[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucking Gaby Spartz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CODTOFaO.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CODTOFaO.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Well, am I?

https://www.reddit.com/r/lrcast/comments/5osaux/anyone_notice_lsv_is_a_little_subdued_lately/dcmx434/

https://twitter.com/GabySpartz/status/816313356869074948
>>
Something is definitely up. LSV has been being nothing but a buzzkill for the last year. Looking back it seems like they cucked that Emerson guy pretty hard. People started seeing Gaby so they got oneitis, so they roll out her hubby to tell people she's off the market (for some reason), and LSV always seemed alittle too eager to defend her honor or something.
>>
Supposedly was not wearing his wedding ring during PT coverage, but I didn't see that...
>>
Doesn't he have a kid now?
>>
>>51596531

He was streaming days after the kid was born, sometimes holding the kid. I don't think it's a parenting issue..
>>
LSV used to be my favorite personality in the game, but over the years something about him has just been rubbing me the wrong way. It incidentally started right when they were propping Gaby up as the next thing.
>>
Too be honest, Gaby does give me a Swell of Growth. I wouldn't mind giving her a salt blast.
>>
>>51596625
I'd give her planar portal a savage beating
>>
File: armadawurm.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
armadawurm.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>51596693
>>
LSV for all the good he's done and does, is a bought and paid mouthpiece for Wizards.

I feel like he is the top representative of the Magic community. But he is a true professional and won't shit-talk the hands that feed him, which includes not chiming in to offer critical analysis of situations that are obviously bullshit. He worked for Wizards writing articles for a year, they put him in the booth to do commentary if he doesn't Top 8, he does the LR podcast with Marshall who ALSO works for Wizards and is also professional enough to not shit-talk them.

LSV also is a partial owner of ChannelFireball. In exchange for being exclusive to CFB he asked for partnership. So that means he's not going to talk about scalpers, the secondary market, or Wizards' shit reprint policies not to mention he's smart enough to not brag about all the ridiculously rare shit he owns and loves.

A person like LSV with his level of community power should be a leader by putting the screws to Wizards to promote something better. But everyone was smart enough to buy him. They couldn't or didn't want to buy Kibler so he did the right thing and quit.

In some way it's nice that his business situation makes all his content free of the idiotic drama in Magic. I'm just a bit sad that all the premier voices in the community are all looking for that sweet Wizards juice.

The Professor is an exception. I think his way of speaking is shit but he does bring up bullshit more often than anyone else. But the fact that he doesn't drum on the conversation constantly means focus fades and still nothing changes.
>>
>>51597257

Your gut feeling says "maybe"?
>>
>>51597257
The LRR guys will usually bumble through their issues with whatever MTG thing, only problem is that they're all super casual
>>
>MtG cucking drama
Time to get the popcorn.
>>
>>51595748
damn i hope so
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.