[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D&D 5E - /5eg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 377
Thread images: 25

File: owlbear is adorable.jpg (38KB, 360x504px) Image search: [Google]
owlbear is adorable.jpg
38KB, 360x504px
Owlbear edition.

> New Unearthed Arcana: Rangers and Rogues
http://media.wizards.com/2016/dnd/downloads/2017_01_UA_RangerRogue_0117JCMM.pdf
> Don't forget to rate the Artificer in the official survey:
http://sgiz.mobi/s3/9c17dda91a1d

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v4b
https://mega.nz/#F!z8pBVD4Q!UIJWxhYEWy7Xp91j6tztoQ

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Previous thread
>>51577463
>>
File: 12324454354.png (167KB, 500x281px)
12324454354.png
167KB, 500x281px
New UA tomorrow, who is excited?
>>
>>51584033
Because they put it off so long, I feel like people are going to shit if it's bad.

It's... it's going to be bad.
>>
>>51584033
>implying it'll actually come out
>>
I missed /5eg/ for a few day.

Should I pretend to care and rant about discord server being on the OP?
>>
>>51584065
If it's not in the OP, people start asking where it is. If it is in the OP, people ask why it's there.

Frankly, I like having it there so anyone that's so inclined can go and fuck off to the Discord if that's what they want.
>>
>>51584004
>If the players are a bit too weak to stop their teammate from doing stupid things...
Aye, after all you are trying to make them have fun as a DM so that is pretty shaky, ideally you'd want to play with a group you know to test this system out, as to avoid things like that I suppose.

>As long as there's a lot of props and the weakness isn't too specific/rare, players might always surprise you
That's true, I guess you could play off of their imagination once they get into it, like if they find a good idea that you haven't thought of and to just run with it and write it down for later for inspiration.

>At the very least they can come back the way they came, but that might not always work.
Bit of a delicate situation really, but one might figure something out or the players might figure something out. Definitely is a bit of a tough one.
>>
I'm dumb as a rock and hate keeping track of spell slots/spells known/spells per day.

Is there a good app for this or should I just suck it up and make notecards?
>>
>>51584108
Just play as a Warlock or Sorcerer then. You're too retarded to be a proper caster.
>>
File: Asmodeus.png (113KB, 1872x592px) Image search: [Google]
Asmodeus.png
113KB, 1872x592px
>>51582491
New idea on the backstory: The character is the offspring of a tiefling mother who is part of a small community of tieflings who make a living as pirates during the off season of crops and a human artificer father. Although they never had a true romantic relationship, they didn't dislike each other and kept in touch via the character. The character would tend to alternate between one or the other, as each thought the other's environment was too dangerous (ie; his pirating life gets him kidnapped and his apprenticeship costs him a hand his dad has to replace with a mechanical one), leading to experience as an artificer and a pirate. Having been about 2 years since he saw his father, he receives word that he died in an experiment gone awry. The beginning of the campaign would be the beginning of his journey to see his human family and receive whatever inheritance or closure awaits him, but presumably it takes a lot longer than he anticipates and leads to something of a crisis of identity. Also as a result of this dual parenthood, he would have an infernal and human name, only giving his infernal name to those he considered essentially family. Thoughts?

Posted this in last thread right after the new thread link, thought I should post it here as well.
>>
>>51584163
Do humans and tieflings make more tieflings? I thought tieflings were demon babbies.

Also why do you have a gay robot Star Wars hand?
>>
>>51584108
5e spell book apps?
>>
>>51584195
Tieflings only require 1 tainted human ancestor from a pool of >50,000.

I just thought it'd be a quaint edition to my character's swashbuckling past. Lots of stereotypical pirates have hook hands, why not make a better one if your dad's a kickass artificer?
>>
>>51583931
I don't think it'd be bad to use lower CR monsters but have more encounters and have them act smarter. Especially if players are expected to bypass some fights entirely.
It might mean they'd see a lot less of the higher monsters, but it's not like the players need to see a mummy lord instead of a mummy.

With handling a weak but constantly comes back monster, I think a good way to play those would be that they might lose body parts at various points. Despite having lost an arm where they'd normally stop fighting, they still try to get up and fight even if they're weaker. As long as you can draw the point before it turns into the black knight fight where you say 'Yeah, you don't even need to roll to attack. The possessed goblin has no arms, you just kick it over and stab it.' then it should be fine since that won't drag the combat out. It'd then hint that the players might be facing a spellcaster who can control creatures later.

It makes sense a hero might use Excalibur or what-have-you all the time, but it's other things like a cloak of protection .. It'll never come up, it's just a +1 to things. So what's more interesting is, say, once a week a cloak that prevents something from happening, where it'll be a bigger deal for the player in roleplay terms and when they're thinking of what to do. So not using the item is also something they should do, to preserve its effect.

>>51584101
It's always good to support weaknesses you haven't thought of.
>>
Why is second wind worse than lay on hands? Lay on hands 5 x your paladin level, but second wind is only d10 + your fighter level
>>
>>51584348
Bonus action vs action?
Holy fucking paladin vs guy restoring stamina via pure grit?
Why is this even a question? Honestly a better question is why does tranquility monk have a 2X effectiveness lay on hands they can use as a bonus action, though I don't think that makes paladins/lay on hands bad at all
>>
>>51584348
Second wind is self-only, can't cure disease, but it's a bonus action.

At level 1, fighter also gets fighting style alongside second wind.
At level 1, paladin only really gets the 5 HP lay on hands and divine sense, which is kinda.. Meh.

It's fine for an ability to be worse than another.
>>
>>51584348
>bonus action to use
>short rest recharge
>>
>>51584385
>why does tranquility monk have a 2X effectiveness lay on hands they can use as a bonus action

HE HAS NOTHING ELSE

Leave Monks alone, good god.

>Water Whip as a bonus action? Whoa there. Did you think you were allowed to do anything useful other than Stunning Strike?
>Sorry champ, we're taking that back. FUCK YOU
>FUCK MONKS

T-thanks WotC.
>>
>>51584335
>It makes sense a hero might use Excalibur or what-have-you all the time, but it's other things like a cloak of protection
I mean, I suppose it all depends on how much you emphasize the RP of it.
If you just go "yeah it's a +1" then yes it is a bit underwhelming. If you instead, on a successful save, go "the cloak, moving unnaturally against the wind as if of it's own accord, swirls around you and protects you from the scorching flames". You can make things cool simply out due to RP, they don't necessarily always have to be the most interesting items.

Sam and Frodos cloaks for example in LotR. Technically it's just a sort of modified Wood Elf feature, able to blend into your surroundings. But they ended up being pretty damn cool.

>once a week
I mean sure, you could do that, but you'd have to make it really powerful to balance out the "once per week" thing.

>>51584348
Because fighters aren't divine spellcasters.
Second wind is an adrenaline surge. Lay on Hands is channeling divine energy to alleviate your wounds.
>>
>>51584389
I just think it's a shame that it scales badly compared to paladin.
>>
>>51584385
Paladin has healing spell once they are out of LoH.
>>
So I want to turn the King in my campaign into a Dragon and then have him continue ruling his kingdom because well...Dragon King.

Any suggestions for cool story sequences that result in him becoming a dragon? He is currently a Dragonborn.
>>
Favorite Sorcerer Multiclass? I was thinking of playing a Fighter/Sorcerer, but I'm not sure how I would build him.
>>
Okay question: Paladin multiclass into barbarian. Yes or no?
>>
Huh... I never look at Transquility Monk before...

So they can soak up damage and heal themselves up pretty fast (spending 1 Ki to use their healing power during flurry of blow).
>>
>>51584571
Never thought of that but it has some merits. Most of the time your combat spell slots get used on Smites anyway and Barbarians get some pretty cool stuff.
>>
>>51584557
Fighter 1 / Favored Soul X?
Heavy armor and greatsword. Use buff spell on yourself and counterspell and teleport to kill enemy caster.

Also attack > extra attack > haste action attack > quicken booming blade and laugh.
>>
>>51584547
>he's currently a Dragonborn

Ehh. Not that much of a stretch. He just drank some magic juice or tripped and fell into a dragonpucci, bam, full dragon now.
>>
Question, how is polymorph even remotely balanced?

Was working on creating a trickery cleric and then noticed they get polymorph. I know what it does, but wanted to read up on the specifics.

So as a level 9 trickery cleric I can polymorph myself or another party member into a fucking t-rex? What the fuck. Sure you can argue that a t-rex has an int of 2 and would just attack anything (you do keep personality and alignment though, so there can be a counter to that argument). So then just pick a giant ape instead. It's still absurd.
>>
>>51584662
A Divination Wizard can polymorph a BBEG into a rat and cast sleep on it in the next turn.
>>
>>51584662
Welcome to "why full casters are godtier".
Lvl 20 wizard can true polymorph into a pit fiend or balor so.. yeah.
>>
>>51584697
>not having your BBEG actually be a set of ideals that people take into themselves and thus can only be defeated by killing the entire population or somehow exerting your own will onto them

HA HA HA
>>
>>51584662
At level 9? Forge Cleric can cast animate object and do 65 average damage. T-rex only do 33 (or 53 if you count the tail).

High level spell is a bonker like that.
>>
>>51584716
> Not true polymorph into a CR20 dragon and use lair action to shape change into CR21 dragon and keep going higher.
>>
>>51584662
>I can polymorph myself or another party member into a fucking t-rex?

Yes, but you still have to maintain concentration, and you're far more CC as a t-rex than as something with legit tricks
>>
>>51584732
Forge cleric is UA so whatever.
I only listed this specific example because it's what I happened to be looking into at the time.
Besides, you can totally just cast it on a non-combat oriented party member if you want. Don't even have to sacrifice your own DPR if that's how you've built yourself.

>>51584716
Yeah, I know this as well. But then again most games don't usually get to 20. Or they take forever to do so anyway.

Any house rules out there that don't nerf it into uselessness but reign it back just a little?
Highest level beast is a T-Rex right? Would changing the CR possible to level/2 be a decent fix? You'd still be able to get T-Rex eventually if your game lasted long enough.

In all honesty I probably won't change it at all. My players usually don't power game too much. They also don't seem to pick full casters that much oddly enough.
>>
>>51584033
I'm curious if they're actually going to produce a sorcerer archetype that competes with dragon.
Many of the caster archetypes so far have seemed like collections of random slapped together features, so probably not.
>>
>>51584800

Also, you make yourself incredible bait for the DM to take out the cleric
>>
Can I play divination wizard with ritual caster feat instead of lucky?

I really want to cast Augury and Divination (the spell). It's weird how diviner doesn't get those naturally.
>>
>>51584829
The UA tempest and favoured are better than Dragon.
>>
>>51584817

A cunning DM will note that when a character is polimorphed their mental stats are polymorphed as well, and that a T-Rex let loose in the battlefield, should be a loose canon that attacks all sides, reverting control to the DM until the spells effect no longer takes hold
>>
>>51584817
You're thinking too little my man. Just T-rex? When you can be a Half Red Dragon T-rex that can breathe fire and do 18d6 damage?

Also... the best use for Polymorph is still CCing the BBEG (and slap him with hp-based spell like sleep or hypnotic pattern), so changing CR won't do a thing.
>>
>>51584866
A cool DM just lets his player be a fucking T-Rex because it's still not an "I win button" by any means.
>>
>>51584866
Just because they're dumb it doesn't mean that they are going to attack things that have up until that time always been their friends.
>>
>>51584866
> It retains its alignment and personality.
The T-rex doesn't become Chaotic Evil
>>
>>51584884
But, has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to look more like?
>>
>>51584866
Right, I addressed that with the giant ape suggestion. They have an int of 7. Seems reasonable they can think.

>>51584835
That's true. Don't focus too much on the cleric bit. This is just more about polymorph in general.

>>51584800
This is absolutely true. If I were to run with such a character I'd likely use it more for crowd control anyway. I don't like to abuse spells in a way that would unbalance the encounter to a point of no-fun.
>>
>>51584839
Wizards should get the ability to cast rituals by default as a class feature.
>>
>>51584895

It becomes chaotic hungry
>>
>>51584928
But you can't cast cleric ritual. Augury and Divination are Cleric-only ritual spell.
>>
>>51584869
>half-dragon beasts
Oh boy it's you again.
Variants are not the rule. I'd love to see your autistic stomping when I tell you no.
>>
>>51584936
Ah, I see the problem now.

There is nothing stopping you from taking the feat I guess. It's up to you.
>>
>>51584910
Did you stroke out in the middle of that sentence?
>>
>>51584938
feat and variant human are optional rule, just like half-dragon template
>>
>>51584927

I had a Druid who abused to the shit of Pixies and ruined all combats by butt fucking action economy and taking an hour every turn.

So our DM dumped us three clay golem and tried to send us a subtle message for the following three hours.

He caught the hint, I think (but still insisted in keeping our two fighters polymorphed as dinossaurs for the whole match)
>>
>>51584956
Jesus christ
>>
>>51584978
Times are changing anon. I'm starting to feel old.
>>
>>51584938
time to reroll into lucky diviner halfling then.
>>
>>51584991
It genuinely makes me shiver to think that people born in the year 2000 will be able to post here next year.
>>
>>51584728
>Not having your BBEG actually be a leader of a group of viking zombies

HA HA HA
>>
>>51584977
How did he polymorph two people at once? I don't think the spell lets you do that.
>>
File: jezail.jpg (39KB, 1100x699px) Image search: [Google]
jezail.jpg
39KB, 1100x699px
>>51584007
What's the consensus on artificers?
>>
>>51585033
Conjure woodland being to get 8 pixies (actually against the rule, since DM is the one who choose what appear from the spell)

Each one can cast Polymorph.

Or twinned spell Sorcerer.
>>
>>51585014
It's ok anon, we just have to accept it. In another 10 or so years, they'll feel like we do now.

>>51585036
Shit.
>>
>>51585036
They're not avatar monks or zoophilia rangers, so they're a-ok.
>>
>>51585036
throw acid at everything
>>
So my buddy loves Wardens (I think from 4e?) and brought me this to hopefully play.
>DM's Guild
At any rate, I told him as written it is a no go
(Two common saves, stacking CON mod, DEX mod, and armor AC, a fuckton of attacks and extra damage ect) but I kind of like the general idea of the class, so I'm going to make mincemeat out of this pdf and pop out something manageable for him.
I'm probably going to get rid of all the new spells, most of the archtypes (so much bloat) nerf many of the features. What I was hoping you guys could help me with is features and flavors.
What did a Warden fucking DO in 4e? What type of things were they capable of? I hesitate to base my chopdown of this class on this doc alone

>TL;DR
May I please be enlightened about the 4e Warden?
>>
What is the most useful Draconic Ancestory to use?
>>
>>51585202
#1 Make Warden a subclass. It'll save you so much time and heartache. Perhaps a Fighter/Druid to EK's Fighter/Wizard.
>>
>>51585202
It was the inspiration for the Paladin's Oath of the Ancients. Just use that.
>>
>>51584142
>Just play as a Warlock or Sorcerer then.
>Sorcerer
Yes, go ahead and suggest a class with even more bookkeeping, great idea.
>>
>>51585202
>>51585316
Though to answer your question:
>What did a Warden fucking DO in 4e? What type of things were they capable of?
They were a defender, so their main job was to take the focus off of allies and direct it towards themselves. A lot of how they did this involved manipulating terrain--by creating difficult terrain, for instance, they made it harder for enemies to get away from them.

Their most unique characteristic was that their daily powers let them change form to various avatars of nature--like an avatar of ice and snow with an aura that slowed enemies.
>>
Making a storm sorcerer and I need an awesome spell focus. I was some sort of crystallized lightning stone or something like that. Anyone have any art or a good gallery of artifacts I can look through myself?
>>
>>51585202
Meh, I see zero problems with this class.

It's still not as good as a Lore Bard or anything. He can't really afford to stack CON/DEX/WIS because of MAD, the anti-metal restricts him from the good magic items, etc.

4E Wardens were a defender category class, so punishing enemies that attack other party members, making it hard for them to move past, disrupting effects, etc. I never bothered with them honestly.
>>
>>51585329
Moon Druid. Full prepared caster, so you need to know all the spells. Wild Shape, so you need to know all the beast ability. Conjure X, so you need to know all the Fey and Elemental stat block too.
>>
File: crystal.png (103KB, 445x270px) Image search: [Google]
crystal.png
103KB, 445x270px
>>51585329
>less spells
>less spell slots
>???
>hurr hurr sorcery points means more book keeping

>>51585371
>crystallized lightning stone
>>
>>51584348
Why is indomitable worse than aura of protection?
Once per rest you get to fail your wisdom saving throw a second time. Amazing.
>>
Is there a way to dual wield spears? I'm trying to to figure out if it would be possible to build a wushu fighter, doing crazy shit like Lu Bu
>>
>>51585371
Do NOT take one of these for your focus >>51585403
>>
>>51585441
Not every feature of a class is balanced against every other feature of every class.
>>
>>51585478
You could, but mechanically it would suck fuckin' ass.

Dual Wielder feat, then just... use two spears.
>>
>>51585371
When lightning strikes sand, it can turn some of it to a glassy material called fulgurite. You could use a chunk of that.
>>
>>51585488
>not wanting to charge up and JO with your sorcerer buds

Look, I know it works, because I've seen it glow before.
>>
>>51585515
So no way to make it not mechanically suck? better off just using one and taking PAM huh?
>>
>>51585532
It does work but it's unlikely you'll always be able to find another sorcerer to charge up with. The power of the JO crystal requires careful planing.
>>
>>51585547
There's also the spear mastery feat I guess.
>>
>>51585547
PAM doesn't work with spears, so either Glaive it up or Spear Mastery, which isn't bad at all.
>>
File: This seems wrong.png (93KB, 224x214px) Image search: [Google]
This seems wrong.png
93KB, 224x214px
>>51585052
>Conjure woodland being to get 8 pixies (actually against the rule, since DM is the one who choose what appear from the spell)

>Point this out to my DM
>He says its ok and I can pick whatever I want for these types of spells
>B-but... it's broken
>Ah don't worry it's not that broken
>mfw

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>51585547
>>51585572
>>51585588

The whole appeal to Spear Mastery though is increasing the damage die when wielding the spear in TWO hands. It does nothing when he's dual wielding spears other than give him a +1 to hit on his spearing and lets him waste his bonus action for another +5 feet of reach.
>>
>>51585488
>>51585532
I don't get the reference.

>>51585525
Thanks for the serious answer, but that looks like it just got squeezed out a duneworm's asshole. Any alternate ideas for a lightning-themed focus?
>>
>>51585594
Spam polymorph and sleep on enemy while transforming your martial into a flying half dragon t-rex
>>
>>51585615
It changes the damage dice when one-handed as well.
>>
>>51584970
And? So is encumbrance, and flanking, and a whole host of other shit.
>>
>>51585615
Yes, but we already determined dual wielding spears was shit. You can still do crazy Lu Bu shit with just one spear and Spear Mastery, or go for one of the other spear-like weapons that works with PAM.
>>
>>51585594
Don't abuse it until you're in a super shitty situation and then pull it out as your ace in the hole. You'll only ever get to use it once, save it for when it counts.
>>
>>51585640
2012 meme, I think.

http://m.imgur.com/FJ9Ea?r
>>
>>51585673
This. Just save it for a dire circumstance.
>>
>>51584007
Hi /5eg/, I have recently joined a new campaign with "That Guy" in it.

He is playing an Aasimar who is holier than thou, which he thinks is funny as a double entendre and literally does not help the party at all unless in combat, where he does his absolute best to look heroic while doing dick all to actually win.

Outside of combat he acts all mysterious and aloof and never really converses with anyone unless telling them what to do, whereupon we all just say fuck no and do what we want anyway.

He also gives no fucks about the story as a whole, just wants to rush to the next fight.

How do I kick him when I'm the new guy?
>>
> Blue Dragonborn(for lightning)
> Bard/Barbarian multiclass
> Battleaxe doubles as a instrument

How can I make this concept even more metal?
>>
>>51585664
No, it doesn't.

>Though the spear is a simple weapon to learn, it rewards you for the time you have taken to master it. You gain the following benefits.

>You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with a spear.
>When you use a spear, its damage die changes from a d6 to a d8, and from a d8 to a d10 when wielded with two hands. (This benefit has no effect if another feature has already improved the weapon’s die.)
>>
>>51585594
Summon 1 pixie or 2 pixies and a bunch of sprites when you think a fight is difficult enough to warrant a couple extra polymorphs.
>>
>>51584978
Oh I get it, it's an epic maymay.
lulz
>>
>>51585703
Spears are only d6 when wielded in one hand, so there's no way for it to turn into a d8 elsewise.

WotC just fucking blows at grammar. The "when wielded with two hands" only applies to the second half. They should have been clearer.
>>
Would you consider replacing full casters by half-caster or warlock-alikes for a lower magic world?

I've been sort of trying to Warlock-ize cleric, druid and bard, and make an arcane half-caster ("Orator" because Bard is already taken) with that intent in mind, possibly with the counterbalance of making ritual casting available by default to anyone like in 4e (I was considering tying it to literacy but I figure cultures without writing would still do it anyway).
>>
File: BrutalLegendCover[1].jpg (170KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
BrutalLegendCover[1].jpg
170KB, 300x378px
>>51585702
Play pic related and rip off everything in sight
>>
>>51585703
>When you use a spear, its damage die changes from a d6 to a d8
?
Unless the difference between a d10 and a d8 is massively important to you, I don't see the issue.
>>
>>51585696
You leave that table. No game is better than bad game. A session cost several hour of your life (more if you count the time you need to recharge your mental energy after dealing with that guy). You could invest those time in something better.
>>
>>51585696
Is it the player or the character? Holier than thou aasimar who just wants to look like a mysterious hero isn't that bad imo... unless the dude is self inserting like some kind of autist.
>>
>>51585741
>rip off everything in sight
>bad gameplay
>5e
Sounds about right.
>>
>>51585741
>Wanting to play a tower defense game.
>>
>>51585696
I'm not sure what the problem is. Sounds like you have an uninvested player who doesn't contribute a lot. They might be deadweight in RP terms, but it sounds like the party is already ignoring him anyway. So if he just wants to sit on the sidelines then let him.

Now if the player himself is whiny about being stuck in the sidelines, then that's an actual issue. In that case, you sit him down and talk about it like adults.
>>
>>51585702
TAKE A WILD FUCKING GUESS BUDDY.
>>
>>51585702
Revenant Subclass for Necrotic breath
>>
Can you wear a shield and hold a halberd in two hands?
>>
>>51585983
No, you need two hands free to wield something in two hands. A shield takes up a hand.
>>
What's the best way to create a "ninja" character? Of course Rogue is going to be involved.
>>
>>51585640
If you automatically equate brown=poop, that's your hangup. I think it looks cool.

A bunch of cotton balls glued together so they look like a cloud.
>>
>>51586015
Shadow Monk
>>
>>51586015
Shadow monk, assassin rogue, or both.
>>
File: 1483907288017.jpg (114KB, 488x736px) Image search: [Google]
1483907288017.jpg
114KB, 488x736px
Does anyone actually pay attention to the components required for Wizards to cast spells?
>>
>>51586039
Not really since everyone usually has foci or component pouches.
>>
>>51586028
>>51586030
I'm an idiot. Thanks.
>>
>>51586039
DM here. Yes.

Wizards above all are going to get the book thrown at them if they try to flub material components.
>>
>>51586039
Yes, but only when the components list a gold cost.

I mean...i kinda hate it as a player. I have all these divination spells but we're level 5 and we've encountered a total of 300g in a party of 4 people.
>>
>>51586078
Have you considered loaning the reusable components from the powerful in return for services?
>>
>>51586078
>level 5
>4 people
>300g

Is your DM scared of plate armor or something?
>>
Anyone remember the game Legend of Dragoon? That was fun. I want to play a Dragoon. I think the best way to do that would be either Fighter/Paladin + Sorcerer. What do you think? I mean, I know it's going to be impossible to replicate 100%, but I'm just trying to get a close facsimile to it.
>>
>>51586099
Other anon here, my party had about 10 gold each at lvl 7.
>>
>>51585202
Wardens in 4e took on a role of a frontline tank and light heals, usually in the form of a buffed form of Healing Word, with their powers letting them give free attacks to an ally as a reaction (in a, "hey, this dude's open, shoot him!" sort of moment) and eventually turning into an avatar of some sorts.

What was said in here >>51585360 is mostly correct, and would probably work best as an Archetype of the Fighter, giving them a Fighter/Druid sort of power base.
>>
>not being a variant tiefling with the free wings and fly speed right off the bat and being an EK

Literally a Dragoon.
>>
This might be better suited for a worldbuilding thread, but r8 my idea for a crime syndicate:
>The Scarlet Front
>Majority of which are wererats
>The leader, a very secretive, paranoid elf. Very old, is the original carrier of the wererat disease.
>Undying Warlock, patron is a mummy lord.
>His focus is the skull of said mummy, which he stole which is what originally got him cursed in the first place.
>>
>>51586130
Jesus christ, either you guys need to stop blowing all your money on hookers or your DM needs to stop trying to starve the PCs.
>>
>>51586161
forgot to mention, in a fight he can animate the skull, using flameskull stats
>>
>>51586172
It's more the latter than the former.
Some DM's are just really stingy no matter what you tell them.

Had the same DM in RotRL back in Pathfinder days, we had 2 magical items in the party by lvl 6.
And this was in Pathfinder.
>>
Wheres that site I can make stat blocks at?
>>
>>51586094
>>51586099

man, we went into a dungeon at level 2 and came out at level 4, and then got into a time traveling time loop event thing and came out of that at level 5. I havent talked to a merchant in 3 levels.

He's super wary of giving us magic items cause he's worried about it being OP.
In this dungeon we got
>Flying broom
Something specifically for our GOO warlock who looks like a witch
>A magic sword
There is no +1 to this sword, the damage is considered magic though
>A shield that reflects spells
>A magic ring for the Tiefling Warlock

Thats it.

My character is a wizard, and we've encountered no spell scrolls. None. As a wizard I feel like a major component of my class is just null and void.

Though he did just give me a spell for my spellbook. Just appeared in my book without me needing to do anything. But still...I want to get a scroll and have to spend the time copying it in and roleplay that.
>>
File: Spellweaver_Image.jpg (57KB, 421x719px) Image search: [Google]
Spellweaver_Image.jpg
57KB, 421x719px
Hey I know not the best place to ask.

But I'm looking for some some pdf with info on Spellweavers.
Already have the 2ed MM, with them.
Looking for the 3.5 Monster Manual 2.
And where ever they showed up in 4e simply called "Weavers"
And far as I know they are not yet in 5e- but correct me if I am wrong.
>>
>>51586125
Homebrew for the homebrew god.

Shills for the throne of shills.
>>
>>51586188
When you shake your mantits in my face screaming "WEALTH BY LEVEL WEALTH BY LEVEL WEALTH BY LEVEL WEALTH BY LEVEL WEALTH BY LEVEL WEALTH BY LEVEL WEALTH BY LEVEL" when you've not even died a single time, do you really think that I'm going to even consider it?
>>
>>51586200
... That's more magical items than my entire party has at lvl 9.
We've got a magical spear that isn't a +1 and a magical axe that isn't a +1 either. That's it.
>>
What's a natural resource in D&D that could make you as rich as striking oil?
>>
>>51586200
Forget magic items, what about decent armor? Can't really get plate armor for the fighter if it costs 5x as much as the party has.
>>
>>51586246
Assume forgotten realms setting*
>>
>>51586246
Gold?
>>
>>51586235
Tell your GM he's a hack.
>>
>>51586225
My rogue has died 7 times now and is riddled with debilitating flaws along with having to roll a DC 15 will save whenever he gets hit, if he fails he either laughs, cries or screams and forfeits a round.

I think my character has about 5 or 6 flaws right about now, only reason he's still alive is because idiotically enough I agreed to make him a revenant.

Still with my handcrossbow with 54 normal bolts and 23 silver bolts, along with a trashed studded leather armor that has more holes in it than the plotline to the Transformers movies.
I've never once even uttered the phrase "wealth by level". He didn't want to give us more magical items back in RotRL, he's not going to do it now about 6 years down the road.

Not even complaining about it, just using it as an example of DM's being stingy, to reassure the previous anon that he isn't alone with his struggles.
>>
What time does the UA normally come out? Is it a morning thing in america because with my timezone I want to see it before I go to sleep.
>>
File: 1486276201492.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486276201492.gif
940KB, 627x502px
Owlbear Wizard
y/n?
>>
>>51586273
Well, naturally I suppose that works. Other than precious metals?
>>
>>51586290
Gemstones.
>>
>>51586277
He's a terrific DM. He's just wary as fuck of magical items making people too powerful.

Other than that, can't ask for a better DM.
>>
>>51586286
[DESIRE TO SEE IT IN ACTION INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>51586225
In Pathfinder the math actually works off the assumption that each character has a set of magic items that increase attack, AC, saves and whatnot. It was one of the most retarded things about 3rd edition and its progeny.
>>
>>51586225
Why would anyone become an adventurer if you don't make any money doing it?
Do you think not making any money ever is fun?
>>
>>51586225
I made a 1-3 hook where the PCs were promised a huge payoff if they just got from point A to point B, and midway through their journey one of the players bitched about not having much gold. Nigga did you forget why you were walking?
>>
>>51586290
Faezress if you could figure out how to harvest it.
>>
>know my GM is a huge jew that never doles out gold or magic items from past games
>invites me to a new 5E campaign
>roll a monk
>everyone in session 0 laughs at me
>three sessions later
>no gold
>no magic items
>the wizard is crying because the DM actually expects him to find his spell components or harvest them from monsters himself
>the paladin cannot afford plate mail
>the druid is relatively unmolested
>I am the motherfucking fist king

Yeeeeeeees

(It's terrible but I'm enjoying being relevant as a monk)
>>
>>51586137
I think you might be mixing up the Warden and the Warlord. Unless that stuff got added in Primal Power, I don't remember the Warden having leader-y abilities.
>>
>>51586323
To be fair, clerics, paladins, monks, and druids generally have little interest in earning gold. They're more motivated by a higher calling and whatnot.
>>
>>51586200
You don't really have much to complain about, be more patient, level 5 is usually where the items start dropping anyway.

>>51586235
>>51586188
But Jesus christ I'm appalled by your DMs. I admit I enjoy high magic settings and the amount of magic items those entail, so 10gp each by level 7 and 2 resistance bypassing weapons only by level 9 are things that seriously irk me. Sheesh.
>>
>>51586307
I used to be weary of magic items too until I realized 3 things.

1. There's only so much anyone can do in a single turn.
2. Try not to supply magic items that overshadow their core class abilities.
3. Be careful about not giving too many +AC or +to hit weapons.

The best things are items that give players options or ones that highlight their character concept. They don't even have to be combat related. Even shit that allows for simple cosmetic changes is usually far more entertaining to your players than you even realize.
>>
>>51586182
Neat.
>>
>>51586376
ENDLESS JUG OF MAYO!
>>
>>51586357
>the DM actually expects him to find his spell components or harvest them from monsters himself
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>51586357
Shouldn't the wizard have an arcane focus?
>>
>>51586384
Honestly yeah, players fucking love alchemy jugs.
>>
>>51586357
>monk

you piece of garbage
>>
>>51586314
I'm really considering it, but I need a backstory and a name. He'd be totally monomial.
>>
>>51586374
Well, as I said, apart from that he's a terrific DM so I don't mind that much. Everything turns hyper-lethal, sure, but it beats having no game at all.

>>51586376
Aye, but I'm done trying to convince him to do more magical items. It's not something he wants to do and I can't force him to do it. If he someday comes around and feels like handing out more then that's fine, but that'll be that day.
>>
>>51586250
Our old party was
>Fiend Pact Lock
>Goo Blade lock
>Divination Wizard
>Moon Druid

So we didn't really have to worry about it heavy armour.

But some new players just joined up and now we also have

>Fighter
>Nature Cleric
>Ranger

I have no idea how he is going to manage 7 characters.
Also my Wizard is going to be Multiclassing Paladin soon-ish.

I also DM, i did a 1-on-1 session with a friend who had never played before. He solo'd the dungeon as Revised Ranger and came out with
>1 Ritual Book
>1 Treasure Map
>Necklace that boosts surprise round damage
>Gauntlets that grant disarm immunity
>Ring that lets him cast blade ward once per day
>Ring with 4 charges of 1d4 healing, regens 1d4 charges on sunrise
>300 gold to himself

He didn't even find the secret room with the mimic refluffed as a treasure golem. He knows there's more in the dungeon so he'd heading back there on wednesday with 2 new players. There's another treasure map in there, a ring of 1d4 keys that open any lock but a key is consumed when used, a bag of holding, and 800g.
>>
>>51586290
Not even gold, go for the rarer metals. Platinum. Adamantine. Mithril.
>>
File: 044_arcanus.jpg (96KB, 773x580px) Image search: [Google]
044_arcanus.jpg
96KB, 773x580px
Have a player whose Sorcerer doesn't wear armor for RP reasons, want to throw him a bone and make him a cantrip that increases with level. If accepted he cannot cast any other armor spells. Thoughts?
Cantrip - Lasts 1 Hour.
Level 1: Sets base AC to 11+Dex mod
Level 4: Sets base AC to 12+ Dex mod
Level 9: Sets base AC to 13+Dex mod
Level 13: Sets base AC to 14+Dex mod
Level 17: Sets base AC to 15+Dex mod
>>
File: Capture.jpg (38KB, 634x425px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38KB, 634x425px
>>51584007
Newish DM here. Having trouble balancing an encounter. Looking to make a boss encounter with a goblin leader and his crew. The party is a group of 5 level 3s. How does this look?
>>
>>51586435
Make it require concentration. kek
>>
>>51586415
If I were you I'd just try to subtly influence him by getting his creative side working.
If you can get him to love coming up with magic item concepts he won't be able to resist handing them out.
>>
>>51586412
>monomial
Man that brings me back to math class.

Wizard who ended up tampering with the wrong things, accidentally causing an alchemical reaction?
Parents making strange pacts with the fey?
Making a pact with a fey himself?
Getting tricked by the fey is also something that'd probably work.
I mean the possibilities are endless, just putting up some general ideas.

Archibald Albastrix.
>>
>>51586450
Here is how I do encounters like this...
I lie through my teeth the whole way through. I adjust HP on the fly. i change things when the enemies get to half HP, i lie on enemy rolls behind the screen. I spawn in other enemies midway through the battle.

I just adjust as I go.

Sometimes when a battle is to hard i have the enemy minions die off by means other than the players
>Any evil spellcaster
Drains the life from his minions to get a boost

>Any primitive race
The minions sacrifice themselves sudoku style to their leader hoping to give him their power
>>
>>51586453
But that might run into the issue of him just churning out magic items like he's getting payed for it.
He's already incredibly creative, and I don't want to influence his "growth" as a DM, I'd more like to see him getting influenced from the games we end up playing and not what we're telling him.
>>
>>51586450
Seems fine.
Don't worry too much about encounter balance though. It'll never be perfectly balanced to your liking or expectations without fudging.

The key is to give them an interesting challenge. If I were you I'd spend more time thinking about what the lair looks like where they're gonna be fighting.

As a DM I fucking love it when players use the environment to their advantage. Way more fun than a flat chess map.
>>
>>51586435
>Sorcerer doesn't wear armor for RP reasons
What? Sorcerers can't wear armor either way. Or are you referring to Mage Armor? And what is his subclass?
>>
>>51586469
I'm gonna remember the parents making pacts with the fey and the alchemical reaction options, and hopefully I can throw something together.

Also, that's a good name, gonna take that.
>>
>>51586492
>>51586483
I'm aware of how to make encounters in general but I've little experience with the CR system for 5e.
>>
How would one homebrew a killing edge from Fire Emblem?.
Right now the idea for the weapon is a 1d6 two-hander that increases crit range by 1 but modifies crit damage so that a 1d4 is rolled instead.
Damage is based on roll so a 1 = 1d6 + proficiency 2 = 1d8 + proficiency 3= 1d10 + proficiency and 4 = 1d12 + proficiency.
Is there anyway to make the weapon more in line with the source material without it being broken?
>>
>>51586489
I don't think so, actually. I myself come up with magic items all the time. I can't resist giving them out, but I don't hand them out like candy either.

I think you can trust him to likely give them out when they make sense and as a proper reward.

I agree you shouldn't tell him what to put in the game. I don't like when my players do this either. And if they ask for something I was already planning for it's like a child guessing what santa brought for christmas. Kind of ruins it.
>>
>>51586317
No it doesn't, that shit is fucked to the point where it outright nullifies what makes certain enemies dangerous. A colossal amount of enemy traits are not there to make it stronger, it's there was a wealth gate.
>>
>>51586417
>wizard multiclassing into paladin

U wot
>>
>>51586357
Why did the wizard not get an arcane focus?
>>
>>51586521
Glad I could help. You can probably find some neat background options in most high fantasy fiction books.
>>
>>51586522
Well the thing is, the CR system is kind of shit.
It's a ballpark estimate at best. That's why I suggest you shouldn't spend too much time worrying about it.
>>
>>51586552
>I agree you shouldn't tell him what to put in the game.
That's mostly why I don't want to influence him to give out more magical items.
If it happens then it'd be a great surprise. If I influence him to do it then it's just like "oh, as expected then".
It's a delicate situation I suppose for both parties.
>>
>>51586554
If you had no magic items, you would be down up to 15 AC compared to what's expected at late levels, and even with those items several high CR monsters virtually autohit anyone who doesn't really try to stack AC as much as possible.
>>
>>51586577
Yeah, fair enough. As a player I agree with you. I always plan for no magic items and when one appears it's a great treat.

And when I DM I like to be the one dropping those sweet treats.

My suggestion was mostly if in the case your group as a whole was wanting magic items and wasn't having fun because there weren't any around. Sounds like he does a good job though and you're all having fun.
>>
>>51586522
Just keep thinking "balanced party of four" when looking at the CRs. You aren't going to get it perfect.

Also just keep aiming low with encounters because adjusting the difficulty up is way less embarrassing and toxic than having to adjust it down.
>>
>>51586520
Both, he doesn't want to ever pick up an armor proficiency feat and he doesn't want to cast mage armor and the like.
His character idea is that he can turn his skin to stone, but I don't think he has considered that he can't cast Stoneskin until level 7. So in the meantime I figured I'd come up with something he would enjoy RPing.
>>
>>51586603
Aye, we're all having a blast.
Our sessions usually runs for an average of 10 hours once a week.
>>
>>51586545
I wrote the Fire Emblem supplement that floats through here and it included Killer weapons

I settled for the increased crit range like the Champion because source material. I also considered an extra weapon die on a crit

I was concerned about overlapping with Champion class abilities but was okay with it since it's similar to a magic item. It doesn't need to be super complex like your example since Killer weapons are pretty rare in general
>>
>>51586609
Why not just re-fluff mage armor as hardening his skin like barkskin does.
>>
>>51586374
>be more patient, level 5 is usually where the items start dropping anyway.
The magic items arent really the issue. I have had Identify since level 1 and i have never cast it due to the material components, I don't know but i thought it would be cool to pick up Clairvoyance for level 5 and i feel so stupid. I will never cast that spell.
Our warlock picked up Magic Circle cause its super cool, i told him it requires expensive material components and he said he had an arcane focus for that, i told him the rules. He still took it. Foolish man, he'll never use that spell, 100g per use is insane.
>>
First time DM here. I want to build a party of rival adventurers for my players to work against, is using PC builds for NPC characters an inherently bad idea? How should I go about this?
>>
File: Owlbear, out of nowhere.jpg (114KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Owlbear, out of nowhere.jpg
114KB, 800x600px
>>51586559
Thanks, I appreciate the help.
Originally I was going to make him a martial, but then I thought it would be too easy of a class for an owlbear.
>>
>>51586660
To be fair a well used magic circle can turn certain encounters into complete easy mode. If you're up against any kind of other planar entities, have that shit prepped and ready to go.
>>
>>51586609
This, pretty much: >>51586645
His Mage Armor creates a thin layer of minerals and stone that grant him some defense.

Your cantrip idea is pretty much unnecessary and broken.
>>
>>51586671
The thought of an owlbear caster just titillated my brain.
Though for some reason I pictured Totoro with a giant wizard hat.

Either way it's concept gold and I am a bit bummed that I hadn't thought of it.
Also "Albastrix" is a sort of anglicised last name composed from the latin words for White and Owl.
So it's technically Archibald Whiteowl.

I'm a huge nerd, aren't I. Fug.
>>
>>51586660
You couldn't find or buy one single pearl worth 100gp? Oh right, you're the guy with 300gp in the whole party... I think your case is solvable, though. Does your DM run a railroad or a sandbox? If a sandbox, just convince the party that you need more money for those costy components, how useful those spells would be, and then in-character go look for a lucrative quest.
>>
>>51586557
DM demands components be used. He's a dick like that.
>>
>>51586609
Refluff mage armor or tell him to wait.

Also tell him to read the fucking book before making a character concept.
>>
>>51586711
If you want to use it man, use it. You might not have thought of it first, but this is a great idea and you probably would've come up with it at some point. I was just looking at Owlbears earlier and felt like my next character should be a caster.

Or maybe my next NPC in another group should be the owlbear?
>>
>>51586675
>>51586645
>>51586778
Will do thanks fellas
>>
>>51586775
So do arcane foci just not exist in his games or do they just do nothing?

Either way, give your DM a firm kick in the balls.
>>
>>51586669
It's dangerous.

If you know the system better than your players, you will basically be one guy controlling four NPCs and have godly synergy. This will completely fucking obliterate your PCs who likely are only "okay" at cooperating. Also, monster stat blocks in 5E are HP loaded and damage dealing light.

Another party of NPCs with PC stat blocks will be like playing rocket tag. Huge damage everywhere. People WILL die.

I'm okay with this though; I like that kind of shit as a player. Not everyone does though.
>>
>>51586801
I would but I'm too smug being a monk and he's set in his ways. It's just one of his stupid houserules.
>>
>>51586789
Nah it's fine man, I've already got my next three characters lined up for me.
But shit, I suggest you use the hell out of that one, you never really run into owlbears in general either so that's even better.
>>
>>51584547
Is he particularly good or evil? Maybe a powerful blessing from Bahamut/Tiamat.
>>
File: urgh.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
urgh.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>51586775
>>
>>51586840

Find a new DM.
>>
>>51586806
This.
I've DMed tons of games and my players are always much less experienced in terms of understanding how the system really works.
I could probably solo kill the current party I DM for if I built a single character at that level even without magical items because I'd be optimized in my choices and have loads of meta knowledge that they don't.

The system isn't built for PvP.

Instead just pick out some statblocks in the MM and refluff them as needed.
I'm not sure what your intentions are but I'd say it'd probably be best if it never came to an outright fight between the two groups. But rather a kind of "you faggots always show up at the worst time" kind of relationship.
>>
>>51586852
Aight, thanks for the help. It's gonna be a lot of fun, I can't wait.
>>
>>51586775
>DM demands martials use actual weapons and ammo
>crickets
>DM demands wizards use components
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
niggers you can reshape reality and sink whole fleets
it's not too much to ask that you keep an ample supply of bat shit, fleece, molasses, and lightning-charred tree branches on hand
>>
>>51586840
He houserules against using foci for spells with M components that don't cost gold?

What a massive faggot. That or I bet he doesn't even realize he making such a huge mistake and thinks its how the rules are written.
>>
>>51586806
Sounds brutal. I still like the idea but I don't want to fuck them over too early in the game.
>>
>>51586866
Sure, I'll just stroll on down to the DM store and order one up.

It doesn't impact me, so why would I give a fuck?
>>
>>51586891
>it'd probably be best if it never came to an outright fight between the two groups. But rather a kind of "you faggots always show up at the worst time" kind of relationship
souds like Gary Oak the party
>>
>>51586905
Are you really so bitter about casters that you're willing to implement houserules with the express purpose of lowering your player's enjoyment?
>>
>>51586957
Essentially. It's no wonder he was the most memorable rival.

>Party is about to execute their plans and they're waiting in ambush
>The faggots show up and ruin everything

>Party nearly dead from fighting a dragon, let's call him Bill
>Party is resting
>Faggot team shows up "Prepare yourself Bill! For we have come to slay you and take your gold!"
>Faggot team now wants their share of the gold.

And then one day the faggots actually do something useful for the party, like possibly even save their lives.
>>
>>51586905
>DM demands martials use actual weapons and ammo
>crickets

Yeah sure, no one was complaining about not getting enough gold to afford proper gear or not getting enough magic equipment earlier.
>>
>>51586891
It's a civil war type setting, where the party can ally themselves with either side. I was thinking of a rival party to ally themselves with the other side but it seems like any direct conflict will likely obliterate my players (they're all first or second time players).
>>
>>51586099
>>51586557
>>51586660
>>51586801
>>51586905
>>51587003

>mfw people aren't used to austere GMs and were spoiled with gold and actual treasure

Sometimes I'm glad that all those Dark Sun sessions turned me into a brutal amoral asshole. I forget that not all games are resourced starved - sometimes other players are like "dude what the fuck" when I start skinning goblins and gnolls to tan their hides for leather armor to either wear or sell and attempt to craft crude bone spears, or portion out their meat.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE
YOU'RE ALL SO SOFT
>>
>>51587059
Make them bumbling allies instead.
>>
>>51587070
>sometimes other players are like "dude what the fuck" when I start skinning goblins and gnolls to tan their hides for leather armor to either wear or sell
My DM would shut that down instantly because it would be "breaking the economy".
>>
>>51584007

Anyone else feeling the mystic hype a little bit?

What will you do when the inevitable disappointment hits?
>>
>>51584849

I think SCAG tempest is competitive. Immunity to two types of damage and a flying speed that you can share are two very, very nice features. Bonus action floating isn't bad either.
>>
Going to start Lost Mines Of Philander in a few weeks for my (mostly) new friends.
Anything to watch out for? They have a tendency for dumb shenanigans, and I'd rather not have to force them into progressing through everything.
>>
>>51587070
>YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE
>YOU'RE ALL SO SOFT

Lizardman detected.
>>
I need help. I'm actually retarded and virtually incapable of creative thought but my friends want me to try D&D. What can I play to keep things simple and won't strain my peanut-sized brain?
>>
>>51587333
Champion fighter is the simplest character path in the game.
>>
>>51587211
Probably kill myself

And then fuck around with some homebrew I'll never release
>>
>>51587333
>trips

Well. anything will melt your brain at a high enough level, in terms of options.

I will help you though.

What are some of your favorite vidya game characters or comic book characters? We can hash out something similar from your tastes and start building, because I am super bored.
>>
>>51587333
I was exactly the same.
Start out with something like a bare-bones fighter or barbarian. Something where you can just smash stereotypical Conan macho shit into.

Given time, it'll get better. Did for me, now I'm just slightly less retarded and find cool concepts which I tend to fuck up. But I am progressing atleast.
>>
>>51587333
Honestly a Rogue's one of the easiest to play. As far as I remember it's the only class with no "Once per short/long rest" abilities at low levels. Read your handful of abilities and remember you can do them.
>>
>>51586945
this is how you play monks
>>
>>51587353
Well I figure the nonmagic classes are simpler from a cursory glance at the rules. The only fantasy I'm really familiar with are Berserk and The Lord of the Rings.
>>
Alright I really want to play a Lizardman now that my old campaign's over. I love all their abilities but the +2 con, +1 wis makes a class choice hard.

Heavy armoured cleric or a druid would be best but they don't have that... Lizardness I'm looking for. So if I'm going suboptimal I'm having fun.

What's the coolest idea for a Lizard?
>>
File: 1464477298264.jpg (68KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464477298264.jpg
68KB, 480x640px
>fighter calls out an enemy and tells the rest of the party not to interfere
>someone fires a magic missile at the enemy anyway
>"I block it and snarl at anon!"
>he does this almost every time we fight a noteworthy adversary
>we just start ignoring him when he does it
>he starts arguing like choosing martial means he should be the unambiguous star of every combat encounter
>>
>>51587438
>Well I figure the nonmagic classes are simpler from a cursory glance at the rules
Yup

>The Lord of the Rings.
Congrats you already know 50% of what there is to know about D&D
>>
>>51587465
Lizardfolk monk. Flurry of bites.
>>
>>51587466
Give him his moments, combat is literally the only thing a fighter can do.
They're fucking useless in every other aspect.
>>
>>51587438
Champion works alright as a mould for Guts. You crit more often and unlike barb you can wear heavy armor
Champion Fighter only has to worry about action surge and second wind, and both recharge on short rests. It has probably the least amount of resource management of any class, and the only thing you're good at is walking up to shit and attacking, so you don't have to do a lot of decision making otherwise.

Imo this can make combat kind of boring for a class that is only particularly good at combat. However, a lot of the fun of DnD, for me anyway, comes from playing with friends and kind of goofing around. I don't think I've ever REALLY had a bad game when playing with the bros.
>>
>>51587466
>I block magic missile

lel, I hope this isn't an exaggeration.
>>
I'm going to make my own class. Fight me.
>>
>>51587533
Sure. I'll probably win too.
>>
>>51587507
Wait can you do that? I'm looking at the ability and it says I can substitute it for any unarmed attack.
>>
>>51587543
Not if he makes his own class really OP
>>
>>51587556
Who's to say I won't make my own class that's always better than his?
>>
UA today or another delay?
>>
>>51587533
Go ahead, if you can dedicate yourself to balancing it instead of just going full chucklefuck "Hay this sounds cool Iduncare how OP it is".

Listen to other people for critique, and try not to get too attached to certain ideas.

>>51587587
UA should be today.
>>
>>51587545
Yep. Lizardfolk bites count as unarmed strikes so they can be used to flurry.
>>
>>51587465
The fact that lizardmen are +wis and not +str still chaps my ass.

Yes, the lizardmen that fight over hocks of cow ass are wise. But whatever, Hobgoblins are Wizards now
>>
>>51587526
If I basically just wanted to go Guts like the lazy fucker I am, is there anything in particular I should go for? Will there be opportunities to kill multiple goons in one swing with a big-ass sword?
>>
>>51587592
>Listen to other people for critique, and try not to get too attached to certain ideas.
Sadly, full classes rarely seem to get any feedback around here
>>
>>51586323
What if you're mostly an adventurer due to circumstances.

Also 300gp is still more money than most players would make in that time either as craftsmen or as dirt farmers.
>>
In our party I'm the only human. There is is one Teifling and 3 half elves. I'm a bit lonely.
>>
>>51587466
But magic missile can't be block.. unless he cast shield but the anon can just counter spell that...
>>
My players will fight a mummy lord in its lair. Should I use swarms of beetles that crawl under their skin or would it be considered poor taste to straight up rip-off such a well-known idea from The Mummy movie?
>>
>>51587628
That seems very good for a ability to boost damage until level 5. Plus it's a cool character idea.
>>
>>51587634
A race called Goliath that lets them be 1 size stronger than they are. Now you are the boss of this gym.

Take Polearm Mastery and Sentinel feats. You are now using your sword on a stick to slap anyone's shit that comes near you, and then push them back out of your range to do it over and over again.
>>
My character has skills in theraputic sensual massages which also restores HP. How much should I charge for this service?
>>
>>51587674
Depends how sensual we're talking.
>>
>>51587674
The normal fee for all healing, double for happy ending.
>>
>>51586483
This is really transparent and I used to do this when I was a newer DM but I now roll most of the time in front of the screen and everyone enjoys it a lot more. If your party dies, they die. They will be a lot more accepting of it and it will make for better stories because they saw it with their own eyes. If you're going to do a super-duper roleplay game you can go behind the screen but I'd rather do OSR if you're going to actually just make shit up.
>>
>>51586483
Average DM wouldn't be able to play it your way anon. They has shit system knowledge, can't control their favorism and also can't handle player-DM trust issue.
>>
>>51587674
A few coppers, like any prostitute.
>>
>>51587685
Client has to be receiver. They aren't suppose to touch me. I will stimulate their pleasure zones. The goal is not orgasm but if it happens it is only natural. Helps with client's sexual hangups and helps male clients last longer in bed due to ejaculation control. My service is for men and women a like.
>>
Why am I not allowed to punch things without Ki.
>>
>>51587733
Can a white heal your health and ki paths? Can they enhance sexual fortitude? Can they release your hangups and inhibitions? All this without having to stick your sick in pussy?
>>
>>51587645
I feel you. I'm the human in a Dwarf Elf Halfling Human party.
>>
>>51587749
Level 1 monk doesn't have ki.
>>
>>51587645
> 1 human with horns
> 3 slim human with pointy ears
Why are you lonely again?
>>
>>51587787
>Elf
humans who don't sleep
>Halfling
short humans with the annoying gene
the Dwarf is the odd man out
>>
>>51587666
So from what I read feats are a variant rule so I'm not sure if my DM will allow them or not, but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
>>
>>51584385
I'm sorry but tranquillity monk is like the rest of that UA a mess.
But the lvl 3 and 6 features are the only thing about it that isn't objectionable .
>>
>>51587806
I guess when you put it that way you're right. The dwarf is even a "young" dwarf and doesn't do remotely dwarfy things other than ask for extra booze in the tavern.
>>
>>51587806
>short, fat, greedy autist
elves are a lot less human than dwarves
>>
>>51587812
If he doesn't allow feats, martial classes are all totally fucking garbage, so keep that in mind too.
>>
>>51587514
He always cries about exactly that kind of shit, but we hardly ever solve situations with magic, so it's bullshit. The wizard has absolutely nothing besides damage-dealing spells, and I spend the vast majority of my own slots (and/or a good chunk of my income) healing the fighter (because he won't buy potions). Then he acts like I'm unfairly privileged for getting to cast Locate Object or Sending once every few sessions, and gets smug when I run out of slots and get "brought down to his level".

I'm convinced he just reads shitloads of posts about class balance, gets himself worked up, and then takes it out on us.
>>
my friends and I have been debating this for months, i want to know what you guys think

someone casts Suggestion, they say "Don't suck my dick"

you pass your save, are you then compelled to suck his dick?
>>
If Pallys are MAD, how the hell will they get GEM and PAM?
>>
>>51587913
Stop healing him then?
>>
>>51587928
I'm not going to break character and let him die over some pedantic OOC bullshit. Unfortunately he seems to be aware of this.
>>
>>51587923
No? Why would they? Suggestion has no effect if you pass your save. The other party retain total control of their character.
>>
>>51587556
I doubt it. I basically want to make a non-magic bard variant that's sort of mixed with warlock in the vaguest sense.

Concept is a person that forms a patron pact with another hero or heroic identity. They're jacks of all trades that specialize in fate/luck/plot armor type stuff and gradually unlock skills and abilities from their former patrons. An example would be like mat cauthon in the wheel of time.

>The class name is a Jack(or Jill)
>1d8 HP
>light armor / simple weapons
>chose any two skills
>Select Archetype at Level 1
> 5 ability score improvements (4/8/12/16/19)

- The Hero
{ saving throws are str/con }
{ medium armor/shields 1 martial weapon }

- The Mask
{ saving throws are dex/cha }
{ bonus proficiency 3 non-knowledge skills of your choice}

- The Sage
{ saving throws are int/wis }
{ bonus proficiency 3 knowledge skills of your choice}

I need to come up with mechanics for a pool of points that's like ki called fate points.
>>
>>51587923

"Don't kill yourself." Would you suddenly be compelled to kill yourself?

Of course not.
>>
>>51587946
What is your character like? Pretty sure we can help you find a way to justify it in-character.
>>
File: cat blinds.jpg (65KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
cat blinds.jpg
65KB, 625x833px
>>51587787
>tfw that guy made a character who hates humans so no one else will make a human now
>>
>>51587635
Know that feel. Although my brew was basically just a Sorcerer hack, shit was pretty silent most of the time.

But that doesn't mean people don't read it, really. It just means people don't read it and comment about it, because most people are pretty bad at commenting.

But that only applies if everything is more or less in order. If there are glaring issues, some readers are going to mention it.
>>
>>51587946
You start charging him for healing service and use that money to buy him potions.

You are a caring healer, you want him to learn to be prepared for bad situation where you are not there for him. Just like parents would do to their child.
>>
>>51587926
They're not really MAD, you just need STR and CHA.
>>
>>51587926
Variant human
>>
>>51588018
I never really feel confident critiquing homebrew or using it in 5e. I would use it all the time in Pathfinder, but that game was so unbalanced on its own that it wasn't really threatening to break the game much further. It's nice to be playing a game that's actually designed.
>>
>>51587913
What I always do in these situations: make a dumb decision that you plan out ahead of time that leads to his character dying or at least your character being unable to bail him out as he expects. Usually for me this involves being out of range and getting trapped in a bad situation willingly. I'll gladly take his stupid tardwrath calling me stupid and if he is so petty that he won't let it go it is a good reason to drop the person from your life / game.
>>
Is 5eg mega anon around?

Pretty sure Giant Wasps don't have a 50ft swim speed
>>
>>51587631
Looking over it why don't they have Darkvision?

I don't know about Lizards in real life but it seems like the people who evolved to be tough and survive would have it.
>>
Would a Wall of Water spell stop a vampire?

Asking for a friend...
>>
>>51588270
Pushed out a fix for it, much obliged.
>>
>>51588343
>Harmed by Running Water. The vampire takes 20 acid damage if it ends its turn in running water.

Nope. He'll just run through it.
>>
>>51588350
Does the water not run when he moves through it
>>
>>51588359
>if it ends its turn in running water.

He's not going to spend a third of his movement to run into the water and stand there like a retard. The wall is only 1 foot thick.
>>
>>51588146
Well, I guess. But that just means you gotta take extra care while making your homebrew. If I was running a game (I probably won't GM 5e due to having other things on my palate, quite like playing it though), I would allow any well-done homebrew.

The designers of the game are only human, not everything they make are going to automatically be superior to well designed homebrews. The thing they have going for them is rigorous playtesting made by us.
>>
>>51587923
No you fucking retard. Passing the save is just treating it as if you just said something without magic. If you fail a vicious mockery it doesn't mean the target feels good and heals.
>>
>>51587645
You're not the only human, there's a total of two more, give or take whatever the Tiefling's mix is.
>>
>>51588359
Uh... no. "running water" here means a body of flowing water, like a river. Or if you were to cast Control Water and use the Redirect Flow effect on some water that is there for some reason.
>>
Is having an 8 in both Intelligence and Charisma a bit to minmaxed?

I won't lie I just want to have a Strength of 12 for Athletics and Carrying shit but it seems a Lizardfolk would have a low Charisma most of the time and my Intelligence wouldn't be great either.
>>
>>51588625
My current character has those...

Though we rolled, and I got some mercy points.
>>
>>51588625
You can't really minmax your stats in 5E because of the point buy/array system and how ASI are spread out. As long as it's legal it's fine.
>>
>>51586660

I made a cursed item sold by weird traders for cheap.

It was a black cat statuette for 200 silver(Gold is considered uncommon currency in this setting) modeled a bit after the lucky cat statues. It was said to bring Good health and invite protection.

>It was bought by the wizard.
>It attunes the first night that it's set up in an enclosed room by the "owner."
>Activates itself when night falls as a sentient item, though "fickle" in that it may appear or may not depending on a secret roll I do.
>Spawns a CR3 Black Cat that will only spawn when everyone in the room is asleep.
>Black Cat has a silence aura of 30 ft that also magically locks all exits.
>Takes a surprise round for 2 attacks at advantage.
>Doesn't wake up other party members due to silence effect.
>Wizard can't cast spells.
>Cat mauls the wizard, automatically stabilizes him, then goes back to "sleep."

In the morning, the Cat was found in his bag. Attempts to leave it in that bag and procure another bag resulted in it transferring to another bag.
The cat can't be taken out of the bag. It sets itself up by nightfall unless the owner does it, which is the only time it willingly leaves.

When the cat's out of the bag, it gets your tongue.
>>
>>51587926
>two stats is MAD
Fucking threeaboos
>>
>>51588625
Yes and no. There's not a great reason to minmax in 5e. It's not going to give you the benefits you used to get in 2e and 3.x or the harsh negatives.
>>
The only MAD class in 5e so far is Monk, everything else can have a mediocre CON stat and be just fine with putting their ASIs into their primary stat before looking at feats for true minmaxing.
>>
Can a cleric use cantrips like Guidance and Resistance or the spell Bless on themselves?
>>
Sup /5eg/!

So I want to make a Paladin (Devotion)/Sorcerer (Dragon Bloodline) and base that shit around a Dragon Knight concept, where basically the dragon grants the Paladin his powers and such.

What's the deal with Sorcerers not being able to wear armor and cast? Is this a thing? I basically want to make a war mage or spellblade type deal.

Paladin should use spear and shield, with a backup longsword or something I suppose.

I was going to go to 6 in Paladin and 14 in Sorcerer to get the dragon wings, and was also thinking of getting a bow to fly around sniping divine arrows into people.

Can Sorcery Points be used to make more Smites?

Help me out dudes, I don't know enough about cross classing!
>>
>>51588779
>and was also thinking of getting a bow to fly around sniping divine arrows into people.
Can't use Smite with a ranged weapon unfortunately.
>>
>>51588779
>Tieflings can just start with flight giving wings at level 1 for free

Enjoy your crossclass abomination
>>
Any advice on how I should deal with that guy? My situation is a bit of a messy one. Basically we have one player that no one in the group really likes. He meta games, doesn't roleplay (unless some random part of his character is suddenly convenient for him), is always looking to min max everything and then by far the worst - when I was a new dm I didn't really have a full grasp on all of the game rules and this fucker would outright lie about his damage and other rolls. It's partly my fault for not catching on sooner but this guy would say his class got three attacks when he should only have two and try and hide his rolls so he was always getting a number over 15.

Anyway, since I've caught on to the fact that he's a lying piece of shit I got his initial character killed and he had to make new one. A Paladin following the oath of devotion, no lying or cheating - Ironic. I even have a copy of his character sheet behind the screen so I can check that he isn't lying and call him out/rule keep him on everything he does. The other players try and keep him from being involved in the main story and I usually make his side adventures fruitless.

In all honesty I would have kicked him from the group at this point, but he's a relative of one of the other players. Since they live together they either both come or neither of them do. The other player is great and fun to play with so I don't want to punish him or lose him as a player just because of this wanker. Like I said, any ideas?
>>
>>51588789
>tfw you could in the beta but they decided that paladin should be muh melee even for the two archetypes where it makes sense to go ranged
>>
>>51589198
Which makes me sad.
My favourite character I ever made was a ranger paladin in PF.
>>
>>51589196
>>51589196
>tell everyone but that guy to play along
>next session, say that you can't/don't want to play D&D anymore and say that this will now be a board game night
>play board games, there are ones that you can't cheat at
>organise to gather without that guy on another night, resume campaign
>continue both the board game night and D&D night
>try to keep up this wacky Frasier-esque ruse

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.
>>
>>51589404
Couldn't you just house rule away the "melee" in the description of smite, I would, either that or rule that being hit by an arrow counts as a melee weapon attack.
>>
>>51587211
No matter what it has in it, it can't be as bad as the Mystic 1-20 homebrew that sometimes gets posted in here.
That abomination is as low as my expectations go. As long as it's better than that, I won't be disappointed.
>>
>>51588789
>>51589198
at least mearls (i think?) said he'd allow it in his games, unless I'm just thinking of the ranged pact weapon for bladelocks.

Either way, I'd probably allow it in my games
>>
>>51589434
Frasier - Cleric of Freud
Martin - Retired Fighter with dog familiar
Niles - Wizard Prestidigitating everything clean

Pretty decent party.
>>
>>51589448
>>51589483
Would make paladins even more of a tier 1 than they already are though, so would be a bit much.
>>
>>51589503
What about only thrown weapons?

Fits the flavor; hurling bolts of pure justice.
>>
>>51589503
How so? it adds the ability to use ranged weapons for smiting, that's all and in my second example just for bows.
>>
>>51589483
That was for Bladelocks. I know because I made a ranged Bladelock some weeks back.
>>
>>51589503
I remember seing an idea that the smite's level one slot was 1d8 damage and +1d8 per spell level for ranged. Basically -1d8 damage on it.

I'd allow it without the penalty but it would be a little strong.
>>
>>51589522
It does work with javelins IIRC, since it's counted as a "ranged melee attack" for some reason.
So toying with the idea of throwing "holy lightning spears" is neat, but I do miss my bow.

>>51589534
Well the issue is mainly the crazy nova capabilities of a paladin.
Having an effective 600 feet range with Sharpshooter with an additional +10 damage on what is already one of the strongest nukes in the game can easily get a bit out of hand.

I think that's mainly why they restricted it.
>>
>>51588350
If he pass through it before he end his turn then he is fine.
>>
>>51589448
Houseruling is fine (I tend to allow it in general with some limitations as a DM), the problem with houserules comes when you get people whining about raw
>>
>>51588625
> 5e
> carrying shit
people still do that extra book keeping garbage?
>>
>>51589581
My group likes it. I'm a monk so I just want some Javelins and shit but it does make Strength a bit better.

The first time we played with encumbrance the Rogue dumped Strength and deeply regretted it.
>>
>>51588775
yes

>>51588779
> What's the deal with Sorcerers not being able to wear armor and cast? Is this a thing?
It's not a thing in 5e. If you have proficiency in the armor, you can cast while wearing it (PHB 201),and a level in paladin would give you proficiency in armor.

Whoever tell you that is probably a 3.pf tard who never actually read 5e rulebook. Treat whatever he do in the table very carefully, since he probably going to make a lot of rule mistake.
>>
>>51589571
If I can ever get them together to actually none of my players will ever bitch about that thankfully, they don't know the rules.
>>51589559
So, reduce the damage for ranged, maybe d4's, or d6's?
>>
>>51589597
Just buy a hireling or a mule or some shit.
>>
>>51589618
>So, reduce the damage for ranged, maybe d4's, or d6's?
Could probably work. My DM is against reworking what is already RAW however.
>>
>>51589682
Rules lawyer DM? Man I feel bad for you.
>>
>>51589559
"Melee weapon attack" is a game term where you attack with weapon that has melee property (as oppose to "melee attack" which is attack at melee range).

Weapon property never change. A thrown dagger or javelin is still a melee weapon and count as "melee weapon attack", even though you are making a "ranged attack".

This is the same reason why a thrown dagger can't be use with Sharpshooter feat, since that feat require you to make "ranged weapon attack"
>>
>>51589503
>>51589559

Fair enough, I was mostly thinking that I'd rather deal with that over PAM, but I'm not sure which would be worse to deal with.
>>
>>51589693
Nah my DM is pretty fantastic. It's just that we've come from PF so all of us are wary of messing with RAW.
>>
>>51589780
Oh, alrighty then.
>>
File: 5e melee weapon attack.png (20KB, 390x196px) Image search: [Google]
5e melee weapon attack.png
20KB, 390x196px
>>51589744
>"Melee weapon attack" is a game term where you attack with weapon that has melee property
Not accurate. A melee weapon attack is a melee attack with a weapon.

Attacking with a ranged weapon in melee would be a melee weapon attack. Likewise, throwing a melee weapon at an enemy would be a ranged weapon attack.
>>
>>51589434
That sounds funny as fuck and I'd love to give it a try, but I'm pretty sure the guy would catch on. He seems to already realise that I'm onto his cheating etc. and punishing him for it.
>>
>>51589874
That contradict everything Crawford said though. You should ask him about it on twitter.

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2014/09/19/dagger-archery/

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2016/05/12/does-sharpshooter-feat-work-with-daggers/
>>
>>51589915
Archery fighting style says "attack rolls you make with a ranged weapon." A dagger is a melee weapon. No contradiction there.

Sharpshooter's first two points benefit ranged weapon attacks (which throwing a dagger is). The third benefits "an attack with a ranged weapon," which a dagger is not. No contradiction there either.

In fact, the post I linked to actually contradicts those. A dagger is a melee weapon and wouldn't benefit from sharpshooter at all, even when thrown, since it would still be a melee weapon attack. And that's just not the case, by RAW and RAI.
>>
>>51589941
Hmm so it's the other way around then.

A thrown javelin is a ranged weapon attack, so you can't use Divine Smite with it.

But you could use Improved Divine Smite, since it only require melee weapon.
>>
Don't palliea need con?
>>
>>51590054
everyone need CON. But with a base d10, you can survive with 12 CON (compare to d8 Monk who need at least 14 CON).
>>
>>51589941
For these reasons, a Paladin/Rogue can club someone with a longbow, and apply Sneak Attack (because it's an attack with a ranged weapon), Divine Smite (because it's a melee attack with a weapon), Sharpshooter (because it's an attack with a ranged weapon) and Great Weapon Master (because it's a melee attack with a heavy weapon you're proficient with).
Unclear components are:
- whether you need Tavern Brawler for this to work (so you have proficiency in the melee attack, even though you already have proficiency with the longbow)
- whether the attack uses STR or DEX for attack and damage rolls (PHB pg 14 says DEX, PHB pg 194 says STR)
>>
>>51589913
I'm in a similar situation and my solution is to just start a "secondary" game with the players I want to play with while claiming I don't want to DM the "main" one.
>>
File: ucS7Zcw.jpg (307KB, 1072x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ucS7Zcw.jpg
307KB, 1072x1500px
What realm or plane am I most likely to find Attack on Titan like Maneuver Gear for a Ranger.
>>
>>51590207
The elemental plane of weebs (alternately, Bral)
>>
>>51590275
>I summon a katana elemental
>>
So roll HP or take average?
>>
>>51585265
Brass
>>
>>51590336
Take average it rounds up.
Don't gamble with your character's competence.
>>
>>51586282
It is a morning thing in America, it's usually been posted by 10 AM in seattle.
>>
>>51590397
So 7 hoursish? Fucking hell.
>>
>>51590107
This story has just about reached its end so I might give that a try if we want to start up a new one. We've unanimously decided they we're going to kill that guy off at the climax of the game. Either the villain one shots him or the pcs turn against him.
>>
So I'm having a hard time deciding on edition, I really want mass combat to be a thing in my game.

3e has a kind of half assed minis tie in, OD&D has Chainmail, BECMI has Battlesystem 1e, 1e has Battlesystem 1e and 2e, 2e has Battlesystem 1e and 2e, 4e has nada, 5e has ... that Unearthed Arcana article.

Anyone use it? What do you guys think about it? And are there any provisions for getting flunkies or armies in 5e besides the necromancy thing? I'm guessing not.
>>
>>51590493
5e is the best edition WotC has ever released.
>>
You take d6 bludgeoning damage per 10 feet fall after the first 10 feet. Is this right?

What is the max height/damage, how do you calculate the terminal velocity or whatever?
>>
>>51590806
20d6 I think.
Just read the book nigga
>>
>>51590811
That's a 210 feet drop. Damn. So max fall damage is 120 bludgeoning which can be reduced to half depending on your race or class.
>>
>>51590833
>Barbarian jumps tall from a mountain
>Rages while doing so
>Falls for miles
>Hits the ground
>Get's perfect rolls
>Take half the damage
>Only take 10 damaged
>>
>>51590806
>>51590811
>>51590833
>>51590864

>Not just telling them that they fall and die, or at least break a leg
>>
>>51590864
>>Get's perfect rolls

Not even rolling and he's pretty much un-touched.
>>
>>51590883
Worst case scenario he takes 60 dmg.
And you could survive that at like level 3 or 4 if you have good CON.
>>
>>51586596
It's just as bad trying to hit enemies without a ton of magic to hit boosters.

>Ranged +25
>Melee +12
>Enemy AC 35.
Thread posts: 377
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.