[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 394
Thread images: 51

File: 8d2dfb8e8f4b4787137efa7bfac5df6c.jpg (481KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
8d2dfb8e8f4b4787137efa7bfac5df6c.jpg
481KB, 752x1062px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Where were you when the great Myth-Weavers apocalypse happened? How will you be rebuilding your sheets, wallowing in despair, and/or killing yourself?

>HELPFUL TIP: If you want to ask for advice or information on a build or character, explain what sources (1st- and 3rd-party) are allowed and if you already have a theme or concept in mind.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Avowed Playtest 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Avowed Playtest 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rV7kaF9JL2gw9xQalkEnlEDL9WXtbsaCqNABm_pLIgc/edit?usp=sharing

Spheres of Might previews:
Part 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aLaYQEFAWU4zQBx58boJPPaySLgJc0Emmw9eKyIJeGI/
Part 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pyLq03W2ju58PcKOUq5YXoFowf_weBNzuWtjCMdINXk/edit
Part 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-LAt9Ti5pcnvHY4KnFRuItCjqtGM-YJC5r_0zXiKKUk/edit

Old Thread: >>51600178
>>
File: 1466221509244.gif (1MB, 370x270px) Image search: [Google]
1466221509244.gif
1MB, 370x270px
Made the bad decision of posing the question at the end of the last thread, so I'll post it here instead:

What's a good 3rd party adventure path? We've already played (and died on) Way of the Wicked.
>>
What's the best class to gestalt with a low-Cha Barbarian who begins level 1 with a fly speed.
>>
File: 1398116830159.jpg (173KB, 1140x752px) Image search: [Google]
1398116830159.jpg
173KB, 1140x752px
>>51606064
It feels like all my old friends are gone. I remember the times where I was bored or lonely and I would revisit my old character sheets and nostalgia about adventures long past as I read their journal entries.

I really regret duplicating and sorting my sheets then deleting the year old originals.
>>
Here is yet another update to Bloodforge: Infusions: Esoteric Energies:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/rmw8pi

Unfortunately, the email did not mention what, specifically was actually updated.

Of particular note in this document is the new Mixed Blood trait, which replaces the Mixed Blood feat from the original Bloodforge 1. It is now considerably easier to count as just about any type or subtype you desire, while gaining bonuses out of it. This means that you can pick up feats like Altered Life, Unnatural Vitality, Vestigial Wings, and/or Aerial Wings far more easily now.

If you enjoy this product, consider purchasing it on the Dreamscarred Press website:
http://dreamscarred.com/product/bloodforge-infusions-esoteric-energies/
>>
File: All my friends are gone.jpg (171KB, 910x607px) Image search: [Google]
All my friends are gone.jpg
171KB, 910x607px
>>51606167
>This is the closest thing as I can get to relating to this guy
>>
>>51606152
Alchemist for Mutagen+Rage memes
>>
File: 1474655515829.png (436KB, 669x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1474655515829.png
436KB, 669x1100px
https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34991

Why the hell is everyone calling someone who DOESN'T immediately forgive the admin a "troll"?
>>
So now I'm building my character for shattered star.

The plan is quite literally involving a shattered star. He is a Witch/Fighter likely.

The plan is to go Myrmidon Fighter. On the wizard side at level 5 he will head into Stargazer.

Now the part of the back story I am working on is this. He was a student, an astronomer and meteorite hunter. He was extremely interested in sky metals and the like. He at some point in the past was caught in the explosion of a meteorite's impact and lost his right arm/part of the leg/right eye/portion of his flank. The idea is that he found something at the epicenter of the explosion. Either from the meteorite or uncovered by it, that lead him on the path first to the Pathfinder Society and then to Maginmar towards recovering the Shattered Star.

I'm going to be using the Prosthetic rules to replace his limbs and possibly thinking of paying for a regeneration later.

How dumb does this sound?

Also I am considering switching to a different second half, however all the partial initiators seem to be either Charisma or Wisdom based rather than int. Maybe the Polymath instead?
>>
>>51606064
I still have her old sprite, but I was thinking about rerolling anyway. So, this oughta go well enough.
>>
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4598188/tentative-party-subject-to-change-based-on-schedules

>Kimbrely dropped out
>Kagerou dropped out

>Nemone gets in

No justice.
>>
>>51606064
>Where were you when the great Myth-Weavers apocalypse happened?
What happened?
I never used myth-weavers, I always keep my character sheets on my home pc.
>>
>>51606259
>You never stated what time
>You're right, bye
Players, talk to your DMs to get a feel for their schedule.
>>
>>51606310
All data from after July of last year was lost.

I am mourning the loss of characters for three current campaigns and one backup character in case one dies that took 3 days to build the first time
>>
>>51606310
Literally everything from up to about 6-7 months ago got nuked due to a cock-up, so everyone that had new sheets between that time and now is gone.
>>
Is Flying Blade any good as a Swashbuckler archetype? If not, is there a better way to ranged swashbuckler?
>>
>>51606430
iirc you got your choices of Flying Blade and Picaroon. You've got your choices between Throwing Weapons or Firearms.

Quick Draw + Blinkback Belt with your choice(s) of daggers/starknives and you're set on Flying Blade. Meanwhile, Firearms are what they are.

I tried doing Flying Blade once, but when we hit level 3 I swapped my character out for a different character (Life Oracle) to suit the party's needs.

Originally, I intended on doing a Flying Blade + Knife Master rogue mix, but never got to finish it.
>>
>>51606336
He DID say the time though.
>>
File: shizuka.jpg (106KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shizuka.jpg
106KB, 848x1200px
>mfw I'm trying to remember what all Shizuka had

At some point i'm just entering pure bullshit mode.
>>
File: FaBsuXs.jpg (97KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
FaBsuXs.jpg
97KB, 636x900px
>>51606519
same

my chains rattle with anger
>>
>>51606519
I know you wanted to be Jetstream Sam personality wise, But did you also make her like him game play wise?
>>
>>51606550
Oh yes.

Bushi Warder/Kensai Bladebound Magus

I know the broad strokes of my character build, but the specifics aren't things that stick in my head

I think I remembered all her traits and drawbacks
>>
>>51606564
Bushi ZS warder*

I think I've got the feats back in order too

And her armor and weapons are all simple enough.
>>
>>51606569
Time for the Real test
do you remember the gear?
>>
>>51606310
Retards who didn't keep offline backups getting massively bothered that a server glitch dumped all data from 08/2016 onwards.
>>
>>51606586
I only had like three meaningful pieces of gear, an Effortless Lace for the Katana, the Blackblade Katana itself.. And I think a Haramaki? There was a few more things but fuck if I know... Don't know skills or what all my maneuvers known were either
>>
File: 1486084118500.jpg (309KB, 705x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486084118500.jpg
309KB, 705x800px
The Myth-Weavers guy wrote a post-mortem to explain the gross incompetence that happened!

https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=12138250#post12138250
>>
>>51606587
Some people didn't keep offline backups because they thought there was some degree of competence behind myth weavers; at least enough to have some contingency in a case like this
>>
>>51606376
>>51606386
>>51606587
Wow, that is a massive fuck up.
To wit, what are the odds of something like this happening? Saying that they are "retards" is just being a cuntwaffle.
>>
Are there any "must have" archetypes for Barbarian? Invulnerable Rager seems like one
>>
>>51606191

Same anon as >>51606152, but what's the alternative for a high-mid charisma Barbarian?
>>
>>51606612
Hey, he recognizes that he fucked up, and by a lot

Not sure what more I could ask for at this point
>>
>>51606064

how would you build Ameiko Kaijitsu in Gestalt?

Bonus round: must include Bard in some way.
>>
>>51606663
bard/swashbuckler
>>
>>51606627
fatigue immunity from Oracle
>>
>>51606627
If you're going to be a mid-high cha Barb why not just be a Bloodrager?
>>
>>51606627
Pretty much the same. Alchemist | Barbarian is a great gestalt as long as your Int isn't 7.

If you don't like the idea of the combination, you could go with Oracle for fatigue immunity with the Lame curse so you can Rage cycle efficiently at level 5
>>
>>51606626
Invulnerable Rager is good, but it got nerfed slightly recently thanks to FAQ. Armored Hulk is also a favorite of mine. Savage Technologist and Urban Barbarian are also used pretty often for certain builds.
>>
>>51606683
>Invulnerable Rager is good, but it got nerfed slightly recently thanks to FAQ

What changed?
>>
>>51606699
It is no longer compatible with the Increased Damage Reduction Rage Power, so you can't stack your DR/- as well as before.

It's probably still the best Barb archetype with Stalwart and Come And Get Me synergy, but it's slightly less best than it was before
>>
>>51606699
The resident dev team soothsayer decreed that Invulnerable Rager is no longer allowed to take the Damage Reduction rage power, despite said power being on the list of recommended rage powers for the archetype.
>>
Jesus christ how does grappling/pinned/prone interact I'm fucking dying.
>>
What's the deal with weapon chords?
>>
>>51606727
>>51606728
>The resident dev team soothsayer decreed that Invulnerable Rager is no longer allowed to take the Damage Reduction rage power, despite said power being on the list of recommended rage powers for the archetype.

Brilliant. What does Urban Barbarian do?
>>
>>51606783
>Brilliant. What does Urban Barbarian do?
Opens up a DEX based barbarian
>>
>>51606682
I'm not super familiar with Alchemist as a class since I've played more 3.5 and dropped off around the time Pathfinder became the biggest game in town. But if you're willing to bear with answering a few questions:

What are the main combat-relevant class features and mechanics for Alchemists?

Which of their abilities have good synergy with Barbarians?

Do they have any super cool utility abilities besides brewing potions?
>>
>>51606822
The guy on the left seems like a cool dude and the guy on the right seems like he wouldn't be a very sensitive lover.

>What are the main combat-relevant class features and mechanics for Alchemists?
Mutagen

>Which of their abilities have good synergy with Barbarians?
Mutagen

>Do they have any super cool utility abilities besides brewing potions?
Mutagen
>>
Would you allow a Rakshasa Tiefling for Fienidish Sorcery to Apply for a Rakshasa Bloodline Sorcerer?
>>
>>51606822
>What are the main combat-relevant class features and mechanics for Alchemists?
Basically all of them, but for this gestalt, you will want to focus on the Mutagen, since it gives a +4 to Str that stacks with pretty much every other possible bonus to Str, and can scale with Discoveries

>Which of their abilities have good synergy with Barbarians?
Mostly just mutagen, but that's all you really need

>Do they have any super cool utility abilities besides brewing potions?
The Vivisectionist Archetype gives them sneak attack instead of bombs, and since bombs are not good unless you invest heavily into Int, there is no real reason not to take this archetype.
>>
>>51606773
Pinned supersedes grappling, it is a direct upgrade.
Pinned and Prone stack in terms of disadvantages.
>>51606775
They allow you to pick up a dropped weapon as a minor action.
>>
>>51606612
Holy shit the incompetence.
>>
>>51606822
>pic

She looks uncomfortable. I don't blame her, that outfit has got to be all kinds of impractical and those two nearly-naked men are /not/ helping by using her horns as armrests. I mean, that's just rude.

>>51606064
A'ight /pfg/, this is probably a dumb question, but is there any way to "draw aggro," so to speak, besides the Compel Hostility spell?
>>
>>51606910 (me)
Also sneak attack isn't really utility, but it is a relevant thing to add on to the character.

Basically the Alchemist can do anything the Rogue can do, but it is generally more competent than the Rogue.
>>
>>51606897
Sure. I personally think it was a stupid thing that they don't automatically count for that, same as Dhampir with the Undead bloodline.
>>
>>51606930
>A'ight /pfg/, this is probably a dumb question, but is there any way to "draw aggro," so to speak, besides the Compel Hostility spell?
Is 3pp allowed here? If so, the Warder's Armiger's Mark imposes on whoever you hit a penalty on attack rolls and forces concentration checks on spells against any target that isn't you.
>>
>>51606940
Makes sense to me.
>>
>>51606930
You mean is there any way to force enemies to confront you in order to fulfill the whole "tank/frontliner" appeal?
No, not really, outside the Warden's Armiger Mark and a handful of maneuvers.
>>
>>51606930
There might be something in PoW, but aside from that not really unless you want to issue challenges like a Samurai.
>>
>>51606822
Soo to give you more then this guy >>51606861

The alchemist has a few different ways to fight depending on the archetype but because you're going Barb go with Vivisectionist. It trades out bombs for Sneak Attack.

The other big thing next to mutagen is discoveries. Which can get you Wings, which you might want so you can Pounce flying creatures.

Hope this helped.
>>
>>51606958
>>51606972
>>51606976
I'll check specifically with the GM, since I'm not sure how much of PoW is allowed. Thanks!
>>
Well

I think I've got most of it done

Fuck me this was annoying
>>
>>51606958
>>51606972
>>51606976
There's also the Guardian sphere from SoM and the Intimidating Taunt vigilante talent from Legendary Villains - Vigilantes.
>>
>>51606539

How much did you lose and which ones were in active games?
>>
Spell like abilities take a turn (usually), but do they require incantations or are they recognized in any way by someone else?
>>
>>51607038
20+ characters

only 2 in games because i suck at apps ;w;
>>
>>51606861
>>51606930
Treat your dorafs well!

>Mutagen
So it's a straight buff and most of the discoveries are body horror buffs that work well with a barbarian? I notice vestigial arms can be used to wield weapons. Can you use it to duel-wield two two-handed weapons?

>>51606979
I'm actually playing a Strix, so I'm starting with a fly speed. But thanks!
>>
As a sorceror, can you remove a bloodline granted spell on an even (4 or above) level up?
>>
>>51607077
>Can you use it to duel-wield two two-handed weapons?
If you could, the penalties would be enormous.
>>
>>51607051
Damn, makes me glad I didn't stumble on Myth until the RotJR games popped up.

And don't say they suck! I'm sure they're great!
>>
>>51607090
Should it be though? You are technically using two hands on each weapon.
>>
>>51607045
They can still be identified via knowledge/spellcraft, still require concentration checks if threatened, struck, etc.
>>
>>51607045
Standard Action, sorry.
>>
Well.. Shizuka is mostly back
>>
>>51607105
So, if you use them for two-weapon fighting you will eat penalties. IF you're GM is nice an lets you take multiweapon fighting then the penalty is only -4/-4.

If you're using Two-Weapon Fighting it's still -4 /-4 and you'll have to deal with the stupid virtual handedness FAQ
>>
What's the best class to Gestalt with Vigilante?
>>
>>51607164
Depends entirely what you're going to do with Vigilante
>>
>>51607145
Totally fair. Those extra arms are probably better for other stuff anyway, like holding a shield and a wizard staff unlocked via UMD.
>>
>>51607077
>Playing a Strix
I forgot this started with a request for a barb that could fly at 1st lv. Woops.

So other possible useful discoveries for this character things like Spontaneous Healing, which gives you a pseudo fast healing ability.

>twfing great swords.
You Could, bit the penalties would be pretty high.
>>
>>51607164
What kind of Vigilante do you want to be? There's a lot of archetypes and options, so it depends on the idea you want to run with.
>>
>>51607164
What archetypes do you have on Vigilante?
>>
Player of mine decided to make a racist character, and rolled randomly a few races he hates. Ended up with Dwarves, Drow, and Gnomes. He was deciding on some slurs for them.

When we got to it he ended up not telling me till calling one that. He met a dwarf and later confided in another NPC that "he wouldn't work alongside a dwigger".

As I GM I saw half the players were offended, half thought it was funny, at that moment I couldn't help but burst out laughing. For some reason it was just how he said it, it ended up hilarious to me.
>>
universalist wizard any good?
>>
>>51607172
>>51607224
>>51607233

I really like the Wildsoul, even though it's just an excuse to be an animal-themed cape on the down-low.
>>
>>51607327
Not really
>>
>>51607327
>>51607342
You're almost always better off choosing a school unless you want to be a crafter then choose the arcane builder subschool.
>>
I'm reading a huge debate on the Paizo forums about whether or not PrC (with caster levels) progress certain spell relevant features, such as learning new spells or advancing wizard school powers as wizards, gaining bloodline spells as sorcerer and similar stuff.

What's your take on this?
>>
So how good is the human paladin's FCB?
>>
>>51607363
To me this is particularly interesting because some school powers explicitly reference caster levels and others do wizard levels, where it makes me wonder whether this is an oversight.
>>
I'm playing a Pathwalker psychic warrior in a future game (mostly because it looks like an utter clusterfuck). Any advice?
>>
>>51607320
Tell the guy to be a little more creative with his slurs if he is going to make shit up.
He went LCD there, I'd expect better.
>>51607363
Generally, prcs will bring spell levels, which bring the new spells, but not class features relating to spells, such as bloodline spells.
>>
>>51607363
The rules are pretty damn explicit about all of that, so there should be no debate in the first place. You don't gain any class abilities like bloodline or school powers unless the PrC explicitly states that it advance those. You do gain spells known if that's part of the level progression, but you do not learn new spells if you're a wizard or other prepared caster unless you know your entire list by default.
>>
>>51607363
My opinion would be no, it does not unless specified in the PrC itself but it wouldn't surprise me if some abilities were in fact worded to allow it.
>>
>>51607363
This is my take:
>you get new spells known if a spontaneous
>you add new spells to your spell book /familiar/etc. if prepared
>advanced your CL
>gives you access to new spell levels (at appropriate for what ever classes spellcasting it is advancing)
Nothing besides these unless the PrC calls them out. Bloodline/mystery/domain spells are class features.
>>
>>51607395
>you add new spells to your spell book /familiar/etc. if prepared
FAQ explicitly says that you don't.
>>
How would you rule a completely incontinent character?
>>
File: 1477529605606.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1477529605606.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>51607410
Get that shit outta here.
>>
>51607410
Yeah, that's probably not happening at my table.
>>
>>51607407
I know. I have them get added because I think them not being added is silly.

Particularly for witches who need to find other witches to add spells to their familiar.
>>
>>51607426
Sorry, either find another witch or teach the familiar from a scroll.

Witches are fucked over enormously when trying to take a PrC because for them adding spells relies on finding other witches or spending a fuck ton on consumables rather than the relatively cheap costs to look at a wizard's/alchemists/magus/arcanist/investigator spell/formulae book.
>>
>>51607426
Actually witches can use scrolls to add them as well, although that uses up the scroll.

Also, wizards have next to no class features anyway, so it's only fair that they lose SOMETHING going into PrC. Acquiring new spells shouldn't be too hard anyway.
>>
>>51607329
Which Natural Course did you choose?
>>
>>51607443
>Be a witch
>Need to learn spells.
>Borrow familiars from other witches
Why Misd Deagle has so many cats, mom?
>>
>>51606911
>Pinned supersedes grappling, it is a direct upgrade.
>Pinned and Prone stack in terms of disadvantages.
How do you figure? You'd think something so obvious would be addressed somewhere.
>>
>>51607445
For a witch? It requires either purchasing scrolls or finding other witches.

There are a lot more classes that make use of spell books and similar than familiars for storing spells. As well there is no by the book cost for how much witches charge for letting you commune with their familiar to get new spells.

Witches are punished for trying to PrC for a number of reasons, the fact that gaining new spells fucks them over a good deal more than wizards is only one. The fact their hexes effects and DCs are often level dependent is another.
>>
>>51606646
By the looks of it he's going hard-in on shit to make sure this doesn't happen again too.
>>
>>51607384
The arguments as I've read them is that bloodlines are inherent to how a sorcerer casts spells and that wouldn't change because of an PrC.

>>51607392
Compare a wizard then. Does he still maintain the additional school slot and give up two slots for opposition power? Wouldn't that be a school power? Also, why would a conjurer suddenly stop being a conjurer? Why are some school powers tied to caster levels and others to wizard levels?

>>51607395
>>51607407
There's that then.
>>
>>51607463
Yes, but by taking levels in PRC they are no longer developing a method of magic focused on their bloodline, just using it as a base.
>>
>>51607453
This is why when I kill witches in game my witch threatens their familiar often. Familiars don't suddenly stop being familiars/lose their spells.

Also this is one of the reasons witches are incentivized to group up and form covens. Unlike wizards there is no cost to add a spell from one familiar to another. Forming a coven means every member of that coven effectively doubles their spells known.
>>
>>51607454
Pinning is not prone, but you can apply the prone status with a grapple check.
>>
>>51607454
It is directly stated. Pinned is a more extreme version of Grappled, like Frightened is to Shaken.

Also, there's no reason for Prone to NOT stack. They're entirely separate effects. You take the prone penalties. One of them is an AC penalty vs melee. Ergo, if you're prone, it's easier to be grappled.
>>
>>51607472
You can't, actually. You need Trip for that.
>>
>>51607468
Why wouldn't they? I mean, their magic is literally tied to their bloodline.
>>
>>51607470
In a Kingmake game in which did I play a witch had the chance to use the coven hex thanks to having a changeling and a multiclass witch/investigator in the party.
Shit was overpowered.
>>
Myth-weavers? I just downloaded the good old sheet maker when admin chose to move to the ugly mess that is good for nothing. And modified it to make a text file instead, which you can redact with notepad to shift items and spells around, if you need.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=57661407323185213315

Tho i replaced psyker field with gear slots, cos fuck psykers in fantasy.
>>
>>51607496
Because it still requires training and control. Taking levels in sorcerer representing refining and strengthening ones control. If you take levels in a PrC you are neglecting that for the PrC. I don't care as well your "fluff" reason. By rules you don't get it.
>>
>>51607496
Until they branch out and develop magical ability besides their bloodlines abilities.

The actual answer is because that's how the rules say things work.
>>
>>51607496
Because it's a different set of skills that causes aspects of your bloodline to fall by the wayside.

You're now progressing general magic ability, not "grand-daddy fucked a dragon" magic ability.
>>
>>51607501
>Tho i replaced psyker field with gear slots, cos fuck psykers in fantasy.
You have some shit fucking taste. Like goddamn how can you be so fucking pleb.

I'm not even going to address you calling them psykers.
>>
>>51607509
>>51607510
Well, that seems fair.

What about Wizard schools though?
Why wouldn't a conjurers acid dart not increase in damage at a higher caster level?

>>51607519
kek
>>
>>51607501
>>51607525
Also you do know you can still use the old sheets, you fucking retard.
>>
best wizard opposition schools?
>>
>>51607539
If he did he'd probably lost six months of characters so he's probably not too bothered.
>>
>>51607533
Because it's a "wizard" school not a "bloatmage" school. You stop training at it to do something else. You're no longer working towards the end game of your wizard school, instead what ever the PrC does.
>>
>>51607541
Depends on what you're going for.

Evocation and Enchantment probably.
>>
>>51607533
>Why wouldn't a conjurers acid dart not increase in damage at a higher caster level?
Because they've chosen to cultivate a different manner of magical ability,

And, because that's how the rules say things work
>>
>>51607547
But some Wizard schools tie their ability powers to CL. Is that meant to balance for their inherent weakness?
>>
>>51607541
The worst are conjugation, transmutation and divination. The best depend on what you're going for. Illusion and necromancy are on the safe side.
>>
>>51607556
I was about to say "nigga what" and then saw opposition.
>>
>>51607553
What school powers call out CL rather than wizard level? If it calls out CL then it advances with your CL. I don't fucking understand what about this is complicated for you.
>>
>>51607565
>>51607553
I assume it's confusing since most people don't multi-class so those things will usually be synonymous with each other.
>>
How's this feat idea:

You gain synergist witch features

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/witch/archetypes/paizo---witch-archetypes/synergist-witch-archetype

While you're synergized, your bab = character level, and you can't cast spells
>>
>>51607565
Wave (from Water)
Reveal Weakness (from Void)
Cyclone (from Air)

Only for the strength/DC of these spells.
>>
>>51607596
Yeah, no
>>
>>51607577
Well, it leads to a shitload of discussions on their forums. Keeps the game alive, you know?
>>
>>51607596
You still have d6 HD and no class abilities that would make you competent at combat, so... ew. I guess it might be useful for non-combat situations like if you need to burrow or something, but...
>>
>>51607539
Lel, cant make new sheets, thanks but no thanks.
Anyway, have fun with your android-psyko-shokker or whatever star wars shit they mashed in this time.
>>
>>51607717
Goddamn, ignoring your shit taste you type like a retard.
>>
>>51607726
Types, talks, and acts like one.

I'm astonished he hasn't been laughed out of the thread yet.
>>
What's considered good martial damage at level 4?
>>
>>51607726
I have ascended past your comprehension, child.
>>
RotJR rebuilding has been proceeding handliy, either from personal back ups.

Or by sifting through the archive and referencing The autistic amount of "Appearance Value" calculations.
>>
File: a45ceee58ea9a3dfc5f3cb685ede506e.jpg (781KB, 1290x1748px) Image search: [Google]
a45ceee58ea9a3dfc5f3cb685ede506e.jpg
781KB, 1290x1748px
What class looks cutest/sexiest in a cheongsam?
>>
>>51607882

Punchpriest
>>
>>51607882
Certainly not a witch, I can tell you that much

Witches need frilly dresses
>>
File: 40a8df5b17d6ccd416273c3bb4de5a01.png (917KB, 1250x791px) Image search: [Google]
40a8df5b17d6ccd416273c3bb4de5a01.png
917KB, 1250x791px
>>51607911
>Witches need frilly dresses

Says you.
>>
>>51607929
But anon, that IS a frilly dress.

Or, well, it was one until you stole her skirt. It's still frilly.
>>
What are good class choices that gestalt well with a sleep-based Witch?
>>
>>51608110
Nothing really.

You don't really benefit that much from gestalt as a caster. It only really helps melee types. I guess rogue if you want more skills.
>>
>>51608110

Unarmed Magus, or a hypothetical Int Monk
>>
>>51608110
Ranger so you have three good saves? Maybe. Focus on improving your HD, defenses, and skill ranks.

>>51608143
I disagree. It's more that casters already have everything they could possibly want, so all they can improve is their defenses and shore up their weaknesses while a Martial could depend on it to even be viable.
>>
File: 68.jpg (273KB, 689x1000px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
273KB, 689x1000px
>>51607929
>wearing clothes
>>
>>51608110
Alchemist, Vigilante, Aegis. It all depends on what you want, but Witch doesn't have a great spellist so anything that makes you more versatile is good.
>>
>>51608174
>curse maker
>with arms

Walk away before we have more problems.

Walk away now.
>>
>>51607541
>>51607551
>>51607556
It definitely depends on your playstyle. I'm fine with giving up Enchantment altogether and only using Necromancy when necessary - but I'd rather have Divination as an opposition school than Evocation. Evoc has some really nice battlefield-control abilities, and I don't often end up using much in the way of divinations besides the cantrips Detect Magic and Read Magic.
>>
>>51608143
>>51608155
>>51608172
>>51608183
Thanks guys; I didn't realize that casters don't gestalt too well with anyone else.

Is the Mesmerist any good? I imagine that hypnotic stare must be nice for the Slumber hex and similar stuff. How about class options that just fit the sleep/dream theme well and aren't complete garbage?
>>
So I'm running Burnt Offerings right now and the #1 goal of my PCs is to Kinkshame Nualia into submission because she's such a shitty villain, am I doing my job right?
>>
>>51606093
The Sword of Air. Sandboxy, in-depth, and pretty fun.
>>
>>51608185
It's just MGE Lich. Speaking of-

>>51608174
>MGE
Don't doom humanity, anon.
>>
>>51608172
>I disagree. It's more that casters already have everything they could possibly want,
That depends entirely on the style of caster m8.
>>
https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4599215/

https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4599774/

How cancerous are duo apps? Trio apps?

Isn't it all about sucking off one or two other players and ignoring everyone else?
>>
>>51608232
>Thanks guys; I didn't realize that casters don't gestalt too well with anyone else.

They do, don't listen to that idiot. It's just that if you gestalt martial with caster, the martial gains huge increase in versatility and power. With caster, you run into action economy issues and you're ALREADY a caster, so adding more abilities to the mix can only increase your versatility so far. If you start from tier 5, you can easily go to tier 4 with just another tier 5, and gestalting with tier 3 means you're AT LEAST t3 to start with, even discarding any benefits from the other side. If you start from tier 1, it's not as if you can go to tier 0 outside some TO tricks that most likely don't require gestalt in the first place.

None of that means that casters don't "gestalt well", they just don't gain much raw power from the deal because they already have that in spades. You still get plenty of benefits in form of higher HD, better BAB, better saves, extra abilities like flight you'd otherwise have to reserve spell slots/spells known for, or even cognatogen for higher save DCs.
>>
>>51608478
I want to murder you
>>
>>51608478
I see it as pretty bad form to try and pressure the GM into choosing specific players, even through something like a duo app or the suggestion of who you'd prefer to play with.

Because then if they like one person's application, they feel obligated to choose either both them and their friend or neither. That could end up locking out people who are better players or who made better characters.
>>
>>51608494
>You still get plenty of benefits in form of higher HD
Fair
>Better Bab
Useless, you won't be attacking anything.
>Better Saves
Fair, but not a huge deal
>Flight
Not every class is Aegis
>Cognatogen
Enjoy that ability damage afterwards and extra prep time needed

People intending to take a primary caster roll, do not benefit from gestalt outside of a few extra +1's.
>>
HOLD THE FUCK UP.

I can't slashing grace while holding a torch or swinging on a rope?
>>
>>51608542
duh!
pls get out of here with that munchkin shit.
>>
File: 1467853397838.jpg (13KB, 236x350px) Image search: [Google]
1467853397838.jpg
13KB, 236x350px
>>51608542
God dammit why can't the swashbuckler be cool.
>>
>>51608523
>you won't be attacking anything
Except for spells that require an attack roll.
>saves aren't a huge deal
Until they are, and at some point they will be. You won't always be able to avoid them, and you don't want to get fucked over when you suddenly have to roll a Fort save.
>>
>>51608523
>Better Bab
While not of great import, receiving full bab means that ranged touch spells suddenly become viable (again not a big deal) without needing to invest in an otherwise worthless (at least to a caster) ability score like dexterity.
>Better Saves
Have you ever been to a high level game where enemies start gaining access to save or die spells that target your bad save? Yeah, I remember desperately stacking con items and fort boosters just so I can guarantee surviving wail of the banshee 60% of the time. Now imagine when it suddenly becomes 70 or maybe even 80% now that fort suddenly became a good save.
>Flight
Harbingers come to mind
>>
>>51608664
I distinctly remember starting with like 14~16 con and having the highest con score in the party close to the end of the game and still only saving against fort save or die on a roll of 10 or better.
>>
>>51608664
Eh, dexterity gives initiative, so it's never WORTHLESS to a caster
>>
>>51608670
10 or better is more than half, so you were pretty gangsta
>>
File: IMG_0986.jpg (127KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0986.jpg
127KB, 400x500px
If the party warpriestess constantly belittles your character's javelin-tossing abilities, does that mean she wants the dick?
>>
>>51608712
There are other ways to get init boosters other than investing in like 14 dex for a paltry +2 and then a dex belt which could have gone to your fort save.

>>51608720
I'd rather not deal with the tense situations where I know I'm fucked if I fumble. Normally my goal is saving on a 6 or if I can pull it off, on a 4.
>>
>>51608739
Depends on how she's phrasing it. She most likely *needs* some Vitamin D, but might or might not be hinting at you giving it to her.
>>
>>51608749
Where do you put your DEX points, then? Way I see it, I got casting stat points, and then two lumps of other points that I always drop in DEX and CON.
>>
>>51608781
Assuming 20 pb
When I go wizard and go diviner I get something like:
str 7
dex 10
con 16
int 18+2
wis 11
cha 7

And when I go sorcerer and get noble scion I get
str 7
dex 10
con 14
int 12
wis 10
cha 18+2

Sometimes on a whim or if there are extra points I get 12 dex but it very rarely becomes a thing.
>>
>>51608776
She's always laughing at my dude's performance, telling him he needs to stop trying, and now she's taken to shoving him around in combat to move into position. In our last engagement she shoved him up against a wall for a round or two before stepping past and murdering some local fauna.
>>
>>51608831
And that works out? You don't feel like a No-DEX bitchboy (or bitchgirl?)
>>
>>51608836
Yep, who gives a shit about +2 AC at level one or +2 to crossbow attacks. I just use tactics and coordinate with my party until I get out of rusty level shanktown and it becomes a long forgotten problem.
>>
>>51608836
At late levels the dex would have been just a +1~+3 AC/Fort/Ranged attack meanwhile the 16 con would be a fat stack of hit points.
>>
If I'm playing a Bloodrager that's grabbing beast totem over dragon, what's the best way for me to get fly speed?

3P is allowed though it has to be run by the DM first so try to stick to 1, I would like to not rely on the party casters and no leadership.

Bloodraged is Destined, playing a chosen one-type character so main theme is luck but party is pretty high tier so I don't think I can give up pounce. I will though if I can't get flight any other way.
>>
>>51608862
>>51608851
I guess that makes sense. Just gotta be more careful until later
>>
What if Wisdom determined initiative and charisma determined will saves?
>>
>>51608927
DSP Bloodforge?
Mixed Blood trait (Outsider, Dragon, Air, Monstrous Humanoid or Fey)>Vestigial Wings feat>Aerial Wings feat, and you get fly 60 good.
>>
>>51608979
Cleric Strong
>>
>>51608979
Multiclass Inquisitor/Mesmerist.
>>
>>51608986
I'm going to look into that but I just realized that Fly is on the Bloodrager spell list

I feel so intelligent right now.

Thanks for the suggestions though anon, some sort of Jade Dragon theme might be cool so I might still end up using them so I don't have to rely on Fly for rage or just straight up casting.
>>
File: Oni_5bb084_5920380.jpg (158KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Oni_5bb084_5920380.jpg
158KB, 800x1000px
>>51606064

With all the systems and processes we know, how does one achieve maximum overboob?
>>
>>51607758
20+ per hit if you are a dedicated beatstick.
>>
File: bone witch.png (614KB, 639x888px) Image search: [Google]
bone witch.png
614KB, 639x888px
>>51609560

High Con Pre-Errata Scarred Witch Doctor without the racial restriction, Tiefling or half giant.
>>
>All sheets finally patched up and mostly rebuilt

How are the rest of you doing on that?
>>
File: 1486173716779.jpg (115KB, 473x537px) Image search: [Google]
1486173716779.jpg
115KB, 473x537px
>when your NPC waifu turns out to be a youkai kitsune huli jing

Hooooo boy.
>>
>>51609888
Done:
>pathwalker psywar 4: Needed re-adding 13 points of damage
done
>Warlord 8 and Hawkguard Warder 4: needed levelups and gear re-added
>MR 4 Warder 1/Warlord 11: Needed maneuvers readied changed, and weapon nonmagical enhancement added

>Ranger 10: Needed cloak of resistance added and spells/day changed
>ODZS Warder//Augmented Blade Gifted Blade SK 1
Need remaking:
>Lamia Matriarch 5//Soulknife 5(Deadly Fist, Warsoul)
>ZS Warder 10//Aberrant Aegis 6/Weaponmaster Fighter 4 (Have levelup detailed elsewhere, need to re-copy paste)
>MR 10 Harbinger 20//Stalker 20
Need to remake, managed to keep some sort of record of it, though
>Warlord 20//Fighter 10/Beast Heart Adept 10
Same
>True Dragon 3//Warlord 3:
Need to remake, built is fairly straightforward though
>>
>>51609988
Luckily the only sheet I was using hadn't changed much for about a year now, so all I lost was some loot.
>>
File: 1482821376872.jpg (78KB, 869x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482821376872.jpg
78KB, 869x1080px
>>51609560

Some sort of transmuter or alteration wizard
>>
>>51610123
>THICC wizards
I'd play that lewd game.
>>
File: 1480477050192.png (941KB, 572x797px) Image search: [Google]
1480477050192.png
941KB, 572x797px
>>51610219

would you RUN that game though?
>>
>>51610253
I'd run you through with my blade you goddamn harlot
>>
File: 1484184440675.jpg (614KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484184440675.jpg
614KB, 850x1200px
>>51610265

That's the expensive stuff, That'll be at least 10 gold upfront
>>
>>51610253
I've never run a lewd game, and while I have been told my smut writing game is stronk, I don't know if I could keep it up in the face of other people's kinks I have little experience or preference with (feet, for example, or total submissives, I find them boring).
>>
>>51610288
Miss, I believe you seem to think that's a euphemism.

I meant sword as an blade, not my genitals. As In I'm going to forcibly place my blade within your torso and kill you via exsanguination.
>>
>>51610317
>kill a wizard with a SWORD
I think you came to the wrong neighborhood, KNAVE.
>>
File: gE8aeS0.jpg (226KB, 1280x1422px) Image search: [Google]
gE8aeS0.jpg
226KB, 1280x1422px
>>51610317

You seem to be mistaken, i know it wasn't an euphemism. That's still 10 gold up front.
>>
>>51608478
>https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/4599215/

I was going to make a twin and I can explain why. In a two-player game, both characters and players better be able to play nice. Working with another player gives your characters a reason to stick together and you also can make sure you're not going to get stuck with some random that you can't bear to play with.
>>
>>51610317
>Delusional barbarian detected.
Show middle finger of death after debuffing with necropewpew spergs.
>>
>>51610393
>>51610333
>implying barbarian
>implying my GM doesn't let me take 3.5 Mage Slayer feats
>implying I don't have counters out the ass(i.e Temporal body adjustment)
>>
>>51610393
Right.
I tell you what you skinny spellcaster cunt, you are boring, you don't sword fight at all. So go study spells to death, go to your fuckin' towah you unfit cunt.
>>
>>51609560
The new mesmerist archetype from Psychic Anthology. Giant boobs for you, giant boobs for you, giant boobs for everybody!
It's only for a few hours a day until the capstone, but he can and will give you boobs bigger than yourself. Even if you're a guy.
>>
>>51610453
>i.e the most cherrypicked shit imaginable
Dude, let's not turn this into a pissing contest, also, I've used the mage slayer feats. They are NOT as good as you think they are.
Now back to the THICC wizards!
>>
>>51610492
Woot m8?
>>
>>51610469
But Conan-kun, meessa is magus!
>>
>>51610539
For Crom sake Elric!
Dah fuark you are doing in /pfg/ you milky junkie? Told you to don't go full niggahblade, that you should had pocked a mastah güork atlantean sgüord you idiot! Naow your brein as al fuark up!
You no longah are dah numero uno!
>>
File: 20.png (269KB, 804x1044px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
269KB, 804x1044px
>>51610492
>>51610505
>>
>>51610622
This expands the dong.
>>
>>51610666
In a very literal sense, Satan.
>>
>>51610622

>as young as young adult (approximately 8 years old for a human)

Since when was 8 years old "young adult"?
>>
Which Tiefling heritage would have the biggest boobs and butts? Pitborn? Hellspawn?
>>
Kineticist question, specifically Onslaughts:

What happens if your blast gets sized-up to 2d6 (d6>d8>2d6)? Does it divide into further blasts? If so, WHEN does it do this?

Does it split only with the initial damage value?
Does is use the archetype abilities beforehand? Or feats?
>>
>>51610685
Satan also becomes satin, your expanded cock now being unbelievably silky smooth on the woman's hands
>>
Think of the good side.
You practically know your characters by heart and you can easily recreate them close enough.
You can even fix old mistakes.
>>
File: 1481232871309.gif (885KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481232871309.gif
885KB, 540x540px
>>51610932
>>
>>51610622
>Ywn target a low-level ladyknight with Revision, increasing her curves to the point where her armor no longer fits, causing a now naked version of herself to stare in embarassment at her nonmagical full plate armor now laying in the ground.
>>
File: aspirations.jpg (129KB, 1131x628px) Image search: [Google]
aspirations.jpg
129KB, 1131x628px
>>51610985
>>
>>51610985
BRB, making Mesmerist for WotRaunchy
>>
>>51610785
Pitborn are thigh queens through and through.
>>
>>51610985
/erp/ general is somewhere else. Please go there and stay there.
>>
>>51610785
Onispawn
>>
File: t3UmUcs.jpg (106KB, 900x562px) Image search: [Google]
t3UmUcs.jpg
106KB, 900x562px
So! What's your favorite kind of enemy to use as a GM, /pfg/? What's your favorite kind of enemy to fight as a player?
>>
>>51611015
I need help picking 8th level spells for my arcane bloodline sorcerer:

>Polymorph any Object
This gives me ungodly ammounts of utility, and I can probably even permemently stay in a better/different form, but it requires a lot of bookkeeping and effort to make it work well. There is a reason I am playing a sorcerer and not a wizard.
>Maze
Single target no save you lose. This would be an incredibly powerfull ace-in-the-hole, but I already have a lot of save or lose spells, and this one just seems like it would make the DM frustrated and make fights boring.
>Protection from spells
Very defensive, and almost no way arround it. The bookkeeping issue is back though.
>Clone
Now TPKs are a temporary problem that I can solve in a day or two.
>Mind Blank
Super defensive, and this can block most of the bullshit that a high level caster could throw at us, plus I could put it on the whole party.

What should I pick?
>>
>>51611039
High level casters with a reasonably built spell list.
High level casters with a reasonably built spell list.
>>
>>51611039
Personally, my favorite enemy is Jojo-level dumb bullshit one trick pony characters that happen to have polished their dumb one trick to the nth degree. It lets me build dumb characters that would never stand in a real campaign, and it makes memorable characters that my party loves to hate.
>>
>>51610785
Pitborn have the best booty, hellspawn have best boobs.

Onispawn probably have the best mix of both
>>
>>51610785
Could you not?
>>
>>51611094
>Polymorph
Very dependent on DM approval for this to work since the spell is deliberately written without concrete details.

>Maze
Get an Otherworldly Kimono instead.

>Protection from Spells
Might not be bad, depends on how your party's saves are in general and what you're fighting.

>Clone
You're also one TPK from your DM sending a hit squad to destroy your clone vats. If you think your DM isn't going to do that then it's probably fine. Just make sure you have a way to retrieve your gear too.

>Mind Blank
Honestly this is what I'd suggest, if for no other reason than it makes Greater Invisibility super powerful.
>>
>>51611039
>GM
Exploding skeletons, and savage humanoids that only want your head on a pike.
>Player
Well made martials and "heroes".
>>
>>51611111

>Holy Quints

Casters make good antagonists in general.
>>
>>51606064
I just use the Roll20 character sheets. I don't like doing my own math.
>>
>>51611039
As a GM, my favorite enemy is party of rival adventurers equal in number to the PCs and one level lower.

As a PC my favorite is any group of enemies with mooks, a few elites, and a leader. I like when blasters can blast and martials can hold choke points.
>>
>>51606064
I always used Obsidian Portal to store campaign information and character sheets anyway
>>
>>51606064
They're gone. They're all gone. All the characters I built for apps. Gone. Dozens of sheets I agonized over for days. Gone. Characters I was proud of, ones I was going to use for other games. All gone.
>>
>>51611352
He owned up to it at least but the level of complete fucking incompetence and negligence is astounding. I'm definitely not using the site anymore for sheets.
>>
How much does a regular pipe for smoking cost in Pathfinder? I can't find it anywhere on the SRD.
>>
>>51611415
http://www.archivesofnethys.com/EquipmentMisc.aspx
>>
>>51611442
Thanks senpai
>>
File: 1324736.jpg (527KB, 1500x947px) Image search: [Google]
1324736.jpg
527KB, 1500x947px
How do slayers work?
>>
>>51611395
I'm just going to save them as PDFs from now on
>>
>>51611490
They point at the enemy they want to kill and so they do.
>>
>>51611490
They work by having a great first season, a phenomenal second season, then rehashing the both of them as it winds down into mediocrity.
>>
File: LR2lx6u.png (190KB, 530x540px) Image search: [Google]
LR2lx6u.png
190KB, 530x540px
>>51611447
>tfw a customer at my work gave me a cookie for an early Valentine's Day present

You or your group have any special plans for Single's Awareness Day next week?
>>
>>51611585
Doesn't Hell's Vengeance run that day?
>>
>>51611602
Didn't they disband cause the GM ran off?
>>
>>51611585
Yeah, I'm spending it with my girlfriend.
>>
>>51611617
No? Different Hell's Vengeance maybe.
>>
File: leather glove.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
leather glove.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>51611618
You gunna buy her a nice leather coat like this one?
>>
>>51611623
I'm pretty sure it was this one. They did half a session, then the GM bailed. Never showed up for the next session, and no one can reach him on Discord or other mediums.
>>
>>51611659
You might be thinking Molthune
>>
>>51611094
Mind Blank is the best spell of those
Clone is...I mean Clone isn't bad per-se
Maze and Polymorph are situational at best, Polymorph can be blocked by DM fiat
Protection from Spells depends on whether or not your party is super vulnerable to spells to begin with
Are these your only choices?
>>
>>51611664
Ah! Yeah, that rings a bell now.
>>
>>51611712
>Are these your only choices?
They are just the ones that stood out. I'm trying to build a spell list for this character after my previous character sacrificed his soul.
>>
Okay, the last time I asked I didn't give a lot of details, so I'm going to ask again but give more details in hopes that someone can give me advice.

I'm going to be playing a Pathwalker Psychic Warrior in a game in a near future and I'd like some general advice. I'm wanting to go sleeping goddess as my primary path and I'd like to focus on natural attacks (claws of the beast, bite of the wolf, etc). The GM will pretty much allow anything Paizo prints and is okay with both Path of War and Psionics from Dreamscarred Press. Other third party is theoretically possible but he has to approve it first (and quite frankly, I'm on thin ice with the clusterfuck of 3pp I am at the moment so I'd rather not push farther).

A big issue I'm noticing right now is lack of PP, sleeping goddess will help but other than that is there any way I can boost that other than playing a psionic race? (I would normally go half-giant for more damage and being naturally psionic, however I may go human for the extra feats and skill).

Thoughts?
>>
File: 276.jpg (21KB, 354x373px) Image search: [Google]
276.jpg
21KB, 354x373px
>>51611585

I've been retained to play the piano and help set the mood for a big, romantic dinner. Beyond that, not much.
>>
>>51611395
The level of sycophantic pandering in the myth weavers thread about this is absurd. How dare anybody be upset about losing their time and hard work?
>>
>>51611918
What about Prismatic Wall and Greater Shout / Incind. Cloud
Greater Shout is mostly for the memes honestly
>>
>>51611945
It's a coping mechanism
>>
>>51611938
Do you have feats to spare?
>>
>>51611395
How the fuck did he even 'make a mistake' when restoring the backup? Like how does one do that? Did he use rm * instead of cp *?
>>
File: 0c3eaff84e2ac147cb1fe4d6bf68ae78.jpg (730KB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
0c3eaff84e2ac147cb1fe4d6bf68ae78.jpg
730KB, 1000x1413px
>>51611941
>tfw fox anon will never play the piano for your dinner
>>
>>51611938
You can take the Psionic Talent feat for +2 pp. Or if you play as a psionic race they all get it for freesies.
>>
>>51611996
Still hammering out the details, but from what I can tell it will be hard to balance the psionics side and weaboo magic side. I'm debating the value of a few different things:

* Psionic focus (being able to refocus quicker and maintain a second focus seems like it would be a huge help)

* Powers/Maneuvers known (will be kind of scanty on both, but my limited PP pool and maneuvers readied might make that fruitless)

* Initiative (this group always cheeses initiative and it's gotten to the point where you might not even get to have a turn if you're not rocking +8 or higher)

* Various other bits and bobs (irks me that natural weapons aren't considered sleeping goddess weapons right out of the box, sleeping goddess style looks good but the rest of the chain looks kind of scrubby, would like to address PP reservoir, etc)

* I'm taking overchannel for the hour/level buffs, trying to determine if Talented is worth it. On one hand that's half my powers, on the other hand I would have actually taken that damage four in-game hours ago.
>>
>>51611938
>I'm wanting to go sleeping goddess
>the Sleeping Goddess game was kaput before it ever started
>>
So are people making tons of fake roll20 games just to deplete everyone's enthusiasm
>>
>>51612171
I hope not, cause I just made an F-list for that evil game and if it was all a ruse...
>>
>>51612171
Ebin trolles :DD
>>
>>51612251
It's not.
If you have trouble finding the F List room you should say and I'll help
Are you the person making the soulknife
>>
>>51612303
Kinda having troubles. I'm looking over the site. I'm guessing it's not under the groups tab. It's in the chat tab, right?
>Soulknife
No. I'm making a Harbringer.
>>
>>51612350
Evil Lewd Game. Check chat channels.
>>
File: Untitled.png (13KB, 424x82px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
13KB, 424x82px
>>51612350
Yeah, in the chat tab, use webclient 2.0 or similar
Make sure you have at least one character even if the profile is completely blank, then sign in with it and then in the chat window, choose this icon in red, then scroll through the private channels for Evil Lewd Game.
>>
>>51612384
>>51612391
Thanks. Trying to make a character now that isn't name taken.
>>
>>51612251
That one's not a ruse, it's just constantly hemorrhaging players and the DM only talks to people for sessions and to post an ad recruiting new players. He's been here three times already because he can't get people to stay.
>>
>>51612414
I see you joining and leaving the channel a bunch but you're not saying anything are you okay
>>
>>51612171
My game is not a ruse nor a scam!
But the FAQ thread haves more posts than the character pitch one.
https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1985623/pathfinder-adventure-path-shattered-star
>>
>>51612488
Got it figured out now. Thanks.
>>
>>51606064
Fellow GMs, let's talk some shop!

What are som of your favorite tricks of the trade? Any tips for newbies you can share? Techniques to share with vets?
>>
Which 3PP make good spells? I'm making an oracle and want to focus on illusion magic, but their spell list is total shit for that school. My DM is willing to look over and possibly allow any 3PP material so I thought that I might try seeing if there are some good 3PP illusion spells out there.
>>
>>51612584
Poor shota.
>>
>>51612584
IMPROVISE

IMPROVISE

IMPROVISE

Any plan you make, the PCs WILL fuck it in the ass with a razor dildo and ruin it.

Any encounters you carefully design with methodical planning and execution the PCs WILL just YOLOSWAGGINS through it without a care in the world.

Be prepared to be surprised by your PCs, both by how inventive they can be, and how perceptive they can be.
>>
>>51612584
>>51612729

Improvisation is a good skill to have, but that does not mean that you should not make plans.

It's important to have a guideline of things to come, so that you can more easily build off of that, but you must be able to improvise when things take an unexpected turn.
>>
>>51612584
I've only ever used this once, but Confabulation Powder is completely busted as a DM. You can literally generate entire campaigns using it as an ultimate fuck you if you want your entire party to hate your guts.
>>
>>51612100
Keep Advanced Study for high levels so you can grab extra fifth or sixth level maneuvers. It's better than the power known one because it gives two maneuvers. It will also give you two PP if both manuevers are SG.

I would say focus on Psionic Focus and Intiative. SG style is perfectly skippable. Grab Weapon Group Adaptation early if you'e going to focus on maneuvers with DCs, which a lot of SG strikes do.

I would agree that Half Giant is the better race option. For the secondary path I suggest Primal Fury. The trance plus Running Hunter Stance give a lot of mobility/utility and Frenzy Strike or Cornered Frenzy Strike are great for natural weapon builds.

If you have a healer, buy a wand of CLW and skip Talented.
>>
>>51612839
>SG Style, one of the best style feats for a psionic initiator, especially one with a cumbersome recovery mechanic
>Skippable
>>
>>51612729
>both by how inventive they can be, and how perceptive they can be.
Or how dumb. Or how suicidally reckless.
>>
So I'm trying to make a Herald Caller Cleric, either of Cthulhu, or something similar.

I have a few questions. First, Herald Caller makes reference to "creatures particularly appropriate to her deity. This includes all creatures listed as summon monster options for priests of her deity."

Thing is, I wanted to take the dark tapestry Void subdomain, but from what I can see, no deity but cthulhu has the Void domain, not even Dagon. Since the Monster Summoner's handbook lists specific gods, am I SOL? Should I confer with my DM? Or is there perhaps a god I'm missing?

And, finally, what would be a good character motivation that wouldn't clash with the average party? I want to be CN, but I don't want to be committed to "sowing madness wherever I go" even though that seems natural. Maybe something like "to go to space" or "to enter the dimension of dreams", but I'm halfway through doing the Skulls and Shackles adventure (indeed this concept was originally for that, but I'm doing another character) and an NPC managed to create an Immortal Dreamstone by level 10, so that may not be viable in the long term.
>>
>>51612584
I like to "practice" playing the role of new NPCs by running non-canon scenes in my head of them interacting with PCs I've played as in the past. I feel like the best way to get a really good feel for an NPC's personality, beliefs, and mannerisms is to play them interacting with characters I know well, and my past PCs are the characters I know best. Sometimes I use other established NPCs, but I always use non-canon scenarios for the meeting/conversation to happen and try to stick to scenes where the characters are meeting for the first time or otherwise getting to know each other.

Also, I have a method for getting into character when the time comes to act out their part in the game, and it's a little silly but I've found it works very well for me. I associate each NPC with some kind of hand motion, and to "get into character" I repeatedly make that hand motion while saying their name out loud, in that character's voice. The hand motion is one that's evocative of the posture they hold themselves with and where the voice is coming from. My players find it hilarious, but I find it helpful. It makes it easier for me to nail the character's voice and keep it consistent across appearances, and also helps me mentally shift gears.

Obviously, though, it doesn't work so well for scenes that involve several NPCs talking to each other. It's more for scenes where one NPC features prominently, like the BBEG confronting the party.
>>
>>51612584

I've learned that a straight up brawl isn't always the most interesting.

Put in some unusual terrain. Multiple teams besides the party and the badguys. Hostage. Try putting a spin on every other encounter.

Also have a few plug and play encounters. Great for when you need to wing it.
>>
File: 1431655807289.png (282KB, 578x572px) Image search: [Google]
1431655807289.png
282KB, 578x572px
>>51612942
WAIT, BACK THE FUCK UP, THERE'S A FOLLOW-UP?
>>
>>51612007
The mistake wasn't restoring the backup, it was that he didn't do a backup before fucking with the DB (and wiping it) to fix another problem. After the fuck up, the most recent backup he had to restore the lost data was from six months ago.
>>
>>51613016
Yeah. The little shota pup growns up into a futa and molests the cow's daughter as she did when he was a yoingling.
>>
File: chest high walls.jpg (66KB, 625x421px) Image search: [Google]
chest high walls.jpg
66KB, 625x421px
>>51612942
One classic but horrifically underused terrain feature is balconies. A balcony overlooking a room is an incredible place for things like archers, spellcasters, and other ranged nasties that wouldn't have access to flight. Even at low levels, it provides an impressive tactical challenge for the party without being insurmountable, and lets that one asshole who picked Climb show off.

Also, Chest high walls. Weird that we can take cues from videogames, but recently the wizard in my party did downtime stuff to figure out a spell to create chest high walls to give the ranged folks in the team on-demand cover. It's a bit of a meme in my group, but it works.
>>
So, pfg, a thing I just noticed.

>At 3rd level, an antipaladin radiates a palpably daunting aura that causes all enemies within 10 feet to take a –4 penalty on saving throws against fear effects. Creatures that are normally immune to fear lose that immunity while within 10 feet of an antipaladin with this ability. This ability functions only while the antipaladin remains conscious, not if he is unconscious or dead.

>Creatures that are normally immune to fear lose that immunity while within 10 feet of an antipaladin with this ability.

An Antipaladin removes fear immunity from themselves and their allies.
>>
>>51612729
>Be prepared to be surprised by your PCs, both by how inventive they can be, and how perceptive they can be.
Yeah trying to murderhobo a CR 19 who explicitly tells them she can PWK their asses in one round as a party of level 4s sure shows their perceptiveness
God I hate murderhobos

>>51613063
A balcony that provide cover with a skeletor archer overlooking the rest of the encounter is a pretty good way to let the rogue of the party show off.
>>
>>51613054
Is... is there more someplace?
>>
>>51613191
>Yeah trying to murderhobo a CR 19 who explicitly tells them she can PWK their asses in one round as a party of level 4s sure shows their perceptiveness
Yeah, and it shows you're a shit DM for setting an invincible Mary sue in front of them.
>>
>>51613210
Anon it was literally a temporary image of a divine being how the fuck was I supposed to know that a party of RP'ing paladins getting a quest will suddenly try to murderhobo just for fun
>>
>>51612498
>But the FAQ thread haves more posts than the character pitch one.
Maybe because of your shit fucking voting rules you spineless cunt. No one wants to invest into a character with asking about a ton of shit beforehand, because asking about it afterwards and getting voted "no" is goddamn stupid.
>>
>>51613229
You know I hear stories about shit like this but I never see it happen.

Does shit like this actually occur?
>>
I tihnk I've nearly fully recovered from the mythweaverspocalypse.
>>
>>51613251
They're the minority just like Shane the Shy tier games are the minority.
Sometimes the group just decides to YOLO it
>>
>>51613154
I'd probably rule it doesn't remove the Antipaladin's fear immunity because doesn't make any sense. Allies though, sure.
>>
>>51613154
Pretty sure centered-on-character abilities usually ignore the character proper
>>
>>51613234
I am a democrat.
And too old for go back to my old Generalísimo Master ways of pseudo-facsist totalitarian authority as if all the pen and paper were spastic immature kids that need a spank every single moment or they will hurt themselves or the campaign in their self destructive shenanigans.
>>
>>51613154
It's pretty clear the "creatures" in the second sentence is referring to the "all enemies" in the first you autistic retard.
>>
>>51612350
>shattered star game
>DHB has asked for more material than the rest of the players combined
Why?
>>
>>51613374
It's one of those >exact wording things
If the second sentence is only tacking onto the first that'd be right, but the second sentence can exist independent of the first. He can remove fear immunity from everyone but only apply the actual penalty to enemies.
>>
File: 3f7.png (422KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
3f7.png
422KB, 500x531px
>>51613063
Put some hints of actual purpose for rooms in a dungeon. Dining room, foyer, sex dungeon.

These little flavor bites tease out RP
>>
>>51613390
Meant for >>51612498
>>
>>51613391
>It's one of those >exact wording things
Yes, that's why anyone arguing for it is clearly autistic, because any non-autist can instantly read the intent and rule accordingly, like the DM.
>>
>>51613429
No anon the thing is the intent is actually not clear depending on how you interpret the nature of an antipaladin's powers.
>>
>>51606173
Anyone able to get the Eiremian image out of there? She's cute!
>>
>>51613353
FUCK TRUMP
>>
So what exactly happens if I'm single-classed in something like Shaman or Eldritch Guardian Fighter and I have a VMC Wizard and Eldritch Heritage (Arcane)? Do I get 3 familiars or 1 familiar where each level counts 3 times for scaling? Or do I even get absolutely fucking nothing and just have the 1 familiar with regular scaling?
>>
>>51613411
>describe the sex dungeon room
>rouge and ranger take a break to test out the equipment... On each other.
>>
>>51613411
>>51613503
Stop
>>
File: 2IS8nkX.jpg (109KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
2IS8nkX.jpg
109KB, 579x570px
>>51613527
O-okay...
>>
>>51613503
Stop, fuck off, kill yourself.
>>
>>51613546
Thank you
>>
>>51613553
Be nice because it gets results
>>
>>51613497
Just one familiar with regular scaling, by RAW. If I were your DM I'd either discourage you from pursuing this path or attempt to homebrew a solution so that you don't lose out on so much, but that solution would most likely involve alternative benefits/features rather than giving you more than one familiar or a single super-familiar.
>>
>>51613390
Stop using this thread as a place to vent your retarded drama. It's no different to namefag cancer.
>>
>>51612498
>not authorized
>>
>>51613553
Just for that, no. Fuck you. Get tossed puritan loser normal.

>If I gave a shit I'd greentext some lewd ass shit here. But seriously kid, fuck you. You're not thread police. Stop thinking you matter to anyone.
>>
>>51613619
Really, posting from a cell phone is kind of annoying precisely for this kind of mistakes.
Here, the right link:
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/68369/pathfinder-adventure-path-shattered-star
>>
File: 1481180183001.png (1MB, 1280x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1481180183001.png
1MB, 1280x1140px
>>51613411
Give your players a home base.

Don't have to be fancy. Just a selection of npcs the party meets on the regular. Could be the town that they frequen. Or a caravan that heads in the same direction.
>>
>>51613662
>More Shittered Star shilling
Could you please just go and stay go? I don't want to deal with 2 more weeks of these crap rules from an indecisive leader, and as the DM and creator of the game you ARE the leader.
>>
>>51606173
>The Terrible Peace
>look at the alternatives
>it's either an OP ability that's once per minute, or a fucking three times per day encounter ender
Yeah, Eiremians aren't coming anywhere near my game. More overpowered bullshit from DSP it seems.
>>
>>51613756
Copy/paste?
>>
>>51613662
>gestalt
I'm ok senpai thanks
>>
>>51613592
But DHB only uses a trip to talk about homebrew. Literally for its purpose.
>>
>>51613794
>The Terrible Peace (Su): Eiremians can force their stillness onto others, devouring their intent and leaving them with an awful, dizzying serenity. As an immediate action, an eiremian force an opponent taking an action (other than a free action, such as talking or drawing ammunition) within close range (25 feet + 5 feet per 2 character levels) to halt. That opponent must succeed at a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 the eiremian’s character level + the eiremian’s Wisdom modifier) or stop their action. The opponent does not move, fails to cast their spell, does not use their item, and so on. The attempted action simply does not happen; any resources that would have been used during the action, such as spell slots, maneuvers, or item charges, are not used, although the action it would have taken is still spent. If this ability is used to stop a full-round action, the target is considered to have spent a standard action, and can continue their turn as normal. They cannot attempt to repeat the action until their next turn, however. After using this ability, an eiremian must wait one minute before doing so again.
Or the alternative:
>Aura of Calm (Su): An eiremian can project her serenity, dampening strong emotions around herself. Up to three times per day, as a standard action, she can calm a number of creatures equal to 1 + 1 per four character levels she possesses that she can see within 60 feet. Each of those creatures must succeed at a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 the eiremian's character level + the eiremian's Wisdom modifier) or have their attitude towards the eiremian shifted one step towards indifferent (from hostile to unfriendly, for example). Any morale bonuses, fear effects, confusion effects, and emotion effects affecting a creature that fails its save are suppressed for one minute. This effect is not, itself, an emotion effect. This racial trait replaces empty serenity and the terrible peace.
>>
>>51613839
Jesus Christ. What level do you get this at?
>>
>>51613749
No. I am a referee and my sole purpose is that all the players have fun in a game that is not competitive per se but a collective interactive narration.
There is no room for a leader in this unless you are playing with kids from dysfunctional households that do really need a figure of authority.
One should be mature enough to openly discuss with the other parties involved what they want and not and if there is a conflict discuss it for achieve a common ground.
>>
>>51613353
There's a difference between having no spine, and denying shit to reduce bloat. You've also failed to follow your own rules, letting DHB post his own homebrew and then having everyone vote on it.
>>
>>51613885
Level 1. It's a racial trait.
>>
>>51613839
The Terrible Peace is basically a PoW counter, though.
>>
>>51613905
Wait how is letting people vote on homebrew break his rules?
>>
>>51613916
JESUS

CHRIST

who is responsible for this crime against game design? This even tops sacred geometry.
>>
>>51613935
Path of War is OP bullshit.
>>51613941
Dreamscarred Press as usual.
>>
>>51613896
Nigga this voting system is retarded. It's ruled by impulse voting and troll voting.
>>
>>51613940
He has a rule that if you post your own homebrew, it's immediately denied. DHB posted his, it went to vote. Failed, but still, GM can't follow his own rules.
>>
>>51613965
DHB is a weird case though since it is getting published. It's less homebrew and more pre-3pp.
>>
>>51613839
> (DC 10 + 1/2 the eiremian's character level + the eiremian's Wisdom modifier)
And DSP says they don't suck Wisdom's fucking dick.

Also
>using DSP for anything other than Psionics
The further they go from just copying good stuff from 3.5 the more fucked their shit gets. That get's clearer day after day.

Also Aura of Calm doesn't seem like an encounter ender. Since hostile targets are still unfriendly and will probably jump right back into being fucking hostile in most circumstances

Terrible Peace is goddamn bullshit though. But DSP races are universally terrible or unnecessary with few exceptions.
>>
>>51613941
>1/encounter extra counter, doesn't autopass because it ain't a skillcheck you can buff skyhigh
>3/day shift, useless against anything short of enemies that you could've diplomanced anyways
>more OP than free metamagic
>>51613951
Paizofag please.
>>
>>51613951
>Path of War is OP bullshit.
And you're retarded.
>>51613935
No it's not, since most PoW counters can't 100% no sell an action and often do come with a chance of failure(enemy rolls a 20, you roll low, etc.)

This just straight up tells the DM "no" before something even happens.
>>
>>51613905
My only rule is the golden rule:
"If you aren't having fun, change it"
I also exposed why I didn't drop the hammer on Slowcog's rules. If it depends exclusively on me its a no but there may be the chance someone may find that homebrew content interesting.
I am aware people afraid of rejection do hate this. Is not nice that something you had worked on may end put into the trash can by the decision of many and not a single person, we did see a lot of drama with RotJR when the applications closed. Now, is less hurtful that your work was rejected by a single GM, you can always say "he or she has shit tastes" but when there is more than a single person involved? Oh boy, better be familiar with stoicism.
>>
>>51613965
>>51613994
Only different between homebrew and 3pp is editing really
>>
Say I want to hand an item to some peasants that allows them to break the item to send me a one time message, as well as the location it was broken at so I can plane shift/teleport there.

I want to rule a country with my huge magical dick, and if the peasants can call upon the wrath of a god when they are in dire need then they will learn to worship me and give me virgins.

Does this item exist, and if not, what spells would be best to make this item? It's better if it can be cheap.
>>
>>51614055
>Will save to negate
>No chance of failure

???
>>
>>51614055
>Enemy rolls a 20
Yeah, 5% flat
Do I really need to list how easy it is to pump up Intimidate, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Craft, Diplomacy and Acrobatics so high that they pass even on a one?
>>
>>51614089
Way easier to fuck up an attack roll than having an enemy pass a save usually. Especially something like DC 10+1/2+Stat saves which have issues scaling well.
>>
>>51614029
>>51614055

>swift action to cast another spell this turn

vs.

>the enemy just doesn't get a turn once a minute.
>turn a fight into people who don't like you but aren't hostile to you three times a day.
AT LEVEL 1.

You are beyond stupid, and probably financially invested in DSP.
>>
>>51614096
>Do I really need to list how easy it is to pump up Intimidate, Sense Motive, Spellcraft, Craft, Diplomacy and Acrobatics
>Oh man I used this bullshit OPTIONAL custom skill item that boosts my check to some obscene number
>>
>>51614065
>a lot of drama when applications for RotJR closed
>maybe a couple shitposts while around 24 people ended up getting into games anyway

???
>>
>>51614029
>>51614055
>don't like path of war
>AHURHURHUR PAIZOFAG
>>
>>51614153
>DHB the guy everyone expected to shitpost congratulated people and said he was happy that certain characters he liked got in
Fires up my neurons.
>>
>>51614126
Goddamn you're a stupid motherfucker. If you don't understand how fucking powerful two spells in one turn is. I don't know what to fucking say.

And I did call the first power bullshit you illiterate troglodyte.
>>
Is there any way to initiate a stance and activate a style feat on the same turn?
>>
>>51614168
I just called him retarded.

I'm calling you retarded too.
>>
>>51614181
There is a feat that lets you do it.
>>
>>51614180
>oh no he might cast grease twice this turn if he burns a 5th level spell slot to do it.

Yea, i mean it is good, but no where near "from level 1 you can just fuck over an enemies entire turn no save"
>>
>>51614173
So are you DHB or does his dick just taste that good? Because goddamn your face is practically glued to his crotch at this point.
>>
>>51614212
Except they do get a save you goddamn, retard.

They're both fucking cancerous for different reasons.
>>
>>51614126
>swift action to cast another spell with increased damage/DC/range/duration this turn, same for the standard action spell
FTFY. Also, I've bought 3 DSP pdfs and that's it.
>>51614146
>Requiring optional items
>What is Human Focused Study/Psicrystal Affinity or Familiar/Intimidating Prowess/Inquisitor+Half-Orc/Tiefling FCB
Also, no need for a +30 item, the +10s from skill shard+synaptic mask are more than enough.
>>51614168
He never said anything about liking it, he said it was OP-which is quite different.
>>
>>51614213
False flagging trolls.
>>
>>51614236
Well yeah, I don't like Path of War because I find it to be overpowered.
>>
>>51614265
And the only possible reason you can find it overpowered it's because it trumps paizo martials in utility. AM BARBARIAN and archer builds already do optimal damage, so the difference between exactly killing an enemy and overkilling by another 10-20 damage is moot.

Which makes you a caster/martial disparity denier, and thus a paizofag.
>>
How the hell do you pronounce Kenabres?
>>
I'm sad guys
>>
>>51614287
>Which makes you a caster/martial disparity denier, and thus a paizofag.

No it doesn't.
>>
>>51614287
No actually, I do like how it gives utility to martials. I just don't feel like it needs to throw d6s all over the place and just destroy encounters in one hit. Plus Broken Blade and Primal Fury do far more damage than your min/maxed builds that never see the light of day in a game anyway.
>>
>>51614287
>ending encounters
>utility
This is weaponized stupid.

No one is saying that casters are just fine.

But casters being bullshit of the highest possible degree past level 12 doesn't mean that a RACIAL ABILITY to just end encounters every minute is ok.
>>
>>51614287
Completely different anon, but my biggest peeve with PoW is how it still doesn't actually fix the whole "martials are only good at combat" issue. It makes it so you don't have to pour all your resources into one thing to be relevant at all, but at best you'll have like, 2-3 things to do outside of combat beyond skills. Something that the "good" paizo martials already kind of have.
>>
>>51614287
How fucking in denial are you?
>>
>>51614287
False Flag Detected
>>
>>51614329

New thread! !!!!N
>>
>>51614322

Well, stop.
>>
>>51614322
I'm sad too.
Why are you sad?
>>
>>51614339
I'm not participating in either side of this argument, but your post does make me curious what bar something would have to meet for you to consider it to have fixed that problem. What standard would you use, generally speaking, to say "this martial IS good outside of combat"?
>>
>>51614368
Vigilante is getting close to interesting out of combat.
>>
File: the tears of time.gif (5MB, 650x352px) Image search: [Google]
the tears of time.gif
5MB, 650x352px
>>51614363
same reason as everyone else

So many character concepts gone

like tears in the rain
>>
>>51614354
Need to make it more visible, like this:

NEW THREAD
E
W

T
H
R
E
A
D

>>51614329
>>51614329
>>51614329
>>51614329
>>
>>51614368
Vigilante is definitely the go-to base for an interesting out of combat martial.
>>
>>51614317
KEH-NAB-RES (like rest without the T)
>>
File: tumblr_nkoiaxHJjL1s3r70co1_400.gif (2MB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkoiaxHJjL1s3r70co1_400.gif
2MB, 400x272px
>>51614395

Oh, don't be such a fussbudget. You can make them again.
>>
>>51614426
TY. I've been trying to say Ken-ah-bres and that just sounds wrong.
Thread posts: 394
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.