[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Goblin Miniatures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: RPR60018_500.jpg (37KB, 217x336px) Image search: [Google]
RPR60018_500.jpg
37KB, 217x336px
So, lets talk a little about Female Goblin miniatures. And how there aren't that many.

I just spent about 3 hours of my life tracking down everyone I could. And I'm not impressed with what I found.

Why did I spend so much time on this? Originally I wanted a mini to represent an important NPC.

So I'm going to post a pic of every female gobbo mini I did track down.

If anyone know of any mini I missed, please let me know.

So starting us off is the Pathfinder Goblin Warchanter by Reaper. It's a Pathfinder Gobbo, so it's got that wide head and mouth that marks the species. Nice dynamic pose. Works great for a savage goblin attacking.
>>
>>51516437
How come she has hair? Do male goblins in Pathfinder even have hair on their heads?
>>
Next we have Skralla the Black by Reaper. I am a fan of this one. It may end up in my collection one day.

Skralla has a nice pose, threatening with weapons, but not mid attack. She's specifically a pirate but, pistol aside, she'd fit well in any fantasy game. And if black powder isn't your thing, her pose and grip would easily allow you to swap that weapon with a little work.

I couldn't find any pictures of her painted up, so if you have one or know of one, please post it. Same if you have a higher res image.
>>
File: ref-0139.jpg (379KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ref-0139.jpg
379KB, 640x640px
Here we have the Just Married Goblins by Willy Miniatures. This a very well done sculpt for a slightly silly subject. I like it, though I don't think I'd ever have a use for it outside a diorama.

Willy Miniatures makes Blood Bowl figures. I found these two under the Staff section of the Goblin category.
>>
File: 389_A.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
389_A.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
Speaking of Blood Bowl minis brings us to our next subject. And it's fucking garbage.
This is the Cheerleader La Brutta Cozza of the Goblin Circus by Gaspez-Arts.

It's hideous. A shoddy parody of cheerleader outfit worn by a masculine goblin in a wig that's trying to smuggle melons into the game.

And the worst part is that the rest of the Goblin Circus minis are really good. They are whimsical fun that I love.

But I have no love for this figure. It's just garbage.
>>
File: wazabi.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wazabi.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
Next is Wazabi from Confrontation by Rackham. This mini is OOP but you can find her out there.

Wazabi is a Japanese influence mini that while very well sculpted, I don't like. And I'm not entirely sure why I don't like it. The face is just un-goblin to me. I'd more easily believe her to be a halfling or gnome.
>>
There's always Hero Forge:

https://www.heroforge.com
>>
This is Bryonia, The Explosive Balls by Legends of Signum.

She's actually Christmas themed, to go by her concept art. Those are glass Christmas Tree ornaments she's get there.

I like this mini. A lot. I have no use for her, but love her character. The sculpt is solid, the pose is mischievous, she entirely feels like a goblin about to make some trouble. Probably my favorite on the list so far.

>>51516479
Maybe is a sexual dimorphism and female Pathfinder gobbos have hair and the males don't?
>>
File: goblins-female-pack-of-10.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
goblins-female-pack-of-10.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
So here I find an entire line of female gobbos by Ristuls Market.

Honestly the biggest issue I have with these figs is how squat they are. I know goblins are short and all, but I'm sure these figures were sculpted with legs. Just torso and feet. It's especially bad on the one that's wielding fried chicken legs instead of weapons.

Other then that, they are a decent addition to any goblin force.

>>51516950
Hero Forge doesn't have goblins. And while you can mess with gnome figure to look fairly goblin, I'm not paying Hero Forge prices. Especially not for anything coming out of a 3d printer.
>>
There's a fair number of female "gremlins" in Malifaux if you like your goblins hillbilly-flavored.
>>
>>51517706
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/54fe412ce4b0c449f7369857/t/55ada488e4b005d7526e1bcc/1437443209110/

http://pro.bols.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/post159210237199001425313579.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MFU32vufZ-M/VCjpL1jkrlI/AAAAAAAAHK0/O6Sm3zjP-DM/s1600/Ophelia.png

Mah Tucket, Trixiebelle, the Lass and Ophelia Lacroix being the Malifaux options.

I think you may find Ophelia being probably the best thing as she's the least cartoony, but also a bit less goblin-esque. In that regard, I'd suggest her old metal version, which isn't crazy bad, but but not that great, either.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/92/16/10/921610325d9f49ee328d92b4163a9d35.jpg
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.