[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I build Young Joseph Joestar in 5e?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Joesephjoestar.jpg (231KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Joesephjoestar.jpg
231KB, 300x450px
I'm playing an "anything goes" game of 5e at 12th level, and I'm making a best Joestar expy. I want him to be good at straight-up combat (Hamon and bare-handed optional) yet also good at underhanded tricks. I've been thinking about a Paladin/Rogue or a Paladin/Bard multiclass, but I'm not sure what to do beyond that.
>>
>>51580858
High Int/Cha, maybe a paladin/monk hybrid with divine smite refluffed as hamon?
>>
>>51580858
Sun Monk from SCAG.

Paladin with the Tavern Brawler feat and a level dip into Rogue.
>>
>>51580943
To be honest, just go Sun Soul Monk if you want the radiant damage without the MAD multiclassing junk. Get that DEX waaaaay up there for Sleight of Hand shenanigans. I don't think INT or CHA would do THAT much to affect your character's likeness, just get the Skilled Feat if you'd want the skills relevant to him such as Deception for Bluffing or Knowledge something something if your background doesn't cover it for you already.
>>
>>51580943
I'm not sure how high his INT would have to be; Joseph's cunning and tricksy but kind of a dumbshit otherwise. I dunno if that's INT or WIS; hell, it could just be CHA + DEX.
>>
>>51580858
5e is not the catch-all system that d20SRD tried to be. 5e is a very genre-specific system, and as such "how do I stat X" threads reallyu don't work the way they did back in the day.
>>
someone post a super stand sunday
>>
>>51580858
Devotion Paladin/swashbuckler multiclass.
>>
>>51581014

There basically isn't MAD in this system. Almost any martial can be built str or dex which eliminates a huge chunk of that shit.

Monk multiclass anything just needs Dex and Wis. Unless you plan on multiclassing Barbarian or an INT or a CHA caster there isn't any MAD going on really at all.

Rogue/Paladin, for example, works very well. Your CritSmites will annihilate shit.
>>
>>51580858
>>51580971
>>51581014
>>51585126

OP here. Do you have any specific builds? I'm not sure which flavor of paladin, rogue, or bard to go, or what levels. Personally, I'm leaning towards Swashbuckler/Devotion Paladin.
>>
>>51581462
Only if you don't have an imagination.
>>
>>51587278
Jojofag, I don't believe you have any freinds to play with, and your desire to try and use jojo in everything makes you as bad as a brony.
>>
>>51580858
Did a muscle wizard campaign once where two of the characters were based off Jojo characters. One was also a young Joseph Joestar and the other was based off this other character named Kakoouin who admitted he expanded the original character quite a bit as he was pretty bland. Don't really watch the show, but their characters were definitely interesting.
>>
>>51587278
Rogue/Fighter mulitclass
Posing (Battlemaster maneuvers)
Item Usage (Theif fast hands)
Clackers (Whips reskinned to deal bludgeoning damage)
Scarf (Net)

If you want a Hamon using Jojo, just Dex paly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.