[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Brotaken Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 16

File: femme knight.png (556KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
femme knight.png
556KB, 764x1080px
>>>RULES<<<
Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>>51559414 Previous thread
>>
File: PARTYDRONE.png (75KB, 304x323px) Image search: [Google]
PARTYDRONE.png
75KB, 304x323px
PARTY DRONE, requested by someone a few threads ago
complete with septfetti!
>>
Already a new thread, let this one die. Unfortunate because this one has a better OP image, however the other one is quite active already.

>>51589826
>>51589826
>>51589826
>>
Bump :^)
>>
>>51590595

sauce? who is the artist? I can't decipher his signature
>>
>>51595030
Thats rodriguo
>>
File: Goblin Paladin by Rotaken.png (997KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Goblin Paladin by Rotaken.png
997KB, 764x1080px
>>51595030
http://rotaken.deviantart.com/
>>
File: Robert-Duvall-health-fears.jpg (75KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Duvall-health-fears.jpg
75KB, 940x545px
Requesting a picture of an Adeptus Ministorum interrogator. An old, nearly bald man. With no beard and with sunken blue eyes and serene expression. Dressed in plain red robes, wearing a rosary of the Emperor made of brass and carrying a walking cane. Followed by a servo-skull carrying a laud hailer.
>>
Just finished doing my drills for the day and feel like doing some shitty fills.

Anyone want bad art?

After I get out of the shower
>>
>>51598916
A ninja getting kicked in the face so hard that his skull flies out of his ass.
>>
>>51599159

Working on this. Who exactly is kicking this ninja in the face, if it matters?
>>
>>51590595
Can I get art of a particular NPC for a reference for my group?

If possible, I would like him depicted during the tail end of his participation in a war. Older, Caucasian man in his mid fourties. Greying ironsides hair, bearded, half-moon spectacles. He wears a short brown leather coat, johdpurs and gaiters, and a slim breastplate over his average frame. At his hip is a sheathed flintlock pistol, and a lantern pinned to his belt. He would probably have a backpack of some sort with quite a few books in it, and probably a vial or two. He would probably be best depicted reading over a notebook while sitting on a tree stump, with a longsword resting against the stump next to him. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: IMAG0822.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0822.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>51599159
>>51599789

This is about what I've got. I might finish it later, but I'm too knackered at this point.
>>
>>51600549
Magnificent
>>
File: SHIGGY.png (943KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
SHIGGY.png
943KB, 1000x550px
Requesting the girl on the right in the classic Costanza shiggy/baseball bat pose. No need for a full-body drawing whatsoever, the focus is on the face (duh) and hands.
Instead of her holding a baseball bat she should be holding a wizard staff.
Any exaggerated attention to facial detail/making it as smug/shiggy and Costanza-y as possible is appreciated.

Please and thank you.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (1MB, 1333x967px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
1MB, 1333x967px
Requesting the character I'm playing in a "mercs in Africa" game. Pic related has all the gear and such you'd need to know about, the only thing not mentioned is tattoos of whatever design the artist wants on her arms. Thanks if anyone wants to take this request and I hope it isn't too /k/ for anyone.

I am also fully prepared for 1980s anon to correct another piece of gear on the reference
>>
File: Centaur_wizard_request.png (379KB, 1219x851px) Image search: [Google]
Centaur_wizard_request.png
379KB, 1219x851px
Looking for kind soul to do art of my female centaur wizard
She carries a spear, has traditional wizard robes and hat, and is a chestnut horseperson

(pls no slutty clothes)
>>
File: Valeriya.Deverin.draw-request.png (3MB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Valeriya.Deverin.draw-request.png
3MB, 2048x1024px
Requesting my pathfinder character in her vigilante costume:
Character [A] wearing outfit [B] in pose [C]. She should be wearing helmet/mask [D] (color scheme is mostly black with some grey/silver highlights) with black bar make-up across her eyes like [E]. In her left hand she wields a falcata like [F] (made from a single piece of shiny black metal) and in her right hand she wields a kukri like [G] (steel blade with basic black wrap around the grip).
>>
File: _d5624680492_9b25363a52_b.jpg (245KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
_d5624680492_9b25363a52_b.jpg
245KB, 683x1024px
Requestion an Ubermensch Patrician Death korps of Krieg soldier on a Krieg death rider horse with a golden gas mask.
>>
File: Mi'ir Kashunakär.jpg (609KB, 2706x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Mi'ir Kashunakär.jpg
609KB, 2706x1600px
Requesting a sand babe
>>
>>51603501

Fuck, I forgot.

The clothes in blue please, thanks.
>>
File: 1482832373982.jpg (94KB, 496x443px) Image search: [Google]
1482832373982.jpg
94KB, 496x443px
Requesting a heretic officer from Vraks. Tattoos okay as long as heretical, chest armor, shoulder armor, but only a short sleeve cadian BDU underneath. And something similar to a stahl helm on his head or field cap. German lieutenant exaggerations welcome. A exultant look, he holds his Autogun, ready for the next krieg charge to hit his meat shiel-i mean soldiers in the next wave. A maniacal look is actually preferred. The characters name is Reich and he's batshit and in charge.
>>
File: Vraksian_Enforcer2.jpg (207KB, 668x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Vraksian_Enforcer2.jpg
207KB, 668x1062px
>>51603644
Here's some vraksian militia references.
>>
File: Vraksian_Renegade_Militia1(2).jpg (241KB, 697x907px) Image search: [Google]
Vraksian_Renegade_Militia1(2).jpg
241KB, 697x907px
>>51603644
Number 2
>>
I would love if someone could draw this character for me. She's kind of like Alia from Dune with all the weird visions of the future and psychic powers and as they manifest they give her brief insights that let her do things like shoot enemies blindly through a wall with her sniper rifle. So I would love if a draw friend could draw pic related, but in a better way. I watched a bunch of CS GO pro matches at one point and liked the idea of her powers making her like a CS god, with "wallhacks" and "aimhacks" except a little less so. Or a pic of her dual-wielding tec9s would be cool too.

Also I know some drawfriend did fulfill this request at one point but he didn't post the finished drawing so I only have the incomplete version.
>>
>51603912
another pic of her
>>
>>51603933
>That scope angle
The muzzle velocity on the rifle is so high it actually bullet ascension rather than drop.

Also what kind of tac vest has boob outlines on it
>>
That image is lame OP. Where's the titplate?
>>
>>51601788

Literally the only thing I know about your character is that she's female.

You might want to give some kind of, I dunno, image of sorts, that lets potential drawfriends have an idea of what you want them to draw for you.

I wonder what you'd call a thing like that.
>>
>>51606713
I'm not exactly sure what else I'd need to describe other than her gear. Her hair's covered by the helmet, and I suppose I just assumed that people would think that she's Anglo and of a generally fit build. Other than that, I don't expect people to get exact facial structures down because that's a lot of work.
>>
>>51590595
Anyone interested in drawing strahd snapping a <generic swordsmen> neck while a bear, gnome, bard, person of infernal origin, and a barbarian watch trying not to piss themselves in terror. Bonus points for a beautiful women clutching the ruin of her shoulder as the flesh had just been melted off the bone.
>>
>>51606923
sorry, didnt finish that thought. The beautiful women is on the ground behind strahd staring at him and screaming. of course.
>>
Can we PLEASE just let this thread die, there's already one drawthread currently.
>>
>>51601442

Bad fill done over in the main thread

>>51607829
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.