[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 79

File: 1478755764843.png (7MB, 1400x4650px) Image search: [Google]
1478755764843.png
7MB, 1400x4650px
FOR ALL YOUR CYOA NEEDS http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>51502522
>PrinnyAnon

Welp time to abort thread.
>>
We have officially gone past the warm and fluffy plains of memes and entered the shitposting event horizon, there is no joy here other than the joy of shitposting.

If you should enter then know your fate is sealed.
>>
File: cyoa anon's imouto.jpg (7MB, 1400x10000px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa anon's imouto.jpg
7MB, 1400x10000px
>>
File: 1481334273591.png (6MB, 1200x3400px) Image search: [Google]
1481334273591.png
6MB, 1200x3400px
>>
File: 1481334364622.png (6MB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1481334364622.png
6MB, 1200x4000px
>>51502648
>>
>>51502566
I was born in the memes.
>>
File: 1481346139067.png (3MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481346139067.png
3MB, 1200x1600px
>>51502661
>>
File: GotG CYOA pg1v1.png (7MB, 1200x4600px) Image search: [Google]
GotG CYOA pg1v1.png
7MB, 1200x4600px
Posting again since it's still fresh
>>
File: GotG CYOA pg2v1.jpg (8MB, 1200x5875px) Image search: [Google]
GotG CYOA pg2v1.jpg
8MB, 1200x5875px
>>51502675
>>
File: GotG CYOA pg3v1.jpg (7MB, 1200x4860px) Image search: [Google]
GotG CYOA pg3v1.jpg
7MB, 1200x4860px
>>51502686
>>
>>51502675
>png
>>51502686
>>51502698
>jpg
Symbio, this triggers my autism to no end.
>>
>>51502522
>Isolation
>undead
>expert swordsman, dual wielding, & agile
> Knives of the Crow

I'm a legendary assassin, said to be unkillable, undetectable, and unsurvivable. One of my cleverer targets tricked me into falling down an inescapable oubliette where I remained for centuries. I make short work of anyone ventures down into my domain.
>>
>>51502711
I did make a jpg version of the first version, but I still posted the PNG version anyway
>>
>>51502596
10+ Years
Family Friend
Onii-Chan, First Name
Protective, Friendly
Gloomy, Childish, Mature, Kind, Humble, Inept
Headpatting, Sleeping, Hugging
Pool, Theaters, Indoors
Similar Height
Regular Breasts
Cute Face
Regular Butt
Normal Physique
Pale Skin
Unladylike Clothing
To Be With You Desire
NEET, Messy, Mental
Striped, Printed, Frilly
Piercing, Scars, Dyed Hair

Based off my real friend who is my lil imouto. Had to ask her about the panties..
>>
File: 11.jpg (39KB, 225x430px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
39KB, 225x430px
Is the Imouto CYOA guy there? When do you think we gonna get the update featuring all of the imouto's the thread made?
>>
>>51502648

>Lucatiel of Mirrah

Time to defeat some enemies together.
>>
>>51502522
Inherent
Undead
Expert Swordsman, Sorcerous Aptitude [Dark], Rage, Undying
Mageslayer's blade

>>51502675
Energy Blasts
Telekinesis
Space suit
Blasters
Knowhere
Cosmo
I really don't want any others, can I just take 5 more dogs? They can be normal dogs
Secret Wars
Annihilation Wave
Thanos
Cancerverse
>>
>>51502711
Is that what does it? Thefilename.png?
>>
>>51503024
Cosmo is one of a kind. And if you don't pick any other companions, I guarantee you're screwed if you try to tackle any of those missions. Maybe you can succeed in Secret Wars, but that's it. You're definitely dying in the Annihilation Wave.
>>
File: FSNCYOA(WIP).jpg (403KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
FSNCYOA(WIP).jpg
403KB, 1200x900px
>>51502872
You caught me just a few seconds before I jumped into bed.

Anyway, I'm pretty confident that I'll get it done within a week, but right now I'm too drained from all the work I did on it these last few days to actually motivate myself to get on it. I'm hard at work on a saber servant generator CYOA though.
>>
>>51502596
1-3 Years
Adopted
Nii-Nii
Protective, Friendly
Genki, Tomboy, Lewd, Dim-witted, Childish, Submissive
Bathing, Hugging, Kissing
Mall Center, Theme Park, Love Hotel
Similar, Gifted, Cute, Thick, Normal, Fair, Fashionable
To Be Important
Nympho, Onee
Frilly, Thick Brows, Good Smile, Elf
>>
File: Adventures in a New World CYOA.jpg (6MB, 1200x7653px) Image search: [Google]
Adventures in a New World CYOA.jpg
6MB, 1200x7653px
>>
>>51502673
>No Eileen.

I don't care how old she is
>>
>>51502663
>>51502711
Who is this character
>>
>>51503301
Comfybright
Good Friend
The True Heir
Furtive Hood
Kriscarn, Solais
Fara Antor
Tatrenua, Benjamin
Eastern Cat
Castle Hall
>>
>>51503257
>Option to become the Saber
Mmm, yes. Good.
>>
>>51503406
Lalaco Godspeed from Space Patrol Luluco

Google Image search will tell you on that within the first three results
>>
Is there a previous thread around? Did I miss OC?
>>
>>51503480
>>51492905
>>
>>51502675
Telekinesis
Shapeshifting
Iron Skin

AI
Communications

Spaceship

Star Lord
Gamora
Moondragon
Captain Marvel
Beta Ray Bill

Secret Invasion
Secret Wars
Hunger of Galactus
Annihilation Wave (Moondragon)
>>
>>51503301
Nobledark
Word Binder
God's Chosen
Astral Mark
Khanda
Kriscarn
Fara Antor
Micaela
The Aegis
Cliff Jackal
Putrid Slum
>>
>>51502566
Who will save us from this spell?
>>
WHERE ARE THE LAST THREAD
GRRRRR
>>
File: 1482264213195.jpg (172KB, 444x968px) Image search: [Google]
1482264213195.jpg
172KB, 444x968px
>>51502675
>POWERS
Telekinesis
Healing Factor
>EQUIPMENT
Transportation: A floating disc that can change its size small enough to fit in my pocket, or large enough for me to stand on and fly around with no obvious inertial effect on my form.
Translators
>BASE
Spaceship
>>51502686
Captain Marvel
Star Lord
Cosmo
Darkhawk
Gamora
Jack Flag
>>51502698
Secret Invasion: Shapeshifting
Secret Wars: TK is stronger with greater range, Regeneration is even faster and any lifespan benefits doubled, not sure how shapeshifting is doubled so I'll assume it gets an upgrade similar to Mystique's that allowed her to take on more exotic shapes beyond Humanoid limitations.
Earth Invasion
Phalanx Conquest: My disc is now faster can expand itself to fit more than one person and can carry a heavier load. My translator could already translate languages, and, I assume, writings, so I have to guess its library extends into unknown, long dead or celestial languages beyond normal beings. Armor upgraded to be lighter, easier to move in/more agile and capable of faster speeds and greater capacity for air/defense against harmful radiations. Just generally customized to look nicer.

Friendly Symbiote was pretty darn tempting.
>>
>>51502596
>1-3 years
>family friend
>first name
>friendly, lustful
>genki, popular, clingy, lewd, genius, nurturing
>sleeping, bathing, teasing
>a bar, anywhere, indoors
>shorter
>regular
>cute
>thick
>gifted
>fair
>fashionable
>to be with you, to shape you up

Well then.
>>
>>51502675
I like it, even if the inclusion of Angela makes me see red. At least you left off fucking Kitty.

>Powers
Telepathy & Shielding. Mixing Jean Grey with Sue Storm is brokenly OP.

>Equipment

Med Bay & Hacking Device. Seem like the most useful utility options. Don't really need weapons with these powers.

>Base

Ship, of course. Fuck S.W.O.R.D. Fuck the Kree. Fuck everything that isn't my own personal Millennium Fucking Falcon.

>Team

Star Lord. Quill's a good guy to have around. Sometimes you just need a devious son of a bitch.

Rocket. Gotta have a pilot and mechanic.

Groot. A must pick with Rocket.

Mantis. Weird and insane. But at least she's cute, not a horrible bitch, and can hold her own.

Beta Ray Bill. Gotta have a big dude on the team and Bill is the most chill. All the other brick picks are either jackasses or kinda lame.

>Missions

#1. Badoon Slavers
Nice way to start off the adventure. The Badoon are pretty much worthless after all.
Reward: Cosmo

#2. Bounty Hunters
Fight off a bunch of worthless twats, knock their boss upside the head, and steal enough cash to buy a new space whore every day for 5 years? Fuck yeah.

#3. Secret Invasion
Easily fixed. Just gotta stop by Earth and pick up the old Skrull Kill Krew. Then find Kl'rt, knock him around a bit until he reveals what the fuck is going on and what idiot has to be beaten within an inch of their life to get it all to go back to normal.
Reward: Phasing. I may not like Kitty much, but she's got an amazing power.

#4. Secret Wars
What else would anyone do? It'll fun to tangle with Doom and all. Maybe can pick up an alien elf waifu as well...
>>
>>51503556
AI and communicators is definitely a good combo, it's probably what I'd choose.
>>51503911
Upgraded shapeshifting will be really fast and allow your body to stretch itself, almost like Mr. Fantastic.
And of course the symbiote is tempting. Shame on you for not giving the symbiote a good home on your body.
>>51504000
I mostly tried to stay away from Bendis Guardians, including some only in examples for powers like Kitty and the Thing, but I figured Angela probably belongs in space more than she does on Earth, and it added another female to the companions list anyway.
And those are very good powers, but you better hope you have extremely good concentration to keep both up at once.
Yeah, Bill and Ronan clearly outclass the other tanky guys, but there's a reason they cost 2 points. Jack Flag is probably the cheapest bro option.
The Badoon do become pretty big threats in the (possible) future though. Secret wars is a good choice with your powers though.
>>
>>51504158
Wouldn't mind some feedback on my plan. What it boils down to is having the best mind possible (Telepathy, Tactician and Intelligence) and using it to negotiate an almost-no-strings attached nova-helmet and access to nova force. I want it so my being a guardian fulfills the policing duties required or even just going around doing good when I eventually get tired of the Guardians. I don't mind going through the ranks normally until I reach centurion and obviously going around raping, killing and pillaging is a no-no if I want to keep the nova powers.
>>
File: Superfly.png (181KB, 650x918px) Image search: [Google]
Superfly.png
181KB, 650x918px
>>51502675
Powers:
>Precognition
>Ranged Combat
>Healing Factor
Equipment:
>Med Bays
>A.I.
Base:
>Spaceship
Team:
>Gamora
>Drax
>Mantis
>Moondragon
>Captain Marvel
>Super Skrull
Missions:
>Secret Invasion
>Secret Wars
>Phalanx Conquest
>Annihilation Wave
>>
>>51502686
Have comics done anything as good as the whole Annihilation event?
>>
File: 2d67d53ce62af72ec83b00e640357c86.jpg (168KB, 650x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2d67d53ce62af72ec83b00e640357c86.jpg
168KB, 650x1200px
>>51503301

>Nobledark
>Good Friend
>Marked Hero
>Astral Mark
>Khanda
>Eurytus
>Witch Allyn
>Wanderer
>Benjamin
>Hawk Griffin
>Main Bazaar

>Get news about current troubles at bazaar.
>Meet Witch Allyn who recognizes me as a possible prophesied heroine.
>She mentors me in magic.
>Head out for news updates and to stock up on supplies.
>Meet Benjamin who happens to be looking for heroic adventures.
>Do some minor quests defeating baddies.
>Meet the Wanderer who decides we might be able to help each other.
>>
>>51504381

>On the way back from a quest, run into dragon (good friend).
>He's been watching us and noticed we seem to be on the side of good.
>He informs us that our home base was destroyed by the forces of evil and Witch Allyn is dead.
>Strike out on quest for revenge.
>As we fight the forces of darkness wherever we find them, our legend grows and we're often helped out of difficult situations by people who know of us and suspect I'm a hero of prophesy.
>We slowly gather clues that the Wanderer's past is tied to the evil kingdom and that in life he was betrayed by it's king.
>Finally forced to confront army of darkness.
>Joined by small force of people we've helped along the way but are still outmatched.
>At our darkest moment our dragon friend shows up and helps scatter the evil army.
>As our friends clear out the dark fortress, we 3 adventurers break into the king's hall to face him.
>In our final battle, me and Benjamin struggle to hold back the evil king's powerful body guards while the Wanderer foolishly rushes the king for revenge for what was done to him and his family.
>The Wanderer is in bad shape and about to be killed (or banished from undeath or whatever).
>But my Hawk Griffin distracts the King long enough for me to knock back the guards with a magical charge from my Khanda sword and toss the Wanderer the Eurytus bow with an arrow.
>He hits the dark lord and gives him a painful bleeding out death.
>The guards scatter, but not before the fanatic captain of the guard wounds me badly.
>With the fight over, we find the grave of the Wanderer's daughter in the citadel's cemetery.
>He's finally able to lay to rest peacefully.
>Benjamin finds many magical tomes in the king's library and learns about many places he can travel.
>As the good people that helped us get to work rebuilding, my dragon friend returns and finds me wounded.
>He flies me to the dragon lands and I go down in legend as the prophesied hero.
>>
>>51502675
>>51502686
>>51502698

>Telepathy
>Tactician
>Intelligence (Secret Invasion)
With this powerset, I've always got a plan and can get in the heads of my enemies. Talking, bluffing, conning, distraction and intimidation are my weapons of choice.

>Hacking Device
>Holo Cloaking
The tools a brilliant mind such as mine can make the most use out of. Holo cloaking is pretty cool if I can use it to mimic a lesser version of shapeshifting.

>Spaceship
No contest. Gonna need to learn to pilot it though. I'm sure there are manuals and Spacetube videos on this but it's gonna be an interesting ride while I get the hang of it.

>Mantis
Access to future knowledge is always useful even if the access and the knowledge are not always reliable. I'll take having it over not any day.
>Captain Marvel
Team's heavy hitter
>Death's Head
Every space-team needs a credits-obsessed mercenary. Gives you perspective and trying to keep him on a leash keeps things interesting.
>Gamora
>Bug
>Groot
These last 3 were chosen mostly cause I'm not joining a space team just to find myself surrounded by humans and earthlings.

>Rebuild the Corps (Nova Helmet)
For when plan A through Z go tits up or when I need firepower and the ability to take a hit right here, right now. My plan is mostly here >>51504212
>Secret Invasion (Intelligence)
Telepathy should come in handy right here
>Secret Wars (Power boost)
>Planet of Symbiotes (Symbiote)
Hopefully I can get it to include the Nova Mask in it's biomass so that I can't be denied access to the nova powerset easily. The weaknesses are a bitch but a sound dampening shield/device should help with the sonics and I always had to stay away from fire so no huge loss there.

As a fast-talking, quick-witted schemer, this should play somewhat like the Doctor. Smart use of telepathy should allow me to captivate and distract my audience in almost the same way as him and the mask comes in useful when the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>51502596
>all these non-blood related imoutos
The fuck is wrong with you all people? It's like you don't want to protect your imouto and groom her into being a proper person.

Age Difference: 10+ Years
Blood Relations: Real Sister
Titles: Onii-chan (public) Nii-Nii (private)
Relationship: Protective, Monopolized
Personality: Territorial, Popular, Genius, Selfish, Haughty, Rebellious, Nurturing
Physical Habits: Head Pats, Hugging, Waking Up
Hangouts: Local Pool, Restaurant, Anywhere, Indoors
Physical Features: Shorter, Flat, Cute, Regular, Athletic, Fair, Fashionable
Desire: To be with you
Drawbacks: Foreign
Pantsu: Pure white
Mundane Details: Dyed Hair
Bizarre Details: Serial Killer

There, I shall be Atom Heart Brother for my Kira imouto.
>>
File: 20150129_5dev_by_len_yan-d8jcpz8.jpg (432KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
20150129_5dev_by_len_yan-d8jcpz8.jpg
432KB, 1000x707px
>>51502675
Supremely Advanced Vanguard Action Network Tactician, or, S.A.V.A.N.T.

>Intelligence
>Tactician
>Precognition

>A.I.
>Communications

>S.W.O.R.D. Base

>Beta Ray Bill
>Quasar
>Martyr

>Secret Invasion
>Secret Wars
>Cosmic Hero
>Cancerverse

Created from mutant DNA as a biological supercomputer by a nefarious organization, Savant proved impossible to control and escaped his creators. Despite lacking any physical powers, Savants impossibly vast intellect proved to be capable of a great deal. Despite his mind, Savant is still an adolescent and is in many ways inexperienced. First joining S.W.O.R.D., then the Guardians, he simply wants to do his best to make the universe a better place.
>>
File: traveller1.40.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
traveller1.40.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: 1402107720088.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1402107720088.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
>>51505171

>Amartenth
>Female
>FGL Conflict; Runaway Super soldier
>Low-tech understanding
>Super Human Body
>Lucky
>martial Training
>Meansonofabitch

>mid-tech understanding
>natural beauty
>superhuman body

>traveler leathers (upgrade 1) 200
>Physical Enhancement Suit 700
>yuta brace (upgrade 1) 900
>Contained Plasma Saber 1400
>Plasma Saber Size Enhancement 1500
>pegs
>survival kit
>id card
>basic bag
>internal sustenance sustenance module 1700
>Organ Replacement (Brain back-up} 1750
>Monster Containment Orb 2250
>Healing Chip 2500
>Wingsuit 2600
>whaleskin marks 2700
>Forever Alone [500 Credits for the cost of 1 Companion] Meansonofabitch 2200
>addict (some futuristic future drug) 2000

>The Void Hunters
>Free Items: Small Spiritual Vestment, Partizan. Free Trait: Adokori
>The Dark Lurkers
>The Order of Shine

>Shafauri Telshiva, 512, Fighter, Immortal Warrior
>Captain Grahm, 453, Void Hunter, Explorer of the Deep Dark
>Janine Yamamato, 170, Ethereal, Awol Magical Girl
>'Mithra', 17, Independent, One Who Lights the World Aflame

>The Sky city of Anmanga – Best of Everything, for those who earn it
>Terra D9313 – Land of the Comatose Gods
>The Raider
>>
>>51505276

Being a escaped supersoldier, I have to stay ahead of my owners all the time. And I'm not good for much except supersoldiering. I have Adokori and can see behind the veil enough to know of the threats to the multiverse. I don't know much about the deeper workings of those threats and lack a deep understanding of the ethereal realms, but I've seen enough to be able to look beyond the petty squabbles of small worlds, and even among groups of travelers.

I join the Void Hunters and dedicate my time to seeking out the horrors of the multiverse and doing what I can to contain them. Through The Order of Shine, I have a network of support. And I never hesitate to accept a dangerous mission or to help out others seeking to stand against the twisted dark forces of the netherworlds.

Along with strong physical capabilities and a devastating weapon, I rely on magical scarring and containment orbs to protect myself. If in need, I have a back up brain in storage that can be put in a new body. And I have the Raider friend as a back-up. I can be his back-up to should he ever need support.
I think I have good companions for this sort of work. My first quest is to investigate the mysterious world of sleeping Gods.
>>
>>51503257
If I pick Angry Manjew, can I fuck up everyone making Saber builds?
>>
>>51502596
>want to pick monpolized, clingy, domineering, nyphomaniac and yandere
>also want to pick twins

Quite a conundrum.
>>
File: gojira.png (499KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
gojira.png
499KB, 1280x700px
>>51505171
Name: Gojira
Species: Nuclear Mutant
Origin: The Now: Watcher
Tech Understanding: Low
Skills: Super-human Body, Berserker, Front-liner, Mutant Expert, Survivor, Tech-Eater, Unarmed Combatant, Chosen Blood, Pariah, Siege Master, Features Harsh, Stone Soul, Amphibious, Terrorist, Natural Physique, Noble Bearing, Raider, Adaptability, Critical,
Armor: N/A
Weapons: N/A
Knick Knacks: N/A
Little Things: Govna’s Dolla’s x11, Forever Alone x5
Faction: Lonesome Road
Companions: N/A
Home District: Free Traveller
Hubworld: Oglamacadi-A145
Mission: Bad Enough Dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvQWBXJOgAI
>>
>>51505472
Y'know, thinking about it, this would probably make a better panic button than companion.
>>
>>51505472
>>51505511
Would sure as fuck be mine. Having fucking Godzilla on call when shit's gone extremely bad is Awesome in ways I never knew I wanted.

Highlander makes this a reality!
>>
>>51503736
It's here:
>>>/Out/
>>
>>51505432
just assume they're okay with sharing with each other but their insanity compounds when its someone else
>>
>>51503301
Nobledark
Word Binder
Marked Hero
Shifting Rag
Khanda
Qvrllicui
Micaela and The Aegis
Hawk Griffin
Main Bazaar

Trading miracles and favors for youth and vitality will let me get Micaela back into fighting shape, and hopefully she can help round out my magical education. The Aegis is a necessary addition to a fairly fragile group, and taking out contracts to drive off bandits seems like a reasonable sort of diversion to indulge in while travelling.

I'll maintain multiple identities, including one who openly uses their power to bind magical contracts for anyone who wants the service. I'll simply include a clause that charges both/all outside parties for my time (literally) as well as a minor fee or favor.
>>
>>51505629
reported
>>
Anyone got the Spire CYOA? Couldn't find it in the dropbox.
>>
File: Spire_CYOA_1.jpg (2MB, 1248x6320px) Image search: [Google]
Spire_CYOA_1.jpg
2MB, 1248x6320px
>>51506287
I won't even charge you a "please" for this one.
>>
File: Spire_CYOA_2.jpg (3MB, 1250x8267px) Image search: [Google]
Spire_CYOA_2.jpg
3MB, 1250x8267px
>>51506301
>>
File: Spire_CYOA_3.jpg (2MB, 1248x6328px) Image search: [Google]
Spire_CYOA_3.jpg
2MB, 1248x6328px
>>51506314
>>
>>51506287
You should've checked the drive.
>>
File: Spire_CYOA_4.jpg (3MB, 1250x8976px) Image search: [Google]
Spire_CYOA_4.jpg
3MB, 1250x8976px
>>51506327
>>
File: Spire_CYOA_5.jpg (2MB, 1248x5784px) Image search: [Google]
Spire_CYOA_5.jpg
2MB, 1248x5784px
>>51506340
>>
File: Spire_CYOA_6.jpg (2MB, 1248x6496px) Image search: [Google]
Spire_CYOA_6.jpg
2MB, 1248x6496px
>>51506351
And that's the last page.
>>
hey /cyoag/, I'm making a martial arts-themed CYOA right now, and I wanted to know what you guys would prefer.
should the abilities section consist of active or passive skills? I've tried out both but I can't decide. active skills are mundane things like 'Jab', 'Uppercut', 'Front Kick' or 'Roundhouse Kick'. passive skills are stuff like 'all your punches are stronger' or 'all your kicks are faster' among other things. what would you prefer?
>>
>>51506541
Passive skills. I know single special techniques are a hallmark of wuxia and stuff, but I prefer when a fighter is defined by overall styles rather than one move.
>>
>>51506541
Active sounds pretty terrible, I'll have to go with passive.
>>
>>51506541
Do the wuxia thing where it's pretty much a mix of both where you do something incredibly and can apply it in lots of ways.

Like, say, having fingers that can stab like spear tips or
>>
>>51506541
finish the back alley martial art cyoa
>>
>>51506582
>>51506594
got it, I'll try my best

>>51506598
it's a more realistic setting. no weeaboo fightan magic
>>
>>51506708
>No wuxia
Ill just shot an arrow at them then
>>
>>51506708
Please include Muay Thai and drunken boxing.
>>
>>51506708
Same logic applies still.
>>
File: stance_comparison.jpg (80KB, 296x919px) Image search: [Google]
stance_comparison.jpg
80KB, 296x919px
>>51506541
At the end of the day a circular kick is a kick. What makes people use those strikes depends on the ruleset more than anything.
Someone from Wrestling will fight differently than someone from MT in MMA, despite doing more or less doing the same punches, kicks, and takedowns.
>>
File: freeman.png (524KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
freeman.png
524KB, 1280x700px
>>51505171

Name: Gordon Freeman
Species: Human
Origin: The Now: Watcher
Tech Understanding: Advanced
Skills: Educated, Adaptability, Natural Physique, Martial Training, Lucky, Critical, Experimental, Traveller Adept
Armor: HEV Suit (Physical Enhancement Suit+Void Suit+Urban Armor)
Weapons: The Crowbar, Hunting Shotgun, Frag Grenades, Gravity Gun (Rock-It Launcher with Modification), M1911 Modded
Knick Knacks: Flux Generator, Upgraded Enhanced Occulatus, Internal Sustenance Module
Little Things: Govna’s Dolla’s x2, Marked, Disfigured Dreamer, Forever Alone x1
Faction: True Travellers
Companions: Marco Fulcanelli, Paria Pasha, Vernon Driver, Meansonofabitch
Home District: The Testing Grounds
Hubworld: Terra-D12452
Mission: Defiance Even at the End
>>
>>51502522
To the gayboys (and femanons!), what do you look for in a husbando? I maaaay be cooking up something for Valentines Day!
>>
>>51507411
Femininity.
>>
>>51507457
sauce??
>>
>>51507487
Incase.
>>
>>51507487
Talking Dirty by Incase.
>>
>>51507495
>>51507501
I am not even shocked it has dick
>>
>>51503301
Grimdark
World binder
Marked hero
Astral mark
Khanda
With Allyn
The Aegis
Cliff jackal
Putrid slum
>>
File: Tokiya.jpg (155KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
Tokiya.jpg
155KB, 700x875px
>>51507411
In this magical world of anime husbandos where poop dick, the need to trim, and just buttsex in general feels as good as fucking someone right in the pussy I'd have to say crossdressing.
>>
>>51507411
An extremely dominant and somewhat sadistic yet genuinely caring and loving man.
>>
>>51505114
>all these non-blood related imoutos
>The fuck is wrong with you all people? I
You don't have to post your opinion eqch thread you know
>>
>>51502675
>powers
Healing and Agility

>equipment
Short range teleporter and AI

>Base
Knowhere, obviously

>>51502686
Beta Ray Bill!! (4)
Cosmo (3)
Mantis (2)
Star Lord (1)
Jack Flag (0)

Martyr should be a drawback. +2
Points if you take her

>Missions
Secret Invasion- Gain Telepathy
Secret Wars- Power Upgrade
Annihilation Wave- Turn a motherfucker inside out and save the universe
Thanos- Broken Cosmic Cube which I will totally not use in attempt get more powers
>>
>>51503301
Redoing my old build with all options in mind

>Nobledark
>Skill Thief
>Marked Hero
>Furtive Hood
>Kriscarn
>Fara Antor
>Micaela and Wanderer
>Cat!
>Privateer

Yar har fiddle dee dee, being a pirate is alright with me!
>>
>>51506611
It is finished. It ends at the perfect place where your imagination can come up with what happens next.
>>
File: lavender cyoa.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
lavender cyoa.pdf
1B, 486x500px
I finall got a finished build for this!

Lavender Build

Faneas, The Begetter of Sorcery & Magic

Form
-Genitalia (-25)
--Vagina
---Embellishments -1
---Lubrication -1
---Lumen -2
--- Plush -9 +3 Allure
--Penis
---Lumen -2
---Pillar -9 +3 Allure
-Shape
--Enticing
-Chest
--Gifted
-Influences (-3)
--Quasicosmic -4
--Multiplexive
--Metapsychological +1
-Face (-4)
--Regal +1 Status
--Chakra Eye -2
--Elder Gaze -2
-Flourishes (-4)
--Learnean Hymen -2
--Lactation -2
---Bountiful
---Addictive -3 +1 Status
---Dependent +3
--Ejaculation +2
---Addictive -3 +1 Status
---Altruistic +3
--Puzzle Genitalia -1
--Perfect Neoteny +3 +1 Pedigree -1 Status -1 Allure
Progeneration
-Strategy (-3)
--Pupation
---Multimetamorphosis -3 +1 Status
-Speciality (-3)
--Multitudinous -1 Pedigree +1 Status -1 Allure
---Monarch -3 +1 Pedigree
Dowry (-31)
-Treasure
--Title -4 +1 Status
--Lavender Grimoire -7 +2 Pedigree
--Primordial Woad -3 +1 Pedigree
--Abyssal Link -3 +1 Status
--Celestial Charms -3 +1 Allure
--Rite of Flesh Union -6 +1 Pedigree
--Rite of Echo Bestowal -2
--Regal Array -3 +1 Status
-Bonds (-17)
--Personal Sect -4 +1 Status
--The Eunuch -10 +1 Pedigree +1 Status +1 Allure
---Sweetened Pot -3 +1 Status
-Urges (+6)
--Nightmare Cycle (Penis) +6
-Stigmata (+12)
--Stigma of the Rising Star +12
Ambition
-Castella of the Cosmos (+2)
--Crusading Conqueror +2

Stats:
6 Pedigree 10 Status 6 Allure

(Cont)
>>
Appearance: Faneas appears roughly aged 18 by mortal standards, of moderate height and with a relatively lithe frame. Her body is abyssal black and is covered in etchings, runes and small, glowing gems, which faintly glow different colors depending on her disposition or inclination. It is altogether easy for mortals to get entranced and subjugated just by looking at her. Her face commands attention and respect in equal measure, woe to enemies and allies alike that take her lightly. Her eyes, all three of them, are cosmic treasures from another realm, brightly glowing fonts of arcane and profane energy. Her hair is below shoulder length, made from the gems that infrequently dot her body, yet is soft to the touch.

Description: Faneas is a relatively young (for cosmic standards) Bride, but she has already become among the most frequently summoned Brides in her generation. She already has gathered enormous clout for her decisive victories in some small-scale conflicts, as well as her unique breeding program. She possesses a horde of wisps, beings of mostly pure magic, which are at birth profoundly weak in nearly every respect, except in terms of violence. Her wisps are just as likely to turn on each other as their enemies. The quality of her partners helps determine both the quantity and quality of a batch of wisps, but regardless of her partner the gestation time of her offspring is short. Her usual strategy once summoned into mortal realms is to quickly produce many bottom-tiered wisps which will fight brutally amongst each other, with as high as 80% casualties. However... (Cont)
>>
>>51508252
this is a good thing, because her offspring grow directly through combat, with the surviving young sometimes explosively rising in power due to intense combat. The corpses of the dead wisps then flood the world with a large uptick in the concentration of magic, which leads to many a strange beast and magician to arise, all of which falls under her control because of the frightening strength of her surviving young, which she has total command over. And like this various insignificant mortal worlds has fallen under her purview, becoming the resource pool for her upcoming conquests. But, she hasn’t even began anything of real worth to Teiatat, but has displayed enormous potential. She also has become popular in certain circles due to the high magic capabilities of her offspring, though she has yet to ascend to the top of breeding pool due to the extreme violence of her young, which only levels off after many rounds of combat.

Hey, Erotic Descent Guy, please feel free to make any alterations to the fluff with this. And I got one more to finish too!
>>
>>51508241
>finally
>finished
oh shit oh shit
>build
oh
>>
>>51507411
How about things I would like in a husbando cyoa?
>Option to mix and match parts of a personality to create a guy instead of having set guys to choose from
>Adventure and magic options
>choosing if he's dominant or submissive or both
>choosing fashion sense
>choosing scenarios with him
>lore within cyoa
>options to change yourself
>>
>>51508801
>>51507411
Like the femdom one but with guys
>>
>>51507411
DILFs
>>
>>51508901
Waifu generators are literally shit when compared to actually written waifus and husbandos. I think most people agree.
>>
File: 1481730541935.gif (885KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481730541935.gif
885KB, 480x270px
>>51507411
Likes to make me crossdress.
>>
>>51507411
Likes to crossdress.
>>
>>51507411
Crossdressing
>>
>>51507411
the concept of crossdressing.
>>
>>51507411
Crossdessing crossdress
>>
>>51509032
I disagree.
>>
>>51508282
This is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>51509175
thank god i get cucked daily by my daddy so ur mean words cant hurt me
>>
>>51509216
At least this post is better written than your backstory
>>
>>51509032
I know I agree.
>>
>>51509032
But a Waifu generator gives you more choice and that's important in a CYOA
>>
>>51509230
ur salties doesnt taste as good as daddies cummies
>>
>>51509255
And the waifus have less character because you have to fill in and decide all the blanks. You can do that on your own, you don't need a cyoa for that.
>>
>>51509414
exactly 100% of what you said also applies to the other sort of waifu CYOA, you are neither exempt nor above this so I don't see how this acts in your favor.
>>
>>51509414
>you don't need a cyoa for that.

It's not the same and you know it.
>>
>>51509513
>>51509414
We just need a detailed enough Waifu generator that there are very few blanks
>>
>>51507411
I'm not gonna lie. The first thing that came to my mind was crossdressing. Yet from the responses you got I'll try and be a little more constructive.

One of the biggest defining features for me would be type of career he has. Doesn't have to be hyper specific but just divided into some general categories like Hands-on, Desk job, Uniformed, Speaker, etc.
>>
File: 38780548e4b2ac853a58934151c8736b.jpg (763KB, 841x1162px) Image search: [Google]
38780548e4b2ac853a58934151c8736b.jpg
763KB, 841x1162px
>>51509523
Blanks are part of the fun desu, do you really need the generator to tell you whether she enjoys her eggs hard or soft boiled or how often she clips her toenails?
>>
>>51509523
>>
>>51509414
I would think that the generator cyoa would act like any writing generator (names, plots, characters) meant to give you a general idea and inspiration and you're able to create the restime yourself. Already written waifus/husbandos/companions are dull to me because it doesn't leave me much to work with and I end up disliking most of them. Especially the guys. The girls are written to be fuckable while the guys are written to be bros without benefits. It makes sense of course given the majority of who is writing these and I don't fault them for it. I'd rather build my own if given the choice. What I like is actually extremely common yet hardly exists in these cyoas. Glasses wearing nerd or business man.
>>
>>51507411
Make him romantic! Just include an option to make me a pretty girl so I can have a loving hetero relationship with him as his loving housewife so we can have lots of children together.

I'll also accept becoming a cute trap, if homolust is an absolute must.
>>
>>51509650
Forgot my pic related. Look at this slut.
>>
File: delet.png (116KB, 497x366px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
116KB, 497x366px
>>51509707
>sample
>>
>>51507411
I'm a 100% heterosexual man, but if I were to choose a husbando here are some archetypes I'd like to see

1. Ultra successful businessman who is all business all the time with a fatherly side that he isn't entirely comfortable with

2. Nerdy spaghetti dropping 20 something year old who despite his awkwardness is a genuinely nice person who wants to make the people around him happy

3. 30 something with a passionate side and a reluctance to act his age mixed with a love of terrible practical jokes and secret fear of the future and change.

These are male character archetypes I sympathize with.
>>
>>51509707
That's really gay
>>
File: e0b2456ed50b01e57e578afab37aa443.jpg (112KB, 794x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e0b2456ed50b01e57e578afab37aa443.jpg
112KB, 794x1000px
>>51507411
If you need help finding images, male_focus tag helps.
>>
>>51509707
Why so slut
>>
>>51509745
For a straight guy you have good taste. I'd personally like to combine all three into the lifetime of one person.
>>
>>51503257
Don't forget the beam attacks.
>>
>>51503257
>That fucking introduction.
>>
File: 3ba520379115bf8a78283a9437a507eb.png (454KB, 773x1149px) Image search: [Google]
3ba520379115bf8a78283a9437a507eb.png
454KB, 773x1149px
>>51509832
A saber ain't a saber unless she has a sword beam.
>>
I'm making a waifu generator style cyoa with a yandere theme

if anyone has anything in particular they'd like included, just say.
>>
>>51509880
I'll wish you luck but I seriously doubt you can do better than the yandere waifu generator we already have.
>>
>>51509891
You mean the roll based one?
>>
>>51509880
Lolis.
>>
File: 1481930971749.png (4MB, 1200x4200px) Image search: [Google]
1481930971749.png
4MB, 1200x4200px
>>51509880
Just please remember that yandere =/= murder-suicide
>>
>>51509891
Literally anything is better then rollshit anon.
>>
>>51509773
Slutty men are the best. Especially if he's a prostitute who does it to care for his kids as a single dad. Unfortunately this specific fetishes rarely exists and when it does, it's BL.
>>
>>51509880
Wide range of different yandere options.
Including ones that are more than willing to maim or kill you so that you can't escape her love.
>>
>>51509880
Please give options to abuse/out Yandere the Yandere. That kind of vindicated violence is my jam.
>>
>>51509936
wasn't there a translated version?
>>
>>51503257
In Nasuverse nihilism is right. Its okay to end all human life there is most likely other life in the universe so who gives a shit.
>>
>>51509899
Sure, i'll put it in bodytypes

>>51509910
Yeah, I feel you

>>51509936
Maim sure. I'm hesistant to put kill in.

Was there a translated version of this?

>>51509952
Don't see how i'd implement it. It's like the GFD cyoa.
>>
>>51509923
>Slutty men are the best
I've never heard of such bad taste before
>>
>>51509963
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2166000
>>
>>51509832
I want to give as much freedom as possible to the player so I made a noble phantasm section that ranks noble phantasm on a number of different parameters that exist in the games. For practical reasons I can't just write down individual skills like "sword beam" or I'd have to make a whole 10,000x2,000 page just for noble phantasms which I want to save for when I make a complete and unironic servant creation CYOA.
>>51509861
I'm not sure whether you liked it or hated it but it's mostly jokey until I either decide I don't have the creativity to come up with a better premise or something else happens and wheels start turning towards creativity.
>>51509970
I give a shit Anon.
>>
>>51509936
>There are people who will pick a Type 4 Yandere.
>She physically abuses you to keep you in line.
>"Out of love."
No wonder deities in mythology shitted on humans. Humans loved to be physically abused like the little whores they are.
>>
>>51509936

GOAT: 6 & 7
Serial Killer: 3
Domestic Abuse: 4
Attention Whore: 1 & 2
Delusional: 8 & 5
Straight up Bitch: 9
>>
File: throne.jpg (942KB, 850x1082px) Image search: [Google]
throne.jpg
942KB, 850x1082px
>>51509936
Worshipping type best type

I am the king
>>
File: trash_penn.jpg (101KB, 584x649px) Image search: [Google]
trash_penn.jpg
101KB, 584x649px
>>51510022
>shitting on best yandere type
Waste of double dubs.
>>
>>51493388

Quests:
An Empire Eternal
The Federation
Singularity

Arrival:
Agriculture of the Americas (7,000 BC, Mexico)

Position:
Mysterious Stranger

Mental Upgrades:
Genius 2 (6/120)
Memory of the Ages 1 (9/120)
Wellspring of Harmony (14/120)
Polyglot (19/120)
Gift of Gab (24/120)
Commander (29/120)
Economist (34/120)
Map Maker (39/120)

Physical Upgrades:
Strength & Speed 1 (43/120)
Reflexes & Reaction 2 (51/120)
Impervious 4 (67/120)
Non-Reactor (69/120)
Regeneration 1 (72/120)
Endurance 1 (76/120)
Super Senses 1 (78/120)
Temperature Tolerance 3 (87/120)
Diet 2 (92/120)
Iron Gut (93/120)
Beauty (95/120)

Company:
A Powered Companion [My Waifu] (101/120)
Inheritable - All Descendants
Disease Resistance, Limited (103/120)
Genius, Limited (107/120)

Items:
Book of Culture (112/120)
Book of Knowledge (117/120)
Personal Omni-Wear (118/120)
Sanitary Pack (120/120)

Step 1: Conquer the America's by force and name myself the Eternal Emperor.
Step 2: Bust a nut in as many cute natives as possible to spread my inheritable gifts.
Step 3: Use the Book of Knowledge to place my empire on the fast track to modern civilization.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Accomplish my other quests aside from An Empire Eternal once that one is finished.
>>
File: m012.jpg (110KB, 869x1242px) Image search: [Google]
m012.jpg
110KB, 869x1242px
>>51509992
You're missing out.
>>
>>51510074
Anon did your yandere give you that black eye? Don't tell me you fell down the stairs or ran into a damn door now.
>>
>>51509986
Shit man. I just want to abuse yanderes. Why is that never possible? Why can't I make yanderes cry?
>>
>>51510118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbiKmk98aPQ
>>
>>51510143
You have issues, man.
>>
File: 1485721920679.jpg (63KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1485721920679.jpg
63KB, 500x383px
Are there people actually attracted to Yandere's? Or are you just being ironic?
>>
>>51510202
>Are there people actually attracted to Yandere's?
Attracted to yandere's what?
>>
>>51510236
>Attracted to yandere's what?
Who is this specific yandere you're talking about?
>>
>>51510202
It's better than tsundere. Yandere are only dangerous if something comes between you two and like tsundere, there are the abusive ones and the gentle ones. The idea of a girl being deeply in love with you no matter what is attractive to some.
>>
>>51509032
I disagree. A single paragraph of text isn't going to give a character any more depth than whatever I can cook up in my imagination in 10 seconds after looking through the customization options. You can maybe make a case for ones spanning half a page per waifu, but those tend to take themselves too seriously to do any effective pandering.
>>
>>51510202
I'm attracted to yandere's because I feel really vindicated hurting them. There's some deep seated stuff going on there that I'm not totally clear about though.
>>
>>51510114
Yeah, missing out on STD's maybe. Really, liking used goods? Isn't that a kind of cuckolding?
I didn't actually believe the "Italics is a woman" meme but it looks like I was wrong
>>
>>51510202
I want to be desired and not be afraid of betrayal.
>>
>>51510143
Do you want to ntr them?
>>
>>51510202
Yes. The idea of someone being that loving and attached is attractive to me.
>>
>>51510294
No, I just want to hit them and pull their hair and tell them what fucking horrible people they are while raping them.
>>
>>51510251
>Who is this specific yandere you're talking about?
I don't know, the original poster didn't specify.
>>
>>51510316
Jesus christ, talk to a professional.
>>
>>51510320
The original poster didn't mention one at all, you did, so you're the one who should know.
>>
>>51507522
>BOHPUHHY!
>>
>>51510263
>>51510290
>>51510302
I can understand that part about a girl being so madly in love with you, but I can't understand being attracted to someone who has eyes for literally no one else but you. I just can't understand how people would still want one even if they knew having one meant she would go for anyone close to you and then would probably keep you caged up in the cellar torturing you on a day to day basis to make sure you wouldn't think about leaving her
>>
>>51510394
You're making quite a few assumptions in your post, and I think you're smart enough to understand that not every yandere is the same.
>>
>>51510333
The original poster used "yandere's", meaning "something belonging to yandere", instead of "yanderes", which is the plural of "yandere". This is what I was trying to point at.
>>
>>51510394
That's yangire, not yandere.
>>
File: 1485107662342.jpg (1MB, 2336x1727px) Image search: [Google]
1485107662342.jpg
1MB, 2336x1727px
>>51510280
It's more of a reverse-coruption/purification fetish.
>>
File: I don't get it..jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
I don't get it..jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>51510457
>Year 1
>wearing that skanky outfit
>pure
>>
To date the yandere you must become the yandere. If you turn yourself into an emotionally manipulative asshole you might be able to keep them under control. Of course it could always backfire spectacularly, but at least it gives you a shot.
>>
>>51510426
And the original poster also spoke about something belonging to a nonspecific yandere, but you forgot to use an indefinite article to keep it that way. Which is what I was trying to point at.
>>
>>51510321
What? Being attracted to controlling psychopaths who seek to do harm is okay but wanting to be a violent sexual/emotional vigilante isn't? This is a double standard.
>>
>>51510457
>when you realize the baloons read from left to right so it's probably an edit to make it cuter instead of depressing
>>
>>51510457
Why does she still dress like a huge slut at the end, I never understood this.
>>
>>51510545
Because it's an edit of a corruption doujin.
>>
>>51510545
There are grades of Sluttiness. Once a girl is a slut though, she's always going to be a slut. Just a bigger or smaller one.
>>
>>51510564
That doesn't explain anything. In corruption the character affected changes, so the question is the same.
>>
>>51510499
>And the original poster also spoke about something belonging to a nonspecific yandere, but you forgot to use an indefinite article to keep it that way. Which is what I was trying to point at.
Really? Let's go back and check...
>>51510202
>Are there people actually attracted to Yandere's?
...nope, not seeing it.
>>
>>51510573
What, she gets a deflector field that keeps away pants that are long enough to reach her thighs?
>>
>>51510587
You're the one who rephrased his question as something else.
>>
>>51510594
Correct. The exact physiological and metaphysical mechanisms of sluttiness are not fully understood by modern science, but the effects are clear enough to see.
>>
>>51510579
It's not the start of the doujin. The girl has already been started on her path of moral degradation by the point in the doujin. From what I remember, the plot was: Pure girl has sex, becomes a little slutty -> unedited version of the page -> now super slutty girl has hardcore sex.
>>
>>51510545
The only thing I can think of is due to a fashion culture in Japan. Cleavage is a big no-no when out in public and seen as slutty but showing legs, thighs, and back is fine and fashionable, not seen as slutty.
Even girls in America dress like this normally and not seen as slutty if they don't have tits or hips. If you're curvy, you're doomed to look like a slut or a potato no matter what you wear.

Also she's still a work in progress. Give another few months and she'll be wearing sun dresses.
>>
>>51504212
>>51504818
With your powers, you're certain to make a good pilot for sure.
>These last 3 were chosen mostly cause I'm not joining a space team just to find myself surrounded by humans and earthlings.
I totally get that and I would want aliens on my team, but I'd have a hard time not choosing characters like Nova Prime, Agent Venom, and Darkhawk and such.
I can see it working for sure. Don't see why the symbiote wouldn't be able to cover your helmet, it's a shapeshifting goop. Sonics are gonna be your biggest problem since that's harder to shield than fire. I imagine being a Guardian would more than qualify as policing duties. And hey, some rules are made to be broken. Just ask Nova Prime.
>>51504251
Aw, how nice putting father and daughter on the same team. And Kl'rt is a good choice for secret invasion.
>>51504300
In terms of events? I enjoyed Secret Wars from Marvel, but that's the only event of the same scale that I can even think of that comes anywhere close to how good Annihilation was.
>>51505157
Alright, cool, but you did choose Cancerverse. You're gonna have to sacrifice one of those powerful teammates. Unless you sacrifice yourself.
>>51508113
Why would Martyr be a drawback? So she made a deal with Oblivion, big whoop. Everyone makes mistakes.
>>
>>51510613
>You're the one who rephrased his question as something else.
No, I'm pointing out the error of using "yandere's" when he should've been using "yanderes".
>>
>>51510457
sauce ?
>>
>>51510778
And making your own mistake at the same time, yes.
>>
>>51510736
Well, thinking in character arcs, I would imagine that Savant would have a relationship with Martyr after the annihilation wave stuff, then she would die during the Cancerverse arc to give him that heroic motivation shtick. Plus, she then lives up to her name.
>>
>>51510530
No, it's the other way around
>>
>>51510810
I'm not seeing any mistakes in my initial reply that weren't already present in the post that preceded said reply.
>>
>>51510942
Monkey see, monkey do, is it?
>>
>>51510965
The mistakes that remained are there due to preference for keeping the faulty statement as unmodified as possible while pointing out the erroneous usage of a possessive in place of a plural.
>>
>>51511055
>i made the mistake on purpose!
mmmhmmm
>>
File: Ayycrew.jpg (3MB, 940x4161px) Image search: [Google]
Ayycrew.jpg
3MB, 940x4161px
working on cyoa still but i dont know why
>>
>>51511159
coward
>>
File: Ayylevelselect.jpg (2MB, 869x2863px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylevelselect.jpg
2MB, 869x2863px
Axiom Verge looks pretty fun but i didnt play it yet
>>
>>51511095
It's true, but as per >>51511159's request, I'll stop replying to this conversation chain.
>>
File: Ayyliens.jpg (2MB, 919x2324px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyliens.jpg
2MB, 919x2324px
>>
File: Ayyweapons.jpg (626KB, 997x791px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyweapons.jpg
626KB, 997x791px
Thats all for now.
>>
>>51506016
>>51508189

Nobody else wants to use their powers to fight for freedom and end the darkness of the NobleDark world? >>51504381

>>51508252

Interesting way to take over worlds. I like the idea of taking control through spreading magical "corruption", even though I don't think bringing magic into the world to create magical beasts and sorcerers is really all that corrupt. Since you have both girl and guy parts, does that mean your babies are wisps both when you get pregnant and when you get some else pregnant? Since you're frequently summoned, are you working with the people who summon you or do you end up betraying/overpowering them to?

>>51510078

Seems like creating a super-race by passing on inheritable gifts is a popular strategy.
>>
File: wiseguy.jpg (108KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
wiseguy.jpg
108KB, 540x562px
>>51511159
Funny thing is I never even responded to that guy, it's just been some guy arguing for me on why I put an apostrophe in there. Quite frankly, I ain't got time for grammar nazis
>>
>>51510202
There's something to be said about having that level of devotion and obsession directed at you. Admittedly in reality I'd probably find it creepy or stress myself out trying to be worthy of it but its nice to fantasize about it..
>>
>>51511176
>>51511203
>>51511223
Alien From The Darkness /10, has a nice hentai feel, would love to get ayy-ed.
>>
File: blank-page.jpg (168KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
blank-page.jpg
168KB, 760x596px
>>51511253
>>51511223
>>51511203
>>51511176
>Don't know why

Because your muse has got you by the balls!
>>
>>51511176
I like it, hope you keep going.
>>
File: 535116-19291-clp-950.jpg (73KB, 950x535px) Image search: [Google]
535116-19291-clp-950.jpg
73KB, 950x535px
>>51511513
Thanks. I might just stop it at four pages and clean up the rough edges. Also, I have not seen that hentai in years wow.

>>51511514
This is pretty accurate.
>>
>>51506301
Thanks mate.

I wonder what Italics is going to do with the Spire: Tribe War.
>>
>>51506301
>Name:
_$*_!.}#
>Gender:
Female (+2 Occult Tokens)
>Origin
Yu Vona (+2 Personal, +2 Occult)
>>51506314
>Craft
Actor (+2 Personal, +6 Phantom, +12 Occult)

4 Personal, 6 Phantom, 16 Occult

>Personal (4)
Intelligence Level 2 (-2 = 2)
Speed Level 1 (-2 = 0)

>>51506327
>Occult 16
Appearance Level 3 (-6 = 10)
Wind Level 2 (-4 = 6)
Healer Level 3 (-6 = 0)

>>51506340
>Phantoms: 6
Tea Time (-2 = 4)

Don't really want any phantoms, but I guess a maid is useful around the house.

>>51506351
>Characters
Stevenson Von Drake
Streigo Dracul

>>51506366
>Main Story
(The Lie) Destined Peace
>Side Story
Puppet of Bordicca

Not entirely sure whether I like this one or not. Maybe lessen the amount of tokens you can get from the Craft section and have stories/main stories reward tokens or other benefits in exchange for the hardships of a story, with different rewards depending on the different endings you might choose.

I'm not sure why it notes the female is more likely to become a Seed, the concept is badly explained and it's never made clear whether you can become a Seed yourself or not, and, if not, why does it matter that females are more likely to become them? Lots of little meaningless details like this abound that lack proper context or purpose.
>>
>>51511664
>I'm not sure why it notes the female is more likely to become a Seed, the concept is badly explained and it's never made clear whether you can become a Seed yourself or not, and, if not, why does it matter that females are more likely to become them? Lots of little meaningless details like this abound that lack proper context or purpose.
Italics might end up explaining stuff in their next Spire thing.
>>
>>51510457
That thing needs far more purification. Purification is a stupid fetish, you can only go so far within realistic constraints, after that you have to get into magic, mind wipes, body restoration and other concepts in order to properly restore purity. Even then, it's not sensible. It will never be entirely pure again.
>>
File: HYPE!.png (227KB, 766x665px) Image search: [Google]
HYPE!.png
227KB, 766x665px
>>51503257
My body is ready! I NEED a Saber CYOA!
>>
>>51511732
>Even then, it's not sensible. It will never be entirely pure again.

>If you can't be perfect don't bother trying. Might as well never try to improve
>>
>>51511828
>responding to the bait
>>
Trying out the Imouto CYOA, got a few questions:
the instructions for Disabilities and Drawbacks state that for each you pick you get two additional choices in "other sections". It is then said that "the sections below this one require extra choices from drawbacks".
So, if I understand this correctly, the extra choices granted by the drawbacks are the only way to pick anything from panties, mundane and bizarre details, but they can also be used in previous sections, right? Like Physical Habits.

If so, which sections would you say allow for additional options?
Obviously the Imouto can't both have small and large breasts but, for example, though the CYOA states you get to pick two titles she calls you by, one public and one private, it wouldn't seem unreasonable to add more that she freely alternates between.

So if I were to guess, I'd say sections were these extra choices can be made would be Titles, Relatioship, Personality Traits, Physical Habits, Hang Outs, and possibly Clothing and Desire (granted some desires are clearly at odds, like wanting to be with you forever or to never see you again. But others could be complementary, like Shape You Up and Fuck You Silly).
Ah yes and of course, once completed, the Friends section.
>>
>>51511732
>a magic transformation fetish
>realisitc constraints
>>
>>51511732

I'm not even into that purification fetish or whatever in that silly picture, but

>you can only go so far within realistic constraints, after that you have to get into magic, mind wipes, body restoration and other concepts in order to properly restore purity. Even then, it's not sensible. It will never be entirely pure again.

is just wrong. Depending on what you consider pure, I think the first part about realistic constraints could be true. But saying

>Even then, it's not sensible. It will never be entirely pure again.

after getting past "realistic constraints" and into the realm of magic is wrong. In http://pastebin.com/7tk3pN8g Saralindra is completely restored mind, body, and even soul every thousand years or so as a perfectly pure Angel, who remains pure for awhile before cycling through a corruption phase in an endless cycle. There's no reason a Goddess couldn't do this with lots of magic and the divine soul of a powerful Angel.
>>
>>51508282
>>51511288
So the corruption aspect, while the primary goal, isn't the primary means if ya understand what I'm saying. Faneas uses pretty much any and every means she can to conquer a world or what have you. But primarily, she uses a horde of bloodthirsty wisps which get stronger and stronger from combat and it is the strong wisps that remain after all the others have died that end up serving as her main means to control wherever she is summoned to, I.e. She's playing with machine guns while everyone else is playing with swords. So, she relatively loyal to any cultists that summon her with the express purpose of taking over a world or whatever the equivalent of that is, she has no problem granting them some amount of power to work with the super-wisps. She has such a clear goal, to be the most useful instrument at Teiatats disposal, that any and all who stand in her way better think twice before doing so. And she prefers to both be impregnated and to impregnate roughly at the same time, so she uses females as wisp bombs in some instances to surprise attack her adversaries. In general she is ambitious, cut-throat, but also intelligent enough to work within her limits, she isn't ready to face off against the big shots, yet.
>>
>>51512304

Cool concept kind of a scary character though! I wouldn't want us to butt heads! I don't think I'd have to worry about that though since we have totally different ambitions and methods.
>>
>>51502596
Please /tg/. Judge me.

4-6 Years
Adopted
Monopolized / Protective
Autistic, Clingy, Mature, Kind, Expressionless, Tomboyish
Sleeping / Hugging / Sniffing
Grocers / Restaurant / Inside
Shorter
Regular
Cute
Regular
Normal
Pale
Unladylike
To be with you
Sickly, Bullying (+Traditonal clothing)
Spats, Pure White, Underwear
>>
>>51511874
>but they can also be used in previous sections, right? Like Physical Habits.
Yes that is correct.
>>51511874
>Obviously the Imouto can't both have small and large breasts but, for example, though the CYOA states you get to pick two titles she calls you by, one public and one private, it wouldn't seem unreasonable to add more that she freely alternates between.
Using common sense I can tell you you are correct once more
>>51511874
>Ah yes and of course, once completed, the Friends section.
That will also be correct once I get to it.
>>
>>51512705
Yeah, I think that's the point, she's kinda scary because she's very well rounded. What's your build?
>>
>>51513003
Thanks for the confirmation!

Another thing I'd like to have clarified, but this is mostly just curiosity: would you say a step sister (that is, one added into the family by one of your parents re-marrying but not at all blood related) would fall under Adopted? Or Half Sister?

Anyway, will the updated version have new additional sections?
Having been given the choice of what skin-tone she has, it seems like it'd be only natural to also choose eye and hair color (her natural one, not the dyed hair option).
And likewise, having several options concerning her fashion sense, a pick of usual/favorite hair style would be fitting.

Lastly, if I may, I would suggest adding something like shy, insecure or panicky to the personality traits (the closest right now would be dim-witted and childish, but it's not quite the same thing).
>>
File: 1460788607200.png (716KB, 626x733px) Image search: [Google]
1460788607200.png
716KB, 626x733px
>>51512934
>Wasting 3 of your 4 drawback points on underwear.
>Picking spats for a non athletic/genki girl.

You have sinned by the standards of both /tg/ and /a/.
>>
>>51510457
anon, you can actually become some skanky cumdumps meal ticket in reality.
>>
>>51513184
I'll start this off by telling you that all of your suggestions are great and that I'm personally beating myself up for not thinking of adding thos personality traits.

And then I'll continue this by lamenting that the image is already 10,000 pixels long and that I cannot add anything else to the CYOA without making a second page, which I am loath to do right now since I'm in the middle of a new CYOA.

As for the step sister thing I guess either could work. Thank you for your comments, they were very insightful.
>>
>>51513184
> not at all blood related) would fall under Adopted? Or Half Sister?

Anon only one of those options is not blood-related.
>>
>>51513193
>wasting drawback points
and here my problem is i have too many and don't feel right picking something i don't want or leaving them unused
>>
>>51513193
I dislike the Mundane Details and the Bizzare Details so I threw my bonus points at underwear. Although I see the point with spats, so I'll switch them with boxers.
>>
>>51509880
>>51509910
Yeah. Make sure to have somewhat "vanilla" yandere options, like just casual stalking, or collecting your spoon after your done with it for an indirect kiss, etc. Yandere is my #1 Fetish so I'll be looking forward to it! Also no rollshit like previous anon said.
>>
>>51513244
I think he got half-sisters confused with step-sisters?
>>
>>51502675
>>51502686
>>51502698
Well, let's see. shapeshifting's my favorite power, but I can get that later.
>Tactitian
So I can be the leader
>Size changing
Lots of ways for this to be applicable and for fetish reasons

>AI
>Communicators
These work well and allow the AI to talk to us on the field

>Knowhere
Good place for the AI to set up shop, and who needs a ship when you have a teleporter?

>Cosmo
>Darkhawk
>Agent Venom
>Captain Marvel
>Nova Prime
I don't like choosing just people from Earth instead of aliens, but I can't help but choose some of my favorite characters. It's a nice array of different powers at least though.

>Planet of the Symbiotes
First stop. I'm getting my symbiote and I'm getting it now. My existing powers will work pretty well with it.
>Badoon Slavers (Mantis)
A nice easy quests to go on early, and I'll pick up Mantis for her pre cog abilities. And she's a little crazy, but it's nice to get another woman on the team. She's a cute cheerful type too.
>Time Crisis
There's no way in hell I'm passing up a chance for a dinosaur on the team. It was either this or secret wars, but I'm getting my pet dinosaur dammit!
>Annihilation wave
This is the big one. It'll be nice to be a big cosmic hero. And Richard knows how to deal with Annihilus. It's a tough choice between Mantis or Carol, but I'll probably go Carol because she's more emotionally vulnerable and has a much sexier figure
>>
>>51513236
I would suggest just getting rid of the family friend option and replace it with a step sister option. Since that way we'd have five family options instead of the four family options and one other option we have now.
>>
File: 365736909230834.jpg (194KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
365736909230834.jpg
194KB, 600x375px
>>51513072

It is a very well rounded build. Good stats in everything. Mine takes like ten posts here.

http://pastebin.com/7tk3pN8g
>>
>>51513236
Glad you approve.
That's very unfortunate about the image size though.

Maybe you could just split it up into two smaller pages?

Oh a thought I've just had: a simple way to avoid having people ask again what Sections the extra points can be spent in could be to mark them in some way, perhaps with an asterisk (that is then explained in the Disabilities/Drawbacks section. Of course you'd have to denote the alternative yandere with something else then), or by color coding them (either the font of the section titles, or the boxes containing the various options).
>>
>>51513267
I feel you anon, I'm more into the tame, sweet stuff myself.
>>
>>51513355
yuck
>>
>>51511796
where she is a slave obviously
>>
>>51513628

Why yuck?
>>
File: Vampire King.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
Vampire King.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Bride: Drusa
She's hot and the the ability to control animals is not one to be underestimated.

>Symbol of Power: The Sword
Eh, this or the ring but I'd like to have some way to protect myself.

>Form: Batfolk
Fits well with the Sword and I'm not one for socializing overly much.

>Estate: Black Castle
Seems like the best one for me.

>Vampire Country: Bloodsprings, Bloodfruit, Rich, Lost
I use the Bloodsprings to nourish the Bloodfruit which we'll eat. The riches give us more wealth and the Lost both increase our population and more importantly are loyal to me.

>Borders: Werewolves, Pale Ones, Fairies,
I keep friendly relations with the wolves while retaking the Pale Ones as it is Vampire Country. Other than that I can get a sporadic supply of slaves and magical beasts from Fairy which should prove useful.
>>
>>51513236
Why not remove the player made section and create a second page with them, then you could add in more then the slots you currently have for builds and use the freed up space for some of the suggestions given?
>>
>>51513740
I'm seriously considering this suggestion, just so you know.

It would certainly open up a few more possibilities at the cost of being a huge drag and taking more time.

Since I've already projected to having that finished by the end of the week I guess I could just finish my Saber CYOA first which will take maybe six more days and then redoing the imouto CYOA by using the extra 2,000 pixels to add more personality traits and any other suggestions you guys might have. Then I'd have a clean fresh page to work with the companions.

Well I just wanted to respond to this comment but I need to go to the cleaners for a bit to get some clothes so please be patient if I don't respond immediately. Thank you for this idea.
>>
File: CYOA - Hatefully Loveless.png (6MB, 1200x7650px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA - Hatefully Loveless.png
6MB, 1200x7650px
OC

Just something short I cooked up in a few hours last night & today. Suitable for Valentine's Day. Might make something else for the holiday. Not sure yet.
>>
>>51513701
there are several anons that post here that are easily triggered, don't fret over them
>>
>>51513891
>Envy
>Fortune
>>
>>51513891
I like it anon. Makes me sad though.
>>
File: crying alot.jpg (111KB, 1049x550px) Image search: [Google]
crying alot.jpg
111KB, 1049x550px
>>51513891
Don't worry beri if you're going to be alone on Valentine's day, we'll at be alone together.
>>
>>51513842
Welcome and that sounds like a good plan, finishing the saber cyoa then expanding on the imouto one.
>>
>>51502596
When is the Author going to add the companions we made?

New build I guess
7-9 Years
Real Sister
Onii-chan in public, Nii-Nii in private

Friendly
Monopolized

Genki
Territorial
Clingy
Childish
Kind
Submissive

Sleeping
Bathing
Kissing

The Beach
Restaurant
Anywhere

Shorter
Flat
Cute
Regular
Normal
Fair
Fashionable

To Be With You
To Be Important

Frilly

Plump Lips
Good Smile

Bullying
Catfight

Rate my Imouto
>>
>>51513891
What about an option that makes people allergic to the one they love? Make them suffer!
*cough* I'm only a little bitter *cough*
>>
>>51513842
I'm glad that anon's idea was suggested and is being considered because I'd like to add on to it: to give the friends roster more variety, how about making some of the girls not be (anon submitted) imoutos? You know, include girls of you own design that have only sisters, or no siblings at all.
I was going to mention ones that have younger brothers, but I imagine some anons probably did submit builds with the Onee "drawback" (if no one did, though, there's that too).

Not really a must, naturally, especially if the general consensus is to instead have as many user submitted characters as possible, but it could give you more wiggle room.

Incidentally, this may be an idea met with mixed reactions, but if there's going to be a whole page focusing on imouto's friends, then you may wish to add somewhere in the current sections, an option indicating that (even if lewd with you) imouto doesn't mind sharing her brother with others (basically the opposite of territorial. So a personality trait, I guess).
Maybe even one stating that she actively tries to hook her brother up with her friends (a physical activity?).

Also, picking the Popular personality trait could grant an additional friend (noting though that this makes it significantly more likely for boys to try hitting on imouto).
>>
>>51513891
>Envy
>Skill: Loving you
>>
>>51513987
I was thinking Envy might be the first build. I was right.

>>51514018
Thanks. Why's it make you sad?

>>51514039
Valentine's Day is nothing special. I've accepted it by now. I just felt like mixing up the expectations by making an anti-love CYOA.

>>51514088
The whole thing was made with bitterness in mind. Just pick Hate & curse them with that effect. The cursing is intentionally vague because you have a lot of leeway with you. You could make such a curse as that.
>>
>>51503301
Remaking my Support Warlord from a few threads ago
>Nobledark
Ready to make the world a better place
>Born Leader
I'm a big fan of the support kind of builds
>The True Heir
Got to have some way to retake the kingdom
>Hyperion
I was considering the Astral tattoos and Frozen plate, but I kinda regretted the Frozen plate last time. Tattoos would be better for my magic, but I like the feel of Hyperion more.
>Khanda
I'm a mage
>Witch allyn
>Micaela and Zerria
I went with Erefexus last time cause I think she would have helped me with political power but she seems fairly bland. Zerria on the other hand seems like a decent waifu, I think this one gave me a fetish for multiple armed girls the last time. The Other two would be pretty good magical teachers and mentors.
>Eastern Cat
Went with Hawk Griffin last time as I lived forever, but I wanted these cute guys more.
>Castle Hall
I think I would rather make this a people's revolt rather than an an intrigue thing so starting up in the putrid slum would be a good option, but Castle hall would be best in the long run,
>>
File: i am incomplete.jpg (175KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
i am incomplete.jpg
175KB, 623x414px
>>51513891
I... I can't do it. Why can't I do it?

Let's just try something else.

>Envy
>Sanctuary

We can just go somewhere else together. Won't that be fine? I don't have to destroy myself, I don't have to destroy anyone else. I don't have to steal any souls or ingest the blood of any eldritch abominations or anything like that. All I have to is be there for you.

I don't have to be the bad guy, right?
>>
>>51513891
So basically this is the Tom Riddle of Soul Witches (based on the level of power, variety of skills and disruptive aspirations).

I thought of that as a joke but honestly, I think I'll consider this set in the same universe as that CYOA. Makes for a nice headcanon (perhaps even a "Box" to it).

Anyway, good work, short but neat.

And just for the records, I'd offer her to give the Envy option a shot, provided she doesn't expect things to assuredly work out between us, and if they don't (or if she refuses that condition demanding lifelong romantic commitment) then fall back to Lover's Lust.
For Blessings I'd go with Youth surely and, if I have two more picks, Fortune and Pleasure.
>>
>>51514234
>>51514492
Envy is definitely the most popular (which is expected, since a lot of people aren't *that* bitter towards love), so it's neat to see which boon people pick.

>>51514234
That's sweet.

>>51514492
Getting away is a good idea.

>>51514494
Actually, that's exactly why I glossed over the "why" you're important, because it's all explained in another CYOA.
You're the first to pick an actual ritual. Lover's Lust is an interesting choice. Fortune & Pleasure are natural boosts for it.
>>
>>51514039
get online you!, need feedback.
>>
>>51502596
I think you meant to put Hikkikomori instead of NEET. Hikki is a literal shut-in while NEET is just someone who isn't going to school or working, they still can go outside and hang out with people.
>>
>>51514494
>>51514594
So it IS set in the same universe. Cool.
This is now totally the box in my head: after the headmistress is done showing the battery candidate all the viable witches, she gives you time to ponder your choice in your temporary quarters and on the way there, this little rascal tries to get your attention.

Say, seeing as you're the one who's written her character, what would you say her answer would be?
Would she be willing to just wing it and see how it goes, or would she insist it has to be for life, whether we're happy with it or not?
>>
>>51514705
Oh yeah, I thought the same but forgot to point it out. Thanks for doing so anon, I support your suggestion.
>>
>>51513891
So does this only work on romantic love, or would someone who went Love Devourer end up draining their parents?
>>
>>51513891
>Romance Void
>Body Change, Youth, Healing x2, Fortune x2

I will live a life of wealth and hedonism that shall never end.
>>
>>51513891
>>51513891
Stalkers

Fortune x2
Hate x2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zJyAfeIGHw
>>
File: 1485903160309.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485903160309.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>51502596
4-6 years
Family friend
Aniki
Monopolized, Protective
Genki, Elagant, Genius, Nurturing, Mature, Kind
Sleeping, Head patting, Bapping
Gym, Beach, The Park
Taller/Regular/Noble/Thick
Athletic/Fair/Fashionable
To Shape You Up

Onee, Derelict

Spats, Lingerie
Glasses, Thick Brows, Sharp Eyes
Trap, Alien

Thanks Author for letting me be able to have a sexy, fit, oniichan to help me improve myself.
>>
>>51510394
>I can't understand being attracted to someone who has eyes for literally no one else but you
The concept of having a waifu that doesn't want to fuck people other than you is something you can't understand?
>>
>>51511176
This is pretty cool but it needs more mechanics, point buys or something
>>
>>51514992
I mean I get that you don't want her always fucking other dudes, but not even once? Like not even if he were your best friend? I can't wrap my head around it.
>>
>>51514992
It's pretty creepy, in a mind slave sort of way, when you think about it. Just utterly unnatural.
>>
>>51514992
The part I don't understand is the part where she has no other hobbies, contacts, or interests.

I mean, does she have a family I can meet? Friends? An interest in anything that isn't directly related to me? It's not a relationship at that point, it's worship, and I am not a god.

>>51515046
You, on the other hand, may have a different problem. Run, you've summoned him.
>>
>>51514992
If she isn't attracted to anyone else, then how is she attracted to you? If she has no sex drive then how does she summon up one only for you? Makes no sense.
>>
File: 1342710262946.jpg (186KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1342710262946.jpg
186KB, 700x700px
>>51515046
>>
>>51513891
How does she react if the player has a boyfriend or girlfriend?
>>
>>51515107
Why would you be playing this if you had one?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>51515072
>no other hobbies, or family
There are different levels of yandere. For instance they type that's pretty much a bodyguard or a servant. She'd learn how to sew to fix your ripped clothes, learn to cook your favorite foods, watch your favorite shows. Anything you like.
>>
>>51515072
>The part I don't understand is the part where she has no other hobbies, contacts, or interests.
>I mean, does she have a family I can meet? Friends? An interest in anything that isn't directly related to me? It's not a relationship at that point, it's worship, and I am not a god.

Why are you assuming a yandere doesn't have any of these things? Why would anyone assume this? It honestly seems like you learned what a yandere is from /r9k/ or something.

I just want a cute girl who is extremely devoted. She can have her family and friends and hobbies and interests. All the better for me to get to know her.
>>
File: 1485885228695.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485885228695.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>51515046
I can already hear his wheezing getting closer.
>>
>>51515153
Well I mean in-universe it seems she just came up to me randomly.
>>
>>51513891
>Stalkers
>Envy

>Body change x2
>Fortune
>Super
>Skill
Gonna be a comic book artist and never have to worry about money again.

>Youth is upgraded to be sharble
>Each time you select Skil
>>
>>51513891
I'm weak to the power of love too.

>Envy
>Youth
>>
>>51515046
>Literal cuckposting
I think you're memeing it up though.

>>51515051
>It's pretty creepy
Why? It doesn't imply she would be incapable of finding love without you, only that she doesn't want to fuck people other than you.

>>51515072
Oh, well anon, that's a different matter than the part I quoted. Your complaint is more understandable.

>>51515104
>If you're attracted to someone you must want to fuck all other people too.
Not how it works. Thinking someone looks good =/= wanting to fuck them.
>>
>>51515346
You're moving the goalposts to suit yourself. Which is kind of dumb in an argument as pointless as this.
>>
>>51515386
>You're moving the goalposts
No, you made a mistaken assumption about my post and my opinions. I quoted a specific bit of text that I found questionable and asked how he could think that. That's all I did. The rest of the argument is irrelevant to me. And obviously, you don't have the authority to tell me what my own posts and views mean.
>>
>>51515386
It just seems really creepy that you're so against even the concept of a devoted girl. Does this really seem that foreign to you?
>>
>>51515290
Yo Dawg! You get to choose 1 ritual not 2.
>>
>>51515407
Your post wasn't about your opinions, it was challenging some other post. So, yeah, by making it about your opinions you moved the goalposts and then act confused when people are responding in line with the original topic.
>>
>>51515438
A question like that is innately about opinions. My opinion that his view is unusual is plain and bare in that first post.

If anything you seem to be the one derailing right now, because you can't really criticize anything I'm actually saying without looking crazy.
>>
>>51515454
Why would I want to criticize you, anon? Are you doing something wrong?
>>
>>51515051
>>51515104

That's not weird at all. If I really loved someone I'd only ever fuck that someone. Risking the love of my partner just for a fuck? That's retarded.
>>
>>51515471
You made the accusation of me moving goalposts, so you sure seem to think so.
>>
>>51513891
Heartbreak Wrath

Youth x2
Pleasure
Healing
Media Engine
Sanctuary
Servant

Fuck Earth, enter my sanctuary and never look back. Turn myself into a young child for maximum enjoyment and let the servant take care of me as I partake in endless media.
>>
>>51510457
One month is the best version.
>>
>>51515483
It wasn't an accusation, it was an explanation about why you're mired in an idiotic conversation where several people are saying unrelated things in the vague direction of each other.
>>
>>51515420
Aw, wasn't paying attention. Well then scrap the super powers and envy.
>>
>>51511796
>>
>>51513355
I wonder if you know what that art is of or if you just chose it because it's a pretty angel.

It is rather fitting.
>>
>>51514794
>Would she be willing to just wing it and see how it goes, or would she insist it has to be for life, whether we're happy with it or not?
Let me answer that this way: You do NOT want to break her heart. It isn't that she's giving you any hard restrictions, though.

>>51514851
Romantic love.

>>51514873
Ooh, the first high-blessing build. Double healing is nice.

>>51514894
Hate is a good deterrent for obsessed fans.

>>51515107
Some mix between leaving to cry in a corner and being mad/jealous at/of you.

>>51515290
You can't take two rituals, even if one is Envy. The free 1 blessing from Envy is technically a free 1 already included in the number of blessings the others gives you.
Thanks for pointing out the typos. I'll fix them.
>comic book artist
>super
You could be the comic book hero, though!

>>51515294
Youth goes well with Envy.

>>51515488
Well, that's a one way to live out eternity. You won't get bored or anything.
>>
>>51515568
>Let me answer that this way: You do NOT want to break her heart.

Lust it is then.
Though if I remember Soul Witch correctly, they can't change the battery they bond with and can only do magic if you let them. So she wouldn't be able to use her power against me, I think (especially since the ones I would have picked were not harmful) and she can't kill me without dying herself (again per Soul Witch rules).
Still, magic powers or not, hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.
>>
>>51515538

I know she's a MtG Angel. With her eyes and tears and demeanor, I'm guessing she's being magically bound or something. Idk, but it fits my character who's a magically bound Angel.
>>
>>51503257
You should include a Sparks Liner High option.
>>
>>51515692
That version's been edited a bit to remove the mind control halo. It's an angel who's been enslaved by a plainswalker. Yeah, it fits.

https://www.walldevil.com/14384-angels-dress-halohttps://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/w02/801031-angels-dress-halos-magic-the-gathering-steve-argyle-wings-women.jpgs-magic-the-gathering-steve-argyle-wings-women.html
>>
File: slave of bolas.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
slave of bolas.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>51515692
>ftw I still remember that old screencap of an anon saying Angelanon is /cyoag/'s little angel slave

Like pottery.
>>
>>51513891
>Lover's Lust
>Body change, Youth, Pleasure
As long as you regulate the amount of attractive people you meet, this shoudnt be too hard to control.
>>
>>51502675
>Name: Phantom Brave
>Powers: Phasing, Invisibility
Stealth powerset, because the team I'm picking severely lacks in subtlety. The name's ironic because I'm a bloody coward, but they say it's the cowards who have the most potential for courage or some shit.
>Gear: Communicators, Med Bay
Going for more of a mission control gear setup here.
>Base: Spaceship
Why stay in one place and let the trouble come to you, when you can not do that?
>Team:
>Star Lord
What can I say? I share the man's love for dry humor and unconventional tactics.
>Rocket Raccoon
You can't have a ship without a pilot.
>Groot
Can't just split Groot and Rocket, that's unethical.
>Darkhawk
I don't actually know much about this guy. I picked him to spice things up, since I don't know what to expect.
>Captain Marvel
That's a very versatile powerset, and she'll fit right in with our motley crew. Maybe her sense of responsibility will rub off on a few of us.
>Death's Head
Somebody you want on your side. Bonus: chicks dig giant robots.
>Missions:
>Planet of Symbiotes:
Because frankly I could use some more stopping power. Right now I'm good for ambush tactics and espionage, but not much else. Death's Head and Captain Marvel should be good here, and I'm sure Rocket has a flamethrower stashed somewhere.
>Earth Invasion:
Because nobody gon' mess with MY Earth. I keep my stuff there. I'll join forces with the Earth heroes, since diplomatic solutions aren't exactly my band's strong point. Star Lord or Rocket can have the Iron Armor (wonder if Tony's ever made armor for a raccoon, he'd probably dig it), I already have my Symbiote.
>Bounty Hunters:
I guess someone didn't appreciate the cavalry rolling in for Earth. That's fine, we're used to being under-appreciated. Claiming the money should help keep Death's Head happy.
>Kree/Shi'ar War:
At this point, just fuck the Kree with a shovel. I'll help the Shi'ar on principle. I'll go for a Translator, just to see if it lets me understand Groot at all.
>>
>>51515785

I see. It's better with the halo.

>>51515787

The things I'd to to become a irl Angel.....
>>
>>51515950
Be a devote christian and die without sin or regrets, thus becoming an guardian angel upon death?
>>
>>51515694
>Lose to saber and then die

Doesn't sound that fun to be honest.
>>
>>51515965
That's not how Christian angels work.
>>
>>51515568
But Beri, I can't draw lewd images as a super hero.
>>
File: venom rocket raccoon.jpg (376KB, 1482x1354px) Image search: [Google]
venom rocket raccoon.jpg
376KB, 1482x1354px
>>51515940
You could always take the armor for yourself and give Rocket the symbiote
And I can't imagine Ronan's gonna be very happy with your team, you're probably gonna have to fight him at some point.
>>
>>51516061
Oh... you meant *that* kind of comic.

>>51515837
Is that a thing you can do without just hiding away in your house forever?

>>51515689
There was specifically an item you could pick in Soul Witch if you didn't want them using magic on you without consent. The main limitation is that it is powered by your bond & they die if you die. But yeah, mainly it's just a personality thing. She wouldn't take it well.
>>
>>51516126
Well, I mean both. I want to become a high tier artist, and with my fortune luck, and my skill, I'm basically guaranteed a job at a big company like Marvel.
I just also want to be able to draw really nice lewd pictures for commissions and draw threads and such.
>>
>>51516125
Nah dude, Symbiote a best.
See, my plan is:
1. Invisible.
2. Phase out.
3. Venom Tentacles inside of people I don't like.
4. Phase in.
5. ???
6. Profit!
7. Reappear and laugh at them.
>>
>>51516054
Eh there's probably a Christian denomination somewhere that does.
>>
>>51503301
>Isekai CYOA
Noice.

Comfybright. By far the best to actually live in. This is basically Kono Subarashii right?
I don't like any of the powers much, honestly. Skill Thief is a classic and it's most powerful, so I guess I'll take that, but fighting too much isn't comfy. Well, if I could learn the knowledge and cultural perspectives of different people, it might be worth killing some of them, but if it works like in most isekai it's only good for cheese.
Shifting Rag seems good for exploits. I can get normal armor to wear as well.
I guess I'll go Khanda as a main weapon, and Eurytus as a ranged weapon.
Theodore is the best mentor since his knowledgebase is very broad.
Micaela seems like someone I could learn from. Erefexus seems like a good source of status if we can fuck her king up properly and return her heritance.
Crow is the best mount hands down. Coolest, most useful, and I can become a motherfucking paratrooper.
Slum seems like the best starting point, especially since the castle comes with torture.
>>
>>51516173
>I just also want to be able to draw really nice lewd pictures for commissions and draw threads and such.

You can do that, just open a deviantart/furaffinity/weasyl and patreon account.
>>
>>51515970
>Go toe-to-toe with a saber and don't get curbstomped

Win or lose, that's hardcore.
>>
>>51507411
I like regal older men. With good posture and muscles and nice hair and beard. In terms of personality, dignity and an air of authority are really attractive too.
>>
>>51509032
Personally building and changing people to suit my personal desires is a super hot fetish to me, so I disagree.
>>
File: Rowen.jpg (65KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rowen.jpg
65KB, 480x600px
>>51516297
Hoe does this make you feel?
>>
>>51515689
>>51516126
I see. By the way, are you the author of Soul Witch? If so, there's something I've always wanted to ask: seeing as Nadine's magic empowered milk is supposed to be extra healthy, does that mean it can be taken with no ill effects even by those whose digestion is normally wrecked by milk?
Also, would it help (even in small part) to counterbalance the stamina drain of choosing the Dispersion Chalk and empowering an additional witch?
>>
>>51516223
>Skill Thief is most powerful
Really? With Word Binder right there? A power that not only potentially offers far more than skill thief does, but allows you to *choose* what you get. The only thing Skill Thief's got going for it is it's user friendliness. Kill something, randomly get one of it's skills/stats/knowledge. No fuss, no wheeling and dealing. Just gotta be good at killing things.
>>
>>51516126
No, but im a professional NEET so it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
File: 1477861586670.jpg (341KB, 880x998px) Image search: [Google]
1477861586670.jpg
341KB, 880x998px
>>51513891
>Stalkers
Insta-fanbase
>Body change I
I am become the cute gorl
>Body change II
turn into desiered clone, replicate self, then turn back into "normal" form
>Skill: Multi-instrumental-ism
this way i won't have to rely on a studio or some shit
>Sanctuary
for stalker avoidance

1. make band of highly talented cute girls
2. release mu-core
3. watch as /mu/ tears itself apart over waifu wars
4. ???
5. profit
>>
>>51516335
Yeah, I made Soul Witch. The milk is magic, so yeah, anyone can drink it without difficulty. It won't help counteract Dispersion Chalk because that has nothing to do with your health. It's your soul being overused.

>>51516360
That's a really nifty plan. I planned for Body Change II to allow a variety of forms, but using Sanctuary to avoid stalkers didn't actually occur to me. I figured it would be more for hiding from horrible monsters or to have a cozy bed just a teleport away. You can have all your fame & fans without most of the downsides.
>>
>>51516338
Word Binder allows someone else to choose what you get too though, and if they don't want to give you anything, you get nothing. You may not get choice in the specifics with Skill Thief, but you don't need that. Kill a lot, you get plenty.
>>
>>51516330
The art and character design are bad, so nothing.
>>
>>51516421
Ah, I should have figured. Read anemia and thought "Ah, the milk can fix that", while I should have properly noted that what I would incur was symptoms -similar- to those of anemia.

Anyway, one more question then I'll bugger off. I believe you're also the author of Royal Revival, if so: how does the Entropic Gel work?

Is it a potion you drink once and then, whenever you want (not just once), though for a limited time, you can turn into gel? (Just by willing it, I guess?)
Or do you drink it and immediately change just the one time? In this case, is there only enough potion for one use, or several?
>>
>>51515495
This guy.
>>
>>51516701
Nothing stops you from making "Deals" where they agree or they die. Plus pcik the cult option and you even have ready made minions who will gladly kidnap people for you.
>>
>>51516869
Yes, I also made Royal Revival.
Entropic Gel is infinite-use once you consume it, but only for periodic bursts every now and then. There is only enough for 1 person to consume it and gain the effect.
>>
>>51513891
Definitely like it, but it feels like there are a whole bunch of major mandatory picks and a slew of interesting options nobody can afford to take because it's a very point-tight system and the obvious ones are going to suck 'em all up.
>>
File: G2bFoG2.jpg (85KB, 488x363px) Image search: [Google]
G2bFoG2.jpg
85KB, 488x363px
>>51516917
What about that guy, Anal Devastation Anon?
>>
>>51509032
Strongly disagree. The waifu charts are mostly snoozetastic, a matter of going through and finding the best deal, usually picking for the benefits the person provides with a few rare exceptions.

The generators, on the other hand, are fascinating.
>>
>>51516975
I know what you mean. That was in hopes of making the high-point rituals more enticing. I might consider raising the base points or something. Dunno yet.
>>
>>51516975
Not Beri but what would you have done differently? How else would you balance it keeping with the theme of anti v-day?
>>
>>51516960
That's what I thought but wanted to be sure since that makes it an extremely convenient item, especially for someone that's already been assassinated once.

By the way, since I was the first to pick it, I should admit I misunderstood Lover's Lust (I think). I thought the pheromones removed the ability to love ME from people that were affected, but that they'd be able to love others once I'd gone off my merry way. Seeing though as it says the attraction is of indefinite duration, I must assume that the inability to love is too.
That's more villaious that I'm comfortable with (I rather like being able to look at myself in the mirror without feeling disgust) so, having realized this, ultimately I would not pick it.

I'd probably take my chances with envy since it's not everyday you get a shot at eternal youth (and thus indefinite life extension).
I can see now why this was not presented as a box to SW, seeing as that's offered by default in that one.
>>
>>51517092
I thought the indefinite duration was in the classical sense, meaning 'not defined' - it'll last as long as you're there, so there's an undefined time limit, but not an infinite one.

Might need clarification there.
>>
>>51517092
>>51517122
Lover's Lust affects them forever (though it will drastically weaken if they aren't around you). No matter what, once affected, they'll never be able to love again.
>>
If anyone has any transparent background pictures of nero saber drawn in takeuchi style I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>51516711
How? He's just a standard old man in an understated but fancy outfit. Cuts a good butler look. The only weird thing is the ponytail. Is that what you don't like?
>>
>>51517122
>>51517170
Glad I wasn't the only one confused.

Anyway Beri, as a way of saying thanks (both for the answers and more importantly the awesome CYOAs), before I go I'll post my RR build.
I'm curious if you fully intended for people to go down this route. I'd atched the plan as soon as I knew my memories of Earth would remain and then found so many tools to make it work beyond my expectations.

>Prince

>Study Room
Extra concentration will come in handy.

>Alexander
Mandatory choice for my pick of studies.

>Entropic Gel, Goldberg Automaton, Territory Crystal
The first and latter for my protection, the automaton, with some luck, for eventual retro-engineering.

>Princess Vivian of Paladia
One of the most beautiful and I'll need that steel of theirs.

>Mercutio, Sheila
The engineer will be tasked with (re)inventing things under my direction, the spy will double task as bodyguard and chief of security for my projects.

>Tactics, Ranged Fighting, Manipulation, Divination Magic
Self descript but for Divination, which I'll explain in a moment.

>Earth Studies
This provides me the aid of Lewis.

>Investigate Mysterious Object, Search and Rescue, Enjoy the Party
The last two are just divertissment and a way to improve my reputation. The "mysterious object" I seize with no intention of reproducing it but rather as a mean to try and connect to the internet if Lewis can pull it off.

This is where Divination comes in. Hopefully I can do some psychometry to figure out the number to input on start up (silly Eclans letting the phone run dry). Whether or not the internet never becomes available, I also use it on myself to get clearer memories of anything I know about Earth tech.
Either way, we start producing (possibly mass producing, soon enough) guns, tanks, bomb-carrying planes and battleships, maybe even submarines.

If everything goes as planned, Eclan grows to be the first and one unrivaled Torran superpower because a princess couldn't give up on her little sister.
>>
>>51517304
Divining the number on the phone is a good plan. It'll still take some work to connected to the cell network, but that'll at least get you in to whatever data is on it. I did intend for "bring in Earth technology" to be a viable route, though. It's rather popular, actually.
>>
File: 44ebf794ad0e6cae31abb9af1599152c.jpg (489KB, 1900x1069px) Image search: [Google]
44ebf794ad0e6cae31abb9af1599152c.jpg
489KB, 1900x1069px
>>51503257
>can choose Angra

Nice.
>>
>>51503257
I desire to become Seibah.

Please let my dreams be true.
>>
>>51513891
>Stalkers
>Youth, Healing X2, Fortune
Sanctuary, Media Engine, and Body change are tempting but not really worth the curse. These are all really top tier choices with no "meh" or below options. I'd probably upgrade Servant from a team of six to a few dozen if you take the second perk.
>>
>>51505171
I'm getting stir-crazy waiting for Highlander, so here's some silly builds.

http://pastebin.com/mAZcpk98
>>
>>51517304
Why stop there? Why just bring in guns when you can combine guns with magic and crystals to make guns that shoot self-replenishing magic crystals as ammo? You could probably end up with something similar to the Needlers from Halo, with homing explosive ammo. And that's just the guns. I'm sure you could do even more impressive things adding magic to tanks, planes and bombs.
>>
>>51517732
>Best girl build.

I like you anon. You're a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>51517825
Oh another good one, replicate the railgun from red faction. Enchant a scope with divination to let it see through walls and then magic up the ammo for extra penetration so that it can shoot through solid stone!
>>
>>51507411
I personally like an orally dominant man, like with an authoritative tone of voice and commanding presence. Also being gentle or even goofy at times is great, too.
Not physically dominant or sadistic but more so dominant through voice, presence, and being larger overall than I am which adds to that presence.
Being somewhat muscular/strong is a + as well.
>>
>>51513891
is fall in love with her an option?
>>
>>51517896
Yeah that's "envy"
>>
>>51502596
Gonna make a real person.
7-9
Cousin
First name because we're white. Onii-chan is the only really appropriate one otherwise. Although Onii-san would be more likely.
Friendly
Genki, gloomy, pure, popular, mature, and I'm gonna go ahead and add "diligent" to the list.
Insulting, hugging, that's really it.
Mall, pool, indoors
Taller (barely) regular breasts, cute face, regular butt, normal physique, pale skin, fashionable clothing
Shape up, I reckon, and I don't know of a second one.
Only defect is low confidence, which is normal at that age.
Frilly panties
Good smile (seriously adorable)
None of these apply so I'm gonna go with magical girl.
>>
>>51517258
Also his mustache and beard are terrible, and his outfit and the cast of his face are nothing special.
>>
>>51502596
>do NOT bap the imouto
Nigga you just took all the joy away from life itself
>>
>>51517066
Well the easy answer would be to split things into major vs minor. As weird as it is to call magical AI, insta-skill-mastery, dimensional ownership, and the like minor, well...they're competing against shades of immortality and reshaping one's life.

Also, maybe reconsidering some of the 2nd point benefits a few of the more minor ones--feels almost mandatory that you sink two in 'em as the one-point bonus just doesn't compare solo.
>>
>>51518339
>you
Bapping is for heretics
>>
>>51513184
The fuck is up with you and choosing colors. They're the least important part.
>>
>>51518534
Gotta be able to confirm that my imouto is blue hair blonde eye master race.
>>
>>51513891

Lust, healing, 2x pleasure

Does the least harm to others, and brings me a lifetime of indescribable, ever-increasing pleasure
>>
Have images been loading really slowly for anyone else?
>>
>>51513891
Romance void
Body change x2
Healing x2
Media engine x2

media engine twice will make you infinitely wealthy, so its better to help humanity with it instead of just taking fortune.

Whats the point of taking Youth 2x when body change 2x does all that and more?
>>
>>51513712
I picked Libbie.
It's for the healing factor I swear...
>>
>>51518547
And he has to remove options that matter for some that don't?
>>
So this... is page 11.... Woah.
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.