[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTG Standard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Riparian-Tiger-Kaladesh-Spoiler.png (189KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
Riparian-Tiger-Kaladesh-Spoiler.png
189KB, 265x370px
Need help with my green tiger aggro deck what do you think ?

Sorcery (16)

4x Attune with Aether
4x Hunt the Weak
4x Larger Than Life
4x Nature's Way

Creature (16)

4x Aetherstream Leopard
4x Longtusk Cub
4x Riparian Tiger
4x Scrounging Bandar

Instant (4)

4x Highspire Infusion

Artifact (2)

2x Woodweaver's Puzzleknot

Land (22)

22x Forest

Sideboard (4)

4x Appetite for the Unnatural
>>
>>51607526
Need 4 Aether Hubs

Purr/10
>>
>>51607621
neew to this standard what the symbol in the middle of the aether hub mean is that a mana symbol of my choice ?
>>
>>51607737
The diamond is a colorless mana, you can't pay for colored mana with it, only the generic mana of the card
For example, your Riparian Tiger cost 3 generic mana and 2 green mana
With Aether Hub, you can pay for one of those 3 generic mana but not for any of the 2 green mana, unless you activate the second ability of Aether Hub
>>
>>51607764
ty didnt know that was the colorless mana symbol
>>
besides the complete and utter lack of removal, how is this thopter deck?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/tribal-thopters-1/
>>
>>51607764
so if i tap it i get 1 colorless mana

if I tap it and pay a energy token i get 1 mana of my choice and 1 colorless mana ?
>>
>>51607810
No
Aether Hub has two activated abilities
1. Tap it to had 1 colorless mana
2. Tap it and pay 1 energy to had 1 mana of the color of your choice
>>
>>51607826
oh ok ty
>>
>>51607803
Remove all Pilgrim's Eye and had more lands to replace them

I would also decrease the number of Snare Thopter and increase the number of Efficient Construction and/or Whirlermaker, but that's up to you
>>
>>51607839
are the pilgrim's not just as good as lands? or is it because they're going to rotate out soon?
>>
>>51607873
They are not as good as lands in your case:

1) You don't have enough lands
2) You don't have that much colored sources so the fixing provided by Pilgrim's is useless
3) Because of the second point, 3 mana for only a 1/1 flying is too much
>>
>>51607920
>not enough lands
do the eyes not help tutor out the lands?
>it's not so much fixing as it is enauring a land can be dropped with a body attached to it.
>only 1/1 flying
being both an artifact creature and a thopter ensures that it is more than likely not just going to be a 1/1 flyer and if it is then that means I'm either eraly enough in the game where drawing that extra land is helping or, in the case of later in the game, I've already lost because there's nothing else on the board doing anything when this artifact creature thopter enters the field.

I somewhat understand your reasoning, but it seems like you're not considering what this card does when synergized with the rest of the deck.
>>
>>51608167
>>51608167
>>not enough lands
>do the eyes not help tutor out the lands?
It does
But too late since it costs 3 MANA
Also like I said, most of your deck is artifacts so you don't care much about nothing the right colors to cast a spell

>but it seems like you're not considering what this card does when synergized with the rest of the deck.
Yea, you have the Mimics and Chiefs to make it bigger
But it doesn't change the fact that you need to cut off nonland cards to add more land because 20 isn't enough
I would cut off the Pilgrim's for that but it's your shot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.