[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1330: A Rose By Any Other Name Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 444
Thread images: 70

File: Jump OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Jump OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51581767
>>
Ok so I was looking at CAT and I figured it was pretty outdated in the scheme of things. All I did was reduce the prices to a more 100/200/300/600 type instead of 100/300/500/800. Also a lot of prices on items were slashed.
>>
>>51600797
Thanks, Many.
>>
File: dc3.jpg (72KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
dc3.jpg
72KB, 600x837px
Here is a question to start things off, what is the biggest wasteful expenditure of CP in a single jump that you have ever made and have no regrets about?

In my current main chain I spent 1000 CP in Spice and Wolf to get Fluffy tails 43 times I regret none of it
>>
>>51600756
Is still Goku.
>>
In jumps where secret identities are a thing, is it in bad taste to go as your alter ego for Halloween?
>>
>>51600797
Cool. Updating my build now.

Full Party still refers to 300cp freebies though.
>>
>>51600890
Of course not. Batman does it. So does superman.
>>
>>51600851
Harvest moon. Spent almost all my cp on beauty
>>
>>51600890
Yes. Traditionally you're supposed to go as one of your superheroic friends, preferably one on the same team as you. Going as yourself is wasting an opportunity for good-natured ribbing through terrible impressions of each other.
>>
>>51600797
Well then. That makes a few things more affordable.
I'm probably still going to throw more than half my cp into racial perks, but now I can actually buy a capstone.
Neat.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif (260KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif
260KB, 500x449px
>>51600936
> Batman does it. So does superman.
What happens if a criminal shows up and tries to rob the costume party they're at, when everyone at the party thinks they're Bruce Wayne/Clark Kent?
>>
>>51601035
That is the point, it is an amusing and interesting situation that the author can use as the premise for a story.
>>
File: 62037077.jpg (126KB, 405x555px) Image search: [Google]
62037077.jpg
126KB, 405x555px
Renegade Jumper # 27 Commoragh
Starting location: Shaa-Dom (Just lovely)
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*Resistance (0)
*Just another day in the life (100)
*Wych (300)
*Pre-Fall Science (600)

Journal # 26590

Well… I wound up almost having my soul sucked out by some evil god thing. I escaped only to find myself in … a place. Yeah that’s about all I’ll say about it. It brought back some memories I would rather not reflect on. All I knew was I needed to get out of here as fast as I could.

As quickly as I could I used magic to get people to tell me the way out of here, stole ship and escaped in to space. It’s a relief to be away from there after what I saw in a few short minutes of being there.

So I think I wound up in the same universe where the light of terra was and that’s just horrifying. I remember we killed a lot of chaos beings. Still I wonder how cultist-chan is getting along?

Anyways we made it to the Imperium of man. I was able to turn in Hooligan Tuesday’s dog tags and report she fell bravely in battle with chaos. I may have embellished my story so that she actually got a heroic sacrifice against the hordes of chaos and saved the day as opposed to the chaos of the warp getting her but still. I was glad to give her some of the praise she deserved and hope that the tags and story gets back to her family to give them some comfort.

The rest of my time I spent exploring the imperium. It was understandably not a nice place but better than where I started this jump.
>>
File: Bruce Wayne is the disguise.png (285KB, 454x207px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Wayne is the disguise.png
285KB, 454x207px
>>51601035
Batman reveals that he was actually Batman disguised as Bruce Wayne dressed as Batman the whole time.
>>
>>51600797
Yay!!!
>>
>>51601035
I figure most criminals have enough tact not to do things like that during holidays.
Aren't they usually at their own parties anyways?
>>
Jumpers, what are your houserules regarding carrying a fanfiction drawback?
>>
So when were companions added to jumpchain in its grand history?
>>
If Clover or JC are here, I'm still thinking of weird stuff to do in Fallen London seconds before I disappear. Here's one idea.

Voice Your Complaints.

A price increase of 1 cent is an affront to dignity, not the wallet. If ever there was an absolute moral imperative....

You’ll try haggling.

For a few blissful, horrible moments, the marketplace is filled only with the usual quiet dread. Then a sound not unlike the roar of a Fulgent Impeller, accompanied by the ringing of newly wounded eardrums. Children of one species or another cry out in panic, while mirrors shatter themselves to save your voice the trouble. There is anarchy, but not really. The kind of disorder that comes only when the truly unprepared are told to clean up their act. Regulation? Statute? Something like that.

Then, silence. A moment of quiet consideration amidst a decimated sense of general composure. Apples, both fruit and individual, remain motionless and lightly singed. More than lightly. But not harmed, surely. They knew your sense of humor before bringing you here.

“1.60 per bag,” You say, reaching for what now resembles a lump of coal, “Is not such a bad price after all.”

And then you vanish. From the Neath, and likely from history.
>>
>>51601090
After the warehouse, I'm guessing.
>>
>>51601079
>BtVS intensifies
>>
>>51601086
I rule that I can do it so long as I'm not getting an advantage from it. This can involve changing the power level of the setting, if anything I could get from the changes are things I already have access to from other places (like, for example, going to a Mass Effect fanfic with fusion-pumped laser weapons if I already have the tech for that). This is applied more strictly in fanfics where I could acquire power boosts instead of just new ways to do things, so no going to a Highschool DxD jump with a non-canon Longinus and stealing it, or something like that. Crossovers are also forbidden, if I want to go to a place I need to have a jump for it.
>>
Hey Manyfist, after you hit the Softcap on Speedster, how long would it take to get to Mach 100? 1000? The speed of light?
>>
File: LegoSpeedsters.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
LegoSpeedsters.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>51601152
Fanwank it. Assuming no training perks, it'll take a long time. Even with training perks it'll take a long time. You have to put ton of effort in improving it for little gain.
>>
>>51601136
I'd say it was maybe as far as 6 months into the thread's existence, the first batch of thread-made jumps didn't account for the idea in any way.
Companion rules and companion imports were created because podded allies wouldn't stand a chance in the planned endgame jumps (DBZ and 40k)
>>
>>51600851
So far it's the 850 CP I dropped making the Kamen Rider Passion belt in NHp1. I regret nothing! Especially not the name!

That will probably change when I hit Spirited Away and sink literally all my points and my Companion's points into Hot Springs Tokens.

>>51600890
Nah, but it's more fun to dress up as your fellow capes. One year in Teen Titans we all went as Robin. That was fun. All of us dressing up as Starfire the next year was decidedly more awkward. She can be surprisingly persuasive when she wants to be. Beast Boy freaking owned it though. Good times.
>>
File: nyan.jpg (796KB, 900x1149px) Image search: [Google]
nyan.jpg
796KB, 900x1149px
>>51600797
Race: Nekomi [Rolled Free Choice]
Shiny Hunter [Free]
>perks:
Spliced [Free] Cool.
Shinies Galore! [Free] Shiiiny...
Cat's Grace [Free] Nyan.
Dog's Ear [200] Always take sense boosts.
Fox's Cunning [200] Creativity, wisdom, intelligence, and banter. Oh my.
Find the Shiny [100] Finally, I don't have to waste spellslots on Locate Object to find my carkeys.
Party Animal [200] Party time! ...After naps.
>companions
Full Party [200] Fluffy ears and tails for everyone!
>shinies:
Snorkel Mask [Free] Sure?
Biggest Boat! [200] A really fun place to live while we're here, now that it's just barely affordable.
>drawbacks:
Butterfingers [+100] This is vacation time anyhow. I can deal with clumsiness.

Here we go, bit of an upgrade for my vacation spot.

I'm... actually still not sure what I'm doing here. Aside from having fun. Am I even doing aside from lazing about and having fun?

Anyway. Thanks for having me go back to this, Manyfist.
>>
>>51601086
Don't need no drawback, I just pick the version of a setting I prefer. I'm no powergamer so it doesn't provide me anything except stories I enjoy more.
>>
>>51600797
Is drop in supposed to not have a 300cp perk? I cant find it in this version.
>>
File: tumblr_mth8gzr9he1r7hzu3o1_500.gif (626KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mth8gzr9he1r7hzu3o1_500.gif
626KB, 500x279px
>>51601068
That's fantastic.

>>51601086
I don't, because I feel like that kindof goes against the spirit of jumpchain. But at the same time, I don't really have anything against people who do it.

I think as long as it's not for, like, blatant "I want to go here because I'll become stronger than canon/can get this one thing that doesn't exist in other continuities" it's fine.

Like if you just really want to go to Methods of Rationality and knee Harry Potter in the groin until he can't have children, there's not really any reason to say you shouldn't.

>>51601090
I think they were always there. Always limit to active eight. The whole bit.
It just took a really long time to standardize imports, was all. For a long time nobody had any consensus on how to handle that.

>>51600851
In Dragon Ball Z, I blew all my CP on companioning the entire Ginyu Force. And nothing else.
... That's not a waste of CP, I just want everyone to know.
It's the One True Build.

Now I'm trying to decide which settings will be most improved by sudden star appearances by TOKU SENTAI TOKU SENTAI.
It's surprisingly difficult, because "all of them" isn't really the answer I'm looking for.
So I'm open to suggestions.
Hint hint.
>>
>>51601177
Wait, will things like Enhanced Mastery affect it? I assumed it wouldn't?

Okay, if it wwre you wanking it, how fast do you think someone could get with 1000 years of constant training, assuming no training perks?

Anyway, thanks.
>>
File: 1408607568493.jpg (30KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1408607568493.jpg
30KB, 368x368px
>>51600851
It's not really wasteful since it came with other stuff but I dumped 1100 cp into getting a functional homing attack in classic sonic. I already have better ways to attack so I'm never going to need it for anything.. I just did it for the sheer what the fuck of homing blanka balls.
>>
>>51601227

I'd suggest Mighty Morphin Power Rangers but I think you've already taken that?
>>
>>51601225
People will bitch, but I think that's a completely legit answer.
>>
>>51601225
I wish I could do that. Not that I'd be tempted to powergame, but just because there's a broken little part of my brain that will insist I'm doing things wrong if I go to an alternate continuity without justifying it through rules. What's wrong with me?
>>
>>51601255
Yeah, but there's nothing to say I can't retcon some things. I do it all the time.

I don't do jumps in order or anything. It's a jumbled up mess of stories. So, depending on where I decide to slot DB in, I might have actually had the Ginyus for a long time in "canon".
Huge ripples of story changes are getting ready to be made.

Actually, a major plot point for that jump is that a bunch of companions got stuck inside the dumpster for a hundred years with me at the start, and went near catatonic from stir crazy.
I think given the disastrous jump landing, it would make a lot of sense if I cycled in some strong and motivated companions to "take over" for me while I figured out what I wanted to do to salvage the situation.
The Ginyu Force would be really fitting in that regard. Just imagine the shit they'd get up to if their only orders were "go distract people"?
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>51601397
And I somehow forgot my avatar in between connection fuckups.
WHATEVER.

Anyway, the point is, I'm trying to think of settings to throw the Ginyus at, and "I've already been there" isn't as much of a limiting factor as you'd think.
>>
>>51601374
>What's wrong with me?
You're autistic. Most people here are autistic though, so it's not that big a deal.
>>
>>51601418
It's not autism. That's characterized by a number of factors that I don't possess. I'm just neurotic. What did this to me to make me so neurotic, though...that's the question.
>>
>>51601374
Human nature makes people powergame. Our entire evolution has been pushing us to find the most efficient way to game the system so we qill come out on top. First it was walking forever then it was using sticks to poke stuff far away then it was using fire to kill things we dont like. Now we powergame with guns to kill stuff from so far away its scary. Human nature is to minmax and game at all times.
>>
>>51601413
You talking about the Ginyu Force reminded me how disappointed I am that "what if" scenarios in the games never do much with Ginyu's body-swapping technique.

I want to concoct a crazy plan where I use meta-knowledge and acting perks to convince the the rest of them that I'm Ginyu.
>>
>>51601467
Yeah, but it's not about mix-maxing, it's more like I can't go outside the rule system. Freeform imagination just doesn't do it anymore, I'm too deep in the chain.
>>
>>51601449
Not real autism, just the general neurotic obsession that gets labeled "autism" on 4chan.
>>
>>51601226
Crap. Thanks for pointing that out.
>>
Are there any types of magic that would be suitable for a little girl to learn even though she has some anger issues?
>>
File: Konafa.jpg (186KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Konafa.jpg
186KB, 1600x1200px
>>51601478
That reminds me of how, there was a DBZ game for the Super Nintendo, with an RPG battle system based on drawing cards.

And in it you play up from Raditz all the way to beating Freeza. And for the most part it's pretty normal. Other than liberal abuse of pallet swap enemies.
But there's some weird things you can do as well. Like, zenkais exist in the game, and you can collect cards to fullheal your characters, and you can abuse these cards to make your Saiyan characters ridiculously more powerful than they're supposed to be.
Or, if you nail every single one of Goku's training jobs at King Kai's on the first try, he'll actually get back to Earth fast enough to save everyone from dying. And after that you can take Yamcha and Chiaotzu and Tien with you to Namek, in addition to everyone else.

But most interesting was that Captain Ginyu had a glitch. Where normally, if he swapped bodies with you and then you beat him, you turn back to normal after the battle. But if you swapped out the character in your party that got transformed, they wouldn't.
So you could have a permanent Ginyu in your team. And for some characters, like Chiaotzu, this was actually a major upgrade.

And even though you'd switch back to Ginyu at the end of every battle after that, you could still use Ginyu's bodyswap to steal anyone's body for the one battle. Including Freeza.

So that's kindof fun to think about.
>>
>>51601413
I vote to have the Ginyu Force show up I the WWE Jump.

>>51601587
I'd suggest Air or Water Bending. Both would also help teach her some anger control.
>>
>>51601467
>Human nature makes people powergame.
While I agree with that, I don't so much agree with what follows. I think that when people powergame its because they see jumpchain less as a story prompt idea, that may or may not include self-insert characters and the like, and more a naked power fantasy. Now I'm condemning power fantasies, and I am also not saying that many to most of the stories told and dreamt up by and in jumpchain are some variant of self insert fiction. However, there are those who do not always pick the ULITMUT POWAH and hulk smash everything in sight. Some enjoy stories with different themes, restrictions, modes, and conclusions.

So I think the power-wanker discussion is more about who is using jumpchain, what their headspace is like, and what they're trying to get out of this.
>>
File: 1479426731260.png (84KB, 667x582px) Image search: [Google]
1479426731260.png
84KB, 667x582px
>>51601587
Final Fantasy style magic is small scale enough to not be a crisis if misused, but useful enough to be relevant.
If you're still worried about her breaking things make sure she specs into white magic.
>>
>>51600756
>>51600880
Is still Ruby.
>>
>>51601692
Well, other than draining the world of all its life it's not a big thing.
>>
Ok looks like there wasn't a 300cp Drop-In, so I had to quickly make one up.

Hot Buns (300cp) (Discount Drop-In) – It would seem that the mold broke with you. Kemomimi are attractive, but you take it to the next level. Your skin is always flawless, your scent is intoxicatingly sweet but in the good way, your hair is always perfect and your voice is positively divine.
>>
>>51601748
That's not really magic use doing that it's someone thinking it's a good idea to try draining the planet's soul to pay the electricity bill.
Assuming you mean FF7 that is.
>>
Do Lantern Rings count as transformation gadgets that can be imported into the various Kamen Rider Jumps? Or is that TOO much of a stretch?
>>
>>51601650
>>51601692
I could totally teach her water bending. Final fantasy magic would probably help too. Especially since she was born in dbzm as a saiyan child. Healing would probably come in handy.
>>
>>51601787
On one hand, they do grant superpowers and a costume. On the other hand They are mainly a superpowers thing rather than a transformation things. Since the costume isn't supposed to hide your identity. And those rules are not conducive to fighting kaijin so you might not want to use that for that.
>>
>>51601692
Unless you cast one of the really big spells, at which point it destroys the world but somehow everyone is fine afterwards. So still not a risk of hurting people, but it could cause a crisis from panic.
>>
>>51601692
>>
>>51601765
I was assuming FF7, and I was just making an off the cuff joke.
>>
>>51600851
FIrst time I made a build for Sekirei, It was nothing but companions.

And also 600 cp in drawbacks, because why not?
>>
>>51601922
5 high fives is better than one, do the long-jump.
>>
>>51601968
If you leave Sekirei without a great many waifus you have done something wrong.
>>
>>51601968
He said wasteful expenditure, that is just a proper Sekirei build.
>>
>>51601983
read it again, they are all your friends, you get Six high-fives. Either way because you're so good at skateboarding
>>
>>51601991
>>51602006
Um, my latest build for it is one import and one export. So, I suppose I have failed.

Though, I also took the 108 drawback. Sadly, I didn't have blue feathers at that point.

...Wait, does that mean Miya never gets married?
>>
>>51601991
Yeah, I just turn all my waifus into Sekirei.

Meltrandi Sekirei Jibril is all kinds of fun.
>>
>>51602034
Unless you buy Miya as your Sekirei she stays alone forever since her husbando died.
>>
>>51602062
But the drawback sets you as their default thingamabob? So she'd never marry him in the first place?

I think?
>>
File: 4RSxAvN.png (473KB, 900x3810px) Image search: [Google]
4RSxAvN.png
473KB, 900x3810px
>>51601062
Renegade Jump # 28 Goat Simulator
Starting Location: Goat-ville

Perks:
Mutator: Goatsaurus Rex (300)
Mutator: Sizeshifting Goat (500)

Equipment:
*Jet Pack (200)

Journal # 27001

Well I am having to write this based on my memory of the last 10 years because… I had no hands and couldn’t write. I tried a few times but wound up eating the pencil. They taste terrible by the way.

So I was a T-rex for 10 years and I could grow to be an even bigger T-rex or a tiny T-rex. I also harassed people broke stuff and was a general nuisance. I feel a bit bad now but I was a goat or T-rex so I believe some of that was to be expected.

Physics was weird in that world and I got very little actually done. I am not sure what the point of that jump is but now I can turn in to a T-rex so that’s fine
>>
>>51602087
He was never her Ashikabe, she just loved him.
Also you enter the Jump after he already died.
>>
>>51601086
I don't but I do wish i did in regards to several settings. There's certain changes to several settings that I think would make thing more interesting. There's also one Mass Effect X Deus Ex HR crossover fic that I wish had a jump.
>>
>>51602087
If you take the drawback without buying her then her first husbando died and then you left her behind. Even more sad.
>>
>>51601922
>>
>>51602100
>but now I can turn in to a T-rex so that’s fine
TRUTH!

>>51602115
Oh, okay.

>>51602120
...makin me revise my build again.
>>
>>51602100
>That image
The "Delinquent" T-Rex is pretty cute.
>>
File: Stab 'im.jpg (61KB, 359x321px) Image search: [Google]
Stab 'im.jpg
61KB, 359x321px
Do you keep your companions under control, or do they keep you under control?
>>
File: tg and k go fishing.jpg (417KB, 1111x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tg and k go fishing.jpg
417KB, 1111x1600px
>>51602196
Yes.
>>
I'm almost positive that I saw a perk about a week ago the basically said "jumps will follow canon unless you actively force them not to," but I can't for the life of me remember where I saw the perk.

does anyone know what jumps at the very least have something like that?
>>
>>51602168
I want to imagine that is how my Renegade jumper's Satyr form looks.
>>
I suppose if you take both the 108 drawback and the miyu hates you one, she turns into a yandere of some kind?
>>
What are the rules regarding fusion in the MV tournament? I'd assume you can't fuse mid-match, but can you enter as a fusion? And if so, do you lose if you defuse?
>>
>>51602196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCGoefBO7Q
>>
>>51602213
Penny Dreadful.
>>
>>51602213
Penny Dreadful
>>
>>51602213
I think penny dreadful has a perk for that. I know there are others but cant name them at the top of my head
>>
>>51602238
>>51602240
>>51602242
I know that that isn't the perk I was looking for, but it works just as well. Thanks!
>>
>>51602219
She turns into Karusuba. Who would respond to her Ashikabi by:
Ignoring them
Murdering them
Raping them
Or by far the most likely possibility, all three.

Those drawbacks mean you get to deal with two women like that.
>>
>>51602264
Do you perhaps mean the one from Boktai.
>>
>>51600851
I spent 1000cp on the 'grow in a week' housing items from Van Helsing when I already had an island in a pocket dimension that I could access at any point of time.

But people are surprisingly less impressed with a pocket dimension than they are with a caravan that is bigger on the inside.

>>51602196
A mix; some keep things orderly while others just do what they want and invite others along for the fun.
>>
>>51602222
You need to enter the tournament as a fusion for it to be allowed, as you would otherwise have to bring in outside help (which is against the rules). Since the components of a fusion are still the fusion, breaking it during a match is A-OK.
>>
>>51602213
... I'm almost positive that you and I saw that about a week ago in one of the threads, as a possible perk for an upcoming jump. But that's all I can remember.
>>
>>51602222
As long as only one person enters the ring it is fine, defusing is fine (a few characters do that) and summoning help is fine (several characters do that to, usually pokeball style).
>>
File: image.jpg (308KB, 800x1072px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 800x1072px
>>51602168
Yes.
>>
>>51602213
Dungeon Seige 2 has another and that jump was rather recent.
Is it the one you were looking for?
>>
>>51602341
>summoning help is fine
So you're saying a Devil-Tiger could pull out their Third-Circles from the Inner World and it counts as Legal?
Oh boy, time to unleash Antherion on Freiza.
>>
>>51602100
>>51602345
>T-rex
>dem hips
>dem thighs
Royal indeed.
>>
>>51602317
>>51602341
Cool, thanks, I haven't read the comic so I had no idea. Fusion and summoning raise my chances considerably.
>>
>>51602362
There's a guy that summons like fifteen dozen ghosts in the middle of a match some of which were fighters from previous rounds.
It's totally allowed although you might want to make a show of pulling them out so it doesn't look like someone teleported in to help you.
>>
>>51602362
The scientist summons a small army, one guy summons a Kaiju he keeps in his bracelet, and Alt Videl breaks the Z Sword mid fight so the tournament organizers accepted Old Kai as her helper.
>>
>>51602387
>>51602414
Coolio, Freiza gonna get fucked up by a Volcano.
>>
>>51602370
Rexy a best.
Also, Claire a pretty great too.
>>
>>51602387
Actually, the ghosts are /inside/ the orb thing, which is why it's allowed - they entered the ring with him.

>>51602414
Same with the Kaiju and Old Kai, they were allowed in by the judges as 'items', and so didn't count as outside help when it was revealed that they had beings in them. Sort of like how fusions are allowed because they enter as one being, though that may also be the judges not knowing how to tell the difference between humans, given the little joke in one page.

>>51602422
Summoning a volcano however should be fine. A sentient volcano, or an embodiment of a volcano likely wouldn't be ok.
>>
>>51602341
are you the jump maker? Question: would deploying something like an inner world count as a ring out?
>>
>>51602451
Antherion is one of my Third Circle Souls, technically part of me, he represents Rage, pure unadulterated Rage.
>>
>>51602451
Also with something like descending hierarchy that gives you multiple independently acting souls would they count as part of you?
>>
>>51602455
>are you the jump maker?
No someone who read the comic.
>>
>>51602468
>>51602481
If you can explain that or show it as part of you in the 'summoning' then you'd likely be fine. The example someone gave earlier is a good one: pokeball style stuff works.

If you enter the ring with them and it's ok you should be fine, if you bring them in from outside the ring then you're likely going to be considered cheating.

I'm not Val though, so take this with a grain of salt. If you read Multiverse you see what is ok and what isn't.
>>
>>51602362
It should be noted that those examples were explicitly only allowed because they can from items that the contestant brought into the ring. So it depends on if their devices would register your Inner World as being inside you or not.
>>
>>51602264
Familiar of zero has a 0cp drawbacks that states that regardless of what you do the series will end normally.
>>
File: 1429560259474.jpg (85KB, 789x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1429560259474.jpg
85KB, 789x1012px
If I buy both Cool Coat/Red Hood and Iconic Accessory from Darkstalkers, could i have the effects of both in one item?
>>
>>51602341
So the best idea is to be a Majin, wait for someone who just want to fight to be eliminated, absorb them, then spit them back up in the middle of your matches?
>>
>>51602349
Aha, that's the one I ( >>51602329 ) was thinking of.
>>
>>51602507
Technically, Third Circle Demons live inside their parent Devil-Tiger, any appearance that they exist outside them is just their ability to exist in multiple places at once.
>>
>>51602560
That wouldn't work, it would count as attacking another participant which is against the rules.
>>
>>51602576
Outside of matches, it is against the rules to attack other participants outside of matches. Even if they have already lost.

I bet you could absorb your opponents during a fight though.
>>
In regards to the FMA jump, it starts before the Ishvalan Civil War, right?
>>
I don't think the Generic Horror Movie jump would cover things like The Mist. Is there a jump that would?
>>
>>51602676
Link to this 'The Mist'?
>>
>>51602688
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/

Things like a large scale disaster/event effecting a population. The Blob, Pod People, etc. are other examples.
>>
>>51602688
Stephen King adaptation. Don't read up on it, just go watch it. Google Stephen King The Mist movie.

It was one of my favorite short stories of his, and it's a pretty good adaptation.
>>
>>51602676
Is that the Stephen King story? Do we know enough to make a jump of that? I only read the short story, but I think that there's so much unexplained that it'd be difficult to make a jump of it.
>>
>>51602118
If that fanfic ever gets finished, I'm making a jump for it SO FAST...
>>
>>51602608
I believe you get a choice, actually. You can either start during the war, or around the time Ed & Al set out on their journey. At least, that's the way I remember it when the jump was new.
>>
Hey Jumpers! How did you decide on your Bodymod bod?
>>
>>51602725
>I think that there's so much unexplained that it'd be difficult to make a jump of it.
Yeah, which is why I'm wondering if there's any jump (probably a generic) with similar premises. I mean, post-apoc maybe?
>>
>>51602608
I think it begins after the war. the location for ishval mentions that it has been receently absorbed into amestris
>>
>>51602725
>Is that the Stephen King story?
Yes.

>Do we know enough to make a jump of that?
Not without really stretching.

>I only read the short story, but I think that there's so much unexplained that it'd be difficult to make a jump of it.
The movie is a good adaptation and worth the watch.
>>
>>51602676
It'd cover it.

If it's a horror movie it's a horror movie. Doesn't really matter if it's the Exorcist or Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
>>
>>51602750
All points into endowed
>>
>>51602750
i never wanted to be bothered with self maintenance again
>>
>>51602771
whats the final math on that?
>>
>>51602771
Why do you want to be an Eiken girl (or the male equivalent)?
>>
>>51602792
An additional thirteen cup sizes (which is actually kind of an inaccurate way to measure breast size just on its own, but whatever) or twenty-six inches to penis length.
>>
File: 1432360074361.jpg (44KB, 603x622px) Image search: [Google]
1432360074361.jpg
44KB, 603x622px
>>51602764
Thanks! Re-reading the intro, that should have been obvious to me. Dunno why it wasn't.
>>
>>51602750
>>51602791
or did you mean on what kind of body? I just Modeled it after my real body to prevent dysphoria
>>
>>51602809
Well, there is that perk in Ghost Rider that makes you really good at combat with chains and the like. Then there's Adaptability from Wuxia.

Maybe he's just gonna have a really unusual fighting style.
>>
>>51602676
>I don't think the Generic Horror Movie jump would cover things like The Mist.
Sure it would. It gets resolved in the end, and it doesn't affect the whole world; just an area the size of a large city. Something like The Crazies would likely be acceptable too, though that'd probably be pushing it.

>>51602688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyKLFhzXgOc
Town is engulfed in dense mist, monsters roaming outside eat anyone who leaves the local grocery store.
>>
We need more horror jumps.
>>
>>51602861
>The Crazies
You could use that as a post-Apoc too, if I remember right
>>
>>51602764
Could we choose to arrive during the backstory of a horror movie? For example, with the Ring, when Samara was still alive? Or when Pinhead/Captain Spencer first found the Lament Configuration?
>>
>>51602868
Because Scary is fun or because it would be fun to kick the monster's teeth in.
>>
>>51602868
It's hard to get the tone down without being a gauntlet or having some other power take away. Much of horror is based on powerlessness.

So while I agree with you, it's not without its difficulties.
>>
>>51602868
>No The World's Shortest Horror Story jump

>The last man on Earth sat alone in a room.
>There was a knock at the door
>>
>>51602900
That was supposed to end with a question mark oops.
>>
>>51602829
>twenty six inches to penis length
>twenty six
So, uh, you got a permit for that concealed weapon?
>>
>>51602926
>It was jumper
>>
>>51602906
I'm kind of glad there isn't a space horror jump. Because while I really enjoy watching Event Horizon, I'm afraid I'd NOPE the fuck out of there by any means necessary if I rolled it up as the next jump in my chain.
"Jumper, where are we?"
"EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND GET BACK IN YOUR PODS SO WHEN I KILL MYSELF AND END THE CHAIN YOU WON'T BE STUCK ON THIS FUCKING SHIP."
>>
>>51602948
Open carry, anon. Open carry.
>>
>>51602893
No.
>>
>>51602900
Scary is fun.

>>51602906
Difficulties, but not impossibilities. And I'm more interested in the horror settings themselves, so actually being scared or threatened is secondary as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>51602960

still the best warhammer prequel that exists.
>>
>>51602829
>An additional thirteen cup sizes

assuming an average sized bosom,that would not fit on the scale.

Assuming AA sized breasts that would be up to A M cup

>or twenty-six inches to penis length.

that this seems really insecure and a waste of body mod points since there's plenty of other ways to get stuff like that
>>
>>51602968
I don't think you can open carry that weapon
>>
>>51602906
We've got a couple of horror jumps that aren't Gauntlets, we don't really have that many horror gauntlets or gauntlets in the first place.
>>
>>51602957
>Drop-in
>Last man on Earth
>Guest

>An even shorter story 600 CP drawback
>The last man on Earth sat alone in a room
>There was a lock on the door
>>
>>51603000
Sure you can. You just need a three-point sling.
>>
>>51602750
Body Mod
> Build: Light
> Type: Athlete [-100CP]
> Endurance: 4 [-200CP]
> Speed: 2 [Get a Freebie!]
> Dexterity: 2 [Get a Freebie!]
> Appeal: 2 [-100CP]
> Shape: 1 [-50CP]
> Sense: 1 [-50CP]
> Flexibility [Get a Freebie!]
> Metavore [-100CP]

I maxed endurance because being able to go long stretches without rest is the ideal for me. But I want to be slim and dextrous, not bulky and huge.
Appeal, Shape, and Metavore were chosen for ease of upkeep, and Sense was picked to get rid of my nearsightedness.

So if reduced to bodymod I'm a small waifish type who can eat garbage and still function and run at a decent clip for three days straight.

>>51602196
Kinda more the latter.
I generally let my companions do whatever, as long as it doesn't endanger me or the chain.

They have occasionally kicked me in the face for being stupid, though.
>>
>>51602990
>seems really insecure

sort of like a 2 ft long pompadour on a berk in a glittery suit
>>
>>51602926
That is pretty scary.
Being the last man on earth, you'd probably have to donate a ton of semen to keep the population going. The supplies in stock will only last so long, and it's going to be nearly two decades before your progeny can be recruited to the cause.
You're gonna be sore.

Not to mention how bad this is gonna fuck up the gene pool.
Reminds me of that Sliders episode.
>>
>>51602960
>Not blowing the thing to oblivion and teleporting back to earth.
>>
>>51602973
Damn. And here I was hoping I could prevent some of the bad shit in the back story.
>>
>>51603046
I'm not stepping foot on that fucking ship. If I'm already on the ship, I'm getting off ASAP.
And since I roll for jumps, there's no guarantee that I'd have teleportation capable of that.
>>
>>51602750
eh I went pretty boring on it. basic upgrades all around:

>+600
>Body Type: medium Athlete(100)

>Strength: Rank 1(50)
>Endurance: Rank 1(50)
>Dexterity: Rank 2(free)
>Speed: Rank 2(free)
>Appeal: Rank 1(50)
>Shape: Rank 1(50)
>Sense: Rank 2(100)

>Perks: Evercleaned(100), Metavore(100), Flexibility Tier 1(free)
>>
>>51602960
Alternately...

>"So what's the name of the ship we're rescuing?"
>"The Event Horizon, why?"
>"... no reason."
>Months of cryosleep later
>"Captain, are you sure there's supposed to be a ship here?"
>"Yes, why?"
>"Well, it's just debris and wasn't there a planet here too?"
>"Crewman Jumper, I need you to... What's up with that expression?"
>"Nothing, Captain. Who's up for some french toast? I feel like french toast."
>"Can I get waffles?"
>"We don't have waffles or french toast, both of y--"
>"Sure, waffles and french toast it is. Lemmie know if you guys want fruit or something. I can make that happen."

>>51603046
Yup.
>>
>>51603043
I do know of at least one version of that story that had it so the one knocking was the last woman on earth.
>>
>>51603075
Was she an SJW?
>>
File: 1453606776848.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453606776848.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
>>51602750
Speed, and Endurance are the best stats compared to other options so I maxed those. I also took sense up to 2. Would have gone farther, but i ran out of points.
I didn't really need to bother with other stats since mine IRL aren't bad. I did take appeal 1 for vanity though simply because I don't want to deal with that shit.
Got metavore and evercleansed as well since they might as well be mandatory for how good they are. Simply from a survival perspective being persistantly clean and having simple nutrition needs are extremely useful.

Fur mode is technically the most point efficient and it's benefits favor min maxing so it was clearly the objectively best choice for my build. It had absolutely nothing to do with wanting fluffy tail. Nothing at all.
>>
>>51603092
Where the fuck did that come from?

And no, it was some decades old science fiction short story where aliens had killed everyone else.
>>
>>51603039
>sort of like a 2 ft long pompadour on a berk in a glittery suit

it's more that I've always wanted one because my hair is naturally curly and it doesn't do hair styles easily. as for the glittery jumpsuit . It's like 20% for the protection since it's a unique form of hypercarbon.
>>51602750
>>51603025
we posting body mod builds now?
the big guy free
charmer -100
appeal X2 free
shape X2 free
strength X2 -100
speed -50
sense -50
endowed X3 free
endurance X2 -100
ever cleansed -100
metavore -100

basicall I wanted the last three things and was under the impression that My body would be in flux every jump if I didn't take it instead of having at least what I have IRL at the time I took this .
>>
>>51603108
>Where the fuck did that come from?
It was the spookiest thing I could imagine in that scenario.
>>
>>51603108
>>51603092
>>51603075
Cleopatra 2525?
>>
>>51603068
That is the same as mine. Except I only had one rank of sense and bought endowed.
>>
>>51600946
If we start as strong as Trunks at the start of GT, and he could already go Super Saiyan during DBZ, can we go Super Saiyan if we start as a Saiyan or half-Saiyan? Also, what level of Super Saiyan could Trunks go at the start of GT?
>>
>>51603131
Ah, sorry, I thought it was either an attempt at starting shitposting or a reference to a particular story.
>>
>>51603160
He achieves SSJ2 as part of the plot of the version of AF that Ize is in.
>>
>>51602196
I am Carl my companions are Paul llamas with hats
>>
>>51603155
shapeshifting is your friendand so is the tentacle perk in grim and mandy
>>
>>51602750
I personally try to avoid "Powerless" drawbacks, or only take them in worlds that are pretty safe, so as of late I usually end up going Charmer, maxing Shape and Appeal, grab Metavore, Evercleansed, and either Flexibility or Height with whats left.

Until a while ago I usually went full Bodybuilder though, and I still do when it would make sense with what knowledge I would have from a story perspective. I haven't done Pokemon Trainer as my first Jump for a while though, so my interpretation of the Benefactor usually gives me the documents for Body Mod, Warehouse, and whatever Jump I'm starting with at the same time, so I end up building for all three with the others in mind.
>>
>>51603152
if squirrel and chipmunk can be a jump that'll work. Although I don't see what it would have to offer that the Spiderman jump doesn't. I have really Fuzzy memories on that show
>>
>>51602723
>don't read up on it
>reads up on it anyway

Nope, sorry, horror movies that rely on "people are suicidally stupid" do even less for me than typical horror fare, and the film doubles down on it.
>>
>>51603160
You don't start with the ability to go Super Saiyan, no, not without Go Further Beyond. At the start of GT I think he could only use the first state
>>
Reminder that there's only one correct choice for the canon companion option in the Dragonball jumps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWV8_GggLUc
>>
>>51602750
Here is from my current (non Renegade) chain

>Build: Light
>Body Type: Charmer
>Stats:
>Appeal: 4
>Shape: 4
>Senses: 4
>Endowed X 3
>Color X 1 (Red Hair, Green Eyes)

I wanted to be pretty and was hoping the added senses would help with my situational awareness.
>>
What jumps have some cool Captain Atom powers?
>>
>>51603228
>people are suicidally stupid
To be fair, I think it's more like "people experiencing intense pressure and fear get caught up in mob mentality."
>>
>>51603043
You ever read Y: The Last Man? Kind of neat comic series based on that premise. One day every cell with a Y-chromosome in it on Earth spontaneously dies, except for the protagonist and his pet monkey. So preserved sperm samples aren't going to save the species, they're gone too. No definitive explanation for it is ever really given, just a bunch of hypotheses ranging from the scientific to the mystical. It makes for an interesting dystopian scenario, explores the societal changes that would occur. One of the neat things about it that I like is that it doesn't forget about the animals. One of the main characters is a biologist studying the protagonist to figure out why he didn't die, and she keeps a running countdown of species that have gone extinct, based on maximum life expectancy without reproduction being able to replace them. "Oh, it's been a year now, there is no longer such a thing as a shrew", and stuff like that. Interesting series.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>51603242
>random farmer

>not arale-chan
>>
>>51603106
It's only really the most point efficient if you go full furry, unless you fanwank otherwise.
>>
>>51602829
26" penis. Is your waifu a centaur?, for 500 Alex.
>>
Now that we have non end jump Dragon Ball jumps. . .

Jumpers, what did you wish for with the dragon balls?
>>
>>51603266
I always hear it turns into feminist crap at some point.
>>
>>51603184
>>51603230
Thanks.
>>
>>51600851
In chibi-Robo, I bought both Super Chibi and Alien Blessing. They cost 600cp each.
I got both, because I want to be able to say I have double infinite energy.
>>
>>51603280
Higher levels of fur don't do anything other than looks though.
You still get 6 free ranks of stats compared to the other options 4 saving 50cp on stats. Sure color doesn't do anything, but the other free perks aren't that impressive either.
>>
>>51603245
what is the current jumps done list for renegade? I think I have lost track of some
>>
>>51603285
Unlimited Apple Pie.
>>
>>51603285
I am tempted to simply wish for "every human is now a saiyajin hybrid"
>>
>>51603301
Eh, kind of. There's definitely an undercurrent of radical feminism in it, but it's usually portrayed as something divorced from reality and potentially unhealthy. Like, one of the scientists proposes that the plague was because of cloning technology meaning that males were no longer necessary, so nature was undoing its mistake in response. He (it's complicated, but Yorick isn't really the only surviving male, there are actually three others) then tries to kill himself to "finish the job". So yeah, doesn't paint radical feminism in the best light.
>>
>>51603285
I'm tempted to be a cheeky cunt, and ask for more wishes.
>>
>>51603285
I wished for everyone in the Dragonball universe's names to retroactively not be bad wordplay.
>>
>>51603285
Shit. I honestly don't know. Everything a jumper could conceivably wish for either doesn't interest me, is banned, or is meaningless to someone with DBZ powerlevels. Maybe wishing to master or gain knowledge of a secret technique of some kind?

On a related note, if you decide to make your own balls, is it better to go with the one big wish model. or three smaller wishes?

Also also, the best part of making your own dragon balls is that you can threaten the dragon if it gives you lip.
>>
>>51603382
You can be a radical feminist and not support suicide or something like that. It's position could just be for a female hegemony or matriarchy with men as a slave class and still paint that guy in the wrong, either for being superstitious or for trying to kill himself when his place is under the boot of his female masters working as a sperm farm.
>>
>>51603372
Wouldn't that make the Earth starve, like, really fast?
>>
>>51603423
With ki you can farm super fast, anon.
>>
>>51603412
1 wish is just plain better that three mechanically. The difference between reviving everyone on earth in one go and just one person three times.
>>
>>51603431
Wait, they can infuse ki into plants to make them grow super fast? Even then, there's problems with trying to do that on a large scale.
>>
>>51603446
No. With ki you can level and till an entire field in under a minute. Meaning mass scale farming is easy.
>>
>>51603444
Does one wish have any other benefits besides bringing multiple people back to life? 'Cause part of the issue I'm having with that is my fear of all the responsibility it places on me. Like, I'm having trouble justifying not using it every year to mass revive people who died in accidents and disasters.
>>
>>51603446
>>51603453

also a lot of dragonball earth isnt actually used for anything if the amount of uninhabited islands are anything to go by

also you could you wish for unlimited food first
>>
>>51603446
Funny you should say that. Do you know what Goku and Tien's jobs are? They're farmers, really fucking successful ones too. Tien is capable of taking care of miles of land on his own and Goku can apparently do the same. Dragon Ball was a weird place but I'mma going to get those farming techniques if I can.
>>
>>51603453
Easy yes, sustainable for a long period of time when every single person on the planet is eating 20-40 times more than before? I doubt it.
>>
>>51603470
The scale is greater. At least that would make sense.
Dragonballs are usually plot device to revive everyone rather than actually getting used so I don't really know more than that.
>>
>>51603482
>>51603423
4 words

Industial Sensu Bean Farm
>>
Question. Beyond it being banned, would there be a problem with me redoing CoC?
>>
>>51603526
Go for it
>>
>>51603490
Saiyans had their own planet, you know.
>>
>>51602750
Body Mod

Build: Heavy (Free)
Body Type: Bodybuilder (100)
Strength 2 (Free)
Endurance 2 (Free)
Speed 1 (50)
Dexterity 2 (100)
Appeal 1 (50)
Shape 2 (100)
Sense 2 (100)
Height 1 [6’6] (Free)
Metavore (100)

Taking the heavy build was a natural for me, since I'm not a small dude as it is, even underneath all the flab, and it wouldn't feel right to be some skinny-ass twink. Bodybuilder has much the same reasoning, with the added benefit that it synergizies well with the heavy body type. Strength and endurance come as a freebie, and I can't turn down free shit. Also, I would have gone with those options anyway, so that's nice. Speed is never a bad thing to have, especially now that I have a moderately okay baseline I guess? I'm not a runner by any stretch of the imagination, so I don't know if that's good or not. Dexterity is more of a personal choice rather than a strategic one. I always thought parkour was pretty cool, but could never do it. Now I can. Also, I figure that that can carry over to smaller scale dexterity like handwriting and instrument use and whatnot. Appeal I took for the simple reason of fuck acne. Shape is...eh. I'm not one hundred percent on whether I wanted level one or level two. No extraneous body fat was a gimme, I just didn't know whether I wanted to use the fifty on the next level or spend it somewhere else. In the end, I figured I wouldn't be adverse to slightly longer limbs and digits. Sense was a no-brainer. I fucking hate having to wear glasses, and neither contacts nor surgery are an option, so hooray for bored ominipotents. Height was a freebie, and more than that, I always wanted to be a bit taller. As it stands, I'm tall enough that I get all the downsides of being tall (not being able to fit in small cars, constant jokes about my height) and none of the benefits (I still have to strain to reach high shelves. Also, have to stretch to see over a crowd. A three inch boost to my height is a nice thing. Metavore is Metavore
>>
>>51603526
Well it is banned, but I don't think anyone would care that there's two of them.
It's not like you'd be replacing something on the drive right?
I bet QQ would be happy for it at least.
>>
>>51603526
The problem is that you have such shit taste in the first place.
>>
>>51603546
Plus, less DDAnon is always good.
>>
>>51603526
Nah dude make TiTS instead.
>>
>>51603536
I think they were also a hunter-gatherer society with a much lower global population than Earth before Frieza came along. Don't quote me on that though.
>>
>>51603563
Wow you have even worse taste than him.
>>
>>51603504
Korin is the only guy who knows how to do it, and it's implied there is some kind of bottleneck preventing that from happening. Though if you could figure it out go for it, it'd save a ton of expenses in the long run I'm sure.
>>
>>51603526
the original author has admitted that it was a very slapdash effort so I dont thnk even he would protest. might want to ask QQ for ideas? the author is also a member there though I dont know how active. ask BLADE
>>
>>51603526
>>51603563
>Only recently realized that CoC is likely supposed to be pronounced "cock"
I'm slow.
>>
>>51603600
That would be a hilarious conversation on QQ among your kind.
>>
>>51603600
even Fenoxo says C-o-C on occasion so dont feel mad
>>
>>51603333
Here I went ahead and made a pastebin for it so it would be easier to keep track. http://pastebin.com/T09QdL3a Almost half way done.
>>
File: 009.png (207KB, 757x1200px) Image search: [Google]
009.png
207KB, 757x1200px
>>51603536
Here's a panel from Dragonball Minus, in Bardock's time.

>>51603583 probably has the right idea.
>>
>>51603617
Who cares what that literal pedophile says?
>>
>>51603626
You're on a site with hundreds of literal pedos.
Don't you think thats a little ironic to be saying?
>>
>>51603625
It says the problem was that they were shit at breeding.
>>
>>51603633
You misunderstand me. You're going hurr durr loli is pedo. That makes you retarded.

What I'm talking about is the fact that he literally masturbated while watching his own children.
>>
>>51603640
I'm not talking about loli m8.
Were you not around for sink threads?
>>
>>51603634
Which circumvents the whole: holy shit we have billions of people who eat more than their body weight in food everyday problem. It could never get that bad naturally, with a wish on the other hand, all bets are off.
>>
So as I was catching up to the thread, been out of touch a few days I noticed something >>51588566
In your pastebin you go on about the things in your garden, which btw has given me some great ideas for what to do with Sims crops now that you pointed out the special coffee beans but I have to ask... HOW DO YOU HAVE THE MOTHER TREE!?
>>
>>51603595
His last post was february of 2016, last seen in december.
>>
>>51603640
Wow you really know a lot about things you claim to hate.
It's almost like you're projecting or something.
>>
>>51603640
wait what? isnt he usually really butthurt if you even mention underage(loli or otherwise)?

there is a story here that I clearly missed
>>
>>51603634
It's probably half them forgetting what they were doing partway through and starting to literally wrestle naked, and half just being bad parents and getting their kids killed.
>>
File: Konada.jpg (10KB, 165x240px) Image search: [Google]
Konada.jpg
10KB, 165x240px
>>51603285
I wished to unlock extra characters.
... wait, this isn't Xenoverse.
I mean to say, I wished to bring back the Ginyu Force, Raditz, and Nappa back to life.

Nappa came last, and was also the most unruly. But, I mean, he took to typical Saiyan Earth lifestyle pretty well. Train all day, eat like a horse. Nappa eats a LOT. More than regular Saiyans.
He kindof maintained nominal importance, once he was allowed to catch up. Like, Piccolo/Trunks level plot significance.
He and Vegeta never really got along. Not in a fun rivalry kindof way, either. More like a "Nappa got really quiet when Vegeta was around."
He ironically seemed to like Gohan best. Like a boisterous uncle.

Raditz seemed more lost. Like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to be doing. He liked entering tournaments, but wasn't huge into training.
Briefly attempted to get along with Goku, but Goku is Goku, and, like... you know, Goku basically treats all his friends the same. And I think Raditz was looking more for a brotherly bond sortof thing? He seemed frustrated.
But he got along with everyone okay. Liked to talk himself up a lot.
He was basically the Saiyan version of Yamcha, to be honest.
He was just... kindof there.

Technically I "hired" the Ginyu Force.
Since Frieza's dead and all, they didn't have much to do. They don't exactly have an official payroll, but there's a certain level of upkeep they expect in exchange for their services.
Part of the deal included a hot tub.
>>
>>51603665
He posted about it back when he was making the game. It's just him being a hypocrite, which isn't surprising if you know him.

>>51603661
>Fanboying a pedo who shits on his writer, steals money from people, and threatens to sue people for modding his game.
>>
>>51603674
well they do send their babies into space apparently
>>
>>51603651
What makes you think DB earth has billions of people? Have you ever seen the place?
>>
>>51603684
I really don't care about this Fenoxo guy.
It's just that with such passion and attitude I can only assume that you are very into that kind of community and are repressing something hardcore. It's just not healthy.

Although that's pretty funny if he really thinks he's going to get anything but embarrassment for suing over fanmods to porn games.
>>
>>51603729
wonder what will happen if he actually gets his VN on steam?
>>
>>51603729
>repressing
To be repressing something I'd have to deny that I'm a furfag with a transformation fetish. I am not. I'm attacking him for masturbating to his own children and for other shitty things he's done that make him a terrible person.
>>
Can't you go talk about your sex games on /d/ or something?
>>
>>51603744
But how would you even know that if you weren't digging into the life of a man that makes furfag transformation games?
You must have had some kind of interest. These things dont' just get brought up in casual conversation.
>>
>>51603752
>Porn games
>Dragonball
>Worm
>Fate
>Naruto
>General shitposting
Pick one.
>>
>>51603759
>These things don't just get brought up in casual conversation.
Uh, you don't know many of the really hardcore furfag crazies, do you? They aren't the least bit shy talking about their fucked up fetishes and sexual experiences.

But this guy >>51603752 has a point. None of this belongs in this thread.
>>
>>51603752
They're actually banned on /d/ funnily enough.
Too hardcore I guess.
>>
>>51603771
Dragonball.
>>
>>51603778
It's because furry and bestiality are banned everywhere but /b/, and /d/ can't get around it like /tg/ does by claiming that their furries and kobolds and dragon sex are 'worldbuilding' for their 'setting'.
>>
So do we actually get a wish for finishing dragon ball multiverse?
>>
>>51603826
That's what the bird people say. The comic isn't actually over yet so we can't know for sure if there's not some twist.
>>
>>51603826
>not saving universe 19 with your wish
Totally heartless behavior there anon.
>>
>>51603838
What's in universe 19?
>>
>>51603651
>DB Earth
>Billions of people
Outside of the five major Cities the planet is practically uninhabited.
>>
>>51603826
There's nothing stopping you from wishing off of any dragon ball jump.
>>
>>51603849
The planet is practically ancient China.
>>
to get back on track how about a pure dragonball chain?

1. original dragonball
2. dragonball z
3. dragonball AF
4. DB mutiverse without supers canon
5. original dragonball endjump with battle of gods and supers

how about it?
>>
>>51603862
Very possible but very short. If you want to do it I'd suggest focusing on a strong character arc.
>>
>>51603845
It says in the jumpdoc, but the planet of the competitors got accidentally carbonited.
Since it transmutes any and all matter into more carbonite on contact the universe is a stray meteor collision away from total anihilation.
You should seriously consider wishing the carbonite away and never making use of the stuff yourself.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>51603656
Basically I rolled Waffle Island and decided to plant it in my Garden.

>>51603771
Actually how about we talk about:

Dark Cloud Jump 072:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Belligerence [+100]
Lockstep [+100]
Eternal Thirst [+200]
Ice Queen [+200]
Origin: Wanderer
Perks:
World Assessment [Free]
Atlamization [-100]
Weapon Absorption [-200]
Weapon Synthesis [-600]
Gear:
Weapon Attachments (Fire, Ice, Thunder, & Wind) [-400]

The Other Survivors [-300]

Scenario: The Demon Shaft [+300]
Black Knight Defeated: Floor 100
Rewards: Chronicle 2 & Georama [-300]

Dark Cloud (Demon Shaft Black Knight fight mostly) Writefagging: http://pastebin.com/U778dNR5

Plans for this world:
1. Five Ancient Stone Seals can stop a Minor Divine Spirit (Going to use my knowledge of Feng Shui, Eight Trigrams, Taoist Sorcery, Runecraft, Conceptual Bullshit Nasuverse Magic, and Cultivation Seals along with a few hundred thousand of this to stop the demon shaft invasion)
2. Get my reward
3. Help the protagonist, dude is kind of a nice guy once you get past the whole "..." thing.
>>
>>51603862
Sounds interesting. Show it off here?
>>
>>51603901
what kind of setting is dark cloud? never interacted with it before jumpchain
>>
>>51603875
Just use an energy attack to vaporize their planet?
>>
>>51603838
>>51603845
>>51603875
Look, if you're stupid enough to create unrestrained gray goo, then your death is just natural selection at work.
>>
>>51603924
Think of it as a fantasy to 1800's science fantasy setting where some assholes keep destroying people's settlements and fucking up nature so you have to rebuild them and do dungeon crawling. Also in the second game you have to deal with time travel to make sure the future is able to fight off the bad guy so you can go assassinate him in the even further past.
>>
>>51603932
Well I'm pretty sure they'd like to actually have their planet back, but if you can totally destroy a planet worth of the stuff in one go that might work. Just make sure you actually get all of it, because even a speck is enough to cause the whole problem all over again.

There is the matter of actually getting there to preform the deed, but I'm sure you can figure something out.
>>
>>51603924
Quirky JRPG fantasy world, with the somewhat ambiguous time period that implues, that gets by a pretty bad apocalypse. Fortunately, the King of the Fairies cast a spell to preserve the inhabited pieces of the world so that it can be put back together. But you're going to have to do that yourself, because all the monsters that spawned during the apocalypse horde the preservation bubbles and you need to dungeon delve to get them all back.
>>
>>51603924
Also there's a really hot overpowered genie and you go to the moon.
>>
If I go Saiyan in DBZ, can I use the Dragon Balls wish to be half-human?
>>
>>51604000
How hot?
>>
>>51604005
I guess, but why would you want to?
>>
>>51604005
Yeah but why would you?
>>
>>51604005
sure? I dont think there would be alot of mechanical differences since you are presumely already human from previous jumps?
>>
>>51604005
Why would you want that? Goku and Vegeta are still the best and are pureblooded. Sure half-saiyans get a leg up with training and power potential at first, but after that they fall flat. Even if Trunks does manage to go Super Saiyan Rage, remember that Super Saiyan Blue is better.
>>
File: Ruby_Concept_Art.jpg (1MB, 849x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_Concept_Art.jpg
1MB, 849x1364px
>>51604012
About as hot as you can get in a PS2 launch title with a cartoony art style.
>>
>>51603941
I don't know if they created it, they may have just discovered it, since it seemed more like they thought of it as a mineral than a technological creation.
>>
File: Ruby (Dark Cloud).png (361KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby (Dark Cloud).png
361KB, 500x706px
>>51603924
Dark Cloud is interesting. It is all because of the fact that the Ancient Precursor Race apparently had a copy of a ritual to unseal the Dark Genie, who btw is a fucking danger to an entire race of ancient magi-tech precursors when he isn't possessing a mouse and thus lossing power trying to make up for his definitive form and mind, just lying around. This means the Dark Genie gets free, ends up possessing a mouse for his host and then casually erases the world, save for things that the Fairy King protects by making them into crystal orbs. A survivor adventures to rebuild the entirety of the world whilst also trying to understand what has happened to his world. Time Travel is involved if you go by the Japanese Release, but that was cut out and we got the storyless Demon Shaft as our Uber Dungeon instead of the Gallery of Time.

>>51604000
>>51604012
Do you mean Ruby (Pic Related)?

>>51604036
Yep that's her.
>>
>>51604016
>>51604017
>>51604026
>>51604031
The hybrids all have more potential and can get fuckoff huge power boosts by getting pissed off. The only thing that holds then back is they have a human mindset and don't want to spend decades on end training and fighting.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Jumper.jpg (111KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Jumper.jpg
111KB, 850x1133px
Jumpers! For those of you who went through the Kamen Rider jumps, what does your Rider form look like?
>>
>>51604092
They can't do SS4 or SSG however which means they're significantly less cool. They're also less powerful overall.
>>
File: Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg (123KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora [LEGEND] Suited up.jpg
123KB, 600x848px
>>51604111
Usually this. But with a Satan Sword and Shieldstriker.
>>
>>51604092
but thats a general saiyan thing? vegeta and goku both achieved SSJ by getting supremely pissed off
>>
>>51604092
>The hybrids all have more potential
Until Super. Rage only gets you inbetween SSG and SSGSS. Once you're up to Blue, it's all about pureblood, and all powerups are going to be based on Blue from now on.

>>51604114
Super Saiyan Rage is stronger than both. The issue is actually that you need SSGSS and up to deal with anything worse than Zamasu.
>>
>>51604114
Eh, AF Gohan can go SSJ4, so just make them AF Saiyan Hybrids.
>>
>>51604040
Well, they clearly know how to make more of it, considering their armors can shoot the stuff.
>>
>>51604114
>SS4
They can in AF. Also I've heard that before, but I don't actually remember it from GT.
>SSG
Has that been proven in canon?
>They're also less powerful overall.
No? With his full potential unlocked, Gohan fuckstomped Buu in base.
>>
>>51604144
by the way how do they contain that stuff in their armor if it corrupts everything it touches?
>>
>>51603526
I'd rather have a Flexible Survival jump.
>>
>>51604144
Making more is easy, just let it touch something. The fact their armor can safely contain it? That's the real secret. Maybe it's levitated inside the armor?
>>
>>51604159
>>51604186
I don't think they can contain, otherwise they wouldn't have a gray goo situation in first place.
I think it just synthesizes it on the fly.
>>
>>51604209
thats even worse!
we lost our PLANET to that stuff but hey lets produce more of it in the one place that might help us
>>
>>51604167
I don't know what that is?
>>
>>51604243
Nanomachine furry porn the game.
>>
>>51604232
One of them held the entire tourney hostage with it.
>If you dodge everyone dies!
>>
>>51604243
a very unwieldy MUDstyle game with terrible inputs and lots of BS RNG
>>
>>51604167
atleast say Fall of Eden
>>
File: Hibiki_Armed.png (129KB, 253x491px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki_Armed.png
129KB, 253x491px
>>51604111
I have ripped off Armed Hibiki more or less exactly (I changed the belt due to both needing to have my actual belt on there and not liking how the belt-suit fusion makes Armed Hibiki's costume look kind of bare from the back). I hope we don't ever actually have a Kamen Rider Hibiki jump, because as cool as that would be I'd have a lot of questions to answer to the Oni.
>>
>>51604251
>>51604263
No thanks.
>>
Vegeta, Champa, & Beerus all say that Gohan's potential is greater than both Vegeta & Goku. However his peaceful ways have taken a toll. He was at one point even struggling to go SSJ. He then buffed up, then fell back down before getting up again. It seems that for half-breeds their power potential could be more than pure Sayians. However they lack the overwhelming need to continue training and improving.

Goten could possibly be strongest of them all. He was able to effortlessly go SSJ. He spars with Trunks, who spars with Vegeta. While still young they're able to put out massive amount of power.
>>
>>51604111
A female version of this, I think.
>>
>>51604263
I was talking about the single player. The multiplayer version is shit.

>>51604270
Not enough content.
>>
>>51604288
That "need to train" is more a mental upbringing than a genetic thing.
Goku really really loves sparring and Vegeta wants to be the most powerful period.
Gohan was raised mostly by his mother who pushed him to more of an intellectual than a fighter and Future Trunks was used to only ever having one threat to deal with (the androids(cyborgs)) so he didn't have the idea of preparing for future threats.
>>
>>51604340
eh I still dont like the commandline nature of the SP
>>
File: 1466029748481.png (259KB, 806x685px) Image search: [Google]
1466029748481.png
259KB, 806x685px
>>51604111
Strangely enough, Kamen Rider Passion looked pretty similar to this picture. Expect I obviously had a helmet. Juggling three Core Medals and four Cosmic Switches got a little hard at times, but being able to mix and match made up for it in spades.
>>
File: KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg (51KB, 300x451px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderTheFirstposter.jpg
51KB, 300x451px
Scientist
100 cp - Let’s Watch The Flowers Bloom
When you’re evil, you may find yourself wracked with guilt. Or you could thoroughly enjoy your job, but let’s assume you feel guilty for a minute. You have one activity, of a purely leisure nature, that brings you inner peace and tranquility. Maybe it’s gardening, maybe it’s working on motorcycles, or making tea. Whatever it is, when you participate in it, it calms you down like nothing else.

200 cp - Animal Powers
To go with your presumably remodeled status, you have a animal themed superpower. Could be spitting out spider webs, or maybe just being really fast or strong. Whatever it is, it’s tricky to fight against, and you’re quite proficient at it. Expect to dominate the first few minutes of any fight here, as your enemies adjust to your unique fighting style.

400 cp - Surgeon of Death
On the flip side, you could know everything about how to use Shocker’s technology, but barely anything about how it actually works. Even beyond that, you’ll find technology coming to life to do it’s intended task far more easily. A computer with seven monitors, three keyboards, and in a language you don’t know? Won’t take you more than a few minutes to figure out how it works.

How are these?
>>
>>51602861
>Sure it would. It gets resolved in the end, and it doesn't affect the whole world; just an area the size of a large city.
Going off the movie it seems to effect an area the size of at least a state probably more.
>>
>>51604535
Looks good to me, though the capstone's got to be pretty beastly with a 400cp perk like that.
>>
>>51604605
...Oh dear.

One capstone is being a remodeled human, the other is anti-shounen.

Does that work?
>>
>>51604633
Anti-shounen is pretty good, but how buff is a remodelled human?
>>
Elite Dangerous
Administrator 850
Federation
Achenar
Incentivization free
Expert logistician 750
A hive of scum and villainy 450
Im with the federation free
Music of the spheres 400

Items
Artificial crew free
Investors free
Galnet subscription 300

Ships:
Sidewinder free
Ocellus space station -200

Drawbacks
Bounty 0

I am just going to mod the hell out of my space station with halo, mass effect, and warframe tech. Add a bunch of enchantments to it and of course revamp the bar, because space stations need a good bar. You cant lead a war against the universe without a good bar.

Also I think I want to start a space cult, any ideas what it should be based around? Maybe a cult of xianxia cultivation through the stars? That could be cool at least.
>>
File: abara-1049154.jpg (150KB, 800x1152px) Image search: [Google]
abara-1049154.jpg
150KB, 800x1152px
>>51604111
KAMEN RIDER XENO-X, HENSHIN!
>>
>>51604674
Not 100% sure. Whatever the canonical levels are for the Kaijin. Being a rider is also a capstone, so it's balanced, if unimpressive.

600 cp - Remodeled Human
Ah, remember those procedures I mentioned just a moment ago? You now have a free pass to undergo one of them. Bar the Shocker Rider one, of course, as that one is for minions. Now, these procedures are rather painful at the current time, but if you were willing to wait, I’m sure a less painful method could be devised. Perhaps one involving nanobots? Additionally, the longer you wait, the stronger a transformation you will receive, due to technologies march.

600 cp - Canceled Kick
Rider Kick? How about NO. Take their foot, introduce it to your fist, and then tell them to buzz off. You now have a greatly increased resistance to signature and finishing attacks. Now, this won’t help with everything, but if it’s something that’s almost always their opening move, or their favorite technique to end the fight with, when it lands - if it lands - it will be vastly weakened. Also comes with a minor resistance to brand new powers and supermodes.
>>
>>51604704
Remember to put some big guns on it, cuz Thargoids are a thing now.
>>
>>51604732
Looks good to me.
>>
>>51602100
Renegade Jump # 29 Elfen lied
Background: Researcher (100)
Starting Location:

Perks:
*Like a Scalple (0)
*A little Nerve (100, Discount)
*Necessary Evil (200, Discount)
*Destroyer of worlds (300, Discount)

Equipment:
*Anti-Diclonis Technology (300, Discount) A power Negating Strait jacket. I am sure I can find a use for it.
*Scalpel (0)
*Tranquilizer gun (100, Discount)

Drawbacks:
*Selfish Bastards (+100)

(So I saw a few episodes I don’t know much, somehow this does seem to fit the theme of people suck that runs through Elfen Lied though)

Journal # 27002

I have done it! I think I can save them. I have figured out how to cure the Diclonis. It will take a bit before I have a vaccine but I should be able to do it. I just hope that I can get to them in time before they start a genocide.

Journal # 27010

Everything is going great I perfected the formula all of the Diclonis now should be ok, there shouldn’t be any subconscious instructions to murder humanity and spread their own race. I have talk to the powers in charge they are ecstatic. It looks like we really dodged a bullet here.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51604759
Journal Entry # 27015

Something’s not right. Subjects are disappearing. People aren’t answering my calls. Some people are still giving me pats on the back and thanking me but… I have this undeniable feeling something horrible is happening. I am going to get to the bottom of it.

Journal Entry # 27023

I can’t believe it… I simply can’t believe it. The project to inoculate the Diclonis… it’s all been a lie. They have been inviting them in and euthanizing them. They inoculated a few to spread the word but now most of them are turning up dead. I can’t say why they are doing this, all I know is that I have to get the remaining Diclonis and find a safe place for them.

Journal Entry # 27027

I tried… I tried so hard, I thought I had found some and we could just disappear. They decided to fight. They decided to they hated humanity. Understandably, they decided they hated me. I managed to save myself but it lead to their deaths. In the end I wound up causing the very genocide I was trying to prevent. Why am I constantly finding myself in horrible worlds I can’t change or silly ones that there is no point to changing? It’s like whatever I do it doesn’t even matter.
>>
Okay – so momentarily disregarding how absolutely terrible an idea it probably is – if I use the statue from DBZ to make a set of Dragonballs in another world, and have a companion to give the Dragon an example to work off of, would wishing for every human to be a Kryptonian work?

Two words: solar orgy.
>>
>>51604751
Bullet dodged, then.

Also, this.

600 cp - Flaming Rider Kick
You know the fan on your Rider belt? The one you have to spin to transform? Well, they have a reverse setting. When activated, they’ll suck up anything nearby - like say, the flames from a burning house, a small river, or a sandstorm - and use that to enhance your next attack. This will obviously change exactly how much damage is dealt depending on what is sucked up, but it’s still going to be more powerful than not doing it. Be warned though, this is the finishing moves of finishing moves. As a consequence of spinning the fan backwards, you’ll detransform or be left weakened afterwards.
>>
>>51604746
I plan on it. I also plan on enjoying their faces (or thenfacial sppendages) of people who attack it whenI walk into space and lob a magic fireball at them. Cause Thats just funny.
>>
>>51604778
Nice.
>>
>>51604800
Right then, that leaves a 400 cp perk for riders, and... Pretty much the entire drop in tree, bar a 400.

Shit.
>>
So is the Unleashed Potential transformation in DBM an additive increase that stacks Mystic Gohan's power on yours or is it a multiplicative on like Super Saiyan forms? Trying to decide if it's worth taking since I escalated things in DBZ and already ended up fighting shit like Beerus. If it's just additive I guess I'll probably go with a different background.
>>
>>51601756
Updated build!
Jump 51: CATastrophe
>Race
Humanity Ensues (default form, gobi no kitsune)
>Identity
Alias: Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In
>Location
Rolled 6: Low-Tech Settlement
>Perks
Machine Empathy--listen to machinery and instinctively know what is wrong and how to fix it. More complicated, more effort needed.
Space Efficient--bags and pockets on person are double volume, no extra weight
Hot Buns--Appearance buff
>Shinies
Adjusted Wardrobe--collection of extradurable clothes cut with various tails and ears in mind.
Biggest Boat!--huge luxury megayacht powered by microfusion reactor. Holds 50, sleeps 20, min. crew 1.
>Drawbacks
Cat's Got Your Tongue--another ten years being mute. Good thing Companions understand Whistleclick.
Butterfingers--perpetually clumsy for duration of Jump

After this long, I deserve a vacation. Woke up here in Shipwreck and quickly boarded a "conveniently" nearby and tricked-out ship. My ship now. Named her the Minnow. So starts ten years of cruising, diving, and hanging out, trading shinies for food, and generally just having a great time. Back to kitsune form as my much favored default. Big E and the Razorback enjoyed being on the water again, and between their and my water-skating, Emmy's waterbending, and Chartreuse having rockets in her back, we'd just fly/skate to shore or dock towing a big raft instead of needing tender vehicles. There's really not much else to mention, other than having to choose between completely rearranging the front half of my Warehouse or leave the Minnow behind.
>>
>>51604111
My peculiar Rider Form has been heavily revised several times. The latest revision is actually a composite of two separate Transformations used in tandem. The first is what I refer to as "Kamen Rider Magikuuga." It's the result of importing the Amadam, the source of the Kuuga Henshin, as my Gem in Steven Universe, giving it a permanent external placement on my body where it normally appears when I Henshin (at waist level). I later combined this in one of the Kamen Rider Jumps (not sure which one, I'm currently watching through all of the series before finalizing my builds) with my Soul Gem from Madoka Magica, allowing me to wield my Madoka, Kuuga, and Gem Powers in the same Henshin. This form resembles Kuuga's Pegasus Form, but sort of resembling what I would desribe as an Armoured Dirndl. The Bodice and Skirt are green and shine like the armoured portion of Kuuga's suit, the Blouse is black like the fabric portion of Kuuga's suit, and the Apron is a brilliant Red, like the Amadam itself. Contrary to its name, this form lacks a mask, with the Golden Crest of Kuuga's mask manifesting as a Tiara, and the big, bug-like eyes manifest as a pair of exceptionally large Glasses.

Completing this form is my other Henshin, which I actually just decided on today. Pending approval from Merchant, I plan on Importing my Violet Lantern Ring as a Sengoku Driver. This would cause the Lockseed Slot and Slasher to manifest on my Lantern Uniform, somewhere around the Kuuga Driver on my Waist, and covering up all the remaining bare skin on my body in Black and Violet. This is solely because I want to use the Starfruit with the Violet Lantern Ring, after all, what is Friendship but another form a Love?

This form also has a third tier. and there are two other Henshins that I utilize to transform my mount, and also Companion Henshins, but I went way over the character limit while typing them out. So I'll just say that my Jumper is a mess and I like Transformation Gimmicks.
>>
>>51601090

Companions were there since the start, along with the rules guarding them. You may be surprised to hear that they were initially meant to not be a big deal and "imports" weren't really a thing. Imports and companions started picking up more importance around the 100s or 200s I believe
>>
>>51605184

Whoops, meant to type *regarding*, not guarding. The respawn mechanic on companions came in during the first hundred threads or so, since people were so concerned about their comparatively fragile friends that securing them was eating up a majority of people's time when chains were brought up.
>>
How much effort would it take to upsize a Warframe and its abilities to the scale of a gundam?
>>
File: Minnow Deckplans.jpg (321KB, 1024x993px) Image search: [Google]
Minnow Deckplans.jpg
321KB, 1024x993px
>>51605326
wait, what? what respawn mechanic?

>>51605158
Also, pic related is the Minnow.
>>
>>51605393
Get it in Armour Form, import it into Macross and take the option that combines your Variable Fighter and your Power Amour?
>>
>>51605393
Take the option that makes it an armor suit post-jump instead of a remote drone. Import to Macross, take the option that lets you fuse a mecha and a power armor together. You're done.
>>
>>51605184
Ah okay. I noticed while going trough a bunch of jumps a lot of the image ones didn't even mention companions so I was curious.
>>
>>51605401
If a companion dies they respawn a month later.
>>
>>51605428
..........no.
I'm already a hundred Jumps in thinking they had to be on the same level as me to survive dangerous areas, and I'm going to enjoy my half-dozen elite Companions. Woohoo new house rule.

Must have been before I came in that was decided.
>>
>>51605428
>>51605482
I thought it was a Week, and Pod People take a month.
>>
>>51605401
>>51605428

Companions that die respawn after a few days. If it's a Pod Companion, it takes a whole week.

>>51605425

No worries, even when Companions started becoming more important not every Jump included options for them.
>>
>>51605482

It's not a house rule actually, this was provided for by Quicksilver himself so technically speaking everyone is able to benefit from it without calling it a house rule.
>>
>>51605482
If none of your companions have died then you can just run with the idea that you didn't know that they respawned.
>>
>>51605529
house rule comment was meant for myself. I've been going on the assumption that death was permanent for Companions, and I'm too lazy to reconsider anything happening under a different system so I declared my own rule supporting Companion perma-death for my own chain. since discussing house rules is a touchy subject, I'll move on.

Jumpers! What bad habits have you developed as a direct result of your perks and abilities?
>>
>>51605591
>What bad habits have you developed as a direct result of your perks and abilities?
Justice eats Cake as a normal daily meal.
He bakes it himself.
>>
>>51605591
Well, since I have perks that allow me to safely eat whatever I want and however much I want without gaining weight or getting sick, I tend to eat a lot. As in, shounen protagonist level eating. And that's not out of hunger, that's out of a want to eat food.

I mean, to be fair, it's not like I don't use magic to create tons of food for everyone else, too. No one can say "You feast while others starve", because I just create a lot of food for everyone so that everyone can eat a lot. Those starving children just got a banquet, so shut up, let me eat in peace.
>>
>>51605591
I have several "you are always beatiful/your hair is perfect etc." perks so when i take a power sealing drawback I constantly forget that I actually need to attend basic grooming like combing my hair during the jump
>>
>>51605591

Oooh, that's a good prompt. I think I've began drawing things out longer than I would ordinarily. I have a lot of perks for observation and pulling bystanders into a mood of my own creation (usually a fearful mood, as a form of mental warfare). So, even if I see chances to end it quick, with anyone significantly strong I tend to want to wait until I've read them like a book and brought the fear performance to a crescendo.
>>
>>51605591
I've basically turned into Gaara in terms of combat. I suffer heavily from the Law of Diminishing Defensive Effort so my fighting style boils down to standing there and tanking attacks while I crush my enemies with magic.

This has been noted by several of my companions as being really stupid. The veteran fighters among my companions have repeatedly tried to drill this habit out of me since all of them insist it's going to get me killed one day but so far no luck. It's almost certainly going to bite me right in the ass at some point, though.
>>
I'm debating when to take Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban.

It feels like I should take it as jump #2 after Pokemon since it gives me 8 companions for free, an option for a harem perk, the skill bonus from a class, and the Exchange BBS which is very appealing.

On the other hand there's some companions I'm thinking about getting in future jumps. I'm trying to only stick with 8 companions to simplify things. In that case I'd be better off taking it later on so if I need to I can fill out the rest my companions in addition to everyone being able to have the benefits of having a class.

Plus I kind of wanted to take Devil May Cry as my second jump so I could have Dante mentor me.
>>
>>51605591
Took the perk in PMD that halves the amount of sleep you need. I was starting as an Abra so that was almost necessary to still do adventuring, cutting the eighteen hours down to just nine, which was still an hour more than my PMD partner needed.

Due to not really having a family before jumper and his poketeam showed up she made it a point to stick around for that extra needed hour since she hated being alone at night herself and didn't want jumper to just be left there.

Post jump that knocks him down to only needing four hours though.

Her and Jumper became an item there in Sims, and so he basically sleeps in like a motherfucker every morning so they never sleep alone.

Makes him pretty lazy about actually getting up and getting ready in the morning. It's just conditioned him to not care about getting out and about with any sense of urgency.
>>
>>51605529
Holy shit I did not know that. This changes everything.
>>
File: Good Job.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Good Job.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>51605728
>Worm stays there for the person who hates being alone at night
Truly Worm is Best Waifu.
>>
>>51605716
I believe all free perks are optional unless noted otherwise. You can just decide not to take them.
>>
>>51605591
>I've been going on the assumption that death was permanent for Companions
If you do that, on thing to consider is resurrection abilities to revive them yourself.
Magika has a good one as its shtick.
Also, I would figure by paying CP to import them in a leted jump, the benefactor would handle a resurrection as part of inserting them into the new world.
>>
>>51605758
I like mushy feely stuff okay. Don't judge me.
>>
File: Heart Shaped.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Heart Shaped.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>51605838
Best. Waifu.
>>
>>51605153
You're not getting the canon equivalent, it's entirely additive. Val literally said that you're getting the same level of power as Mystic Gohan, just as a "transformation" state that adds his power instead of an enhanced base form as if you'd undergone the ritual yourself. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>51605838
>Worm_Anon-senpai noticed me! Waaa!

>>51605798
I keep a Wish spell cued up just in case, but my plan is to make sure they're strong enough that it's not needed.
>>
Are any of your companions vastly more powerful than you? Who are they? Are you their morality pet?
>>
>>51605591
Ever since I got Time Stop from Madoka, I've started using it as a crutch.

Hypothetically, I actually have a shit ton of stacked reflex perks, at least Sonic the Hedgehog level speed, and I even took Vibe from Arrowverse. So, in theory, I should be able to react really well in combat.
In actual practice, I slam on the brakes whenever I'm in danger and apply liberal use of time slow and mental speed up shenanigans, to the point that when I'm not using them combat feels like it's "too fast".

Basically, if I don't get to stand still and carefully consider my next action for like at least five minutes personal time, I feel like I'm being rushed, and it really messes with my anxiety levels.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>51606000
Depends on what you mean by 'powerful'.

Even now, I don't really have an answer for Yukari's boundary manipulation, though I've found ways around it. She's usually the second obstacle to me just lazing about for a jump, usually trying to prod me into being more ambitious.

Death of the Endless simply Is, though it's just a mortal avatar following me around. She usually talks to me about Life, the Universe, and Everything. And Corgis.

But my 'strongest' companions? The first was Rion Nakahara, AKA L'etranger from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1, AKA Kamen Rider OOOs. She was a true heroine, through and through, and remained such when I returned for Part 3. She ultimately decided to go home about halfway through my chain, but thanked me profusely for the journey and the opportunity. Despite all we had seen and done, she was still herself, and never once put down the mantle of a Kamen Rider. I have nothing but respect for her, even now.

Currently in the party? Vita. Vita is the strongest because she's my morality pet, and she and Martel are the ones who make the most effort to convince me to do good in the world. And to take breaks from magical experiments and shonen training once and a while to play video games or go out and explore the world with my companions.
>>
>>51606072
Howdy Heavens! How are you doing?
>>
>>51606000

None of them are vastly more powerful quite yet, but several could likely beat me in a fight. That being said, I have plans for a pair of companions I have that got turned into twins a while back to acquire the ability to fuse back into one again whenever they want, and the fused companion would be far more powerful than anyone else in the group since both of the twins on their own are already scary and among the strongest in the group.
>>
>>51606000
Not really. At most, my companions are equals.
>>
>>51606000
Yuriko for quite a while, this didn't change until I used a combo to get her powers myself.
>>
File: Ranko (Big Sis).jpg (85KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
Ranko (Big Sis).jpg
85KB, 600x823px
>>51606000
Big Brother Ranma was a beast when he became my brother and he hasn't stopped training yet. He's quite a bit stronger than the power level he was at post-manga because of an eternal day he underwent some serous character development [Ranma 1/2 Drawback: Fanficiton Right Moments] I try to keep up with him but every now and again I'm reminded that not only is he stronger than me because of [Inuyasha Drawback: Sibling Rivalry] but also because he's been alive subjectively longer than I have!
Fun Fact: He's currently looking for "His Wife." who he's yet to find as yet but she apparently is somewhere on the Chain and he's seeking her out.

>Dat Spoiler
Yes, yes he is. "You don't try." and all that.
>>
File: 1480313139916.jpg (404KB, 960x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1480313139916.jpg
404KB, 960x1150px
>>51606081
Enjoying my evening, kicking back. How's yours, anon?
>>
>>51606188
You continue to have great taste, Heavens.
>>
File: Eh.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Eh.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>51606188
It's pretty good, though unfortunately I'm not able to access the Alternate History site I usually go. It apparently crashed or something, which is kind of annoying, but eh, what can you do?
>>
File: JC19.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC19.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>51605591
So, you know how there's a perk in No More Heroes that lets you sneak around cutscenes? Well, technically this is more of a bad habit I've developed as a result of the whole premise of Jumpchain-but having a whole bunch of narrative awareness/manipulation perks kinda exacerbates it by driving home exactly what's going on.

Basically, I have a tendency to make in-jokes or snark at the meta parts of a setting while turning to the "4th wall" That is to say, wherever I think the Benefactor is at any given moment.

And winking. Or smirking. Or rolling my eyes. Or doing my patented "that's what happens!" shrug.

This inevitably leads to some House of Cards-style rambling monologues where I just sort of casually grumble about how much I hate the guy I'm talking to's guts while making a jerking off motion at thin air.

Then I turn back to the meeting and get some very odd looks.

This was especially a thing in Exalted. Some very confused Solars are currently trying to invent atmospheric rocket vehicles after I spent 10 minutes grumbling about PDs to thin air.

>>51601227
Kamen Rider. Uh. The one with that Gentaro twat. Let's see how HIM deal with poses.

>>51600851
I declined to purchase anything with CP in Vampire Diaries.

Ostensibly because Twilight was already ickyand I was done with the whole vampire romance thing.

>>51601086
Well I...don't have, because I don't carry fanfiction drawbacks.

>>51603285
I wished a nigga would.
>>
File: Vita35.jpg (143KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Vita35.jpg
143KB, 640x800px
>>51606072
Vita is always great
>>
File: 1482992799179.jpg (64KB, 350x652px) Image search: [Google]
1482992799179.jpg
64KB, 350x652px
>>51606238
>Gentaro twat

Uh. I think you meant Tendou. Gentaro is the nice one who uses space friendship power. Tendou is the smug prick from Kabuto. Tendou is pic related.
>>51606267
>>51606217
You are both lovely people with lovely taste.
>>51606231
Aaah, that sucks.
>>
>>51606000
At points I had this. Arcueid even though she took a massive power drop from leaving her native world; likely could have kicked my butt through a good chunk of the chain. Infact one time she did go berserk it took all of my companions and myself to subdue her.
Akitsu probably had an edge over me for a short time too. I went to overlord early and took drop in where as she took Mage and got all the magic ever.
Yukari might be this if she ever did anything but she doesn't so I have no clue. (I have ruled it's not the real her anyway it's a copy made with her power and if she uses too much she disappears and doesn't re-spawn)
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 5 (1d8)

Time for more Stalwart Tiger.

Last Time- We went to Nanoha where the Benefactor stole our friends and memories and spent years as a "normal" magical-boy, though Tiger's nature still shone through. Then we got dumped to Madoka Wraith Arc, where a crazy yandere ruled the world, and had to deal with that insanity. Tiger picked up a new friend(vassal) along the way, someone who has firmly joined "Team Redemption Arc".

The he went to Star Wars and funded a MASSIVE rebellion against Sheev, because a Ruler's Duty is to ensure the well-being of their people, and Sheev abused his people.

1.Devil Survivor 1
2.Kamen Rider Kabuto
3.Exalted:Mortals(Houserule:Keep Exalt based powers)
4.Blazblue
5.Ciel Nosurge
6.Geneforge
7.Half-life
8.Dragonball Z

Gonna need a replacement if I don't roll Kamen Rider.
>>
>>51606416
Did Tiger meet Darth Vader? If so, how did it go?

Oh, and for a replacement, have Soul Eater.
>>
>>51606416
Let's see Final Fantasy 10 (X)
>>
>>51606416
I have no idea what this is.

>>51606432
Sword fight. Turns out that Raksha in the form of a Sword beats Lightsaber. It helps that Tiger had his own lightsaber. And his weapon from Nanoha, which has his Halo A.I. companion inside.

Accepted

>>51606435
>Final Fantasy
No.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51606344
...I could've meant both, really.

>>51606000
Overall, not so. But while I'm hyperfocused on recursive infinity and perfection, other companions do focus on areas I neglect.

Yuugi for example continues to be far better at unexplainable supernatural phenomena than me, mainly because...it's hard for me to be good at things I can't explain. Prayala and the Clouds of Darkness are way better at void and darkness and rebirthing the multiverse than I am, because I'm too fiery. My sister Nona's better being an intangible, omnipresent concept, because we chose very different ways to apotheosis. My Infernal circle have their own charmsets, of course; Sulemor a better wish granting dream thing, Basphomy's technically more specialised in melee total war. And of course, Elodie was basically raised to be capable of taking me down in a straight fight even with a massive power disparity.

All of my companions are, to some extent, my morality pets. Even at the absolute nadir of my megolmania, I was dimly aware the Outer Gods' mindlessness and solipsism was utterly abhorent. Granted, it's...unconventionally intimate in a lot of cases, but having people who I can relate with on some level separates me from my adversary.
>>
File: Ar-no-Surge_11-04.jpg (165KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Ar-no-Surge_11-04.jpg
165KB, 600x338px
>>51606447
Singing: The Prequel: The Revengence
>>
File: Friendship meets friendship.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship meets friendship.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>51606485
Buddy, do you need some friendship
>>
File: Final Fantasy X.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Final Fantasy X.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>51606447
>urns out that Raksha in the form of a Sword beats Lightsaber. It helps that Tiger had his own lightsaber. And his weapon from Nanoha, which has his Halo A.I. companion inside.
Nice!

>No.
Ouch that's a bit harsh. Why not? I could go get it for you if you think I'm telling fibs like that one dude. It's in the Final Fantasy section of the Jumps with Folder section. Here's the one I've got on my comp bro.
>>
>>51606520
I have only ever played one Final Fantasy game in my life, and the FF jumps tend to talk with a lot of "game terms" that make it hard to make sense of what I'm actually buying in them, along with some other issues I have with that particular series of jumps.

I refuse to do them from now on. I spent 2 hours on Madoka last night because I wanted so many different things, AND I had to fluff why Tiger got those things.

I spend 2 hours on an FF jump just trying to figure out what the fuck I'm getting.
>>
>>51606561
Ah okay then bro.
>>
File: Jumpers 3.jpg (94KB, 562x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 3.jpg
94KB, 562x290px
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>51606416
Ciel Nosurge- Competing for the Royal Title? That seems odd, but whatever. I'll throw my hat behind whichever one suits me, and offers their vassalage.
0/1000
Ra Clela Inhabitant, Rolled for 21
Incarnate- Sorcery is good, Music is good, both at once is better
Free Vocal Emission Range
Discount Combination Manufacturing
Imperial Vocal Chords- I will not be outdone!

Making Waves+0- I control Fusion and Fission! You will obey me Star!

Very simple build, because I have no fucking idea what I'm doing.

1.Devil Survivor 1
2.Kamen Rider Kabuto
3.Exalted:Mortals(Houserule:Keep Exalt based powers)
4.Blazblue
5.Soul Eater
6.Geneforge
7.Half-life
8.Dragonball Z

Gonna need another replacement, unless I roll Kamen Rider.
>>
How does Item World upgrade its items? Do you have to kill the enemies, or can you just defeat them?

Does every Item inherently have a Item World, or is it only created when I use it? Am I effectively committing genocide every time I modify or destroy an item?
>>
File: StopPostingSatan.png (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
StopPostingSatan.png
203KB, 500x375px
>>51606666
>Two fives
>And I'm apparently the Super Devil
Jesus Christ Why?
>>
>>51606666
Are you contractually obligated to stop posting now?

Also, Disgaea.
>>
>>51606681
One can only hope.
>>
>>51606669
Yes.

Yes. Yes.
>>
>>51606681
Disgaea was one of his first jumps.
>>
>>51606666
Wakfu
if you are familiar with it
>>
>>51606704
Hmm... Eclipse Phase?
>>
File: Iops are pretty cute.jpg (146KB, 630x350px) Image search: [Google]
Iops are pretty cute.jpg
146KB, 630x350px
>>51606711
>Wakfu
HIIIIIIIPS!
Accepted

>>51606715
Whythefucknot. Put on the Reserved List.
>>
>>51606666
It looks like we've not dealing with the Average Satan Warrior anymore...Tiger...IS A SUPER SATAN! That's right, anons, he's risen beyond the limits of a normal Satan, and into the realm of legend! The legend we fear...the legend, known as the most powerful warrior to ever exist! He, Emperor Tiger, has become, A SUPER SATAN!
>>
>>51606745
Truly, what a magnificent creature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruv0tUdWaQ4
>>
>>51606745
You know considering his normal look, which is a massive set of wings and horns sprouting from his head, you aren't exactly far off.
Tiger took malicious advantage of By Rage Recast to make himself look "classical" demonic, and it's something he's identified with for most of his life now.
>>
>>51606762
....I should have known someone would post this.
>>
>>51606765
>Has an odd name.
>Identifies as a demon.
Is Stalwart Tiger an SJW?
>>
File: Explosions.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>51606826
More like a Chuunibyou
>>
>>51606826
Those two things are wildly different.
The term you may have been thinking of is otherkin. Which is more autistic, but less fucked up.
>>
>>51601756
Does the food/alcohol in Biggest Boat replenish?
>>
>>51606846
Meh. They all look the same to me.
>>
>>51606762
I wonder how many jumpers have decided to train Mr Satan to a Z warrior level
>>
>>51606893
There are jumpers who don't?
Are there also jumpers who don't give Krillin a Stand?
>>
>>51606909
Why give Krillin a stand when you can make him half-Kryptonian?
>>
>>51606909
>not giving everyone who can handle it a stand in every world
Getting dangerously close to pleb status there Justice.
>>
>>51606853
I'm more disturbed by the first part of "If it works correctly, the reactor should last indefinitely so long as it has water".

>if it works correctly
>if
>... what happens if it doesn't?
>>
>>51606928
You obviously don't know me.
I've been doing that since Jojo was first made.
>>
File: ru8EeTd.jpg (1MB, 2924x1645px) Image search: [Google]
ru8EeTd.jpg
1MB, 2924x1645px
>>51606941
Ah my mistake then.
How exactly do you come up with all those stands though?
Or do you just roll it low key in the background as a thing that happened without going through all that work?
>>
>>51601756
Which race has the fluffiest tail?
>>
>>51606996
Second one, because I'm not very creative and am bad at making up things like Stands.
Or names, I'm really bad with names.
>>
>>51601756
Can full party be used to get new companions?
>>
>>51606666
Soul Eater- Tainted souls, Death, empowered people. The hell is this shit? It's like a less crazy version of being a Death Knight.
0/1600
Rolled for Leow Village
Student Meister- I have focused hard on Sorcery lately, I am a Warrior through and through and need to up my Martial skills
Free The Face
Free Weapon Partner Proficiency
Free Wavelength Communication
Discount Soul Perception- To see the soul is useful. I wonder if others will see my Third Circles
Discount Anti-Demon Wavelength- None I claim rulership over will fall to Madness if I can help it.
Strong Soul
Companion Bulk Import Improved- I'll let them figure out how they want their tuning to be. (Muffled)How did I end up swinging around Ammy as a weapon? "Bark!" (Muffled)
Free Stylish Outfit
Free Death's List
Discount Death Mirror
Discount Demon Airship Replica- I've always wanted an Airship

March of the Clowns+300- The solution is simple, butcher them.
Obsession+200- Ruling, obviously
I Am God+100- "I say this every time, but I'm STILL not seeing a differents" And I say this every time, QUIET RAVEN!
>>
>>51607129
Did you end up changing the ending to the series? Because the ending Crona got sucked.
>>
Can you take yourself as a companion?

Some settings take place in worlds very similar to our own, so do we have multiverse versions of ourselves or are we special snowflakes?
>>
>>51607143
I only watched the anime, and only have the vaguest of ideas of how the manga ended. Including going inside a book, Death the Kid's ascension(and relation), and the Madness of Boobs.

But considering how Tiger tends to butt himself into situations? Probably.
>>
>>51607143
He/She created the madness of boobs! Better to use OOC nonsense to save him after the fact so that the world gets to see the glory that is the madness of boobs.
>>
>>51607161
There are several options to pick up yourself as a companion. Sburb has one as does Gunnm for a given definition of yourself.

If you want to pod yourself with alt timeline bullshit you're probably going to end up podding your background and not someone with jumper grade bullshit.
>>
>>51607161
Wank it. There are no specific rules on such things.

Personally I rule that I AM the alternate version of myself if I have an Origin. Taking an Origin means merging with an alternate version of myself, who already existed. Myself and Me become I, so to speak.
>>
File: Dude, deep.jpg (44KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
Dude, deep.jpg
44KB, 394x406px
>>51607188
>Myself and Me become I
>>
>>51607169
Oh. Well, to explain: Shit got worse. So much worse. Asura, Death, and Excalibur are Great Old Ones, Asura is actually Death's son, or more accurately a fragment of him that broke off, and none of them can permanently die. Death only did because he arranged for Death the Kid to be his heir. Also, Crona ended up brutally murdering Medusa, and even managed to (temporarily) eat Asura and become the Big Bad, before Maka and Spirit made him/her snap, allowing Asura to take back control. The group gets smacked around by Asura, and even with Kid becoming the new GOO of Order, they still can't win. It takes Crona sacrificing him/herself in order to imprison Asura inside of a Black Blood moon, being trapped with him forever, or at least until Asura breaks out. As it turns out, Crona ended up becoming a Kishin/GOO, and the Madness of Boobs was born, due to Crona's desire for maternal affection. Oh, and by the way, the final battle took place on the moon, and it took an alliance with the Witches in order to kill the constantly regenerating Clowns.

>>51607174
You could always just make Crona devouring Asura a permanent thing, I guess.
>>
File: JC20.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC20.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
How big a deal are dragons in DBZ?

What would be the general reaction if I started mass producing My Little Shenrons as part of a Bulletball-style children's competitive ball game? With knockoff dragonballs as the bulletballs, of course.

>>51607161
Problem Sleuth has one such option for a depowered, genderswapped version of yourself.

>>51607225
>>51607174

>the madness of boobs

I can't tell if this is the darkest timeline or not.

>>51606513
All friendship capacitors are already at maximum capacity, citizen. Harvesting protocals will be implemented on a need to know basis. Please refrain from overstimulating the hug kiosks.
>>
>>51607587
Eh, you'd probably get people going "Oh hey, neat!" with only the Z Warriors having any real reaction, and even then it would only be confusion followed by amusement.

As for the Madness of Boobs, all it does is make people like boobs more. For example, Blair was able to calm Maka, in maximum tsundere mode, just by pulling her to her chest. Maka then proceeds to relax and contently think "Boobs". Or something like that. It's basically the most harmless type of Madness. It's not even sexual, it's more motherly because of Crona's desire for maternal affection.
>>
>>51607587
Dragons are plot device tier, but not a lot of people really know about them or what they can do. Even less in the wider multiverse.
If they're fully capable of shenron BS then you can expect to get a lot of attention when word gets out. Otherwise It will probably get dismissed as a branding thing.
>>
>>51607614

It's important to note that when these effects started manifesting, it was the very early stages and Kid mentioned something to the effect of it potentially growing over time.
>>
>>51606826
We get it, you hate SJWs. Shut the fuck up about it already.
>>
>>51607960
>not hating SJWs
Are you damaged perhaps?
>>
>>51607972
Yes, but not in a way that makes me not hate them. Rather, I hate everything, deeply and profoundly, and so drawing attention to any one hateful thing only causes me pain. It reminds me of how fundamental decrepit my mind is, that I can't feel anything by contempt for all things, even things I might have once loved. But I can't change it, I'm just so awful and I can't see even the slightest glimmer of goodness in anything anymore. Why am I even here? Jumpchain offers no pleasure for me. I'm just sticking to a routine because I can get lost in it, forget how horrible I am for a small amount of time.
>>
Is there anything particularly dangerous about Soul Eater if I stop Medusa from waking the Kishin?
>>
>>51608014
The Book of Ebon is still out and about. I think Arachne will stay subtle, which might be worse, but she's on her way to recovery anyway.
>>
So what's the world of Panty & Stocking like?
>>
>>51608248
Like ours only completely insane and filled with monsters.
>>
>>51608248
Imagine the circus of Evangelions. And it's run by Urobuchi.
>>
>>51608297
So not a good early jump?
>>
>>51608360
As often, 1000 CP is more than enough to survive, unless you take that one drawback.
>>
File: B-OD6FPIAAAPnk5.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B-OD6FPIAAAPnk5.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
Is the Genius jump already jumpable?
>>
I've decided to redo my Jump from the ground up, and I can't decide which era I should do in JoJo. I'm thinking either Part 3 or Part 4&5, but I can't decide what I should do.
>>
>>51608793
I'd prefer Part 3 honestly, at least to start with.
>>
>>51608774
Not to my knowledge. Here's the one I've got.
>>
>>51608811
The main thing with those two is that Part 3 has my favourite character (who dies), but the next one has two canon parts of JoJo, and Morioh looks like a great place to live.
>>
Are there any perks that would deal with the issue some settings have with using multiple different Ki methods? I don't want to explode, enter a coma, bleed to death from every orifice, or experience any of the many colorful forms of death that can happen when you do this.

It is a hard issue to avoid when visiting multiple settings that utilize Ki, especially since we are starting to get xianxia jumps.
>>
>>51609080
power combinations from young justice? Fanwank them as being the same thing since They are named the same and operate on similar enough principles?
Thread posts: 444
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.