[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since 40k is end times now, will the tyranids get their shit together?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: latest[1].png (1MB, 928x1281px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 928x1281px
Since 40k is end times now, will the tyranids get their shit together?
>>
>>51557600
They roll up in one big ball
>>
>>51557600
no, nids are npcs
>>
File: 1485686596959.jpg (36KB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
1485686596959.jpg
36KB, 530x295px
Well if they invade via the galactic east again, they're going to run smack bang into the Avenging Son, and since they kept getting slapped down by Calgar, I doubt that'll go well for them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nFJBhDJNZo
>>
>>51557611
>We Love Tyranids
I'd play that game.
>>
>>51557600

I hope so, I want Tyrants riding some kind of god awful rhinoceros beetle looking monstrosity into battle!
>>
>>51557631
Chaos vs Tyranids?
>>
>>51557600
Nope too NPC and underpowered. They will probably get replaced by more family friendly and hero-centric xenos races with OP units and vehicles, or get rebooted like the tomb king-necrons so they are snarky and have occasional alliances with Imperium from some xenos inquisitor charming a norm queen or whatever.

Carnifexes with looted lascannons when?
>>
Silly anon, everyone knows that the Orks and 'Nids became one faction, like all the Eldar, and later the Tau and Necrons, in the Gathering Storm series of books!
They became a massive threat, but never did anything and haven't seen any new Destrorkers or Destrucnids models in ages.
>>
>>51558419
Carnifices are already walking plasma cannons.
>>
>>51557600
i love that this marine's response to having his TANK tackled is "better shoot it with a pistol."
>>
No, they will be rightfully forgotten as the most boring race ever.
>>
>le End Times meme lelele xdddd

Gw told us it's average tuesday, why is it so hard to understand ?
>>
>>51557600
It's not the fucking end times. They're just progressing the story so it isn't the same shit like Cadia being a impregnable bastion which it has been for over 20 years.
>>
File: actually making me mad.png (72KB, 397x470px) Image search: [Google]
actually making me mad.png
72KB, 397x470px
>>51560651
>progressing the story

40k is not a story, it is a setting for stories. You fags not understanding this are gonna fuck it up for everyone. AoS was a terrible idea and you want that in 40k.
>>
>>51560770
What's happening now is not the end times or AoS. They're changing the general setting from what it has been since the 2nd edition.
>>
>>51560793
>or AoS.
>literally event about Grand Alliances and turning Milky Way into bunch of warp realms
>replacing old xenophobic totalitarian Imperium by family-freindly progressive Imperium Secundus
>it's nothing like AoS
>>
>>51557600
I want them at least on par with chaos in terms of sheer threat, really they should be more but GW loves chaos dick, I doubt they'll actually do much though, they'll just be orks2
>>
>>51561675
Not while Cruddace lives
>>
>>51557611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmWxNFq6_3U
>>
>>51560605
>second most defended fortress world falls
>the eye expands more than ever
>the eldar birth another god
>a primarch returns

>average Thursday
>>
>>51562430
yes its nothing more than average tuesday in 40k as per gw
>>
>>51562452
GW don't know what it's talking about. That is some serious, setting-altering shit.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.