[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

13th King needed!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: chess-king-14333614454qB.jpg (20KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
chess-king-14333614454qB.jpg
20KB, 615x615px
heres the tl;dr, come up with an interesting ruler of a nation

alright, so I'm running a game where there are 13 nations each under rule of a single person, each nation has its own deal, we got the gothic setting, the desert, the tech, and a few others.

i began work on my final king, a very uninspired character, nothing special about his kingdom or anything, i hated it, but i couldn't think of any more good ideas for a ruler. i figured it was just burnout but i still haven't been able to come up with anything.

so i come to you for help, i need something, either an idea or some art, whatever will help.

I've already got
good guy king for goodness sake
Evil lich
witch queen
monkey king
vampire king
rich king
god king
fool king
monster king
genius queen
giant frog

thanks.
>>
>>51571677
Warrior King
>>
>>51571677
Two kings? They're mandated to switch every half year.

Warrior king is also a good idea. Deus Vult.
>>
How about a mad king?
>>
Living statue?
>>
>>51571677
False king
Nominal king (like Japanese emperor during shoguns)
Crafter king, blessed with technologies
>>
President king
>>
>>51571677
>giant frog
Explain.
>>
>>51571677
Wild Card
>>
Puppet king, the actual ruler is the chancellor. But the chancellor is also a puppet, the actual ruler is his wife. Only she is a puppet too, the actual ruler is her lover, the prince. The prince, however, is a puppet as well, and the actual ruler is his aunt, the high priestess.
>>
>>51571677

Not-King, the king is a statue, idol, or literal location that the people venerate as a king and derive 'orders' from, but in reality they just get very lucky or have some other redeeming factor that makes up for the lack of final-say leadership.

How about a king that is literally a crown and a person wearing it is considered to be hearing the king's voice in their mind and has current say, but it can be passed off regularly?
>>
>>51571970
The high priestess is being manipulated by the puppet king.

Nobody really knows who's in charge.
>>
>>51571970

Who is a literal, living puppet, Pinocchio style.
>>
>>51571677
Hidden king
>>
>>51571949
hmm i can only imagine that that either its a giant sentient frog who has been crowned king.

a giant toad that has been somehow accidentally named king, or is only a figure head like that dog that got elected mayor.

or hypno toad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbakmFt6yyk

the one true king
>>
File: the-gitrog-monster.jpg (349KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-gitrog-monster.jpg
349KB, 750x450px
>>51572016
>>
>>51571979
So a sentient living magic item that possessed its wearer and rob them of all free will?
>>
>>51571677
The King was inside you all along, King.
>>
File: wpid-facebook_-1574301921.jpg (31KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-facebook_-1574301921.jpg
31KB, 500x390px
Philosopher King
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.