[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is his game any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1480633945843.png (498KB, 925x919px) Image search: [Google]
1480633945843.png
498KB, 925x919px
Is his game any good?
>>
>>51580899
Report, sage, and hide thread. This is Virt pretending to be Varg for shits and giggles. The mods do delete these threads if reported enough times.
>>
>>51580899
Meh, it's fun but in my experience only for the first few days. After that you become a lord, get a fief and maybe even a big enough army (and income to sustain them) to win a siege or two. But even then you can only win against the most lightly guarded of castles and you're very much dependent on your lord. After that you just stagnate. You're strong enough to defeat most individual armies, strong enough to win over lightly guarded forts, but not strong enough to defeat the largest (royal) armies and not strong enough to take towns with like 300 men guarding them. This means you're stuck remaining loyal to your lord because you're too weak to either found your own faction or take up arms for a pretender.

I acknowledge I may be doing something wrong but this is my experience with the game.
>>
>>51580899
Bannerlord comes out this year so you might as well wait
>>
>>51580960

Bannerlord is vaporware at this point

>>51580959

I don't know if you're talking about mount and blade, or if you're talking about Myfarog
>>
>>51580997
Mount and Blade.
>>
What game is this?
>>
>>51580925
>>51580899
Oh, I thought it was the new Baron Munchausen game...
>>
>>51581195
Boku no Pico
>>
>>51580899
The setting is fun if you play it ironically, but the crunch is awful
>>
>>51580959
Idk man. Buddy who's legit at M&B only got 1 city, I managed to get 2 and rubbed it in since I was pretty new to it. Our third friend who hardly plays anything beyond casual console fps games gave it a go on his toaster, and within a week controlled half the map while founding his own nation. We still can't understand what he did so right.
>>
File: King Hekaton.png (86KB, 171x189px) Image search: [Google]
King Hekaton.png
86KB, 171x189px
>>51580899
Stop burning down churches.
>>
File: vargo varde.png (578KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
vargo varde.png
578KB, 762x464px
>>51580899
myfugrog >:DDDDDDDD
>>
>>51581329
enable cheats
>>
>>51581665
His autistic enjoyment of medieval things wouldn't let him have fun if he could just "win". Everyone has niches of proficiency, I guess beyond fighting games his is M&B.
>>
File: myfargo.jpg (104KB, 1233x357px) Image search: [Google]
myfargo.jpg
104KB, 1233x357px
>>
>>51580899
>LARPing pagan arsonist makes a game
>Entirely in papyrus font

Get the FUCK out of here Varg. Even Dick "My haircut is a fist magnet" Spencer makes fun of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 500x750px
>>51580899
stop vargposting.
>>
>>51580997
>Bannerlord is vaporware

You clearly don't understand the devs at all

They're very stingy information at the best of times and don't interact with the fanbase much at all.
>>
>>51581977
I'll start.
Your game is shit, Kristian. Stop shilling.
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (17KB, 293x219px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
17KB, 293x219px
>>51581665
>>
>>51582237
Now I'm curious. What did Richard Spencer say about Varg?
>>
Is MYFAROG any good or is it another Lejendary Adventures? I only ever see anti-fa autistics trying to shame the game out of existence whenever it comes up, /tg/ and everywhere else. Has anyone actually read the rule book?
>>
>>51581219
>Oh, I thought it was the new Baron Munchausen game
I'd give that a shot.
>>
>>51585875
I have v.2.6 of the game. It's not nearly as bad as some people would have you believe but it's not great either. It's basically D&D 3.5 with a ton of tables and modifiers(most of it can be house-ruled, though) and a more complex combat system. Also, it comes with a skeleton of a setting.
>>
>>51581329
Easier to siege on bad PCs because it scales down the number of fighters in a battle at any one time, which means the Player can assert more influence with his personal skill rather than becoming lost in the crowd
>>
>>51585946
Why is it supposed to be racist?
>>
>>51582237
>"My haircut is a fist magnet"

THIS. That fucking haircut is what gets me every time. All sense of deep political and theoretical nuance on the use of violence and the nature of legitimacy in a socio-political system just fly right out of my fucking head when I see that fucking haircut. It's like it triggers some deep-rooted, primal instinct that warns of prickwads. I can only imagine that sabertooth tigers had a really stupid looking mane many thousands of years ago, and it somehow ingrained this instinct into our very DNA.
>>
>>51588057
There are some rants thrown in iirc. I think it was mostly about European culture or something, and some stuff that people saw as dog whistling. It's not as racist as like, "go out and kill niggers as a lvl 1 quest." It's out there ready to be pirated if you really give a shit about OSR #827.
>>
>>51588541
Wait is it old school or 3.5 based?

I like varg. I like his music, especially his dungeon synth albums, and I like his current vlog. But the game seems stupid. I know he's into TTRPGs and he's a smart man with artistic sensibility, so I don't get it. Where can I find a pdf?
>>
>>51580959
>>51581329
recruit lords to your faction.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.