[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we suggest original campaign setting ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: foreign-landscape.jpg (714KB, 1280x752px) Image search: [Google]
foreign-landscape.jpg
714KB, 1280x752px
>Working as a post-human slave on the Qu skin-fields in year 25600
>>
>>51565321
bump
>>
>>51565321
You wake up in someone else's body.
>>
>>51569409
Someone else's body wakes up in you.
>>
>>51565321
Normal fantasy world for all intensive purposes. however your world is on the inside of a sphere with a superdense artificial sun resting inside providing light and life. it is possible to reach the outside of the sphere where the outside is home to a technologically advanced civilization that has currently no idea of what lies inside their planet (protip, the outsiders were transplanted there by the beings that created this dual world).
>>
File: 1480546830348.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480546830348.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>51571131
>intensive purposes
>>
>>51565321
You are all different personalities in the head of a seriously unbalanced person. You must fight for control of the body and fulfill your personal goal without getting your body sent to an Asylum.
>>
>>51571164
sorry
intents and purposes.
>not native english speaker.
>>
>>51571215
Don't sweat it. It IS a doggy dog world after all.
>>
It's a doggy dog world and for all intensive purposes the PCs are a diamond dozen.
>>
>>51565321
REMOVE QU!

I would play the shit out of a REMOVE QU game.

The next time the Qu come back the Asteromorph's start arming and tooling up the lesser races. It's pay back time now.

Maybe you and yours are some descendants of the ye olde humans that flung themselves into the stars in cryo ships to avoid the worst of the shit last of the primeval humans or near as damn it.

The party remember the Qu from the last time they were here and the misery they caused.

Qu dealt last time with the Star People. They were designed to be pacifists, their aggression and violent natures bred out of them intentionally.

The Qu never had to deal with Primeval Humanity. Now it's time to remember why the Star People were a necessary step.

This is a war of genocide, either yours or theirs.
>>
>>51571131
>>
>>51571179
Adding to this, something like Twitch Plays d&d where everybody at the table is trying to get the adventurer through the dungeon alive.
>>
>>51575092
>>51571179
>Twitch Plays d&d
I would play that.

Also, check out Everyone Is John.
>>
>>51571047
Kimi no na Wa
>>
>>51571215
I wouldn't worry about it. Critics are a diamond dozen these days and most times your better off sticking to you're gums.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.