[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Party bard is not a manslut or a swindler, but a chaste, pious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Party bard is not a manslut or a swindler, but a chaste, pious and guileless missionary, who sings sagas and hymns of his religion's heroes in combat and uses his massive bard charisma to turn people to his religion. His bardic knowledge comes from monastery library instead of drunken rumours.
>>
So a cleric with a lute.
>>
>>51590494
An inversion of a trope is still a trope.
>>
>>51590494
>who sings sagas and hymns of his religion's heroes in combat

How does that works? I mean, sagas are long af. Does everyone stop fighting and nod appreciatively and only fight during the intermission?
>>
>>51590494
So you took the bard and thought "How to make him more annoying?"
>>
File: Eddie-riggs-1-.jpg (820KB, 1024x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Eddie-riggs-1-.jpg
820KB, 1024x1385px
>>51590494
Party bard is not a swindler, but neither is he a missionary. He's the most brutal motherfucker you'll ever find, who sings ear-shattering hymns to violence, conquest and bloodshed, speaks only in growling and uses his massive bard charisma to literally melt flesh off the faces of his enemies and level buildings with disruptive soundwaves. His bardic knowledge comes from cursed tomes written in the blood of unicorns.
>>
>>51590598
When the next combat starts, he just continues where he left of.
>>
Mine is a shy, virginal maiden who has an enchanting singing voice
>>
>>51590494
Sounds cute. I bet he'd be easy to impress in the sack, too.
>>
My bard is a fat, balding guy with a beard but no moustache who can only sing worth a shit when he's drunk, and only knows vulgar songs.
>>
>>51590708
>m cursed tomes written in the blood of unicorns.
>>>
> Anonymous 02/06/17(Mon)12:54:03 No.51590708▶
>>>51590598
>When the next combat starts, he just continues where he left of.
That's... REALLY FUCKING GOOD.
The morale bonus is wanting to hear the end of it. But the only times he will tell the next part is when the party is engaged in valorous combat.
>>
>>51590773
Not sure about shyness, but I reckon I could fix that second part for ya real quick, girly
>>
>>51590838
she's no whore
>>
>>51590494
>bards abilities no longer depend on level or charisma, but instead with number of sentient beings he/she has fucked
>>
>>51590834
What the balls? Blood of unicorns? I did not type that shit
>>
>>51590857
But she's got a purty mouth
>>
Someone made a homebrew with a bunch of stuff including class archetypes. One such archetype is a Bardic College called the College of Preaching. Look up the Compendium of Angels if you're interested.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.