[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TG Feels Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

/tg/, I don't ask for much, but can I get a tg feels thread? My cat died on Wednesday, and I'm still trying to deal with it all.
>>
File: IMG_0276.jpg (58KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
58KB, 320x350px
>>51542348
>>
>>51542348
I'm sorry for your kitty, anon

Losing pets is ruff
>>
>>51542395
I was just getting home to take him to the vet, and he was just laying in the middle of the floor...
>>
File: 1485138302095-tg.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485138302095-tg.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>
File: sobbing.gif (91KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sobbing.gif
91KB, 480x270px
>>51542428
>didnt even be with him in his last moments

im sorry, anon
>>
>>51542428
That sucks a bunch.

Two years ago my cat (as in, out of our three cats, the one that was definitely "mine") had kidney failure and lost about 2/3 of her body weight in a week (she was always scrawny to begin with, but was always extremely high-energy). Took her to the vet hoping to get her fixed up, ended up having her put down instead.

Then less than a year later we had to put another one down. His was at least sort of expected.

Our oldest is 16 now, outlived the other two "newcomers", and aside from arthritis doesn't seem to be doing too badly.
>>
>>51542348
F
>>
File: tumblr_nn7r0kdP381unxhweo1_500.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn7r0kdP381unxhweo1_500.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>51542348
I'm sorry your pussy is gone, anon.

Here, have another one.
>>
>>51542348
Mine died during finals week my third year at uni. Didn't get to see her.

Shit is hard, anon.
When my parents were shouting at me growing up, she would come over and glare at them and/or hop in my lap.
>>
>>51542976
Please stop. The OP is in some rough times now. Just don't shitpost.
>>
File: Raging Custodian tits.gif (3MB, 1850x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Raging Custodian tits.gif
3MB, 1850x1041px
>>51542348
>>
>>51542348
Holy shit, that sucks. Sorry to hear that, you want some funnies or anything?

F
>>
File: rjiQUx9.jpg (116KB, 559x697px) Image search: [Google]
rjiQUx9.jpg
116KB, 559x697px
My little furry pal had to be put down on christmas eve

Hope you're doing ok OP, it's sad we only get to spend a small chunk of our lives with them, but the time we do get to spend with them is so nice

I was gonna share a picture of my kitty, but I don't have one, so have this instead, it always makes me laugh.
>>
Remember. They might be a small part of our lives, but to them we are their entire life. He lived a good life because of you.
>>
>>51545359
Sure, post what you've got.
>>
File: 1486092823309.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486092823309.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>51542348
Damn that must suck. I don't have anything that can compete with that, but you said you wanted a /tg/ feels thread, so I assume you want to share your pain with others/share in theirs also...

>Playing 5e because a friend wants to try it
>I'm genuinely excited to play his game, world-building is tight, I make a character i'm happy with, he says he's a veteran dark heresy GM and he quickly shows he at least spent time looking at the 5e rules
>I like this guy too, which is nice because I want to spend time with people I like doing things I enjoy and I don't have many friends
>half of the party died due to pvp in the first session while my character was dealing with a combat encounter solo wondering what the fuck was going on, they got retconned back to life and given a stern warning
>like a few months later
>combat encounters have been incredibly boring and easy
>plot is alright but it's constantly delayed by filler
>Lolrandumb shit everywhere, "can I use gaseous form and fly up his butt" "I thought that being a level 3 wizard meant I could cast level three spells" and gm allows it consistently
>Wizard character dies in a dungeon after he gets captured and separated from the rest of the party, escaping his cell, wandering off on his own and encountering an earth elemental solo before getting rekt
>I'm actually excited, i've never played a game that I haven't GM'd before where the GM hadn't fudged dice and retconned things and made fiats to prevent PC death
>Not that I have anything against the wizard, I just wanted a game where it felt dangerous and not railroady fanfiction, I would've been okay with my character biting it too honest
cont
>>
>>51546478
>I've actually never seen a true pc death in games i'm not GMing
>Lol nope, wizard gets this trippy interview with spirits and demons and shit tempting him with offers like selling his soul to return to life, going to paradise
>Wizard chooses nothing and GM allows him to return as a ghost though "force of will" without even a successful roll, keeping pretty much everything and gaining new danny phantom powers
>game continues
>in the last session's hour of filler that happened because GM refused to time-skip and left us in an uninteresting village with an uninteresting plot hook that would probably only lead to more boring combat that everyone ignored, wizard-ghost accidentally killed a bullying child who he intended to spook but instead hit with his new 4d6 necrotic damage ghost melee attack and threw him into the ocean to hide the corpse
>village shaman says her kid is missing, with a spell from the cleric and a swim check from me we find the kids withered corpse
>GM does an amazing job portraying a woman who lost her child while remaining impartial
>come back, ask wizard-ghost if he's responsible
>He fails deception check, "in my defense the kid was being a cunt" (wizard ghost was before this good-aligned)
>Now i'm probably going to have to walk my barb off into the sunset and make a new character because my barb wouldn't work alongside someone so unstable and it'd be too painful to change my characters personality and I really liked that barb
>I would honestly have been fine if wizard had just hid it better
Why am I such a joyless turd. I want to enjoy this and enjoy other people but it's just not happening. Everyone else seems like they're having fun.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.