[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some decent 5e stats for him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What are some decent 5e stats for him?
>>
File: team.jpg (138KB, 811x468px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
138KB, 811x468px
>>51572011
Large Creature, Unaligned
AC 18
HP 44
Speed 35 ft
Str 15
Dex 16
Con 16
Int 10
Wis 3
Cha 1

Damage Immunities: Poison, Psychic
Condition Immunities: Charmed, Deafened, Exhaustion, Frightened, Petrified, Poision
Passive perception 6
Damage Resistances: Piercing, slashing from non-magical weapons, Fire
Damage Vulnerabilities: Acid, lightning

Exposed joints: When hit with 8 or more damage from one attack, roll a d20.
1-10= nothing happens, take damage as normal
11-12= lose left leg, double damage
13-14=lose right leg, double damage
15-16=lose left arm, double damage
17-18=lose right arm double damage
19=take triple damage
20=take quadruple damage

Actions
Multi attack; can cast magic missile 5 times, doesn't have to be the same target

Magic missile: 1d4+2 force damage

Slap: 1d4+3 bludeoning damage. target must make Str or Dex 14 saving throw or be knocked back 15 ft

Leap: Once per 3 turns, Gun Loader can leap up to 60 ft, anyone in a 5 ft radius of landing zone must make Strength or Dex saving throw 10 or be knocked prone and take 1d4 bludgeoning damage
>>
>>51572011
Why was Loader Bot such a dick to Rhys when he played the Stranger role? He hit him all the time and allowed Fiona to do the same. Meanwhile, Fiona (whom he actually might have a grudge against) is safe from him, despite the fact that as far as Loader knows, she betrayed and killed Gortys.
>>
>>51572336
That always rubbed me the wrong way, considering i was best buds with Loader Bot in my play through
>>
>>51572297
Correction:
should be speed 25 ft, not 25
>>
>>51572375
shit, should not be 35 ft
>>
>>51572366
>>51572336
The Stranger wasn't meant to be the Loader Bot at first. Telltale just made it up as they went along.
Don't believe me? Before the second episode was released, Helios was clearly visible in the sky - when they decided that it should be destroyed at this point, they've patched it out.
>>
>>51572414
Same thing happened to the murderer from the Wolf Among Us. It was originally supposed to the Boy Who Cried Wolf, but fans figured it out early - so the writers rewrote the entire plot.
>>
>>51572414
I don't know why i keep holding out hope for Telltale and their story telling
>>
Any way to make character playable stats for a Loader Bot type race thing? You know, to totally not live out fantasies of being a giant 9 foot tall robo bro.
>>
>>51572499
I know the Star Wars RPGs have droids as a character race, that might be something to look into. you'd just have to adapt it to DnD or pathfinder, etc
>>
>>51572499
goddamnit anon, I always want to play a robot or a tree man or some shit.
NO GAMES LET ME PLAY A PROPER ONE.
Some bend over fucking backwards to not let me play one, like shadowrun fucking the entire drone thing and then doublefucking AIs.
>>
>>51572499
>>51572726
i imagine they would get a boon to Con and Int, but a bane to Wis and Cha ( as far as robots are conerned.

You'd probably have some base cantrip that you can cast as an attack, unless you're more of a melee robot (like magna guards from SW).

i'm sure their would be different builds such as combat robots, med bots, and logistics bods which would have different abilities.

I think roleplaying that character would be the most enjoyable part. Are you a robot that strictly follows a protocol to a tee, or are you constantly observing and analyzing actions and reasoning of organics? Maybe that would be a class path that you take at a certain level?
>>
>>51572826
I like to play the robot that follows its protocol and tries to help its charges.
This always turns out well, especially when it gets betrayed or its charges die.
>>
>>51572826
There*
>>
>>51572838
I think that would be similar to a low int/high str barbarian in a way. All that character knows is "smash" and he/she is good at it. Just change the purpose of the PC, and you have a droid that is made for specifically that task (and very good at it) but lacking in other areas of focus
>>
>>51572863
I might still keep it pretty smart. At least smart enough to be duplicitous.
>>
>>51572499
There's a French Savage Worlds adaption of Borderlands, but it's untranslated.
>>
>>51572878
Right, where the barbarian is great on str and maybe con, dex, or wis. the droid may be great at int and maybe con str or dex
>>
File: ig88.jpg (473KB, 1493x1197px) Image search: [Google]
ig88.jpg
473KB, 1493x1197px
>>51572499
Ok, reading the SW rpg description of Droid.

Playing a droid: bonuses and abilities reinforce their robotic natures. Be creative at how they use equipment (instead of just wearing armor, they weld it to their chassis). Droid as a PC will generally be self aware ( unless you want it to be subservient to organics). Even if your droid is self aware, include it's original programming into it's personality (a previous traffic droid turned repair droid might still complain when a pilot violates traffic laws)

Body type is pretty open for interpretation. Bipedal, quadrupedal, a box? whatever you want.

model examples include: surgical droid- flexible, intelligent, complex
protocol droids- perfect for assigned taskes (political aids, ambassadors, translators, but have a tendency to develop quirks
assassin droids- pretty self explanatory
law enforcement- follows code to a tee, rarely has lethal weapons, but knows how to use stun weapons to max efficiency
astromechs- wide variety of tools, not very tall, think r2d2

droid classifications ranging from Class 1 (mathematics, medicine, physical sciences) to class 5 ( menial labor, loading, sanitation)

base states are pretty normal across the board, changing depending on programming.

thats as much as i could summarize from the description without getting to technical, it's worth noting that it doesn't use a d20 system
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.