[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly does your GM brutally kill of cutie girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (28KB, 453x324px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 453x324px
How badly does your GM brutally kill of cutie girls?
>>
Remember, kids: Always masturbate BEFORE making a thread on /tg/!
>>
File: minaaa.png (133KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
minaaa.png
133KB, 500x471px
>>51495579

Fuck you OP for tearing up these old wounds. I almost dropped that fucking show when they killed off the best girl.
>>
>>51495579
As a GM, i dislike killing off characters/NPCs and only do so when it's truly necessary. They're so much more useful alive and suffering .
>>
>>51495579
My DM never killed them off, but they drifted away. My character (and I, for that matter) expected that his children would help out on and eventually take over his farm. His son left to become an adventurer worthy of his father, his daughter studied botany and alchemy under a master in a neighbouring village. He only saw them a few days a year after that until he died alone in his farmhouse.
>>
>>51495718
I would say something about THINK before you POST but that advice would be lost on you.
>>
>>51496491
This.
Making the PCs inadvertently push away those close to them (done well) are far better than hamfisted oh-so-tragic deaths
>>
>>51495579
I'm not a tremendous fucking creep who hates women and likes seeing girls mutilated and murdered, so I don't.
>>
File: 1453788900441.png (126KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1453788900441.png
126KB, 500x475px
>>51496491
>tfw family has become such an important thing in your game the players would not be nearly as vibrant (or alive) without it
>>
>>51495579
We had a new recruit, green as could be. Girl actually believed every word that came out of the recruitment poster she took with her to her posting, a town called Silbern's Watchtower.

After putting down a few cultists, burning down a mill infested with giant spiders filled with sapience and malevolence and personally hanging a teenage necromancer, (took two tries due to rotted rope, our GM's attempt at mercy) her smile and optimisim were gone, minus an eye and full of the same fatalism and spite as the rest of us old hands.

Then we found the demon.
>>
>>51495579
Your parents never loved you OP and neither will we.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.