[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need AGP commission suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: agpaint.png (51KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
agpaint.png
51KB, 208x249px
In an effort to dump my paypal balance on something longer lasting than a few dozen bags of cheetos, I've decided to commission an artistic acquaintance to draw a scene or two from the All Guardsmen Party.

I'm indecisive as hell about which scene I want though, which is why I'm asking you guys for suggestions.
>>
>>51546941
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>51546941
>HANDLE IT
>>
File: HandleIt.jpg (4MB, 3508x2977px) Image search: [Google]
HandleIt.jpg
4MB, 3508x2977px
>>51549098
That one's already been done though

>>51546941
Here's a bunch that spring to mind:

>Twitch seeing the box full of Orks and screaming about how he knew it

>The Rupert tries to duel a tech-priest

>The party having a smoke after locking their traitorous interrogator in a panic room and cutting off the air

>The party noping out of a slaaneshi temple and nuking it from orbit

>Sarge, Doc, the Rupert, and supporting characters fighting off chaos aspirants

>Fighting the possessed cogtain

>The party's bootcamp and their terrified trainees

>The death of Cutter

>Nubby defacing a necron ship

>The party watching the rogue trader leave with the necron ship they just sold and saying something to the effect of "there's no way this could possibly go wrong"

>The party vs Gol'fingy the freeboota with Bane Johns strapped to the table

>The party receiving mission briefing via sock puppets

>The party ramming a van into a tau battlesuit

>The party fighting wraithguards in an attempt to steal an Eldar shuttle

>The party arguing with a holographic eldar while still attempting to steal an eldar shuttle

>The party realizes that the xenotech is the necron ship they sold

>Sarge and Nubby attaching a detpack to the eldar warlock's soulstone

>Inspect the psyker holding cells

>The party pissing of the Space Marines assigned to them

>The party sucking at grav-chutes

>Doc and Tink trying to give first aid to Sergeant Gravis

>The party pushing the Zoanthrope pallet down the halls

>Tink, Fio, Jim, and Sarge in the Zoanthrope containment area

>The party laughs at Sarge in his Interrogator outfit

>Doc drafts the station guards sent to arrest him as nurses

>Nubby, Tink, Aimy, and Fumbles riding their pallet-o-loot through the station

>Twitch and his army of suicide skulls

>The crew of the Occurrence Border fighting stationers

>The party jumping the deamonthrope pallet

>The party vs the ghost-flyrant

>The party gets arrested

cont.
>>
>>51546941
One of my personal favorite moments was Cutter's last charge. I think if any one moment deserve a commissioned piece, it would be that, in my personal opinion. But there are also a million different moments that deserve entire murals dedicated to them. You can't go wrong with any of them really.
>>
>>51549665

>Nubby, Twitch, and Doc nope their way around a massive battle

>Sarge and Aimy being carried by Space Marines

>Sarge pushes a Space Marine off a cliff

>Sarge throws a bolter off a cliff

>The ork psyker squigging things

>More sock puppets

>The Occurrence Border looting an entire space station

>The party in their shitty van

>Nubby trips the target down ten flights of stairs

And here's a few less specific scenes that might require input from Shoggy:

>The party in their barracks

>Doc and his girlfriend

>Fumbles and Nubby having adventures

>Oak reviewing the party post-mission

>The All Gue'vesa Party Anime

>The Captain and Sarge in the Occurrence Border's bridge

>Twitch freaking out

>Tink and Fio working on Spot

>The warp-fungus

>Cross-section of the Occurrence Border

Okay, that's enough I think. There you go >>51546941, not that it'll help much with indecision I guess.
>>
Op here

>>51549833
If memory serves, that was Cutter + a load of trainees on drugs + the party and more trainees firing to suppress, against 2 chaos marines and a heretek. The marines got forced backwards until they fell, but the tek did some sort of ranged shield, so it was him and Cutter in melee. Cutter hulked through incoming damage and just shoved his sword through the tek's chest then cut upwards, until the heretek exploded in a fireball which took them both out.

Would the explosion be the part to get drawn, or the battle before. And would it be better to just have them alone, or should there be the party in the fore/background?

>>51549665
>>51549850
Well that's a pretty good list to work from, but you're right about it not helping much with indecision.

If anyone wants to second a scene from this I'd appreciate it.
>>
I hereby nominate this thread for /tg/'s cringiest thread of the year.

>>51549850
>>51549665
Especially you, I mean, you're on /tg/ so you obviously don't have a life, but at least refrain from fanboisim, it's not like this is /a/
>>
File: stahp.jpg (67KB, 680x473px) Image search: [Google]
stahp.jpg
67KB, 680x473px
>>51551813
>>
>>51551813
No that title goes to the Love & Krieg threads which are Weekend Smut Threads without the smut.
>>
>>51552456
... I concede that, but stand by the statement that fanboys make everything worse.
>>
>>51552515
>>51552456

On the other hand at least those threads are filling a slot that probably would have been filled by some Shitpost. I'd rather see a thread making original content, even content I'm not a fan of, than it being spent on another Martial vs. Caster/3.5 hate thread. /tg/ needs more original content. We also need more /b/-tier threads to help innocullate people against obvious bait threads.
>>
>>51552590
I feel like /tg/ has slowed down so much since the great /qst/ purge. I mean, I'm glad those faggots are gone, but I'm also disappointing that nothing better filled their place.

In other news, I'm apparently bumping a thread that I don't even consider relevant to this board, because for the love of god, there's nothing happening tonight.
>>
>>51552782
Exactly. I've narrowed down /tg/'s problems to two issues:

1. Lack of original content being produced for us to gawk at.

2. Everyone thinking /tg/ is serious business instead of it being SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS. We're so worried about something being "good" that we've forgotten to have fun. I mean, fuck, whenever someone makes a Shitpost we should be making every effort not to take it seriously instead of autisticly replying to everything with "I hate this." We've lost the ability to ignore, and we've lost the ability to have Lulz.

Worse, we pin it on the mods, asking them to delete the thread. That's Reddit thinking. We've never worked that way, we never will work that way. Ever. It goes against the values of free speech on 4chan.

I've been taking efforts to fix things, but I need a real culture movement before the ball really gets rolling.
>>
>>51552921
I mean, by that standard this thread is nearly relevant, in that it's discussion of OC, if not OC itself. Or I guess that assuming the faggot who created this thread isn't astotufing, and if he got his piece of art, then we'd be looking at some OC here, so it's proto-OC or something.

Seriously though, I think you're right about things being taken seriously in the literal sense when the correct response is the ironic sense being a problem. Taking a serious disapproval of something hinges on a serious answer, and as we're not a seriously moderated board...

It'd be nice to have a 70-ft high billboard declaring that the correct response to shitposting is side-track it into something relevant as opposed to complaining,
>>
>>51553398
Honestly there's really only one option: more random stupid threads. We need to bring enough of /b/ on here that people eventually learn that you can, in fact, ignore threads. Or you can spout random carp and have fun with it.
>>
File: semi-guardsmen.jpg (860KB, 3566x3433px) Image search: [Google]
semi-guardsmen.jpg
860KB, 3566x3433px
One bump
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.