[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Edgelord chapter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Minotaurs_Livery.jpg (73KB, 350x293px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaurs_Livery.jpg
73KB, 350x293px
I'd like to get into 40k again after a long hiatus and would like to play a good edgelord chapter of SM. I'd rather not limit myself to the pedestrian first founding chapters, this would really fly in the face of my contrarian nature.

Leaning towards Minotaurs
>reputation for being unusually xenophobic
>do not work well with other Imperial military units
>often dispatched against other marines...they relish this
>historical records of them were suppressed for 1000 years by the high lords of terra
>return to the history books after with new well behaved mannerisms
>literally genocided by the high lords and replaced by well behaved cucks

Can anyone offer up a better edgelord chapter?
>>
>>51607727

Minotaurs lean more towards asshole than edgelord, much like Marines Malevolent. Carcharodons are a bit more edgy. Flesh Tearers are super edgy.
>>
File: Asterion.png (266KB, 298x374px) Image search: [Google]
Asterion.png
266KB, 298x374px
Minotaurs are awesome.
>Look cool
>Fluffy for them to fight any battle
>Excuse to have lots of cool Forge World models (they are a rich chapter)
>Noted on battlefield to have lots of dreadnoughts
>Edgy as fuck chapter master
What is not to like?
>>
File: FleshTearer2.jpg (183KB, 872x954px) Image search: [Google]
FleshTearer2.jpg
183KB, 872x954px
>>51607994
This guy knows.
>>
>>51607727
silly question perhaps, but will this involve space marines with the heads of bulls? because you couldn't just do some of them. a horned bull head would not fit inside any sort of power armour helmet...
>>
File: IMG_3372.jpg (33KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3372.jpg
33KB, 250x345px
>>51607727
Marines Malevolent.

These guys piss off the Salamanders on purpose
>>
>>51607994
Asshole and edgelord are pretty equivalent.
>>
>>51608419

You can be an asshole without being edgy. Not all edgelords are assholes. At least in the aggressive or intentional sense.
>>
>>51608440
If you're playing a chapter because they're assholes, that qualifies as being edgy.
>>
>>51607994
>>51608159
Mmm did some reading, they're pretty fucking edgy. Also have nice shoulder pads available so I don't have to paint that fucking heraldry by hand. And a good excuse to get ahold of some noice BA units.
>>
>>51608386
Definitely not edgy enough. They've got the right idea but just don't cut it when it comes to the crunch.
>>
>>51607727
Iron hands and successors score high on the autistic test imo.

>Cold, emotionless approach to situation
>Mission is the foremost important no matter how collateral damages
>Flesh is weak
>Guardsmen and civilians therefore are irrelevant
>>
>>51608859
That's definitely true. Iron hands have a fucking shit colour scheme though, Sons of Medusa on the other hand are stellar on the other hand. Basically the same chapter so bionics everywhere too for autismo roboto aesthetic.
>>
>>51609112
>Sons of Medusa on the other hand are stellar on the other hand.
Why does the second "on the other hand" need to be there? Are you dense?
>>
>>51608079
>What's not to like

Being a teamkilling faggot that has to bow and lick the boots of the petty, corrupt mortals of the High Council.
>>
>>51607727
Mortifactors.
They were featured in the Ultrasmurfs Omnibus.
Basically a chapter that reveres the dead so hard they eat and taxidermize their fallen brothers, then wear their bones on their armor.

Their chapter master have a power scythe made out of spines and rib plates, and their librarians are known for a particularly nasty ritual in which they glimpse the future by having another brother drink blood, then puking it out, then drinking that while getting high.
>>
>>51610351
He plays 40k. Duh.
>>
File: Black-dragon-crop.jpg (484KB, 714x983px) Image search: [Google]
Black-dragon-crop.jpg
484KB, 714x983px
>snik
>nothing personal bub
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.