[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diety names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: moon2.png (1B, 486x500px)
moon2.png
1B, 486x500px
I need help coming up with some old God diety names, for a moon god and an earth god.
They are above the pantheon of regular gods, like cthulu vs the Greek pantheon.

>Also diety names and diety lore general I guess!
>>
File: 1479090975999.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1479090975999.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I always just take a language i know none of my players know, translate a buzzword relating to its domain and then you change the result accordingly.

EX. Duo of Morality
>Bad -> Malus -> Mallus
>Safety -> Salus -> Sallus
>>
>>51492711
You should worry about learning how to spell "deity" before you go seeking for deity names.

>Also that's not how you use greentext.

>>51493223
In Latin 'salus' is health, not goodness or safety.
>>
>>51493275
well google translate is shit, but you get the picture
>>
>>51493394
http://www.online-latin-dictionary.com/
>>
File: 0a8.jpg (31KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
0a8.jpg
31KB, 640x435px
>>51493275
Well phone posting is a bitch for typos, I misspelled it once and now my phone autocorrects to it.
And I didn't mean to put that exclamation at the end of my greentext, that does make it weird.
>>
>>51492711
Luna & Terra
>>
>>51492711
Just call them The Moon and The Earth. They don't have private names because they're above that. They're not even Gods, they're an intrinsic part of the Universe. If you have to, various tribes, pagans and other religious types can have their own names for them, but they exist across all faiths.
>>
Atkins
South Beach
Mediterranean
Paleo
>>
>>51492711
The Pain of Ages
White Diamond Death Machine
Killing Star
Dumb Phoneposter
>>
>>51492711
Give them names in English, like White Ice and the Grandfather of Mountains.

>>51493223
>Bad -> Malus -> Mallus
>"Hurr muh players will never guess dis XD"

You must play with complete and utter plebs.
>>
File: glamdalf.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
glamdalf.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>51492711
For anything to do with the Moon, I do enjoy the Old Man analogy.

>Old Man White
>The Old Wanderer
>Old Man Watching

Give him a cross between the Wandering Jew archtype and Odin.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.