[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1486265281838.png (147KB, 900x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486265281838.png
147KB, 900x583px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
You are, for making threads about dumb twitter drama.
>>
If he wanted to 'shake off the haters', he should have logged off twitter and read a book or something lol

Kids today are fucking retarded and don't seem to realize you don't have to stay on the net and be insulted.
>>
Google isn't giving me much about this, just that he called a judge about something.
I think there's a video about it on YouTube, but it's from one of the faggots I absolutely refuse to watch.
So what's going on?
>>
>>51581741
You.
>>
>>51581741
>Plays a Byzantine game of constantly shifting rules
>Asks for rules clarification in a tournament
>Literally Pol Pot
This is why I only play with my friends. Magic has the worst community of any non-MOBA game.
>>
>>51581741
MtG has a shitty community.
>>
>>51581800
Same with everyone on /tg/.

Your waifu is shit, your edition sucks, and you deserve every Ring-stain on your table. Get over it and stop being an autistic retard who has to respond to every Lindybeige, Varg, and 3.5 shitposter that logs on here.
>>
>>51581927
Same. Haven't played MtG seriously in years, only heard of this second hand. What the hell happened?
>>
>>51583092
>responding like a retarded autist while telling others not to do the same

Ha.
>>
>>51581741
What happened.
>>
His opponent who speaks English as a second Language used language that could imply a specific shortcut. He called a judge and the judge ruled in his favor.

Mind you honestly prior to this I was completely unaware that there were official rules for how shortcuts worked. I thought the following block of text was the their stance on them.

719.1a The rules for taking shortcuts are largely informal. As long as each player in the game understands the intent of each other player, any shortcut system they use is acceptable.
>>
>>51581741
Nazis deserve to feel bad. He should have been punched.
>>
>>51583092
I don't do any of that, lol
>>
>>51583166
>be that guy
>cries when people called him a dick
What i already said in the other thread. If you want to take the asshole seat, then don't cry when people called you an asshole.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.