[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1321: SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 58

File: 1485972495568.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1485972495568.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>51508708
>>
File: unnamed.png (174KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
174KB, 366x401px
Who picked best nobu in fate? and if you did not pick her, who was your servant?
>>
How exactly do 1-ups work? Would I be able to use a contingent True Resurrection or somesuch to avoid ending a jump?

What about having my body die but having my soul hijack someone else?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEmJH7JsKgM
>>
>>51518175
1-ups only work if the perk specifies they do, otherwise you lose before your contingency kicks in.
>>
>>51518175
If you don't have a 1up perk or an item that you bought with CP dying ends your chain. Doesn't matter if you had autorez or contingent ressurection.
There's stuff out there like a Harry Potter Horcrux that can change this, but that's the default state.

If you had a perk or something that let you live without a body then you could get away with pulling that soul business. Third magic in Fate can do it for sure.
>>
>>51518175

1-Ups to the best of my understanding basically help prevent a "True" death, since dying still ends the chain the vast majority of the time. That being said, pretty much all of them have different mechanics so it's a case by case basis thing. The one from Universal Monsters has you actually be able to exist while dead but doesn't help you with actually coming back from the dead in a timely manner and you can still lose if you don't revive quickly enough, where as the Mario 1-Up basically takes the metaphorical bullet for you once instead of allowing you to get killed.
>>
>>51518168
Well Originally I went with two original servants. My first was Altrouge but she became an Illegal choice, then I chose Circe as a replacement.
Since then I have chosen Tamamo, Emiya and Jack the ripper.
>>
>>51518168
I Demi servanted a daughteru as her. That count?
>>
File: HellfireDiablo.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
HellfireDiablo.pdf
1B, 486x500px
Change Log: Fixed the duplication, various other grammar issues... and such.
>>
So something occurs to me. What would happen if you Potara'd with a clone of yourself? Either an actual clone or one from something like the Teen Titans Duplication power.
>>
>>51518292
You become a square.
>>
>>51518292
That is more or less what Mary Sue did, merged with a future version of herself.
>>
>>51518292
With an actual clone you'd probably get stronger. Doing it with your temporal Sburb clone could probably get you another classpect. So long as you don't mind having your own voice in your head.

Using a Teen Titans duplicate would probably be a bad idea though since those are temporary. Wouldn't want to find half of yourself dissapearing now right? And even if it didn't you wouldn't be able to get the full strength clone anymore.
>>
>>51518302
What if you then used the fusion dance with another clone? Would you be a cube?

>>51518312
Forgot about that.

>>51518316
Wait, does it keep your minds seperate? I thought it merged them together.

Been fucking forever since I actually watched DBZ, though.
>>
>>51518168
I wanted to pick Nobu but one of her skills is restricted for a stupid, yet valid, reason. I'd rather have no Nobu than a crippled Nobu.
>>
>>51518350
Which skill?
>>
>>51518278
No, that is not a fix. You can still get infinite permanent copies of whatever you want with no limits. The limit people suggested of it disappearing was fine, plenty of people said they liked it. This is not a good limit.
>>
>>51518352
Innovation- Tenka Funbu
>>
>>51518352
Tenka Fubu - Innovation (Rank A). Makes her do tonnes of extra damage to anything supernatural or mysterious.

>It grants modifiers leaning more in one's favor the higher the opponent's rank in Divinity or Mystery or the more that opponent is a Heroic Spirit who is a guardian of the establishment. Thanks to it, Nobunaga boasts an absolute advantage over Heroic Spirits and Noble Phantasms with Divinity and Mystery. However, it has no power over Heroic Spirits of the modern era with little Mystery. And not only that, but the effects of her other Skills and Noble Phantasms drop accordingly.
>>
>>51518278
You did? Because it's pretty much the same.
Having it not copy CP items exactly isn't really how I thought you were going to change it.
Weren't you going to put in a fail rate or something?
>>
>>51518278
Just make it however you want. You probably aren't getting on the drive anyways.
>>
>>51518371
>>51518372
Completely banned, or just EX banned?
>>
>>51518386
completely
>>
>>51518386
completely.
>>
>>51518372
That's the GO description. The original one and I believe the reason it's banned, is that it scales indefinitely the older/more mysterious your foe, so there's no limit on the buffs you can get from it.
>>
>>51518392
>>51518396
Huh. It's not even listed either. Well, ask val about it next time she shows up.

Do we have any perks that can replicate the skill?
>>
>>51518401

■ Tenka Fubu - Innovation: A
Innovation, a special skill granted to heroes who brought about a revolution in an era.
The wording "Tenka Fubu" is added to Archer's version of this. A conceptual revolution of subjecting the old with the new.
It grants modifiers leaning more in one's favor the higher the opponent's rank in Divinity or Mystery or the more that opponent is a Heroic Spirit who is a guardian of the establishment.
Thanks to it, Archer boasts an absolute advantage over Heroic Spirits and Noble Phantasms with Divinity and Mystery. It's the ultimate game of compatability. However, it has no power over Heroic Spirits of the modern era with little Mystery. And not only that, but the effects of his other skills and Noble Phantasms drop.

From the Koha Ace Servant Status.

>>51518406
It's in the servant supplement
>>
>>51518406
It is just has its name reversed it appears as Innovation- Tenka Funbu
>>
>>51518365
>e same.
>Having it not copy CP items exactly isn't really how I thought you were going to change it.
>Weren't you going to put in a fail rate or something?

I think I got my ideas crossed.

Duplication: [600]: (Requires taking Duping and Oh My, Duplicates Everywhere for 0cp:) You’ve learned how to duplicate items by tricking the universe into changing an item you can carry in your inventory into something else that you have on hand. This gives you the closest non CP backed version as appropriate. Items have a ten percent chance of vanishing when you duplicate them.

Or

Duplication: [600]: (Requires taking Duping and Oh My, Duplicates Everywhere for 0cp:) You’ve learned how to duplicate items by tricking the universe into changing an item you can carry in your inventory into something else that you have on hand. Items have a ten percent chance of vanishing when you duplicate them.

Or

Duplication: [600]: (Requires taking Duping and Oh My, Duplicates Everywhere for 0cp:) You’ve learned how to duplicate items by tricking the universe into changing an item you can carry in your inventory into something else that you have on hand. This gives you the closest non CP backed version as appropriate. Items have a ten percent chance of vanishing when you duplicate them. Can't duplicate duplicates.
>>
>>51518278
What you did is to fixing it as a flirty wink is to being pregnant.
>>
>>51518442
When the devil's involved there's no telling what leads to what.
>>
File: Design.jpg (152KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Design.jpg
152KB, 800x900px
So, what goes into your uniform designs?
>>
>>51518435
Except you didn't put in the bit about them vanishing at all. You also need to be clear that all the items, both original and duplicated, vanish if that happens.
>>
>>51518435
I think the first or last one might be best. Does that mean that the original item would vanishe too though?
Because that would definitely be enough of a drawback to even things out.
>>
>>51518455
At that point is it even worth taking?
>>
>>51518474
It has to include the original, otherwise it's not a drawback at all because there's no limit on how many or how fast you can make copies. If it only vanishes copies, just make a hundred in advance, it doesn't cost anything.
>>
>>51518487
But anon, it makes it fit the game. You're not saying your only interested in it for infinite copying are you?
>>
>>51518474

I'd assume the original would vanish as would the duplicate.

So something like this...

Duplication: [600]: (Requires taking Duping and Oh My, Duplicates Everywhere for 0cp:) You’ve learned how to duplicate items by tricking the universe into changing an item you can carry in your inventory into something else that you have on hand. This gives you the closest non CP backed version as appropriate. Your target item and the duplicate has a ten percent chance of vanishing when you duplicate an item.
>>
>>51518454
I abduct character designers from series I like when on earth like jumps, and have them draw up a lot of designs for stuff, and then sometimes had off those designs to others to modify. Like I had Ralph McQuarrie produce uniform designs and Oh Great! modify them, because they weren't sexy enough.
>>
>>51518424
>>51518429
I'm looking at the one in the fate folder, and it only appears at the end, in the ban list.

I control-F'd for it, and that was the only result.
>>
>>51518541
Because it's banned on all its forms
>>
File: imgres.jpg (6KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6KB, 256x197px
>>51518551
Thats not my point.

I asked if we had anything to replicate it, and you/they said in was in the supplement.

It's not.
>>
>>51518454
>Early in my chain
I just use a mobile trace suit from my Gundam. If I'm in a situation where I need to wear something "formal" I'll wear a Celestial Being outfit.
>After 20 jumps
I wear a Celestial Being outfit when I'm out and about but when in combat I transform into either a Kamen Rider or use my permanently under construction power armour.
>After General Xianxia
I wear a Chinese Martial Arts uniform older than the Earth itself.

>>51518406
>Huh. It's not even listed either
>>51518573
>I asked if we had anything to replicate it, and you/they said in was in the supplement.

We were pointing out that it is listed.
>>
>>51518587
It has no entry in the the actual descriptions part of the supplement.
>>
>>51518602
Neither do any of the banned skills, excluding ones with only EX banned.
>>
I have an SCP Foundation question about the ability Crash test dummy. It lists how you are as tough as a tank and have all these resistances but is that only for the purposes of testing or does it mean you get even tougher while testing?
>>
>>51518602
Because it's in the banned section.
Which you didn't find it.
So we pointed it out to you.
>>
>>51518615
Yes I did. >>51518541

I just appear to have a different definition of 'listed', because you lot are being spectacularly unhelpful.
>>
>>51518380
>You probably aren't getting on the drive anyways
You don't get a vote anon, sorry.
You want your way, you need to make the jump.
>>
>>51518625
And it's not like you could have a look for yourself amirite
>>
>>51518629
Wasn't a vote.
>>
Does anyone remember a manga series that was all about alchemy and golems and stuff?

Pretty sure it started off at some sort of festival or golem competition, and the MC had one that could self-upgrade to some extent.
>>
>>51518625
If it wasn't listed, it wouldn't be on the pdf at all. So when you say you said it wasn't listed, we corrected you.
>>
>>51518455
Your 'fix' does not even make sense in the context of the jump.
Is fine as is.
>>
File: 1330578292204.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1330578292204.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>51518454
Usually I tell the garment gloves what I want, and am happy with the results. It's kind of hard to mess up plain t-shirts, jeans, suits, tights, and coats. Only once did I have to give additional input after seeing the final product, and that was to say, "No, make it sluttier. This is for our anniversary." I still kept them though, because you can never have enough lingerie.

I just wish they could do shoes, too.
>>
>>51518644
Or thick. You could also be thick, because I just said I DID FIND IT.

>>51518656
Who gives a fuck if it's in the banlist?

It has no actual description, which is what I was originally looking for.
>>
>>51518672
but before you even posted that I had given a description.

>>51518406
>(you)
>>51518372
>me

So if you were looking for the description, it was alreay posted in the thread. I even posted the other description right after your post about it not being listed
>>
>>51518663
Abusing glitches risks the game mods erasing your glitches or account. There it makes sense as discussed last thread.
>>
>>51518278
>>51518375
Duplication perk is fine. We already have duplication perks in other jumps, or fabrication abilities so good they are effectively duplication perks.

This really is people bitching about stuff they don't like.
Don't let them bully you, anon.
>>
>>51518690
...You know what, i don't even care anymore.
>>
>>51518672
I meant look for yourself for ways to get a similar effect outside of the supplement but okay Mr cunt, you be an asshole.
>>
>>51518709
Duplication perks that have far harsher limits, not infinite copies. Stop samefagging to try and support this.
>>
Is there anyway to resist Buu's absorption trick? I know Vegito was able to do it, but Vegito was in super saiyan form, and they were already way ahead of Buu.
>>
>>51518729
Kirby has a perk that keeps things from being to eat you.
That one might work.
>>
>>51518707
except the original item is not a glitch, but you trying to make duplication a trap perk.

Make your one crappy jump, don't ghostwrite this one.
>>
>>51518709
Anon I could not be nicer about this if I tried.
There is literally no bullying going on here.
>>
>>51518724
>Stop samefagging to try and support this.
Stop samefagging to try and change it.
>>
Could I create a dwarven beneath a mountain style city with the First Magic or would that violate the no destroying stuff bit since the rock that used to be where the city is being made would need to stop existing?
>>
>>51518738
So you just want an infinite item copier with no real limits.
>>
>>51518735
That could work. It's probably my best shot, actually. Thanks, anon.

>>51518760
Pretty sure that violates the 'no destroying' thing. Though if you clear some space first it might work?
>>
>>51518729
Anti-Life Immunity might work.
Amaterasu while you're inside of him would be both hilarious and have a small chance of distracting him enough to work.
On the topic of Naruto, substitution jutsu might work for getting out of the way of the attack. Just keep a few Krillin's or Saibamen nearby.
>>
>>51518760
Create a displacement effect on the rock out of the way or blast away the rock with conjured explosions.
You can destroy things with the First if used creatively you just can't unmake things.
>>
>>51518747
>There is literally no bullying going on here.
>>51518455
>Except you didn't put in the bit about them vanishing at all. You also need to be clear that all the items, both original and duplicated, vanish if that happens.
>>
>>51518775
These could also work, though if it's possible I'd like to get inside him and free Fat Buu like what happened in canon. Looking at it, the reason why Zen Buu won in his universe was because he was able to absorb Vegeta before Fat Buu could be freed. If I could enter his body and free Fat Buu along with the others, it would allow me to weaken him enough to kill him.
>>
>>51518760
You could just move the rock around, the First Magic has to be able to displace things out of the space it's conjuring something into in order to function outside of a vacuum. So creating a pocket of air inside a mountain could excavate the area.
>>
>>51518489
>If it only vanishes copies, just make a hundred in advance, it doesn't cost anything.
It cost 600 CP, dipshit.
>>
>>51518804
That's not bullying. It's directions.
Rude directions perhaps, but that's not bullying.
>>
>>51518822
So potentially I could create the city and the stone would just be displaced?
>>
>>51518825
So what? You know what else costs 600cp in this jump? An ability to make normal arrows rain down on enemies. This perk is many times better then everything else here.
>>
>>51518814
>Zen Buu
What's that? Also you can't do that due to Rule 2 and drawback 1 as it would change the plot and pre-kill Uub (The plotbound shit is the stupidest decision in that jump)
>>
>>51518766
>So you just want an infinite item copier with no real limits.
You don't want it to work at all.
Why don't be just add you idea to the other item copying perks? Everytime that autofactory make a copy on an item, all off those copies and the original have a 10% chance to vanish. Every time you make a copy of something with equivalent exchange, 10% chance all instances of that item vanish....
No, wait, your idea sounds dumb.
>>
>>51518862
Zen Buu is Buu from a universe where he won as Super Buu but the act of absorbing the heroes altered his personality to be neutral instead of evil.
>>
>>51518887
Sounds like a weird idea but Super is also including a fem-Broly so I can't complain.
>>
>>51518862
What? Where does the jump say you can't alter the plot?
>>
>>51518880
Except with this perk there is no cost or time taken or time limit to make stuff. You can just make as many copies as you want instantly for nothing as many times as you want. You are not expending resources and time to do it, you're not exchanging something to do it, you're not waiting a month after each use to do it.

You're right in that it'd be too harsh for any other item copying perks, because all those are already much more limited in capabilities then this one.
>>
>>51518844
Presumably. Stay away from any doors to the outside you create, though, it's likely that there's going to be a high-pressure spray of stone fragments shooting out of those at the moment of creation.
>>
>>51518862
Ah, Zen Buu is from the Dragon Ball Multiverse jump. He's basically this >>51518887. I don't know what you mean by plotbound, given that it's an alternate universe.
>>
>>51518848

>600cp in this jump? An ability to make normal arrows rain down on enemies.

I probably shouldn't open my mouth but ...

Hail of Arrows: [600]
Rather than keep a continuous stream of arrows in the air, you have a magical talent for shooting into the air and calling down a hail of arrows that strike at every enemy in range.

That army... yeah... yeah like every one in range.
>>
>>51518774
>Pretty sure that violates the 'no destroying' thing. Though if you clear some space first it might work?
Which is why you cannot summon anything in an atmosphere, because you would be destroying air, right guys?
Or your premise is wrong, one of the two...
>>
>>51518905
What is in range? If ti's covering dozens of kilometers then maybe it's good yeah. But if this is just a few metres around you, like covering the screen you'd see while playing the game, then it's not a capstone worthy perk even if reusable. Especially if the arrows are just normal ones.
>>
>>51518902
There's a Dragon Ball multiverse jump? What's that?
>>51518897
Page 2 of the Dragon Ball jump.
>>
People seem to have forgotten that it's Brutus's drive, hosted as a courtesy to /jc/.
>>
>>51518898
It's not quite for nothing since you have to sacrifice something to preform the dupe.
Sure that something could be a rock you just picked up off the ground, but it's not totally for free.
I'm also assuming you need to do the juggling with your inventory to actually pull it off, but I don't actually know that for sure.
>>
>>51518933
...really. That's your defense. That you have to sacrifice rocks or handfuls of dirt to get as many copies of any super macguffin as you want. Really.
>>
>>51518898

I don't really have a problem with the chance to destroy the original item being included.

While we're on improvements, any ideas for the rest of the perks, items or such?
>>
>>51518950
No I'm not who you were talking too.
I just wanted to clear that up.
I should probably have mentioned something in that post about it, but it's too late now I guess.
>>
>>51518950
>any super macguffin as yo

Nah, Macguffins pretty much require CP backing...

>>51518920
I'd say it was anything in range of your bow.

Does it make sense to say the arrows are copies of the arrow you shoot? :)
>>
>>51518924
There is a jump based on the Dragonball Multiverse Tournament webcomic.

Unfortunately you have to win a fighting tournament containing: Perfect Cell who won and has been training for years, Vegetto who stayed fused and has been training for years, Buu who won and has been eating people for years, Broly who is bullshit, the sum total of the entire Namekian people in one body who has been training for years, King Cold who has gotten off his ass and trained up to a completely nonsense level, and other assorted piles of bullshit.

If you lose you fail the chain.
>>
>>51518814
That probably ain't going to happen Anon. After a while, their bodies just sort of...dissolve. Its what happened to the Grand Supreme Kai, or whatever that guy's title is.
>>
>>51518924
Basically, it's a fan manga made before BoG, about a tournament with characters from several different universes. Val made it recently, I'm not sure if it's complete or a WIP, though. There are a bunch of different universes, like one where the Kais solved all the problems before they could occur (killing Bibidi before he could create Buu, destroying the Cold family), one where all the Namekians fused to become one Super Namekian that went on to kill Frieza, Cooler, King Cold, Cell, and Buu. There's another where Krillin killed Vegeta, and because of that Frieza ended up winning, and later on, Ginyu possessed King Cold and trained, unlocking two additional forms with one putting him on the same level as Perfect Cell. It's pretty interesting.

In order to win in the jump, you have to win the tournament, fighting canon Gohan, Goku, and Vegeta, plus all the other contestants, including a permanently fused Vegito, the previously mentioned characters, and other universes' participants as well.
>>
>>51518956
Then we don't really have any further problems.

If I'm perfectly honest, a lot of them are really boring, bland or just bad. I'm not really familiar with Diablo and I don't really want to go through an entire jump for a series I don't care much for if the particularly bad stuff is taken care of but my honest advice would be to take a serious rethink of the jump and how the perks are being handled. I'm seeing very little reason for people to pick up some of these perks with the sheer lack of detail, interest or even use on some of them for their prices.
>>
>>51518990
There's no point talking to you anymore.
>>
>>51518950
>...really. That's your defense. That you have to sacrifice rocks or handfuls of dirt to get as many copies of any super macguffin as you want. Really.
Um, you can have automated systems give you unlimited amounts of the abstract value equivalent exchange uses to make copies, with a very little effort.
Or get a Star Trek replicator tech in jump for free.
Sup com does not even charge CP for this.

This is you having a hateboner for item duplication, nothing more.
>>
>>51518996
The Grand Supreme Kai was absorbed eons ago, though. And he wasn't dissolved, he's still part of Fat Buu. So you'd have to go inside HIM in order to free the Grand Supreme Kai.
>>
>>51518993
>>51519001
General Xianxia before that jump makes it seem like a fun way to test out your power.

>Spend an unfathomable amount of time training
>Lose to Cell
>Have to spend the rest of time on our Earth knowing how shit you were because you didn't train enough
>>
>>51518990
>Does it make sense to say the arrows are copies of the arrow you shoot?
Sure.
>>
>>51519015
If you can't tell the difference between perfect copies of anything or copies you make with tech that's not capable of perfectly copying anything at all, you've got no business in the conversation.
>>
>>51518729
Drain No would at least prevent him from gaining power by absorbing you, and you could likely rek out.
>>
>>51518168
I imported Sayaka.
>>51518292
You become Jumpersprite^2.
>>51518454
There is no uniform. Just don't wear chainmail bikinis and you'll be fine.
>>
>>51519020

Cool.

Rather than keep a continuous stream of arrows in the air, you have a magical talent for shooting into the air and calling down a hail of arrows that strike at every enemy in range with a copy of the arrow you fired into the air.
>>
>>51518990
No one likes a shitpost. Cut it with the smileys.
>>
>>51519036
>you've got no business in the conversation.
>>51519010
>There's no point talking to you anymore.
Why don't you just stop talking everyone like you were threatening to him earlier?
>>
>>51518993
To be fair, one perk lets you start off at Ultimate Gohan levels, and if you take 'Just here for the Story' with Universe 1, you can start eons before the tournament begins. Plus, King Cold is, at max, Perfect Cell levels. The real threat is that he's actually Ginyu and will try and possess you. As for the rest, Vegetto gets taken out by XXIII, Broly loses fairly early on, and the only other threats are Perfect Cell (who will likely fight and lose against one of the Gohans), Buu (who you can weaken via freeing the people inside of him), and the Namekian. As for him...I've actually got no idea how to fight him. Oh, there's also Bra and that one scientist guy, but the latter can be taken out if you just get past the ghosts, and the former can be tricked and manipulated.
>>
>>51519069

Nah, sorry. Just a bad habit, I put them a lot of places.
>>
>>51518956
The rest of your perks are all generic, so there's not much you can do that'll improve them without reworking them entirely. Reading through your jump, every single sentence sums up to "You can do this" or "You can make this" You have capstones that say "You can make staffs". Then you have other perks that say "You can make weapons". Your capstones read the same as every other perk, so that most of them don't feel like capstones at all.

Half of your perks don't actually give off the feeling of the game or even the meta of playing the game, they just come off as you going into a gamefaqs manual and pulling out sections, then adding a "you can do this" in front of it. Your descriptions are lazy and vague, and give off the feeling that you haven't bothered doing any research at all. Just take your 400 for the rogue for example.

Double time: [400]
Thanks to years of training your speed with a bow has increased by double. You can also pull off a haste effect for short stretches thanks to some secret magical tricks you picked up from one of the sisters of the Sightless Eye

Your speed with a bow has increased by double. Let's ignore how awkwardly that was written. What speed? Running speed? Drawing speed? Firing speed? All of the speed? Speed whenever you have a bow? Then on top of that you decide to slap a haste effect and just call it secret magical tricks? Some of your one liner perks are even worse as far as this goes.
>>
>>51519069
>Cut it with the smileys
=^_^= +_+ O_o
>>
File: Dissolved.png (162KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Dissolved.png
162KB, 600x848px
>>51519030
Pic related.

Also, we're not exactly told how long its been since Zen ate everyone, and considering that Krillin and co from U9 seem to be older then they should, timey-whimey bullshit should not be excluded.
>>
>>51519086
>Your speed with a bow has increased by double. Let's ignore how awkwardly that was written. What speed? Running speed? Drawing speed? Firing speed? All of the speed? Speed whenever you have a bow? Then on top of that you decide to slap a haste effect and just call it secret magical tricks? Some of your one liner perks are even worse as far as this goes.

Thank you for the helpful comment. I'll rework it.
>>
>>51519030
Even in canon, he's not really inside Buu. There's a ganglion that represents his power and can be removed, but neither the Supreme Kais or the Grand Supreme Kais exist inside of him anymore.
>>
>>51519123
Don't just rework that one thing. The rest of his post is really damn good advice. It's stuff that's been echoed a lot. Most of your perks need work so they don't read as these short, boring, gamey and samey sentences.
>>
>>51519134
Except he's doing nothing for the world or the lore. The jump is basically "buy Diablo game mechanics." Which means that no matter what the descriptions are, they're going to be gamey and samey.
>>
>>51518956
>>51519086
Your items are even worse as far as being generic goes. No one's asking you to get into Red levels of item complexity with synthesis items and separate item tables, but just read this for yourself.

Town Portal: [100]
Jump Chain was nice enough to translate one of those annoying scrolls into an actual book.
This spell will open a portal to a town you have been to. Doesn’t allow visits to previous worlds
on its own.

This is literally how you described another item except you decided to tag on a different effect. Jump Chain was nice enough? Really?

Infravision: [100] (Discounted Monk)
Jump Chain was nice enough to translate one of those annoying scrolls into an actual book.
This spell will let you see a red glow around enemies even through walls.

Then this hilarious thing.
Elixir Recipe [200]: (Discounted Mana Potions and Potions.)
You have discovered the recipe for one of the elixirs. This may be taken multiple times.

That's literally all you have for it. One of the elixirs. No explanation for what they're supposed to do, no explanation for why anyone would want to take it multiple times.
>>
>>51519096
Huh. Must have missed that. I don't think it's been long enough for it to happen just yet, and if it has...well, 'Just Here for the Plot would allow me to show up around the original divergence point, so I might be able to free them then.

>>51519126
Ah, that's a good point. I'll have to think of a plan for releasing the cast, then.
>>
>>51519146
So what if he's not doing lore? That doesn't mean he can't put fun stuff in. Isn't diablo meant to be a pretty big game?
>>
>>51519167
He's not doing anything for ANY of that, is the thing. He's stated this last thread.
>>
>>51519176
Okay, you seem to not understand this. Look at this >>51519147 this guy explains it. Even if you are only focusing on game effects and nothing else, you can still differ descriptions, give descriptions that actually tell you what things are doing and give interesting or fun items.
>>
>>51519146
Diablo game mechanics, and yet somehow if I read through that jump, it would have fit better for Fable or Path of Exile, except we already have jumps for both of those which are better and have things to make them distinct. Even the random name drops he put in would have been pointlessly obscure. Barely any mention of game Easter Eggs or mechanics such as the monsters or anything. Even the 500 CP Cow Level item is bland as shit.

Game mechanics, and no mention of speedrunning, TAS, binhacks, or anything that actually represent the mechanical aspects of the game mechanics outside of a single duplication perk.

Why doesn't he just remove Diablo from the title and call it generic ARPG jump instead? He could leave in the other elements and no one would know any better.
>>
Are there any jumps where being a centaur is an option?
>>
>>51519096
He absorbed him? So, wait... when it says that any technique can be used, it means literally ANY technique that doesn't call on outside help? And it's not considered cheating? Like, how is cheating even possible, then?
>>
>>51519096
I suppose my store waifus in stomach plan will need some revising. Or throwing out, it is a rather stupid plan.
>>
>>51519217
Dragonlance has an option I think.
You're a pleb for wanting to be one, but I suppose it can't be helped.
>>
Has anyone claimed a Microsoft Office jump?
>>
>>51519220
People supplying you with powers or items from outside? Getting energy refills or active advice/coaching from the pits? Having someone come in and fight with you?
>>
>>51519159
Even then, Goku and Vegeta just tried to pull the same trick your thinking about pulling. You think he's not going to be prepared for it?

Besides, why are you focused so hard on Zen? In the long run hes more or less a force for, well, not exactly good, but order. You should probably pay more attention to Vegetto.
>>
>>51519234
How would that work?
>>
>>51519234
No I don't believe anyone has.
I'm sure that would be an interesting jump though.
>>
>>51519234
No. Onenote is best Origin though.
>>
>>51519134

Yep, it really is.

Does this sound better for the 400 rogue.

Thanks to years of training under an older member of the sightless eye your ability aim, fire and reload your bow in an astonishing blur while keeping your accuracy near perfect has been increased dramatically.

>>51519147

Huh... yeah... that looks like I just copied and pasted for the infravision bit... I'm going to need to fix that.

Huh, right... on the elixirs I think this was a case of not seeing the trees in the forest. Knowing exactly which elixirs were in the game and forgetting to point them out.
>>
>>51519238
>order
He is more a force for making interesting shit happen, his sole purpose for being there is entertainment.
>>
>>51519253
Seems like you forgot a lot of things really. Like making it feel like Diablo.
>>
>>51519238
Well, I have to win the tournament in order to continue my chain, since taking gauntlet mode would be rather pointless (might as well not take the jump in that case). Vegetto is much easier to handle, anyway. Zen's smarter, has magic superior to the Dragon Balls, can regenerate from molecules, and is already strong enough to fight on par with Vegetto due to all the people he's absorbed. Not only that, but the idea of everyone being trapped inside Zen forever or even worse dissolved is just something I refuse to accept. At least Vegetto's still a good guy, if a dick. Zen is perfectly happy to commit acts of evil, and exists because of his acts of evil. I'm not letting that stand.
>>
Posting one of the ideas for one of the two 600 options for the demon/nephilim origin. Being honest I am not to happy with this one so I would like some feedback. This was typed on the phone so sorry if there are grammar issues and the short length.

ps phoneposting still sucks

The beast (600cp): You are more than just a normal demon now. A great power has been granted to you, perhaps you inherited from your progenitor or you always had that potential to achieve this power. Regardless of how you did it you are one of the beasts of chaos like the ancient Leviathan and Behemoth. This comes with many advantages such as: The ability to change into a large beast of air, water or land or a humanoid form if you prefer. You will dwarf armies with your strength and their weapons won't be able to pierce your skin. You are a force of nature on its own right bending the climate to bring famine and destruction to the land. But don't believe you are invincible, catching enough attention will bring forth the armies of God or one of his many saints who will be able to damage you and if you are overconfident, unprepared or don't fight smartly there is a high chance that you could die.
>>
>>51519231
Eh, maybe. I was reading that TCB failures fic from earlier and i though the way they freaked out over centaurs was funny.

Why a pleb though?
>>
In Dragon Ball Multiverse what stage of Cell is a Bio-Android? Imperfect? Perfect? pls no larva
>>
>>51519312
Looks good to me. Since this is a much more direct perk, I assume the other perk will be more about manipulation, like the classic image of the Devil as a tempter?

>>51519327
Probably imperfect, given that it mentions absorbing androids for power.
>>
>>51519312
Yeah, you really, really need to work on the other perks if you want even the pretense of the others being balanced with stuff like this.
>>
>>51519297
>At least Vegetto's still a good guy
Ahuh. IIRC there's a bit in the novelization where he was thinking about holding Pan hostage just to get Gohan to fight him. After the match with XXI when Gohan tells him he lost, he literally thinks about crushing Gohans skull. There's also the matter of Bardocks vision where he's seen strangling Gohan one-handed.

The man is a ticking timebomb.

Also, you might need Zen to deal with XXI and whatever was in that room with him.
>>
>>51519339
Good point. Thank you.
>>
>>51519344
Pretty sure this is for Genesis, anon.
>>
>>51518629
Not him but you're in the wrong here, the whole point of posting in thread is because everyone gets a vote.

And I for one also vote against the jump.
>>
>>51518709
>we already have,...other jumps

Get your interjump balance shit out of here.
>>
>>51519353
He also expressed horror and disgust at both of these things. Plus, I did say he's a dick, and at least part of the problem comes from him being a fusion of two blood knights who's not had a good fight in a long time. So if he gets a good fight he SHOULD be fine.

XXIII's only dangerous because he has magic that allows him to teleport people and Dragon Balls, which he uses to cheat. It's implied that he would have lost to 18, so if he can get bullrushed before he has a chance to use magic or before he knows you'll be a threat (he had to teleport Vegetto, he didn't have a specific counter like with 18). Now, on the subject of whatever was in the room with him...that, I'm more concerned about. But Gast would still be around to help.
>>
Sneaking into the vault of the Sightless Eye was forbidden for several reasons, not the least of which was the dangerous magical artifacts kept there but you were never one to listen when someone suggested that you couldn’t go somewhere. Thanks to your quick fingers you managed sneak into one of the vaults and copy an ancient spell or at least part of it. You’re not sure what it was actually meant to do but an old nearly blind rogue helped you turn the spell into something you could use, a hail of arrows to strike down your enemies. Simply shoot an arrow into the sky, say an ancient word of power and an exact copy of your arrow strike every enemy in range of your bow.

Seems more lore friendly.
>>
>>51519396
That looks sooooo much better.
>>
>>51519376
>>51519383
Get your same-fagging shit out of here.
>>
>>51519339
The idea for the other perk is more about being able to corrupt people to a point where you can recreate your own sodom and gomorrah
>>
>>51519412
I'm not the other anon, asshole.

I brought up the interjump balance thing-which is EXACTLY what you're doing. You're not pointing out what in Diablo the perk's based on. You're literally saying "we already have this in other jumps therefore it is fine if we have it in this one too regardless of how appropriate it is"
>>
>>51519396
I have to admit, I've been pessimistic so far but this is a great improvement.
>>
>>51519393
When did wizard man have a set of dragon balls?
>>
>>51519412
Is it samefagging? Or did he just use the duplication perk on his posts?
>>
>>51519433
Ironic, then, how I've also done none of those things you've claimed. Maybe I even agree with you, but there's no need to same fag.
>>
>>51519441
Probably because it isn't him? The jumpmaker already said he's trying to avoid lore as much as possible to make a game based jump.
>>
>>51519414
That's also cool.

>>51519448
As I recall, it was mentioned somewhere that he had a set of Dragon Balls which he used to wish for a way to beat Android 18. I suppose it might have been just a theory that I'm misremembering as canon, but I think that was stated somewhere.
>>
>>51519441

Thanks.

You’ve managed to ‘borrow’ a book from Deckard Cain that teaches you how to open a spell to any town you’ve been to on your current world.

You found this ancient book in a gypsy’s cart, it teaches you a spell to see nearby enemies through walls and darkness.

Infravision Scroll Set: [25]
A binder that contains 20 Infravision scrolls that grant you the ability to see nearby enemies through walls and darkness. Replenishes every week.

Elixir: [25] You’ve picked up a white strength elixir, a black elixir that increases your natural dexterity, a squat jar of white liquid that increases your vitality or an potion bottle of orange liquid that increases your magical ability by a small amount. This may be bought as many times as you want.

Not completely sure on the elixirs but it should be better...
>>
Elixir Recipe [200]: (Discounted Mana Potions and Potions.)
In your research into arcane subjects you have discovered the recipe for one of the strength, dexterity, vitality and magic elixirs. This may be taken multiple times.
>>
>>51519393
...Considering serious harm to your own kids goes a bit beyond being a dick man. And even if he did express horror and disgust, it still establishes a pattern to his reactions and thoughts.

I posited the "work with Zen" plan because that seems to be the most likely theory why he's so chummy with the Supreme Kai.
>>
>>51519519

I don't remember anything like that when I read through it on my own, but maybe it was covered in some kind of side material? When I read through it just seemed like everyone was confused and nothing was revealed.
>>
>>51519532
Try something like this.

You’ve managed to ‘borrow’ a book from Deckard Cain that teaches you how to open a spell to any town you’ve been to on your current world. You can only have one portal open at a time, but it only takes a few seconds to cast this spell so changing destinations is an easy task.

You found an ancient book in a gypsy’s cart containing instructions to cast a spell called Infravision. This piece of magic allows you to see nearby enemies through walls and darkness. It has a range of about (insert distance here) and can/can't see through some/all types of supernatural obscuration such as magical mist or conjured darkness.

>>51519563
These elixirs... replenish their namesake? Give you boosts to their namesake? Are temporary buffs?
>>
>>51519616
>These elixirs... replenish their namesake? Give you boosts to their namesake? Are temporary buffs?

The first two. I'll adjust

And yes on those two powers. Thanks.
>>
>>51519598
Not in Dragon Ball it isn't! In all seriousness though, you are right, just calling him a dick is a bit of an understatement. And while it does show a disturbing patter to his thoughts, that's nowhere near as bad as Zen.

I get it, really, it's just that Zen's way too nasty for me to work with. As for why the Kais tolerate him, it's because they threatened to kick him out, and he got desperate and offered for them to imprison him between matches in exchange for still being part of the tournament. He's been waiting way too long to fight worthy opponents to just be denied like that!

>>51519600
Eh, could just be me misremembering, but I could have sworn that was said somewhere.
>>
>>51519532
>>51519616
Maybe have the town portal be from the current jump, not just the current world? Just double or quadruple the price.
>>
>>51519598

Wow, you must be a paragon of justice, never thinking bad things or getting angry. The guy is fully aware of his thoughts and impulses and actively works to control himself. He might have Vegata morals with Goku temper, but he also has Goku morals and Vegeta pride. If he hasn't went off the deep end yet, after years and years of traveling across the universe and kicking ass, it seems real unlikely that he would start now.
>>
>>51519651

I don't think the temper tantrum or the begging was sincere. It seems an awful lot like he was playing it up just to turn things around like he's been doing all tournament.
>>
>>51519598
What Vegito was experiencing is something called the "Gremlin of the Perverse". It's that little urge you sometimes get to do something stupid or destructive that your rational mind quickly rejects. Like have you ever had an open window and felt like wanting to throw something expensive out of it? Or when you're standing in a high place, did you feel the desire to jump? How about when an annoying person is yelling at you? Ever wanted to punch them in the face? That's the same thing. They're intrusive thoughts you can't control.
>>
>>51519681
Could be. Then again, considering how he freaked out over Vegetto getting disqualified like he did, I imagine at least part of it was genuine. Zen Buu has Goku, Vegeta, and even his own, (as in, Super Buu) battle lust inside of him, and he's not had anyone to fight for just as long as Vegetto. No, longer, because Zen Buu doesn't have Gohan, Gotenks, or Bra to spar with. So he's going to want to fight an actual challenge, and losing out on that would probably genuinely affect him.
>>
>>51519396
Does it cost anything? It reads like it /will/ strike them... Are the arrows guided, or do at least properly account for motion? Does it work on other non-arrow projectiles, such as bullets or throwing knives? Is it literally every enemy in your range? Would something like this be accurate:

"With a normal bow, your arrows might strike a small regiment. With a much greater weapon, your shots may very well decimate armies or blanket entire mountain ranges."
>>
>>51519728
>Does it cost anything? It reads like it /will/ strike them... Are the arrows guided, or do at least properly account for motion? Does it work on other non-arrow projectiles, such as bullets or throwing knives? Is it literally every enemy in your range? Would something like this be accurate:
>"With a normal bow, your arrows might strike a small regiment. With a much greater weapon, your shots may very well decimate armies or blanket entire mountain ranges."

Hmm, I was assuming as if you'd shot at them from above with all your skill.. so not assured to hit... just likely.

Suggestions on it working for things that aren't bows or arrows?

I like the bit for the various weapon types...

Also the elixir change..

Elixir: [25] You’ve picked up a white strength elixir, a black elixir that increases your natural dexterity, a squat jar of white liquid that increases your vitality or an potion bottle of orange liquid that increases your magical ability by a small amount. These elixirs permanently increase the stat they are tied to by a small amount. The vitality elixirs also function as potions of full health while the magic elixir restores your entire mana pool when drank. These elixirs may be bought as many times as you want.
>>
>>51519651
Dude, even the other Kais are suspicious of why the Supreme's being so accommodating to Buu. They certainly seem to be cooperating on something considering in the latest chapters they're talking about Buu upgrading everyone's abilities.

>>51519687
I've had this feeling before, yeah. Doesn't change that Vegetto has a pattern of wanting to solve his problems with extreme violence.
>>
>>51519792
>they're talking about Buu upgrading everyone's abilities
What. When did this happen?
>>
>>51519792
How many rounds does this thing have left anyway?
>>
>>51519805
Just during the latest intermission, before the latest round started. A lot of people are picking up that something has happened, and the Kais are realizing that the Kai that looks like Buu is being awfully accommodating of Buu.
>>
>>51519823
Well that's...a thing. I really don't want to work with Zen Buu, but if the situation's that dire...
>>
>>51519816
1 match left in the current round, then 2 more rounds, then the final fight.
>>
File: tournament-so-far.png (29KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
tournament-so-far.png
29KB, 800x619px
>>51519816
About two, unless something happens to extend the tournament or shorten it. *Cough*Babidi's uprising *Cough*.
>>
>>51519823
>>51519792
So I just checked it out, and Buu was giving everyone a power boost. He was even going to give XXIII one, before XXIII (or the creature with him) incinerated the tiny Buu. So he's not working with the Kaioshin, and it certainly isn't because of XXIII being a threat.
>>
>>51519941
By doing what, fusing parts of himself into the fighters? Very shady.
>>
>>51519944
Mostly he's just giving them knowledge of the techniques he made over time after he absorbed their powers in his universe, explaining some tricks or easy ways to win or even just telling fat Buu to not get tricked into giving up. He even teaches Uub how to use majin magic.
>>
>>51519941
Ok, yeah, good point.

>>51519944
Nah. IIRC, he just uploaded information and abilities into their heads. Literally, in Frieza's case.
>>
>>51519893
>>51519921
So only 8 more fights. How fast does this thing move?
>>
>>51519968
I think it is three pages a week and each fight normally lasts around a dozen maybe? Though there are quite a few side stories that cover things that happened in other universes.
>>
>>51519941
I was more talking about the one that is now 'holding him prisoner'.

They have telepathic conversations that make it very clear there is something more happening that they lead others to believe.
>>
>>51519978
So around next year this time people will be talking about the finale coming up, more than likely.
>>
>>51519921
Taking bets, who do you think is going to win the fights? For me:

>Raichi vs. Gast Carcolh
Gast.

>Goku vs. Uub
Goku.

>Vegeta vs. Cell
Vegeta.

>XXI vs. Buu
The former seems to be gearing up to be the big bad, so I'm going with XXI.

>Bra vs. Gast
Gast, maybe? I think the writers will feel overfilled with Saiyans if Bra wins.

>Vegeta vs. Gast
Vegeta.

>Goku vs. XXI
I'm betting this won't be a normal match, something will interrupt it and the real finale of the series will happen here. But Goku will move on in the tournament.

>Goku vs. Vegeta
Almost certainly Goku or a tie.
>>
>>51519790
>Hmm, I was assuming as if you'd shot at them from above with all your skill.. so not assured to hit... just likely.
Alright.

>Suggestions on it working for things that aren't bows or arrows?
Just... say that you can throw or shoot something into the air and have it work for projectiles in general?
>>
Triple Strike: [200]
Your skill in the staff is enough that you have the ability to hit three adjacent targets in melee range with ‘one’ strike.

Still not a fan... but it's closer.
>>
>>51520050
I pretty much agree with your list, except I think Gast will beat Vegeta.
>>
>>51520069

Sneaking into the vault of the Sightless Eye was forbidden for several reasons, not the least of which was the dangerous magical artifacts kept there but you were never one to listen when someone suggested that you couldn’t go somewhere. Thanks to your quick fingers you managed sneak into one of the vaults and copy an ancient spell or at least part of it. You’re not sure what it was actually meant to do but an old nearly blind rogue helped you turn the spell into something you could use, a hail of arrows to strike down your enemies. Simply shoot an arrow into the sky, say an ancient word of power and an exact copy of your arrow strike every enemy in range of your bow as if you’d shot them from above with all of your skill. With a normal bow, your arrows might strike a small regiment. With a much greater weapon, your shots may very well decimate armies or blanket entire mountain ranges.

Is the current ability, not sure I need to add daggers.
>>
>>51520094
You really think a DBZ fancomic is going to make the final match between Goku and Nail?
>>
>>51519252
Psshhh. You only say that because you haven't min-maxed your spreadsheet perks.
>>
>>51520114
I think it would be an interesting twist. Naturally, everyone will expect Vegeta to win, but if Gast/Nail wins, that'll be something unique. We've seen Goku vs Vegeta before. A match between Goku and Gast/Nail is something that would be exciting to see because it would involve the two using strategies and plans we've never seen before, in order to deal with the other using their own unique abilities. So Vegeta will probably win, but I want Gast to win instead, so I'll 'bet' on him instead.
>>
>>51520114
Not him but I don't think they can justify Vegeta beating Gast without something weird happening.
>>
File: JC4.jpg (58KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
JC4.jpg
58KB, 650x482px
Speaking of DBM-from what I've seen, it seems to be mostly focused upon the tournament. So is there anything noticeably different about the afterlife here, compared to mainline DBZ?

If someone were to, say, recreate something like the Fuyuki City Grail are there going to be confused kais/kamis coming over to arrest you for grand theft afterlife?

>>51520114
Not him, but while I don't I almost want that to be a thing just to throw Nail a bone.

>>51518344
Everyone knows the Legendary Hyper Cube is just a myth told to give hope after Frieza genocided the square race

>>51518454
Latex, tron lines and pure style. As in, the concept of style materialised and woven into a hyperdimensional fabric which has all kinds of handy applications. But mainly, looking really good.
>>
>>51518168
My bodyguard companion. Mainly to give him good defense.
>>
>>51520162
>Latex
I didn't know that was your fetish.
>>
>>51520050
>Raichi vs. Gast Carcolh
Hmm, I don't know. Gast definitely has more then enough power to do it, but then so does Raichi's ghost army, and he's more canny. Eh, I'll give it to Gast.

>Goku vs. Uub
Hmm. I'll say Uub. He's supposed to be the next major protector of the Earth, so I can see him getting tossed a win.

>Vegeta vs. Cell
Yeah, probably Vegeta. Cell might have been training, but Vegeta has been TRAINING, both to beat Buu, and to beat Goku.

>XXI vs. Buu
Hmm. Buu. Zen sseems pretty smart, and after that thing in X's room, he'll be on the lookout for tricks.

>Bra vs. Gast
Hah. With how she seems to be the authors favorite, I might just give her the match. But yeah, the green bean will probably win.

>Vegeta vs. Gast
Vegeta for the same reason as Cell.

>Goku vs. XXi
Agree with you on this.

>Goku vs. Vegeta
Tie, unless either gets a good Zenkai boost.
>>
>>51520196
The man of the spiral possesses many fetishes, some so strange us lesser jumpers dare not imagine them.
>>
>>51520109
Looks good.

>not sure I need to add daggers.
Well, it's not strictly necessary, but ultimately the distinction between arrow and dagger is largely just a matter of proportion and shape. Though as the flavor includes a rogue helping you turn the spell into something you can use, it probably wouldn't seem out of place to include something like: "In time, you may be able to modify this spell to work on other projectile weapons".
>>
>>51519220
Summons do not count as outside help for some reason.
>>
>>51520231
Well that really sucks for my opponents then.
>>
>>51520231
Depends on the nature of the summons I imagine. Lychee summoning stuff from his orb is okay, I'd imagine summoning someone from outside the arena wouldn't be.
>>
>>51519519
I thought Buu gave the control to him.
>>
>>51520239
Jumper summons the Crawling Chaos!

Vegito uses Kamehameha wave!

It failed!
>>
>>51520231
Hahaha, what? You serious, m8? So, I could confer with and get my minions to BTFO people without being disqualified? Presumably, at the very least, they can't be spectators or other participants?
>>
>>51520162
>So is there anything noticeably different about the afterlife here, compared to mainline DBZ?

It's the same. But we only see two afterlives that I remember.
>>
>>51520263
'Summons' in this case are more like Alucard style familiars, beings that are basically part of your powers already.
>>
>>51520263
Only one fighter can enter the ring, summoning aid via tech or abilities is fine as is dividing the fighter into two more fighters (Gotenks is an idiot).
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>51520196
It's just a formfitting fabric that doesn't take up space, accentuates the body's natural curves and looks fashionable on any number of occasions! It also just happens to be a good conduit for magitech conduits!

>>51520223
YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT. Using semen as a magical amplifier is /optimal and perfectly acceptable/ solution in Fate! Plenty of magi would do what I did if they had the opportunity!

There HAS to be a good reason why according to KnK the standard mana booster is a semen packet and not, say, a blood bank supplied by the Clocktower even though allegedly all body fluids work.

>>51520231
>>51520242
>>51520277
Huh. Would defusing and fighting as two entities count? Probably still a really bad idea since they could still get punched while unfusing, though.

>>51520271
Thanks, good to know.
>>
>>51520196
>>51520223
Latex is great to add on to other things to make them just that much more special. No other clothing option says, "this is a sexual thing", quite like Latex.
>>
>>51520261
Do not treat outer gods like pokemon.
>>
>>51520263
There is a guy with a machine that summons ghosts (who are stronger than they were before dying) to fight for him. He always summon another dead contestant.

Also, if you enter as a fusion and defuse in the ring, you can keep fighting.
>>
>>51520231
In that case you could just summon thousands of shadow clones and... wait..
Could you use your own energy from the shadow clones to create a massive Kamehameha? Similar to how Naruto does for his Rasengan and its derivations?
>>
>>51520290
That happens to Gotenks yes. He and his opposing Gotenks both defuse mid fight and the fight just continues.
>>
>>51520263
There is a guy who keeps a kaiju in his bracelet and uses it like a pokemon. This is within the rules.
>>
>>51520290
>There HAS to be a good reason

It's an eroge, Spirals.
Porn Logic > Other Logic.
>>
>>51520290
>according to KnK the standard mana booster is a semen packet
Fucking what?
I'm fucking dying right now. Please tell me the packets look like ketchup packets.
>>
>>51520315
But shadow clones just have the energy you give them, they don't magically have more then you put in. That's a big part of how they work and why it takes so much chakra to use. You might as well just make a kamehameha on your own.
>>
>>51520227
>"In time, you may be able to modify this spell to work on other projectile weapons".

That could work.
>>
>>51520244
Nope, he just...had it. XXIII outright killed the Buu spawn sent to assist him.
>>
>>51520327
They help with controlling the power. It's why Naruto could make a Rasengan years before he should've been able to.
>>
>>51520344
Nah, that wasn't XXI. IIRC, the arm was totally different.
>>
>>51520351
I always assumed that the old man form was a disguise and that the hand was from his true form. Is it confirmed as being the other being's hand?
>>
>>51520290
I think it's because blood is part of a person's existing prana supply, and can be used by the person who the blood belongs to, while prana soaks into semen, and is basically just lost that way not being able to be used by the person. I would imagine breast milk is similar that way. I could be wrong about this though, and as far as I am aware Nasu is not explaining any more about the subject.
>>
>>51520351
>>51520369
The arm seemed namekian to me.
>>
>>51520369
No. It could be him transforming, but for some reason I doubt it.
>>
>>51520216
>Goku losing before the semi-finals in a DBZ fancomic
Hahahaha
>>
File: JC6.jpg (78KB, 1328x585px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
78KB, 1328x585px
>>51520324
...it's been a LONG time and it doesn't get a lot of focus FOR SOME FUCKING REASON but-from what I dimly remember, when Touko waves the packet around it looks more like a pack of condoms

>>51520322
You're picking on me because of my Origin! You're...you're Originist! Lio just perpetuates the stereotype!

>>51520374
That...seems logical, yeah.

I'd rather play it safe until it's confirmed, though. And technically, I DO need to spread around a lot of prana for some of the NON LEWD things I use magecraft for

Actually, there's a non-zero chance the next Grand Order story arc MIGHT expand on it considering it's apparently an Extra crossover

>>51520317
Wow.

Based on what I know of fusions, that IS a terrible idea.
>>
File: 0993.png (135KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
0993.png
135KB, 600x848px
>>51520382
It looks more like a Frieza race hand if anything to me.

>>51520392
Given that he was the one reacting to Buu's presence, that seems the most likely possibility to me.
>>
>>51520290
>not, say, a blood bank
Blood is vital to life so you can't just drain all your blood out and sell it as regularly as you can jerk off in a cup.
>>
>>51520290
>the standard mana booster is a semen packet
Wut? Are you telling me that mages carry around packets of semen that they drink to recover mana? Is this real?
>>
>>51520413
It also looks like the hand is coming from him, as well.
>>
>>51520413
Hmm. Alright then.
>>
>>51520413
That does not resemble any known race's hand, or not a major race anyway.
>>
>>51520418
Not all mages do it, but it's not uncommon for some mages to drink semen potions to get their prana back instead of waiting.
>>
>>51520418
>>51520438
Wait. Whose semen?
>>
>>51520450
Does it matter?
>>
>>51520450
Male mages donate it.

No seriously. Donate it, dry it up into little packets and...apparently the Clocktower just kind of hands it out.

>>51520416
I dunno, I've donated to a blood bank and I'm pretty sure they withdrew more than I jerk off in a week.
>>
>>51520242
Especially since he's not really summoning - or he's just summoning from inside the orb, if you want to look at it like that. If he was summoning someone from outside the arena it might not be ok, but the orb and it's contents were there at the start of the fight, so it's fair game, apparently.
>>
>>51520463
You need to step up your game then.
>>
>>51520418
It's a thing, it's not super common though, but it's stated that young male magus in need of money sell their semen for this purpose. There is no statement as far as I know as to women selling their body fluids, but I would assume that some do sell their blood for this. However all body fluids absorb the prana of the person they come from, and thus can be consumed for prana.

Thinking about this more I recall that Medusa became a monster because of consuming blood so often, so maybe semen is actually a safer option and doesn't come with the risk of becoming a monster.

>>51520450
>>51520457
Semen from young male magus typically, the semen of ordinary people won't have much of any prana in it, as only magus have any notable amounts of prana in their bodies.
>>
>>51520463
>not cumming at least 5 times a day
What are you a casul?
>>
>>51520480
So a jumper could make some very powerful mana potions like this. . .
>>
>>51520490
Maybe, I don't know though if prana supply actually affects this. It could be that your average magus actually tops out what blood and semen can hold, or it could be that it scales equally with prana levels. There is more information on why moving from one region to another can ruin a magus's magic than there is on what the hell is going on with this.
>>
>>51520413

I still think one of those creatures is that unborn thing that was inside the preggers person.
>>
>>51520511
There's a preggers person?
>>
>>51520513
One of the universes had one fighter, he wasn't born in time for his first match so he was disqualified despite the protests of his mother.
>>
>>51520513

Early on in the tournament, one of the participants that was signed up hadn't even been born yet. They make a point of showing this. . .person (couldn't tell whether it was a man or woman really) with a semi-translucent stomach and something creepy floating inside. They got disqualified because of not being born on time for their match.
>>
>>51519217
terrain of magical excellence, forgotten realms, Arguably Warhammer fantasy,generic creepypasta,sword Art online,arguably eclipse phase
>>
>>51520490
My jumper would just impregnate the flask if he tried to do so.
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>51520490
...yes.

Exactly.

EXACTLY.

I've been doing this ever since the KnK jump first came out. I've never gone into the details beyond the vague allusions about removing the concept of my ability to reproduce, and all the stuff about developing a reality marble that manifests through my body

Having access to the First, and the Third, AND EX Mana, AND special EX-ranked thaumaturgy NP mana circuits-and later on in King Arthur, True Ancestor-derived noble phantasm crafting, though

>>51520520
>>51520535
Also I'm sort of glad DBM apparently looks down on stage moms.

>>51520545
That just mean you have more flasks to catch the rest of it, what's the problem?
>>
>>51520395
Touko waves semen packets around at random people?
>>
>>51520520
>>51520535
The solution to this is to either disqualify him for his mother being there without being a combatant, or let the fight continue despite not being born, because she deserves what she gets for trying to pull such a stunt.
>>
>>51520555
>spoiler
>using that jump for that setting
I am disappoint.
>>
>>51520463
>dry it up
But it's not even any fun then.
>>
File: Surfbort Mordred.jpg (483KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
Surfbort Mordred.jpg
483KB, 1191x842px
>>51520578
But no other setting has the option of surfer girl Mordred.
>>
>>51520555
So literally everything you do involves semen. Your magic involves semen and drinking your own semen, and making magic circles with semen. Your crafting involves your semen. Your own mana is semen. Your body is semen.

What a magical realm.
>>
Change log... some of the items got a face lift to include more lore or clarification. Notes section was also updated. .
>>
>>51520641
I appreciate that you're at least trying to make a good jump. Hope you don't let the dickishness of 4chan get to you, that's just the house style.
Sometimes it's hard to separate the pure flamers from the people actually giving useful feedback but it's worth it if it makes your final product better and enjoyable by other people.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>51520606
WHOA OKAY HOLD UP NO, no, absolutely NOT.

It's just a couple of exotic potions and high grade magical fuels. I swear. Not ALL magic benefits from Nasu-style energy condensation, it just so happens to be a really good boon for Type-Moon magics.

So basically. Yes to the magic circles, mana, CERTAIN KINDS of crafting and PARTS of my body/bodies. No to absolutely all magic forever.

...I'm going to regret telling everyone this for the rest of forever aren't I.

>>51520578
Strictly speaking actually-at the time the jump came out, the maker said you could use it for any King Arthur setting.

So...I decided it was ALL of them. Like, there was some multiversal crossover between all King Arthurs, all Mordreds, all Merlins and Galahads and Lancelots and so forth.

But mainly just to see Saibah skipping along the road clopping two coconuts together, while a younger King Arthur and his squirrel girlfriend look on in confusion.

>>51520604
Since when did they have surfboards in Camelot?

>>51520564
I think it was a scene while she was at her desk talking about magic and stuff?

>>51520583
Apparently there is no magecraft to keep semen wet indefinitely. In theory, the Imaginary Numbers guy could do it. It's probably not cost effective enough to justify it though.
>>
File: _mh5wnsB9dJ1rwvjm6o1_400.gif (184KB, 287x286px) Image search: [Google]
_mh5wnsB9dJ1rwvjm6o1_400.gif
184KB, 287x286px
>>51520681
> ...I'm going to regret telling everyone this for the rest of forever aren't I.
Ohohohohohoh yes.
>>
>>51520681
>I'm going to regret telling everyone this for the rest of forever aren't I.
why would you, semen boy?
>>
>>51520681
>...I'm going to regret telling everyone this for the rest of forever aren't I.
One of the most well known jumpers admits to using semen as a main component in a lot of your magic.

I would say that is a yes.
>>
File: Mordred on a surfboat.jpg (68KB, 508x532px) Image search: [Google]
Mordred on a surfboat.jpg
68KB, 508x532px
>>51520681
>Since when did they have surfboards in Camelot?
Since they needed a reason to make Mordred even better. Also it's technically not a surfboard, it's the ship Prydwen, as a surfboard, because Mordread knows how to have a good time.
>>
>>51520681
You are a literal semen demon.
>>
>>51520659

Other than one guy who didn't quite get that I was posting a WIP rather than a finished product and one guy that thought I was someone else... it's been very helpful.
>>
>>51520726
Is this like how Avalon is both a place and a sheath?

Also it looks like a magical banana.
>>
File: tumblr_odnqodJZ941vw4hk1o1_1280.png (2MB, 1000x695px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odnqodJZ941vw4hk1o1_1280.png
2MB, 1000x695px
>>51518168
I didn't, but I modeled one my OC companions after her.
>>
In other news, I just learned that apparently the preview of the 3e Abyssals is already drifting back into Chapter 1-2 Infernals territory. It has a couple charms that involve rape ghosts and masturbation ghosts.
>>
>>51520798
Re-skin basically.

No, Arturia had the magic banana.
>>
File: MordredRider3.png (286KB, 350x495px) Image search: [Google]
MordredRider3.png
286KB, 350x495px
>>51520798
It's just your standard surfboat anon. Anyway they just couldn't help themselves by adding in another saber with the slightest justification.
>>
>>51520835
I hope Saber kills the company.
>>
>>51520842

Sabers make money for Type-Moon. That will never happen.

>>51520818

Are the masturbation ghosts evil or something? They don't sound that bad.
>>
>>51520886

Maybe they make you wank until your dick falls off, or you die of dehydration.
>>
What jumps have perks to boost my writing skills?
>>
>>51521005
Sims 3 and Generic Creepypasta have perks for that.
>>
File: SJOZ1wj.png (867KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
SJOZ1wj.png
867KB, 500x680px
Jumpers! Do have mechas? Are they more powerful than you or you just use them because they are cool? Have you made them, stolen them or simply purchased one with CP?
>>
>>51521058
Demonbane jump when?
>>
>>51521084
rule 1 motherfucka
>>
>>51521084
>>51521090
That would have to be an end jump.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7KB, 210x240px
>>51521058
These days, I am the mecha.
>>
>>51521058
>Do have mechas?

I have two most of my companions have at least one,There is a standard model for my legions.

Are they more powerful than you or you just use them because they are cool?

there is the matter of scale, I use giant robots when I need to affect things at a size in between human scale and my war form. Also they are damn cool.

Have you made them, stolen them or simply purchased one with CP?

All of the above. I don't talk about King Cadillac much Though,it's really just me experimenting to see how much I can do with my various combine technologies perks I mean it's primary weapon is a enchanted stone ax,but it's magnetic levitation instead of legs. Sort of a project car that can crush cities.
>>
>>51521084
You can make your own Demonbane, pal.
>>
>>51521058

I used to have a mecha. It was basically the Doomtrain summon from FFVIII in mecha form. I got a shitty starter package out of a Jump whose only shining asset was being able to shift between train and mech forms. While on its own it wasn't strictly more powerful than me, it did make me vastly more powerful towards the end while I was in it. It had all sorts of weapon systems gutted and replaced with machinery dedicated solely to amplifying psychic and magical power.
>>
File: dentist-drill.jpg (28KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
dentist-drill.jpg
28KB, 704x396px
>>51521058
I have... a few.
Which is funny, because I'm not super into mecha.

But, I have the free ones from the Gundam jumps, so generally speaking, they're just a bunch of Zaku and comparably low-grade generics. However, in the Gundam jumps themselves I liked to trick them out using in-and-outside jump perks into upper grade mechs while still being recognizably Zaku. Sortof an assembly line's revenge. Due to design issues, they could never quite match up to top of the line protagonist prototype bullshit without losing that Zaku quality, but they were definitely above average, and more than able to hold their own with a competent pilot.
I almost never use those outside the jump, though.

I also have the Dragonzord, from Power Rangers. Which I generally control by remote, because that's so much handier than having to pilot.

And I decided to import my Spittle Runner into Gurren Lagann to become a Lagann-Type Gunmen; that's the little one that Simon pilots. In addition to all its other addons.
It's not normally a mecha, but it has a transformation sequence now where it goes from Ship Mode to Gunmen Mode. The bubble windshield contracts its shape into a mouth, it's really cool.
Thanks to Eggmobile/Wily Saucer/Lagann technology, it can jack into and integrate with larger ships in any form. And it fits in a garage! It's, like, Kirby's Robobot, or Megaman X Ride Armour sized. I like it.
>>
>>51521058
It's less of a mecha and more of an automated robot you can ride in, but i bought the Lincoln Memorial with Home in the Past item in Oblivion and turned the Lincoln statue into a deathbot.
>>
Strong Spark:
>after 700 jumps I am now ready to put my collective knowledge to work on the ultimate mecha!

10 1-Ups later. . .

>I have done it! I blew myself and a few universes up several times but I have done it! I finished the 0.001 prototype! Now for another 400 tech based jumps to work on ideas for the next version

The cycle will never end.
>>
>>51521108
Cutest tentacle.
>>
>>51521209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemNp6hgX4
>>
>>51521203
That's the best part of building things.

You just keep improving it.
>>
File: 0051.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0051.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
>>51521058
Technically I'm a mecha, thanks to my transformers body. Which I imported both as an ACU and a Lagann.

I use it to pilot my mecha. Custom made, although I used many stolen blueprints and parts to make it.

I would say I have more raw destructive power while in it, since my main weapon it's actually reserved for the mecha, I just use a weaker summoned copy when I fight.
>>
>>51521058
I have a Gundam that I upgrade with any and all tech from jumps. The only downside is that it has been on the verge of becoming sentient for 10 jumps now. Eventually I'll go to KanColle to give it a human form but until then I have to regularly divert its attention from thinking the important questions.
>>
File: Exactly what you think.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Exactly what you think.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>51521209
>Not THE cutest tentacle
>>
File: 2ltpkig.png (554KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2ltpkig.png
554KB, 1280x720px
>>51521274
I don't want to get into an argument about cute tentacles, but Saya loses out for not being a mecha.
>>
>>51521268
>Not fusing it with another sentient thing that doesn't counts as companion
Pleb.
>>
How do you guys keep track of all your powers, gear, companions, upgrades etc. as you progress through your jumps? MS word? Note pad++? Spreadsheet?
>>
>>51521343
Cherry Tree master race.
>>
File: spook-pauline-hanson.jpg (33KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
spook-pauline-hanson.jpg
33KB, 650x366px
>>51521348
Please explain?
>>
>>51521343

Cherry Tree, all the node options make sorting super easy. At the higher end it can still end up a little daunting, but I've found no better option for keeping track of my builds, plot stuff, projects and character sheet.
>>
>>51521343
>he writes down anything
Funny.
>>
>>51521058
Tons of mecha for me and my companions though the only one I've purchased wholesale with CP is the Strike Freedom Gundam (extra finish model version due to it being pure sex). Afterwards I went to all the other Gundam series and just stole whatever I wanted basically for upgrades.
>>
>>51521343
I just save my builds for jumps as pdfs and store them in a folder. I do have a seperate list on OneNote for companions. Being up to 600 jumps in my chain I just try to remember and make vague guesses to my overall power level rather than calculating what it all adds up to.
>>
>>51521426
Oh wow I've been looking for something like this for ages! It's like a simplified hierarchical database for text files!
>>
>>51521343
I have my build in a word document, each jump along with explanations for each choice and some brief to not so brief notes on my plans for the jump. A small amount of role playing where each build is written as my jumper's plans and reasoning for his choices.
>>
>>51521343
Builds and jump-specific notes in separate spreadsheet pages in an excel workbook.
One separate spreadsheet file for the running total.
Writefagging in various word docs, notepad files, pdf files as needed.
>>
>>51521384

Oh, Cherry Tree is like a documentation program you can download for free. It uses darker colors mostly so it's easy for the eyes, and a special node system. You can make a node, write whatever you want in it and add a sub node with other things relevant to the main node under it, cycling between them as needed.

As an example, you can do like

-(Node 1) Chain (Consists of the basic homerules, themes, the names of Jumps you've visited in order and other basic information on your current chain)
--(Subnode 1) Specific Jump 1: The first Jump in your chain, contains the build and minor details.
--(Subnode 2) Specific Jump 2: Your supplement builds, or the Second Jump in your chain.
---(Subnode 1 of Subnode 2): A subnode for the second Jump in your chain, containing extra details such as Companion Builds if they were imported (and wanna keep it separate from the main node), big projects, extra plot information or whatever.
---(Subnode 2 of Subnode 2): A secondary subnode with information relevant to Jump 2 in your chain, full of stuff not covered by the other one.

And you can minimize or open the tabs containing subnodes on the left panel so you don't have to scroll through stuff.

In general it's better than I'm describing, it's just real good.
>>
>>51521490

Yeah man! I don't know who got people started on it, but it's been real popular with people in /jc/ for a while now.
>>
>>51521528
Thanks; just downloaded it, will look into it later.
>>
>>51521519
hey myrmidont I made a build for your Otoyomegatari jump yesterday
just wanna say it was great, I had fun and I even was short on CP and couldn't take an item I wanted (Farmland)
>>
>>51520322
>Eroge
>All Fate Jumps are infected with porn logic on a base level
>Seducing/Harem'ing your way to victory is perfectly acceptable

This... this changes everything. I... I need to go think about this.
>>
>>51521564
Waifu Arch TYPE earth anon, we believe in you.
>>
>>51521274
>>51521330
Saya loses out for being a cheater. Reminder that she cheats on the protag to have sex with an old man.

The two girls she rapes she was sharing with the protag so they're okay though.
>>
File: wario.gif (21KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
wario.gif
21KB, 125x125px
>>51521564
Yeah, there's actually this thing in Japan where writers will make up a game or visual novel of some kind, but they don't think it'll sell, so they add porn to it. Later, if it becomes popular, they'll quietly drop the porn elements as they add sequels.

Fate is one such game. It started out as a porn game, because porn sells. But in later games they just downgrade that to regular fanservice so that it can reach a wider audience. But technically the porn elements aren't retconned, they're still canon, so if you want to inject people with magic via your meat thermometer and grate your enemies against your rock hard abs, you can totally do that.
>>
>>51521617
Good explanation, thank you. Now explain the use of the wario gif.
>>
File: Wario.png (94KB, 242x246px) Image search: [Google]
Wario.png
94KB, 242x246px
>>51521630
Why wouldn't I use Wario to explain how you should be giving people your hot beef steak, anon?
>>
File: yay_gundam_by_lgiietc.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yay_gundam_by_lgiietc.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>51521058
I picked up Destiny Gundam in the Gundam Seed Jump and have been upgrading it ever since.
>>
>>51521167
Commenting on this since it brings this to mind, I'm still around and working on the rewrite of Donkey Kong. I haven't been able to work on anything the last few weeks for personal reasons, but none of my jumps are dropped.
>>
>>51521645
Oh God
>>
File: f023 (2).jpg (301KB, 861x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f023 (2).jpg
301KB, 861x1200px
>>51521550
Glad you enjoyed it, hope your jumper (and companions) enjoyed their stay.
Your spent cp fuels my dark forges, and the next jump lurches towards completion. But seriously I appreciate saying you liked it.
>>
>>51521617
Well, here's the thing.

I knew about all of that.

I just didn't think about the metaphysical implications thereof of the concept 'Eroge' being baked into all Fate settings as a standard.

The revelation kind of changes a man, y'know?

>>51521570
WAT no no fuck no AHHHH
>>
>>51521685
> I just didn't think about the metaphysical implications thereof of the concept 'Eroge' being baked into all Fate settings as a standard.
Fate: a setting filled with power levels and bullshit, where the most powerful perk you can bring to bear... is a harem perk.
>>
In which jump can I gain awesome mind-control powers?
>>
>>51521579
I find it hilarious that you consider unfaithfulness to be more horrifying than the fact that she's so alien to reality she ruins the protag's life just by trying to get close to him.

Prom night must really make or break a man.
>>
>>51521764
X-Men cinematic
>>
>>51521764
Generic Mind Control or something
not valid according to Jumpchain standards (if you care about that) it's probably in the banned & lewd folders
>>
>>51521784
She let an old man fuck her just so she could eat him an use his DNA to test against the protag's in her plot to turn all humans into her eldritch spawn. Everything Saya fucking does is evil. It's just that in the considering of a RELATIONSHIP, a threesome/shared side bitch is less morally repugnant than outright adultery. It was never in question that everything she did to all three was EVIL.

So shove your armchair psychoanalysis or defense of your fetish or whatever up your ass. I shouldn't need to give you full context of whats and whys unless you express curiosity first.
>>
>>51521820
>It's just that in the considering of a RELATIONSHIP

See, that's the thing.

When normal people read about an eldritch abomination, they don't think about relationships at all. You're the one who seems to think it's a priority at all for some reason.
>>
>>51521869
Because the conversation was about waifus? Break down of how it went:

>Picture of Tsumugi
>Tsumugi is best girl
>No Saya is best
>No Saya sucks because x
>lol I bet your prom sucked

See where it breaks down?
>>
>>51521881
No.

You just seem really fixated and bitter about this specific subject for some reason.
>>
>>51521888
>Really fixated
I brought up why Saya sucks in a conversation about waifus in which I was already involved. And I wasn't the one to bring her up.

I'm not sure why it bothers you that I brought up an issue with Saya as a waifu within the context of a conversation involving Saya as a waifu.
>>
>>51521888
After reading this convo I have to ask. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>51521903
I'm going to take a guess at what he's doing:

He's assuming I butted into a conversation and brought up cheating out of nowhere where it wasn't related and when nobody was talking to me. So he decided to be smug and go 'lel I caught me one of them there cuckposters from CYOA gen, time to mock them like SDA-senpai and get some lulz'.

Problem is that he was wrong about both of his assumptions.
>>
>>51521903
I dunno either. Saya no Uta is a horror VN about a cute girl and the guy she drives insane, and someone was joking about her being best tentacle girl. Then this guy butts in and starts bitching about cheating for some reason like a /r9k/ immigrant.
>>
>>51521921
Oh shit, look, I got it right >>51521920 .

No, idiot, I was already involved in the conversation. Read >>51521899 too.

At this point you seem to be baiting because you're actually, you know, ignoring people trying to explain shit to you.
>>
>>51521920
Not him, but now that you mention it there are a few people who seem obsessed with cheating here. Like that one idiot who keeps whining about Tamamo, the Servant from Extra long after everyone's told him his input isn't wanted.
>>
>>51521934
I bet that guy is going to assuming I'm butting in again, despite you replying to me, but I'll try to explain why you see people bring it up when it's not RELEVANT or paranoid to do so, unlike this situation.

Basically? People here are scared and insecure. I don't mean that as an insult, but they've had bad experiences with relationships either in never being able to get one, just being mistreated, or in having shitty ones. So they don't feel secure in just assuming that a fictional character will be faithful despite it being fantasy and entirely up to them, because their real life experiences tell them that they wouldn't be.

Like with the Tamamo guy you mentioned, I remember someone once theorized that he had been cheated on before and so reacted really badly to the character. I think that's probably spot on. The way he feels about it seems to echo that kind of trauma to me, where he got really hurt and upset at seeing that happen in a game after he had been hurt by it in real life. So he fixates on it, as you say.
>>
File: feac69e5f03552314ae83141a7f467d3.jpg (107KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
feac69e5f03552314ae83141a7f467d3.jpg
107KB, 667x1000px
>>51521920
>>51521921
>>51521929
>>51521934
I don't know/care anymore, have a pic of best waifu
>>
>>51521967
Kingdom Death shub is even more fucked up.
>>
>>51521784
I find it hilarious how people like you think other posters cause problems then create arguments that wouldn't exist without you.
>>
File: Walking Fortress Turtle.png (1MB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
Walking Fortress Turtle.png
1MB, 1200x850px
>>51521934
It's a recurring problem here in /jc/. Some guy gets an autistic bug up his ass about some subject, and makes a huge stink about it for hours. Usually on at least a couple seperate occasions. This causes people to correlate the argument with that anon, and afterwards you can't make a comment approaching the subject without getting lumped in with the other guy.

Have a turtle.
>>
>>51521956
>>51521984
Well, that's retarded on multiple levels. And I do mean that as an insult to that Tamamo guy not either of you.

I like that turtle.

>>51521967
The most horrible thing in that pic is that one guy in the bottom right corner. Eldritch cults should really cover dental more.
>>
>>51521993
Well, I know what I want for Christmas.
>>
Post eldritch waifus.
They're my fetish
>>
>>51522057

They do, but not for captured slaves and sacrifices. Those are like the interns of cults, they get the work experience and one day they're just gone.
>>
>>51522057
I just feel empathy for him. Emotional trauma is emotional trauma. Plus someone piping in to say "But Tamamo is awful." once in a blue moon is hardly a problem compared to the actually shitheads we have around here. Easier to ignore than just get worked up about it, especially considering he disappears unless you try to attack him.

>>51522067
Make a character art thread.
>>
>>51522072
Fair enough. I'm not trying to sound edgy here, but to be honest I'm just not very good at the whole empathy thing.

>>51522069
Oh, that makes more sense. Work experience is valuable, just look at that guy in SCP who hijacked the overgod that created the Scarlet King. Started from the bottom as a Daevite slave.
>>
>>51522067
Alternatively, request some here >>51513884
>>
>>51522114

That guy is the modern thinking entrepreneur of cultists
>>
I'm trying to create custom NPCs in Overlord (series) but I don't know a lot about the setting.

Does anyone know how alignments work?
>>
>>51522151
However you want.

Also, from -100 to 100.
>>
>>51522146
Exactly. The other SCPs even reveal his franchise was originally all about community and enduring in the face of hardship. But after they expanded and got hooked on too many special interests it got corrupted into being your standard death & debauchery soulless predatory corporate conglomerate, to the point where one of the original founders had his organs harvested by the Siberian mob (which is like the Russian mob but worse) to make supersoldier addict gladiators.
>>
>>51522164
Okay thanks. 100 being perfectly good?
>>
File: 01- momonga.png (544KB, 800x1296px) Image search: [Google]
01- momonga.png
544KB, 800x1296px
>>51522151
It's just a sliding scale "Sense of Justice" from -500 (evil) to +500 (good), I think.
>>
>>51521805

Since when do we have Generic Mind Control jump?
>>
Question as I solidify my DC Occult build, with posting Synchronicity Wave Traveling for context:

>Synchronicity Wave Travelling (1000 CP, Discount for Dabbler): You have a rare and dangerous talent. An ability possessed only by a select few of the Constantine bloodline. Synchronicity, in magic, is the belief that the universe is guiding you. For one such as you, the reverse is true. The Synchronicity Wave is your plaything and you may use it to instead guide the universe. To your whims, fate and chance bend. Coincidences pile up to make even your shallowest of plans succeed even as the complex and masterful plans of your enemies fall to pieces around them.

>You have preternaturally good luck, bullets fly around you, people trip and fall on their own swords, and the cosmic dice are weighted in your favor. Fate cannot touch you as you make your own way, but the very same Fate will bend to make your plans come to fruition, even as it guides your hand into the heart of your enemies.

>When you actively ride the Wave -- which requires only that you focus and will yourself to do so -- these effects are amplified drastically. You can stand against beings of immense power and watch as it almost seems as though a writer changes the story to allow you much greater odds of coming out on top. Facing down the ultimate embodiment of evil would spell doom for most any man, but your chances of pulling the wool over the devil’s eyes and walking away with the last laugh are much higher than they would be for just any common schmuck, even if you were just an otherwise common schmuck – but we both know you’re already much more than that, don’t we?

>Although, you should be aware that while this greatly shifts the odds in your favor, it does not guarantee victory, nor does it allow you to win in a truly impossible situation. Don’t get too cocky.

What are some particularly "good," or rather egregious examples, of Constantine or other characters abusing a thing like this?
>>
>>51522123
>>51522067
I should have clarified that I do want it in the context of jumpchain, but apart from Knights of Sidonia mech girl I'm not sure what else there is or what they look like
>>
>>51522186
Since a while back. It was posted here within the last month.
>>
>>51522210
>>51522186
It's a banned porn jump.
>>
File: saul-goodman-pic[1].png (186KB, 627x352px) Image search: [Google]
saul-goodman-pic[1].png
186KB, 627x352px
What would Saul Goodman (as he is at the start of Breaking Bad) do if somebody tried to pay him in what was obviously counterfeit bills (E.G. bills printed in 2010, when it's still 2008)?
>>
>>51522203
Cloud of Darkness from FFXIV probably qualifies.
And there's always a Yozi like Adorjan or Elloge (best) or Hegra.
>>
File: JC12.jpg (1MB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.jpg
1MB, 1400x700px
>>51522196
Constatine himself uses it very, very rarely because underneath all the snark and asshattery, he does genuinely hate some of the things he's had to do. Off the top of my head, he uses it to get himself and Tim Hunter through airport security and across several countries so quickly and unnoticed, from Tim's point of view it's like being in a dream. One minute you're at point A, next minute you've just sort of sidled over to point B and you haven't noticed the intervening distance passed. Or maybe the intervening distance hasn't noticed you.

From what I've heard his evil twin used it to give John cancer, kill one of his girlfriends and apparently orchestrate him meeting the First of the Fallen.

For reference the First is a powerful primordial being cast into Hell for being considered a mistake by the Presence. He's nominally a supernatural powerhouse who overpowered the other two ruling demons of Hell (Lucifer either wasn't around or already abdicated when he got in charge).

You'd never know this from Hellblazer though, since he's so dim he didn't know he was this powerful until far into the comic, and John regularly makes him look stupid just by thinking quicker.
>>
File: Miniwa.Tsumiki.full.1076575.jpg (707KB, 1653x2338px) Image search: [Google]
Miniwa.Tsumiki.full.1076575.jpg
707KB, 1653x2338px
>>51522230
> Cloud of Darkness
That reminds me...

> Dissidia Final Fantasy
> Recently (~ four months ago) realized that I never finished my build.
> Really, not even a retcon, I just got about 300CP in and then stopped.
> Finally get to finishing the build.
> Pick up everything I want.
> Really don't want anything else.
> Have EXACTLY 200CP.
> Canon Companions cost 200CP.
> ...
> Four months later.

I'm apparently shit at decisions.
/jc/, who's a good companion to drag out of Dissidia?
>>
>>51522283
Laguna Loire.
>>
>>51522283
Exdeath
>>
>>51522217
...Not really, no. It doesn't actually have any porn in it.
>>
>>51522315
That's like claiming that a foot fetish jump isn't porn just because feet aren't innately sexual. You know damn well and good why it was made and how the intended audience reacts to it.
>>
>>51522251
Huh. Alright, so it's definitely more subtle than the Avatar or other capstones - definitely sounds like something that I should be using in tandem with precision Fortune Energy usage or at least several Keikaku perks.

Know any particular issues where he uses it well / where it's most obvious he's using it?
>>
>>51522324
Senran Kagura was explicitly, and by it's creator's quote, made for unabashed fanservice and perversion. We still have a jump of it.

Your point?
>>
>>51522352
This is a pointless argument, about as pointless as arguing whether people should be allowed to use jumps that aren't on the drive.
>>
>>51522352
Senran Kagura is also an actual setting with plot and characters, powers and enemies. The only fetishistic part is clothes damage and their titty bouncing. It's absolutely NOTHING like a generic fetish jump.
>>
File: JC13.jpg (58KB, 736x308px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
58KB, 736x308px
>>51522283
Ultimecia, because her whole plot happened mainly because sorceresses were being witch hunted or something.

Or Shantotto for explosion magic.

Or the Cloud of Darkness because she's curious since this is the game where she starts to become curious about life and everything.

I guess the Hero of Light's interesting in that he's not supposed to have a personality, but developed one after loads of cycles.

If you're in the market for super jerk companions there's also Jecht and Kafka.

And apparently Cosmos is pretty cool, and of course there's Cid, but IIRC the companion import's for Cosmos' employees and her rivals'. I'll ask Dirge, just to check.

>>51522330
Unfortunately I haven't actually read Hellblazer, it's on my backlog for next week.

The one I singled out about airport security is-I think it's issue #2 of the original Books of Magic. He may or may not also have used it when rescuing Zatanna and Tim in the same by threatening a local meeting of occult villains; in lots of Neil Gaiman's comics, any sufficiently powerful belief is indistinguishable from magic. Yes, meme magic is real in DC Occult

And yeah, it's a subtle but mystically massive boon. I imagine it'd be a massive force multiplier to narrative/fate powers in general by making them more plausible, and also make using most Sidereal powers easier.
>>
>>51522404
And just like it, there is absolutely no reason to necessarily go and do sex for ten years.

>>51522393
...True. People can use whatever they want, so I guess you have a point.
>>
>>51522315
It's pretty obviously a porn jump. It's trying to be more than that, and it's definitely better than most of the porn jumps we've seen, but it's still fetishy.
>>
Anyone know if the Mana Khemia jump forgot to finish a few things?

I'm seeing these lines which make it seem like it's still a WIP:

>(??? CP) Battle Formation: Look at the battle formation system in the game, something like that?

>(??? CP) Burst: Look at the burst game mechanic in the game, something like that?
>(??? CP) Finishing Burst: Look at the finishing burst game mechanic in the game, something like that?
>>
>>51522455
You're missing the point. There's far, far more to Senran Kagura as a setting than the tits. A generic fetish jump like the mind control one? There's not. Part of it is from being a generic, the other part is from it being a fetish jump. Those two together? It has nothing going for it but how it gets your jollies off.

>>51522484
It is a WIP.
>>
>>51522491
Then why's it labeled v1.

Typically that indicates something's finished unless you use some deliberately convoluted system like Dirge's. Anyone know A2ul's progress?
>>
>>51522292
Wow, I don't think I have any idea who that is, actually.

>>51522297
I'm really tempted. That armour of his is so badass looking. He totally wins points for style.

>>51522437
> Ultimecia, because her whole plot happened mainly because sorceresses were being witch hunted or something.
That's kindof sad, but FF8 is like the one pre-10 Final Fantasy I never played, so I don't know much about her personality. It always makes me kindof iffy, y'know?
I should really look up some cutscenes on Youtube or something.

Jecht's also pretty cool. I liked him in FFX.
Decisions are haaaard.

> I'll ask Dirge, just to check.
Ask him if Gilgamesh is a viable option, while you're at it.
Because if Gil is an option, then I'm grabbing me some fucking Gil. Gil is the best.

But from the way I read it, the companion option is just for Warriors of Light and Chaos? And Gilgamesh is, like, specifically neither of those. I think he's like some outside player who just crashed the party, so I'm not sure he's actually choosable as a companion.
I'd like to know what his intent was.
>>
>>51517185
No clue. But you're correct, I didn't upload it.

>>51520818
...You're both incredibly, incredibly late to the party, and exaggerating as usual for the preview.

Seriously, that's OLD.

'Sides. Have you ever looked at a description of The Lover Clad?
>>
>>51522521
>her personality
Her response to herself and other sorceresses being mistreated and abused by regular humans is to, once she achieves power, abuse humans right back as revenge. But it also gives her a huge paranoid streak, and she's constantly afraid that someone could hurt her or abuse her again, so she seeks to time travel back to the start of time and kompress all reality everywhere at everytime into one single being, herself, so that she'll be absolutely safe from everyone.
>>
>>51522551
Outright rape charms are going a bit far though, in that getting ghost dick in your ass isn't okay even if you can resist that making you jizz your pants and give into their control.
>>
>>51522576
Anon.

Anon this is White Wolf we're talking about.

Remember the beastman rape camps, or some of the images used in Vampire the Masquerade.
>>
>>51522584
I know there's rape. My issue is more with the idea of charms that automatically rape you, with the save only being on the sideffects and not being able to save the avoid the raping.
>>
>>51522592
And I'm asking why you're expecting any better.

White Wolf is made of rape fetishists.
>>
File: 321412.jpg (9KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
321412.jpg
9KB, 266x190px
>>51522565
That's HILARIOUS.
>>
>>51522604
I just thought they'd learn from what happened with Infernals chapter 1-2 and tone it down a bit.
>>
>>51522576
And it's been clarified the use of 'ravish' was just an unfortunate choice of words.

>>51522592
...What? There's no automatic rape.

Did you actually read the preview, or just the shitshow of comments?
>>
>>51522624
>And it's been clarified the use of 'ravish' was just an unfortunate choice of words.
I'll believe it when I see the updated charm, frankly.

>There's no automatic rape
Ghosts coming to ravish me is rape, senpai.
>>
I know I will regret asking but...
How bad is the mind control jump? my searchfu is failing me
>>
>>51522665
Not bad by porn jump standards.
It's somewhere here: https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/jumpchain.1689/
>>
>>51522665
Dude, it's banned. You won't find it on our drive. It's not to be posted here.
>>
>>51522665
It... Kind of isn't? Look it up on QQ.
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>51522643
>Ghosts coming to ravish me is rape, senpai.
Not disputing that. But it's not automatic, which is my point.

I mean, I don't really like them either, but they're blown out of proportion.

And if you're scared of ghosts knocking on your door, you're not a very good Abyssal anyway.
>>
>>51522683
>>51522684
Do you use a phone or a tablet with your PC?
>>
>>51518454
Right now? Just magic. Lina was the one used to take my clothing designs and turn them into actual, wearable outfits. But after Undertale.... well...

Still, magically altering clothes has its own benefits. Everything always fits the first time and it's much faster than waiting for alterations to be made. It's a lot easier to weave enchantments into the clothing as well.

>>51521058
I do, I use them because they're cool, and purchased with CP but I stole a LOT of spare parts while I was there.

I use the Diesel-Punk style mecha from Ring of Red as the basis for most of my designs, mostly because I haven't gone to another setting dealing with mecha yet, but also because I like the clunky models. There's something charming about them. That's not to say I haven't done some serious upgrading since then.

In Strike Witches, I designed an AFW that integrated the magical circuitry from the Strike Units, allowing me to bypass the engine entirely and run the unit purely on magical energy. Which sounds great, but moving something so large takes a LOT of magic. Strike Unit circuits aren't the most efficient converter. Still, it's a good back up measure for if the engine blows out.

I could keep going. I love tinkering on the thing, even though I /know/ as soon as I hit the first universe that uses modern mecha my AFWs are going to get laughed at.

>>51521343
Google Documents. I just keep a Master Powers Document that I update every few Jumps. My Companions each get one as well. Admittedly, they can get a little unwieldy, but it's the best solution that doesn't involve cracking open a whole different program just to check on what my Jumper and Companions can do.
>>
>>51522665
It's surprisingly competently made. It's just, there's no point to it other than lewd. It's literally Generic <Fetish> Jump.
Also, I'm pretty sure the jumpmaker actually pitched a fit about people posting it here. I remember something about that.
>>
>>51519687
Thought that was called the Call of the Abyss?
>>
>>51522683

so I finally have to create an account on QQ

I suppose it was just a matter of time
>>
>>51522727
It's not a scientific term even if it is a psychological concept, so it's interchangeable.
>>
Reminder: Saiyan > Majin > Android > whatever Zanga is > Human for waifus.

You can't really go wrong with any of them, though.
>>
>>51522721
Yeah, he didn't want it posted to 4chan.

Point is moot, all told.
>>
>>51522791
I have to imagine that Majins aren't very tight.
>>
>>51522551
Oh, hey, Mardukth. Question about Incredibles: Can you eventually learn to make different shapes with force-fields other than circles and speres? Stuff like pyramids, bullets, cubes, etc. Nothing too complex.
>>
>>51522824
Nah mang, they're ridiculously stretchy. That means they can be perfectly tight and just stretch for fit.
>>
>>51522824
They have perfect body control, anon. That means they can control just how tight/hard they are.
>>
Jump #6: Mount & Blade - Well goddamn. Vacation time for us then.

Drawbacks: Claimant, Bandits, Bickering (1600)

Origin: Drop-in

-Perks-
Riding (Free) - Yay, I'm a Rider now.
Inventory Management (1550) - Now I can stuff more swords in the Gate!
Feastmaster (1500) - Ooh, better cooking skill.

>G: ...Did you not purchase some "perks" purely to have servants to make food for you?

Ah, but how am I to judge the quality of my staff's work without being adequate at it myself?

>G: ...Point.

Unbalanced Diet (1400) - Woo, no more dietary needs. That solves some problems.
Strength (Free) - Stronger then you~ Hmm. Do I really need this? I was already 40x as strong as a regular human...
Agility (1300) - This I probably do need. Can never be too slow, after all.
Engineer (1100) - Ooh, this will come in handy, especially with some ideas I've had.

>G: What ideas are those?

Oh, you know, castles, fortresses, large country spanning walls...

>G: What was that last one?

Nothing! Back to buying things!

Charisma (900) - Even more charisma! At this point, I could probably ask someone in as rude a way as possible to do something and they would still do it.
Intelligence (600) - Boosted learning! This will be helpful!
Weapon Mastery (200) - Yay, I'm not going to turn into Gilgamesh!

>G: What was that, Mongrel!?

Gil, have you ever wielded a sword extensively? Even Ea?

>G: Yes, obviously.

Gil, remember our discussion about the obviousness of each others lies?

>G: ...Alright, no.

Thank you. This perk will help avoid that.

-Companions-
Heroes (100)

-Sir Alonne-
Squire
Power Strike (Free)

-Items-
Grain (0) - With this, I can make bread, which I can then, with a little magic, turn into Lembas Bread. And that's just food; I'm sure I can think of better uses soon enough.
>>
>>51522938
I stand by what I said at the beginning. Even with the armies arrayed against us, this place was one of the safest we'd been to in a while. I was able to persuade others to work for me, and after a little geographic remodeling with Ea, had a castle built on top of a plateau. From there we spent the rest the rest of the jump in relative luxury fending off the armies of the Claiment and sallying to kill the bandit encampments whenever they popped up.
>>
File: IMG_0410.jpg (188KB, 1012x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.jpg
188KB, 1012x790px
>>51522791
The question about Majin is that they reproduce asexually or with another Majin by ripping a piece of themselves and mixing them. So they don't have any reproductive organs.
>>
Are there any perks to unlock somebody else's potential?
>>
>>51522791
Amazing taste my friend. Just a reminder of why bringing back the race is important.
>>
>>51522975
Don't they have hairy butts? This is important.
>>
>>51522985
The butt is probably hairless like it is on many primates.
>>
>>51521343

OneNote. It has really good options for making nested collapsible sections, and you can easily import images or screengrabs (and extract text from screengrabs).
>>
>>51522991
Indeed so. Most indeedly.
>>
>>51522967
Star Seed Awakening from Sailor Moon? I also seem to remember a perk that gave people close to you spiritual abilities... I think it was in GHQ?
>>
>>51522964
But they are shapeshifters. So...
>>
>>51522967
Dragonball Multiverse has a perk just for that.
>>
>>51523005
>>51523035
Thank you. I don't think I'm quite ready for Dragon Ball's power creeping insanity but I'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>51522967
Generic xianxia has a pill for that.
>>
Can the Second Magic only do parallel timelines, or can it go to any dimension in the local multiverse?
>>
>>51523104
Canonically Zelretch knows how to access a dimension that's apparently full of magical energy to blow people up with it, so it seems to be more of a general portal technique.
>>
>>51523152
Alright. Now do we have anything that would prevent me from permanently maiming myself by channeling too much magic at once? Or is it just physical damamge since it apparently aged Zelretch? Would general physical durability, immortality, and a healing factor help?
>>
>>51522948
>I was able to persuade others to work for me

But presumably not with each other due to Bickering.
>>
What jumps are out there with good intangibility perks? I didn't notice until recently, but they seem to be pretty damn rare, relatively speaking.
>>
>>51523187
Tales of symphonia has an item that makes you not blow up from overmagic use I think?
>>
>>51523224
danny phantom has ghost powers
death note has shinigami powers
I know we had more but cant remember atm
>>
>>51523224
Phasing in X-Men movies is pretty damn cheap.

You need to hold your breath for it to work but not breathing is easily doable for most jumpers.
>>
>>51523224
Justice League Dark has a decent ability, packed together with a wonderful perk.
>>
>>51523224
Kinda depends on where you want to get them from.
Imawabi no Dakini has them in the form of the Ayakashi background, I believe. They're basically spirits, and as such are immaterial.
>>
>>51523224
I am pretty sure hellsing alucard vamps can phase.
>>
>>51523221
...Damnit I looked at the Drawbacks specifically to see what I had picked and didn't even notice.

Alright then, after the castle was finished, I gave everyone 100 gold and sent them home. Even by myself, I should be able to kill the Claimants armies, and can sneak off to blow up the bandit camps when I need to.
>>
sry to bring this back up but
having now looked at the mindcontrol jump can I just say that the drop in tree is amazing and do we have similiar perks in other(valid) jumps?
the deprogramming alone is useful as all hell
>>
>>51523364
You should be, yes. Now go back to QQ if you want to talk about it that badly.
>>
>>51523364
just make a build, who cares
>>
>>51523364
There's always 1984.
>>
>>51523243
It actually prevent you from drawing in more power than you can handle. So it'd work, in a way, but not likely what OP asked for.

I think you could use The Moving Finger Writes (DC Occult) to pay for the consequences of overusing magical energy with magical energy. Strange, I know, but if it works...
>>
>>51523364
1984 has something that should be able to help, I think.
>>
>>51523316
>"Hey Kids, wanna see a dead body?!"
Yeah, Alucard can phase.
>>
>>51523364
There's a perk in Crypt of the Necrodancer that lets you sing/hum/play people out of mind control IIRC.

Not sure if that's what you're after.
>>
>>51523426
yes things like that.
the perk tree i mentioned is all about combating mind control which is why I found that background useful
>>
>>51523466
I am 90% certain that there is a perk to punch people out of mind control, and it's not the purification perk from Generic Magical Girl or similar, it is literally "punch people until they snap out of mind control".
Unfortunately we have over 700 jumps and I don't remember which one it's in.
>>
Do we have any other finished Magic: the Gathering Jumps besides Innistrad?
>>
>>51523482
It is on Kamen Rider showa part 1
>>
>>51522873
Maybe? Violet didn't show any other shapes with her forcefields, but then she doesn't exactly seem to have mastered the ability either.

So... fanwank something?
>>
>>51523482
we really need to collect our various lists in one place.
some anons have spend so much time on those but we forget them a few threads later
>>
Does your jumper pick his drawbacks?
>>
What devil tiger theme would you need to emulate Autochthon?
>>
File: Konatacornet.png (261KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Konatacornet.png
261KB, 512x288px
>>51523529
Yes.

It is a source of contention between me and my companions.
>>
>>51523529
Yes and no. Technically as part of the deal with the Benefactor he's got full choice in all the jump options, but some stuff gets locked in due to plot stuff either involving his relation to the world or the Benefactor tweaking things in a cruel to be kind way of pushing him further along personal development wise.

Tends to mean that most jumps he doesn't need to bother since there's plenty of ways to tie drawbacks into in-jump or chain plot hooks.
>>
>>51522437
Mmm. Right, guess I'm hunting down scans of Books of Magic. Thanks, man.

Time to create elaborate and needlessly intricate plots and plans where a man's choice of Smoked Butterscotch Frappuccino or Caramel Brulee Latte is the turning point between a dictatorship's success or failure.
>>
>>51523643
>tying Starbucks that intricately into the plot

Heresy.
>>
File: Best Hellsing Girl.png (540KB, 688x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Best Hellsing Girl.png
540KB, 688x1300px
>>51518454
Bodacious Babes
>>
File: nicholas cage and jack.jpg (210KB, 700x992px) Image search: [Google]
nicholas cage and jack.jpg
210KB, 700x992px
Ghost Rider

Hadn't looked at this until recently, hadn't realised it was of the Nicholas Cage movie. Pretty great jump of a stupid, stupid film.

>21 years old
>Drop In
Was a toss up between this and Rider but I liked the Drop-In freebie more.

>Shadows on the Wall
Lets you screw around with your shadow and reflection.

>Deal With the Devil 300
The perk itself is largely redundant given I can basically do the same thing with that perk from Ravenloft but with the capstone booster it does more weird stuff.

>Spirit of Vengeance 900
Gives some hellfire, superpowers and your general Ghost Rider powerset. Comes with an unfortunate vying for control aspect but boosted that goes away a little.

>Spirited 1200
The aforementioned capstone booster.

>Faustian Bargain
Makes the deals I make work a little differently. If I buy something it can appear as though I always had it allowing for more fae-type deals where you buy a kingdom and more or less rewrite history.

>Spirit of Justice
Gets a boost so that I can now do it as long as I'm being generally good and gives more fire, the ability to banish pretty much whatever and a penance stare that works on soulless things. Justice is not generally something I try to represent but I'm well-meaning more often than not so I figure I'll still get a lot of use out of it.

>Comic's Accuracy
Figured I might as well move it as far away from the Cage movie as possible. Probably just made it so that I'd meet a borked version of Daredevil.

>Demonic Disturbances 1000
Was really the only drawback I could stomach. I'd have skipped companion importing in this one anyway due to the way it's set up making it pointless for anyone with one companion but I did really want the Divine Intervention perk for that sweet lethal accident immunity but I liked the boosted capstones more and couldn't find the 400 CP.

Ah well, guess I still got quite a lot of bang for my CP.
>>
>>51523769
Who's the pumpkin guy?
>>
>>51523811
Jack O' Lantern but I think in that image it was actually Lucifer.
>>
>>51523677
Look. SOMEBODY needs to make Starbucks useful for something.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>51520726
Truly Mordred is Best Typemoon

>>51521058
Several

Just because I think they are cool.

All of the above. I steal or purchase them with CP, then modify and improve them myself. Black Templar was my first mech, it was a Jaeger, it's still my favorite.

>>51521993
I want that turtle.

>>51522791
>18 not at the top
Some shit taste there Sempai.

>>51523529
Justice does
Sometimes Tiger gets stuck with his by the benefactor, or by Ammy.
>>
>>51522177
its -500 to 500. And yeah, the highest positive on the scale is Lawful Good.
>>
>>51521058
Yes. No, they're not cool. I only use my ACU for its industrial capacity.
>>
We dead?
>>
>>51523930
>I steal

>B-but why is there no food, papa?
>The mech I was working on went missing and I was fired because of it, little one.
>But who would do such a thing?
>The thief said he was a great hero of justice before he disappeared. Now you be brave for your mother, I will have to find work in the acid mines if we are going to be able to afford medicine for her.
>>
>>51524044
Burning in hell, where we belong, yes.
>>
>>51524064
Yeah, Justiceanon is barely any better than bancho.
>>
>>51524104
Whoa now, you'd better watch that sharp tongue anon. As bad as he is he's not bancho level. It would take some high level crimes against humanity and an utter unwillingness to consider other viewpoints to get there.
>>
>>51524140
banchô's willing to consider other viewpoints! he just doesn't understand them most of the time
>>
>>51524064
Amusing. But I don't go that far, usually I take the ones that are already broken down and are just gonna float around in space as scrap.
>>
>>51524163
thank you.
>>
>>51522975
>>51522791

Reminder that in Universe 10, the Saiyan race is still alive. They're just primitive since they never came into contact with Frieza.

Which means it'd be easy to swoop in, uplift them into a proper space faring face, and assemble a harem of hot Saiyan women.

BECOME THE KING OF MONKEYS.
>>
>>51524242
solid plan
>>
>>51524242
> Saiyans: "Why the fuck should we follow you?"
> Jumper: "Because I can give you access to infinite amounts of the best damn food in the universe."
>>
>>51524260
>Jumper:Also I can beat up all of you
>>
>>51524260

>not proving your worthiness to lead them by defeating their strongest warriors in combat

>>51524269
See, this Anon gets it.
>>
>>51524269
>>51524282
Yeah, that's how Frieza won them over. Why wouldn't you want to be like Frieza? Frieza is great.
>>
File: Best Saiyan OC.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best Saiyan OC.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
>>51524242
Saiyan girls ARE cute.
>>
>>51524295
Nah, the Saiyan culture is built around that. They even have a law that anyone can challenge the king for the throne. It's how Bardock becomes king and manages to lead them to overthrowing Frieza in one universe.
>>
I can't decide on a race. Aside form having the potential to become an Oozaru and SSJ4 if you take the Super drawback, is there anything that Saiyans do that being Cell wouldn't do as well or better?
>>
>>51524371
Not looking like a bipedal cockroach?
>>
Who made "generic financial investment" jump and are they still around? I need a ruling on whether or not hypercorps are enough like states that I can use my black card to drain their resources with the Midas Bank printing press? definitely doing it with the Jovians
>>
>>51524382
There are perks for that.
>>
>>51524382
Final Form or shapeshifting?
>>
>>51524388
Clover. And it was never finished/accepted.
>>
File: Oozaru Cell.jpg (59KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Oozaru Cell.jpg
59KB, 564x564px
>>51524371
>the potential to become an Oozaru
>>
>>51524414
it's on the drive in the needs images section though.....
>>
>>51524388
Clover, who hasn't posted and was working to replace that joke with a legitimate C jump.

>>51524417

That looks more awesome than it has any right to be, god damn.
>>
>>51524417
Not even gonna lie, that looks pretty rad.
>>
Is there any time limit for DBM besides the 30 second rule? Could a fight potentially last for days?
>>
>>51524434
again, it's on the drive and it's in a Perfectly jumpable state
>>
>>51524430
... No it's not?

Legitimately, it's not even showing up in the drive's search bar.
>>
>>51524449
You act like shit hasn't gotten onto the drive by mistake.
>>
>>51524463
It's not on the drive, is the thing.
>>
>>51524453
To be fair, there are plenty of things that don't show up on the search bar. You might have to look manually.
>>
>>51524453
>>51524471

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDUnNHbWMzblVmN3M/view?usp=sharing

yes it is, and it even says version 1.0 final so it's not a WIP.

>>51524463
fair enough, but I And pretty sure that's not the case here.
>>
>>51524449
>>51524453

its in the wip folder
>>
>>51524481
then why does it say 1.0 final in the title? is clover around? I'd like a ruling on this.
>>
>>51524340
>Jumper becomes the God-Emperor of Saiyans
>>
File: NOTICE SOMETHING MISSING?.png (591KB, 1920x777px) Image search: [Google]
NOTICE SOMETHING MISSING?.png
591KB, 1920x777px
HMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>51524502
I mean, they are an entire race that's basically all personally committed genocide of an entire planet at least once. So maybe take that into consideration.
>>
>>51524522
?
>>
>>51524522
fair enough I had forgotten there was such a big thing against taking WIP jumps
>>
>>51524541
If you go for the ones who met Freiza then no, no they didn't
>>
>>51524522
To be fair he fucked up the name. It's not a Generic.

Course, Economic Investment still isn't showing up in the main drive.

And regardless, Clover's attempt at the jump was pretty much critically panned by most posters and so he said he was going to try and revise it.
>>
>>51524548
Who haven't met freiza*
How the fuck does an entire word disappear?
>>
>>51524558
Oh. Fair point. I think they did kill the Tuffles, though?
>>
>>51524522
>>51524556

once again as pointed out here >>51524481
it is only in the WIP folder
>>
>>51524475
What the fuck even is this jump?

I understand trying to use Tenchi Muyo's jump precedence of "two-in-one" to try and pull something funny, but this is just... Why?
>>
>>51524576
Non-canon. Seriously. In the Tuffles timeline the Saiyans got all of their technology from the Tuffles, but the Saiyans who never met Freiza are primitives, thus there must be no Tuffles.
>>
File: oh really.png (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oh really.png
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>51524598
it's about a hidden world where money demons fight for how good a future, their masters will have so Guess the first half is focusing on the hidden aspects?
>>
File: prank.png (44KB, 1322x330px) Image search: [Google]
prank.png
44KB, 1322x330px
I hate it so much that I actually went to check the archives for some validation.

I mean to say I hate the fact that I did this. What does this say about me? What do I gain from this?

I hate myself right now and it's all tera's fault.
>>
>>51524556
It's in the WIP folder.

Anyway, the main problem I remember people having is that the whole "This is actually a [C] jump!" gimmick fell completely flat, and actively detracted from the concept of an Economic jump and a regular [C] jump. Point here being that the main things found in the jump (Investment skills and [C] setting elements such as assets and the midas bank) will likely continue existing in some way.

So while expecting rulings for a hard and raw WIP is kind of dumb from bancho, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with jumping it if you're willing to suck it up and rebuild once it's actually done.
>>
>>51524576

In canon the Saiyans killed the Tuffles because they fucked up their original home planet and needed a new one.

So they stole the Tuffles' planet and renamed it after King Vegeta.

No idea how that applies to Multiverse.

My guess is if they never met Frieza in Universe 10 then they wouldn't have the technology to go to other planets.
>>
>>51524628
>So while expecting rulings for a hard and raw WIP is kind of dumb from bancho, there's nothing intrinsically wrong with jumping it if you're willing to suck it up and rebuild once it's actually done.

which I always am
>>
>>51524382
Cell looks awesome in perfect form.
>>
Do any combatants in multiverse have immunity to time stop?
>>
>>51524615
but it's like, why not just make a [C] jump.

And a Black Card would decidedly be worth more than fucking 400 CP among other things. And there's nothing in the [C] section of the jump beyond Assets and Cards despite the depths and skills the individual characters show, which feels like that got leached off for the first half for...

What reason?

>>51524628
>"This is actually a [C] jump!" gimmick fell completely flat

... That's a good way to describe it actually.

The entire thing's flatter than Etna, and not in a good way.
>>
>>51524628
>>51524652
The other problem is, how the mechanics of the jump work. Can you choose between it being a Economic Investment jump where you're on mundane Earth, and a [C] Jump with that setting? Are you forced into the [C] setting, but still able to take the perks from Economic Investment? Something different?
>>
>>51524676
Probably depends on the Time Stop. Lunar Dial probably would get past it, but something like Dishonored's would be nullified. But even then, only in Super.
>>
>>51524682
the thing about the black card is that Using it puts a giant target on your back it's a risk reward thing.

>>51524693
it's pretty clear that it's the C setting. I mean they even broke up CP allotment.
>>
File: ANGERY POOH BEAR ZOOM FAST.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY POOH BEAR ZOOM FAST.gif
982KB, 320x287px
FE HEROES NOT OUT IN US YET

>>51523529
My jumper usually does but sometimes Miss Benefactor likes to blindside them by selectively erasing memories of picking a few of them in my jumper for fun
>>
A reminder that taking Midas Bank to any world past the [C]-verse is basically condemning each jump to an economics-themed parasite that devours everything and everyone in that universe.

Which I mean I know some of you would like that. But it's not cool. We already have that shit going on in real life sans the reality-retcons.
>>
>>51517185
>>51522551
The drive does have a folder for WIP's for a reason, and jumpmakers have just vanished in the middle of a jump before.
>>
>>51524676
Probably not considering that one guy from The Ginyu Force had a crap version and he did pretyu good, time dilation is the way to go though
Not your enemy down and then make it so that their time runs 50 times slower than everyone else's so they are on the ground for 30 seconds.
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.