[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Stat me
>>
>>51516350
40k ripoff/10
>>
>>51516350
+1 Big Man in a Canoe
>>
>>51516389
6/10, here's your (you)
>>
>>51516350
Needs to lay off the spice
>>
>>51516389
Sage bump a d althoth this guy is either a moron or a troll I'm going to take the bait.

Dune was first release in the sixties.

40k 1st edition was made in the 80s.
>>
>>51516350

This is probably the coolest depicition of Leto II I've seen in a while
>>
>>51516491
giant clitoris-man
>>
>>51516350
>>
>>51516462
>troll
I remember when I was a kid, we had these things

It was like you'd say a thing, but everyone would understand that you weren't being serious

What the heck did we call them

Oh, yes

Jokes
>>
>>51516991
nice psot m8 hahah is going str8 to reddit ;)
>>
>clit man
+20 stealth
>>
File: the fuck am I reading.jpg (39KB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck am I reading.jpg
39KB, 446x469px
>>51516991
>Jokes

The fuck is this

Why can't you speak fucking English
>>
>>51516350

So... how did this guy end up like this?
>>
>>51517194
Anon, just because you couldn't find it doesn't mean the other people can't...
>>
>>51517863
Too much spicy food or something.

I dunno, I never really got into the show.
>>
>>51517863
particularly bad drug habit also >>51517914
>>
>>51517863
He dived into a pit of Sandworm larva (Sand Trout) and they fused into his flesh.
>>
>>51517914
Going to be honest, not sure what the fuss is about Dune. I found it very unappealing to actually read and mostly just seems to have the selling points of being fucking massive and it did swords-only forcefields first.
>>
>>51517894
Yeah I think anyone who can't find it might be mentally retarded or not have Internet access.
>>
>>51517941
It was good sci-fi (perhaps even pinnacle of the genre) at the time it was written. But that was some 50 years ago, so it doesn't quite live up to the present day expectations.
>>
>>51516526
You prefer giant penis man?
>>
>>51517941
It's one of the foundations of massive setting scifi.

Massive scifi as a book is actually pretty daunting task for fiction, especially if it's not being used as a supplement to other medias.
>>
>>51516991
Well put.
>>
>>51516991
I've been here for 9 fucking years and this sentiment was being made then as well
>>
>>51516526
Klitoratz Haderach
>>
>>51517839

It's an old word, anon.

Nowadays we call them memes.
>>
>>51516350
God Emperor of Dune out of ten.
>>
File: Thesleeperhasawoken.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thesleeperhasawoken.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
>>51516559
>>
>>51517941
>Going to be honest, not sure what the fuss is about Dune. I found it very unappealing to actually read and mostly just seems to have the selling points of being fucking massive and it did swords-only forcefields first.

It's kind of like LOTR in that it really created this whole new world never seen before with cosistent history/rule/science/cultures/languages and continues to inform other series. It especially focused on culture changes- while keeping humans as tribalistic, religious, squabbling, humans- as opposed to logical/unified/heroic humans as many scifi works tended to do.

But as with any seminal/foundational work, after you've seen all the stuff it's spawned, going back and seeing the original can be a little underwhelming. You've seen it all before.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.