[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANGRY MARINE CODEX!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Angry Marines Codex Cover.jpg (1MB, 2400x3021px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Marines Codex Cover.jpg
1MB, 2400x3021px
That's right, I'm bringing back an old meme because I am a madman! I'm talking a straight up printed paper book, not some PDF! Here's some of the things I've made for it. First up, the cover!
>>
File: Letter to the Inquisition.jpg (2MB, 1942x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Letter to the Inquisition.jpg
2MB, 1942x3000px
Letter to introduce story time.
>>
File: AM Story 1.jpg (3MB, 2073x3000px) Image search: [Google]
AM Story 1.jpg
3MB, 2073x3000px
Story time dataslate #1
>>
File: dotdotdot.gif (1MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
dotdotdot.gif
1MB, 500x225px
>>51515705
>I'm bringing back an old meme
don't
>>
>don't
No.
>>
Do Angry Marines have Librarians? Angry Librarians?
>>
Yes they do, the Masters of Mindfuckery (not my name but I love it)
>>
Here's the intro:

A Chapter Like No Other
The Imperium of Man is vast, guarded by legions of loyal guardsman and the Chapters of the super human warriors of the Adeptus Astartes. These are mankind's finest warriors, the epitome of martial strength and symbols of war. Each Chapter is unique, with its own traditions, values, and warrior ethos. Yet among this roll of honor lies a black sheep, a Chapter of Astartes known for one thing and one thing only: rage. They are the embodiment of the Emperor's fury, the vessels of his anger. They are violence incarnate, Astartes whose sole goal in life is to RIP and TEAR the enemies of mankind a new asshole. They are the Adeptus Irateus. They are the Angry Marines.
>>
File: 389.jpg (47KB, 612x613px) Image search: [Google]
389.jpg
47KB, 612x613px
>>51515705
Easily the shittiest old /tg/ meme.
Well this, or Elf Slave Wat do
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.