second wizards are like?
>>
>>51621961
Fuck you're still alive?
>>
>>51625055

Midlevels don't matter. Games start at level 1. If a spellcaster is the best martial at level 1 right out of the gate, it's going to get nerfed hard.
>>
>>51625025
A level 11 barbarian will blow a synthesist out of the water in terms of damage any day of the week.
>>
>>51625085
>6th casting 3/4 BAB classes are better than most martials
You sure cracked the code sherlock!
>>
File: aa0.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aa0.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>51625085
>Games start at level 1.
>>
>>51625096

Synthesist doesn't need to cast any spells to be better than a fighter is at fighting at level 1.
>>
>>51625103
A fighter with a two handed sword and power attack and 18~20 str will deal similar damage charging as an eidolon and be way more likely to actually connect with his attacks.
>>
>>51625064
As I said, they've got some pretty basic spells at level 1 which aren't exactly all that flash, but they have the ability to modify their spells with class abilities similar to metamagic in PF, and their entire schtick is that they have these abilities to make their magic either stronger or weaker but over a larger area or causes a fog which recasts the spell with half it's power at half, but over 4 turns, or various other effects which are chosen at time of casting.

As I said, it's similar to metamagic, except it works as a class skill.
>>
>>51625130

whats the difference?
>>
>>51625130
Have you looked at Spheres of Power?

It's got a way closer overall methodology to what you're after.
>>
>>51625130
>with half it's power at half
Wow I'm bad at this.

with half it's power*
>>
>>51625050
Spheres of Power
>>
>>51625086
A level 12 fighter blows a level 12 barbarian out of the water.
>>
>>51625181

Depends on the barbarian and fighter
>>
>>51624645
Whelp, time to shitpost an application.

What do you guys think? Strix Witch-Slayer Gestalt?
>>
>>51625050
Spheres of Power, or maybe Spellburst Savant.
>>
>>51625138
Eventually, Wizards get good spells that become broken with metamagic. In Bravely Second, they aren't as good, but as you level up and gain these metamagics and start combining the class abilities with other class' spells, that's where it shines.

However, there is a level-economy thing going on here, where job levels aren't actual levels and so on, so think a caster that gets metamagic feats as class skills instead of spending feats on them.

>>51625144
>Spheres of Power
I've never even heard of it.
>>
>>51625205
Fighter has a higher high than the barbarian unfortunately. Their max is better than the barbarian's.

Fighter wins out as the most powerful martials in everything but pounce, which he can get psuedo pounce through dimensional agility bullshit.
>>
>>51625300
It's good. Rather than discrete spells, you have basic abilities that you then expand or change via magic talents.

http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/

Give it a look-see.
>>
>>51625300
I'd be legitimately shocked if you spend any length of time on these threads then, because we talk about it all time like we do with Path of War.
>>
playing a tall red-haired human man, and I'm trying to figure out what sort of Golarion ethnicities would fit the bill. Any suggestions?

I've made no mention of his skin tone so far so I'm game for anything
>>
>>51625339
irish
>>
So the Symbiotic Slayer Vigilante from Legendary Games has a cool theme where you can have a clash of personality between you and your symbiote, where the symbiote attempts to take over. It also has a power where if you voluntarily give control over to the symbiote it is more powerful than normal.

Does anything else, Paizo or 3pp have something similar to this? Where I can voluntarily give up control to something for extra power. Or something else where I can take on large penalties for temporarily gaining a lot of power.
>>
>>51625339
Go chelish or taldan if you want the noble type of redhead or andoran and isgeri if you want some sort of lumberjack.
>>
>>51625324

Fighter and Barbarians have different optimization methods and ceilings.

The core Barbarian is better than the core Fighter. Most barbarians will be better than the equivalent fighter.
>>
>>51625381
Yes, but at high optimization the fighter ceiling is higher than the barbarian.
>>
>>51625336
Thanks! Will do.

>>51625338
You are correct. I generally only come here to ask build advice or questions like this one.
>>
>>51622145
God damn it, that's the build I was gonna use for an upcoming game. I was planning on using Aether Blade instead of Barrage though
>>
>>51625666
Seemed damned obvious to me at first glance, too, which is why I ended up crunching it a bit.

After all, half damage and an accuracy penalty? If you don't double the number of hits, you're just weakening yourself! If you can't get a modulation save to stick after three separate hits, five probably won't help much in that regard either.

The levels shown in pastebin aren't the worst ones, either. You don't qualify with BAB15 for greater TWF, so the level before BAB 11, and level 20, are the worst off. 6 attacks at half damage with lowered accuracy is certainly not better than 4 attacks at full accuracy and damage!
>>
>>51625769
I was being optimistic and thinking that hitting touch AC might be worth it. There doesn't seem to be a real good way around it. Would getting your full stat modifier on each hit like before make it too powerful?
>>
>>51625864
The touch helps, it's the TWF from duelist that damages the pure-pulse weapon shapes too much.

I'd have to check for blade but it's likely the same as barrage: the standard form is more effective by anywhere from 20-40%.

Non-Duelist with overcharge modulation IS viable however, so long as you optimize a little bit. The accuracy on the touch types does help retain a good chunk when calculating DPR.
>>
>>51625864
In regards to full stat modifier; In my calcs that's still lower even combined with the FCB.

The smallest damage increase would be an additional offhand attack right from the start. This SHOULD give equal damage, only going over by a tiny bit over standard shots if using a damage FCB race.

However that only counts per-hit damage, not accuracy. The accuracy loss in particular on IWF/GWF's additional shots (not that you can take GWF before level 15) may compensate for this and result in lower total damage anyways
>>
>>51625972
>>51625972
>>51625972
>>51625972
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.