[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder and Kitsune

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1482931370242.jpg (283KB, 983x911px) Image search: [Google]
1482931370242.jpg
283KB, 983x911px
Why is Pathfinder, out of all systems, the one that attracts the most kitsune-obsessed weeaboos and degenerates?
>>
Why does 5E attract tryhards?
>>
>>51532094
Probs because they provide a race for it but aren't overtly furry as a whole.
And it's a good race mechanically.
>>
>>51532094

Why do people judge a system based on an imageboard?
>>
>>51532171

Why would you shoot a man before pushing him out of an airplane?
>>
>>51532190
I may not be the person you replied to, but.....
CAUSE THE ONLY WAY TO GET THEM OFF THE PLANE IS BY KILLING THEM FIRST AND OH GOD THERE'S BOMBS ON HIM WHICH NOBODY CAN DEFUSE FUCK IT OUT THE PLANE FUCK THE OCEAN AND/OR CITY WE'RE PASSING OVER
>>
>>51532190
Gundam reenactment.

Well technically that was throwing him out of the plane, THEN shooting him. Can't stain the carpet, after all.
>>
>>51532128
>Why does 5E attract tryhards?
No, it's just the same people that were trying to shove 4e down your throat. They'll do they same with 6e.

Plenty of decent 5E players and more than enough non-anime Pathfinders. Just not on /tg/
>>
>>51532094
>weeaboos and degenerates
As a weeb and a degenerate, i too think /pfg/'s kitsune obsession is strange.
Nothing can beat the classics. Catgirls are justice.
>>
Just wait until Starfinder comes out

Also Darkest Dungeon is shit
>>
>>51532094
>Why is Pathfinder, out of all systems, the one that attracts the most kitsune-obsessed weeaboos and degenerates?

It's just a small group of a few die-hard trolls. I'm almost convinced they don't even play Pathfinder. Most of the pathfinder general ignores them, and a significant number hates them, but since you can't be banned just for being an autistic troll, everyone just has to deal with them.
>>
>>51532190

At least you can talk. Who are you?
>>
File: 1484474408016.png (86KB, 333x336px) Image search: [Google]
1484474408016.png
86KB, 333x336px
>>51532342
Are you sure about that?

Quote from Pathfinder General:
>>51437301
>I was going to apply with a shota kitsune vigilante shapeshifting/genderbending into a titty monster girl. The girl would be his masked persona. After all, disguising as different gender is something like -2 penalty and kitsune have Realistic Likeness which allows for actual gender cahnge.

Quote from Pathfinder General:
>>51520494
>Is it okay to play a CN zenko kitsune hunter who wears a Demon Mother's Mask and gets intimate with their animal companion?
>>
>>51532094
simple

PFS
>>
>>51532094
Because you're cherry-picking
>>
>>51532684
The faggot that make those generals always makes them way too early, often before the thread reaches the bump limit.

It's a troll who knows that the /pfg/ is the most popular/fastest general on this board, so he's decided to make it his target since he has literal autism.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.