[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1325: Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 74

File: 1486157321825.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1486157321825.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51544780
>>
Wow, OP, what a disappointing edition.
>>
File: Future Occupation.jpg (147KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
Future Occupation.jpg
147KB, 850x567px
Jumpers, have you ever taken over a city, country, or even world? If so, what did you take over, and what was your rule like?
>>
Hey, ASA, why do you want to start a war with the Outer Gods?
>>
So are New Gods in STAS real gods? Like the same kind that power Wonder Woman and Shazam?
>>
>>51553944
Yes. No.
>>
>>51553944
The New Gods are actual gods, yes. They're also super-advanced aliens, because this is Jack Kirby we're talking about. They are not the same sort of thing as the gods that power Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel, though. Like the name says, they're the NEW Gods, different from the old ones.
>>
>>51553944
Yeah they're gods. They live on a different plane of existence. They're super advanced and split into two races. Those that follow Darkseid and those that follow High Father. They're not the same as Zeus and SHAZAM. However quite similar.
>>
>>51553995
Though I don't think they're new in the sense that the normal earth gods are the old gods. Because apparently New Gods have existed simce before earth type gods anyway.
>>
>>51553958
>>51553995
>>51554021
Ah, okay. Do they need worship or anything? And are they actually gods /of/ something?
>>
>>51553944
Yes they are real gods, but they are different than the gods of Greek mythology or any other mythology really. That's what Kirby was trying to do, create a new pantheon for a new mythology.

For all his many talents Kirby was not very subtle most of the time. Mainly because he was never trying to be subtle. It's why the ultimate evil is called "dark side".
>>
>>51554043
>that pic
That actually looks pretty cool.
>>
File: 464fb34c03ae4cdddad335b4aff2a26b.jpg (677KB, 1278x673px) Image search: [Google]
464fb34c03ae4cdddad335b4aff2a26b.jpg
677KB, 1278x673px
>>51553932
I took over the world in Black Bullet. Probably the nicest Autocratic Surveillance State you've ever seen, especially when compared to before.
>>
>>51553932
i do that a lot, people have no idea how to govern themselves.
>>
>>51554037
No need for worship. They're totally divorce from the mortal plane. They're New Gods of being "New". They really don't have "portfolios" like that of Zeus, God of Thunder...etc. They're normal people pretty much with super advanced technology.
>>
>>51554022
Kind-a sort-a. People forget that the Fourth World cycle was originally meant to be a stand-alone series with only tangential relation to the rest of the DC universe, and to have a finite run and then not appear again. It lead to some weird changes in the worldbuilding when it got integrated into wider DC canon, a lot of the ideas Kirby wanted to work with didn't really fit anymore but were so cool he tried to do them anyway. In the original plan, they included the gods of Earth in the "old gods" that they were heir to, in fact Kirby originally came up with the idea of the New Gods when working on the Ragnarok arc in Thor. It was supposed to end with all the Norse gods dead for good and these new gods taking their place.

>>51554037
They can be gods of things, yes. Metron is the god of time, the Black Racer the god of death, etc. Many aren't, though, and are just sort of genetically divine. And they don't need worship. They just are (DARKSEID IS! Sorry, couldn't resist it).
>>
>>51554072
Oh boy.
>>
>>51554072
So what was that about abhoring tyranny? To the point of hating physics itself? Because it suppressed people's freedom?
>>
File: Black Cooking Ware.jpg (80KB, 742x451px) Image search: [Google]
Black Cooking Ware.jpg
80KB, 742x451px
>>51554072
>>
>>51554115
yeah they do things like have dictatorships, Plutocracys,theocracies in Worlds where The gods do not have a direct presence,autocracies,Entire cities are run by guild councils without any significant influence by the populace, Have legal slavery. all sorts of nasty stuff
>>
>>51554144
yes. So I teach them how to govern themselves, and part of that is freeing them from their previous Oppression.
>>
>>51554144
People just don't know how to be free the right way!
He'll free them from physics and sanity, or he'll free them from their lives. There are no alternatives.
>>
>>51553932
I take over the space colonies in every Gundam jump. If Gundam has any real message, it's not about the necessity of understanding or how war leads us to dehumanize each other. No, it's about how people who live in space are assholes and will never stop trying to destroy the world. There needs to be someone to keep them in line, and the various Earth governments are eventually going to screw things up and let the space assholes get strong enough to fight for their independence. Fortunately, I have technology so advanced they'll never be able to match it on their own and perks that keep it from being reverse-engineered, so there's no risk of them ever being able to struggle free from beneath my thumb.
>>
We're barely 25 posts in and already we're about to hit an anti-Tera posting spree.

Good night, I'll be by with a fire extinguisher later.
>>
Well, might as well repost my question.

How do Jobs in FFTA work?
>>
File: 1414293256058.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1414293256058.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
>>
So, question. Is it wrong if I want to create a race of creatures whose sole purpose is just...living? I mean, I'm not creating them for any specific goal, I'm just...making them because I want them to exist. I mean, I suppose I DO want to see how they evolve, and what kind of civilisation they form, but other then that I just want to create them just to create them. Is that wrong? Am I breaking some sort of moral law or something by creating life just for the sake of creating life and seeing what happens?
>>
File: IMG_0839.jpg (1MB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
1MB, 2000x1340px
>>51553932
Yes to all of the above.

>city

Strapped a bunch of cosmic hot air balloons to Firefly Alley, lifting it above the sea of Death. Ran for mayor and won by a landslide.

>country

Transformed America into a dark monopoly ruled by Old Ones and one hell goddess, because I looked into the future and saw the alternatives were worse. Technically me and Glory were more transitional dark lords of all, and when I left I handed power back to Mayor Wilkins.

>world

In the Wheel of Time I possesed Rand, traded Ishamael a final death for his powers and conspired with Lanfear to annihilate the Dark One-whose umbral essence I then wove into myself. We then manned the Choden Kai to obliterate-weave the Creator as well-breaking the Wheel of Time. The end result was a world devoid of free will, where every sentient being was conscripted to forge it-and the possibilities of Tel'aran'rhiod-into a multiverse-size Sa'angreal in preparation for my post-spark battle with Nyarlathotep. Except for the few Forsaken who defected to me, supervising the enslaved suddenly-channelers.

>>51554198
From what I gather they're basically like D&D classes?
>>
>>51554173
>Taking over the colonies
>In every Gundam Jump
>Even the ones where the colonies are doing just as good, if not better than under Earth rule.
Wow, we got some real Feddie scum right here.

>>51554219
If they're alive for the sake of it just include little tidbits and false leads as to why they're actually alive. Give them some kind of hope should they discover their artificial origin.
>>
>>51554219
I don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
>>51554219
I don't think so, myself. Why not let them enjoy their lives?
>>
>>51554219
It's not inherently wrong to create life, no. Extremely ambitious, and like all ambitious tasks it has to be handled carefully to prevent it from going wrong, but I don't think it's intrinsically immoral. You don't even have to provide for them in comfort and happiness, just make sure they have the possibility to do so.
>>
>>51554219
So you basically want to make a sapient ant farm?
>>
>>51554219
Why would it be wrong?
I guess that really depends on your own morality, but there's not really anything inherently ebil about it if that's what you're asking.
You might want to make sure they don't go all invasive species on wherever you put them though, just to be polite.
>>
>>51554219
Not really. It honestly seems better than creating them to serve a purpose to me.
>>
>>51554198
You get a basic job and it comes with some skills and abilites, You can train it up by fighting in it and after you git gud you can look into advanced jobs with better stuff..
Some are race restricted, but if you have a compaion that has one you can learn it from them after the jump is over.

Using things from a job when you aren't in it is tricky unless you have the classy perk.
I suggest taking a look at a wiki for what the jobs can do for you. Also fanwank is your friend. FFTA is heavy on the mechanics and some wont make sense outside of the game.
>>
>>51554241
>Wow, we got some real Feddie scum right here.
No, because the Federation fails. They always fail to prevent the colonies from causing horrible destruction to everyone, and it winds up to some plucky group of mavericks to save the day. Fuck that, I'm not letting it get to that stage. There isn't a single Gundam series where the people who live in the space colonies are the good guys. The closest we get are series where they are the less evil guys. Either way, they still try to do awful things. Someone needs to be there to stop them.
>>
>>51554219

I don't believe so. Some might try to make the "playing god" argument, but all life at its core seeks to survive and thrive. Depending on the circumstances behind the race you create, they may curse your existence at first or sometime later (just like people blame god for putting them on Earth or whatever), but they'll try to live and seek happiness in whatever form it takes for them in the end.
>>
>>51553932
I took over the galaxy, I was a just and loving ruler but those that betrayed me suffered a most terrible vengeance.
>>
>>51554241
Oh, that's a good idea. It'd be terrible if they became depressed at discovering their existence was just because someone wanted to make them and see what happens.

>>51554242
>>51554245
>>51554252
>>51554264
Oh, okay, good. Just wanted to check. I will have to handle it carefully, but I think if I play my cards right I can allow them everything they need to grow and thrive if they take the opportunity.

>>51554256
That's...yeah, that's almost exactly what I'm going for. I just want to make them and then see what happens.

>>51554258
Well, there's the whole "playing god" thing, I suppose. Plus, it would be kind of sad to discover that you existed only because your creator simply wanted you to exist and wanted to see what you would do, rather then having some grand design. Oh, right, I should make sure they don't become an invasive species. Maybe put some initial breeding limitations or give them certain weaknesses to natural predators?

>>51554295
That's a good point anon. It'd be a bummer if they came to hate me, but hey, I wanted to know how they would evolve, so I guess I have my answer on that.

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate you all taking the time to answer my question. You guys rock.
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (82KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.jpg
82KB, 1328x585px
>>51553938
Well, the short and simple answer is: It was mean to me in Ravenloft. And technically that's true; as one of the Dark Powers behind it Nyarlathotep took a interest in my journey, like a malevolent Benefactor. Towns died screaming into madness, the local dark lords spontaneously mutated into eldritch abominations and the damned mist got all non-euclidean even though I had Mist Walker. It was literally like living through a nightmare, and colored my views about the multiverse knowing there were THINGS out there that could just drop into your world one day, and do worse than destroy it.

I...did not take it well when I finally learned one of my Benefactor's identities: The Nameless Mist, mother to Yog-Sothoth.

But there's the bigger reason: Someone once asked if maybe the Outer Gods have Jumpers of their own. They have two. The first is Nyarlathotep-and arguably there would BE no war without him, because he is the soul and messenger of the others which arguably aren't even sentient by any conventional measure. It's telling that in trying to remake another being in his own image, he introduced unimaginable horror in my wake,

The second is...me. Altforms. Spaces thst should not be. The very concept of a causality-warping entity with a boredom that can't be understood. This post isn't big enough to explain what I've learned about Benefactor metaphysics (and cinnamon toast cruonch) but suffice to say she's removed enough from her family that I've no grudge against her. However, I have learned that the very concept of a Jumper was reverse-engineered from Nyarlathotep's form.

That doesn't change my sheer revulsion at the idea of just how much they've shaped their own reality and beyond /and not even caring/ because they're utterly beyond consequence.

They're cosmic cancers. Nothing can coexist with them without being bent to their whims. And I'll be DAMNED if the worlds I've come to cherish will be defiled by their touch.
>>
>>51554290
>IBO
Normal people suppressed by Gjallahorn
>G Gundam
They left Earth and fight on it. They're not evil.
>Build Fighters
Normal people with secret magic crystals
>00
Some good and some evil but all for the sake of unifying Earth and creating Innovators
>Gundam
The Zeonic movement may have been taken over by the Zabis and turned into something far worse than it was intended to be but behind all that they had a point. They were being screwed over and the normal people were suffering because of it.

In the end: fuck you anon, there are tonnes of good spacenoids and your "stop the spacenoid" plan is both discriminatory and evil.
>>
>>51554474
Do you think he cares?
>>
File: IMG_0838.jpg (325KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0838.jpg
325KB, 1191x670px
>>51554325
I think a slow metabolism is the simplest solution. Like the galapogos tortoise. Or some breeds of elf.

Basically anything that isn't barnacle spores, really.
>>
>>51554474
>Normal people suppressed by Gjallahorn
All of the "normal people" we've seen have been either pirates, mob bosses, or their victims. I feel sympathy for the victims, but the rest can burn.

>They left Earth and fight on it. They're not evil.
Fight on the ruins of the Earth, from which they've abandoned millions to starve in. Not outright evil, but very unsympathetic and clearly need to be regulated given that they're responsible for creating the Devil Gundam.

>Normal people with secret magic crystals
Not actually space, Arian is in another dimension. I'll grant that they seem pretty nice, though.

>Some good and some evil but all for the sake of unifying Earth and creating Innovators
Deluded terrorists thinking they're fighting for a "greater good" at best, actively trying to destroy human civilization at worst. Falls into the "lesser evil" category.

>The Zeonic movement may have been taken over by the Zabis and turned into something far worse than it was intended to be but behind all that they had a point. They were being screwed over and the normal people were suffering because of it.
No one was suffering. This is a persistent myth that Zeon perpetuated. The colonies were fine, every last space colony we see in UC Gundam is a great place to live. Side 3 was fine, the only "oppression" they had was that after they declared independence the Federation stopped giving them aid since they were no longer one of their protectorates. Oh no, they got what they wanted and had to deal with the consequences of it. But yeah, I'm sure that justifies all the genocide they committed against both their fellow Spacenoids and Earthnoids. Remember, Zeon killed over a third of the human population in six months. They are the greatest villains in history, in the UC timeline.

In the end: Fuck you, anon, there might be tonnes of good Spacenoids on the individual level, but every large group of them inevitably does evil. It's a systemic problem.
>>
>>51554530
No but I feel that any anon reading his comment may be swayed into thinking all spacenoids are evil. Misinformation is bad for Jumpers.
>>
>>51554549
I'm not saying that all Spacenoids are evil. I'm saying that all Spacenoid governments are evil. That's what Mobile Suit Gundam was about. Zeon are unambiguously the villains of that story. But any individual Zeonic soldier could be a good person. It's only when you get them together and let the institutional culture happen that they commit atrocities. So I'm not going to do bad things to the Spacenoids that I conquer. They don't deserve mistreatment. But neither can they be left to govern themselves, because they're just going to do horrible things with that freedom. My one worry is that in enforcing the Spacenoids I'll have to live in space, and therefore have my organization become just as bad as them. That's what happened to the Titans, after all.
>>
>>51554546
So all those people living on Mars that are dying on the street don't count as normal people? Wow.

So you haven't seen G Gundam? Could've just said.

So you haven't seen Build Fighters either?

Actively trying to destroy human civilisation? Just make a list of the shows you have seen, it'd be shorter.

Watch the side content, watch Origin, watch the sequels and read the mangas. The normal spacenoids were being fucked over. Not as bad as the Zabis said but they were being fucked.
>>
>>51554325
>it would be kind of sad to discover that you existed only because your creator simply wanted you to exist and wanted to see what you would do, rather then having some grand design.
If they have a mindset even remotely close to human, then at least a few of them will reason that their 'grand purpose' is to do as they wish. To find purpose for themselves. That the meaning of life is to find meaning in life. Your experiment might run more smoothly if you foster that reasoning, maybe.
>>
Do Majin have DNA or are they just magical silly putty?
I'm kinda thinking the latter.
>>
>>51554586
>So all those people living on Mars that are dying on the street don't count as normal people? Wow.
Oh, you mean the people who live in Chryse, which has been granted limited autonomy from the Earth nations that used to run it and therefore are responsible for their own suffering? Yeah, those are the victims of the "pirates, mob bosses and their victims" groupings.

>So you haven't seen G Gundam? Could've just said.
Nothing I said was wrong. Earth is a shithole, there are still plenty of people living there, the colonies abandoned them. .

>So you haven't seen Build Fighters either?
Again, I'm not wrong. Arian isn't in space, it's another dimension. Though the other dimension is admittedly one that has space colonies, so if you want to be pedantic, fine.

>Actively trying to destroy human civilisation? Just make a list of the shows you have seen, it'd be shorter.
Did you watch Season 2? I'll understand if you didn't, it's not as good as the first season.

>Watch the side content, watch Origin, watch the sequels and read the mangas. The normal spacenoids were being fucked over. Not as bad as the Zabis said but they were being fucked.
Origin is non-canon, casual. The sequels are after Zeon has fucked everything over for Spacenoids, so of course it's bad there then. And most of the mangas are non-canon, too, I'd need you to provide specific citation about which ones you're referring to.
>>
>>51554532
Huh. That could work. Thanks, Garlock.

>>51554618
Oh! That's a good idea, I can work with that! Thanks, anon!
>>
>>51554638

They seem to just be magical silly putty, yeah
>>
>>51554638
Magical silly putty. The original Majin, Majin Buu, is a being that has existed since the dawn of time, rampaging for a while before returning to hibernation.
>>
>>51554347
>The story of a Jumper as told through a genre lens of Cosmic Horror.
You know I just got a lot more interested in your Jumping and I've been here since just before Light of Terra... keep it up Garlock!
>>
>>51554663
And the other colonists that are under Gjallarhorn rule who get killed off or imprisoned for even the most minor of things. Hell, Gjallarhorn has acknowledged how badly it treats the Spacenoids a couple of times int he first season

I meant about the Devil Gundam, which if you had watched the show you'd know it was originally the Ultimate Gundam designed to fix Earth. They never abandoned Earth, either. They still send it resources.

I am being pedantic since it's on a space colony. Even if it happens to not be near Earth.

And did you watch the end of that? The Innovades were going their own way because their leader thought that'd be the best way to fulfil the plan but normal CB (main characters) were still trying to follow the original plan while fixing their mistakes. Did you watch the second season? I actually thought it was just as good as the first and I even liked the movie because I'm not a sub-human mongoloid that can't understand the ending

non-canon. ffs anon if we were talking canon then the Zeta movie would be canon. You know? That one where they change the ending? And if we're getting technical with "canon" then the proper canon is anything with an anime, like the origin and Thunderbolt. Any new content overriding old content so that anything not fitting is retconned. I don't have any specific entries right now since my manga collection is on another hard drive but the basic fact is that they were being treated as second class citizens while the Earth as using itself as a hub for everything to go through and be ruled by. This caused resources to flood there. Unicorn touched on the history of it a little but there was less of it in the anime than the books.

At this point I know you're going to argue so how about we agree to disagree. Not all spacenoids are evil and like Germany in WW2, normal people can get caught up in a bad movement without any chance to get out of it.
>>
Couldn't sleep, decided to finish the thing I haven't touched since...

July sixth of last year...

Fuck I have zero drive.

I changed Archetype because it wasn't satisfying before and deleted a picture I couldn't get in line. Can't remember any other changes.
>>
>>51555037
Pdf doesn't work sempai.
>>
>>51555037
Getting a "PDF failed to load" message whenever I click on it. Is it corrupted or something?
>>
>>51555057
>>51555069
he'll fix it by September.
>>
>>51555037
>>51555057
>>51555069

works on my end, anons
>>
>>51555037
>New Archetype
Can we...can we have the old one back? This was is so much worse. Just...why post this if you can't even be arsed changing it?
>>
>>51555057
>>51555069
Works for me?
>>
>>51555113
rewriting it* not changing it. Phone at it's worst.
>>
>>51555069
>>51555057
Try clicking reload guys. Just entering the link again won't fix it but hitting the blue reload link will with a minute or two.
>>
>>51555121
Thanks, that fixed it.
>>
>>51555113
It looks more like it does the same thing the old one did with the addition of a sin/virtue based power. Isn't that an improvement?
>>
>>51555159
It doesn't do the same thing as the old one. Now it's a half assed "Make your own power option". The last one was cool and felt like it fit the setting at least somewhat. This one does far less.
>>
>>51555178
I dunno. Looking at the wording it looks more like you get a power and the potential to reach the levels of Judgement and Lucifer.
>Right now you have the seed of power, given time, it will bloom into greatness and you will be able to stand side by side with even the most powerful of archdevils and archangels.

Looking at the powers given for example at the bottom they look more like an addition than what makes you equal to an Archangel/Archdemon.
>Greed: You carry your fortune on your back. You have a personal space within your heart containing every currency you own, all of it, no matter how large, how small, or if it was stolen. Gold, Jewelry, Heaven and Havoc coins. And not only that, it has an interest rate. 0.0001% of your entire fortune will be added onto it at the end of every day, individually for each kind of currency. No you can’t use this to replace your warehouse, only things of purely >monetary value such as statues, paintings, and other forms of wealth can be stored here.
>>
>>51555288
Maybe, though I'm not sure why the price got reduced and discounted if it's been made more powerful as well. Hopefully the jumpmaker will be around to actually answer stuff soon.
>>
Jump #257: Soul Calibur
>Queen of Cups: A tranquil poet who reflects the nature of the observer.
>Age: 17
>Location: Water Mills Valley
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Wardrobe Malfunction (+200)
Actually, I can turn this into a useful mechanic, considering I'm spending a decade in a series that is an overglorified fighting game. Layers of armor would ablate. The more damage I take, the more my armor falls away. Perhaps I'd move faster as a result? Yes, valid gameplay mechanic... but it means I'd better not wear anything I am not completely willing to have torn to shreds, at best.
>Deliverance (1100)
Well, if there are swords that would screw with one's head, it's best to be able to deal with that efficiently.
>Eternal Wayfarer (1000, Drop-In)
This is the best perk I can get here, I would argue. Travel becomes easier, full of energy on discovering new places... I've been doing that for so long, and I'll be doing it even longer.
>Forever Onward (900, Drop-In)
Being able to not be hampered by the weather is more handy than some would think.
>Demon Hunter (700)
Useful here, and more useful elsewhere.
>Faster Than A Howling Wind (400)
Gotta fight fast?
>Sacred Dawn (100)
Never underestimate the detrimental effects that a sleepless night can have on a person. It's not fun.
>Ling Shen Su (0, Drop-In)
A fighting style that centers around a staff instead of a sword? A relative rarity. And useful - after all, I have the silicon staff I picked up in Blame rather than a GBE. Just means I effectively have a limit break, yeah?

Fantastic swords and where to find them?

Seriously, this is just... a really thin plot centering on a couple of swords that want to kill each other. I'm not sure where to go with this. Except to beat everyone up and smash both of their swords, because I have never been a fan of Soulcaliber. And when they reappear, do it again.

I think after that, I might put Cervantes back in a normal and living human body and just see what the heck happens from there.
>>
>>51555113
>>51555116
>>51555159
>>51555178
>>51555288
>>51555313
Original Archetype was just a straight power up. Probably should have removed the "Stand Like Powers" in the notes since that was for a different version that basically was a choose your own power thing, although that could just be examples of what you can do with your power eventually?

And yeah, thinking on it again I probably shouldn't have done the price drop.

Anyways, I'm going to be gone tomorrow so don't hold your breath for anymore answers.
>>
>>51555477
Well, just say when you are back so we can discuss it.
>>
File: PSG Jump V1.1.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
PSG Jump V1.1.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Anyways, quick adjustment. I'll check in tomorrow evening.
>>
>>51555541

I'm reading the "more it influences you" part of the updated perk as a potential loss of self (or at least a /diminishing/ of self) in return for power. It seems, at least to me, that you become increasingly and so in turn less defined by defined by your aspect and less defined by /you/.

How accurate would you call that? Not a criticism, by the way, just checking if I'm reading it correctly.
>>
>>51555541
By the way, would you mind making panty and stocking a separate companion purchase from the priest guy?

For...reasons
>>
>>51555593
Honestly I didn't think of that, but that would be a really neat idea to play with for a narrative. I was thinking more physical or abstract rather than mental. Depending on how you play it you could have it as "Diving into a persona" or "The man becoming the mask".

>>51555622
To me companion options are highly personal, so if you don't want a part of it who am I to judge?
>>
>>51555541
Do Panty & Stocking w/ Garterbelt count as one companion or three?
>>
Has your benefactor every messed with you just to do it, nothing harmful just something they did because they knew it would get under your skin? Mine decided it would be funny to give the Vampire-hating werewolf a Vampire sister!
>>
>>51555767
Mine took my knowledge of Earth and the reasons why I started my chain. Took me 3 jumps before I realised and it was only because I was looking at a pedestrian crossing and trying to figure out how to use it, even though I should've known.

I was given a minor reward of a weeks semi-restricted access to Earth's internet from when I left.
My Chain is a little different in that time on Earth continues and unless I win I'll be dead forever. Though if I win I should have some kind of time travel ability to return back to my time otherwise I'm stuck in the far future.
>>
>>51555632
Yeah I'm kind of drawn to the idea of the perk blurring lines that define selfhood, there's narrative potential there.

But just to clarify, you were originally intending the perk to read that if you (under your own power), embraced this concept, you would change from the perspective of an /outside/ observer? So you'd look (body and soul) like the incarnation of rage or justice or whatever as your actions fall more in line with that concept?

(And presumably this increase in power and change to our nature is entirely dependant on ur continued embodiment of whatever choice we've made - so an Archetype of say, Rage, would lose the benefits of this perk if they went and peacefully meditated in a mountain for a year?)
>>
Would a Dominions 4 jump be valid or is the power level too high? It's about Pretenders (such as ancient dragons, archmages, devils and shit from dozens of myths) fighting for the throne of High God.
>>
>>51556297

It'd be fine, even the Pantokrator is fairly low-power compared to some of the jumps floating around. Some of the high-level magic effects are rather terrifying, but they're still being compared against a baseline of filthy peasants with sticks.

Like Asura's Wrath, the power of the setting is highly dependent upon infrastructure.

Plus, spells and item creation take months to finish by default.
>>
Just a question about GHQ. If you take The Fifth Step does this mean you have to continue eating hollows so you don't devolve back into a lower class hollow?
>>
>>51556644
Don't think so, no.
>>
File: Luna_Considering.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Considering.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>51550934
>Green Sun Prince Akuma
Huh. I had not considered that as a possibility before.

I think I mentally dismissed it on grounds of crossing the streams of Infernalhood... and the whole Primordial-Exaltation prohibits it, but that's only the case with incompatible essences like it is for Alchemicals and Abyssals.

So I suppose it's possible, though the drawback was meant to make you a mortal Akuma.

Don't think being a GSP Akuma's worth 300 points though. So I might update it to that, but probably reduce it to 200cp then?

>Getting both drawbacks should make you a normal mortal Akuma
Hm. Only if I use the above, since the Akuma drawback was originally supposed to already make you a mortal Akuma.

>Tempting, right? That is how an infernal deal like this should look.
>that deal is not tempting or insidious enough.
To be fair, Akumahood was never actually a good bargain.

But I'll consider it for the update. You make some good points.In the meantime, I'll work on Lunars some more, see if I can get some wip worth posting this weekend.
>>
File: an elaborate ruse.jpg (113KB, 550x770px) Image search: [Google]
an elaborate ruse.jpg
113KB, 550x770px
>>51556796
>Lunars
Bodacious Buns
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>51556916
Huh. That somehow reminded me of a perk I was supposed to include and forgot about.

Thanks?
>>
>>51557019
That smiley face on her head never ceases to amuse me. What were they thinking when they made that their symbol, anyway?
>>
>>51557048
It's supposed to be a stylized sunset, with half the Zenith and Night symbols.

...But I prefer the smiley interpretation too.
>>
If I buy the Potential perk as a Saiyan in DBZM could I wank that I have reached the 3 SSJ forms? I know it would be pointless and wasteful to use them at that point considering how Mystic/Ultimate form works but I still want the golden hair.
>>
>>51557139
No, why would you be able to do that?
>>
>>51553932
Not in the way that you mean the question, no. I've been in charge of cities for limited amount of time before, but that was war and it was more of a relief effort than ruling. Technically I'm ruler of this town in Nechronica. Population 26 partly insane "high school" students and a half dozen regular Dolls with stragglers coming in every few days. But I'm less a ruler and more a heavily armed baby-sitter right now.

I couldn't even tell you what my rule is like yet. I'm only a week into this mess.

>>51555767
My Coordinator does not mess with me in non-harmful ways.
He unleashed a nearly world-ending plague in Avatar: TLA because I bored him.
>>
>>51557173
Because the Mystic/Ultimate "form" you have from the potential perk is a sliding scale of base to a bit stronger than SSJ 3. With none of the downsides such as consuming of energy in SSJ 3.

Using any of the Super Saiyan forms with the Potential perk is completely pointless and just a waste of energy*.Since it doesn't provide any extra power I figured it might be fine.

*In the DBZM canon, in the main canon I think they stack.
>>
>>51557139
It never unlocked the super saiyan forms, just gave shitloads of power to base forms. You can always unlock the others in jump by training like vegeta did. Also get bulma to build a blutz wave cannon to become ss4 a lot until you can transform at will.

Then use the dbz beerus movie to unlock saiyan god mode to stack that on top.

Then kai o ken technique to push your body higher.

There you go, unbeatable by all but the most powerful dbz villains.
>>
>>51557139
No.

>>51557230
Does it? I never saw any mention of them not stacking. If so, just take the 0cp option to add other canons in and you can learn to add those forms on too. Though it would add true canon DBZ as another universe of course.
>>
>>51557400
I know gohan ises his super saiyan form on top of potential. Kai o ken seems to be forgotten in the original for some reason though.
>>
>>51557439
Isn't that because you need a calm focus for Kaioken not to kill you, which doesn't really work with Super Saiyan's rage thing?

Apart from no one except Goku learning the technique.
>>
>>51557439
Kaio-ken and super saiyan aren't compatible in db main canon due to super saiyan disturbing the ki and being it's own strain on the body. Trying to use kaio-ken on top of something else that strains your body, and weakens your control over the technique is likely to prove fatal, and super saiyan was a much larger boost to power than kaio-ken. I don't know shit about multiverse though.
>>
>>51557400
>Does it?
It is one of the things the author of Multiverse changed. It's stated that Gohan can use his full power in his "normal" form without going through the various Super Saiyan transformations.

According to the Author of DBZM every race has a peak of power they can possess, Gohan is at that at all times so he has no need for those forms which would just be a waste of energy for him.

Unless someone takes the alt continuity drawbacks the SSJ forms do nothing for them after getting the Old Kai's Unlocked Potential since they can use that power in their normal form.
>>
>>51557531
Neat. Guess it's the alt continuity stuff then.
>>
>>51554474
Gjallahorn is corrupt, however they're hardly suppressing people. Its Earth that's supressing Mars economically.
>>
>>51557531
> According to the Author of DBZM every race has a peak of power they can possess
Well then, that begs the obvious question: which race has the highest peak out of your options in the jump?
Because not picking that without also picking up an alt continuity sounds like a good way to get your shit stomped in.
>>
>>51557542
If we had Old Kai unlock our potential in jump would it only take us to Gohan's level, or is it possible to have more unlocked? Also, would taking Unlock Potential lock us out from getting Old Kai to do it?
>>
>>51557552
>which race has the highest peak out of your options in the jump?
Probably about the same; with the exception of weird individuals such as fusions, gag characters, and outliers like Broly or Son Bra.
>>
File: Mirai_fukuin_kara_no_kyoukai.jpg (327KB, 612x856px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai_fukuin_kara_no_kyoukai.jpg
327KB, 612x856px
How dangerous is Kara No Kyoukai?

I know it is not nearly at Tsukihime and Fate's level of OPness but is it possible to survive it as a first jump if you stay out of the plot?
>>
>>51557554
It would take you to Gohan's level. How big a boost it gives to others when you use the unlock feature is dependent on their potential. Yes, it would preempt Old Kai using it on you.

>>51557552
It's a bit of a dubious claim for even the author of the work to make given how many outliers exist that break the idea. Some like Broly can be explained but others like Bra don't exactly make sense with that idea.
>>
>>51557582
Bra is the daughter of a permanent fusion, it makes sense that she breaks the mold a bit.
>>
>>51557601
Not really. Fusions become one being when fused. It's no different then having a normal extremely powerful parent. Vegito, for all intents and purposes, is just a single extremely powerful Saiyan when fused.
>>
>>51557515
It returns in DBS. Thanks to Super Sayian God.

>>51557601
So. Vegito got kinky with Bulma?
>>
>>51557582
Can you teach others how to use KI?
>>
>>51557629
There's no reason that you couldn't.
>>
>>51557629
Yes.
>>
>>51557613
>It's no different then having a normal extremely powerful parent.
Exactly; his immense power has an effect on what his daughter is capable of, making her potential strength higher than that of other non fusion characters. It isn't because he is a fusion but because he is more powerful, which required him to be a fusion but any other method would likely have had a similar effect.

>inb4 jumpers start a potara breeding program to get extra powerful daughterus.

>>51557620
>So. Vegito got kinky with Bulma?
Well half of him was her husband.
>>
>>51557580
it is an alt continuity but otherwise has alot of the normal Nasuverse shenenigans to watch out for.

Also dont piss off Shiki(that girl with the knife in the pic) she possesses the Mythic Eyes of Death Perception and CAN and will kill you if you get on her shitlist.
>>
>>51557648
If they're from a universe without Ki.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
>>51557580
Oh yeah, totally. All the action's focused on one really crappy apartment building apart from one feral stalker with predator powers who's focused on the MC instead, and the reality warping undead abomination consciousness tapping into Akasha is completely apathetic about everything except the male lead.

The big bad's a century-old magus genius who should /really/ be considered a Dead Apostle for all intents and purposes, isn't, but is still abnormally tough and good with magic forcefields. He's also way too busy trying to create a double-taijitu to bother with you unless you take a certain drawback.
>>
>>51557657
Reminder that Void Shiki can only fight defensively against Servants according to Nasu
>>
>>51557656
But the other half is her childhood friend. Also if they defuse, are both Vegeta & Goku the father?
>>
>>51557688
Possibly, though it isn't very likely for them to defuse. Unless Vegito is eaten by Buu again.
>>
>>51557656
It's not much of an innate limit to each race as a whole if it's decided by your parents power level. Seems more like an innate limit to each person individually.

Also it's just generally dumb and not really thematic for dragon ball either? It's certainly not consistent with much else to have children's power levels be dependent on the parents. Some kids are just born with more or less power. Sure you have Gohan/Goten/Trunks being strong from the start, but you also have Raditz being nowhere near his father and Goku taking a long time of training to get over his initial lack of power at birth. Honestly, just go with what you believe is personally right because neither canon nor Multiverse stick to one answer in the course of those stories.
>>
>>51557675
Reminder that Nasu can't world-build for shit and lies in interviews for shiggles.
>>
>>51557711
Well power levels are bullshit. Honestly I think it is just the author's reasoning for the power of the characters to be lower than in other post Buu saga Dragon Ball material.

He set the comic years after DBZ ended but the powers of the main cast stayed more or less the same as in the Buu Saga, he needed some explanation for that.
>>
>>51557717
He was decent at it when his writing focused on street level cosmic horror.

Servants were a mistake because everything they touch turns into powerlevels and fanservice
>>
>>51557744
Did the power levels stay the same? I remember them noting plenty of times that people got way stronger then the last time we saw them, it's just that since everyone that isn't totally pathetic got stronger, you can't really tell any difference because people ultimately end up being still on the same levels as each other. I mean, we know a couple of the characters definitely got stronger from Buu stuff, like Vegito or Zen Buu.

I don't really think they'd need to justify other post Buu material, since they said they were basically ignoring super and the movies since it completely didn't fit with their own canon.
>>
>>51557782
>Did the power levels stay the same?
Well Gohan has explicitly stayed just as strong as he was in the Buu Saga, depending on if you ask Goku or Vegeta they are either a little bit stronger or weaker than Gohan. I personally choose to interpret this a Goku speaking in terms of actual combat ability with Vegeta thinking of raw stats.

They have gotten stronger but by a much smaller margin that you would expect considering the time difference. Cell was noted to grow a great deal since they last saw him and so did a few other characters but that was only in comparison to when the Z fighters last saw them, which was way before the Buu saga.
>>
File: Zouken.png (153KB, 313x422px) Image search: [Google]
Zouken.png
153KB, 313x422px
>>51557668
>The big bad's a century-old magus genius who should /really/ be considered a Dead Apostle for all intents and purposes

Zouken?
>>
>>51557845
I don't imagine Gohan really trained though, at best only to maintain his edge and not to get stronger, and I'm not sure when Goku or Vegeta indicated their level in regards to Gohan.

I also don't remember them specifying that guys like Cell only grew in relation to who they used to be at the level of. I remember them all thinking he only got a little stronger because he hid his power level, since he'd actually gotten way better then they initially believed.
>>
>>51557870
Well it's shown in DBZ that after Cell games he basically quit training. After Buu saga at least in DBS once again he stopped training.
>>
>>51557845
...Didn't Gohan himself say he was the weakest in their group?
>>
>>51557970
And there was a attachment next to that bubble saying it was a total lie.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51557847
Nah, guy called Souren Araya. Specialises in Bounded Fields, to the point where he's got a few mobile ones he uses like energy tentacles, and he turned an apartment into a sort of second body. Also has the arm of a saint attached to himself, which is so conceptually buff it lets him briefly tank some of Shiki's stabs.
>>
>>51557983
Huh, must've missed that then.
>>
>>51557970
Of the Universe 16 Group: Consisting of Vegito, Son Bra, and Gotenks. Two of whom are fusions and the other is a female Broly.

Universe 18 Gohan has a three way tie for second place with Goku, Vegeta, and him. Gotenks is the strongest* from 18 due to being a fusion.

*When it comes to raw power, he is still a complete idiot.
>>
>>51558010
You keep citing this info without really supporting it. Why is Gohan tied with Goku or Vegeta in the canon universe, when that's the place where he hasn't been training and the other two have constantly been training?
>>
So would anyone actually care for the finished Clustertruck gauntlet, or should I just leave it sitting on my desktop and faff around doing other things?

I mean it is subpar content like most of my other stuff so, I leave it up to thread in this instance.
>>
>>51558029
>According to Salagir, Each species has a maximum limit. Although it is unlikely they ever reach said limit, Gohan basically can access his absolute maximum. His mystic ability is the strongest he will ever be able to get, he can not become stronger than this, even, again according to Salagir, with training. The unlock also removes inconveniences like the act of transforming, rage inducement, energy cost (includes time limit), or strain.

Salagir is the author of DBZM, the above is one of his departures from the primary canon.
>>
>>51558035
>finished Clustertruck gauntlet
Yesss.

I have no idea what that is, but it sounds interesting.
>>
Anyone got any good mango recommendations?
I don't really know whats good and whats shit but I just burned through the OPM and Mob 100 ones and am left wanting more.
>>
>>51558071
How's that related to him being tied with Goku and Vegeta? Didn't you guys just talk about how the species limit is full of shit so this must just be his personal limit?
>>
>>51558035
I'm interested.
>>
>>51558035
>Clustertruck gauntlet
Yes, do it.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (123KB, 847x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0901.jpg
123KB, 847x943px
>>51558010

>Son Bra is a female Broly

I wonder how she would react to the actual female Broly in Super?
>>
>>51558081
It's a real fun game on Steam. Premise is simple yet amazing - you're running and jumping on the backs of trucks trying to reach the finish line.

Said finish line is usually after: Well, okay. Have a demonstration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7QO_sufDVs

>>51558090
>>51558133
>>51558081
Welp.

Prepare for disappointment, you'll be in the same club my high school prom date is in.
>>
>>51558180
Awesome
>>
>>51555742
Three. It sure is a bargain!

>>51555951
Mate, that is fucking amazing. I'll add that in and mark it as a suggestion from Anon. I wrote it originally on inspiration based on an old idea at 3 AM but you took the thoughts out of my mind and made them prettier.

>>51558180
God dammit and I have to leave too. :'(

Well, at least I'll have something awesome for me to check out when I get back!
>>
>>51558071
That's really kind of stupid, and goes against the general narrative of Dragon ball, where basically everyone can always get stronger, even after having their potential unlocked they can still get stronger. But I guess that's fanfiction for you.
>>
>>51558029
>>51558089
After going back through the Navel for sources I found that I was mistaken, Goku's power is not really confirmed and Vegeta is decidedly weaker than Gohan.

My apologies.
Source.
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/fanfic_dbm_en/chapter-3.html

Salagir also gives some useful information on this topic in the fist comment of this page.
http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-278.html#h_read
>>
>>51558216
Sorry to bother you with a DBZ Jump question and its probably a dumb one, but I'm just curious. the Potara Earrings, lets say I fuse with Person A for an hour, we diffuse, can Person A give their earring to Person B and allow me to fuse with him for an hour? Can I experiment with my fusions?
>>
>>51558252
>He also went on to say Broly is invulnerable in LSSJ
Starting to get a Wildbow feel from this guy, where his comments don't actually match up with what happens in the story.
>>
>>51558218
Might wanna reduce the prize of the perk to 600 CP then, because something that only works when you embody a single concept isn't really worth 800 CP. Not to mention the fact that it will also affect our personality.
>>
>>51558279
Sure. It's only permanent if you decide to take both earrings off while remaining fused. If you want to check out how things are you can just defuse when you want and try a different pair.
>>
File: sorry justice.png (587KB, 1010x488px) Image search: [Google]
sorry justice.png
587KB, 1010x488px
Sorry Justice
>>
>>51558296
Forgot the trip.
>>
What are some good romance perks?
>>
>>51558288
Yea he buffed Broly a lot, basically the only way to beat him is to blast him into something fuck huge like a star. It sill isn't the star that gets him though; it is the "shock" that pulls him out of the form, which is bullshit but that is how he decided to do things.
>>
>>51558292
I guess you probably have a rather good point there. But it only potentially effects personality, the potential is so a player can have FUN with it!
>>
>>51558180
Glorious.
>>
>>51558338
Yeah, Wildbow it is.
>>
>>51555037
I just want Demon with Spirit of Anarchy...
>>
>>51558180
That FAQ is goddamn magical.

So's the rest of the jump, but still.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51558035
>>51558180

The trucks must flow!

Drawbacks: Where the Blacktop Ends, Jerky Jalopy, Shut Up & Drive, Midnight Highway, Racin' the Red Lights, Trouble on the Turnpike, Highway to Hell (1100)

Truckin' USA! (Free)
Leg To Stand On (Free)
Trucker Hat (Free)
Loyal Stead (950)
Breaker One-Niner (750)
Hundred-Mile Coffee (600)
SUPER TRUCK SUPER TRUCK (100)
Grappling Hook (0)

Well. On the plus side-I guess I'm the first to have found out just where that black hole in that one Dr. Who episode leads to. I can hear the furious roars of TruckSatan from all the way over here. It could be worse. At least it's not TruckLucifer. Truckcifer?

On the downside, it seems being an an omnipresent expanse of eternal flame is technically something that benefits mobility, so-I seem to have been locked into a regular person-joten. Note to self: Ask regular Odin whether TruckOdin exists or not once I get out of here. But fortunately, synchronicity waves technically arent.

Anyway, as any good clustertrucker knows there is no such thing as bad traffic. Vehicles colliding into other vehicles just gives you a little more landing place.

And here we go. Everything's just sort of piling into everything else, while I skip over the top, activate SUPER TRUCK and SUPER TRUCK SUPER my way over to wallrun off that one wall, fire up the ol' First Excellency to shimmy past that flipping truck, feel the ground fall under my feat and TRUCK SUPER TRUCK my way into the parallel lane of trucks.

All the while holding up this one friendly truck with my own two hands, which I will use to pole vault over the finish line. Because that's what two best friends are for: To enable sick backflips, right?

>>51558086
I've a feeling most of what I like isn't what you'd like, so-let's go with Knights of Sidonia since it's the most straightforward Nihei manga I know of.

Unless it turns out you enjoy horror. In which case-Franken Fran, Oyasumi Punpun, Monster and anything by Junji Ito.
>>
>>51558361
You leave and stay gone
>>
>>51558180
Just watching gameplay of it and it looks pretty insane. I definitely want to play it.
>>
File: IMG_8776.jpg (168KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8776.jpg
168KB, 627x885px
>>51558296
>>51558306
Thats awesome. Thanks a bunch Val! I was really interested in knowing just what happens when certain companions get fused with me, like Doomguy or Kumagawa. Seriously this is a great jump.
>>
>>51558396
Don't let him get to you, anon.
>>
File: 1425441665494.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425441665494.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>51558180
>That post-jump Unlimited Truck Works
This is now my favorite attack, I don't even care if it helps me, or not. I'm going to open every important fight with this.

Gilgamesh calling me a mongrel? Trucks.

Aizen just as planned? Trucks.

Is there anything that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Trucks.

Edward offended my delicate sensibilities by sparkling? Honk, honk, motherfucker!
>>
>>51558346
Then you should clarify that in the jump, because right now it reads like it's mandatory. Also, I'm still for the price reduction, because compared to the past version that gave us the potential to become as strong as Lucifer or Judgement, it seems kind weak, powerlevel wise at least. Thematically it's pretty neat though.
>>
>>51556644
You stop having to do that as a Vasto Lorde.
>>
>>51558418
Didn't he clarify it gave that same effect as the old one, plus this new one though? I don't think it should be reduced in price when it does everything and more. Not increasing the price already stretches things a bit.
>>
>>51558381
I told Ancilla to hit me with the stupidest series of questions imaginable, and they'd take my answers off Skype and put them into the FAQ.

It was also 3 in the morning.
>>
>>51558379
Either buy Hybrid or don't take any demon perks then.

>>51558418
>>51558450
I'm letting people interpret the power level. So depending on how you view it Judgements curb stomp could be either a special ability that let's her put the smack down on assholes that deserve it or her general physical prowess.
>>
>>51557531
>According to the Author of DBZM every race has a peak of power they can possess, Gohan is at that at all times so he has no need for those forms which would just be a waste of energy for him.
So you can't get stronger than the Mystic form? Since that's the peak of you power.
>>
>>51558509
Well the jumpmaker has said you can anyway so I guess the perk makes you the only one who can grow stronger from that point.
>>
>>51558410
>Edward offended my delicate sensibilities
SB?
>>
>>51558450
>>51558490
Well, not really. The peak is the same, but to reach it you need to dedicate yourself to a particular archetype or theme, so its utility is far reduced.

Anyway, just clarify that the change of personality is up to the jumper and it's fine.
>>
>>51558410
Apply sting to one of the trucks and use it as a melee weapon for the rest of the fight.
>>
>>51558526
Nah, I don't even have an account. I just skim SB now and then so I can spot the cross-site shitposting bait, and so I'll have a heads up if they're about to post something stupid here.
>>
>>51557688
>But the other half is her childhood friend.
Wouldn't stop Bulma. At one point in the Namek saga she comments how she's noticed how much of a man Goku is now and regrets not hooking up with him.
>>
>>51557688
>>51558648
Bulma was always a slut, and years of dating a Yamcha are not likely to make one picky about things.
>>
>>51557845
You're really insistent on your headcanons. Annoying person.
>>
>>51558144
LSSJ is canon now, at least in her universe. Broly fans should be at least a little happy.
>>
>>51558701
I had some mistaken information anon, I corrected myself with sources here >>51558252.
>>
File: fucking power levels.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fucking power levels.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>51558669
Poor Yamcha, he was my favorite character back in the old DB days.
>>
>>51558338
>>51558363
>>51558288
His power level is maximum.
>>
>>51558743
Yamcha a shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POBHsZXe3UA
>>
>>51558303
Did his ship get sunk?
>>
>>51558743
Did you know there's a badass cyborg Yamcha in Multiverse?
>>
File: IMG_0415.jpg (58KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0415.jpg
58KB, 540x396px
So RWBY Vol 4 ended.

Ren fucks up the centaur grimm. Juane's sword can turn into a great sword if kept in sheath. _WBY & RNJR are meeting up in Mistral. Qrow survives the poison & Oz is back as Oscar. Apparently this isn't a new thing, as Qrow is glad to have Oz back and isn't least bit phased by Oscar asking for his cane back.

New volume coming later this year.
>>
>>51558743
He has his own spinoff now about a guy reincarnated as Yamcha who goes on a mission not to suck.
>>
>>51558769
Really? That sounds cool. But I'm still willing to bet he doesn't make it past the first round.

>>51558798
That's news to me. Link?
>>
>>51558814
>But I'm still willing to bet he doesn't make it past the first round.
Correct, he forfeits a sure win as part of his efforts to give Genocide 18 a redemption arc.
>>
>>51558814
http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP02PLUS00005918_57
>>
File: 0989.png (115KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
0989.png
115KB, 600x848px
>>51558827
She may be an evil monster, but she is cute.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51553932
That's kinda the point of LoT part2. My rule in that case was mostly about "survive the god damn orks". Buy more broadly speaking Justice is a fair ruler when he runs a city/nation/world. He actively attempts to care for the community and attempts to get them involved in helping one another.

>>51554219
>Making a living being
>Wrong
No. No it is not. Hell I've introduced species I really like to other settings before. Like Hork-Bajir, though I make them a bit smarter than canonical ones.

>>51555767
Ja. That's a good portion of my interactions with the benefactor, they like to mess with me/trip me up.

>>51556297
I would love you forever if you made a Dominions jump.

>>51558303
I said a few threads back, "Nora is Best Girl and I like her, but if they derail the Nora/Ren ship with a cheap death I'm gonna be pissed".
There are reasons I didn't chase after Nora in the RWBY jump, despite Nora being awesome.
>>
>>51558868
Indeed, I intend to help with the whole redemption thing and then waifu her.
>>
So then. Angel or Demon?
>>
>>51558891
Nay, we are but men
>>
>>51558891
Both. Harem perks bro.
>>
>>51558891
Why not both?
>>
File: angeleyes.jpg (90KB, 564x508px) Image search: [Google]
angeleyes.jpg
90KB, 564x508px
>>51558891
>>
>>51558827
Well, she a cute robofu, if a bit psycho. Good for him.
>>51558829
Damn moonrune site isn't working for me, but I did find a translation on YT, it looks like it could be fun.
>>
File: U0VEBB5Z.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
U0VEBB5Z.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>51558891
>he has to ask
>>
>>51558891
Fallen Angels. Does that count as both?
>>
>>51558891
Demons are scum, so angel of course.
>>
>>51558891
Yes, except in the settings where they suck, then no.
>>
Now that I'm not distracted with an LFR full of fuck-ups:

>>51558216
>>51558218
>>51558356

The only reason it made it this far was because of three chucklefucks contributing. And those chucklefucks are amazing people.

>>51558403
It's pretty fantastic, not gonna lie.

>>51558388
Quick note on your build: Highway to Hell requires taking The Longest Road first.

Beyond that, the only question I have for you - what design is your Trucker Hat.

>>51558410
... Man. This is why I missed this place on occasion.

The utterly goofy and ridiculous shenanigans.

I hope the second reward's also up to snuff?
>>
>>51559007
>>
File: RWBY-Nuckelavee.png (200KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
RWBY-Nuckelavee.png
200KB, 640x360px
>>51558786
Nuckelavee grimm. Because it has a horse's head too, and no humanoid legs.
Dose rubber-band arms and whirlwind attack, tho
>>
>>51558180
>The One-Armed Anon
Wow, and somehow it's actually not shit.
>>
>>51559052
I like that we're seeing Grimm with more varied abilities. For the first three volumes the Nevermore was the only one of them that wasn't a pure melee combatant.
>>
Couple of questions.

What is Lunar shapeshifting like when it comes to the human form?

How powerful is Morrigan from Darkstalkers?
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51559027
Whoops. Aw truck, this is gonna be a long clustertruck.

Drawbacks: Where the Blacktop Ends, Jerky Jalopy, Shut Up & Drive, Midnight Highway, Racin' the Red Lights, Trouble on the Turnpike, Highway to Hell, The Longest Road (1400)

Truckin' USA! (Free)
Leg To Stand On (1300)
Trucker Hat (Free)
Trucker Flip (1100)
Loyal Stead (950)
Breaker One-Niner (750)
Hundred-Mile Coffee (600)
SUPER TRUCK SUPER TRUCK (100)
Grappling Hook (0)

Also, the first syllable of my name. Which means the hat is constantly on fire, but still technically succeeds at keeping the sun out of my eyes.

By blocking it with fire.
>>
>>51559027
>the second reward
Most definitely. I just already have a few ways of doing that. Although, none of them have quite as much style as traveling The Grand Highway.
>>51559122
Like having your brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.

Strong enough to bitchslap 69 wizards at once.
>>
how strong does an attack has to be to seriously hurt someone with Avalon?2
>>
>>51559230
From Fate? I think theoretically speaking attack power is meaningless before it.
>>
>>51559230
Strong enough to smash their brain.
>>
>>51558180
Do sensory perks count as assisting in mobility? What about enhanced dexterity or perfect awareness of your body?
>>
>>51559102
I agree, most Grimm shown seem to rely only on Zerg rushing their enemies with superior numbers which almost never works out.

The Grimm need more credible feets so that audience thinks of them as more than just the canon fodder enemies that literally every hunter can strike down in the hundreds.

BUT relating to jumpchain how would you guys design your Grimm if you took the Abyssal semblance?
>>
>>51559122
>What is Lunar shapeshifting like when it comes to the human form?
You shapeshift into a specific human form you've learned, same as any shape.

Which you learn by killing a human and tasting their blood, or with the refinement knacks, by knocking them unconscious or having sex with 'em.

There's a knack to shapeshift your hair length and clothes to whatever you want when you take the form, as well as one to genderbend your forms.

And a few more to also take their Fate and a tiny bit their skills. And also a charm to access their memories.

It's generally the same as animal forms.
>>
>>51559272
Does shapeshfting cost Essence? What are knacks? Are they like Lunar-specific Charms?
>>
>>51558881
>I didn't chase after Nora
Oh you didn't? I thought you did. Okay, I'll stop then.
>>
>>51559272
Do you have any pictures of how Adjourn looks in her semi human form I can't any of her
>>
>>51559307
Way back when I noticed how RWBY is made of characters who are based on Fairy Tales, Mythology, Legend, etc.
Then I noticed there was no Gaston.
So I spent 10 years as the Gaston-expy, all for my own amusement. I even "chased" after Worst Girl for the sake of the joke.
>>
File: 1475287112277.png (598KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475287112277.png
598KB, 1280x720px
>>51559356
>worst girl

Okay now we have to fight. How is this the only picture I have of her?
>>
File: 126031001046.png (37KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126031001046.png
37KB, 700x700px
>>51559272
>Does shapeshfting cost Essence?
Yes. A single mote for your human and animal true forms, five motes for your warform, and three motes for all other forms.

This is only a cost to change though, when you're in the form you don't need to commit essence to sustain it.

>What are knacks? Are they like Lunar-specific Charms?
Pretty much. They're the shapeshifting refinement powers, which Lunars have in addition to Charms.

They let you take different shapes, instead of only the starting animal forms. And allow you to do some other tricks like appearance tweaks, genderbending, shapeshifting faster, and melding into the ground.

>>51559355
I don't have any, no.

I could try to find some, but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>51559265
If it doesn't allow you to skip huge swathes of the Gauntlet with no effort, it's allowed in. Sensory perks would just be of use in navigation, while enhanced dexterity and bodily awareness would be more for the actual clustertrucking, making it easier but still requiring effort in the long run.
>>
>>51559287
Shapeshifting does cost Essence, but very little. And Knacks are kind of a cludged-together rule to keep shapeshifting a Lunars-only thing so that Eclipsoids (Eclipse, Moonshadow and Fiend castes) can't acquire it with their ability to learn other Exalteds' Charms. They're technically not Charms, so those abilities don't let you learn them. In the end it just makes Lunars' statblocks more clunky. Ironically, they'd later come up with a Charm keyword, "Native", that prevents anyone but the people who were meant to learn that charm from learning it. Despite this being a good way to simplify the Knack issue, the Scroll of Errata doesn't turn Knacks into Native Charms. Seems a bit silly to me.
>>
>>51559379
Because I keep posting it at appropriate moments.
>>
File: Zenbu17.jpg (66KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu17.jpg
66KB, 800x532px
>>51559379
Because you dont have an entire folder dedicated to following twitter artists who draw your waifu
>>
>>51559265
I'd design them looking like the more normal Grimm, but having unexpected upgrades. Beowulves that explode when you kill them so that them swarming you is a bigger threat, Deathstalkers that can shoot lasers from their tails so that keeping your distance isn't viable, King Taijitus that can shed their skin to make briefly-lived copies and make tracking the heads even harder.
>>
>>51558730

... I wonder if it would be wise to try waifuing her once we learn more about her in Super?
>>
>>51559384
Is your strength reduced to body-mod levels, or even less? For the strength and height of your jumping.
>>
>>51559379
Literally the worst girl.
At least Yang has a massive rack to make up for being a shit. Blake doesn't even have that.
>>
>>51559379
She is. She has both an unlikable personality and the worst character design of any of the main cast.
>>
>>51559449
For jumping, strength is lowered to body-mod. Punch the trucks all you want though, that's still viable.
>>
File: youcouldhavegiventheD.png (1MB, 680x494px) Image search: [Google]
youcouldhavegiventheD.png
1MB, 680x494px
>>51559448
>I wonder if it would be wise to try waifuing her
The hell does wisdom have to do with anything? Don't let your dreams be memes. JUST GIVE IT!
>>
File: JC10.jpg (335KB, 1920x804px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.jpg
335KB, 1920x804px
>>51559265
I didn't take the Abyssals semblance, but if I did-well, a big shadow monster seems really impractical on several levels. I'd try to make them really small instead, so they're both harder to hit and blend in easier. Make them smaller than insects. Also drastically increase their ability to coordinate in packs, and their metabolism. Focus everything on speed, durability, bite strength, regeneration and rate of reproduction; throw in asexual budding or something while I'm at it so the Grimm can form into swarms. Finally I'd make it so they could puppet the bodies of defeated foes since aura's a pretty valuable source of energy.

So yes, basically the Vashta Nerada

>>51559462
...who even is the "best" girl in RWBY? Some days you guys make it sound like there are only varying degrees of worst girl.

>>51559255
>>51559230
Brain or heart, technically. IIRC the nasusplanation is that the core of a person's soul is in their brain/heart though, so stuff that directly targets a soul may or may not bypass it as well depending on the buffness of the attack. It's been a while since I've checked that pary, though.

Alternatively, an 7th or higher dimensional attack or a supernatural force that can reasonably be said to surpass the True Magics. It's worth noting that certain really nasty conceptual attacks like Gae Bolg or a charged Ea, while SURVIVEABLE, will leave Avalon's owner injured for a bit while the phantasm finishes healing you.
>>
Can I import Stasis Pod companions as capital c Companions? That is, granting them perks and backgrounds in new Jumps?
>>
>>51559634
In my homerule, that's the only way to do so.
>>
>>51559634
In general I believe that the consensus is yes, but it doesn't change them from pod companion to normal companion.
>>
>>51559634
Yes, but they remain Pod People. You can't free up a pod this way.
>>
>>51559634
>granting them perks and backgrounds in new Jumps
Yes, but they still count as pod people, as in they still need the pod to follow you.
>>
>>51559615
Shouldn't Gae Bolg or Ea be able to destroy the brain or heart?
>>
>>51558180
CLUSTERTRUCK
> SUPER TRUCK SUPER TRUCK [-500CP]
> Truckin’ USA [Get a Freebie!]
> Leg To Stand On [Got a Tempjob!]
> Trucker Hat [Get a Freebie!]
> Rickety Jetpack [-50CP]
> Grappling Hook [-100CP]
> Midnight Highway [+50CP]
> Where The Blacktop Ends [+50CP]
> Dashboard Melting [+50CP]
> Shut Up & Drive [+100CP]
> Burma Shave [+100CP]
> I Hit The Road and the Road Hit Back [+300CP]

Superhot is basically easy mode. That is probably why it's so expensive. Between it and the Grappling Hook, this almost becomes more of a puzzle game. The jetpack is used more for last minute jump adjustments, followed by a brief admonishment of "well, shit."

I am in a tremendous amount of pain.

My favorite parts were oddly the points where I could just stand on top of the truck and wait for it to take me places. Thanks to Superhot, these lasted quite awhile, but were kindof boring.

I often used my hair or tails for balance, occasionally ripped up or transmuted parts of trucks to walk atop of, and at one point attempted to punch through the windshield and drive a truck while standing on its hood, which caused it to swerve erratically off a bridge and then explode.

It also took me a couple tries to get used to the physics of grappling, jetpacking, and jumping while moving at incredible speeds, which lead to a few instances of slamming into the side of a truck or toppling one over.

>>
>>51559658
>>51559663
>>51559671
>>51559675
Okay, that's what I thought. Just wasn't sure if the Stasis Pod made them like, living equipment or something. Part of the Warehouse. Thanks.
>>
>>51559615
>there are only varying degrees of worst girl.
Now you're getting it. It's a sliding scale of Worst RWBY

For the record, Phyrra is least-worst.
>>
>>51559272
>You shapeshift into a specific human form you've learned, same as any shape.
>Which you learn by killing a human and tasting their blood, or with the refinement knacks, by knocking them unconscious or having sex with 'em.
>There's a knack to shapeshift your hair length and clothes to whatever you want when you take the form, as well as one to genderbend your forms.

Can you mix and match human forms?
>>
>>51559720
Jaune is best girl. Even Tyrian agrees, and he hates everyone not named Salem.
>>
>>51559769
Can't argue with that logic.
On the other hand, that would mean stealing him from Phyrra, and that's just not volleyball.
On the third hand, banging Phyrra means stealing her from Weiss. Decisions decisions.
>>
>>51559821
The correct solution is to shove everyone into Ruby's harem, and join in yourself.
>>
File: 126031412959.png (39KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126031412959.png
39KB, 700x700px
>>51559750
Nope. You might be able to get some mutations based on specific human forms in others, but Lunars do not mix and match /any/ forms.
>>
File: Shopkeeper-Chan.png (121KB, 310x620px) Image search: [Google]
Shopkeeper-Chan.png
121KB, 310x620px
>>51559769
>forgetting actual Best Girl.
>>
>>51559931
Too young.

Damn pedos.
>>
>>51559849
Ironically, this means that Alchemicals are actually far better at shapeshifting into human forms than Lunars are. They can do specific people or freeform. They can't turn into animals, though.
>>
>>51559702
>occasionally ripped up or transmuted parts of trucks to walk atop of
Nah, but you can't do that. It says nothing that would help mobility, and it lists "web-slinging" as invalid, so that would probably count as well.
>>
>>51559961
The only reason lunars turn into animals is because they love beastiality.
>>
>>51559846
Eh, Ruby doesn't really tickle my pickle. Not even S4 Ruby.
>>
>>51559382
Does Chimera-shifting cost motes?
>>
File: photo.png (90KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
90KB, 308x308px
>>51560075
Hm. But in the FAQ it says you CAN form platforms beneath your feet to double jump indefinitely?
Which is probably a thing I can do, actually, but I thought "using truck parts to get to other trucks" sounded cooler.
Although that also sounds kindof weird, because I'm pretty sure temporary platforms don't count as "truck", and the jump says the only thing you can stand on is "truck".
Although that's also not what happens in the game, since in the game you can very clearly stand on falling objects and the like, as long as you never touch the actual ground.

I also didn't web sling. I used tails and hair to maintain balance. It's, like, using hands for balance, except you have more of them. Just imagine me gripping onto the top of a truck with my everything while screaming and that's what happened.
Unless you mean the grappler? But that's a thing you buy, so I think it would be exempt.

So I guess there are a lot of questions to be had about exactly what powers are allowed here.
>>
>>51560124
I was going to say Ruby(or your waifu of choice here), but then I realized that none of the others seem to be the sort to have a harem, as where Ruby really strikes me as the sort.
>>
>>51560075
>>51560189
Fukken. I really shoulda clarified that thing as a post-jump mechanic, not in-jump. My bad.

Honestly, the big thing is trying to avoid things that cheese the whole damn thing. I'm trying to be hands off with this, but it looks like I'm gonna have to ask Ancilla to add an "examples" page for the Q&A.

Again, sorry.
>>
File: 12603152268.png (38KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
12603152268.png
38KB, 700x700px
>>51559961
Well, yeah, Alchemicals are better at /looking/ like other people. Just like Solars/Abyssals and Infernals are better at it with their disguise charms.

But they don't actually take other people's forms like Lunars do, with their Physical Attributes, other stuff like memories and fate, and all.

So it's a matter of what you want from it.

Using shapeshifting as a disguise is almost always worse than just taking the form of a fly or something anyway.

>>51560172
Depends on what Chimera Knacks you're using.

All of the decribed stuff except for the regen costs motes, yes.
>>
Would it be reasonable to assume that a someone with Narnia Witchcraft would be able to manipulate the classical elements on a basic level? A handful of fire, a pitcherful of water, a gust of wind, some dust?
>>
File: eruption dog.jpg (1MB, 1247x1258px) Image search: [Google]
eruption dog.jpg
1MB, 1247x1258px
>>51558891
Titan. Primordial fire is one hell of a drug.

Though I often get along with angels in the worlds that uphold the gift of Will rather than tyrannical demiurges.
>>
File: vlcsnap-99984.png (325KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-99984.png
325KB, 704x396px
>>51560248
Oh, okay! Sorry if I was confused.

... the in-jump purchases work just fine, though, right? Because Grappling Hook + Super Truck is actually the crux of my strategy here, more than anything else.

I mean, it'd be pretty easy to say, "Oh, well then I guess I don't do that then" with all the other stuff, because that's just there for wacky jumper funtimes.
But that particular combo was really how I saw myself making it through most of the game, and if it doesn't work, then I'll actually have to think of something else.

I just want to feel like we're on the same page here.
>>
>>51560340
Everything else is fine, yes. The alchemy bits I'm honestly having to ponder on as they're kind've an outlier, but everything else is okay.
>>
>>51558881
>I would love you forever if you made a Dominions jump.
Sorry I was just asking. I don't have the basic skills necessary to make a good jump.
>>
>>51559615
>varying degrees of worst girl.

Pretty much. For all that it can be oddly fun to watch, the writing is strictly amateur-grade.
>>
>>51560307
But can my Lunar companion waifus give themselves fluffy ears and tails?
>>
File: Luna_Grin.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Grin.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>51560784
Of course! They could even switch out the kinds of fluffy ears and tails depending on what you'd like that day.
>>
File: Inner demons.jpg (86KB, 515x389px) Image search: [Google]
Inner demons.jpg
86KB, 515x389px
Have you ever had a moment when you wanted to kill everyone in a setting?
>>
>>51560803
Yay! Now we can orgies filled with fluffy tails.
>>
File: 1449469731181.jpg (52KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449469731181.jpg
52KB, 800x600px
>>51558891
Demon Souls
>>
>>51560897
There are few problems that can't be solved with Fiendfyre.
>>
>>51560897
Not really though that's mainly because I'm super apathetic towards most things.
>>
>>51560803
out of curiosity, would you mind if we rule that if we didnt take our lunar mate in infernals, the exaltation we get in lunar is our bondmate shard?
>>
>>51560897
Commoragh. I would have felt it in Elfen Lied and Black Bullet, but there were a few people in both settings that I actually cared about, but I definitely felt it Commoragh. That place was given a one way trip to oblivion.
>>
>>51560969
>That place was given a one way trip to oblivion.
How did you manage that?
>>
>>51560979
Well, during the Commoragh jump, I brought in the Asgard to eradicate each part of the Dark City, using Dimensional Travel perks like Doormaker and 2nd True Magic to reach every part of it, since parts of it are in different parts of the Webway, as I recall. I then used the mini Afterlives from Actraiser to contain the souls to make sure that Slaanesh didn't get any of them.
>>
Right, gotta ask you guys for a favor. Phantom hourglass is a direct sequel to wind waker, but I've never played it.

Please list a few things from it you want the see in the wind waker jump.
>>
File: 12768272576.jpg (78KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
12768272576.jpg
78KB, 800x800px
>>51560914
Yay!

>>51560968
You'd need to take the continuity drawback (because otherwise you'd be bonded to a different continuity's Lunar), but otherwise I don't mind at all.

...You might end up getting a bond to yourself the moment you look into a mirror though. Not sure how that would work.
>>
>>51561071

eh I just dont want to deal with a potentially annoying Solar bond if I can help it.

but speaking of continuity if we have multiple visits in Exalted we can choose which one I presume?
>>
>>51561056
a water Temple we can deploy to stall our enemies.
>>
File: 126032024422.png (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
126032024422.png
79KB, 700x700px
>>51561144
>eh I just dont want to deal with a potentially annoying Solar bond if I can help it.
That's fair enough.

Though keep in mind Creation is pretty damn big, and Solars don't usually travel /that/ much. It's pretty likely you'll never meet them anyway, especially in just 10 years.

>but speaking of continuity if we have multiple visits in Exalted we can choose which one I presume?
I don't see why not. So, sure, you can.
>>
>>51561056

Phantom Knights
>>
>>51561056
A boat. A paddle steamer with a cannon. And a salvage arm.
Cyclone Slate fast travel system.
Obligatory fairy companion HEY LISTEN.
>>
Would Doctor Doom be interested in me unlocking his potential via the DBM perk and teaching him how to use Ki?
>>
>>51561276
Why would you do that?
>>
Where I should go after DBM If I promise too Buu that if he surrender I will take him to world where he will have many worthy opponents ?
>>
>>51561276
Yes. Doom seeks all forms of power and control of all forms of power. He is already an accomplished martial artist. In his own miniseries the guy kills a lion with his bare hands in a single strike (then skins it and makes clothing because he was naked at the time).
Yeah Doom would go for the potential unlocking and Ki. Most likely then altering his armor so that it increases his abilities with Ki because he is Doom.
>>
>>51561388
DC, Marvel, or Worm; then hide in your warehouse with popcorn. However it goes it would be a good show.
>>
>>51561397
More Buu-level opponents than in Dragon Ball? /Maybe/ Marvel or DC.
>>
>>51561388
Xianxia.
>>
>>51561397
>>51561551

and this is the point where we might want a Bastard! jump.
>>
>>51560897
In Hunter x Hunter, I had weird memories of being born from the Ant Queen as a prodigy, and then rather than stay and guide the rest, instead moving out into the world to learn more of it.
I wouldn't say that I was a "pacifist", or even "good", but among the ants I was the most outright benign, wanting to see if there was a way to interact with the world beyond simple food and genetic material.
I "woke up" in Heavens Arena, just as a fight came onscreen. It was interesting. Being new to the world, both in terms of my origin birth and a jumper, I thought it looked like fun and games. So I stayed, and studied other fighters, and even fought a bit.

But the thing about that world is... it's all about strength. If you're strong you can do whatever you want. There are assassins and monsters. There's a pretty substantial body count in the series, and to most people it's just a case of "oh well".
That's just how it is.

I became disillusioned.
And then, one day I found out the Chimera Ants had been wiped out.
They weren't exactly "benign", but they weren't unintelligent. To find out they'd been completely crushed as if they were bugs came as a shock.
There were few survivors. Those few that were flocked to me of all people for guidance.

I felt helpless, and I wanted to lash out.
... but I wasn't strong enough.

From that day on, I trained to protect the few that survived.
And I hated every minute of it.

Hisoka still teases me to this day.
>>
>>51561577
Rule 1
>>
>>51561601
yes I know
though I dont think I would help my case if my first jump is one with a more ridiculous escalation than DBZ ever had
>>
>>51561656
I thought it was low solar system level at most?

Anyway, just do it competently. As of DBM we have a jump that lets you start out powerful enough to blow up a good chunk of a galaxy.
>>
>>51561685
Not him, but it's easily universe-level at the end.
>>
>>51561702
Seriously? What kind of setting is this?
>>
>>51561702
Oh. Damn. Still, you can get that if you take the Super drawback and train your ass off. Or go to Generic Xianxia for an eternity or two.

So make people start lower and work for their power?
>>
>>51561735
it starts out as a D&D inspired medieval world with lots of heavy metal shoutouts and inspirations. Then in true heavy metal fashion demon hordes and the devil get involved. really just image the most metal album cover that you know as the setting
>>
>>51561702
As long as people aren't getting Seraph levels just by purchases, it should be fine.

Dispel Bound alone would make the jump worth it.

It's basically the perfect defense and escalates with you. Meaning that one that is weaker than you will never be able to hurt you, and the ones that are will still have a thought time to do it.

>>51561685
Well, you would need to go Super to do that. Even Kid Buu 'supposed' destroying of the universe involved him blowing up all the planets/solar systems one by one, and eventually reaching the Supreme Kai's planet.
>>
>>51561735
Metal Covers: The Manga.
>>
File: arshes nei.jpg (130KB, 1000x875px) Image search: [Google]
arshes nei.jpg
130KB, 1000x875px
>>51561735
>>51561805
And boobs.
>>
>>51561884
Those boobs look interesting, tell me more.
>>
>>51561913
I'm pretty sure that's the main bad-ass's adopted daughter.
>>
>>51561884
...That clothing, though.
>>
File: Requien Vampire Knight.jpg (4MB, 3942x2835px) Image search: [Google]
Requien Vampire Knight.jpg
4MB, 3942x2835px
>>51561882
>>51561805
Not a manga, but if you're looking for metal covers in each page, you should take a look at this.
>>
>>51561882

For those that dont know that on the left is the MC called DARK SCHNEIDER

When faced with a fire immune efreet what does he do?
CAst a flame spell(called Exodus ofc) hot enough to burn through the efreets immunity of course! this is very early story wise by the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZXR7wrL3Hw
>>
>>51562000
>gets naked
That's how you know some serious magic is about to happen.
>>
>>51561937
I'm waiting for a jump there just so I can give them the Commorragh treatment.
>>
>>51562019
Clothes are expensive, you don't want them being burned.
>>
>>51561937
Funny, while the upper half was still all that was loaded, I at first thought that was a stylized interpretation of Final Fantasy 9.
>>
>>51562041
I guess it's the magical equivalent of taking off your shirt before brawling?
>>
>>51561913
Dark elf lightning swordmage she'sadoptedsoit'stotallynotincest boobs.
>>
>>51562036
Extreme use of friendship perks?
>>
>>51561702
You could potentially achieve that level in DBM if you took the Super drawback and went back to an early divergence point so you can train like a fucking madman for millions of years. Of course it would come with the issue of having to fight bullshit like Beerus and Whis to finish the jump but it's theoretically possible if you go back to an early enough divergence point and train your ass off for a long, long time.

If you reach Whis level then there's not much in existence that can beat you in terms of raw power. You're looking at destroying the fucking universe simply as a result of not holding back.
>>
>>51562064
>Go Super Drawback
>Get that perk from Generic XIanxia that forces people to teach you
>Get Gohan's leven and Saiyan/cell's race
>Get some kind of Time Room for your training with Whiis

There, you will hit the universe buster level in no time before the tournament.
>>
>>51562064
Or, since Broly's power can apparently endlessly escalate as long as he's pissed and transformed, just go Majin and eat him while he's frozen.
>>
>>51562103
Question.

What do you guys even use galaxy/universe busters for, anyways?
>>
File: venom01.png (445KB, 480x770px) Image search: [Google]
venom01.png
445KB, 480x770px
in Bastard the MCs favourite spell is called Venom.
It looks like this
>>
>>51562160
What do you use your galaxy-sized super robot for?

Multiversal dick measuring.
>>
>>51562160
Same reason you need a ship that's bigger than a galaxy: cosmic dick measuring.
>>
File: 1164.png (207KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1164.png
207KB, 600x848px
Actually, Beerus and Whis are a thing in Multiverse.
>>
>>51562160
Being even a slight distraction to some of the worst beings in the multi-verse.
>>
File: IMG_8780.jpg (109KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8780.jpg
109KB, 480x400px
>>51561857
>Dispel Bound
That would be so cool to have, I'd be more interested in the Dragon Mecha.
>>
>>51562204
Mecha are shit.
>>
last one from me:
the eariler mentioned Dispel Bound as described by TVtropes:

"Nigh Invulnerable: You need some serious firepower to take down even mid-ranked Angels/Devils. Then there's the title character himself, who took this trope and ran a triathlon with it. His primary means of defense seems to be a shield spell called "Dispel Bound", which produces a number of shields to block any attack aimed at him. Each shield can take up to the force of a nuclear blast before breaking. And they can only be targeted one at a time. And they auto-regen. And he can repair them manually at positively absurd speeds. And in the unlikely event that you manage to get through that, you have to deal with his durability which allows him to take attacks that can destroy galaxies. And should you somehow manage to pierce these defenses, he possesses obscenely powerful healing abilities (of the sort that makes Wolverine look like a girl scout) and finally, he still can't be killed unless you destroy his body, spirit and soul in three different dimensions at the same time. What's truly scary is that there are people powerful enough to accomplish this (such as the Dragon Knight that killed him in the Back Story)."
>>
>>51562177
>>51562180
>not using your ship to engineer the birth of universes
Plebs.
>>
File: Linacasting.jpg (113KB, 1000x675px) Image search: [Google]
Linacasting.jpg
113KB, 1000x675px
>>51562236
This sounds like a job for the Giga Slave!
>>
>>51562281
actually something like the Lord of Nightmares would be right at home as an enemy in the later stages of the manga
>>
>>51562062
No. Leaving the jump with a philosopher's stone the size of a small house.
>>
Actually, does Buu count as a demon? Could you gain his power with Devil Soul from Fairy Tail?
>>
>>51561937
Is that that really edgy comic book about Hell? Something about metric fucktons of rape was all I remember people saying about it.
>>
>>51562160
Destroying galaxies/universes that have offended me, obviously.
>>
>>51562306
Are any of them infinitely powerful cosmic reality-warping omnipotents whose subconscious thoughts and whimsies give birth to multiverses and whose presence is powerful enough to accidentally burn up and disintegrate the fabric of reality and unravel the universe simply by poking a metaphorical finger into it to see what's inside?
>>
>>51562358
The MC is literally a Nazi vampire in Hell.
>>
>>51562334
Yes. He's a Primordial Demon from the dawn of time. Dunno if Devil Soul would work on him, though. Probably not.
>>
>>51562334
Kid Buu is pure chaos with a little evil thrown in. He isn't a demon.
>>
>>51562369
I should probably mention that capital G God is a character in the manga?
>>
What would you say are the creatures with the most interesting abilities? Not most powerful, just novel and unusual things that would be hard to find elsewhere. I'm considering taking Fusion for my Power Suit in the Metroid jump, and I don't want to waste it on just a power boost.
>>
>>51562409
So no, then.
>>
>>51562369
>whose presence is powerful enough to accidentally
>accidentally

So she's not omnipotent, is what you're saying.
>>
>>51562383
Alrighty then.

Though, to be fair, that premise isn't too far off from GHQ and it's not really edgy.

>>51562412
I think Galvanic Mechamorphs are pretty neat-o.
>>
>>51562412
Some of the creatures from HP.
Pokemon, obviously.
>>
>>51562412
Krogans have a liquid-state nervous system.
It's structurally similar to a vascular system, and has electroconductive fluid flowing through it.
So if you broke their spine, they'd leak a little fluid, but get right back up.
Also, pain doesn't inhibit their ability to think and move.
Not to mention all the backup organs and prodigious healing speed.

But that's a deathworld species for you.
>>
>>51562412
Most interesting abilities aren't genetically-based. So good luck finding something worthwhile that isn't a pure power boost. Maybe try X-Men?
>>
>>51562409
>>51562441
Ladies, ladies, you're both shit.
>>
>>51562441
>omnipotence is omniscience
The Lord of Nightmares didn't initially realize that she had created the Slayers multiverse because it was so small compared to her that she didn't know about it until people started pulling her into it.
>>
>>51562412
Digimon, Kaijin (monsters) from Kamen Rider, Cactuars, some of the evil races from Overlord.
>>
>>51562198
Yeah, but they don't participate and they never intervine in any universe. The tournament it's like 10-15 years after what should have been Battle of Gods.

The 0 point drawback ensures that they will participate in the tournament and that Super Continuity and all of its universes exist and participate as well.
>>51562236
Dispel Bound scales with your own power. If you're weak, it won't do anything. If you're surviving nuclear blast with Dispel Bound, they probably didn't do much to you anyway.
>>
>>51562478
Huh. I didn't know that.

I mean, the backup organs and healing I knew, but the rest's pretty neat.
>>
>>51562469
>I think Galvanic Mechamorphs are pretty neat-o.
True, but "fuses with and enhances technology" is something that another option in Metroid (that costs the same) offers. Kind of redundant. Though I suppose Ben 10 in general would be a good thing to look into.

>>51562477
Oh, Pokemon, I didn't think about that. They'd be good. Yeah, that's a smart idea. Thanks.

>>51562478
That also sounds cool. Probably wouldn't be as useful for armor since there would still be little old non-redundant me underneath it, but it would have its benefits all the same.

>>51562505
Kamen Rider Kaijin, yes, there are a lot of those that are biological in origin. The majority, I'd say, actually. Another good idea.

Alright, thanks, anons. I'll look into these.
>>
>>51562511
well true that though I seem to remember that it had alot of misc. uses as well? It has been a while so I might be mixing spells
>>
>>51562511
Buti it would protect you from endless varieties of hax, also there are same beings who are physically frail depite having vast power.
>>
>>51562544
Yeah. Krogans are cool. Did you know that the designers actually based their faces on bats, not lizards? The reptilian bits were a consequence of adding the armor plates, changed the overall feel of the design.
>>
>>51562504
Tbh senpai, if you're literally omnipotent, you should be able to make yourself omniscient.
>>
>>51562412
I really like Symbiotes from the Symbiote Jump, they can do some cool shit if you can get down to Femto-Scale stuff. They can do some real bullshit, especially if you suped them up with better technology.
>>
>>51562546
Oh well. I know nothing about Metroid beyond hot bounty hunter chick in power armor and space pirate dragon.

Ben 10 does have aliens with cool powers though, yeah.
>>
>downloads FE Heroes.
>plays a few levels.

It's a bit simplified, but okay.

>has enough orb thingees for a round of heroes.
>Cordelia
>Severa/Selena
>Subaki
>Calidori

...I think the game might me trying to tell me something.
>>
>>51562565
Why bother being omniscient when you're omnipotent? The Lord of Nightmares doesn't care about what happens in every single microscopic dust particle floating in the Sea of Chaos.
>>
>>51562560
I didn't said it wasn't good. But it definitively isn't a 'fiat immunity to everything'.
>>
Renegade Jump # 19 Worm
Staring Location: India
Background: Drop In (0)

Perks
*Out of Context Problem (0)
*What I fight for (100)
*No such thing as collateral (100)
*Tooth and Nail (100)
*Grit your teeth (100)
*Spanner in the works (300, Discount)
*Perfect Communication (300, Discount)

Parahuman
*Phase State (0)

Equipment:
*Worms (0)

Journal Entry # 20674

Well this is a strange world. It’s sort of super heroes and villians but not like anything I have ever seen. I woke up with a strange device in my stuff apparently the world is called Worms… ?Yeah I don’t get it either.

It seems to be one of those stories where they try and break the main character by having as much awful stuff happen to her as possible. Ironically it doesn’t sound too far from my life at times. Well I have landed in India which is not great because in addition to something with hot heroes who are there for the attention and cold heroes who are strangely fighting each other for some reason. Ok I admit it I skimmed some parts. Anyways Godzilla is apparently going to show up here.

Well something like him anyways except it controls energy to an absolute degree and likes killing people. So I have discovered I am really good at talking to people now. I have been working to build a reputation within the Hot hero community. Saving people, doing good deeds and all of that so that when Behemoth comes I will be able to direct people so that I can try what I am planning.

(to be continued)
>>
>>51562978
Journal Entry # 20773

So Behemoth finally showed up. At first I was saving people it’s funny some of the hot heroes seemed to be looking up to me as I commanded them. Like they thought that since I was there everything was going to be ok. It was actually quite scary but I put on a brave face to make sure they didn’t know how horrified I felt.

I had a couple of plans my first one was a bazooka like device which when it hit it’s target would release a bunch of smaller teleportation devices which would activate shortly after. Thankfully I am like Kitty Pride now only I can charge Items too so. I shot Behemoth with a phased rocket. The Rocket went inside him and unleashed it’s cargo as it unphased and hundreds of little teleportation devices materialized in it’s body.

Behemoth screamed so loud I was thrown off my feat and I think my eardrums burst as the parts of him just vanish, hundreds of holes about a foot or so large appeared in him.

I kind of lost consciousness after that because… that scream hurt really badly. I woke up later in the hospital. Apparently Reginald and a few of the hot heroes grabbed everyone who hadn’t been killed and ran for it as the thing started to glow like it was going to explode.

I am told it did a massive amount of damage in its suicide but because we hit it before it got to the populated areas we saved a lot of lives. Thanks to the medbay and magic I’ll even be able to hear again soon.
>>
>>51562198
And according to that panel, apparently several other mangas do as well. I can spot Yugi and Mega-man, but I don't know the others.
>>
File: Covered in BEEES.jpg (87KB, 828x842px) Image search: [Google]
Covered in BEEES.jpg
87KB, 828x842px
Jumpers, do you have any particular animal you keep around as pets/familiars/weapons?
>>
>>51563167
That's not just any Megaman. That's Megaman.EXE.
Funny, I wouldn't have thought Net Navis could walk around in realspace.
>>
>>51562588
BLADE-chan, CStW doesn't have anything available for 50 CP.
>>
>>51563372
He gets a real body (or a very realistic cyborg body, I dunno) at the series finale.
>>
File: 946.jpg (29KB, 902x600px) Image search: [Google]
946.jpg
29KB, 902x600px
Did you chat with SCP-946? What SCP weirded you the most?
>>
>>51561056
The titular Phantom Hourglass might be cool.
Being able to enforce timers on kill zones with conditional timestop would be neat.

Thing is there's not really a lot too that game that would really stand out in jump format though. Maybe the results of getting all the power gems or the phantom sword would fit.

You might want to put in an option to allow people to railroad people into accessing the game phantom hourglass though. Since it's kind of sort of a dream world.

A wiki dive might help if you're still
>>
How bullshit are Dead Apostles?
I cant decide if i should take the vampire or the alchemist origin in the Tsukihime jump
>>
>>51563501
Didn't know about till now, so I'll have to make a trip and talk to them. The SCP that weired me the most would be 1048. Fucking weird teddy bear, going around making other teddy bears out of ears. I mean, what the fuck? I had a lot of weird experience inside of 354 as well, but I'm afraid that's classified.
>>
>>51563501
Not in-jump, no. Either SCP-2682 or SCP-1555.
>>
>>51563585
Better than Twilight, worse than Hellsing.
>>
>>51563415
...noted.
>>
>>51563585
I'd go alchemist. There are better options in the chain when it comes to being a vampire while the abilities of an Atlas alchemist are useful in a way that you can't really get in many other jumps.

As >>51563825 mentions, Hellsing is by far the best vampire option in the chain. If you want to become a vampire and don't have a particular type of vampire in mind then you should definitely go with being a Hellsing vampire.
>>
>>51563825
>>51563957
Aren't the Protodeviln from Macross supposed to be space vampires that can wipe out entire fleets at their height?
>>
>>51563585
Super speed, super strength, super senses good enough to smell blood across a city, you heal by reversing time on your body (depending on how strong you are this can bring you back from being reduced to your feet or having your body completely destroyed and parts of the soul shredded), increased magic resistance, you deny the power of things that work based of legends or normal human consensus on reality.
>>
>>51558180
First off, this is awesome. Second...

>Q: Can I clone or powerdrain TruckSatan?
>A: No, yes if by “powerdrain” you mean “goomba-stomp his head.”
What about soul eating? Via either helsing or castlevania.
>>
>>51563992
There should be a "Wouldn't they be the best?" at the end of that...

>>51564001
It's a gauntlet, so no perks like that are available here.
>>
>>51563825
Alucard would get beat the fuck up by some of the better Dead Apostles. Chaos has better immortality and offense then him.
>>
File: Konata_Izumi_by_kmiloFX.png (71KB, 431x271px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi_by_kmiloFX.png
71KB, 431x271px
>>51563501
> What SCP weirded you the most?
I wasn't actually part of the Foundation, so I didn't technically have "clearance" to interact with a lot of SCPs. Though, even if I had been a member, it would have likely been very difficult to interact with any beyond the ones at whatever site I was stationed in, so by not joining I really just skipped the step about ducking out of work one morning.

Anyway, despite this, I still had a running policy of digging up any SCP related knowledge and knowledge-related SCPs that I could find. And one of these was a mission to collect, steal, catalog, and acquire every book I could get my hands on. Everything from the Serpent's Hand to the Imaginary Library.
And even with my incredible reading skills, of course I couldn't keep track of it all, or do it all myself, so that was one of the few times I entrusted minions to actually help me, instead of just look cute.

Anyway, I was looking through the recent collection for anything that caught my eye, when suddenly a Waddle Dee came running up to me. And it was carrying a book.
And on that book... was The b̶e̶n̶e̶f̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r Entity. Jump-chan. And she was puppeting around a bunch of dolls on little chains.
The title of the book was, "Beneficiary".

As soon as I touched the book, I felt something -- skip.
And then the book, and the Waddle Dee, were gone.

So that was kindof weird.
>>
>>51563992
They're metaphorically vampires, in that they drain life force from the living. They're actually more like Lovecraftian elder gods.
>>
>>51564001
Faggot
>>
>>51564018
>It's a gauntlet, so no perks like that are available here.

You are 500% wrong.

>The Caveats: You will be allowed to take in everything you currently own and make use of - Perk, Ability, Equipment, everything. EXCEPT ANYTHING THAT WOULD ASSIST IN MOBILITY. You will not be teleporting, time-stopping, flying, wave-dashing, webswinging, or any other nonsensical action to your finish line. No - all you will have for the act of navigating these trials will be what you purchase here, and your own two feet.
>>
>>51564018
> You will be allowed to take in everything you currently own and make use of - Perk, Ability, Equipment, everything. EXCEPT ANYTHING THAT WOULD ASSIST IN MOBILITY.

Also, I have a strong urge to take the loyal steed to transformers.
>>
>>51564060
>>51564078
Huh. That's weird. Usually gauntlets strip you of all perks. Well, in that case, I retract my previous statement. Apologies.
>>
>>51564001
I know you're a SB-er, and you have different rules over there, but stop thinking in RAW and realize that the intent is clearly to stop you from bringing Truck-Satan with you.
>>
>>51564043
Ah, that makes sense.
>>
>>51564023
Isn't that because he did crazy mad science magic on himself?
>>
File: costanza.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>51564043
>They're actually more like Lovecraftian elder gods.
>>
>>51564104
No. I will find a way to make truck satan my transformers altform.

>Actually looks at a picture of truck satan.

Fine, you win.
>>
>>51564168
Yes but that's the kind of thing you can also do as a Dead Apostle. Apart from Satsuki and Kiritsugu's first women in a refrigerator I don't think there are any Dead Apostles we've seen who don't so shit like that.
>>
>>51563992
>>51564018
Hellsing vampires are essentially a living mass of all of the blood that they have consumed and all of the souls that they have devoured by doing so. As a consequence of this a Hellsing vampire not only possesses all of the memories, powers, and skills of every single person that they have ever killed, they also possess the ability to summon all of those people as dark familiars complete with their powers and skills to fight for them. As long as those souls are inside of them you cannot kill them. In order to kill Alucard, who has 3 million souls inside of him, you have to defeat him in combat and then destroy him as you would a vampire. But due to his powers as a vampire he can sacrifice one of his souls in his stead, basically using it as a "human shield" to shunt all of the damage and the finishing blow away from him. So you've beaten him once. Instead of 3 million souls, he now has 2,999,999 souls. So you have to beat him 2,999,999 times in order to kill him permanently with conventional methods. In addition, Hellsing vampires don't have a weakness to sunlight or crosses or an inability to enter homes or any of that shit. Their only "traditional" weakness in that respect is an inability to cross moving water and they can bypass that by simply flying over it or using a ship. Alucard, with his 3 million souls, was so powerful that even the holiest artifacts in the world could not destroy him. Even Helena's Nail, one of the nails used to crucify Jesus Christ, was not capable of destroying a weakened Alucard without him allowing it to happen. As soon as he decided not to die he easily broke its effects and shattered it. So once you hit a certain level there's no vulnerability there, either.

Hellsing vampires are completely ridiculous due to the fact that they're immortal and get increasingly harder to kill every time they kill someone. They gain all of their powers and vampires like Alucard can summon armies that number into the millions.
>>
>>51559558
>For jumping, strength is lowered to body-mod.
Wait, really? That's simply not possible at those levels.
>>
>>51564194
I don't know what you mean by this. Are you mocking my one-sentence summary of them? It's an accurate one, if not getting into the nitty-gritty of their origins and nature. They're ancient monsters from another universe. They manipulate physical principles that humanity has no comprehension of, giving them incredible power (that, admittedly, can be overcome with rock and roll). Their true forms, such as they are, have far too many limbs and eyes. They fit the criteria for elder godhood.
>>
>>51564238
Do note that there are very few true vampires in Hellsing. Most vampires are pale imitations made in the image of creatures like Alucard. So there are plenty of "vampires" that go down much more easily than Alucard or Seras would.
>>
>>51564290
but we can buy that version in jump
>>
>>51564256
>They fit the criteria for elder godhood.
That's like saying the the flu fits the criteria for Blacklight-hood, except, like a million times worse. The Elder Gods are peers to the Other Gods and are themselves Outer Gods.
>>
>>51564308
Yeah, I think he just clarified that so people didn't think Hellsing was some sort of ultra death world with thousands of those vampires running around.
>>
>>51564308
Oh, yes, I'm just cutting any potential shitposting off at the pass by pointing out that Hellsing isn't a "trap jump". The grand majority of vampires are far weaker than Alucard, so as long as you don't go picking fights with him it's not so bad.
>>
>>51564350
>so as long as you don't go picking fights with him it's not so bad
Picking fights with Alucard is actually not a terrible idea as long as you can survive it. He'll like you more if you give him a good fun fight.
>>
>>51564350
Also if you picked the option to be a vampire it explicitly means Alucard himself made you one and will treat you like he treats Seras. Basically he respects the fuck out of you and your choices and mentors you.
>>
>>51564238
Actually, the funny thing is, Alucard's soul thing makes him extremely vulnerable to anything that directly attacks the soul. His body can be saved by sacrificing one of his familiars, but can his soul? And even if it can, that would mean that hitting him with something like, say, a Gaster Blaster from Undertale would take out a ton of souls, and that's not even mentioning the Penace Stare. Because the vast majority of the people he's devoured are wicked people, the Penace Stare might just one-shot Alucard as all his souls catch flame.
>>
>>51564345
No, they're not. The Elder Gods are not the same thing as the Outer Gods, and are far weaker than them. But it doesn't matter, I was using it in the figurative sense of "similar in nature", not a literal direct comparison of power. I'm sorry that your overly pedantic mind (which is functioning on wrong initial assumptions so it's even more pathetic than it appears at first glance) can't tell the difference.
>>
>>51563585
>>51563825
It depends. Hellsing vampires can get great psychic powers and have the whole 'absorbing the souls of everyone you drink blood and later use them as familiars'.

I would say in terms of pure physical stats Hellsing vampires a way better, and their regeneration is pretty good. But in terms of pure hax, Dead Apostles come on top. They can develop Reality Marbles naturally and their regeneration is basically 'if you can't make me completely disappear in a three seconds, I will shrug off the damage', unless Hellsing vampires which regen factor can be negated (putting aside the soul burning).

They also come with some magic resistance and mystic eyes, which are nice.

I should also add that Hellsing's werewolves are stronger and faster than the vampires, but have a lot less hax.

Although this is jumpchain, the correct answer is being both. And also an oWoD vampire, those get insanely powerful once they are a few thousand years old.
>>
>>51564418
That's when you say "fuck that shit" and buy one of those soul invulnerability perks we've got, like the third magic or that one perk from castlevania. Congratulations jumper, the only things that can kill you now are beings you shouldn't be fighting anyway.
>>
>>51562978
Renegade Jump # 20 Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy War
Starting location: Verdane
Background: Loptyr Blood (100)

Perks:
*Loptyr Blood (0)
*Vengeance (100, Discount)
*Dance Puppets, Dance (150, Discount)
*Minor Holy Blood – Blaggi (100)
*Charm (200)
*Nihil (150, Discount)
*Theme Song (0)
*Filled Coffers (100)
*Wrath (100)
*Sol (100)
*Repair Weapon (200)

Equipment
*Kia Staff (100, Discount)
*Fortify Staff (100, Discount)
*Barrier Ring (100)

Drawbacks
*Major Loptyr Blood (600)

Journal # 21500

So if there is one thing I have learned about jumping it’s that sometimes you never get a chance to be bored. I am running and hiding from basically everyone right now. One group wants to burn me at the steak while the other wants to use me as a vessel for their god.

It’s funny I am not even angry anymore it’s just my life now. People want to kill me wherever I go and I think I am ok with it. I… guess you can get used to just about anything over time.

Journal 21651

So the trap we set worked. I allowed the cult to capture me they took me back to their headquarters to do the ceremony but I had already slipped my bonds and my companions were waiting invisible. We killed all of the cult we could find. I found some book that looked important so I burned that too as well as the rest of their headquarters.

Hopefully that gets the people from Grandbell off my case, if it doesn’t I am just going to start defending myself from them instead of running. I am tired of trying to reason with unreasonable people.
>>
>>51564290
Well, we only know of two actual original vampires, Alucard and the priest at the start. We know that people get turned into vampires when they are at their lowest and they drink blood, but it's unclear if other vampires would develop all of Alucard's powers.

But if he is your sire, like the version that you can purchase with CP, you get all his powers.
>>
>>51564472
>those get insanely powerful once they are a few thousand years old.
I thought it just was more that the powerful ones (higher blood potency) were the oldest?
>>
>>51564383
>>51564350

actually fighting him is one of my main goals of that jump. One just has to time it right in the London attack
>>
>>51564472
As I recall, don't thousand years old oWoD become eldritch abominations? I remember someone talking about these "vampires" from the oWoD who were more like cosmic horrors, once. Ant-something or other?
>>
>>51564472
>Hellsing's werewolves are stronger and faster than vampires
They also have far better durability and regen, as demonstrated by the Captain casually catching Walter's MONOMOLECULAR RAZOR WIRES that can slice skyscrapers into dozens of pieces with his fucking fingers and receiving what amounts to paper cuts. And he regenerates even faster than Alucard as well as possessing the ability to turn into mist and reform himself from it. About the only thing that can seriously hurt a werewolf is silver, which cuts through their durability and regeneration.
>>
>>51564479
Or super-speedsters. Being able to die a million times before it counts as true death doesn't matter if someone can stab you a million times per second. So just those two perks won't be enough, get some speed perks, too.
>>
>>51564418
Since there are no soul attacks in Hellsing, there is no way of telling if Alucard having souls inside of him would help him or if your soul attacks will target his 'main soul' first.
>>
>>51564540
But you stabbing him a million times would kill him once. Then he burns a soul to recover from the million knife wounds. Alucard controls when he burns his souls to resurrect.
>>
>>51564472
You gotta diablerize vamps with higher blood potency to get the most out of oWoD vampirism.
Which is a pretty serious crime and the stronger bullshit that you'd actually need to eat the soul of can do some mystic judo and bodyjack you if you try.

It's almost always a bad idea.
>>
>>51564540
That's what the contingent time-stop spell is for that you have researched with all your intelligence and magic spells, because you are not an idiot. And even if you were, you've got perks for that
>>
>>51564531
As I recall, there was a special episode that showed Alucard and Walter during WW2, and there he was smacking around both Walter and Girlycard, to the point where they were actually forced to retreat. Then again, that might have just been because the Captain's a fucking monster in combat.

>>51564544
Yeah, that's true. At the very least, something like the Penace Stare would be something Alucard, and any vampire like him, would want to avoid, though this >>51564479 does help.
>>
>>51564562
Does he control which souls he burns? If you can summon familiars then I'd rather burn normal people, not the stronger beings.
>>
>>51564562
Then a speedster is even worse for a Hellsing vampire, because they could scatter that vampire to the corners of the globe before they can resurrect. I'd like to see you pull yourself back together when your average density is that of the vacuum of space. No, really, I'd like to see that, can you do that? It sounds cool.
>>
>>51564593
I think he does.
>>51564604
They regen by growing off one part not by pulling themselves together iirc. Alucard can splatter himself on people and then reform his body.
>>
>>51564516
>I thought it just was more that the powerful ones (higher blood potency) were the oldest?

Your disciplines improve as you get more experience with your powers. Vampires get experience points just by staying alive for years (although they get more if they actually use their powers, there are experience rules to gain exp points just by doing a time-skip).

The only thing that I don't know if you can actually improve by getting old is the number of blood points that you can use per turn. Unless you consume a higher-generation vampire, that will probably need some work from your part.

>>51564528
Antediluvians. Those are the third generation. The children of Cain's children. It's unclear how much of their powers come from their experience with their curse and how much from being so close to Cain.

Anyway, most Vampires in oWoD are usually really bored when they're +200 years old and start sleeping more than doing anything. Like taking naps measured in decades or centuries.
>>
>>51564528
Sort of. The Antediluvians (literally "before the Flood", referring to the fact they're so old they predate Noah) are all monsters, but monstrosity isn't necessarily something that all old vampires have. It is very hard to not become a monster as you Generation lowers, though.
>>
>>51564604
Alucard could probably recover from that, to be honest. The only thing that put him down in canon was being reduced to a state between existing and not existing, and he came back from THAT.
>>
>>51564639
>>51564641
Gotcha, that makes sense.
>>
>>51564531
And he could probably just grab the bullet with his gloves or deflect it with a weapon. When he dies he is clearly giving up the fight to Seras.

>>51564593
>>51564629
If we go by what happened in the final episodes, he does.

It also unclear when he is forced to burn a soul, since Seras did took a lot of punishment and wasn't forced to burn hers.
>>
>>51564604
Alucard doesn't even need physical remains to regenerate. He can transform into shadows and reform himself completely from that. He does this numerous times.
>>
>>51564687
>Police Giiiirl, put my head between your boooobs
>>
>>51564684
Actually, does he lose whatever power and knowledge he gained from absorbing the soul by burning it again?
>>
>>51564472
You could go even further, while they aren't vampire based, Wraith Usurper from Dota 2 would allow you to take these souls and use them to turn your equipment or holdings into spiritual like matter, allowing them to become intangible at will and healed and fixed with application of more souls. Also Eternal Harvester from the same jump would allow you to make even better gains from harvesting souls, and would allow you to utilize a psuedo-level zero without the issue Alucard faced.
>>
>>51564629
>>51564687
Yeah, that's great, but my point is more that his consciousness would be split up between all the pieces. His canon "death" happened when his sense of identity was too diffused by quantum effects to pull himself together, so separating him into particulate ash and scattering it over an entire planet should put him down for a while. Maybe not permanently, but it's going to be a real bitch to get back from.
>>
>>51564684
>When he dies he is clearly giving up the fight to Seras.
Why?
>>
What can Index Saints do? Is it worth being one eith the Index perk and learning Grimoires instead of being an Esper?
>>
>>51564728
No, that's wrong.

The reason Alucard was "defeated" by Schrodinger was due to the nature of Schrodinger's power, not the nature of Alucard's power. Schrodinger exists "everywhere and nowhere" and will continue to exist as long as he is capable of recognizing himself. But when he was consumed by Alucard his soul was assimilated and suddenly he could not recognize himself among the huge mass of souls and memories within Alucard. As a consequence Alucard ceased to exist because he had acquired Schrodinger's power and could not recognize himself, at least not until he spent decades consciously killing himself over and over until the only soul left inside of him was Schrodinger and thus he could recognize himself again.
>>
>>51564774
Oh, so wait. He can use the souls' powers without manifesting familiars?
>>
>>51564759
He wanted to die. They flat out say it, he WANTS to die, but it has to be in combat.
>>
>>51564759
He was the last member of his species. He was part of the Last Battalion, who were waiting another chance to die in battle.

If you are asking on why this is obvious, he toys with Seras the whole battle (as said before, he's clearly stronger, faster and more durable), just before dragging her to a treasure room where he handles her a silver teeth that she uses to kill him.

He wanted to go fighting, but he was too strong to go down unless he limited himself and gave Seras the means to kill him.

>>51564771
They can turn into a magic god. That should be an incentive.
>>
>>51562607

Omnipotence necessarily includes omniscience. You can't be all-powerful if you are not all-knowing.
>>
>>51564774
Yes, I get that the specific circumstances were created by Schordinger's powers. But the basic principle stands. Scattering Alucard across a huge space is a proven method for defeating him. Whether you scatter him across that space through quantum indeterminacy or literally scattering, he still can't pull himself together unless he has a finite position. I'm talking about reducing him to particles so small that the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle is affecting them even without magic cat-boy powers, and then separating each and every one of them. Speedsters that stop holding back are hella OP, and I'm pretty sure it can counter Alucard.
>>
>>51564813
Yes. He also gains their memories and skills.
>>
>>51564832
Sure you can. You're just going to be really clumsy about it.
>>
>>51564832
Technically, you can. You just need to will so.

And you could also turn omniscient again the moment you wished so, even if you don't knew how.

Omnipotence doesn't run on logic. Omnipotence defines, punches and laughs at logic.
>>
>>51564839
I don't think the state of his physical body influences in any way if he is able to pull himself together or not. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
>>
>>51564839
I still don't think it would work.

Alucard's powers are supernatural and it was the magic catboy powers that caused him to lose his ability to recognize himself. Without that kind of weird magical bullshit stopping his disembodied consciousness from recognizing itself I don't think that would really stop him from reforming.
>>
>>51563747
>SCP-1555
Started off kind of weird and amusing, but it got super creepy with the telemetry log.

Reminded me of SCP-015. But 1555 seems like it was built with some sort of purpose.
>>
File: elf.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>51564488
Renegade Jump # 21 Ravenloft (oddly appropriate)
Background: Noble (50)
Starting Location: Darkon

Perks:
*Blue Blood (0)
*Of Sound Mind – Int (50)
*Iron Will (200)
*Magic (200, Discount)
*Woodsman (100) likely going to be running a lot so going to need this.
*Supernatural Investigator (100, Discount)
*Lord of the land (300, Discount)
*Unassailable (300, Discount)

Equipment
*Free Stuff (0)
*Sack of 1000 gold (0)
*Trusty Steed (0) sadly not as good as the Toasty the Chicken
*Vistani Charm (50)
*Silver Hand Mirror (50, Discount)
*Spectacles of Clear sight (100)
*Silver Ring (100)
*Mask of Shadows (200)
*Boots of abundant step (200)
*Creepy Doll (100)

Drawbacks
*Lame (+100)
*Unwanted Harem (+100)
*Tragic Watchman (+200)
*A Past you just can’t leave behind (+200)
*Holy (+200)

Journal # 22502

This place seems… off. Something about it is making me feel nervous. Maybe it’s the drab seeming buildings. Or that mist that seems so prevalent at night but I just feel uneasy around here. I think maybe I’ll try moving on from this place soon.

Journal # 22510

We’re stuck! I tried to leave but we can’t get past the mist we just keep going in and finding ourselves turned around in it. Also… there seems to be a lot of undead and monsters in this place. I don’t like it.

Journal # 22530

Ughh… So the cute guy who I mentioned a few times… Kristoff; well I tried to get a to know him a bit better. Just a private dinner away from my companions and he started to get a little forceful and the bastard turns out to vampire who wanted to turn me in to one too… I had to incinerate him. I really liked him. Why does this keep happening to me?

(to be continued)
>>
>>51564879
>>51564901
Alucard wasn't damaged at that point, he had already beaten Walter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gKdI56yXBY

Now I wonder, could we become a werecat in Hellsing?

That regeneration would be pretty cool.
>>
>>51564962
Journal # 22780

I am trapped in a town of nonhumans. They seem to think the only way they can leave this wretched place is by preforming some sacrifice with my soul… They don’t seem bad creatures more just rejects society wouldn’t accept. I don’t want to kill them. I hope I can sneak out of here before they find me.

Journal # 22783

Something strange is happening to me, I can now see in the dark but my eyes glow red when I am in the dark or in shadows. I don’t know what’s going on. Is it some curse those monsters put on me?

Journal # 22823

I have fangs now… and I find myself craving blood. What the hell is going on. I need to get out this place. My companions are commenting on how I look thin and pale. Something is wrong.
>>
>>51564822
>They can turn into a magic god. That should be an incentive.
Actually that would probably make them explode. Saint powers don't mix well with a lot of other magics; the saint Valkyrie chick, Aqua could only have hid Seat powers because of Divine Mother's Mercy and then exploded when he used angel power, etc.
>>
>>51564971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3-Nl9nLvkc

Schrödinger would make a great companion.

I might need a companion to consume him.
>>
>>51565066
GAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
A Practical Guide to Evil question, in the hope that someone has read it:

Are there any legit good guys in that setting?
>>
File: S020rt2.png (333KB, 781x405px) Image search: [Google]
S020rt2.png
333KB, 781x405px
>>51565066
Why do I see villains shenanigans closer to a Jumper and his companions relationships than most protagonists groups interactions?
>>
>>51565108
"Good" is an actual tangible force in the universe, and what makes a hero a hero is that they align with it. Some of them are anti-heroes who toe the line (like the main hero the villain protagonist has interacted with so far), but there are plenty of archetypal paragons of justice roaming around.
>>
>>51559272
>knocking them unconscious
Take that Lyrical Nonoha Perk so every attach you have has a nonlethal setting.
Find some large gathering.
AOE explosion everything.
You can now turn into all the people.
Also, possibly a town depending on how destroyed it is.
>>
So I am looking for some suggestions on where to send my renegade jumper next. I need at least 7 to fill out my table to roll on. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
>>
>>51565342
Auralnauts
Spongebob
Goat Simulator
Vampire Diaries
Commoragh
>>
>>51564962
>>51564977
Ravenloft in Ravenloft. Oddly appropriate indeed, are they a vampire now?

This reminds me though, I was wondering how good the DR from Unassailable is?
>>
>>51565308
Okay thank you! I prefer to side with real heroes, shades of grey bore me.
>>51565342
Innistrad
>>
>>51565342
Clustertruck
>>
>>51565066
Actually, is there anything that would stop us from eating his soul and gaining his omnipresence?
>>
>>51565108
Elves back on the mainland are apparently both Good and good, since they kicked out the (now) local elves for being racist pricks, have a Kingdom larger than the continent that the locals are fighting over, and are perfectly fine banging humans despite being, well, Elves (who are capable of looking at Creation's laws and going, "You know what? That one doesn't apply to me.").

Most of the Heroes also seem to be relatively good people, except for Lone Swordsman, whose whole shtick is that he's a bad person who's now repenting, and Wandering Bard who's... well. Not really sure she counts as a "person", let alone a good one. Thief's a bit of a jerk, but overall, is implied to be a good person, and the people Ranger is training seem to be pretty nice. Ranger herself is also pretty awesome, but she teamed up with the Calamities and hangs out with the Dead King, so not likely to fall under 'good' status.

First Prince of Procer also seems to be both good and Good, since she's actually trying to protect the world from all the various evil factions, and is trying to make an alliance with various other Good factions, while her nation used to be the "conquer everyone!" type.

We haven't met most of the good people though, since the protagonist is Evil, and thus spends most of her time trying to stab those people.
>>
>>51565342

tsukihme
kara no kyoukai
F.E.A.R
Elfenlied
In Nomine
Hellsing
GUNNM
>>
>>51565359
Oh, hey, Manyfist. How exactly does Vibe track speedsters? Could it eventually branch out to more general spacial awareness?
>>
Could we get more void based abilities as a Tenno if we experimented with the power?
>>
>>51565342

FLCL
Equilibrium
Codex Alera

a wide mix in tone
>>
>>51565396
Does Chaos Magic from Gods Are Bastards protect against other corruptive influences?
>>
File: chase_by_meluran.jpg (267KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chase_by_meluran.jpg
267KB, 647x1000px
>>51565359
Huh, left my name on.

Oh well, not like it matters much.

>>51565408
Uh... I'm Mardukth, not Manyfist.

>>51565339
Nope, sorry. You have to go through a whole ritual hunt thing first, studying whatever thing you want to steal the shape of.

Takes an hour at minimum.

But yeah, the perk to make every attack non-lethal would be useful for that anyway (though Lunars also have a Charm to do so).
>>
>>51565385
The part where unless you do it first and get really good at it, you will get lost in yourself.

It's best to have a virgin companion, turn them into a vampire, and let them handle the eating.

They won't die and it's a lot safer.
>>
>>51565359
it's the equivalent of 10/silver in 3.x or +1 in 2e,
Also no she just failed a couple of power checks and Ravenloft was screwing with her. It's just that kind of place.

>>51565362
Added

>>51565352
Added... well if she needed more reason to hate jumpchan... that will work.
>>
>>51565396
Anon Heart! Couple of Hyperdimension Neptunia questions if I may.

First what's the latest version? The one I have is V.04.
Second question, are Goddesses empowered by the faith of their followers? If I take the CPU/Goddess origin, will that way of empowering myself transfer to later jumps?

Thank you! I really like your jumps.
>>
what happens if you turn the captain to a girl and companion her as a werewolf
>>
>>51565475
Well, then the power is yours. That's the Captain you're referring to, right? Captain Planet?
>>
>>51565396
Interesting stuff, thanks. Do you know when the book is supposed to be done? I wanna read it once it's compete.
>>
>>51565443
You mean the Chaos Infected perk? No.

>>51565469
That should be the latest, I believe.

And yes, Goddesses draw strength from their followers. It's built into the Hard Drive Divinity perk, which is free for that origin, so... yeah.

Anyway, glad you like the jumps!
>>
>>51565396
Would the following be an accurate description of The Sarasio Kid?

>-You are now completely aware of the numbers and math in the world around you, from the trajectory of the bullet whizzing past you, from its measurements to its vector.
>>
File: 130.png (731KB, 540x1000px) Image search: [Google]
130.png
731KB, 540x1000px
>>51565408
Vibe tracks speedsters due to their ability to see the "vibrations of the mulitverse" or something like that. Don't think of it too hard its comicbook science. As for general spacial awareness, yeah I could see that. Sorta like a spidersense ability.
>>
>>51565504
Does it protect against corruption from other forms of Chaos?
>>
>>51565378
>>51565398
>>51565441
added
>>
>>51565493
no just hellsing
>>
>>51565504
>Goddesses draw strength from their followers
Even in their normal form, or is that limited to their HDD form? I guess I'm asking if followers provide boost outside of the transformed state.
>>
>>51565498
Books 1 and 2 are done, then there's a month-long hiatus until... this month, I think, actually, when Book 3 will begin.

>>51565522
I... guess? Bullets aren't exactly well known in the setting, and I'm not sure if he can calc incoming shots.

>>51565538
I don't see why it would? Chaos in TGaB is more like... um... I don't actually know. Some sort of... quantum... antimatter.. thing? Judging from my terrible understanding of both those terms and the fact that we're just getting revealed to us what /magic/ is in setting?

>>51565567
Both. If they're out of followers, they can't even access their HDD form, but they also get debuffed in their human one, IIRC.
>>
>>51565467
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>51565595
>Hyperdimension Neptunia answers
All right, I get it now. Thank you anon <3.
>>
So, question for the thread. I'm trying to give Crona from Soul Eater therapy and help, and I'm wondering, is it possible to "purify" the Black Blood? From what I remember, the stuff is basically liquid Madness, and that's part of the problem with Crona's psychological state (besides Medusa being a shitty mom and a shitty person in general). So are there any perks that would allow me to purify the Black Blood, so that it won't mess with Crona's mind anymore?
>>
>>51565748
I would imagine anything that could purify madness as a concept would work. You might have luck with the 4th Verse from Fire Emblem Fates. Then again, it might only be a temporary alleviation.

Barring that, with sufficient Jumpertech, you could always just replace all the blood in her body with normal compatible blood. Get a big tub of the stuff, like that one from Penny Dreadful, and then run an IV into one arm while the other arm has an IV set to suction. Eventually you're bound to get rid of it all.
>>
>>51565451
I know where that chase is ending.
>>
>>51565748
Golden Apple from Shin Megami Tensei might work? or the Holy Grail from In Nomine
>>
>>51565887
>>51565908
Those might work, thanks anons.
>>
A free perk from Gravity Falls:

>Awesome Opening Sequence (free): At the start of each jump, you get a well-designed opening sequence that both gives an idea of the personality of the “main cast members” (you and your primary allies, whether you make them in-jump or brought them with you) and the vaguest of foreshadowing (in that you may or may not recognize something or someone later on who appeared in it as a brief still image, even if they only show up once). Spend an extra 100 cp and you can have a complete boxed set of DVDs summarizing your adventures (here and in other jumps past and future) in the style of Gravity Falls (and also with what could be shown on said show, only push the censors so much folks) and in neat episodic bites.

By a strict reading, the 100cp upgrade would give you DVDs of the jumps you will do in the future.

I know that is not the intention, but that is what it says.
>>
>>51565980
I mean, if people want to intentionally misinterprete perks for their own private power fantasy, then power to them. We all know what the jumpmaker intended.
>>
>>51565980
>I'll take 'Legalese Bullshit' for 300, Alex
>What is 'following the letter of the perk, but not the spirit of it.'
>>
Which perks would you take to nullify the disadvantages of Schrödinger's power? Is there anything that would let you continually observe yourself?
>>
What are some jumps with perks that let you retain your sanity and sense of self?

I know Red Dead Redemption (Undead) has one, but I'm looking for something that could preserve a sense of self despite absorbing other people's memories/souls.
>>
>>51566121
>Is there anything that would let you continually observe yourself?
Eyes for days.
>>
>>51565980
>By a strict reading, the 100cp upgrade would give you DVDs of the jumps you will do in the future.
Sure, look at them early and awaken Schvartel, nothing could go wrong with that. I mean entire jumps like Dune trying to escape from the curse of being locked into one path happening in the future were just over reacting, right?
>>
>>51566121
Obserer from Blazblue does exactly that.

"Observer (600 cp, Discount Drop-in): As it turns out, Time is easy to mess with. Time Loops, the
Continuum Shift, Chronophantasma... All of these things mess with causality. You, however, are
immune to all that. You remember everything that happens in a time loop, even though you
should forget what happens when time resets, and are aware of all the fracticious possibilites in
a Continuum Shift. Whenever something isn't Observed by someone like you, it's left in a
quantum state (just like Schrodinger's cat) and can possibly be maniupulated by causality
magics- so when you're Observing something, it becomes a concrete fact in reality and cannot
be changed. However, you must be Observing yourself at all times, lest you fade away into
nothingness, which means that you have to be careful about what you do- Because it can't be
undone, no matter what weird time shit you try to use."
>>
>>51566121
Insight from Bloodborne sounds like it - with dozens of eyes in your head, you're more or less constantly observing yourself.

Or something like Darkness Traversal from Dark Souls 3 that makes you aware of everything happening in a 10m radius around you.
>>
>>51566167
That sounds more like it would just turn off schrodinger's power.
Since whatever you're observing is concrete and you have to be observing yourself or you dissapear.
>>
So, something for Anon Heart and the Exalted Jump Makers.
Names and Exaltation are sort of built to flutter away then the current holder dies.

And companions die all the time, Jumper can have 1-ups to survive a death. Funnily enough, none of the Jump notes address this.

Like you could make a Name with the perk for yourself or a companion custom made for them, and have it leave when they are down for a bit. You might want to add a note that Names bought with CP (or crafted with the CP perk if the maker wises it so) can have a clairvoyant aspect to them, and will not leave unless the bearer is not coming back, or will be dead long enough it can serve a temporary holder in the mean time and still be free when Resurrection occurs.

And Exaltations do not count killing as death for ressurective beings until the ressurective mechanisms are nullified.
>>
File: Tattered Android 18.png (1MB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tattered Android 18.png
1MB, 684x1000px
Where are all my "included all the movies, GT, and Super into DBM with the Super Multiverse drawback" bros at?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aniG7bLot8

Gotta win that Universe Survival Tournament.
>>
>>51566283
Good has resurrection in Practical Guide, so there seems to already be some sort of mechanism in place to deal with that.
The MC doesn't lose Squire when she dies and mugs and angel for a Res, for example.
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.