[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a setting thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: roboot.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
roboot.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Hello, /tg/. I have been observing your board for a while now, and recently I noticed a disturbing lack of 200% homebrew setting creation threads.
>>
>>51506023
So, Sci-Fi or Fantasy? Somewhere in between?
>>
>>51506027
How about an apartement realm? Wherever you look out: Apartements. No matter what directions you try to go; apartements.
>>
File: 1484523798940.jpg (260KB, 720x570px) Image search: [Google]
1484523798940.jpg
260KB, 720x570px
>>51506023
okay so it's a heroic fantasy setting with a really solemn LotR vibe to it where female elves wear diapers and somehow that plays a huge role in that world's politics, religions and economy.

how's that for a compelling premise?

anybody wanna expand on that?
>>
>>51506034
An unending residential district, infinite and yet folded in on itself. Go in any direction and you find yet more places people live, pluss a small number of shops that supply the residents.

No one can remember the last time they were restocked, but somehow they are always full.
>>
The apartements are endless. Some groups of nomads who have decided to move out of their comfortable towns, perharps to bring back supplies,wander through these hallways, always finding new rooms, always finding new sections. Sometimes they stumble upon a space shuttle apartement hallway, distant stars and planets clearly viewable through the windows. But if you go through the hallway, it feels as though you entered through a portal, for as suddenly you are in an abandoned, russian commieblock. However, it is a rule never to enter the halls between 9PM and 6AM. The lights shut off, and whoever enters the darkness, vanishes. Sometimes when this happens, screams echo throughout.
>>
The apartements come in many forms. Sometimes they are short, sometimes they are long. They can be short, straight hallways with rooms on the sides, they can be square staircases leading into an abyss below, or above. Sometimes they branch off into two directions, rarely they are huge enough to have their own plaza and multiple floors, which is often where nomads settle down to create towns.

Usually, everyone was a nomad at one point or another in their life. But eventually, a nomad will find a place he would like to call home, or he would travel with a group of other nomads to make their own settlement somewhere.

If the apartements had a map, they'd look like a complex, twisting maze, with random towns dotted all over and the edges of the map greying out and marked with question marks.
>>
>>51506023
Bonkles. Nuff said.
It goes everywhere.
Swamps.
Caves.
Massive sky-battles.
Deep underwater until you can't see.
Space. (technically).
Urban police-state cities.
Spider infested cities.
Alternate universes.
Other cool shit that I can't remember...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.