[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the endgame of evil PC's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Sauron-e1348474315182.jpg (76KB, 655x605px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron-e1348474315182.jpg
76KB, 655x605px
What is the endgame of evil PC's?
>>
>>51531119
I have an evil PC.
His end game is to do what he wants.
He helps people, but he also helps himself, and if someones being a douche, tends to abandon any moral obligation to be nice to them.
I can't speak for every evil PC, but mines motivation seems to be more what I always thought chaos was supposed to be, in that he wants to do what he wants, moral codes or laws be damned.
>>
>>51531119
>What is the endgame of evil PC's?
To Vindicate that her Teachings were correct.
>>
Become a noble and live comfortably with little sister.
>>
From a meta standpoint, redemption.
IC, to make the world more comfortable for himself, everyone else be damned.
>>
>>51531119
to get the job done not matter who or what stands in his way,if a few have to die so a thousand will live so be it
>>
>>51531119

>Lawful Evil
The world sucks. I'm gonna make it suck worse for some people so it sucks less for others including me.

>Neutral Evil
The world sucks. But I'm gonna come out on top no matter what.

>Chaotic Evil
The world sucks. People suck. You suck. I really suck. And I'm gonna make this abundantly clear to everyone.
>>
File: Carnage!.jpg (162KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage!.jpg
162KB, 1024x576px
>>51531119
Retirement.

After smiting all their enemies, consolidating his power base, and getting an appropriate mate they can kick their feet up and enjoy the fruits of their labor.
>>
>>51531119
There is no end game for a truely evil PC. Let's say you achieve ultimate power and rule over the land.
How do you hold onto that power? Gotta get some heir, become immortal, set up a system that keeps your legacy intact.
That and constantly crush any opposition good OR evil and corrupt any good.
Then lets say you take care of all of that, unless you achieve immortality then you need to sure up your power in the next life. Make deals with demons, devils, and death gods.
Then prepare to do the whole good vs. evil thing for all eternity.
>>
File: Revya.jpg (84KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
Revya.jpg
84KB, 227x227px
No endgame. Just wanna have fun.
>>
My last evil PC has the express goal of ensuring his homeland prospered, raising them up from abject poverty, discover the strange roots of his family, defeat the ancient evil that had corrupted his family's lineage for centuries, and possibly getting married.

Also to genocide the gnomes.
>>
Not every evil PC is going to end up becoming a worldconquering overlord.
>>
Mine is attempting to kill all elves, Dwarves and Humans so the "monster" races can have a shot at being the leaders of civilization.
With him as their lord and Saviour obviously.
Gloria Fortis Miles
Adversor Et Admorsus!
>>
>>51531119
My current evil PC?
Take over the world, reign as Immortal God-King.
>>
File: 1438313287266.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438313287266.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
My lawful evil half-orc wants to be the richst man in the world. He wants to destroy the humans who humilated him for his heritage by making them sycophants dependent on his charity to survive.
>>
>>51534253
Go to bed Redcloak.
>>
>>51531119
To unite all of Norsca, make it so my people are no longer a confederation of backwards tribes and become High King.
>>
Options:

To see the error of his ways;
To achieve his initial goal, but be extremely dissatisfied with it;
To be vanquished by drastically superior foes, spitting them in the face;
To grow sick of all the violence and retire away from the civilisation;
Personal favourite: to find out that the "good guys" are just as bad, only massively hypocritical, and proceed to vanquish them.

When the evil guy simply wins in the end, the game leaves a depressing feeling.
>>
To master undeath and to amass a fortune so great as to be the envy of all mankind
>>
>>51534368
>humans humiliated orc for his heritage

HAHAHAHA autism right here lads
>>
>>51531119
She conquered a town already, now she just wants to kill her enemies so she can spend the rest of her days there with her family, ruling it in peace.
>>
File: 1469297605876.jpg (126KB, 705x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1469297605876.jpg
126KB, 705x1134px
>>51531119
To rule the world so that he can put shit straight so that it stops being a cluster fuck of petty wars and false superiority over others based on birth, wealth, race, or strength. Basically, he's gonna save the world, but he doesn't really care how much blood needs to be spilled to make it happen. Sometimes, in order to create a better world, you gotta tear down the old one. The ends justify the means.
>>
Following the Sith code to the letter and intent. The Force shall free me. Goal is to be free of obligations, responsibilities, oaths, and orders. If that means helping the sith empire destroy the republic, then destroying the empire and Emperor, before dissappearing into wild space to be a evil alchemy space hermit so be it.
>>
>>51539568
This, only except destroying the Sith too, as well as any authority strong enough to be a threat, and turn the galaxy to glorious anarchy where only the strongest will be free.
>>
>>51539641
Haha, she's not interested in anarchy (or what actually happens to the galaxy for that matter), but she respects the sith as an idea. It helps kill off most threats due to infighting, and she knows she only needs to concern herself with those who reach the top (admittedly she's still working on this herself). Plus wiping out an idea is difficult and a lot of unnecessary work for someone whose entire motivation is 'Everybody leave me alone I just want to get back to my studies'.
>>
My wild magic sorceress, chaotic evil, is just looking to understand her wild magic. And the cosmos along with it.

Everyone else are normies that are incidentals and obstacles on that road. To be used, manipulated or killed for fleeting advances.

The final goal is to be more or less a force of nature. Comfortable with her chaos.
>>
>>51540088
Oh, I was talking about my own character, who is also a dark jedi.

While he isn't actively sinister, he has been compelled by circumstance to kill uncomfortable amounts of people.
>>
>>51540573
We'd work well together if there was some way for my character to prove that she does not have any ambitions of power and conquest.

Playing an FaD Sith game in swtor period specifically tried to make a character that everyone could get along with. Primarily support rich noble force wizard with medical and knowledge skills with an interest in alchemy.
I heal the party, I buy things for the party, I buff the party, and I know things for them.
I've still been the target of the most pvp attacks (ooc we don't want to kill each other so there've been some rather forced reasons for why we keep leaving each other alive) because the force wizard route seems to cause the most worries about me starting to cackle about 'UNLIMITED POWER!'.

The troubles and tribulations of trying to play an inoffensive evil character while role playing complete apathy about whether those who are not useful to me live or die.
>>
>>51531119
She doesn't have an endgame. She's just doing what she needs to to survive, she's just made some mistakes along the way.
>>
>>51539101
dipshit
>>
Destroy all sentient life, arise it as zombies and make them simulate a perfect society while he slowly loses sanity.
>>
>>51531119
Enter into a Heaven, one way or another.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.