[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if Abaddon wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 18

File: abaddonwip1_zpscaaea008.jpg (78KB, 659x1024px) Image search: [Google]
abaddonwip1_zpscaaea008.jpg
78KB, 659x1024px
Let's assume for a moment that Abaddon finally manages to win.

I will give you a few seconds to recover from your fit of laughter.

Now again, let us assume that Abaddon wins the Long War and takes his seat upon the Golden Throne on Terra.

What happens now? Does he exchange his terminator armor for a tailored business suit and start writing legislatures?
>>
>>51617585
The chaos gods immediately make him a spawn.
>>
He declares himself Emperor, and gives the finger to Chaos.
>>
>>51617585

Why would he stop wearing power armor? The current govenment on terra wears power armor.
>>
>The hair is a secret reminder of all his failures.
>>
>>51617621
But how does he actually conduct the whole "rule" thing as the new Emperor?
>>
>>51617606
A semi-self aware spawn just to feed of of his misery
>>
>>51617650

He raises the capital gains tax from 7.3% to 7.5% and cancels Thursday mail delivery.
>>
Cypher will kill him.
>>
>>51617585
Wouldn't removing the Emperor from throne cause Earth to be almost instantly consumed by chaos? Not much to rule over then.
>>
Tyranids reach Terra at the same time as Chaos. What happens?
>>
>>51617585
What happens then is abbadoo gets THREE new arms
>>
>>51617782

why remove him? Just throw some blankets over and have a sit on top.
>>
>>51617585
>Cypher teleports onto his vessel
>Draws weapons
>Abaddon laughs and calls his guards to slay the fool
>No one moves
>Turns around yelling orders furiously
>No one moves
>Cypher clicks his fingers
>Everyone moves over and sides with him
>Cypher reveals he's actually Alpha Legion
>All of Abaddon's Guards are Alpha Legion
>Alpha Legion actually been loyal this whole time and have actually been spending the past 10k years setting up the ultimate double cross
>Tzeentch removes another pawn on the board
>>
>>51617851
>Everyone is Alpha Legion
>Eldar, Orks, Necrons, and Tau are all Alpha Legion
>Every Warband, Chapter, and Legion is Alpha Legion
>The IG, SoB, Inquisition, and Mechanicus are Alpha Legion
>Even the Tyranids are Alpha Legion
>Hell, The Emperor and the Chaos Gods are Alpha Legion.

Anon this Alpha Legion wanking gets super fucking old and predictable. Enough.
>>
File: DayofRake.png (45KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
DayofRake.png
45KB, 400x204px
>>51617585
>What happens if Abaddon wins?

It would be extremely painful
>>
So no one can imagine how Abby would actually rule over the Imperium? How he would sign all the paperwork? How he would design his motivational posters? How he would decorate his throneroom?
>>
>>51617851
This Alpha Legion shitposting needs to be bannable
>>
>>51618880

There wouldn't be an Imperium left to rule if he wins.
>>
>>51617585
That one 50k fic, maybe?
>>
>>51617585
He won't becuase he gets killed off by cypher
>>
>>51619029
>Horus teleports Emps to his vessel and kills him
>Cypher teleports himself to Abaddon`s a d kills him.

POTTERY
>>
>>51617585
>What happens if Abaddon wins?

New plastic steel legion becomes the new generic guardsmen kit.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>51619309
Pottery in motion
>>
>>51617606
But they cannot since he refusing Daemonhood.
>>
>>51617585
AoS 41K. GW gets to make you buy all new miniatures to play in new ruleset. They also get whole new books you need to buy. They claim that it's ok, the old setting isn't going away, you can still use your miniatures to play the old game, they just are going to developing new stuff for it. People get suckered and start giving them more money since they already have done it with their fantasy miniatures. "So what is the big deal, right?"

GW laughs as it drinks in your disposable income, and perhaps even some of your food/vehicle/relationship/home budget for those with poor impulse control.
>>
>>51617819
I want to see fanart of that
>>
>>51618795
>>51617851
>tfw alpha legion haters are alpha legion too
>>
>>51618880
>How he would sign all the paperwork
My sides
>>
>>51621874
>AoS 41K. GW gets to make you buy all new miniatures to play in new ruleset.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GcjWEO0O8I
Sponsor: your beloved Games Workshop
>>
File: ChaosSpaceMarine.jpg (94KB, 533x893px) Image search: [Google]
ChaosSpaceMarine.jpg
94KB, 533x893px
>>51617759

Truly a Warmaster of Chaos.
>>
>>51617621

He can't give the finger to Chaos. He's not a psyker so he can't power the Golden Throne. It's gonna take the favor of the gods and a whole lot more than that to keep any sort of long range interstellar travel/communication to keep the entire Imperium together.
>>
>>51618891

butthurt crying pussies like you who can't simply skip over posts they don't like need to be banned. If you can't bring yourself to look past it, there's a hide post button. Now quit being a faggot.
>>
>>51617759
Has he no humanity left in him?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484412497356.jpg (23KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484412497356.jpg
23KB, 552x310px
>>51621874
>>
>>51624078

How come you didn't take your own advice and ignore that post?
>>
>>51622014
I'm Alpha Legion, you're Alpha Legion. Is there any other Alpha Legion I should know about?
>>
>>51617585
>Le meme again

You need to be beaten by sticks on fire.

>>51624054
Don't bullshit, you dumbnass. The Golden Throne is a psychic amplifier and being a psychic just requires opening your mind to the Warp. Abaddon has planned for 10K years to screw over the gods and the gods realize the level of threat he is their plan as well how much they need him.

I mean fuck you, A blank through sorcery gained a soul and became a potent user of magic. And yet you saying the guy with the Mark of Tzeentch can't do the same? What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you like this? please get out.

>>51617793
They would be screwed over by the Eye of Terror.

>>51618919
He is going to reforge the ruins of the Imperium to the Dark Imperium.
>>
>>51618795
40k is just a story of various groups of alpha legion intrests that wage war on each other in order to draw in more assets under the influence of the alpha legion
>>
>>51624831
Oh look, it's one of these new school faggots who likes to defend failbaddon the armless cuckold. You like the taste of GW's cock that much fagboy?
>>
File: 055.jpg (274KB, 1137x831px) Image search: [Google]
055.jpg
274KB, 1137x831px
>>51618862
>"Abaddon is the Bane of the Imperium, brother."

>>51625009
It's Carnac.
>>
>>51624054
>He's not a psyker so he can't power the Golden Throne.
Why should he need to power the Golden Throne? Astronomican would work without it just fine - you just need to keep tossing psykers inside the Hollow Mountain to fuel it.
>>
>>51625009
>new school faggots

What? You pulling the oldfag card when you literally have no legs to stand on in old and new fluff about the whole Abaddon? Seriously, people like you deserve to die horribly from terminal diseases.

>>51625083
This goes double for guys who deny that Necrodermis is Living Metal like this degenerate.
>>
>>51625179
I'm not pulling any cards here carnac, I'm straight up calling you a cock sucking, smegma chewing, assbitch.

>>old and new abbadon fluff
Lesee now we have: Saturday morning cartoon villain with skulls for the former, and the latter is a desperate attempt to compensate for said earlier portrayal that reeks of desperation on GW's part.
>>
>>51625178
The Golden Thorne is not needed at all. In FOC it's said that the Imperial guys stuck in the Eye couldn't navigate or warp jump since they have no vision of the Light in there, while the traitor ships chasing them had no problem navigating or warp jumping in the Eye.

Considering that by the time Abaddon is victorious on Terra, all the galaxy will be covered in the Eye of Terror there would be need for the Golden Light of Terra. The new ships of the Dark Imperium would navigate the Galactic Eye by their own.
>>
>>51625215
Wow all that text and not even an argument or a shred of evidence. What a complete utter waste of time. Don't bother to reply unless you have something of substance to add.

You are literally worse than the Necrodermis denier.
>>
>>51617585

Abaddon's torso is only 1 1/2 heads long.

He has, in essence, the body proportions of a newborn infant, perhaps worse even.

Abaddon has a literal man-babby body locked away in that terminator armor.
>>
>>51625215
It may be desperate but it's actually working. Abby DOES look competent and capavle commaner and a big game schemer in the newest fluff. Bonus points for not turning him into despicable vilain-sue with titan-grade thick plot armour like they did with Archaon.
>>
>>51625265

Oh don't worry, give it time.
>>
>>51625265
>It may be desperate

I am still waiting for proof by the way. You accuses GW of desperation and retconning but I see nothing.

Alson Archaon has no plot armor. He is a flawed character and in final fight, Sigmar threw him off a cliff.
>>
>>51625252
>>51625179
>>51624831

BOLT

PISTOL
>>
>>51625252
Oh yes lets do a formal debate over the capability of the pitiful sadsack that is fagbaddon the pissbitch. 13000 years of fucking around that did sweet fuck compared to the orks and nids but you know the armless gimp with skulls on his armor is totally worthwhile as a villain and will be totally salvaged by the mental midgets who write black library books. Such quality!
>>
>>51617585
Terra becomes great again
>>
>>51625280
A man can dream
>>
>>51625295

You WANT him to become the next Archaon?
>>
>>51625258
when will manlets learn?
>>
>>51625265
Working for whom? The drooling imbeciles who buy space marine models off of mommy's credit card?
>>
>>51625258

Never. Its why they die in droves for the Guard.
>>
>>51625289
Remember the rumor about pylons destroying Cadia because of Trazyn? How right did that turn out?

Remember when the time comes, I will never let you live this down. Rumor mongers are literally the worse with the exception of this guy >>51625215 he is cancer incarnate.
>>
>>51625321

lol when Cypher shoots him in noggin and he dies a loser im gonna laff @ u m8
>>
>>51625287
>You accuses GW of desperation
I don't actually. I assume the possibility of it and point that it does not matter anyway as long as their efforts are successful.
>>
>>51625321

>implying Guilliman isn't going to assrape the failure of a clone

Primarchs are going to take center stage, any of your past characters are going to get thrown under the rug or into the woodchipper or otherwise used as stepping stones for the Primarchs to make their big return, because that is what 40k nerds want to see more of thanks to Horus Heresy.
>>
>>51625321
>>endlessly defends modern GW's writing
>>calls somebody else cancer incarnate
o i am laffin
>>
>>51625316
Cry me a river, old IG player. Thank Gods 5-th ed Tankhammer is gone and dead forever.
>>
File: 148.jpg (465KB, 1141x1619px) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
465KB, 1141x1619px
>>51625258
Welcome to heroic scale.

>>51625265
>Bonus points for not turning him into despicable vilain-sue
People have already been complaining about that for a while.
>>
>>51625292
Objectively false and again no argument can be found. Just insults and a sad attempt at trolling. He has been around for 10K years and spent them waging the long war an building up his forces. His crusades were considered the greatest threats to the Imperium to the point that the Imperium drops everything just to fight them off. With each crusade Abaddon's power grew and even back then it was hinted that his crusades has a hidden agenda behind there. So there is zero evidence of a retcon.

>>51625306
Archaon is a great and developed character with respectable depth. Abaddon as he is now is a cardboard character. He would benefit from receiving the same treatment as Archaon.
>>
>>51625366
>>preferring space maroons to any other army in the game other then Tau.
You need to be 18 years of age or older to post on 4chan dude, I'm not exactly a rules lawyer about this kinda shit but really now, try to keep the MEQ boner hidden in polite company.
>>
Are Erebus and Kor Phaeron butthurt that Abaddon is the Gods' Champion even though he hates them?
>>
>>51625349
Illiteracy isn't cool, man. Not once did I defend GW's wiring in that post. I am, bashing you for hanging on rumors like they were your mothers teats you mental invalid.

>>51625347
Nah, Girlyman will be forgotten like the Ynnari once the next book drops.
>>
>>51625347

If Abaddon is a clone of Horus, he's going to be made huge and given Primarch stats when the Chaos Triumvirate comes out.
>>
>>51625385

>Archaon is a great and developed character with respectable depth.

>'waaah god won't answer me so i'm gonna be an angst atheist about it'
>>
>>51625403
Pretty much. though Lorgar likes Abaddon. To them Abaddon is faithless cretin.
>>
>>51625407

>implying Ultramarines will ever be forgotten or not at the center of attention for any major Imperial comebacks and victories

Are you delusional?
>>
>>51625385
>Objectively false
Nope. When you wage war for ten thousand years with the sorts of advantages that fagbaddon has you better fucking do better then the space soccer hooligans and the aliens ripoffs, and you know what? I'm pretty fucking sure that every fucking threat the imperium has ever fucking faced because the people who write for gee dubs cannot understand pacing even if pacing were to walk up to them, knee them in the balls, take their wallet, and fuck their mother, sister and dog while they are still prone on the ground.
>>
>>51625416
Like i said, a flawed character that's enjoyable to read about. Sigmar and Valten calling him out on his pride and shortsightedness in the End Times was one of the best fluff to come out of the End Times.

>>51625412
Abaddon is not a clone of Horus. Abaddon came out of a vagina. Abaddon killed his own father as a preteen in a coming of age fight.
>>
>>51625387
I'm 29, dude. I played almost every pre-7-ed rulebook spam army save IG, GK,'Nids, BT (when they were their own army) and SoBs.
>>
>>51625433
>>Nope. When you wage war for ten thousand years with the sorts of advantages that fagbaddon has you better fucking do better then the space soccer hooligans and the aliens ripoffs, and you know what? I'm pretty fucking sure that every fucking threat the imperium has ever fucking faced has been called the greatest threat ever because the people who write for gee dubs cannot understand pacing even if pacing were to walk up to them, knee them in the balls, take their wallet, and fuck their mother, sister and dog while they are still prone on the ground.

Fixed.
>>
>>51625433
>with the sorts of advantages

What advantages? Abaddon had to build up his forces from nothing. He leads a barley controlled rabble of manicss, lunatics, and rapists who just as soon kill him as fight for him. Not to mention that the Chaos Gods hate/love relationship with Abaddon complicates things since they help him just as much as they hinder him. Abaddon has no advantages save his own intellect and willpower.

And like it or not, Abaddon is a far greater threat than Orks and nids. Something that was stated again and again in the fluff. So eat your heart out, no-argument man.
>>
>>51617851
>Abbadon is alpharius
>>
>>51625428
Next book gonna be xenos probably. Then they gonna focus on the other primarchs and other plotlines.

The invasion of Baal.
Russ's return as his legion is dying.
Whatever the issue with the Dark Angels and a possible awakening of the Lion.

You won't be getting any ultramarine stuff for a while and they are gonna be another Imperial forces among many.
>>
>>51625433
>When you wage war for ten thousand years with the sorts of advantages that fagbaddon has
Actually waht sorts of advantagers does he have against FUCKING GLAXY SPANNING EMPIRE with virtually limitless resources, while holding a tiny constantly feuding domain in the arse of nowhere which is full of batshit insane omnicaidal lunatics that would happily rob, murder, poison, rape and eat each other if there is no common enemy to distract them (and sometimes even if there IS)?
>>
>>51624831
>He is going to reforge the ruins of the Imperium to the Dark Imperium.

How? The only thing uniting his forces is their hatred for the Imperium. With it destroyed and the Emperor dead, whatever alliances unite them and bind them to Abaddon's command with fracture and break. All the disparate warbands and legions will fall to infighting, fuck off to conquer their own regions, retreat back into the warp etc. In the end it'll just be Abaddon sitting on a partially melted gilded throne amidst the ruins of dead world, listening to the dark laughter of thirsting gods.
>>
>>51625527
>they are gonna be another Imperial forces among many.
>implying there will another Imperial forces outside Guilliman GrandAlliance
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>51625493
>>Abaddon had to build up his forces from nothing.
that works for the first few thousand years, by now that excuse is wearing a bit thin.

>>He leads a barley controlled rabble of manicss, lunatics, and rapists who just as soon kill him as fight for him.
So do ork warbosses with the exception of having to deal with rapists and yet they manage to be more successful at taking worlds.

>>Not to mention that the Chaos Gods hate/love relationship with Abaddon complicates things since they help him just as much as they hinder him. Abaddon has no advantages save his own intellect and willpower.
So in other words he has at least the partial support of 4 incredibly powerful supernatural beings and yet he still can't do jack and shit in comparison to gargams the warboss and his pal stinky the wonder grot.

>>And like it or not, Abaddon is a far greater threat than Orks and nids.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT?!

>>Something that was stated again and again in the fluff.
The fluff contradicts itself and the new fluff is really shitty. Your precious villain-stu wannabe is going to get curbstomped by whatever flavor of the month character GW decides they want to sell a model of.

>>So eat your heart out, no-argument man.
suck my 36 inch long and 12 inch wide hateboner you stupid tripniggerfaggot in stealth mode.
>>
File: Looking into the thread.jpg (125KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Looking into the thread.jpg
125KB, 700x1690px
My word there's a lot of angry people in this thread.
Not that that's a surprise heh.
>>
>>51625578
You ain't fullin' anyone, Matt
>>
>>51625567
The Black Legion are utterly devoted to Abaddon and his vision to the point that when the pylons separated them from the Chaos Gods they gave zero fucks. They will see Abaddon crowned as Dark Emperor. It is their purpose and duty.

As for the others, they are presented with a tough choice. Join Abaddon in his new order OR fight against him for the gods which will only end with most of them being turned into warp soup once the gods take over the galaxy. I imagine only the Word Bearers and the most fanatic of the traitors will defect from Abaddon's side.
>>
>>51617585
Well since Fall of Cadia ended with him explicitly wondering to himself if the galaxy would be torn asunder by the Warp before he even reached Terra, I guess everything being consumed by the Warp is his current ambition.

So...who knows?
>>
>>51625541
The imperium doesn't actually have limitless resources, carnac, you stupid slut. Nor are they immune to factionalism and infighting.
>>
>>51625601
Much as I like Orks I don't see how they've exactly been more 'successful' than Abaddon. Even when all united against a weakened Imperium they lost and Ghazghkull, their current most powerful leader, has virtually never won an engagement in his life.

Abaddon at least won some battles, he's clearly been more successful than the Orks. I wish the Orks were successful at times, but it isn't true to fluff.
>>
>>51625623
But they do basically still win everything always. And large blows, like the Horus Heresy, the Beast Waaagh!!! the loss of the Ultramarines entire first company, are passed over without ever having any lasting consequences of much import in terms of loss.

Most nations, after suffering things like the Beast Waaagh!!! or Horus Heresy would be set back territorially, the Imperium continued to expand.

Not to mention prominent marine forces like the Ultramarines, Dark Angels and Space Wolves have almost never lost any wars
>>
>>51625613
Expanding Eye do not "consume Galaxy into the Warp" ut rether mixes it with a lot of Warp. There are still a lot of humans in the Eye, many planets spoting billion-people sized civilizations that would not be possible in the Warp proper.
>>
>>51625625
Orks are a lot more successful at being a threat because they control so much territory, have practically limitless numbers and when they do unite under a decent warboss inflict absolutely terrible damage. They're the barbarians at the gates and are far more threatening then abbadabbadingdong and his pissant victories ever could be.
>>
>>51625601
>that works for the first few thousand years, by now that excuse is wearing a bit thin.

Time ain't a stable thing in the Eye. And forging alliances and assembling a force that's capable of talking on the Imperium takes time. And Abaddon is successful in that he assembled a force that dwarfs anything Horus ever commanded.

>So in other words he has at least the partial support of 4 incredibly powerful supernatural beings and yet he still can't do jack and shit in comparison to gargams the warboss and his pal stinky the wonder grot.

Again objectively false. You ignored the bit about them hindering him just as much as they help him.

And once again you put forth the bullshit that he didn't do shit and wank the Orks when in the fluff it's widely agreed that the Orks are not a threat.

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT?!

That's what in the fluff. Now act like an adult or this will be the last (you), you get. You do not provide lore or cite anything while I am prepared to.

>So do ork warbosses with the exception of having to deal with rapists and yet they manage to be more successful at taking worlds.

Nope, Orks instinctively follow the Warboss until he falls. Most Orks just want have a goo fight and that's it.

All traitors are treacherous and think about their ambitions firsts and will screw over anyone to get pleasure or get ahead in life.

>The fluff contradicts itself

Stop being a douche. The fluff is consistent about Chaos and Abaddon being the greatest fluff since 3th ED. Again, none argument and bad lies. Why do I bother with guys who PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED/

>suck my 36 inch long and 12 inch wide hateboner you stupid tripniggerfaggot in stealth mode.

Not an argument.
>>
>>51625641
>>Most nations, after suffering things like the Beast Waaagh!!! or Horus Heresy would be set back territorially, the Imperium continued to expand.

Here's the problem with this: The imperium isn't expanding, they are holding firm at 1 million worlds, impressive sure enough, but that on it's own isn't good enough to argue that they always win.
>>
File: 020.jpg (628KB, 1091x1591px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
628KB, 1091x1591px
>>51625657
>and when they do unite under a decent warboss inflict absolutely terrible damage.
Then the Waaagh! is stopped, the different factions break up, and everything goes back to normal for a while. Sounds kinda familiar.
>>
>>51625657
Nope, like i said, the Orks are not a threat. Even when their WHOLE race united as one in the Beast Waaagh!, they were defeated by the Imperium.

And guess what it's said in the Beast series? It's said that the Orks are not the real threat. That the Orks will always fail at their attempts at conquering the galaxy and they shouldn't distract from the main enemy that is Chaos (and Abaddon).

>>51625623
The Imperium does have near limitless resources.

And when great threats arise, they generally stop infighting to take care of the threat. They are the most united of the sapient factions right after the Tau.
>>
>>51625657
There's literally never been damage Orks do that doesn't vanish by the next part of the story.

Even the Beast Arises novel series we're told, in book 12, that already all the damage is undone and the Imperium is stronger than ever. So yeah, still not seeing it.
>>
>>51625687
Nope, the Imperium launched several crusades that expanded its borders a lot. They are called the redemption crusades.

It's like talking about WW2 facts with a German. Equally clueless.
>>
>>51625687
No. The Rulebook even stats the Imperium is larger than its ever been in th 41st millenium, meaning they've been expanding all that time. Additionally we have multiple Crusades that conquer hundreds of worlds and systems at a time.

Also the Ultramarines, Dark Angels and Space Wolves have never lost a war, pretty much, that's a fact. And the Imperium does practically always win, just look at the narrative supplements their in; Damnos, Fenris, Pandorax, Sanctus, Cryptus are all described as Imperium victories. There's also 2nd Armageddon and 1st and 2nd Armageddon war. Not to mention even in Supplements they do lose something in, the original Damocles one where they lost Agrellan, their given victories to make up for it; Voltoris.

Here's an exercise, name a war on the scale of Armageddon or the Tyrannic Wars which has been won by a non-Imperium faction against the Imperium, excluding this one latest event which I am willing to concede, the Fall of Cadia is a major loss for the Imperium.
>>
>>51625687
>The imperium isn't expanding
It's expanding back to it's foemer borders. The only three times Imperium lost large chunks of his teritories for a sizeable timespan it was not because Xenos or Chaos defeted them but because Imperium started fughting itself or making stupid fucking decisions.
>>
>>51625605
Sorry anon, but I am in charge. I wrote End Times before left GW in first, why do you think they hired me again?
>>
>>51625751
Exactly, no outward force, till now, has ever truly endangered the Imperium, only internal ructions do.

Also the Imperium is actually expanding beyond its former borders, its described in the rulebook as being bigger than its ever been before at the beginning of the 41st millenium
>>
>>51625677
>Time ain't a stable thing in the Eye. And forging alliances and assembling a force that's capable of talking on the Imperium takes time. And Abaddon is successful in that he assembled a force that dwarfs anything Horus ever commanded.
And did all of jack and shit with it considering that the Imperium still stands and the pissbitch is likely to get raped by either primarch cock or flavor of the month cock over the coming years.

>>Again objectively false. You ignored the bit about them hindering him just as much as they help him.
No, it isn't false you stupid fuckstain, I mentioned partial support for a reason and orks compose the single largest group of living things in the materium with the exception of the nids and they own stupid numbers of planets and inflict tremendous damage whenever they go on the warpath. In way shape or form are they not a threat, you idiot.

>>That's what in the fluff. Now act like an adult or this will be the last (you), you get. You do not provide lore or cite anything while I am prepared to.
I get that you like gobbling cocks and everything but there have to be some limits to being a tremendously stupid faggot. Orks and Nids are a lesser threat then Chaos is when the two former have vast resources present all over the fucking galaxy and the imperium is determined to try and get them to fight each other, but they are totally less of a threat then the pissbitch and his wondercucks yep.

>>Nope, Orks instinctively follow the Warboss until he falls.
Over simplification. Ork armies have serious problems with infighting even when they gather in large groups, although mostly when they don't have anyone else to fight.

>>Most Orks just want have a goo fight and that's it.
Oh look, it's the one factual statement you have made thus far.

>>All traitors are treacherous and think about their ambitions firsts and will screw over anyone to get pleasure or get ahead in life.
Oh look, ridiculous oversimplifications again.

cont
>>
File: Necro.jpg (173KB, 736x937px) Image search: [Google]
Necro.jpg
173KB, 736x937px
>>51625698
HAHAHAHAHA are you serious?
>>
File: 1486384364074.jpg (17KB, 514x468px) Image search: [Google]
1486384364074.jpg
17KB, 514x468px
>>51624831
Why are you getting mad in a shitpost thread? desu
>>
>>51625786
>>Stop being a douche.
You first faggot.
>>The fluff is consistent about Chaos and Abaddon being the greatest fluff since 3th ED.
lol no.
>>Again, none argument and bad lies. Why do I bother with guys who PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED/
Pot meet kettle, you have business calling other people retarded carnac.

>Not an argument.
I don't feel any suction you fucking homophile, hurry the fuck up, my cock doesn't suck itself.
>>
>>51625787
?
>>
>>51625786
>And did all of jack and shit with it considering that the Imperium still stands and the pissbitch is likely to get raped by either primarch cock or flavor of the month cock over the coming years.

Except that the Imperium in collapsing in front of his assault and an entire Segmentum has went dark with another being in hot trouble. Again, bad at the lore.

>I mentioned partial support f

He doesn't rely on them, though.

>rks compose the single largest group of living things in the materium with the exception of the nids and they own stupid numbers of planets and inflict tremendous damage

They inflicted less damage than Abaddon's Crusades and also they are still a non-threat going by the Beast Waaagh! series. Like it's been said, the Ork united as race against the Imperium. The Imperium alone beat them back and all the Orks did was forgotten in a decade.

>I get that you like gobbling cocks and everything but there have to be some limits to being a tremendously stupid faggot. Orks and Nids are a lesser threat then Chaos is when the two former have vast resources present all over the fucking galaxy and the imperium is determined to try and get them to fight each other, but they are totally less of a threat then the pissbitch and his wondercucks yep.

Again, bad fluff knowledge. Daemons outnumber Orks and Tyranids combined. The walls of reality are the only things keeping them out and the corrosive energies of the Warp. Abaddon basically cracked the walls open and now daemons and the Warp are pouring inside the galaxy and if not stopped it's game over as the galaxy drown in the Warp.

Orks and Tyranids cannot hope top match this galaxy devastation in its scope and swiftness.
>>
>>51625857
>Over simplification. Ork armies have serious problems with infighting even when they gather in large groups, although mostly when they don't have anyone else to fight.

Ork infight when they have nothing to fight. During a Waaaagh! they are infight less because they are dominated by their Warboss and nobs. Orks during the Beast Waaagh! for example were supremely organized and coordinated.

>Oh look, it's the one factual statement you have made thus far.

All of my mine were factual. Yours were just idiotic.

>Oh look, ridiculous oversimplifications again.

Truth you mean

>You first faggot.

I am gentlemen through and through.

>lol no.

None argument. You basically conceded a loss.

>you have business calling other people retarded carnac.

Indeed I do, What state the obvious, retard?

>I don't feel any suction you fucking homophile, hurry the fuck up, my cock doesn't suck itself.

Ad hom. Also a concession.
>>
>>51625875
why state*
>>
File: Sad Ork.jpg (132KB, 623x511px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Ork.jpg
132KB, 623x511px
Lets add up the claims with no support.

>There has been a retcon for Abaddon

No evidence was provided.

>Orks did more damage and are a threat

Worse than no evidence. Orks did not only not do as much damage as Chaos and Tyranids they have been stated to be a non-threat compared to the others.

The whole thing about the Orks being an unstoppable force once united was debunked in the Beast series when an Imperium weakened by political shenanigans slapped them down.

>Necrodermis is not Living Metal

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>51625857
>Except that the Imperium in collapsing in front of his assault and an entire Segmentum has went dark with another being in hot trouble. Again, bad at the lore.
In other words, the faggot writers are desperately trying to buff up what has become a joke character by suddenly rewriting him to be successful.

That's nice. Oh and the modern fluff(FLUFF, NOT LORE YOU IMBECILIC USED CUMRAG) is fucking shit, so being bad at is a mark of pride to me.

>>He doesn't rely on them, though.
Not really relevant as without that partial support he wouldn't be capable of jack and shit.

>>They inflicted less damage than Abaddon's Crusades and also they are still a non-threat going by the Beast Waaagh! series.
Take that stupid series and shove it up your ass you stupid niggerfaggot. The orks control a large swathe of the galaxy, have far more resources then the pissbitch and his wondercucks and you like sucking cock out back of the seven eleven at 2 in the morning.

>>Again, bad fluff knowledge
Oh fucking please retard, demons typically can only manifest under very specific circumstances and their numbers in the materium are quite limited in comparison to the orks and nids in comparison.

>>The walls of reality are the only things keeping them out and the corrosive energies of the Warp. Abaddon basically cracked the walls open and now daemons and the Warp are pouring inside the galaxy and if not stopped it's game over as the galaxy drown in the Warp.
Yes yes, the new fluff says that the fuckboy is the now the wondercunt, what you fail to realize is that the new fluff is retarded garbage designed to sell ever increasing numbers of models to obnoxious children flush with their parents money to spend.

>>Orks and Tyranids cannot hope top match this galaxy devastation in its scope and swiftness.
Maybe in the magical realm your dumbass inhabits where gee dubs authorial fiat still matters worth a damn, but the simple reality here is that chaos won't amount to jack shit.
>>
>>51625930
>In other words

In other words, you threw words in my mouth and provided zero evidence of a retcon or a rewrite.

>Not really relevant as without that partial support he wouldn't be capable of jack and shit.

Actually, he would. He didn't rely on them for many of his Crusades. It's only in the 13th BlacK Crusade that he got their Undivided support.

>Take that stupid series and shove it up your ass you stupid niggerfaggot. The orks control a large swathe of the galaxy, have far more resources then the pissbitch and his wondercucks and you like sucking cock out back of the seven eleven at 2 in the morning.

No, I won't.You don't get to dismiss the lore. Orks just plainly suck at being a galactic threat. They pooled their resources of their entire reacetogether in the Beast Waaagh! and still it wasn't enough.

>Oh fucking please retard, demons typically can only manifest under very specific circumstances and their numbers in the materium are quite limited in comparison to the orks and nids in comparison.

Not with the Walls of reality being non-existent since Eye destroyed them, dumbass.

>Yes yes, the new fluff says that the fuckboy is the now the wondercunt, what you fail to realize is that the new fluff is retarded garbage designed to sell ever increasing numbers of models to obnoxious children flush with their parents money to spend.

It isn't new that the Chaos Gods want to destroy the walls of reality. It's been here since 3th ED. Go check the main rulebook 3th ED, the Emperor section. Page 21, IIRC.

>Maybe in the magical realm

In the fluff since 3th ED, newfag
>>
>>51625977
>>No, I won't.You don't get to dismiss the FLUFF IT IS CALLED FLUFF YOU CUM DROOLING RETARD.
Yes actually I do faggot, especially when the new FLUFF is so fucking terrible and such a blatant example of gee dubs building up to yet another fucking AoS style cluster fuck.

>>In the fluff since 3th ED, newfag
Know what else has been in the fluff for a while? That the nids are going to eat the whole galaxy if the orcs don't burn it first, and thus no, you don't actually get to make the claims you make outside of again, blatantly shitty fluff designed to push ever more models into the hands of obnoxious children.
>>
File: 1460360835624.jpg (191KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
1460360835624.jpg
191KB, 760x596px
>>51617851
Basically this.
>>
>>51626015
>Yes actually I do faggot, especially when the new FLUFF is so fucking terrible and such a blatant example of gee dubs building up to yet another fucking AoS style cluster fuck.

1-GW stated that they won't AoS the setting.
2-Orks were never a serious faction or a serious player in the main narrative of the setting. Their job since their creation is to act as the filler and be a comedic relief faction.

>Know what else has been in the fluff for a while?

The fact that Chaos is the greatest threat compared to the lesser threats of the nids and Orks? That's old too.

Quit being hysteric.
>>
>all this shitposting
>not a single mention of what would really happen

oh come the fuck on, we all know what would happen because the narrative demands it. 40k is basically a sort of warped (no pun intended) and radically mEtaL morality play so we know exactly what would happen if abaddon succeeded. he is madman possessed by the allure of ruinous powers. as SOON as he defeated the imperium and assumed the golden throne, he would realize that he is a battletorn monster forged by the fires of unrelenting war. he is an abomination who cannot know peace, a beast shaped by a paradigm that he cannot escape. abbadon is not abbadon the emperor, he is abbadon the despoiler, and he will always be that. he would realize that everything was a bullshit fever dream and all that he fought for was a joke cooked up by this garbage universe.

after that, he would either give up, throw his helmet down in despair and order his closest advisors to execute him, or he would just #yolo and give himself entirely to chaos, continuing to plunder the galaxy and destroying the empire he was hoping to create.
>>
>>51626055
>1-GW stated that they won't AoS the setting.
And you're stupid enough to believe them apparently.

>2-Orks were never a serious faction or a serious player in the main narrative of the setting. Their job since their creation is to act as the filler and be a comedic relief faction.
Aha no. This is blatant bullshit.

>>The fact that Chaos is the greatest threat compared to the lesser threats of the nids and Orks? That's old too.
Nids and Orks are more then capable of Eating and Burning the galaxy respectively, but they are somehow a lesser threat. No I don't think so, moron. Even the older fluff contradicts itself at times although it is of higher quality then the newer garbage that is being put out.
>>
>>51626055
>1-GW stated that they won't AoS the setting.
>Yet still Gathering Storm repeating almost all steps of EndTimes
May be they implied that there will be no unverse explosion?
>>
>>51626055
Tbh I gotta be with that anon, any fluff where chaos is more than a backgeound threat and Abaddon more than a regional power is so stupid I'm going to feel free to ignore it. GW can do whatever they want with the setting, it's not going to change my idea and my view of 40k.
>>
>>51626109
>>Yet still Gathering Storm repeating almost all steps of EndTimes

Where is Nagash? Where is the Siege of Altdorf? Where are the Glotkin? Where is the part where a faction is forced to leave the setting with space ships? Where is the setting exploding button?

The latest statement says that this war is going last centuries.
>>
File: 1485525209251.jpg (19KB, 479x335px) Image search: [Google]
1485525209251.jpg
19KB, 479x335px
>mfw Gathering Storm means we get more Abaddon the single most boring character in Games Workshop / Citadels entire history.

I'm excited for the plot moving forward but having to read more about this insufferable top knotted faggot is just the goddamn worst
>>
File: Khaine.png (826KB, 855x463px) Image search: [Google]
Khaine.png
826KB, 855x463px
>>51626139
Where is KHAINE?
>>
Hi. Anyone know where to find Ciaphis Cain audiobooks for free?
>>
>>51618795
>Entire thread premise is wanking to Chaos sig character
>'Stop wanking to your Chaos legion!'
Just another day in /40k/
>>
>>51626139
>Where is Nagash?
More likely will appear soon (but we already have Trazyn and Ynnead).
And btw, I said
>almost all steps of EndTimes

>Where is the Siege of Altdorf?
In the next books, Thousand Sons besieging McCrage and Red Corsairs ambushing Ultramarines fleet.
>Where are the Glotkin?
CSM
>>51626158
Ynnari? Just like in ET
Messiah cames from Dark kin's lands (Commoragh), United elves faction and Chaos kills all other factions (craftworlds and Commoragh) and joins to humans (Guilliman).
>>
File: 171.jpg (1MB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
171.jpg
1MB, 1700x2200px
>>51626182
>>Entire thread premise is wanking to Chaos sig character
Dunno if you could really call it that, when the OP evidently sees Abaddon as Failbaddon and expects others to do the same. That's what got Carnac so triggered after all.

Plus, out of all Traitor Marines, the Alpha Legion are subject to particularly egregious levels of memery.
>Alpha Legion
>Traitor
>>
>>51626169
Yes
>>
>>51626275
Want to share at all?
>>
>>51626280
Didn't say I know it. But someone somewhere definitely do. He wouldn't share either.
>>
>>51626290
Also audiobooks are cancer. Learn to fucking read.
>>
>>51626261
The thing is that Carnac needs to fuck off though. Mostly because he doesn't understand the point of these threads, 40k was originally not meant to be a serious setting and then it got all serious around the 3rd or 4th edition and that just doesn't work well or at all with the over the top grimdark of the setting. A thread like this is all about recapturing that old feel of 40k when it was meant to be all humorous and absurd simply for the sake of absurdity.

Idiots like Carnac who both really like srs bzns 40k and who also don't understand that there are certain threads where they are simply unwanted can only shit up a thread like this. Especially when you consider the perfectly understandable disdain for games workshop that many people on /tg/ feel.
>>
>>51626323
Serious or not serious, there are facts that you guys are lying about. Trying to rewrite history to bit your biased immature views. Go to /a/ or /co/ and try to spread misinformation about an/a anime/cartoon. Like lets take the silliest one, Yander over Wonder. If you do that, they will eviscerate you.

Nobody likes douches and nobody likes liars especially the guys who believe the shit they spout. I mean fuck sake they are people who still think that Trazyn blew up Cadia with pylons weeks after FoC was released. Even the so called 40K expert Arch Warhammer fell to this this misinformation and spread it to his thousands of fans. You literally make actual fluff discussion hard with your crap. stop it or else.
>>
>>51626405
Wander over Yonder*
>>
>>51626405
>Arch Warhammer
>40k expert
I lol'd
In FB maybe, but certaintly not in 40k
>>
>>51626468
>FB

He sucks there too. The youtube wraham guys are atrocious
>>
>>51626494
>The youtube guys are atrocious
fix'd
>>
>>51626405
>>stop it or else
Or fucking what, carnac? You'll leave? Good fucking riddance you fucking autist.

>>immature views
40k isn't a mature setting, mostly because srs bzns 40k is still laughable, you're just laughing at it rather then with it.

>>Go to /a/ or /co/
Both of those places are full of dumbfucks like you, why would I go there and why the fuck would I want /tg/ to be like them? Fuck off.
>>
>>51626598
I ain't gonna leave but you gonna learn what's else. Also your whole post is a non-argument and also an admission of deliberate shitposting.

Anyways FYI, the whole 40K isn't serious is a recent fabrication. The developers old and new never saw their setting as a joke setting and we have their commentary in interviews and the like. So what we have here is an immature brat pretending to be an oldfag and trying to force his view on the setting with zero evidence.
>>
File: guitar nm.jpg (22KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
guitar nm.jpg
22KB, 350x350px
>>51626727
I can't hear you over this noise marine playing his fucking electric guitar too loud.

40k did indeed start as an over the top cheesy setting, but people confuse that with "joke setting". it's more like it was being extreme but self aware, in the same way that modern capeshit movies are still absurd but not really "joke movies".

There's a difference between satire and camp.
>>
>>51617759
kek'd
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.