[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what will he do with the Inquisition and the Ecclesiarchy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

File: Guilliman.jpg (598KB, 850x860px) Image search: [Google]
Guilliman.jpg
598KB, 850x860px
So what will he do with the Inquisition and the Ecclesiarchy?
>>
>>51581108
Something Vulkan did.

Nothing.
>>
Be declared a heretic and get shot by ork snipers
>>
>>51581133
>Samething
Fix that for you.
But this.

You can also add Dorn to that mix, who Index Astartes says was mad not that the Emperor was being worshipped, but that Primarchs were also being similarly venerated.
>>
>>51581108
He's not an idiot. Guilliman will see that the worship of the Emperor is the only thing that keeps the Imperium together and that the Inquisition is a necessary evil. He won't like either, but he knows there's nothing he can do about it that won't end badly for everyone involved.
>>
>>51581220
And if it is something he doesn't like, he is going to work to undermine and destroy it over time. But he has bigger fish to fry. First push Chaos back into it's little hole, after spanking Failbbadon, then work on restoring the Imperium as he believes his father would wish him to. Probably by slowly exporting the work in Ultramar to the rest of the Imperium. Slowly, over time. Millennia if necessary. Nothing points to the likelihood that he isn't immortal like his father.

So other then emergencies, he has the time to get things done. Mortals will fade and pass. He can stand triumphant in the end.
>>
>>51581108
he'll probably fuck them and found imperium secundus boogalundus
>>
Do primarchs not age at all? I remember regular space marines having lifespans of up to 500 years or something
>>
>>51581108
Well, the Inquisition has religious connotations now but the foundations of it go back to Malcador and it existed before his Gulliman dying. So no problem there.
>>
>>51581133
What could Vulkan do? He is the Craftsman. It's not his job to fix the Imperium.
Guilliman is the Builder of Empires. It's HIS job to fix the Imperium.
>>
>>51581648

Does he look older than his 30k mini?
>>
>>51581648
Space Marines are immortal and do not die of old age. Due to a life of constant warfare most don't get to be older than a couple hundred years at most but there are examples of Astartes being thousands of years (some Space Sharks, several Fallen etc)
>>
Split the Imperium in two and form an alliance with the Tau.
>>
>>51581108
>Get assassinated.
>Do nothing.
>Destroy the setting and create Age of Emperpor: Imperium Secundus Boogaloo.

Pick one.
>>
>>51581750
This is wrong though. There's dreadnoughts which only got that way because they got old, a Grey Knight who has to stay at the fortress and be a teacher because he's gotten too old to fight, and the Blood Angels are mentioned repeatedly to be the longest lived Space Marines. Which wouln't be something to mention if it wasn't a thing to mention.
>>
>>51581750

The immortal marines are just a meme. GK Omnibus has an apothecary too old for combat duty, Titan has GK librarians too old for the field, and hrud age space marines into infirm old men.
>>
>>51581750
There are quite a few marines that lived through the Heresy too, but the grand majority are roughly the same age as then due to Warp fuckery since the only ones that have lived that long and haven't been KIA are Chaos marines. There's Bjorn too, but he's been kept alive in a dreadnought. I think there is an upper limit to a space marine's actual age - probably at least a thousand years - but none will ever see it naturally since they're always fighting. The best example you'll ever see is probably Bjorn.
>>
>>51581839
Explain Cypher.
>>
Guillman is pure ambition.

I always wonder why the chaos gods didn't try harder to persude him.
>>
>>51581915

Firstly Cypher may be a title, and secondly the Fallen were scattered across space and time by the Warp so warp did it works for them like it does for CSM so it doesn't really matter if it isn't a title.
>>
>>51581108
The Inquisition was created by the Emperor during the Siege of Terra, Malcador chose the first recruits to them and the GK.
>>
Cypher is a title, and there's potentially warp fuckery a foot. There are Chaos Space Marines that have been around since the Heresy, but to them only a couple hundred years has passed.
>>
>>51581915
time flows differently when you are in the warp/when you are chaotic/when you are on plot's track/when you are a closet faggot/when you are native indian blooded
>>
>>51581993
For Kharn it's probably just been one huge killparty that's never stopped.
>>
>>51582082
Kharn is pretty jacked on the power of the Warp, so I don't doubt that he's spent an unreasonable amount of time actually being alive. Same with any Chaos Marine with enough Warp power. Ahriman as well is probably actually just ten thousand years old but kept alive by magic.
>>
>>51581108

How did they fuck up so badly

It looks like WoW dogshit.

Why

Why must it be a biggerer spess mahreen for the spess mahreen faggots. Why.
>>
How much galaxy has progressed or stagnated since his stasis? Can't remember the event itself.
How fucked the humankind now? Will it make him mad? Or, rather, how mad he would be?
>>
>>51582151
I'm just waiting for them to put out a plastic Angron. I fucking NEED it.
>>
>>51582151
WoW is not the only game and that buzzword was dumb even back in 4e days.
>>
Abaddon is going to die[s/poiler] at the end of Gathering Storm. Cypher is the man who pulls the trigger.
>>
>>51581108
Leave them as they are.

Gulliman would likely take a good hard look at the Imperium, realise that what they're doing is 100% necessary given the current state of the universe, and then go about trying to fix what he can without causing issues with the Ecclesiarchy or Inquisition.

Trying to do anything about those organisations, given how entirely key they are to the current survival of the Imperium would be the single worst decision he could ever possibly make.
>>
>>51582170
According to GW he's been in stasis for about nine thousand years, so it's been a long ass time for the Imperium to slide backward compared to when he was around. I doubt Guilliman would be mad. Disappointed, sure, but not mad. He must have known on some level that without the Emperor the Imperium was on its way to collapsing. Honestly, the fact that it's persisted as long as it has is a miracle unto itself.
>>
>There will never a story set during the Nova Terra Interregnum.
>>
Don't ask questions like that OP. Just accept that Age of Shitmar 40k will have more plot holes than a life boat made of donuts.
>>
I like how everyone here is all "Necessary evils" when a vision of this future is what sent alpharius traitor, he believed that the total death of all humanity would be better that *this*
>>
>>51582361
Wow, just like the rest of the WH?
Seriously, at this point - everything will be nice.
>>
Robot Gorillaman still has to defeat the massive Chaos insurgency before he gets anything done. Most likely he'll be like "I'll begin major reform once we're at peace." Then spend eternity in never ending war.
>>
>>51582464
Alpharius is a faggot though.
>>
>>51584887
>t. Alpharius
>>
>>51582361
>Don't ask questions like that OP. Just accept that Age of Shitmar 40k will have more plot holes

How can there be plotholes if the plot hasn't even advanced to the point where Guilliman returns yet?
>>
>>51584912
That sounds like a plothole to me. You should complain to /tg/s author.
>>
>>51581108
Nothing, Abbadon will reach Terra faster than Girlyman.
>>
>>51581951
>Guillman is pure ambition.

False. HORUS was pure ambition, which is why the Chaos Gods chose him and the Emperor made him Warmaster.

Roboute is a statesman through and through - while he strives to have a personal hand in everything, at the end of the day he views himself as a caretaker and builder, rather than a conqueror or king.

He straight-up said he didn't want to rule the Imperium in the Horus Heresy, and he backed that up by passing on governance to the High Lords after he reorganized the Imperium rather than become Emperor himself.

His ideal goal is to leave such an effective government and society that he doesn't even need to be there for it to function perfectly, and believes glory lies in service to the greater ideal that is Mankinds destiny.
>>
Call me an idealist, but if it's Abnett and Kyme Guilliman and not ADB or McNeill Guilliman, things might be okay. Not saying I dislike ADB or what have you, I just found the Abnett and Kyme Roboute to be more rational and personable.
>>
>>51581108

He come out as a fag, and will bring the glorious Age of Emperor that no one asked to have or even wanted, and all the glorious That Guys and Neckbeards of the w40k tabletop fan base will die screaming their favourite army catchphrases wanking themselves into a ecstatic stupor.

I mean, w40k fluff was never top notch but it worked. Shitting on main premise like 'never-ending war everywhere' is kind of idiotic move on GW part. But hey! Its GW after all! They will never learn.
>>
>>51581829
>the Blood Angels are mentioned repeatedly to be the longest lived Space Marines.
And yet, Dante is the oldest at 1400~ and Imperial Fists have died in combat at 1000 (Alexus Polux) while Grimnar is approaching 800 and still going strong.
>>
File: macharius.jpg (83KB, 284x713px) Image search: [Google]
macharius.jpg
83KB, 284x713px
>>51586586
>Shitting on main premise like 'never-ending war everywhere' is kind of idiotic move on GW part.
it's still going to be never ending war

just the "macharian crusade" kind of never ending war instead of the "everything is shit" kind of never ending war
>>
>>51581457
>Nothing points to the likelihood that he isn't immortal like his father.
What about the whole poisoned badly and needed to be in stasis?

He's definitely not a perpetual.
>>
File: Roudimir Putiman.jpg (287KB, 1234x714px) Image search: [Google]
Roudimir Putiman.jpg
287KB, 1234x714px
>>51581108
I could be wrong but I think he'll probably get bogged down in Syria...
>>
>>51581839
In the Beast Arises, there is a Salamander that survived in Real Space back from the Horus Heresy. Got stuck in wreckage, went borderline crazy and had his vocal cords desiccated from lack of movement for millennia, but he was alive for over 10k years
>>
>>51588724

He was in suspended animation. Marines have an implant for that. Or on life support, since removing him from the ship's command throne would have killed him and he had to be euthanized by the Salamanders who found him.

Also from that same story:

>'I don't know what I believe at this point,' he admitted. 'The warp storms could have affected the passage of time. But it's also entirely possible that this Salamander is simply many years old, longevity being a benefit of our slow metabolic rate. Such a thing has never been tested, given that most of our number invariably meet their end in war or, if death is not forthcoming and age arrives first, by wandering out into the Scorian Plain or setting sail on the Acerbian Sea to find peace. It is the way of the Promethean Creed.'

So, besides the possibility of a warp storm allowing him to survive that long, Salamanders do age and do the Long Walk if they get too old for combat duty.
>>
>Liiion.. Liiiiion..! Wake up sleepy head!
>>
>>51587710
>He's definitely not a perpetual.
You don't know that. He'd need to die first.
>>
>>51582151
I'm not overly fond if the emperor and primarch are 10 feet tall and tower over normal marines fluff either.

Sadly it's not going anywhere
>>
>>51582240
Incorrect on all levels. He will see that they are a cancer on the heart of the Imperium. And like such a cancer, must be excised. They key is how and when, as you don't want to stop the heart while you cut pieces off of it. Plus you don't want to do open heart surgery as your patient is fighting for it's life against a virus eating it's limbs (Chaos), or a parasite trying to suck on it's bowels (Tyranids), or even deal with too many large broken bones (Orks). Even a stubbed toe (Tau) could be bad just prior to surgery.

That being the case, he will proscribe a healthy diet and not suffer foolish life choices in his presence (He will fix any supply issues for his forces and worlds he needs, and fucking kill any inquisitor/ecclesicarch trying to make matters worse).

Assuming he can, he will fix everything around him. It's his nature. The key is if others will allow him the time and resources to do so. He is not the best strategist, nor warrior. He is the best statesman and logistician. Perhaps no the mosted loved, but he has probably the largest loyalist Astartes force to call on if necessary. That plus a blessed name and reputation might be enough. And this time, no brothers in his way. Just whelps like Failabbadon and Crazybitchtine.
>>
>>51581108
he'll give them the roboot
>>
>>51581220

He never hated Religion like his father either. He had Religious Minorities living and worshipping openly on Macragge.

As long as they payed their tithes and didn't cause trouble, he wasn't going to interfere.
>>
>>51590006
>and this time, no brothers in his way
Magnus is knocking to this door.
>>
>>51590089
>He never hated Religion like his father either
Yeah tell it to Lorgar.
>>
>>51590114

He didn't want to do that and took no pleasure from it. but his Father commanded and he obeyed.

And he payed the price for obedience in blood.
>>
>>51586527
Well no shit ADB can't write a non Chaos character well.
>>
>>51582016
You know what they say; time flies when you're a faggot
>>
>>51581839
>Black Library
>>
>>51590183
>be all excited your niche ass chapter finally gets a second piece of fluff, and a full BL novel no less
>it's fucking trash filled with literal fanfiction and contradictions to the original canon

Fuck BL, seriously. The lore is literally better off if BL never existed.
>>
>>51590125
>He didn't want to do that and took no pleasure from it.
>allowed Ultramarines kill everyone in the city
>And he payed the price for obedience in blood.
In First Heretic he was glad in humiliating Lorgar.
>>
>>51590283
>BL

Stop right there, literally everything in BL is not only trash, it's contradictory and completely un-canon. Doubly so for everything regarding Guiliman and 30k. Seriously? Vulkan the Perpetual? Imperium Secundus?
>>
>>51590108
As a matter of a fact, Magnus is apparently the main villain of the third Gathering Storm books. The leaks show that Thousand Sons have besieged Macragge. I wonder if the book ends with a duel between Magnus and Guilliman.
>>
>>51590230
>>be all excited your niche ass chapter finally gets a second piece of fluff, and a full BL novel no less

Who?
>>
File: 25.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>51590429

It probably does. And then Bjorn barrels in out of nowhere and tackles Magnus off the cliffs of Macragge.

My brother's cousin's father's friend works at GW and says he saw it in the manuscript. Here's a photo for proof.
>>
File: bad motherfucker.jpg (42KB, 563x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bad motherfucker.jpg
42KB, 563x1000px
>>51590458
>Bjorn
He was beaten by fucking brimstone horrors. Say no more.
>>
>>51590316
>and completely un-canon.
HH are canon, and books about Abbadon are canon.
>>
>>51590574

If you think BL HH is canon then you are basically saying BL overrides FW, codexes, and rulebooks. Which is fine to say, people have a right to say whatever the fuck they want, but it still makes you wrong and retarded.
>>
>>51590586
>BL overrides FW, codexes, and rulebooks
How they overrides FW?
Also, ADB most popular Warhammer author, so his books are definitely canon
>>
>>51589324
>Sadly it's not going anywhere
It's been there for a long time, anon, complaining about it is like complaining that RT fluff doesn't apply wholesale these days.
>>
File: IMG_6250.jpg (399KB, 700x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6250.jpg
399KB, 700x755px
>>51590496
that's adorble
>>
>>51581108
>Ecclesiarchy
Kek it will be funny, since Ecclesiarchy was builded around Book of Lorgar.
>>
>>51590496
He was?
>>
>>51590283
He didn't kill the people in the city. They forced the populace to evacuate before he glassed it from orbit. Some people opted to stay to send a message to the Word Bearers.
>>
File: 07.jpg (736KB, 1181x1617px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
736KB, 1181x1617px
>>51582464
Strictly speaking, the dealbreaker wasn't the Imperium's stagnation and brutality, it was that Horus losing - i.e. the outcome which we know ended up happening - would in the long run lead to a complete Chaos victory (and for some reason Aaron and Lauren are the ones who get blamed for this).

>>51590183
Non-combatant senior Librarians and Gatherers are/were codex fluff. As is the Blood Angels' noted longevity. And the numerous instances, across all editions, where the survival of the original Traitor Legionnaires has been attributed to the lack of time within the Eye.
Hell, if anything, the idea that Marines are truly immortal actually comes from BL, and only as an in-universe belief.

>>51590316
And that's why the Traitor Legions codex supplement, for instance, explicitly mentions Monarchia, Coryphauses, Omegon, and the "I am Alpharius" and "In Midnight Clad" catchphrases.
It also explicitly contradicts BL in massive ways, because its fluff is built on a mishmash of coypasted lore lifted from multiple eras of the setting's development, some of which was outdated and overwritten even before the novels.
>>
File: blogger-image-2023006458.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-2023006458.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>51581108

Inquisition was created by the Emperor. Ecclesiarchy I could ultimately getting left in place because it unites the Imperium, gives them hope, and in light of Celestine.

There is potential for Guilliman to shake things up, but given what GW has mentioned I have a feeling that is either going to die or go back in stasis or be stuck with so much fighting that he doesn't have time to overhaul the Imperium.

>>51582240

There is actually a lot wrong with the Imperium due to a combination of incompetence and corruption. From skimming through The Beast Arises it overall seems to portray the High Lords as useless outside of their respective fields and too overly concerned with politics, and this was M32.

>>51590316
>>51590586

The HH series from BL is canon and the idea that it somehow isn't while FW is seems like a falsehood perpetrated by people who hate BL. If BL wasn't canon then FW would not have events from its books in their own or on their timeline. BL gives a closer view of the Heresy and its characters, FW portrays itself as being in universe and is more concerned with battles and military composition.
>>
>>51581750
>>51581894
>>51581839
>>51581829

But is a Space Marine the same thing as a Primarch?
Because Space Marine aging doesn't seem like it would apply to the demigod Primarchs.
>>
>>51590586
BL and FW HH books share the same editor, who was Laurie Goulding and now somebody else took his place. So you are the one who is wrong and dumb. BL and GW are in close communication and everything is coordinated between them. HH BL books is personal accounts of the people who were there. A close view on the ground of the Hersey. FW books are written as in-verse documents from a in-verse character whose name has KA initials. It acts as a wider and general view of of the events of the HH. Since the writer wasn't there for a lot of the events of the HH and the secrets revealed in the HH novels weren't privy for her, she won't get it all right.
>>
File: Alpha_Legion_Traitor_Marine.jpg (87KB, 562x880px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Legion_Traitor_Marine.jpg
87KB, 562x880px
>>51581108
Since he's actually Alpharius in disguise, he will keep everything as is.
>>
Seeing as Primarchs are basically demigods, would it be too far fetched to say that Guilliman being the genius he is, remembers how to to create weapons that the imperium has forgotten about during the past 10k years?
>>
>>51593029
He personally designed sicaran battle tank along with Ferrus Manus, he is probably not as talented as Vulkan or Perturabo but he should know how archeotech works.
>>
>>51593029
sure, but you know his primary talent is in organizational stuff

administratum 2 soon, fellow imperial
>>
>>51593029
>remembers how to to create weapons that the imperium has forgotten about during the past 10k years?
May be but here is the problem, Perturabo working with Abbadon.
>>
>>51593109
>the king of the dinobots
>knowing anything about technology
don't do chaos, kids
>>
>>51581108
Depends exactly how noblebright they now want to make things.

They could always make it that his reintroduction causes serious ructions within the fabric of the Imperium, raising major internal power battles, questions concerning the nature of the Imperium what parts of it are necessary, what parts of it are simply the results of zealotry, perhaps even reveal that assuming a Primarch is better than any trillions of humans over 10000 years at everything is farfetched and have Roboute make mistakes and such.

Or, of course, he could just instantly make the Imperium work better and have stronger guns and shit.

It depends on how much GW wants Guilliman to single-handidly change the entire galaxy
>>
>>51592793
BL is canon, but it's subject to the prevailing rule that all stories are stories that might be being told within the setting, and are prone to having errors or being twisted by the teller's biases. It's GW's standard get-out clause so the story can be made entertaining with any inconsistencies, minor or major, being explained away.

The closest thing to completely reliable information is the out-of-universe commentary in the rulebooks, though even that has some retconning going on.

In the unlikely event that GW are smart about this, Guilliman is going to be used to slowly rein in the shittier parts of the Imperium, giving an in-universe justification to pull back from the shonen power creep of byzantine idiocy that's been occurring in the fluff since the third or fourth edition.
>>
>>51581108
>writes Codex Inquisitorius
>goes to war at the entire Inquisition until they accept his tactical doctrine
>>
>>51594941
>going to war with a primarch who has the popular support of most space marine chapters AND is carrying the sword of the emperor himself
I mean I know the inquisition is a bit stubborn, but there's a certain point you gotta stop.
>>
I wonder how Guilliman comes back.

>Macragge janitor trips over power cable
>stasis field turns off
>Guilliman instantly heals and sits up
>"Oh man I got a headache. I hope nobody did anything stupid when I was in my healing coma."
>"like put me in stasis for ten thousand years"
>>
>>51595075
the warhammer community site already covered it, briefly

the ynnnayyldari rescue cawl and help fix him
>>
>>51595075
Cawl + Aeldari necromancy.
>>
>>51590283
Even fateweaver or whichever lord of change it was that spoke to Lorgar in his visions said that he (Lorgar) had been overthinking Guilliman's hatred of him.
>>
>>51596178
>fateweaver
>lord of change
>said
Wow, very reliable persons
>>
>>51596516
Lorgar isn't exactly a reliable narrator either, especially with his inferiority complex.
>>
>>51596557
>Lorgar isn't exactly a reliable narrator either,
Unlike ADB
>>
File: 1243682707.png (216KB, 245x367px) Image search: [Google]
1243682707.png
216KB, 245x367px
>>51596588
>Unlike ADB
>>
File: typical_lorgar.jpg (424KB, 1440x1620px) Image search: [Google]
typical_lorgar.jpg
424KB, 1440x1620px
>>51596178
>>
>>51596516
Fateweaver for the first time forever was forced to speak the truth and only the truth by the gods. Remember that one of his heads most always speak the truth.
>>
File: betar.jpg (71KB, 578x197px) Image search: [Google]
betar.jpg
71KB, 578x197px
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/303003-master-of-mankindon-the-horizon/page-11#entry4551357
>Guilliman is even there and does... basically nothing. He's not awed and amazed at the situation; he's not trembling with surprise at the indignation of the moment. He's just there, calm and formal, waiting for it to be over. This is a major teachable moment for a Legion, and he's there as an example of a Legion doing its job, no more, no less. Argel Tal and the other characters don't lament it for novels and novels afterwards, either. Most of them never speak of it again, even when they're fighting the Ultramarines they're not banging on about it afterwards, unable to get over it. It was a lecture in a crater, not the beginning of the end.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/212959-the-first-heretic/page-9#entry2566916
>The only 'looking back' to past worlds is done by Lorgar, who shines everything up in his own special way. He speaks about how grand everything was; how glorious; how it was perfect, and so on. I want the moment of "Are you kidding me? You guys were fanatically religious tyrants sometimes" to come when the Legion confronts the Ultramarines at Calth, and the Word Bearers are brought face to face with their sins.
>>
>>51596516
In that instance the LoC was bound to speak only truths.

Knowing what we do about Lorgar, him blowing up the situation in his head is very likely. At the same time, some disdain on Guilliman's part is equally likely. These are the half-truths in which Tzeentch dabbles.

YOUR BROTHER HATES YOU
>But not as much as you think.

YOUR IMAGINATION HAS EXAGGERATED THE EXTENT OF THIS RIFT
>But it does exist.
>>
File: Titus.jpg (28KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
Titus.jpg
28KB, 380x380px
>>51588678
>>
File: get_the_cross.jpg (24KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
get_the_cross.jpg
24KB, 380x380px
>>51597878
>>
>>51584902
t. Omegon
>>
>>51590114

Lorgar's a fanatic coupled with poor judgement
>>
>>51597992
kek'd
>>
>>51581108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM&ab_channel=AneAutor
>>
>>51582016
>when you are a closet faggot
I'd fuck Cypher
>>
>>51589324
What's wrong with it?

How else would you explain their mega stats?
>>
File: guilliman.jpg (878KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
guilliman.jpg
878KB, 728x1000px
>>51581220
There's probably going to be a bunch of Inquisitors with Primarch-sized bootprints up their arseholes hobbling around, I won't deny you that.

This won't last. Guilliman will die or vanish into the Warp, and things will get back to normal pretty quickly.
>>
>>51594754
>Or, of course, he could just instantly make the Imperium work better

One of the Imperium's greatest flaws is that its bureaucracy and logistics are so unbelievably fucked up that sometimes it's a minor miracle if anything gets done at all. One of Guilliman's greatest strengths is his organisational and logistical genius.

Guilliman is probably the only primarch who has the ability to make the Imperium as a whole better.
>>
>>51607251
I don't know that normal is super realistic. Cadia's GONE, not taken, GONE. Now there's not just a Primarch walking around, but arguably THE Primarch. With as many of his brothers are still in circulation on the other side, a trip into the warp never to return is unlikely, and while they could just kill him off, that has effects, too. Just ask the Blood Angels...
>>
>>51608071
This, and that's all I really want from him. Excise some of the stupid. Get rid of the "the imperium is so fucked even it's beauocracy is uncaring and rediculously redundant and stupid and billions die cause of TPS reports lmao"
>>
>>51608468
I'm ok with the imperium actually forcing gulliman to actually sit down and unfuck things for the next 10k millenium, cause fuck me if its not gonna take forever to fix the mess that is the IoM. the biggest thing is this isn't gonna change all that much ultimately, chaos has an easier time getting into realspace but thats countered by the IoM sitting right on their asses with the arguably best primarch for government keep them logistically in check.
its a fair tradeoff ultimately, and the other big thing for those 2 groups is ol failbaddon might finally eat major shit in this new battle of macragge, which is way fucking bad for chaos since all the traitor primarchs are less then fucking useless most of the time and ol failbaddon for all the memery and failure he is, is the only one to get shit really going on chao's side, their gonna have to either dreadnaught his ass or daemon prince him or chaos is ultimately royally screwed even if they have numerical superiority with their immortality bullshit.
>>
>>51586698
Since Dante is a Blood Angel he is also basically a vampire.
>>
>>51581782
>Destroy the setting and create Age of Guilliman
Accept new Warhammer 40K with more Ultramarines wank.
>>
>>51608653
Doesn't that just make the Imperium invincible?
>>
>>51608653
Sounds like this is the wrong setting for you.
>>
>>51609990
>don't like a thing
>Dis the wrong setting for u hurr hurr

Yeah nah.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.